Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"There is a lot of truth mentioned in this story and I would like to thank Laura for relating her experiences."

Looking at Gregg sleeping beside me, I knew I had never felt so content as I lay staring into his handsome face. This attractive, good-to-be-with, built-like-a-stallion young man may give me at least ten years in age, but he is arguably the most impressive and desirable fellow I have ever had the pleasure to feel between my legs.

I have embraced being single for the last five years, and there aren't many sexual activities I haven't experienced at least once. I don't mind boasting that I had more than my fair share of cocks, strokes of the cane, and quite a few fannies during that time. I have been somewhat promiscuous with the people I have fancied and have no regrets about my sexual adventures!

If I can persuade Gregg to punish me, my life will be complete, as I think I have finally discovered the man with whom I would be happy to spend the rest of my life. As my moist pussy delightfully throbbed with satisfaction, my thoughts turned to the opportunity I desired to tell Greg about my obsession with corporal punishment, especially the cane.

My clitoris was protruding like a small, hard penis while my love juices flowed as I envisaged him giving me the caning I wanted so badly and the rampant sex that would surely follow my punishment.

I will tell you a little about myself and how I developed my obsession with corporal punishment.

My name is Laura Torbin. I am five foot six, with long, blonde hair, shapely slender legs, and a petite figure. They tell me I have the face of an angel and a charismatic nature, encouraging both sexes to seek my company, and it wasn't long before I discovered that fucking me appears to be one of their prime objectives.

I am thirty-seven and divorced my ex five years ago after an eventful ten-year marriage. We'd been an item since my final year at school. Being caned together resulted in an intense relationship dominated by my realisation that I relished corporal punishment with a passion. Much to my delight, David found great pleasure in punishing me, which eventually resulted in us getting married.

Dave represented Essex in football, as I did in hockey, which was my forte, and I still play the game to a reasonable level. I was academically gifted and excelled at school in most genres and this included playing hockey for the county. Once I had gained a First in my degree at Warwick University in business studies, my life quickly evolved, leading to me starting my own business.

Firstly, I'll relate the adventures and experiences I encountered as a pupil attending the academy.

I had enjoyed the kudos of being a prefect for two years, along with David and my best friend, Jane. I was fortunate to have made many pals, which enhanced my enjoyment of school. I enjoyed an excellent relationship with most of my tutors while attending the academy, even those that seemed to enjoy caning my hands.

People often commented that I was naturally charismatic and appeared attractive to people, as I seemed to acquire acquaintances or friends without trying too hard. I was aware that I appeared to others as a desirable young lady and people often told me I was sexually attractive with a figure most would love to own.

Dave and I had always been good friends but had never displayed romantic inclinations, although I admit I did find him attractive.

The dynamics of our relationship were all to change during my final year at school. It began when I started fantasising that his cock was inside me and we were fucking like two dogs in heat. Just the thought made me masturbate until I experienced the most explosive of orgasms. I was never short of admirers and seemed to attract many boys and girls. At seventeen, I was still a virgin, by design, although the few boys I had courted showed an enthusiastic desire to get inside my knickers and fuck me but without success.

I had witnessed many classroom punishments by male and female teachers, involving boys and girls, which began to excite me as I grew older. I was always attentive when seeing a caning, but I soon discovered that a headmistress's chastisement was to prove a different experience altogether.

I had been punished in class, as were most of the pupils attending the Acadamy, as the cane was the accepted method of maintaining discipline at the school. The girls usually received one or two stinging strokes on their palms, while boys often had to bend over while having their arses thrashed.

Most pupils took their punishment stoically, and it soon became an accepted part of school life. Since the first year, few pupils had cried or made a fuss while being whacked, and it wasn't unusual for the recipient to offer the class a cheeky smile as they walked back to their desks.

As I got older, I often found myself moist below while fantasising about the canings I had witnessed and often enjoyed masturbating when reflecting on others' and my punishments.

The day that changed my life forever began after our respective matches had resulted in resounding victories for both the boys and girls. After the games, we changed into our school uniforms, ready to return to the academy. We happily boarded the bus, which took us back to school and our teammates to theirs.

On the journey back, we were all in fine spirits, singing, laughing, and enjoying ourselves. The three of us then decided to celebrate the victories rather than return to our school lessons as was expected. We happily set off to the Feathers pub to continue our celebrations without thinking about the consequences if they discovered our absence.

Unfortunately for us, two teachers from our school were socialising in the pub and saw us at the bar, drink in hand, Jane puffing a cigarette while we were wearing our school uniform. One of the teachers, Miss Jones, whom I considered more of a friend than a teacher, asked David what he thought he was doing buying drinks for underage girls in a public house when we should be in school.

He explained what we were doing in the pub and celebrating but there was no way we could justify our actions. She looked and acted as expected in such a situation as she told him there was no plausible excuse and escorted the three of us back to school.

We waited outside Miss James', the headmistress's study, fearing the worst, while Miss Jones went in to explain to her our unacceptable behaviour. When Mr. Seaton, the assistant head, entered the study, we knew we were in big trouble, and shortly afterward, the exiting Miss Jones told us to go in as they were ready for us.

We received the biggest rollicking you could imagine from Miss James, who said but for our excellent record and imminent exams, expulsion would have been the likely outcome. She added that we would have never been allowed to play for the county again but as this was the end of the season, she would have to find an alternative punishment.

She said it was only fitting that she would inform our parents of our unacceptable behaviour and the punishment we had received. Miss James then told us what discipline she was about to inflict and added that she hoped it would serve as a lesson. She said we would no longer be prefects, have our privileges removed, and be on the report for the rest of the term.

I thought the punishment could have been much worse when Miss James added that Jane and I would receive three strokes of the cane on each hand, while David was to get six from Mr. Seaton on his backside.

My body trembled with fear as I looked at my two friends, who appeared equally petrified. When Miss James removed her vicious-looking stick from the desk drawer, I was almost sick and couldn't help shaking as I realised I was about to feel this fearsome cane across my vulnerable palms.

She said it's to be ladies first and summoned the panic-stricken Jane to come forward and hold her arm straight with her palm uppermost. Jane's whole body shuddered as she tried to stop her hand from trembling as Miss James laid the cane across her outstretched palm.

I stood enthralled, watching my gorgeous friend standing with her hand out, waiting for the rod to strike her tender palm. Although I felt so sorry for her, my pussy throbbed and my knickers became wet with my love juices flowing as I found her caning so sexually exhilarating.

Poor Jane cried and yelled for her mum as the cane struck her hand while pleading for Mrs. James to stop the punishment as she was so sorry and the stinging was more than she could bare.

The cane whistled as it travelled through the air, and the crack of the stick, as each stroke struck her palm, sounded excruciatingly painful. Mrs. James told Jane to take her punishment stoically and not to act like a hysterical first-year.

EmmaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaVelvet

Jane took the subsequent three strokes bravely but was a complete wreck at the end of her caning. She was sobbing loudly, and it was apparent her stinging palms felt unbearable as the tears cascaded down her cheeks in torrents. The punishment had reduced this beautiful young lady to a snivelling wreck of a schoolgirl, blowing on her hands, trying to minimise the pain that there was no doubt she was experiencing.

My turn had arrived too soon as I quickly forgot the excitement I experienced while watching Jane's caning. Miss James then ordered me to stand before her. I obeyed immediately, shaking with dread at the punishment I was about to receive. I looked at my flawless, white, tender, perfectly-formed palm and dreaded the pain it was about to endure.

I raised my arm, ready for the caning my hand was about to suffer, and braced myself, determined to take my punishment as bravely as possible. The anticipating became unbearable as the cane travelled through the air and I could hear the whistling as it descended before striking my outstretched palm with an almighty crack.

I stopped screaming out by biting my lip, but the tears poured down my cheeks as the stinging increased on my poor hands. Six strokes were more than I could endure, and the final two strokes had me crying out with pain as I tossed back my head while stamping my feet in agony.

Then, it was over, and I took my place next to the inconsolable Jane, who was distressed, sobbing, and crying her eyes out. The pain my hands were experiencing was excruciating and I rubbed my palms together, trying to reduce the stinging.

Then it was David's turn to receive his punishment. He bent over the desk, and, again, I couldn't control the feelings in my pussy as it started to throb with the expectation of witnessing David's caning on his bum.

Mr. Seaton looked like he was trying to cut David in half as his stick struck David's backside six times with an almighty crack. He didn't scream, but tears ran down his cheeks as he bravely took his punishment. I was so enthralled that I'm sure I had a little orgasm as my pussy felt alive, and I shook all over. Looking at David and my beautiful Jane, distressed after their punishment, I realised my fetish for corporal punishment harboured no barriers.

As they say, the rest is history.

David and I became an item soon afterward, with my love of corporal punishment being enthusiastically satisfied by him. He loved to cane my arse before fucking me from behind, as he often told me seeing a striped bum made him as horny as hell. My preferred punishment was always the cane on my hands, and I often rewarded him after being punished with my specialty, a blow job he reckoned couldn't be bettered anywhere else in the world.

I was sure that I was so talented at blow jobs primarily because I loved feeling a cock in my mouth. I relished rubbing my lips down the shaft while licking the helmet, using my tongue to stimulate a maximum response. I loved swallowing the spunk I had encouraged to explode into my mouth and often orgasmed while performing the deed.

Along with a magnificent sex life, frequently inspired by my desire to receive punishment, it was undoubtedly the chief reason we were attracted to each other and encouraged us to get married as soon as I had finished University. About the same time I started seeing David, I entered into a steamy and glorious relationship with my best friend, Jane, who found caning as fulfilling as I did. We are still good friends, still meeting whenever possible, and, despite Jane being happily married with three children, we still enjoy punishing each other followed by uninhibited sex.

With my love of sports and owning my own business, they tell me I am lucky to possess such stunning good looks, which helps to make me even more desirable to many of my admirers. When meeting me at work or social functions, people would never suspect I was a bisexual nymphomaniac with a corporal punishment fetish who loved nothing more than having her hands caned, followed by a good fucking.

As I returned to the present, inspired by my reminiscing, I felt ready to tell Gregg about my craving for corporal punishment. We had never discussed our schooldays in great depth, so he was unaware of my experiences at the academy. The exception was my academic aptitude, which led me to University, and hockey capabilities, which I had proudly told him resulted in my representing the county.

As Gregg opened his eyes, I greeted him with a passionate kiss on his lips and wrapped my hands around his cock, massaging the shaft gently, making it stand to attention. Gregg said he had no doubt I was ready to enjoy a good fucking again, as it was times like this he laughed that confirmed he was so pleased to be in love with such a gorgeous nymphomaniac who never tired of being fucked.

As so often happens, Gregg's fingers entered my welcoming fanny. At the same time, his thumb massaged my protruding clitoris until I pleaded with him to put his penis inside my desperately burning hole and fuck me as vigorously as he could. I screamed as I exploded with an orgasm that sent me into utopia and had me crying tears of joy.

I guided Gregg's magnificent penis through my throbbing vagina's lips into my pulsating pussy as I arched my back and threw back my head, sending my long blonde hair into orbit. At the same time, he thrust his magnificent cock inside me, making me cum again and again.

We laid back on the bed with our arms caressing each other in a loving embrace while our tongues entwined as we passionately kissed. As we stressed our undying love for each other, I seized the moment and told Gregg I wanted him to cane my hands.

He looked at me in amazement and asked what had made me decide to ask for this punishment entirely out of the blue. I told him about my experiences at the academy that finally resulted in a never-to-be-forgotten thrashing from the headmistress. I didn't go into great detail but confessed my love life with my ex-husband revolved around the cane and schoolgirl role-play.

I told him I loved him dearly and would not think less of him if he couldn't satisfy my obsession. I added, once he tried punishing me, I was sure the shagging we would enjoy afterward would dispel any doubts he may have. I was sure he would grow to love the experience once he had seen the pleasure I relished from being caned.

He told me he had difficulty understanding how I found a caning sexually exciting. He hadn't given it much thought but presumed the purpose of corporal punishment was to inflict sufficient pain on the recipient that it would encourage a change of behaviour for the better. Having never received or witnessed a caning, he hadn't any experience to refer to but said he loved me so much he would try anything within reason if it made me happy.

I hugged him and told him I loved him more than I had ever imagined I could love anything or anybody. I said I would ensure he wouldn't regret punishing me and that he would gain much pleasure from the sessions as I promised him the after-effects would be out of this world. We were married two months later, and Gregg soon discovered, much to my delight, that he enjoyed punishing me as he couldn't imagine the sex we had afterward being better.

I tried caning him, but he found it didn't do anything for him, sexually, and wasn't keen to pursue it. Gregg, indeed, found caning me was something he now enjoyed and looked forward to giving me a thrashing as he had come to embrace the role-play as much as I did.

He soon discovered his cock always reacted as he thrashed me, especially when caning my bum. At first, he told me he felt a little perverted enjoying caning me, and I had to convince him it was a fetish many had plenty of satisfaction practising. I relished feeling the cane as our love life exceeded all my dreams and anal sex became a regular event.

Initially, I found anal sex quite painful, but now I enjoy the experience and explode with a violent organism when Gregg shoots his load into my arse. He loves to cane my tight little bum, and, although I still prefer it on my hands, I have to admit the sex we have afterward is better than anything I had ever imagined.

When I've heard people say I'm living the dream, I can now empathise with them as, after three years of marriage, the canings and fucking are better than ever. I have never been happier and can say, with all honesty, I am a fortunate girl to have found my true soul mate.

Published 
Written by debbieshands1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments