Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Court Ordered Part 2

"Sandra has her second punishment"

19
5 Comments 5
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It had been three days since Sandra had her first punishment at the correction facility. Her bottom was sore for the first day. Days later a hint of redness from the spanking she took from Marilyn, who was also her lawyer, was still visible. Sandra walked around her apartment in an oversized white t shirt, with no bra or panties. She was enjoying the unintended effects of her punishment. The court mandated collar was still safely secured to her neck. Over the last three days she had masturbated to the events of the day countless times. Sandra sipped on a cup of coffee lost in her thoughts when her cell phone buzzed bringing her back to reality. She looked at the caller ID. It was Marilyn.

‘Hello,’ said Sandra as she picked up the phone.

‘Sandra, it’s Marilyn. I’ve scheduled your next punishment to be tomorrow. 9AM at the correction facility. I’ll be administering your punishment again. As this is your second of three court ordered punishments, it will be longer and more intense than your first one. Do you have any questions?’

‘What do you mean longer? How could it be more intense?’ asked Sandra.

‘Have you forgotten the court said your tits and pussy can also be punished? Or that clamps can be applied to your tits? Or that you could be forced to have a plug in your bottom?’ said Marilyn.

Sandra gulped. She kinda zoned out while the judge sentenced her. Suddenly, she was nervous. She had never worn nipple clamps and while she tried anal sex with a boyfriend once, she didn’t particularly enjoy it.

‘Listen, you said you wanted this ordeal over with before the new school year happened. So I’ve expedited your punishments. Unless you want to do back to school night in that collar you’re wearing,’ Marilyn added in, it seemed like she was enjoying this just a little too much.

The thought of having to wear a collar to school, in front of her students, parents, filled her with dread. Suddenly, the collar felt very heavy. She tugged at it, hoping it would suddenly disappear.

‘I’ll see you tomorrow at 9, Marilyn. Thanks, I think,’ Sandra said, a mix of fear and anticipation filling her voice.

Sandra spent the rest of the day in a haze. She was anxious. She worried what Marilyn had in store for her. Sandra realized more than her bottom would be sore very soon.

****************THE NEXT MORNING, 8:30AM*****************

Sandra stood at the steps of the correction facility. She wore a knee length black skirt and a red tank top. She skipped the bra and panties. She figured there was no point as she was be naked most of the day and not wearing a bra and panties might make the trip back home more bearable. She swallowed hard and walked up the steps. She knew she was early, but she wanted to get it over with. She opened the door and saw the familiar plastic bins for her clothes and the sign instructing her to strip. In almost a trance like state, she unzipped her skirt. It fell to the floor. She stepped out of it. She was glad the bikini wax from over a week ago still looked fresh. She pulled her tank top over her head. She quickly deposited her clothes into the bin.

Like her previous visit, a male guard appeared from the double doors. He held a collar scanner in his hand. Without his eyes looking at her naked body, he scanned the qr code on Sandra’s collar.

‘You’re early,’ he said. She could smell the bad coffee on his breath. ‘Go stand in the corner, with your hands behind your back until it’s your time to be punished,’ he added on. There was a sense he was annoyed at Sandra’s early arrival. Like somehow she was giving him more work.

Sandra obediently complied. She walked, naked, to the corner of the lobby and placed her hands behind her back. She had no choice but to stare at the wall. The eggshell white paint was smooth. She felt completely on display. It was as if her hearing was magnified. The noises of the lobby seemed to echo in her ears. She could hear those who were freshly punished sniffle and struggle as they got dressed. Sandra could hear the sorrow in the voices of those pleading to not to be stripped and punished. All the while, the ache in her pussy was building.

After what seemed to be an eternity, she heard, ‘Alright, it’s time,' and the same guard as before grabbed her arm and yanked her from the corner. Sandra nearly fell as she was caught off guard. She let her tits sway and bounce and he nearly dragged her down the hall with the familiar sounds of spankings in process. They soon arrived at the punishment room for her session. The guard opened the door and nearly pushed her in. Sandra stumbled in. Once again, Marilyn was there to punish her. Marilyn was dressed in black leather pants and a black tank to.

‘Are you ready to pay your debt to society, Sandra?’ asked Marilyn.

Sandra was still recovering from being shoved by the guard. All she could manage was a simple nod of the head.

‘Good, I have many more tools of correction this time. Of course, there is the brush paddle. But this time we also have a wooden paddle with holes, a flogger, clover clamps and a five inch plug. Which is yours to keep. Think of it as a souvenir,’ Marilyn said with a demure tone in her voice.

Marilyn sat on the same straight back chair as last time. ‘Sandra, you know the drill.’

Sandra meekly walked over to Marilyn and dutifully climbed over Sandra’s leather clad lap. Marilyn rubbed Sandra’s legs, causing Sandra to moan softly and spread her legs slightly. Marilyn let her fingers slowly explore Sandra’s bottom, tracing her fingers over Sandra’s skin. Marilyn found her way between Sandra’s legs, testing to see how Sandra would react to her touch. Marilyn found Sandra to be very aroused. Sandra’s pussy seemed to glisten in the light of the room.

Marilyn reached for the brush paddle and without warning spanked Sandra six times on each cheek. Sandra immediately kicked her legs, and tried to reach her hands back to protect her bottom. Marilyn quickly pinned Sandra’s hand down.

pakyubye
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pakyubye

‘OH MY GOD, THAT HURTS MORE THAN LAST TIME!’ a surprised Sandra screamed.

‘No reaching back or I will have to restrain you. Move your hand,’ demanded Marilyn.

Marilyn forced her hand from trying to save her bottom to the floor. She felt defeated before Sandra could have another thought the brush rained down four more spanks on each cheek. Sandra bawled, sobbing, she lay limp over Marilyn’s lap.

‘Get up, bend over this chair,’ barked Marilyn.

With tears stinging her eyes, and a sore bottom, Sandra stood she waited for Marilyn to stand up from the chair. As Marilyn stood up, Sandra felt a sense of dread as Marilyn switched the brush out for the wooden paddle with holes in it. Sandra moved to the back of the chair and bent over, gripping the seat of the chair firmly. She instinctively spread her legs.

Marilyn moved behind Sandra, taking a few practice swats in the air, making the paddle whistle.

Marilyn tapped the paddle against Sandra’s red bottom. THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK. Marilyn delivered five hard swats in succession. Sandra’s bottom bruised nearly instantly. A silent scream was on her face, before the pain registered in her mind. Then came the crying, the tears, the pleading. The promises to not break the law again.

The pleas fell on deaf ears as Marilyn soon delivered ten more hard swats to Sandra’s bruising bottom. Sandra shook with each swat it felt like she was being hit with a bat. Marilyn then delivered a final extra hard swat. Marilyn had lost herself in the moment and exceeded the court mandate. She didn’t realize this. Marilyn’s skin was on fire with desire. Marilyn picked up the pre-lubed five-inch plug and teased it against Sandra’s asshole. Sandra was in no condition to resist as Marilyn pushed the plug in. Sandra felt the plug violate her bruised bottom; she gasped as it penetrated her. Her pussy longed to be touched.

Madilyn quickly put down the paddle and picked up the flogger. Marilyn felt alive, her senses heightened. Sandra’s cries, and moans made Marilyn wild with desire. The plug had made Sandra spread her legs even more. Sandra’s wet pussy was clearly in view. Marilyn whipped the flogger through the air a few times. Standing directly behind Sandra, Marilyn snapped the flogger on Sandra’s pussy. Sandra howled, trying her best to stay bent over the chair. Marilyn snapped the flogger two more times against Sandra’s pussy, it reddened. Sandra stomped her feet, her face was a mess of tears and make-up.

‘Stand up,’ commanded Marilyn.

On uneasy legs, Sandra stood. Her bottom and pussy burned. Sandra felt thoroughly punished. Sandra’s chest heaved as she tried to calm herself, but Marilyn was already moving toward another tool of torture, the clover clamps.

‘Ok, haven’t I been punished enough?’ begged Sandra

‘Your actions could have hurt or killed someone. Maybe I’d stop if it was your first offense, but it was the third time you were caught driving recklessly,’ Marilyn said coldly as she gently pulled on Sandra’s left nipple as she applied the clamp. Marilyn quickly repeated the process on the right nipple.

With clamps, it doesn’t hurt. At first. The pain builds, until it is a constant ache. Sandra hunched over slightly, feeling the weight of the clamp chain pulling her down.

‘Hands behind your head,’ shouted Marilyn, who surprisingly was taking her leather pants off.

Marilyn sat on the spanking chair from earlier, spreading her legs for Sandra. Marilyn had a perfectly trimmed landing strip above her pussy.

‘Those clamps on, until I’m satisfied here. The plug comes at home. You stand there and let me admire your punished body,’ Marilyn said coolly. With that, Marilyn began to finger her pussy, she moaned with pleasure. She switched to rubbing her clit, her hips bucked, and ground as if she was humping a phallus. Her breathing became staggered as she felt her orgasm build. Marilyn rubbed faster and she quickly came.

‘It’s a shame you aren’t allowed to orgasm here, Sandra. Who knew the school teacher would be such a pain slut?’ Marilyn stated as she took the clamps off Sandra’s tits.

Sandra winced, she wanted to cry, but no tears were left in her. Meanwhile, Marilyn put her pants back on.

‘The plug comes out at home, remember, it is yours to keep,’ laughed Marilyn.

Marilyn grabbed Sandra by the arm and escorted her back to the lobby. Sandra’s tits were red from the clamps. Her bottom was very bruised and her pussy was red and swollen with desire. Not to mention, the plug in her bottom. Sandra’s bin of clothes were waiting for her. She quickly redressed, thankful she decided against panties and a bra. She rushed out the correction facility. So quickly she didn’t see the workers installing a wooden pillory in front of the building.

Sandra rushed back to her apartment, she barely made it inside the doorway before she was naked once again. She examined the damage on her bottom in the mirror. Large bruises had formed. She smiled, she would not be able to sit comfortably for sometime. And she still had one more, the most severe punishment, to go. Before she knew it, Sandra was rubbing her clit while she watched herself in the mirror. She had orgasm after orgasm. She finally removed the plug, cleaned it and put it in a drawer. Sandra felt centered, like her slate had been wiped clean.

Suddenly, her phone started buzzing. It was a number she didn’t recognize. She picked up anyways.

‘Hello?’ Sandra said.

‘Is this Sandra Williams, the Sandra Williams who had an appointment this morning at the correction facility?’ said a male voice.

‘Yes, it is. Is there a problem?’ she replied.

‘Well, yes. This is Agent Sorenson. I have been made aware that your lawyer broke the court’s orders today. While I don’t have the authority to stop your final punishment, if you’d like, I can see to it that your lawyer is punished. Harshly.’

‘I think that’d be lovely,’ said Sandra.

Published 
Written by Spankwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments