Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Court Order Part 3

"Sandra’s Final Court Ordered Punishment"

18
2 Comments 2
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It had been nearly a week since Sandra had her second court ordered punishment for reckless driving. The bruises on her bottom were nearly healed. Sandra could finally wear panties comfortably again. Her back to school days as a teacher were a week away and there was no contact from Marilyn, her lawyer, who schedules and administers the punishment. Nor had there been any contact from the mysterious Agent Sorensen, who called her at the end of her second punishment. Sandra played with the QR code tag on her collar. She had grown fond of wearing it, she almost felt a sense of mourning knowing it would be taken off soon.

Given Sandra lived alone, she opted to be naked. In the last week, she had masturbated more times than she could remember. She would often push in the five inch butt plug into her bottom and see she how long she could wear it. Her record was three hours. Sandra didn’t know if this was a long time, but she was proud of her butt plug wearing accomplishment.

There was a knock on her apartment door. Using the peephole in the door, Sandra peered through the hole. It was Marilyn. Sandra thought about putting clothes on but Marilyn had literally spanked her twice, so Sandra saw little point in trying to be modest. Sandra opened the door.

‘Marilyn! To what do I owe the pleasure?’ Inquired Sandra.

Marilyn was wearing black jeans, which almost disappointed Sandra as last time Marilyn was in black leather pants, and black and white dot 3/4 length t-shirt, which hugged her chest very well.

‘It is time to finish paying your debt to society. We are going to the correction facility now. Let’s go!’ said Marilyn as she reached for Sandra’s arm.

‘Wait! I’m naked! Can’t I put some clothes on?’ Questioned Sandra

‘Are you getting mouthy with me? I can tell the judge you are not obeying and he will sentence you to jail,’ Marilyn said rebuking Sandra.

‘I’ll…be…good…’ Sandra said, realizing what was about to happen.

Marilyn pulled a set of handcuffs from her purse and handcuffed Sandra’s hands behind her. Next, Marilyn produced a ball gag. Sandra gave Marilyn the puppy dog eyes, but it was of no use.

‘We had some noise complaints last time, Sandra,’ Marilyn said as she put the gag into Sandra’s mouth.

Sandra’s jaw was forced open, not a huge amount, but it was uncomfortable. What was worse was the drool that quickly dropped from her mouth.

Next, Marilyn produced a ten foot rope. She looped it around Sandra’s collar and tied a knot. Marilyn felt exposed, on display, humiliated and small. But her nipples hardened and she could fell the dampness between her legs building. She groaned into the gag. Marilyn tugged on the leash as she started to walk down the hall. Sandra hoped her neighbors weren’t going to see her or she didn’t see anyone she knew on the walk to the correction facility.

As Marilyn led Sandra through the streets of the city, people gawked, stared. Sandra heard various degrading comments. About her tits, pussy, ass. That she was a naughty girl. That she needed to be punished. Each humiliating comment sent a bolt of electricity through her skin. After about ten minutes of walking, they arrived at the correction facility. Outside the building was the newly constructed wooden pillory. In the pillory was some poor woman, who was naked. There was a countdown timer above her head, and it read four hours, thirty-two minutes, and twelve seconds. Sandra gave Marilyn a worried look.

‘Don’t worry, Sandra. That won’t be you. That unfortunate person violated the court’s order for punishments,’ said Marilyn.

As they got closer to the pillory, they were able to see the woman’s severely punished bottom. Cane marks crossed her bottom and the backs of her thighs. A ring gag was in her mouth, causing her to drool even more than Sandra and weighted nipple clamps hung from her small tits. People from the crowd would randomly go up to her and take selfies, rub her tits or pussy.

‘At the two-hour mark, a machine will be brought out. I guess the best way to explain it is as a fuck machine. Her ass will be fucked for thirty minutes. After which, a second machine will be used to fuck her mouth for another thirty minutes,’ Marilyn explained.

It dawned on Sandra, who couldn’t take her eyes off the woman in the pillory, that this could happen to Marilyn. The phone call from agent Sorensen jumped to her mind, Soon, Marilyn was tugging in the leash and was leading Sandra up the steps of the correction facility. At least Sandra wouldn’t have to strip in the lobby this time, she found that to be the worst part.

They entered the building and a very attractive female guard scanned Sandra’s QR tag on her collar.

‘Oh, you’ll finally be a good girl again after this punishment,’ the female guard said.

Sandra gave a nod, causing drool to fall from her mouth. Drool streaked from her mouth and chin, down her chest to her pussy.

Marilyn pulled on the leash and they went through the familiar double doors to find their room for Sandra’s punishment. When they entered the room, there was a paddle, belt and cane waiting on the table. There was no spanking chair, instead, there was a spanking bench.

‘Your last punishment will be the most intense. You’ll probably have marks for a few weeks, but nothing that won’t heal. I’m going to cane your tits first,’ Marilyn said in a businesslike fashion.

Sandra bit down on the gag, she was still handcuffed. There was nothing she could do. Marilyn was already picking up the cane and taking practice swings with it. It made was whooshing noise as it passed through the air. Marilyn tapped the cane across Sandra’s tits, and gave her five cracks of the cane. Sandra's screams were muffled by the gag, she felt lines of fire on her tits. Angry, red lines appeared quickly on her tits. Each line seemed to be raised. The pain was intense. As she was processing all of this, Marilyn on landed five more strokes of the cane. Sandra’s chest burned. She was already close to tears.

‘Wearing a shirt, let alone a bra, will be difficult for sometime, Sandra. Let this be a reminder to you, to remember what happens when you break the law! Now get over the spanking bench!’ barked Marilyn.

gaby_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gaby_Vega

All resistance had been spanked out of Sandra long ago. She compiled. The spanking bench was paddled, but pushing her caned tits against the padding, made her chest hurt more. ‘So that’s why Marilyn caned my tits first,’ thought Marilyn.

Marilyn had moved to secure Sandra’s ankles and thighs to the bench with the leather restraints. Sandra could feel that her legs were spread just enough for her soaking pussy to be on display. Marilyn left Sandra handcuffed, with her hands behind her back. Marilyn picked up the paddle. She showed it to Marilyn.

‘Last time, it had holes. This time it doesn’t,’ Marilyn stated matter-of-factly.

Marilyn tapped the paddle on Sandra’s vulnerable bottom. Sandra closed her eyes and waited for the pain. Marilyn delivered ten hard swats without stopping. Sandra cried into her gag, tears flowed. This seemed to hurt more. ‘Was it because this is the last punishment? Or because she was still bruised from the last punishment? Or because she was secured to this spanking bench?’ Wondered Sandra. Before Sandra could reflect on it anymore, Marilyn delivered another set of ten swats. Sandra knew was was bruised again. She sobbed, her sight was blurry from the tears. Drool and tears dripped from her face.

Marilyn rested the paddle on the small of Sandra’s back. Marilyn moved to Sandra’s face. Marilyn knelt down, stroking Sandra’s hair.

‘I guess your bottom hurts; hush now. We are almost done,’ Marilyn said as she started to take off her clothes. She picked up the paddle and have Sandra five final hard swats with it.

Sandra was sobbing hard. She wasn’t sure if she had ever cried so hard in her life. But she was literally tied on the spanking bench. She had no choice but to take her punishment.

Marilyn switched out the paddle for the belt. She snapped a few times before strapping Sandra with it. Blow after blow fell on Sandra’s bottom and thighs. She was deep red and bruised from her bottom to her thighs. Sandra was beyond tears. She lay limp accepting the punishment. It seemed as if no one was keeping track of the strokes with the belt.

Marilyn lay the belt across Sandra’s back. Marilyn sat on the floor, spreading her legs and she rubbed herself. Sandra could do nothing but watch as Marilyn teased herself. Played with her nipples. Marilyn got a finger full of her juices and wiped it under Sandra’s nose, so Sandra would have to breathe her in. Sandra moaned, she needed relief. Marilyn went back to rubbing her clit. Soon, Marilyn was in the throes of an intense orgasm.

‘Your debt to society has been paid Sandra Williams,’ Marilyn stated as she got dressed.

After Marilyn was dressed, Marilyn took out the gag and released the handcuffs. The leather restraints were untied and Sandra was free. Her jaw was sore. It hurt to close it. Her bottom was swollen, red, and bruised.

‘What about this?’ asked Sandra pulling on the collar.

Marilyn produced a small Allen wrench from her pants pocket, ‘Well,’ she said, ‘the courts can’t use it again. So you can keep it or toss it.’

Marilyn unlocked the collar and gave it to Sandra. Sandra suddenly felt more naked than before, as if the collar had given her some sort of protection. She put her hands to her bare neck. She felt odd, out of sorts.

‘I think... I’ll keep it,’ Sandra said,’but I can’t exactly walk home naked. What about my clothes?’

‘I’ve arranged for you to have a pair of oversized sweats here. So you can be sort of comfortable on your way home,’ replied Marilyn as she handed Sandra the collar and Allen wrench.

Sandra felt compelled to hug Marilyn. She threw her arms around her neck.

‘Thank you for keeping me out of jail and saving my career,’ sobbed Sandra.

‘It was my pleasure, now don’t drive recklessly anymore!’ Replied Marilyn.

With that, the bin of Sandra’s clothes appeared at the door of the punishment room. Sandra got dressed. The clothes felt itchy, heavy. Uncomfortable. Sandra theorized she was used to being naked and collared. She would need time to adjust to being a clothed person again.

As they left the correction facility, they stopped and watched the woman in the pillory. A fuck machine was face-fucking her. The woman gagged, choked as tears streaked her face. The crowd seemed satisfied.

Marilyn and Sandra said their farewells to each other after about ten minutes. Marilyn needed to finish Sandra’s paperwork at her office and Sandra needed to get relief.

Like before, once Sandra got in her apartment, she stripped naked. But without the collar, she felt different. Her orgasms were not as satisfying. She was confused, lost in herself. She clearly wasn’t the same person she was at the start of her court ordered punishment. Her phone buzzed. It was Agent Sorensen.

‘Hello?’ Sandra said.

‘I read that you have fulfilled your debt to society,’ he said.

‘Yes, I’m a clean slate. If I could only sit down someplace.’

Laughing, he said, ’Very good, but we have a more serious matter to discuss.’

Sandra gulped, ‘what is it?’

‘Your lawyer, Marilyn Chavez, broke the rules on numerous occasions. She administered too many paddle strokes on the second and third punishments. She administered way too many belt strokes on the third punishment and on an area of the body which was not approved by the court. She was in various stages of undress. And she had, by our count, no less than two orgasms during your punishment sessions. Not to mention she rubbed sexual fluids on you.’

‘That…sounds…serious. So what happens?’ asked Sandra.

‘If you give me permission, Marilyn will be sent to the pillory for a period of six hours. She will be spanked, have machines anally and orally violate her. And, I need to clear this with my bosses, as this is an extraordinary case, she might be subjected to cum facials from the crowd. That’s due to her orgasms and spreading of her sexual fluids during the punishments. Do I have your permission to proceed?’

Sandra looked at her bruised and welted bottom in the mirror. Her hands ran over the cane welts on her chest. She looked at the collar sitting on the vanity. She looked herself in the eye and said, ‘You do.’

Published 
Written by Spankwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments