Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Beginnings - Phil Her Up - Pt. 2

"Maddy and Phil celebrate their newfound relationship, but with an unexpected interruption!"

54
12 Comments 12
2.5k Views 2.5k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a continuation of a collaboration with a Lush friend, splinter73. A spanking aficionado like me, he told me he'd love to see one of my stories with him as the central character, so I offered to write one. When asked whether he had a particular scenario in mind, he wrote me a LONG message that was a very complete outline of this story, so the storyline is his, while the words are mine. Enjoy!"

“You’re not going to continue your hike?” Phil asked, hoping he’d have a chance to give as much to Maddy as she’d already given him.

“Oh no! Not now. Not till I’ve had my Phil!”

“I think I’d like that!” he replied to her innuendo.

“You’d better! Or else!” she laughed, loving the idea that she could openly threaten to spank him again in the future, if not anymore today.

He picked up the paddle, blanket, and chains and stuffed them in his pack, but she stopped him when he started to remove the cuffs.

“No, no! You’re going back to your car dressed, or should I say undressed as you are!”

He worried about the prospect of being seen walking the trail, nude, with wrist and ankle cuffs and a bright red bottom, but at the same time excited that Maddy was already putting her touch on their fledgling relationship.

He stashed his clothes and phone in his pack and shouldered it, ready for his ‘walk of shame.’

Maddy led, and Phil followed, admiring her from behind. Her short ponytail bounced with each step, but it was her perfectly shaped ass and toned thighs that held his attention, both features he hoped to see more of when they got to his house.

He walked, extremely self-conscious of the lack of clothing, a raging hard-on, and a red arse that would illuminate the trail with its brilliance were it dark. His mind was filled with thoughts of what might happen next, both this afternoon and in the future. He hoped his days of self-spanking were over but tried to rein in his expectations of Maddy.

“Looks like you were lucky,” Maddy said as they arrived at the carpark without being seen. “Today, anyway,” she added, suggesting similar public exposures in the offing while he imagined an audience for a future spanking.

“Oh no!” he exclaimed when he got to his car. “I didn’t leave a window open, and now the seat will be burning hot from the sun!” he explained when Maddy asked. Opening his pack, he pulled the blanket out, intending to put it on the hot leather seat.

“Oh no, you don’t! You’re going to sit your naughty bum on that hot seat for the drive home,” she said in a commanding tone he figured he ought to get used to.

After throwing his pack onto the passenger seat, he got in carefully, slowly lowering his already hot cheeks onto the burning leather seat, yelling, “Yowch!” on contact.

“See you at the house!” she giggled and went to get her car.

With his feet pressed hard against the floorboard, he managed to keep his butt off the seat while he started the car, but once he started driving, that was no longer possible, and a permanent grimace was plastered on his face as the bumpy road and burning hot seat conspired to make his trip home as painful as the spanking. He tried to focus on the fact that some of that pain was given to him by Maddy and the hope that she’d do it again.

As the air-conditioning caught up to the heat, his mind could move on to imaginings of her naked body. Inevitably, he compared her to Sandra and found her petite body and breasts very appealing. He remembered how she softened in his arms when he kissed her at the park. He imagined her nude body yielding to his touch when his hands and tongue traveled her length and breadth. 

Remembering his second failsafe for the locks, he reminded himself to cancel the timed email to Tracy lest she go to the park and not find him there or show up at his house at an awkward time.

He drove into his garage, thankful for the limited privacy to exit his car, still nude. Maddy pulled into her driveway seconds later, and the way she jumped out of her car and ran to him, he half expected her to parade him through the yard to his front door rather than letting him enter via the garage. Relieved that she, too, had entered the garage, he reached into the car to retrieve his backpack.

“How’s the bum feel?” she asked, putting her hand on one cheek and gently caressing.

“It still hurts – a lot!” he replied, though loving the touch of her hand on his tender bum.

“Well, let’s see if we can do something to ease the pain,” she offered, putting her arm around his waist and leading them to the door. “You have some healing cream?” she asked as got to the living room and turned to face each other.

Taking her face in his hands, he kissed her gently at first, but it grew more passionate when she put her arms around him, and they melted into each other again. The ice more than broken between them, more like shattered; they shed their shyness with ease as hands roamed freely.

“There’s some arnica in the powder room,” he said, gesturing towards the door near the foyer.

“Come. Over my knee,” Maddy said when she returned with the tube and sat on the sofa. She giggled when she saw the concern on his face. “Come on! I’m not gonna spank you again! At least not now,” she quipped with a cute smile. “We’ll take care of this after,” she added as she guided him onto her lap with his rigid cock in hand.

“Oh! That feels so good!” he moaned as she rubbed a dab of the cooling cream into each cheek, giving the bruises additional attention.

Maddy closed her thighs around his cock, and, shifting them back and forth, managed to rub that as well. She felt her undies getting wet again while caressing the sexy bottom she’d only appreciated from afar until now. With Phil in this time-honored position, the thought of spanking entered her head again, but she with her across his knee, having her deserving butt spanked by his strong hands, those meaty palms both smacking and squeezing her rump.

Lost in her daydream, she was startled when he slid off her lap to kneel at her feet, pushing the coffee table back with his feet.

“Someone’s overdressed,” he said as he reached for her cap and pulled it off with one hand while the other undid her ponytail, his fingers running through the silky, light brown hair that glanced off her shoulders when released. She reached in to kiss him again, sighing into his mouth when she felt a hand insinuating itself under her tight crop top to handle her small, pert breasts.

“This is too tight,” she said as she grabbed the bottom edge of her top with both hands and, with one smooth motion, pulled it over her head and off, tossing it aside. Her face was one of mild embarrassment at the unveiling of her petite pair.

“They’re perfect!” he said, and she smiled at his gallant gesture. Leaning in, he took one in his mouth while the other got his hand.

Knowing actions speak louder than words, he lovingly manhandled her ‘perfect’ tits, switching his mouth to each in turn, licking her taut nipples and rolling them between his lips. Panting and sighing at the incredible attention they never got from her abusive husband and running her hands through his hair, she pulled him against her, feeling like she could cum from this alone. But another part of her anatomy was crying for attention, too.

Still guiding him with her fingers in his hair, she pushed him down across her flat tummy and between her spread legs, closing them around him as he nuzzled the tight, sodden crotch of her hiking shorts.

Inhaling deeply, he took in her intoxicating scent and sucked the fragrant juice from her wet shorts. His hands slid down her sides, and fingers slipped into the tight elastic waist, pulling them down. Maddy released him from his confinement, brought her legs together, and lifted her hips, allowing him to pull the suffocating shorts off. Her panties askew, she pushed them down, letting him slide them off her legs.

“Oh my God, Maddy!” he groaned as the sight of her beautiful, clean-shaven pussy came into view.

He stroked her thighs as he just stared at her pretty, petite pussy with its swollen, glistening lips closed tight, hiding all the tasty bits within. Watching her slowly open herself up to him, he licked his lips while his fingers scouted ahead, slithering into her slit to coax her clit from hiding with one hand while other fingers slid into her velvety sheath and curled upward to rub that special spot.

“Oh, Phil!” she cried as her hips came off the cushion to squirm under his digital delight.

He knew he could make her cum, just continuing what he was doing, but dying for a taste of fragrant flower, he leaned in and let his tongue take over, licking and flicking her protruding nub.

“Oh fuck! Oh! Oh! OHH!” she screamed as one of the best orgasms she’d had in a long time crashed over her.

Panting, gasping breaths continued as her body quivered, but wanting more, she pulled his face back into her gash and smeared her juice on his face with gyrating hips. In seconds, her thighs were trembling as another climax built quickly, his fingers fucking her dripping pussy, the final stimulus needed to reach it. Her energy spent, she collapsed onto the cushion while her body gradually stopped shaking.

“Jesus, Phil! I’ve never… Oh!” she cried as his tongue went back to work, more gently this time.

Savoring every drop of her, he licked, sucked, prodded, and poked his tongue into every nook and cranny of her cunny. Building her arousal slowly, this time, he had both hands on her firm ass cheeks while he slurped, a brief flashback of devouring a sticky, juicy watermelon as a kid coming to mind.

‘Oh,’ ‘Ungh,’ and other unintelligible sounds escaped her lips as the exceptional ecstasy grew while suddenly realizing no one had ever made her cum three times in such a short time. When his lips settled on her overworked nub, she grabbed a shock of hair in each hand and held him there as her body stiffened and shook inside with the effort of holding on as long as she could.

So wrapped up in their mutual incredible pleasure, they hadn’t heard Tracy call his name from the kitchen.

Tracy had entered the kitchen from the garage and called out to Phil, knowing he was there as his car was in the garage. Irritated by the alarming email she’d received, she was glad she’d stopped at his house instead of going directly to the park to rescue him.

Finding the note he’d left in the kitchen for her, she smiled, thinking the spanking fantasies she’d harbored for so long might soon be realized, but her thoughts were interrupted by noises coming from the living room. Recognizing the sounds of someone in the throes of sexual rapture, she tiptoed towards the sound and stopped in the doorway to watch the scene before her play out.

She couldn’t help being aroused at the sight of Phil’s face planted firmly between Maddy’s thighs, eating her juicy fruit, but seeing his bruised red butt, she was also frustrated at the possibility that Maddy had beaten her to it.

“Oh … fuck … Phil!” Maddy cried as she mashed his face into her teeming wet snatch. “Oh! Oh! Fuck! Fuck!” she repeated through gasping breaths until she erupted, coating his face in her copious nectar while she clamped his head between her thighs, clutching for every last bit of bliss from his tongue.

AndreaGazelaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreaGazelaTS

Tracy watched the incredible climax unfold, feeling a stirring between her legs. Seeing an opportunity, she waited for the two to calm down before making her presence known.

“Well, well! What have we here?” she asked, her voice triggering a quick separation and futile attempts to cover up from them both.

“Tracy!?” Phil said in shock, and, “Oh shit!” when he remembered the email he’d forgotten to cancel. “I’m sorry, I …” he started, but Tracy interrupted.

“This isn’t what I’d expected from your email! You mentioned being bound in chains, not held captive between Maddy’s thighs!” she accused. Phil tried to explain, but she interrupted him again. “And then there’s this note for me in the kitchen! Apparently, you haven’t been punished enough!” She let that sink in a moment before telling him to go get the cane she knew he had.

“Tracy, how did you know…” he started but couldn’t seem to get even one complete sentence without her cutting him short again.

“Surely you know that sisters talk, Phil!? Sandra told me all about what you two got up to, and I’ve been waiting a long time for a chance to continue her traditions and blister your bottom! Now, go get the cane!” she demanded more forcefully and smiled when he ran obediently from the room.

“Hello, Maddy!” she said in a friendly tone and got a simple ‘hello’ in response. “Did you spank him?” she asked, not knowing how much of his predicament had been self-imposed. Maddy just nodded as she curled up on the sofa, returning to her shy persona. “Well, you can watch me give him a dozen strokes of the cane if you like,” she offered.

Phil returned before Maddy could answer and handed the crook-handled cane to Tracy. While this was what he’d hoped for with Tracy, he was still extremely sore from the two spankings he’d already gotten, which had been made worse by the scorching hot seats in his car. Still, he was in no position to object and felt he had to accept whatever she chose to dish out.

“Bend over! Hands on the coffee table,” she commanded, smiling slyly when he didn’t hesitate to comply.

Standing behind and to his left, she was at the end of the sofa Maddy was still curled up on and noticed her shift position for a better view. Her fantasies involving Phil didn’t start with caning. She wished she’d been the one to find him bound to the tree, ready for spanking or paddling, but she’d take what she was given and relish it all the same.

She tapped the cane on his bottom, taking aim. She wondered if he was worried about her lack of experience with the cane. He didn’t know she’d let herself into his house and practiced with the cane, striking a bed pillow propped up on a chair. She’d even used it on herself a couple of times, surprised by the level of pain she could inflict, which convinced her that while she desperately wanted to be spanked, she wouldn’t want to be caned.

“This is for scaring the crap out of me with that email and ignoring all my hints regarding my interest in spanking. You’re getting the cane now, twelve strokes, and I will be spanking you in the future whenever I see fit. All the usual rules about standing, rubbing, etc. Ready?”

“Yes, Tracy,” he said, steeling himself for more pain than he’d ever experienced before.

He saw her draw her arm back and closed his eyes, surprised when he heard the telltale ‘whoosh’ but no pain. Tracy laughed when he looked back in surprise but wound up again and, this time, landed a real stroke across the fleshy tops of the cheeks she’d longed for.

“Yeow!” he screamed, realizing it wasn’t such a hard stroke, but on top of all the bruises, it still hurt like hell. He fidgeted in a useless attempt to minimize the sting, but before he knew it, another stroke had landed an inch or two below the first, and he screamed just as loud.

Tracy was enjoying it immensely, though the image of him bent across her knee while she spanked with her hand appeared more than once as the caning progressed. Feeling like she was probably rushing it, she slowed down, allowing more time between strokes.

Maddy looked on in horror and fascination as Phil accepted his punishment. She couldn’t imagine the pain he must be feeling as caning was never something she’d considered for herself, but being a witness to such agony was making her both aroused and sympathetic. She hoped she’d have a chance to soothe his pain when Tracy was finished.

“Jesus fucking Christ!” he screamed as the increasingly fierce cane bit into his blazing flesh for the tenth time.

“Two more, Phil!” Tracy warned, but she wasn’t smiling anymore. She’d begun to believe this was too much but wouldn’t think of cutting it short. That just wasn’t done unless the circumstances were dire. She wouldn’t swing quite as hard but would deliver the last two in quick succession.

Phil often intentionally broke the rules by standing or rubbing, prompting the ‘extras’ from Sandra, but not today. He had a white-knuckle grip on the table to keep him from giving in to that temptation. Remembering his premonition from earlier about someone watching him getting spanked, he looked at Maddy with a pained expression and saw a sympathetic face, wishing it didn’t hurt quite so much so he could enjoy it.

Two of the loudest screams yet came with the two strokes on the lowest part of his cherry cheeks. He almost stood up, knowing it was over, but luckily caught himself.

“You can get up,” Tracy eventually said and enjoyed watching his furiously futile attempts to quell the pain. “No! Leave him!” she yelled at Maddy, who jumped from the sofa, intending to comfort him.

It was Tracy who touched his bottom gently, not soothing but admiring the red welts she’d given him mixed with the bruises from earlier. Her fantasies came to mind, and at that point, she imagined him thanking her in much the same way as he apparently had Maddy when she’d caught them, but that wasn’t to be with her still here.

“In the corner, Phil!” she commanded. It wasn’t something she would have done, but Sandra always did with punishments, and it would give her a chance to talk to Maddy. “Maddy, can I speak to you in the kitchen?”

Phil went to the corner ostensibly to ponder the behavior that led to the severe punishment, but the only error he’d acknowledge was bungling the whole scene that had all his pent-up desires coming to fruition at the same time, leaving him with a level of pain he’d never had, and wouldn’t want again.

He could hear the muffled voices of Tracy and Maddy in the kitchen but couldn’t make out what they were saying, nor did he have any idea what they could be discussing. He only hoped he’d be able to pick up with Maddy where they’d left off. Conflicted with similar feelings for Tracy, he wasn’t sure what he’d do if Maddy left, and Tracy stayed expecting something from him.

“Come here, Phil,” Tracy said, standing near the front door. Standing before her, she put her hands around his waist, kissed him gently, and said, “I hope you realize there’s going to be a lot more spanking going on around here now?”

“Yes, Tracy,” he agreed and returned her kiss with one of his own, a little more passionately.

“I think Maddy will take good care of your naughty bottom,” she smiled and patted his bum hard enough to get a sharp intake of breath. “Bye, for now!” she said, walking out the door.

He watched her leave, not noticing Maddy standing behind him until he turned around. She had such a comforting smile he pulled her in for a long tongue-filled kiss with one hand on her perfect little butt.

“Are you okay, baby?” she asked as her hands softly caressed his red, bruised, and welted backside. He winced when she touched a spot that had felt the cane more than once. “Come. We’ll take care of this in the bedroom,” she said, taking his hand and grabbing the Arnica off the table.

She had him lie on the bed and sat next to him, both hands tenderly working the cream into his tortured bottom. His sighs got deeper and louder as her hands strayed between his cheeks and down between his legs. He lifted his hips when she tried to get a hand in underneath to coax an erection out of him.

Pulling his legs apart, she sat between them and encouraged him to lift his hips higher. With one hand on his growing shaft and the other fondling his sac, he was soon ready for ‘act two.’

“Oh, Maddy! I want to eat you again! Please?”

“Who could refuse such an offer!” she said and moved in front of him, serving her gleaming wet pussy under his waiting mouth.

Slipping his tongue between her moist lips, he heard breathy sighs almost instantly. Writhing under his talented tongue, she submitted only because he wanted her this way. What she wanted was his hard cock inside her, pounding her pussy, but she could feel an orgasm coming, building slowly for so long that she wondered why she hadn’t cum yet.

“Oh, oh, oh!” she cried as his fingers penetrated and glided smoothly in and out.

“I’m gonna make you cum, Maddy, and then I’m gonna fuck this tight, little pussy of yours!” he bragged and went after her clit with lips and tongue.

“Yes! Yes! Fu … fu … fuck me, Phil! OH! OH! OHH! Ooooo!” she gasped when she came, her syrup flowing freely into his mouth and between her legs.

Moving to mount her with his steely shaft in hand, she whimpered at the thought of his cock parting her lips before she’d even begun to recover from her last climax. Still, with her hands on her knees, pulling them up and apart, she invited him in with short, staccato breaths and sighed as he slid into her silky smooth sheath.

“Oh God! You feel so good, Maddy!” he gushed as slow, short pushes started their first pairing.

“Oh yeah! Oh yeah!” she repeated as the strokes got longer, “Oh yeah! Fuck me!”

Full-length strokes with a little punch at the end had her grunting, ‘Ungh, ungh, ungh!’ As the pace quickened, he could feel his end coming, and holding on as long as he could, he finally shot his wad as each pulse came with a punch to her pussy, only stopping when she came as well.

He fell to his elbows and showered her cute face with kisses. Rolling to his side, he pulled her with him and they lay facing each other as exploring hands soothed and grateful lips kissed all they could reach.

“Maddy, you don’t know how long I’ve wanted to do that with you!”

“Oh, Phil! Me too! I can’t believe where it started today! How’s your bum feel, baby?”

“Being with you like that, I’d almost forgotten about it. It still hurts a lot, but if that’s what it took to be with you like this, I’d do it all again!”

“I don’t think that will be necessary, but I’m sure there’ll be plenty of spanking in our future,” she said with a devilish smile, adding, "In our very near future!” She giggled at the concerned look on Phil’s face.

--===<<<O>>>===--

Did you ever have several of your fantasies realized all at once? What were Maddy and Tracy talking about? And what did Maddy have planned for the "very near future"? Return for part 3 to find out, and remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' our story! Thanks For Reading

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments