Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was June of 1978. Patrick and I had grown up in families that went camping. We were as comfortable in a forest, on a lake, or at a campground as at home. He and I wanted to take our girlfriends, Kelly and Yvonne, camping. Kelly and I had recently been hiking at a park that was kind of out of the way and it had a small campground that was quite secluded. We had planned to go early in the week toward the end of the month.

If you’ve not read of our previous adventures, here’s a super short catch up. Kelly is short, slim, super-long light brown hair, with a bubble butt and huge 32F tits. Patrick and I have been friends for years. He’s a year younger than the rest of us. Yvonne is his girlfriend and she is the opposite of Kelly in some very fun ways. Yvonne and Kelly shaved each other’s pussies a few weeks ago and have been keeping it up. The four of us have been having sex together for many months now. Three of us recently graduated from high school as part of the class of 1978.

This park where we want to camp is the same place Kelly and I went hiking, and a stranger blew his wad on her while we fucked. Kelly’s pussy has been on fire for months. She is going crazy to see cocks, tease cocks, have new sex experiences, expose her body and do as many new things as she can to get off. I love Kelly and really love our sex together and share her sense of adventure!

We were all set for our trip and then days before, Yvonne found out she wouldn’t be able to get out of work. She insisted to Kelly that the rest of still go. She knew that Kelly and Patrick would fuck. Lately, they had been pretty much every time they’re together. Yvonne’s monthly curse was going to hit then, and she appreciated Kelly taking the pressure off her to put out.

The three of us arrived late Sunday afternoon and quickly set up camp. I had my folks ten by ten-foot canvas frame tent. We laid out three air cushions and sleeping bags in the tent. Patrick built a fire, I cooked dinner and soon we were relaxing by the campfire and enjoying our beers.

We had noticed the campsite three spots away. There were three guys and it didn’t appear that any of them had ever camped before. Patrick and I were just kind of snickering as we watched them struggle to erect a tent. They looked like the Three Stooges when they tried to build a campfire. After an hour or so they came walking over and introduced themselves: Chad, Anthony & Lars. They were college students from out of state. We took mercy on them and asked if they wanted to join us around our fire. They accepted quickly and went to retrieve their cooler.

We had a great time talking about all sorts of stuff. We found out they were here for a week. We were staying for just two nights. Patrick and I had some definite plans for fucking Kelly tonight. I know she was looking for lots of cocks, but even on the drive over there had been plenty of flirting and horny talk with Patrick and me. We had thrown it on Kelly that it was her job to keep our nuts drained on this trip. She loved to hear us talk that way about her “duties.”

So, we decided around ten that it was time to hit the sack. The new guys thanked us for the hospitality and went on their way. We weren’t wasting any time. As soon as we had shut down the campfire and taken a leak, we all headed to the tent. It was quite warm, which was nice. It felt good to be naked and we were in minutes. We had brought our lantern into the tent so we could enjoy the view of Kelly’s naked body.

Patrick was sitting on his sleeping bag, leaning back with his legs spread. Kelly crawled between his legs and started sucking his banana dick. I got on my back, shimmied between her legs, and was in heaven eating out her hairless pussy. No one was in a rush and we were enjoying what we were doing. Kelly was working Patrick over – sucking on his nuts, fondling his sack, stroking his cock with her hand, dropping all the way down on him and sticking out her tongue to lick his nuts while she sucked him.

I was enjoying her pussy as I always did, but damn, hairless was just a different level. After some time, I really went to town and Kelly came. I pulled out and got up on my knees and started to fuck her doggy style. Kelly really perked up! Cock in her pussy and cock in her mouth was a fantasy fulfilled! She came again very quickly. Patrick and I both stepped up the aggressiveness. He reached down, held onto her head and was face-fucking her. I grabbed her hips very tightly and went to warp speed. Her ass cheeks were jiggling to no end from my slamming her ass. In a few minutes, Kelly came again. The first two orgasms were “starters” and she had been pretty quiet. This was a big one and she let out a pretty loud, “Oh Fuck!”

"Spit-roasted" was now her favorite sex position of all time and she wanted to switch us up. She pulled up and spun around. Now she was sucking my cock and Patrick was fucking her. We were again enjoying the feeling and in no rush. We fucked like that for ten minutes or so and we were all getting more and more excited. I came first. She had me deep throated and I just pumped and pumped into her until my nuts were drained. That turned Kelly on and she came off my cock and shouted out another “Oh Fuck!” orgasm. The wave hit Patrick. He groaned loudly, grabbed Kelly's hips very tightly and fell forward as he came, shoving Kelly down onto her stomach.

We were warm and needed some time to get ourselves together. As we lay there, Kelly told Patrick about the guy who had watched us fuck the day we were hiking and how he jacked off all over on her. Then she told him about the drive home and how she jacked off for a trucker and had then flashed a group of truckers at the rest stop. It was blowing Patrick’s mind and it had both of our cocks hard as steel.

She wanted to sixty-nine Patrick again. She had found the last time they had fucked that in that position she could deep throat his banana dick. She crawled on top of him and immediately got his cock into her throat. Patrick was eating her but her pussy was aiming at me, so I crawled over his head. We looked at each other and he was like “eh, whatever.” I slid my cock into her pussy and realized I was tea-bagging Patrick! He scooted a little lower and tried to keep his tongue on her clit.

Kelly was working Patrick’s cock for all she could. She loved to suck cock, she liked Patrick’s cock, and this was her best position for his cock. She was flat on his chest using both of her hands to play with his sack and rolling his nuts in her fingers. Patrick was getting close. Her hard work was paying off. She grabbed his sack real tight close to his cock so his nuts popped up into a very tight "bubble". She held his nuts tight in one hand and used the other to just brush back and forth across his sack, bobbing it back and forth. Patrick lost it and shot his load into her. She left his cock exactly where it was and kept sucking him dry to the last drop. Even when he was completely limp she kept him tightly in her mouth.

After Patrick came, he was more focused on eating Kelly. He started working his tongue further up her slot. I was still fucking away and could feel my nuts hitting him again. But I was in a zone. After my first load, it takes me some time and concentration to blow the second one and I was really focused on feeling my cock in her wet snatch and trying to get enough friction to be able to get off.

Whoa! I felt Patrick’s tongue lick up through her slot and it continued onto my shaft. I was surprised as hell. I’d also be a liar if I said it didn't feel good. In a few strokes, Patrick was clearly running his tongue from her clit, up through her lips, onto my shaft and finishing with my nuts. Damn, that was feeling really good. On the next stroke, he stopped at my nuts and sucked on my sack and pulled a nut into his mouth. I grabbed Kelly and held still. He went back down on another stroke. This was now happening on every stroke. Kelly told me later he was starting by sucking really hard on her clit and pulling it into his mouth. Then he lapped his way up and sucked my sack. I held perfectly still letting him lick both of us. After about ten more strokes I really groaned hard. He had my nuts boiling and I blew probably the largest second load of my life. It felt like as much as my first cum.

Kelly and I held still as Patrick slowed down in speed and intensity but kept making his laps very slowly. My cock deflated soon. My limp dick slid out and was dangling in his face. He lifted up and took my cock in his mouth. He cleaned me up for a minute and then popped me out and started eating my cum out of Kelly’s pussy as she started to drain it out.

When we were all clean and down from the high, we all uncoupled and fell on our backs. We were all quiet. Finally, Patrick said, “No I’m not queer. We’ve all been doing anything that feels good. I thought it would feel good so I did it.”

I said, “I’m not queer either, but I have to tell you, that felt fucking amazing and I will now deny it for the rest of your life!” We laughed!

KatherineBisou
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherineBisou

Patrick said, “I’m cool with that!”

We were all pooped. I turned off the lantern and we all went to sleep.

I heard the birds chirping away like crazy as they do shortly before dawn. They woke me up. I reached out a hand to touch Kelly. No Kelly? I rolled over and opened my eyes. Patrick was on his back and Kelly was sitting up straight on his lap, his cock in her pussy. She was very slowly rolling her hips, riding her vagina back and forth across his cock.

Kelly saw me watching and said, “Hey! Good morning! I was horny and Patrick’s cock was hard. My hand accidentally bumped into it. So I crawled over and sat on it. He was nice enough to wake up and fuck me, weren’t you Patrick?” she said with sheer happiness in her voice.

Patrick turned to me and said, “I don’t think I really had a choice?”

Kelly said, “Well now that you’re awake I don’t have to be so quiet.” With that, she picked up her speed and started to bounce up and down on his cock. It was just a minute and they both came together. She rolled back to lay between us and said, “Today is a good day!”

We all fell back asleep and woke up a few hours later. We did normal camping stuff for the day. We hiked the same trails as a few weeks ago, but it was summer and folks were on vacation. There were lots of people on the trails. The most fun we had managed was getting Kelly to wear a bikini top with her short shorts. This one covered more than the “obscene” lime green one, but not too much more. When we were around the campsite she would sometimes pull the triangle cups wide on the slides and let her tits hang out for us. Pretty much anytime we walked past her, Patrick and I would tweak her nipples, whether they were out or if we had to reach in to grab them.

Soon it was dinner time, we ate and then built up the fire for the evening. We sat in our chairs, drank some more beer and relaxed. The guys at the other campsite had been gone most of the day. They arrived back at their site and had something to eat.  Shortly after they came wandering back over. I think they had concluded they couldn’t build a fire. Plus, we had Kelly!

We had been drinking and talking for quite some time. Kelly had four beers in her and was drunk. She was starting to get flirty and spilling a little sexual innuendo into the conversation. Chad was the smallest guy of the three and had been drinking much of the day and was pretty buzzed. Kelly made some comment and he blurted out, “We saw you last night. That lantern made for a pretty good movie.”

Anthony chimed in, “Yeah we saw everything!”

Chad said, “We pulled up chairs and watched you three fuck.”

“Yeah, it was fucking incredible! We were in that other site. We were like twenty feet away,” Anthony said.

Drunken Chad offered, “It was so cool we all jacked off. Hearing her cum really set us off!”

Kelly, Patrick and I just sat there a bit stunned by it all. They heard us, they watched us and they jacked off to us!

Kelly took control. “What did you like the most?”

Lars spoke, “I didn’t know people really did threesomes. That was incredible.”

Kelly said, “It’s my favorite position: A cock in my mouth and a cock in my pussy.” Their mouths just hung open.

Kelly took over the conversation and talked about the things she enjoyed, just so matter of fact. She explained how she came to be fucking Patrick and what she enjoyed about him and his cock. She talked about the other cocks she had been friendly with over the past few months.

These guys were gob-smacked. They listened in silence and then after some time they started asking her some questions about her stories, like, “How did she really get Mike’s donkey dick in her throat?”

By 11 p.m. these guys were worshipping at her feet. Chad was the first one to ask, “Would you suck my cock?” Kelly wondered what had taken so long?

“Sure! I don’t want to kneel in the dirt. Sit on the picnic table.” Chad sat on the table, Kelly on the bench and Chad’s cock was the meal. He had pulled his shorts off. He had a pretty normal cock. Kelly went to town on him. She was easily deep-throating him. She was humming on him while he was in her throat. He only lasted a few minutes and came in her mouth. She drained all the cum she could suck out of him, then she pulled off and she took a big swallow as he watched his cum head for her tummy.

Anthony was standing by, waiting for Chad to get up. As soon as he did, Anthony took his place. He was uncut and had a pretty good sized dick. She was fascinated by his foreskin and was giving him a hand job and just taking his head into her mouth as her hand and tongue explored his dick. He was soon rock hard and she took his cock all the way into her throat. It was not insane like Mike, but this was the second largest cock she had met. He blew his load pretty quickly. He had pulled back a bit, so he came at the back of her mouth. His load was really big. She thought about the road trip when she blew five of us and how nauseous she felt afterward. She leaned over and pushed his load out of her mouth onto the dirt. She looked up at him and said, “It’s not personal.” And then went on to explain to him, in graphic detail, exactly why she did it.

Lars was still by the fire. I looked at him and said, “I think you’re up!”

“Are you sure?” he said.

“Yeah and you better hurry so you don’t miss out!”

He went over and sat on the table. He still had his shorts on. Kelly unbuckled and tugged them down. Lars was blond and down there too. Kelly thought that was pretty cool. He was almost hairless and she liked the look of him. His dick was limp and we know how much Kelly likes that! She got him into her mouth and took her time working him up. Five minutes later he too came in her mouth. She did her second “catch and release” with his cum.

After that Kelly stood up and untied her bikini top and pulled off her shorts. The guys were amazed by her shaved pussy. She announced, “I’m horny!” and laid down on the picnic table as though she was the meal. All five guys took off what was left for clothes and got naked and headed for the table.

Anthony got up on the table, he sat on it with his legs hanging off both sides, he lifted up her knees and put them on his shoulders. He scooted his cock into place and stuffed it into her cunt. Chad stood on a bench and leaned over her with his cock in her face. She sucked him into her mouth. Lars leaned over and started kissing her. Patrick and I each sucked on a boob and I was rubbing her clit. She came quickly. She kind of pushed Lars off. She wanted to vocalize and didn’t want a tongue in her mouth. She told him to move up so she could reach his cock and she started stroking him.

Anthony had come just a few minutes ago, so he was a slow boil. We were pretty much all waiting for him to bust his nut. After about fifteen minutes of fucking, he finally came. Lars quickly jumped down and nearly ran to be next. He stood at the end of the table and tugged on her legs. We all helped her scoot down. Her pussy was right at the edge of the table. Lars plowed in and fucked her hard and fast. She came quickly because he was fucking her so fast. He also lasted about fifteen minutes before he popped. By then Chad was next to him encouraging him to hurry up so he had a chance to fuck. Chad was too short to reach her pussy, so she scooted back up on the table. He climbed on missionary style. Kelly was getting kind of tired. She liked to fuck, but these guys were not exactly superstars. She thought Chad may take until dawn. He had been going at it for ten minutes. She pulled his head to her mouth and started talking all sorts of dirty shit to him. She was praising his cock, rooting him on, begging him to cum so she could too, telling him how good he felt, and on and on. It worked and a few minutes later he dribbled a little more cum into her.

They all took their turns kissing her and thanking her. They wished us all a good night and they went to their campsite.

We shut down and headed for the tent. Kelly plopped down in the middle and said, “I’m exhausted. But I know you guys need to cum. Just do what you need and don’t mind me.” Patrick went first. He was in her missionary style. He was stroking slowly to not shake her too much, but I could see he was determined to blow his nut as soon as he could. He finally looked like maybe he was getting close.

“What the hell?” I thought, I reached down and played with his nuts. He came immediately.

He looked at me and said, “Thanks.”

I climbed on for sloppy seconds. I was up on my hands and toes and was nailing her ass to the floor. I was pounding her hard. She opened her eyes and looked at me and let loose a very loud, “Oh Fuck!” as she came. I blew my cum into her pussy. We heard three guys, three campsites away cheer loudly, “Yay Kelly!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments