Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was Labor Day weekend of 1977. Kelly and I have always enjoyed auto racing. There was a dirt track about a half-hour drive from our little town. We would go and enjoy the racing action about once a month or so during the summer. There was just something about racing back then that made Kelly’s pussy wet. I think the combination of horsepower, engine roar, stud drivers, and the excitement of competition all worked together to soak her panties.

On each visit that summer, Kelly acted out a bit more, and wore a bit less, than the previous trip. For the big season-ending event she wore a pair of garage-sale worn-out, slightly too large, overalls that she’d cut off as shorts. Even though she rolled the legs into cuffs, they were baggy enough to allow easy access to her pussy. On top, she wore a white tube top. It did nothing to hide her erect nipples and in sunlight, it was easy to make out her areola.

Her favorite way to wear the overalls was with one strap undone revealing one of her huge tube-top-covered boobs and a mile of cleavage. At the age of seventeen, Kelly’s tits had grown into 32F knockers. At five foot two, blue eyes, with long dishwater blond hair hanging down to her butt, she was a sight that caused hard-ons where ever she went. She finished off the overalls look with a pair of cowgirl boots and a straw cowboy hat.

It was clear from the moment I laid eyes on Kelly that she was looking for an adventure. “What’s up, Babe?” I asked. She just grinned.

Eventually, she said, “I hope we can have some fun tonight. My pussy has been wet all day. I hope you’re ready too,” as she reached over and squeezed my cock. She was still stroking my cock as I handed the guy a couple of bucks for parking.

I was wearing white jeans. White was a fairly common color to wear to races back then. My jeans were so tight though that I’d figured out commando was really my only option. Kelly loved to keep me hard in them and my hard-on laid sideways poking into my left pocket. My cock was raging as we walked through the parking lot field to the ticket booth.

Although I was the one who stepped up to the little ticket booth shack, the middle-aged guy selling tickets barely noticed my cash. He was drooling over Kelly. As we walked along the safety fence heading to our favorite place to grab seats we were both getting some appreciative looks. Guys were making plenty of comments about Kelly, and nothing bashful either. Her favorite was when a guy turned to his friend as they walked past and said out loud: “Damn! A titty fuck is just what I need right now!”

Kelly grabbed my arm and pulled me down to her. “Did you hear that? He wants to tit fuck me. Maybe he’ll get lucky later on…” Just about that time, a couple of girls passed that I hadn’t really noticed as Kelly was talking to me. One said to the other “Suddenly, I want a bratwurst” and then they giggled away.

Kelly and I found our usual place to sit on a grassy hill down past the bleachers near turn four. It was usually populated by “young uns” from teens to twenties. Once it got dark, it pretty much became Make-Out Hill. As soon as we sat down Kelly unbuckled the other strap of her overalls. It was great seeing her nipples poking through her tube top. She discretely gave them both a good pinch to keep them hard. My cock remained hard. After we had our blanket spread and were settled in, Kelly offered to go to the concession stand to get us drinks and snacks. Now, typically I would have done that. Kelly clearly wanted to go ‘fishing.’

She returned about twenty minutes later carrying a couple of cans of Mountain Dew, a couple of hot dogs, and then pulled a couple of Pabst’s from the pockets of her overalls. She smirked as she handed me the beers. Not a bad trick for a seventeen-year-old (even though eighteen was legal back then). She said the guy at the concession stand just stared at her tits. Once she was the only person at the window, he finally blurted out “Can I see ‘em?”

Kelly, the entrepreneur that she was, said “swap for a couple of beers.” The guy met her at the back door of the stand. She pulled down her tube top for the count of ten, he ogled her tits, she pulled her top back up, he handed her the food and drinks, and away she went.

Since it was the big season finale, the program started earlier than usual. We had arrived at around five o’clock. Before long, our beers were gone. Kelly got up and walked away. I loved watching her little butt wiggle away! Soon, she was back with a couple of more beers. She said that time she let the guy feel up her tits. I could tell. Her nipples looked like bullets shooting out of her top. She rubbed one of the cold beers across them. “I get lots more looks when they’re hard”

Kelly was not alone. It must have been something about so much testosterone being in one place? I loved girl watching at the races. Half of the girls there were braless. One of my favorite views that night was a girl wearing a white mesh halter top with her dark areola beaming through. She jiggled along the walkway adjacent to the track without a care in the world. There were many halter tops with nipples poking through and T-shirts with tits jiggling to watch as they walked by.

Around dusk, Kelly and I were making out under our blanket when I discovered she had forgotten her panties at home. I slipped my fingers up the leg of her overalls and found her wet slit in the middle of her curly bush. I teased her pussy for a minute. It had started to cool off a bit as the sun began to set. Some folks were getting under light blankets and it made me wonder how many other girls around us on the hill had fingers in their pussies?

It was dark when Kelly made her next stroll to the concessions. She pinched and rolled her nipples before she got up, to get them to maximum stiffness. It was a long time before she returned. She missed an entire heat race that had two yellow flags. She returned looking like the devil herself. I noticed that while one strap was attached over her shoulder, all four of the side buttons of the overalls were undone. She had four beers nearly falling out of her front pockets and they were pulling the unbuttoned sides open to an extreme. It was obvious to anyone who looked closely that she was pantyless.

Kelly sat down close next to me. I slid a hand into her overalls and felt her cunt. It was soaking wet and very warm.

“So, the concession stand was much busier. By the way, there’s a gal working in the stand wearing a bikini top. She looks pretty good and guys are leaving her tons of tips. You’ll probably want to check her out. Anyway, my guy just nodded for me to meet him at the back door. He stepped out and pulled me behind the stand to that dark place on the side under the bleachers.” I knew exactly where she was talking about as we had made out there several times in the past. “He kissed me and pushed his hand down my bibs. I unbuttoned them to give him space to move. He finger-fucked me forever. I must have cum a half-dozen times, he just wouldn’t stop. In the middle of it all, he pulled my tube top down with his teeth and sucked on my nipples. Fuck! I just kept cumming and cumming!”

“I finally made him stop. I was getting dizzy. He said he was going to grab me a couple of more beers. I pulled my top up and waited a couple of minutes. He came back out and put two more beers in my pockets and then whipped his cock out of his jeans! I don’t know, maybe fingering me just got him too hard to deal with it? He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down. I wasn’t fighting it. I grabbed his cock. He was so hard he felt slick. I knelt down and sucked him, but really, he just fucked my mouth. It only took him a minute before he gave me his goo. He zipped up and hustled away.” My cock was ready to rip through my jeans. Seriously, she had me so hard it hurt.

Behind the grassy area where we were sitting was the downside of the small hill. It led to a parking area for employees. There were a few telephone poles with track lights and speakers mounted high on them. It was only as bright as moonlight back there, which wasn’t much that night. It was where Kelly and I had gone several times before for her to blow me. That night I needed more. And with as wild as she was acting that night, I wanted to be the first load in her twat.

There was a spot with two poles right next to each other and next to a big transformer box. It was a good place to not be noticed. Kelly unbuttoned the other strap of the bibs, and because her side buttons were still undone, her overalls dropped to her boots.

She leaned forward against a pole. I stood downhill, so my six-four frame would line up to get my cock in her wide-open cunt. I slipped right into her wet hole. I was humping her like an animal. Kelly was so wet that her twat was making wet squishy noises as I banged her.

I was getting close to blowing my wad when I noticed another couple walking right up to us. The guy said, “See, people do so fuck back here” to his girl. She was obviously blasted. He turned her to lean forward on the other pole. He unzipped his jeans and slipped his cock up her skirt.

It was nuts! He’s almost touching shoulders with me, looking at me like ‘how cool is this’ and, fuck, yeah it was! He flipped up her skirt and said, “feel her ass, it’s fantastic.” So, I did. And it was! Her butt was so smooth it was almost like it was waxed and buffed. Then he reached underneath her chest and pushed her T-shirt up to her neck and said “feel those titties too.” So, I did! Her tits were little but her nipples were stiff and huge like gumdrops.

LenaMartinez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LenaMartinez

Kelly, of course, was tuned into all of it. I had slowed down my fucking. I also noticed she and the other chick were holding hands against the pole as they were both getting boned. Kelly pushed her tube top down to her waist and turned her shoulder toward the other guy. He looked at me. “Go for it!”

He reached out and was mashing Kelly’s tit. She lifted it up and let him pinch her nipple. The whole scene was pretty hot. He was feeling up Kelly. I was grabbing his girl’s ass as I slammed Kelly. It didn’t take but another minute before I filled Kelly’s pussy. Kelly came with me as I stiffened up and pumped her cunt full to capacity.

I slowly pulled out after I’d come back to earth. I could tell the other dude was getting close so I let go of his girl’s smooth butt. Kelly squatted to dump out my load. She nearly got splatted by the other guy. He, apparently, was required to pull out of his chick to cum. He rifled his load on her butt cheek and some splashed toward Kelly. I helped Kelly up and she announced that she needed to go to the restroom and pee.

I went to the concession stand to buy another hot dog. The cashier chick with the bikini was, in fact, pretty hot. Kelly could always spot the good ones! She was probably in her late twenties with big tits spilling out of her too-small bikini top. I saw the guy who’d been indirectly supplying my beer. He was probably thirty or so. And kind of a good-looking guy, so I got why Kelly was having fun with him.

Twenty minutes later Kelly returned with her tube top in her pocket, two more beers in her hands, and her nipples nearly jumping out past her bib as she walked. She said she stepped up to the stand, her dude winked at her and passed a couple of beers out to her, jumping past some guys in line. As the guys in line turned to see what was going on, Kelly rubbed the cold cans across her pair of cans, which were barely hidden behind her bib. Kelly had lots of offers to help her with her ‘cans’. She knew enough to get out of there. I shoved her tube top into my pocket for safekeeping.

We watched the A-Main race from beginning to end. It was a close finish and the whole crowd was on its feet cheering. Kelly was jumping up and down, her tits flying everywhere. Her favorite driver won by only a car length from a turn four pass. Plenty of guys near us ended up missing the finish because they were tit-struck watching Kelly jumping and screaming.

Twenty minutes or so after the end of the race they would allow fans down into the infield pits. That night Kelly’s twat was on fire and she wanted to keep it rolling. Her favorite driver was from our hometown and was just a few years older than us. Kelly not only liked his driving, but she thought he was ‘cute’ also. We just strolled around past all of the cars and drivers. Many were signing autographs. Kelly was putting on a one-girl boob parade and catching all the stares that she could. The temperature had dropped below seventy and Kelly’s nipples were rock hard. After a half-hour or so much of the fan crowd had wandered away.

Kelly caught the attention of a couple of drivers whose fans had cleared out. Both were ready to sign something. Kelly stepped up and asked if they’d sign her boob. Before we knew it, she’d had four drivers sign her tits, two on each. She slid the bib aside, exposing a tit as they signed. One guy couldn’t help himself and he gripped her hard nipple as he autographed her boob. Kelly gave him a huge smile of approval.

By the time we got back to her favorite driver, his car was loaded into the trailer and he was almost ready to pull out. Kelly caught him standing by his truck and asked if she could get an autograph. He looked at her oddly as she had nothing in her hands to sign. He said, “sure, but…”

Kelly squeezed her bib between her tits showing him the other autographs. He drooled for a moment and then said, “well, sure I’d love to but those look full. Maybe you have some room further down?” Kelly leaned back against the side of his truck, unbuckled both straps, and let her overalls drop. She caught them so that they were barely covering her bush.

He got on his knees and signed a huge autograph widely across her lower tummy, below her belly button, and above her fur. “How old are you?” he asked as he was signing.

Kelly didn’t give it a thought and told the truth, “seventeen.”

“Jailbait. Figures. All the sexy fans are too young.”

“Maybe you think only the young ones are sexy?” She caught him off guard. “I’m old enough to enjoy anything you’ve got. And I never tell. Promise and cross my heart.”

He was still kneeling. He didn’t know what to say? His hand was done signing but it hadn’t moved off of her flesh. He glanced over toward me. Kelly said “don’t worry, he likes it when I play” as she reached down and pushed his other hand inside her bibs and onto her twat. He instinctively slipped a couple of fingers into her vagina.

“Fuck are you ever wet!”

“I’m thinking about what you have inside that firesuit.”

“You think about that?”

“I get wet thinking about that. Racing makes me horny.”

He stood up, leaning over her, and finger-banged her harder. He was pounding her cunt. Kelly was gasping “oh, fuck, oh, fuck” over and over. She was trying to be quiet and not draw attention. It finally hit her hard. It was her biggest orgasm of the night. Kelly came like a rocket and sprayed her cum all over his hand and arm.

His firesuit was undone to his waist and half hanging off of him. Kelly instinctively grabbed for his crotch. She realized she could slip her hand inside his suit and she felt his big lump through his jeans. “Hmmm, I think we both want to fuck.” Kelly could tell he was at the point where his cock was doing his thinking.

“I could lay on the front seat of your truck.” He just nodded and then walked her to the door while Kelly held up her overalls, he opened the door, watched Kelly climb inside and wiggle her overalls down past her boots. She laid back on the seat, naked except for her cowgirl boots, with her legs spread wide. Her wet pink gash was staring at him in the middle of her curly black forest.

He climbed in and closed the door. He pushed his fire suit and jeans to his knees. He rolled over and pumped his cock into her. Kelly groaned loudly. In a closed vehicle she could finally not have to choke down her orgasm. His cock was a fat one, maybe seven inches long, and just what her cunt needed after a busy night. He filled her completely and had some great friction going.

He looked at her face and started to talk: “I can’t fucking believe…”

Kelly put her hand on his mouth. “Shut up and fuck me hard. Yeah, that’s it. Yeah, baby harder. Oh, yeah. Harder. Slam that big cock. Oh, fuck baby! You’re going to make me cum again. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck! I’m cumming again. Fuck yeah!”

“Shit, I’m cumming.” He started to pull out. Kelly wrapped her legs around his ass and shoved him back in deeper than ever.

“I’m on the pill! Fill me up! Oh shit! Oh shit! I can feel you cumming! Fill me up!”

He had gone stiff as he ejaculated. Once he was drained out he rolled off and sat on the seat. Kelly pushed herself up, leaning with her arms behind her. They both focused on her twat. They anticipated the appearance of his load at her opening. She used one hand to spread her lips further open. His load appeared and slid out in one quick motion. Kelly left his shiny puddle of goo on his seat. “Are you really on the pill?” he asked. Kelly nodded.

She rolled over and let herself out of the driver's door. She stood behind the open door and slipped her overalls on. The driver met her at the door and helped provide some unneeded privacy. The infield was nearly deserted. Kelly asked for a ride out to the parking lot and he quickly obliged. “You know, I recognized you.”

“Really?” Kelly felt herself blushing. Her driver recognized her!

“Can’t miss the hair. I’ve always thought you were one of the cute ones. I can’t believe we got to do this. Too bad it’s the end of the season. Will I see you next year?”

“I love watching you race. And now I know you have a nice big fat cock. I’m sure you’ll see me again next season. Right here is good.” Kelly jumped out of his truck and got into my Impala.

Kelly climbed onto my lap and sucked my tongue out of my face. “I had the best night of racing ever! I got to do so many fun things tonight. Thank you so much!” On the drive home, she related many more details of her night’s adventures. I tried reaching over to play with her tits. She stopped me. They’d had too much attention from random guys once she had her tube top off and were starting to ache. By the time we were almost home, she had me stiff as a board again. I stopped a couple of blocks from her house in an empty cul-de-sac.

I pulled down my jeans. Kelly climbed onto my lap, pulled one leg hole aside, and let me fuck until I squirted. I could tell Kelly’s twat was probably sore from all of the traffic that night, so I didn’t pump her any more than necessary. When I felt my load rising I hugged Kelly and gave her a huge kiss as I was cumming inside of her.

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments