Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crimson Cheeks 5 - Pleasure and Pain

"Sophie and Dolly discover the joys of pleasure and pain."

36
21 Comments 21
8.4k Views 8.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

“Now then,” Mrs. Black said, “let’s move to my office. I have a surprise there for you.”

The girls followed willingly. They both needed release and didn’t care much how they achieved that right now. But when Mrs. Black led them into her office, their jaws dropped.

“Ready to have some fun, ladies?” Mrs. Black asked.

 

Sophie and Dolly had never seen a Sybian fucking machine except in pictures. Here, in Mrs. Black’s office, were three of them.

“Ladies, I think it’s time to strip naked and get a little freaky. Since I have three of these fun toys, we can all ride together,” Mrs. Black. “Consider this your reward for acing your spanking training, as well as a welcome to The Impact Society.

Within minutes, they were all nude and straddling the thick silicone shafts.

“I opted for the extra-wide girth cocks to make the ride more exciting. I didn’t figure you girls would mind getting your pussies stuffed. I will control the devices, so let me know if you need me to adjust the speed or intensity. Feel free to scream if it feels good!” Mrs. Black said slyly.

She started things off slowly, giving the girls time to get acclimated to the fake phalluses' size. Before long, she nudged the dials until all three of them were writhing and moaning.

“Oh, my God, I’ve never experienced anything like this!” Dolly cried.

“Feels so fucking good!” Sophie wailed.

“You know, if you perform well for me at the club, we can always arrange more playdates like this!” Mrs. Black panted. She was teetering on the brink of orgasm and could see that the girls were also getting close. Sophie’s head was tilted back, and her eyes were closed, while Dolly’s face was flush as she gently pinched her own nipples.

Mrs. Black decided it was time to push them all over the edge. She turned both the speed and the intensity higher, and the three of them thrashed around as their pussies were impaled and vibrated.

Mr. Black walked in and saw the beautiful display of three sluts being ravaged by the machines. They were too involved in their own pleasure to notice that he walked in.

He took a step back so that he was out of their view, but he could still observe them. His cock wasted no time springing to attention. He wondered if he should take it out and stroke it or if he should delay his own gratification until the women were done riding their fucking machines and could take turns sucking his rigid shaft. He decided to watch for a bit. God, they all looked so fucking hot, flailing about with no inhibitions whatsoever. He continued to stare with lust as they cried out each time they came. Sophie and Dolly were panting and trembling, having had multiple orgasms that left them exhausted.

When it looked as though they couldn’t take any more, Mr. Black stepped into view and said, “Well, it looks like you ladies had some fun here!”

Mrs. Black smiled and said, “We were celebrating the fact that Sophie and Dolly have joined my staff, darling.”

“Well, that is good news! My cock needs a little attention. How about it, ladies?” he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Mrs. Black shook her head, “I want you all to myself, Sir.” She felt the need to be submissive to her husband, but she was afraid to show this side to Sophie and Dolly just yet. They saw her as dominant, and she wanted to keep it that way, at least for now.

So, she grinned and told Sophie and Dolly that she would see them Monday. When they were gone, she got down on her knees to take care of her husband’s raging hard-on.

Sophie and Dolly spent the weekend alternating between binge-watching shows on various streaming services and playing with several of the sex toys that Sophie kept in her nightstand.

On Sunday night, when they were getting ready for bed, Dolly got a somber look on her face and asked, “Hey, Soph, can we talk?”

Sophie’s heart felt like it was stuck in her throat. “Sure, Dolly. What’s up?” she replied.

“I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but I think if customers at The Impact Society ask to have sex with you, you should do it,” Dolly said. “I really like you. In fact, I think I’m falling in love with you. No, I’m pretty much already in love. But you have this gigantic sex drive and needs that I don’t know if I could ever fulfill.”

Sophie started to speak, but Dolly said, “No, please let me finish. I think maybe you’re in love with me, too. Or at least getting there. I know that what we feel for each other is real. And because of that, it won’t bother me if you can use that amazing body of yours to make clients happy and get bigger tips.”

Sophie took Dolly’s hands in hers. “You’re right about me being in love with you. But you're wrong about not being able to fulfill my sexual needs. You turn me on and make me so happy.”

Dolly smiled, “I’m so glad, and you make me happy, too. I just feel like what we feel for each other is strong enough to handle sex on the side with customers. And I think you need the physical stimulation of sex with multiple people. I’m okay with that, as long as I’m the only one to feed your emotional needs.”

“Are you sure?” Sophie asked.

“Yes, very sure. But try that shit outside of work with anyone, and we’re gonna have problems!” Dolly said pointedly.

Sophie laughed, “I do love you so very much! I promise that if the situation presents itself at work and it feels right, I won’t turn it down. But you have to promise that you’ll do the same.”

Dolly giggled, “I doubt very much that the Dabblers would be brave enough to ask for sex, but I promise.”

“And I promise that other than at work, you’re the only one I’ll let touch this body.”

Dolly smiled and pulled Sophie into bed with her. “Good,” she said, “because I’m going to touch you now.”

They slid under the covers and touched each other over and over before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

Monday afternoon, Sophie and Dolly arrived early so they would be prepared for their first shift. Mrs. Black assured them that someone was monitoring each of the spanking rooms, and if there were any problems, a bouncer would be sent in to help.

The girls hugged and wished each other luck. Then they went to meet with their first clients.

Dolly’s first client was a man who liked to spank girls over his knee. “My name is Tom, but I want you to call me Daddy.”

Dolly batted her eyelashes and said, “Sure thing, Daddy.”

Tom’s cock twitched. “And I want you to protest a little,” he said, blushing with mild embarrassment.

“Of course, Daddy.”

“Come here then, baby girl, and put yourself across my lap. Daddy needs to spank you for being such a naughty girl,” Tom directed.

“No, Daddy, please don’t,” Dolly said as she did as she was told.

“I’m sorry, but you need to be punished, sweetie. You walk around looking sexy and making Daddy’s cock hard. So, I need to spank you to remind you to not be such a tease,” Tom said as he lifted Dolly’s skirt out of the way.

“See what I mean? You don’t have any panties on! You’re a little cock tease. Daddy needs to turn your ass red for this,” he said.

“No, Daddy, please. I don’t want to be spanked. I promise to be a good girl,” Dolly played along. She was aroused, but she realized suddenly that this job would require a bit of acting on her part. “What if I did other things for you, Daddy?”

“You’re such a little slut! You shouldn’t offer to do things with Daddy!” he replied, seeming to enjoy where Dolly was going with the roleplay.

Smack!

“Ouch! Daddy, please! Please don’t spank me anymore. I don’t like it!” Dolly pretended.

Smack!

“Don’t lie to Daddy. I can see your pussy lips glistening with your slut juices!”

Smack!

“Please, I understand now. I promise to be good. I will wear baggy clothes around the house,” Dolly cried out.

Smack!

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

Smack!

Smack!

Tom continued spanking while Dolly continued her feigned protests. Once her bottom was hot and red, he rubbed his hand over her stinging cheeks.

“Daddy’s cock is hard. I think you should suck it,” Tom moaned.

“Pull it out for me, Daddy, and I will suck it good. I will swallow every drop of your cum,” Dolly purred.

“Oh, fuck yeah!” Tom cried out as he pulled out his dick and fed it to Dolly.

Meanwhile, Sophie was restrained on a St. Andrews Cross, completely naked at the client’s request. Black cuffs held her wrists and ankles firmly secured to the black wooden cross with heavy chain links. Her body trembled in anticipation of the first crack of the whip across the front of her body. Where would the ominous man in the brown hooded robe strike her first?

Crack!

It was her mound that bore the brunt of the first blow. He’d hit his target with such precision that Sophie was sure this Dom was well-versed in impact play.

Crack!

Fuck! This time the leather made contact with her erect nipples. The stinging bite was painful, but the dampness between her legs was a clear indicator that this was turning her on.

Crack!

This time the whip landed across her tummy, leaving an angry red line in its wake. The man seemed to know exactly where to land his whip and had the intensity of impact down to a science. She could see now why he had told her that she needed to take the strokes in silence at the beginning of the session.

Somehow, that was adding to the arousal factor for her, and she wondered, briefly, what it said about her that being strapped here and whipped, without being allowed to scream, was about to make her have a mind-blowing orgasm.

She couldn’t have stopped her body from cumming if she’d tried. As her current Master continued his erotic assault on her body and her senses, her back arched, and she came hard.

He dropped the whip and grabbed a crop quickly to give her dripping pussy several terse slaps. Her juices splashed about with each slap of the leather implement on her throbbing clit and labia.

“You fucking cunt!” he cursed her. “I didn’t give you permission to cum.”

She didn’t apologize. He’d made it clear the only word he would permit to be uttered was her safe word, should she need it. She kept her eyes closed and waited for what punishment would be given for her disobedience.

He gave her several additional swats before switching to the flogger. She shivered with desire; the flogger was her favorite. She enjoyed every stroke and felt her traitorous pussy about to cum again, but he stopped short, denying her release.

He removed the restraints and led Sophie to the spanking bench. He leaned her over and secured her to it with her ass up in the perfect position. He debated which implement to use on her sexy, firm ass before deciding upon the cane.

Crack!

Sophie nearly bit her tongue as she tried to remain silent. It would be far more difficult to do, as the cane really bit into her ass cheeks.

Crack!

Sophie decided the best way to endure this was to let her mind wander. She fantasized about being whipped in front of hundreds of men and women who each waited in line for their turn. Suddenly, each stroke of the cane sent a current of erotic need to her pussy. Her juices ran down her inner thigh as she choked back each scream that begged to be voiced, while the cane met her ass again and again.

“I’m going to work my hand up into your cunt, you dirty little whore. I want you to cum hard while I do,” he commanded.

She hadn’t noticed that his hands were rather small for a man, only that they wielded spanking devices with great precision and force. So, she was pleasantly surprised when his hand slid easily into her sopping wet hole. The feeling of his hand inside her up to his wrist was decadent as fuck! Sophie felt her orgasm building.

“I’m gonna make you cum, slut! Then I’m going to feed you my cock so you can show me how much you appreciate what I’ve done for you,” he said tersely.

It took only a few more thrusts of his hand to push her over the edge. Her orgasm exploded, and her entire body quaked, but no sound came from her mouth.

He was immensely pleased with this new girl. Mrs. Black had been accurate in her assessment that Sophie would be the perfect candidate to make him want to renew his platinum membership. She was perfect.

He removed his hand from her dripping cunt and wiped it on her face. Then he released his aching bulge from his pants and pressed the head against her lips. “Open that mouth for me,” he demanded.

Mrs. Black watched from the video booth as both of her new girls were busy sucking cock. She smiled as she saw the reddish-purple marks that the cane had left across Sophie’s ass. She would be able to attract a new clientele that had been clamoring for something more extreme. Master David, the Dom whose cock was buried inside Sophie’s throat, was one such client. He’d been absent from the club for several months after complaints that he was too rough. Being able to invite him back and give him a very satisfying experience felt like a huge victory. He’d tell others in his circle, and Sophie would be in high demand.

She turned her attention back to the monitors in time to see Dolly taking Tom’s seed down her throat, while David was blasting his cum all over Sophie’s face. These two were going to take The Impact Society to the next level. She was so excited that she sat back in a chair, slid her panties aside, and rubbed her clit until she came. The guy working in the booth just stared at her.

“What? You’ve never seen a woman masturbate before?” Mrs. Black snapped. “Get back to work!”

The rest of Dolly’s clients were pretty much the same as Tom, men who wanted to spank a young, firm bottom. Mrs. Black was pleased with how happy she was making her customers.

While none of Sophie’s clients were as extreme as David had been, she received several more intense whippings before her shift was over.

After they took their showers, Mrs. Black asked them both to meet with her to discuss how their first evening had gone. Dolly and Sophie opted to shower together so that they could tell each other about their experiences.

“Sophie, your ass looks so fucking hot marked up like that!” Dolly admitted. “Does it hurt much?”

Sophie grinned, “It hurts like hell, but my pussy has been dripping all night. So, what does that say about me?”

“It says that you are one hot little pain slut,” Dolly winked.

Sophie gave Dolly a quick little kiss on the lips and said, “You can rub it when we get home and make it all better.”

Dolly’s pussy tingled. She was afraid her girlfriend would be too tired to have sex with her when they got home. Knowing she was going to get lucky after all made her giddy.

“Come on, let’s find out what Mrs. Black wants to tell us. Then we can go home and make each other feel so good,” Sophie purred.

Mrs. Black told both girls that their performance had been outstanding. Clients were buzzing delightfully about the new meat to spank.

“Sophie, Master David said he’d never had a better time and wondered if you wanted to become his personal submissive. I explained you had a girlfriend, which disappointed him. But he made sure to let me know that he plans to book time with you again. He also plans to tell his friends about you and encourage them to come to The Impact Society to try you out themselves,” she beamed.

Then she looked at Dolly, “And you, with your innocent, girl=next-door look, are a wonderful addition to offer the Dabblers that like role play. Well done, sweetie!”

Riding high on the success of their first shift, Sophie and Dolly went home and reclaimed each other. After exhausting one another, they cuddled together. Dolly said, “I had such an amazing time tonight. Thanks for helping me discover that I love being spanked.”

“No, thank you, Dolly, for understanding that I need to be spanked.”

As they drifted off to sleep, Dolly sighed, “Who knew we could find jobs that bring us such a decadent mix of pleasure and pain?”

Sophie smiled in the darkness, “And be lucky enough to find each other, too.”

“Mm-hm,” Dolly murmured as she snuggled closer to Sophie. “So very lucky.”

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments