Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Aftermath

"Sandra and Marilyn deal with their ordeals"

11
3 Comments 3
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It had been three months since Sandra Williams had been paraded naked through the city on the way to her last court ordered punishment. The punishment was carried out by her attorney, Marilyn Chavez. In the days that followed Sandra’s punishment, she was flooded with messages of support from her family and of course requests from potential suitors to be her boyfriend. Instead, she tried to put the whole situation behind her, especially, when she got some measure of revenge on Marilyn. Marilyn had overstepped her disciplinary powers granted to her by the court. As a result, Marilyn was pilloried and humiliated for six hours in public.

Sandra tried to focus on her job as a teacher. The new school year brought some sense of relief. Familiar routines and the chaos of a new school year. However, deep down, Sandra knew something in her had changed.

Early one Saturday, Sandra sat in a breakfast cafe. Her black coffee sat getting cold in the mug. She picked at her French toast and scrambled eggs. She was there physically, but her mind was elsewhere. Visions of Marilyn spanking her raced through her head. Sandra’s left hand went to her neck, reaching for the stainless steel collar she was forced to wear by the court, but finding it not there. While she only wore the collar for a few weeks, she quickly grew accustomed to it. In the months since she took it off, she felt vulnerable, exposed, unprotected. When Sandra was in her apartment, she tried to recreate her punishments. She never wore clothes. She wore her collar she was allowed to keep after her court punishments. She purchased all sorts of small paddles, brushes, floggers to punish herself amongst other items of torture.

When someone sat down across from her at her table, Sandra’s trance like state was broken. She gasped when it was Marilyn. A few of the diners noticed Marilyn from her very public punishment and whispered to each other.

‘We need to talk,’ said Marilyn as she set a briefcase on the table.

‘I have so many conflicted feelings. Anger, sadness, desire. I’m an emotional wreck,’ said Sandra looking up from her food. She felt tears well up in her eyes and lump in her throat. She thought about taking a sip of coffee but realizing at how cold it was, she decided against it.

‘We’ve both been through a lot. I took things too far with your punishments. I’m sorry for that. You saw how I was held accountable for my actions too. But, at the end of the day, you stayed out of jail and kept your job. And despite my mishaps with you, my client list gets longer by the day. It seems many people want me to handle their court mandated punishments. And yet, when I punish them…it’s…’ Marilyn’s usually confident voice trailed off.

‘Empty. You feel empty,’ replied Sandra, looking down at her food.

‘That’s it. The connection we had…it was special. These other clients, these men, these women it’s just not the same. I’ve been chasing that bond I felt with you.’

‘If I’m not at work, I feel listless. Like I’m not sure my purpose. You know, I wear that damn collar when I’m at home. It just feels right around my neck. You should see the toy collection I have now. But it’s missing something,’ Sandra said finally taking her eyes off her cold food but looking past Marilyn.

‘I think we need each other, Sandra. So I have a proposition, my law practice is booming I have more clients than I know what to do with. Apparently, being known as the spanking lawyer is good for business. I live in a nice house, alone. I’d like you to move in with me. We can try to recapture that magic we had during your punishments. What do you think?’

‘Move in with you? To be your what, slave? What about my job? My apartment?’

‘I’ve drawn up legal documents to get you out of your teaching contract and lease. You will get five year’s salary and I’ll pay your lease for the next five years. So if our arrangement doesn’t work out, you aren’t financially ruined and you have a place to stay,’ Marilyn said as she took folder out of her briefcase and slid it across the table.

Sandra opened the folder and read through the documents. Marilyn’s legal work was brilliant, as usual.

‘You didn’t answer my question…does this make me your slave or something?’ Asked Sandra as she continued to read the files.

‘Well, I have another document. While slavery is illegal, you would basically consent to agreed upon activities. With safe words and such,’ Marilyn said as she took a second folder out of her briefcase and slid it to Sandra.

Sandra opened the file and read. It outlined what Marilyn expected out of Sandra. Some seemed mundane, like Sandra would be naked at their house unless she was on her period or company was over. She would keep her body fit. And given she wouldn’t be teaching, she would have plenty of time to work out. Sandra would remain hairless from the neck down, something she already did.

The second section of the contract outlined more sexual activities. Like Sandra would not be allowed to masturbate without permission, failure to comply with this rule would result in Sandra being locked in a chastity belt. Sandra felt something awaken in her. She felt an electricity flow through her, her breathing quickened.

The third section of the contract focused on corporal punishment, spankings. Her bottom, thighs (front and back), tits, pussy and upper back were all subject to punishment. A list of implements included hand, brush, bath brush, wooden spoon, belt, paddle, cane, flogger and single tail whip.

The fourth section dealt with the use of various sex toys like clothespins, clamps, gags, rope, handcuffs, butt plugs, hot wax and a strap on. Sandra was feeling more alive the more she read. This is what she’s been craving, needing for months.

The fifth and final section explained harsh punishments for severe disobedience. Potential punishments included being kept in a cage, being treated like a pet or being tied up outside.

Sandra licked her lips, trying not to seem too eager.

‘We would only do this with each other. I have no desire to do these things with anyone else. I will not share you with anyone else. I only want you,’ there was a sense of pleading in Marilyn’s voice.

Sandra stared down at the papers. Marilyn’s elegant signature was already on them. All Sandra had to do was sign them and she would be free from this burden she was carrying. This void she couldn’t fill.

‘Do you have a pen?’ asked Sandra after a few moments of silence.

Without saying a word, Marilyn took a pen out of her briefcase and placed it in top of the papers on the table. Sandra lifted the pen, it felt heavy. She smiled, then signed all the paperwork. As Sandra put down the pen, Marilyn place a stainless steel collar on the table. It was unlocked so it could be put on.

Marilyn took the collar in one hand and got up. She walked behind Sandra and collared her. As the lock of the collar clicked, Sandra let tears of joy run down her face.

‘There, my love, you are mine. I promise to hold you dear, to guide you, to correct you, to love you, until you wish that collar to come off,’ said Marilyn.

‘You love me?’ asked Sandra, wiping away tears, ‘only my parents have told me that. I haven’t had much luck dating…’her voice fading as she spoke.

‘I love you, Sandra. I realized it during your last punishment. At first I thought it lust, but I soon discovered it was love. It’s why I took things too far, I couldn’t reconcile my feelings. It’s why I took the pillory. So I could atone for my mistakes and provide for you, if you were willing.’

As1anDoll69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
As1anDoll69

Sandra played with the collar around her neck. It was a perfect fit and curved to her shoulders to fit ergonomically. It didn’t feel as heavy as the one the court ordered her to wear. It felt light. It felt of love.

‘Maybe all of this was meant to be. What do you have in mind for our first session, lover,’ Sandra said, letting her voice become more alluring.

Marilyn felt her heart swell. She reached into her pocket and threw two $100 bills on the table. ‘Well, I think we could go back to my place; I guess that’s our home now. You’d get naked and spend sometime over my knee getting to know the bath brush before you eat me out. Based on the amount of food still left on your plate, I’d guess you’re starved.’

Together, they got up from the table. Marilyn reached for Sandra’s hand, their fingers interlaced. They felt bliss, both realizing this was the first real skin-to-skin contact they had with each other. They walked to Marilyn’s expensive, fancy car. She had the windows tinted after her time in the pillory. Marilyn opened the door for Sandra. Sandra turned and kissed Marilyn on the lips. As they kissed, Marilyn stroked Sandra’s hair off her face. Sandra realized this felt like home. When they stopped kissing, Sandra got into the car.

‘Sandra, the windows are tinted. No one can see in. So please remove all your clothes. I’d like to enjoy the sight of you,’ requested Marilyn.

‘Do I say, as you wish or yes, Mistress?’ Giggled Sandra as she started taking off her shirt.

‘Simply obeying is enough, I’m not big on those titles,’ replied Marilyn whose eyes were transfixed on Sandra’s 34B chest.

As Sandra slid down her pants and panties, she discovered she felt more free the less she was wearing. Marilyn started the car and drove to their home once Sandra was naked.

‘You look simply stunning, Sandra,’ Marilyn said as she let her right hand explore Sandra’s naked body. Sandra responded with moans of pleasure.

By the time they pulled the garage and parked the car, both women were filled with desire.

‘Don’t think I forgot about your spanking, my love,’ reminded Marilyn.

Sandra played coy and pouted slightly. Marilyn opened the car door for Sandra and helped her out of the car. They kissed passionately and Marilyn pinched Sandra’s hard nipples.

‘Now, off to the corner. I want your hands on your head,’ commanded Marilyn as they entered the house.

Marilyn put Sandra in corner in the living room. She stood there admired her new love, naked, collared, waiting for pain and pleasure.

‘You will stay there while I prepare things. If I catch you moving, you will be punished severely. Do you understand?’ Marilyn said sternly.

‘I’ll be as still as a statute, ma’am,’ replied Sandra, still trying to find the right title to call Marilyn.

Marilyn quickly left the living room and nearly ran to her bedroom, as she ran, she was shedding clothes. Despite everything the two women had been through together, they had never actually had much skin-to-skin contact. Marilyn wanted this over the knee spanking to be with both of them naked. Once in her bedroom, Marilyn opened the chest of toys she owned and quickly found the bath brush, she turned and walked confidently back to the living room.

As she entered the living room, Sandra was still standing the corner. She had not moved an inch. Marilyn was beyond thrilled. She loudly set a straight back chair in the middle of the room and sat on it. She slapped the bath brush against the palm of her hand. Marilyn had thought of this moment for months and it was finally here.

‘Sandra, turn around. Walk to my right side with your hands in your head. Do. Not. Speak,’ commanded Marilyn.

Sandra turned, her heart was racing. She was Marilyn sitting naked on the chair. Sandra realized their naked bodies would finally touch, Sandra walked over to the right side of the chair.

‘You are mine. You are my little toy, to play with. Now, get over my knee,’ stated Marilyn, reaching for Sandra’s wrist to help her over her naked lap.

When their naked bodies touched, they both nearly orgasmed. Marilyn’s 36C chest heaved as she calmed herself. After a few moments, she raised the bath brush. She brought it down firmly on Sandra’s naked bottom. Sandra winced and whimpered in pain as swat after swat landed on her bare bottom. She felt the familiar building burn of the spanking, but being over Marilyn’s naked lap made the spanking more intoxicating. If Sandra turned her head slightly to the left, she could see the look for pleasure in Marilyn’s face and how hard her left nipple was. Despite this, a spanking is still a spanking and the pain in her bottom continued to build. Soon, Sandra felt tears running down her face.

‘There, there, my love, tears from a spanking mean you are learning,’ scolded Marilyn in almost a motherly tone.

Soon Sandra’s bottom was a crimson red, with a bruise or two forming. Marilyn rested the bath brush on the small of Sandra’s back.

‘You are going to stand up, without rubbing your bottom. You will thank me for the spanking by licking my pussy. While you lick me, you have a choice, rub your bottom or rub your pussy. What is your choice?’ asked Marilyn.

‘Pussy!’ exclaimed Sandra.

‘Very good, stand up, my dear.’

Marilyn helped Sandra stand. Sandra quickly dropped to her knees as Marilyn spread her legs. Her landing strip was as perfectly maintained as ever. Sandra crawled between Marilyn’s legs, kissing her inner thighs as she rubbed herself. Soon Sandra found herself licking and sucking on Marilyn’s clit. Marilyn was panting and moaning. It has been months since she had a decent orgasm and the sexual tension of the day was almost too much for her. Sandra continued to pleasure Marilyn with her mouth, looking up to watch her lover’s body language. Marilyn orgasmed hard in Sandra’s face, which pushed Sandra over the edge. Both women sat in their positions, panting hard, enjoying what they just shared.

‘Come up here and kiss me, Sandra,’ Marilyn said in a soft voice.

‘Shouldn’t I clean my face first?’

‘I had so much cum in my face after my time in the pillory, I don’t even care anymore. Get up her and kiss me.’

With that Sandra crawled up from her knees and kissed Marilyn. They kissed for a long time, Marilyn held Sandra close with her collar.

‘I want to show you your new bedroom,’ Marilyn said after a few minutes of kissing. She took Sandra’s hand, their fingers interlaced again and walked Sandra to their new master bedroom.

It was the largest bedroom Sandra had ever seen. A king sized bed with posts, perfect for ropes, restraints and other forms of bondage,

‘We will sleep in this bed together. Unless you are being punished and must sleep in a cage,’ said Marilyn as she point to a large dog kneel on the side of the bed,

‘Let’s hope that’s not too often, that bed looks amazing,’ replied Sandra.

Marilyn was pulling the blankets down. ‘I hope not either, but I will punish if I must. But I’d much rather have you next to me. I’m not sure how you will sleep with that red bottom, but I know I’ll enjoy watching you try,’ Marilyn said.

Marilyn slipped on a black babydoll nightgown and climbed into bed.

‘Come join me, Sandra. You can be my little spoon, tonight, tomorrow night, for as long as you want.’

Sandra smiled, feeling full of love, despite her very sore bottom. She climbed into bed and snuggled up to Marilyn. Within a few in moments, Marilyn was asleep. Sandra reflected on the last few months and all the events that led to where she was.

For the first time she could remember, she was happy, fulfilled. She was loved. She couldn’t wait to wake up the next morning with Marilyn by her side.

The end.

Published 
Written by Spankwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments