Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Beginnings - Phil Her Expectations - Pt. 5

"Phil and Tracy spend an amazing weekend together at the beach pushing each other's limits"

8
2 Comments 2
122 Views 122
7.1k words 7.1k words

Author's Notes

"The conclusion to this amazing collaboration with Splinter73. Enjoy!"

Phil returned to work Monday, still in a euphoric daze. Just a few weeks ago, the submissive life he and his beloved Sandra had cultivated so carefully over years was non-existent since her untimely death, resorting to elaborate scenes of self-inflicted pain to create a pale shadow of that life he loved.

Now, through a happy accident, both his sexy next-door neighbor and his suggestive but somewhat distant sister-in-law were making every weekend an exciting and immersive scene where any of the three could end up willingly suffering some form of corporal punishment as a result. All involved in these extraordinary real-life plays were more than sexually satisfied in ways they’d each missed in their lives for different reasons.

The two women were decidedly different in some ways while sharing a love of this mild BDSM lifestyle with Phil and each other. Maddy was a cute, sexy minx whose tastes followed naughty girl/boy lines with more traditional hand spanking employed. Sister-in-law Tracy had hinted for years that she shared his interest, having been given a surprising amount of detail about his submissive escapades with his wife. Unlike her sister, though, she wanted to experience that life from both sides and leaned toward the more severe forms and darker scenarios that Phil was accustomed to.

So far, all three were comfortable with how things were progressing, but he wondered how long it would continue. Would the two women eventually be unwilling to share? Demand more of a commitment from him? At the moment, he could see himself with either in a more dedicated relationship, though he’d gotten to know Maddy better given their proximity as neighbors.

Yes, he’d known Tracy a long time during and since his marriage, but until recently, they’d only shared the occasional sexual innuendo that never went very far. She’d always been shy, even around him, until Sandra was gone and hadn’t dated enough to find someone to be hers. He suspected she gave him so much attention because he was the one man she’d gotten to know well, very well recently. He’d been the one to give her her first real spanking, but he had no idea where her limits might be. He had an idea to change that and called her to run it by her.

“Phil! How are you?” she asked excitedly when she answered the phone.

“Hi, Tracy! I’m good. A little sore still, but that’s one of the benefits of our kind of fun: a lasting reminder of what you did on the weekend,” he laughed.

“Me too!” she giggled as well. “What’s up?”

“How’d you like to get away for the weekend?”

“What did you have in mind?”

“There’s an out-of-the-way beach in Bateman’s Bay. It’s usually not busy and unofficially ‘clothing optional.’”

“Have you asked Maddy yet?”

“No, I thought just the two of us would be nice for a change,” he offered, unsure if she’d go for it. Maddy had always had some part to play when Tracy was involved, and he wondered if her shyness would keep her from accepting.

“Oh! Wow! Okay! Yeah, I’d like that!” Tracy happily replied.

They discussed some details and divvied up preparatory tasks. He’d take care of transportation and ‘entertainment’ while she’d find a cabin they could rent for the weekend. She liked his suggestion of a private cabin, hopeful for what he’d want the privacy for. They’d leave Friday, taking an hour or two off work to get an early start, and return Sunday evening.

Phil packed a toy bag with all the implements he liked and some he thought Tracy would like. He didn’t know where the weekend would lead and wanted to be prepared for any eventuality.

She kept details of the cabin secret from Phil, giving him only the address so the GPS could get them close, and they set off on the three-hour drive, both brimming with excitement. Tracy glanced at him frequently as they drove the King’s Highway, hoping for so much from this weekend and wondering what he had in mind while trying to rein in her expectations so she wouldn’t be disappointed.

She’d always liked Phil and was somewhat envious of her sister for finding such a man. She found it difficult to get close to any man as her shyness kept her from sharing too much and seeming distant to all. When her sister first told her about their spanking games, at first, she was put off, having never considered such a thing, but there was an element of intrigue that grew and only increased her envy.

At first, it was just spanking, but then implements entered the story, and Tracy was hooked. She imagined dropping in on them unexpectedly and catching them in the act, the result of which was being taken over his knee and spanked for her intrusion. How many nights had she lain with her fingers between her legs, picturing herself getting a spanking and a punishing fuck from him?

Their conversation was light, taking on familiar family and work themes, sensing something ‘in the air’ and looking forward to relaxing on the beach together.

The GPS said their ETA was roughly an hour away when they passed Pooh Bear Corner. Phil commented on the irony that such a harmlessly named place should have originally had such a dark purpose as a munitions dump placed to protect the capital city during the ‘big’ war. From there, the roads turned tight and twisty as they made their way down to the coast.

They arrived in Bateman’s Bay around six-thirty and had dinner at Stingrays Ocean & Grill before heading to the cabin. They discussed when they’d last been to this town, what they did, who they were with, etc., while dining on the day’s fresh catch.

They found the Old Coast Road with the GPS, and Tracy read directions supplied by the owner to find the cabin from there. They both smiled as they drove up to a rustic A-frame building with a raw wood deck and walls and a glass front wall that offered a small glimpse of the ocean above the trees.

“Very nice choice, Tracy!” Phil complimented her as they grabbed their bags and climbed the steps onto the front deck. Tracy opened the door with the combination provided by the owner and walked into the nicely furnished living area with a kitchen and dining in one large room. Above half of the living area was a loft with one open bedroom facing the front window and another behind it with two sets of bunk beds. When he saw the bunk beds, Phil made a face, assuming neither would sleep there.

“I figured we didn’t need more than one bed,” she explained with a question in her tone.

“No. I’m sure we don’t,” he replied with a smile.

They put their suitcases on the dresser, figuring they wouldn’t bother to unpack for two days. Phil dropped the long duffle bag of ‘toys,’ making a loud ‘clunk’ on the hard wooden floor. He looked up to see a knowing smile on Tracy’s face that put him at ease. The questions they had both kept to themselves had now been answered. They’d be sleeping together, and somebody was going to be getting more than just an OTK hand spanking.

Returning downstairs, they unpacked the food they’d brought from Canberra and some perishable items from a local market. Phil opened a bottle of red wine, found some glasses, and poured them both a glass. They went outside to sit on the deck while the last colors in the sky, deep blues and purples, faded on the eastern horizon and wondered what the sunrise would be like in the morning.

Chased inside by the nocturnal insect world, Phil topped their glasses off and left the bottle on the table when he sat on the sofa, close, but not next to Tracy. Inhibitions diminished as the bottle emptied.

“I’ve never told you how much it’s meant that you stayed close to me since …” he started, leaving the end of the sentence unspoken. “You’ve made an emotional situation a little better, and I thank you for that.”

It wasn’t exactly her shyness that made it hard for her to respond at first. She felt the same way about him, but it was always tough, painful even, for her to express herself, but she felt herself at a crossroads here and summoned the courage to speak her mind.

“I could say the same to you, Phil,” she began. “She was the only person I felt truly comfortable talking to, but you’ve made that better for me. I still get tongue-tied, even now, but I’m trying,” she finished, her eyes glassier than when she started.

“You know I can be shy, too. That’s part of the reason I’ve not dated much, but it’s always been easy talking to you,” he said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

He moved to sit beside her, put his hand on her cheek, and wiped the tear with his thumb. She looked up to see his warm eyes and gentle smile, suddenly more comfortable than she’d ever been, with a slight smile breaking through new tears. He leaned in and kissed her softly, once, twice, three gentle kisses to her soft lips.

“Tracy, I’d like to take you to bed,” he said, noting her eyes lighting up. “No games. No role-playing. No sore bottoms!” he said, getting a little laugh from her. “Just take you to bed and …”

“Make love to me!?” she interrupted as half question/half statement, suddenly emboldened by his demeanor.

“Yes,” he said simply as he stood and offered his hand.

She took it, and as she stood, she was pulled into a tight embrace; his arms wrapped around her, and his lips pressed hard to hers in a passionate kiss. As he pulled away, he saw something in her eyes that he hadn’t seen before but couldn’t put his finger on. Again, offering his hand, he led her upstairs to the large bed that looked out upon the dark night.

A level of contentment she hadn’t felt in years filled her as they climbed the stairs. Reaching the bed, she breathed deep as he moved behind her and pulled her to him before his hands slid up her body to heft the weight of her breasts, lifting and massaging them as he nuzzled her neck. As if reading her mind, he pulled her top up and off before taking them in his hands again, leaving her bra in place for only a moment.

“Ohh!” she sighed as his hands slid under the lavender satin cups and pushed them up to feel his palms pressing them into her body. She tried to look back when he opened the clasp in back and let the garment fall to the floor. Turning around, she quickly opened the buttons of his shirt, pushed it off his shoulders, and let go so she could pull him in, wanting to feel their bare chests together. “Mmm, feels so good!” she whispered before he tilted her head back for another kiss, this time with tongues fully engaged.

Stepping back, he smiled as he played with her swollen nips before bending down to take each into his mouth to tease the hard, little nub with his tongue. Light kisses traced their way down her tummy and stopped at the waist of her shorts, where his hands opened the clasp and zipper, tugging them down over her hips to reveal her matching bikini panties. He looked up and smiled before pressing his face into the damp, musky triangle, kissing and licking with his hands on her ass, pulling her into his face. He hummed in appreciation as her hands fell to his head to add some pressure to her needy crotch.

“Oh God, Phil!” she said as she rocked her hips forward and opened her thighs to enfold his face. “Take them off! Please?” she begged, wanting more than ever to be naked.

As they came down, his lips moved down with them, through the trimmed patch of hair on her mons and onto her softest lips, her breathing suddenly deeper. He held them at her knees while his tongue got a quick taste of her arousal. Gently, it probed the folds of soft, velvety flesh as she moved her legs apart to let him in, though limited by her undies around her knees.

Looking up at her face, he saw her opening and closing her eyes while she looked down, savoring every touch. Yanking her panties down, he helped her step out of them before plunging his face into her crotch, mouth upon, sucking and licking all he could.

“Oh fuck!” she started, followed by uninterrupted cries, gasps, and groans as a climax neared. “I’m gonna cum!” she warned as she pulled him in even tighter, closing her thighs to feel his beard tickling them. “Oh! Oh! OH! Ungh! Ahhhmmmmm! Oh fuck, Phil!” she cried as she bathed his face in her joyful juice.

Removing her hands from his head, she expected him to withdraw, but wanting every bit of her, his tongue slithered through her slit, creating aftershocks that shuddered through her body.

Finally standing, she captured him in an appreciative hug, her lips mashed against his and her arms around him, pressing her chest into his.

“That was so good! Your turn!” she offered, kneeling to open his pants and pull them down with his boxers, the erection he’d had since holding her ample tits springing free.

Grasping it with both hands, they encircled the entire length, gently squeezing and stroking. When the head emerged from her fist, she teased it with her tongue, sharp breaths, and gasps, signaling his approval. Sliding both hands down, one clutched his sac while the other held his shaft in place, ready for her mouth.

Phil knew next to nothing about Tracy’s sex life, but somewhere along the line, she’d learned to suck a cock like a pro, although she couldn’t quite fit him all in, feeling the back of her throat before she’d pull away again.

“Oh yeah!” he gasped when she kept just the glans in her mouth while her tongue lapped at the sensitive underside before sucking him in again.

She repeated the process, lingering longer on the tip with each cycle until she could feel him trying to hold back the dam about to burst. Staying with the tip, her tongue licked with abandon while her hand stroked the rest and, in seconds, was rewarded with several pulses of his seed shooting into her throat, swallowing several times to get it all.

Standing, she took him in her arms again and held him close, though looking into his dark, brown eyes. Proud of the satisfaction she saw, she kissed him gently, lovingly this time.

“Wow!” he started. “I have so much to learn about you!” he said as he took her hand and led her to the side of the bed.

Reaching down, he grabbed the sheets with his free hand and, with one good yank, left them bunched in a pile at the foot of the bed. Pulling Tracy down with him, they rolled around the large bed with its soft, cotton sheets while hands roamed everywhere, preparing them both for the next act in their play.

“I want you inside me, Phil! Now! Please?” she whispered when they came to rest with him on top.

He already lay between her legs, but she drew her knees up and apart, offering herself to him. Kneeling between her curvy, well-toned thighs, he tested with his fingers first. They slid in easily, seeing impatience in her eyes until he curled them up to caress her G-spot with the tips of two fingers as her hips rocked to the rhythm.

Suddenly pulling them out, he replaced them with his cock, sliding into her depths with one smooth stroke. The memory of her tight, gripping tunnel from the first time returned as he pulled out and back in a few times to spread the lubrication evenly, stopping balls deep to enjoy the heavenly hold she had on him.

“Mmm, do me good!” she whispered after seeing the wonder in his eyes, wrapping her legs around his back as if it were possible to pull him in further. “Oh yeah!” she cooed as he started a slow, gentle rhythm.

Lifting her hips, she met his push halfway as they rocked in sync with the other, the incredible bliss building steadily. Supporting himself on one elbow, he took one tit in his mouth and the other in his free hand, abusing them as their loving progressed.

Putting her feet back on the mattress, she encouraged a more vigorous thrust from him by jerking her hips up to meet his. Exclamations and gasps abounded as they climbed to a peak together.

“Oh fuck, Tracy!”

“Yeah, that’s it, Phil! Fuck Tracy!” she cried as their movements increased to a fever pitch with the summit imminent. “Ohhhh, I’m cumming! Cum with me!” she pled as she grabbed his ass and squeezed.

He held on as long as he could, releasing his load as he pounded her pussy in time to the pulses, the first of which had her cumming as well. Falling on both elbows, he covered her face with kisses timed between panting breaths as she wrapped her legs around him again, and he shrank inside her.

“Oh, that was so good!” he said when he could finally speak.

“Oh God, yes, it was!” she replied as he rolled to his side, taking her with him.

It had been a long day with work, the drive, and all the efforts on their arrival; they seemed to know that was enough for tonight as they had two full days ahead to do much more.

Tracy woke in the morning to the smell of breakfast cooking. Phil was adept at preparing a good morning meal, this time with crisp bacon, fried Sebago potatoes, and fluffy scrambled eggs.

“Mmm, something smells good!” she called from the loft railing.

“Almost ready! Come!”

They reviewed their plan for the day while scarfing his excellent breakfast down. It was pretty simple, starting with a day on the beach followed by dinner and more impactful fun. While he cleaned up after breakfast, she prepared a food bag, including lunch, snacks, and wine.

Back on the Old Coast Road, they found Dark Myrtle Road and the walking track that led to Myrtle Beach. Parking the car among the trees, they set off on foot for the ten-minute walk that ended with a rickety set of wood steps and a homemade sign saying ‘Nude Beach,’ which led them down the steep embankment to the sand.

An alcove where the beach penetrated further into the trees seemed a perfect place to settle as the late morning sun was abundant yet would become shady in the afternoon. While not bashful about being with others on a nude beach, they both wanted a little more privacy, feeling they could claim the entire area for their own.

With their homestead established, they stripped off their clothes and placed them in a bag to keep them from getting sandy. Sunbathing was next on the agenda, and they lay side by side as they let the sun begin the tanning season.

“Last night was incredible,” Tracy started rolling to her side. “I can’t think of anything that would have made it better!”

“Not even a little spanking?” he asked to break the ice on a subject he wanted to know more about.

“No, but tonight, I hope you’ll spank me silly!”

“How did you develop your interest in spanking?” he asked, getting the ball rolling.

“From Sandra. Isn’t that obvious? When she first told me about it, I thought you two were crazy. I mean, how could anybody like being beaten?”

“When did she tell you? I mean, what was she doing to me then?”

“I don’t know because all she told me about the first time was spanking you. She didn’t say anything about hairbrushes, paddles, or canes, but you could’ve been doing all that, and she was just spoon-feeding me the details.”

“So, when did you decide we weren’t crazy?”

“I guess the turning point was when she described all the sensations you both felt when you did it, including the physiological. You know, all the nerve endings in your arse that light up when you’re spanked? How she felt when you submitted to her will. She got me interested enough to get me researching on my own, looking up psychological studies of adult spanking as well as porn and erotica.”

IlonaVisk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IlonaVisk

“What did you do when you realized you wanted it too?”

“Well,” she started hesitantly. “Since I know about your self-spanking, I suppose I can tell you about mine, though I never went to the elaborate lengths you have,” she said, pausing for laughter. “Okay. So. I’d just finished reading this scorching story on a site called Lush Stories about an OTK spanking. I went to my bedroom, pulled my vanity bench out to the middle of the room, and bent over it.

“I reached back and started spanking myself over my skirt and panties. I felt almost nothing, so I lifted my skirt and tried again. Better, but still not good enough, so my panties came down next, and that was finally at least a little satisfying. I made myself cum with one hand while I was still spanking with the other.”

“That’s a hot story!” he enthused.

“What?! No, it isn’t!”

“I’d love to watch you do it sometime?” he replied as a question.

She ignored the offer and jumped up, declaring she needed a swim. The two bounded into the cool water of the Tasman Sea, enjoying the feeling of the water surrounding their naked bodies. They swam, dove, and splashed each other for a solid hour before returning to their blanket for lunch and some wine.

“You know, talking about it got me really worked up. That’s why I needed a swim! To cool down!” she confessed.

“Want to continue?”

“Yes. Do you have any spanking fantasies?”

“I have several, and you already know about one of them since you and Maddy enacted it in the park last weekend!”

“Oh yeah,” she said, smiling sheepishly.

“What about you? Wanna realize a fantasy tonight?” he asked as he lay on his side, running his hands up and down her body from her tits to the top of her slit.

“You’ll do it? Whatever I describe?” she asked, her interest piquing when he nodded. “Okay. I’m lying face down on the bed,” she started, giving him all the arousing details while his fingers continued to tease.

“Mmm, you’re really wet!” he said when he let a finger dip into her slit for the first time.

“I know! Can we go back to the cabin and do it?”

“Now?”

“Right now!”

They packed up their stuff and returned to the car in a minimum of clothes for the short drive. At the cabin, they took a leisurely shower together; washing each other was the only stimulus as she wanted to save it for her fantasy.

She towel-dried her curly hair and went straight to Phil’s bag of toys, selecting a paddle and strap after careful consideration. She retrieved four silk scarves from her bag and handed them to him.

“Spank me, Phil! Spank me hard!” she begged and watched as he created a large stack of pillows in the middle of the bed that lifted her bottom enticingly when she lay atop them, looking back at him with pleading eyes.

The bed had an iron rail head and footboard, to which he tied each of her arms and legs using the silk scarves. She pulled on each, testing its bond, and found she couldn’t pull free and spread open as she was, couldn’t move her body much either.

“Now, you’ve been a naughty girl, haven’t you, Tracy?” he asked, sitting on the bed next to her prone body, running his fingers up and down her spine, going a little further into the cleft of her bottom with each pass.

“Oh! Yes, sir,” she replied, her arousal already rising with his fingers on her back and her vulnerable position.

On his knees, he turned to face her ass, sliding both hands down her sides and onto her cheeks, where he alternately squeezed and caressed them. The details of how he’d tease her to the brink were left up to him when she described this fantasy so she wouldn’t know what was coming next, and a fingertip, first tapping and then pressing on her puckered star, was a surprise.

“Ohhh! Oh, sir!” she cried as the pressure on that tightly closed opening increased.

Pulling her cheeks apart, he added a second finger, threatening to enter her before sliding down her cheeks and onto her thighs. His fingers glided down on the backs of her shapely legs and moved back toward her crotch on the inside, where she expected them to touch her pussy, only to be disappointed several times.

“Please!?” she begged, wanting him to touch her sex so badly.

Eventually, he gave in with a single finger traversing her slippery slit, adding a second when she was vibrating with anticipation. Splaying her lips apart, he coaxed her clit from hiding and rolled it between his fingertips, escalating her lust rapidly.

“Ohhh, please make me cum! Make me cum, sir!” she cried, knowing he was supposed to edge her, but she would recant that request if given a chance.

“Not yet! Have you forgotten what happens to naughty girls?”

“No, sir. Are you gonna spank me?” His response, a hard smack on each cheek. “Oh! Ooo!”

She had requested a ‘hard’ spanking, but he knew he should still warm her up for all that was still to come. He spanked in groups of twenty to thirty at a time using a variety of patterns, so while the pace was quick, she never really knew where she’d be spanked next.

Using the color of her cheeks as a guide and knowing the paddle and strap would be much more severe, he continued spanking, ramping the intensity up gradually. The final fifty were delivered to the lowest fleshy part of her cheeks, five at a time on each side.

Groaning in the throes of real and delicious pain, her body twisted side to side within the limits of her bonds, and a few spanks landed in unexpected locations as a result.

Massaging her now-sore cheeks with both hands, they took turns dipping between her legs to torment her pussy, and before long, she was writhing on the bed, panting and gasping as he edged her yet again. As she neared a peak, he leaned over her and insinuated his hands underneath to manhandle her tits and lift her to the limits of the scarves.

Dropping her on the bed, his hands returned to her pussy as one hand finger fucked her while thumbing her bumhole, and the other flicked her clit.

“I want to cum so bad! Please!?” she begged to no avail, and just when her body stiffened for an oncoming orgasm, he stopped.

“We’re not done with your spanking yet!” he said as he picked up the round wooden paddle she selected and rested it atop one of her cheeks, patting it softly as a warning of what was to come. “Twenty swats! On each side! And I’ll add ten more each time you try to twist away!” he threatened as the first five swats were felt on one cheek.

“Ow! Ow-ow-ow!” she cried with each swat, feeling them getting progressively harder with each five.

Hurting more than ever, it was also the best feeling she’d had yet in her short experience. He was down to the last ten, but she wanted more, intentionally twisting her body to evade and earn another ten. She thought she might want even more, but remembered she still had the strap to go and having no experience with it, decided it would be best to hold some endurance in reserve.

“Oh fuck, Phil!” she gasped as the final five of fifty were complete and hummed her appreciation for his soothing hands on her crimson-red bum.

“Close your eyes,” he instructed before going to her bag, guessing correctly she’d brought the butt plug she’d used on him. Grabbing the bottle of lube from his bag, he returned to the bed, kneeling between her spread legs. “I’ve got a surprise for you!” he said just before she felt the dribble of lube between her cheeks.

“Oh God! No! Please,” she cried unconvincingly and grunted, “Ungh! Ungh!” as the bullet-shaped plug forced her open. A little in and a little out, he gradually worked it in until it popped into place, the red jewel the only outward evidence of its presence.

With one hole filled, he worked on the other with one finger at a time, sliding into her silky sheath until four fingers and his knuckles threatened to split her open wider than ever. Switching between two and four fingers, he stroked her G-spot again while his other hand flicked at her clit.

“Oh! Ohh! Ho! Ho!” she cried, the pitch of her voice reaching new heights when he stopped again. “Oh no! The strap!” she complained, uncertain if she could still take this new implement.

As with the paddle, he rested the wide leather strap on her bottom, this time across both cheeks, a factor she hadn’t considered when she selected it. He tapped her bottom a few times, lifted it as though a real stroke was coming, and then tapped again, each time her butt clenching in anticipation.

“Ten strokes across both cheeks,” he said as he continued torturing her with the threat of an imminent first stroke. “You’ll do better if you can relax the muscles in that beautifully red butt of yours,” he advised from experience, tapping a few times again and then …

“Yeow!” she screeched with the first intentionally hard whack. “Yeowch!” Another stroke, and Tracy was squirming and desperately wanting to reach back and rub the painful red stripe across her cheeks.

Feeling the strap come off her bottom again, she expected another strike and twisted her body away to evade; the full force of the strap felt on one cheek.

“You moved out of the way. We’ll repeat that one. Do it again, and I’ll add two! Number three again!”

“Owwww! Oh God, Phil! It hurts!” she cried with tears starting to flow.

He’d been standing as he delivered the first four with a full follow-through of his swing, but now wondered whether that was too much for her first time. He got on the bed, kneeling at her right side, and put the strap down long enough to caress both striped cheeks with his hands. While one hand stroked her pussy, the other tugged on the plug, threatening to pull it out but letting it pop back into place each time.

“Oh my … Oh! Mmm!” she gasped, her body responding to the temporary pleasure.

“Number four,” he said, “Relax!”

Still across both cheeks, but not nearly as hard due to his position, this one produced the incredible sting she’d hoped for, her hips lifting, wanting more, but his fingers invaded her pussy once again, evoking a string of pleasured exclamations.

Number five came unexpectedly with fingers still in her cunt. Six fell with those fingers pumping furiously. Seven came with his thumb in her pussy and fingers sawing through her dripping wet gash. Eight had her squirming uncontrollably with the extraordinary combination of pain and pleasure. Nine came with his fingers pressing on her clit as if to force it back into hiding, and her body raised and stiff.

“OH FUCK!” she screamed as number ten set off the most breathtaking orgasm she’d ever felt. Her body writhed, quivered, and quaked all at the same time, with occasional violent aftershocks provoked by his hands still plying her pussy, albeit gently now. Several times she’d wished she’d been made to cum during the ordeal, but was now thankful that he’d denied her and built it up to this incredible release.

Her body was still quivering inside when she felt something larger poking her cunt and looked back to see Phil kneeling between her thighs, cock in hand, about to penetrate.

“Oh God, yes! Fuck me! Fuck …” she gasped, still unable to put more than a couple of words together. “Oh! Ohhh! That’s … that’s … that’s it! Fuck me! Hard!” she groaned and, after less than a dozen strokes, came again.

Phil watched in awe at what he’d done, and any doubts about his role as a switch vanished. Squeezing her sore cheeks as he pounded her pussy excited her bottom again, his pleasure amped up as well.

Nearing his climax, he watched with fascination as the inner folds of her tight pussy clutched at his cock as it withdrew and disappeared, going back in. Grasping her hips, he fucked as hard and fast as he could, with Tracy cumming yet again and collapsing, totally spent as her body shook spastically. A few strokes later, he came as well, the pulses of his ejaculation in time with his final stabbing strokes.

Phil recovered in place, looking at Tracy’s motionless body and wondering if it was too much for her. Moving to her side, he gently massaged her back and shoulders with one hand while the other soothed the heated rough skin of her ass, adding some healing cream to her battered bottom.

At first sight of her movement, he got off the bed and released her bonds, starting on the left with her hand and finishing with the other hand. He helped her up to a kneeling position and held her tightly, enjoying the feel of her head on his shoulder and her breasts against his. He could feel her heart beating as it slowed, her head rising off his shoulder when that feeling had diminished. Still speechless, her eyes relayed her gratitude, followed by her lips on his with a long, passionate kiss.

“Phil,” she started when she could finally speak. “That was the most spectacular experience I’ve ever had! I have never cum like that before!” she said between short grateful kisses all over his face.

“So I guess you’ll want to do it again?” he chuckled.

“Not now and not often, but again? Fuck yeah!”

They fell to the bed with her still in his arms as she lay half atop him, her head resting on his chest, both still recovering from the extraordinary experience.

When they could finally rise, they showered together. Tracy gasped at the hot water on her tortured bottom, and Phil lowered the temperature. Phil bathed her with copious amounts of shower gel, covering her sweaty body in a scented lather. He helped her out of the shower, wrapped her in the comfortable warmth of the huge terrycloth towel from behind, and gently wiped the water from her skin.

“I’m sorry!” he said when she flinched with the touch of the towel on her backside.

“Don’t be! It’s a pleasant reminder of what we did!” she replied with a kiss.

Heading out for dinner, Tracy jumped off the warm car seat, evoking Phil’s laugh. She’d decided to wear a dress and no undies in deference to her sore bottom, but the warm seat on her bare skin was unexpected.

They found a restaurant on the other side of the bay and, at a remote table, discussed what they’d done. Phil was happy to hear her enthused about the whole scene, recalling details that threatened to incite them both again, but they laughed whenever she fidgeted in her seat, trying to find a position that didn’t hurt.

“I’m not going to be the only one with a red butt on the beach tomorrow,” she declared suggestively.

“Oh? What did you have in mind?”

“I think a cold caning just before we go would work.”

“How many?” he asked, warming to the idea.

“What’s the most you ever got?”

“Twenty-four.”

“Then I think thirty would be appropriate to push you past your limits the way you pushed me!”

“Yes, Miss!”

In bed that night, Tracy was on top for obvious reasons, riding Phil’s cock to multiple orgasms before he came. They cuddled with the lights low, touching to soothe, before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

In the morning, their roles reversed, with Tracy making breakfast and calling him when it was ready. She confirmed her intention to cane him when he asked, and he expressed some doubts about the thirty strokes as it had been a long time since he’d gotten so many from Sandra.

“Well, maybe if you’re a good boy, I’ll only give you twenty-four, but give me any reason at all, and it’ll be thirty-six! Understand?”

“Yes, Miss!”

He offered to clean up the kitchen while she packed another food bag for their day at the beach.

“Come on! Finish up, Phil. It won’t be any easier to take by delaying!” she said as she walked up the stairs.

Minutes later, he was bent over the side of the bed, supported on his elbows as Tracy swished the threatening cane through the air. Taking a play from his book, she tapped the cane on his anxious butt and pulled it away, knowing he’d expect the strike, but returned to tapping it again.

“Not so fun when it’s done to you, is it?” she said as she drew back and delivered the first stroke.

“Oww! Oh, shit!”

“Careful! Language! Don’t want the extra twelve, do you?”

Two more came in quick succession, and his knees bent in a futile attempt to lessen the sting.

Tapping it again briefly, she let three fly, one right after the other, to his cries of pain. ‘A quarter of the way there,’ he thought as the tapping began again.

Continuing the pattern of three at a time for the next six, she heard sniffling and looked to see a tear fall to the bed. She might have stopped there if she didn’t know this was what he expected and wanted.

The next six came two at a time, and he was openly sobbing with the pain. She decided to stick to the twenty-four he’d gotten from her sister.

The searing pain of the accumulated strokes was already feeling like he was at his limit, but the sting also brought the strange pleasure that only a person who’d experienced it could understand. Not knowing if it would be six or twelve more weirdly added to his desire.

She delivered the final six, one at a time, but the hardest yet as she knew it was expected. Still, he cried and squirmed in place, knowing he couldn’t rub until permitted.

“That’s it, Phil. All done,” she said, stroking his striped cheeks, unable to comprehend wanting that kind of pain.

“No! Give me the last six!” he’d decided, adding, “Quickly!” and screamed right through all six slicing, searing strokes, proud that he’d taken the whole thirty.

Tracy took him in her arms and hugged him while he rubbed, the now-delicious sting bringing that fantastic feeling, glad that it was over and glad that it hurt. He lay on the bed so she could softly massage the Arnica cream into his bright red welts. He thanked her when he could stand with a bear hug and loving kiss.

Later, while naked on the beach, they could only take so much direct sun on their already burning bottoms, and they rushed to the water to feel the cool water alleviate some of the sting.

Back on their blanket, they suffered the stares and giggles of others at the beach who saw two severely punished bottoms as they lay face down. They laughed along with them, knowing it looked much worse than it felt when considering the whole experience.

“It’s been a wonderful weekend, Tracy!” he said as they polished off the last of the wine that afternoon.

“It really has, hasn’t it?” she asked rhetorically. “I’m glad we got this time alone together, Phil,” she added, leaning over to kiss him.

“I’d love to do it again sometime?” he said as a question.

“Me too! Maybe with Maddy, too?” she replied, paying careful attention to his reaction.

“Yeah,” he said with a big smile, glad she wasn’t reading too much into their weekend alone. They were now a threesome and would remain that way for the foreseeable future, though Tracy would likely be spending more time at his house, and they might pair off in different combinations at times for their sexy fun.

Soon, it was time to leave, and they packed up at the beach, further at the cabin, and set off on the drive back to Canberra. Tracy remarked that they were driving off into the sunset, noticing the ‘fiery colors’ in the sky. A minute later, they both laughed when they hit a bump in the road, and Phil commented on the fiery pain in their bottoms.

--===<<<O>>>===--

We hope you've enjoyed this series we collaborated on. Please remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' our story if you did and Thanks For Reading!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments