Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun In Cabo - Part 1

"Reconnecting with a college friend in Cabo San Lucas"

14
6 Comments 6
4.5k Views 4.5k
4.4k words 4.4k words

The spa had been closed for over an hour, and all the employees had left shortly after closing.  The cleaning crew would not show up until early morning, so we were there alone.  I was lying face down naked on a massage table, my legs spread apart.  Linda was also naked standing next to me with an old fashioned shaving mug and brush, along with a bowl of warm water.  She lathered up the soap and brushed it all over my ass and up my crack.  She picked up the straight razor and ran it up and down the strop a few times.

“Now lie still, Carol, and don’t worry.  I am quite experienced at this.”

I felt the first swipe of the razor slide across my butt and forced myself to relax.  She worked her way along one side of my ass crack and back up the other side, occasionally stopping to add a bit more lather or rinse off the razor.  When she saw I was still tensed up, Linda put the razor down.  I heard her reach for something and felt a warm liquid ooze between my cheeks.  Hoping it was not blood, I tried again to relax.  Then I felt her finger running up and down the valley between my cheeks and circling my hole.  With each circle, she added a bit more pressure against my rim, slowly penetrating me.  I had tried anal a few times in the past and had mixed reactions to it.

In one instance, a guy with a huge cock had attempted it, but had not prepared me at all, and I had stopped him before he got very far.  I had had several women fuck me with their tongue or finger and found it neither terribly bad nor especially pleasing, so was willing to give it another try.  Linda and I had done a bit of making out a little earlier and when she saw I was only trimmed, had insisted on shaving me.  I was already aroused so had agreed, but that was before I found out she was going to use a straight razor.  I closed my eyes as I felt her finger push past my ring and further in.  Then she was fucking me and I heard myself moaning in response.

Linda leaned in and kissed the back of my neck, then worked her way down my back and planted kisses all over my ass.  Her finger continued working in and out of my hole until I suddenly climaxed.  I was quite surprised as I had really not felt it coming.  I heard Linda laugh.  She pulled her finger out, and I felt more warm liquid.  I felt something hard push against my hole, then heard a pop as whatever it was passed my ring.  From looking at sex toy sites I guessed it was some sort of butt plug.  Linda tapped against it and felt little twinges of pleasure in my ass and pussy.  I closed my eyes again and thought back a couple of weeks.

I hadn’t heard from her since a few years after college.  She was the roommate of a friend of mine and a junior.  It was an odd pairing as they did not normally room an upperclassman with a freshman, but a shortage of rooms and an issue with her previous roommate had resulted in the pairing.  Linda and I hit it off right away and I spent a lot of time with her and my friend Barb, often hanging out in the Student Union with a bunch of her friends.  We were the cool freshmen getting to hang out with the upperclassmen.  She was a bit of a wild child and drove a cherry red Mustang convertible.  Her father owned a successful tool and die shop and factory, so she was also a bit spoiled.  Though I did not realize it at the time, in retrospect I think she had made a few passes at me.  At the time, I had not yet discovered the I was bisexual, so did not respond, so she must have figured I was straight.  Another reason I really did not think about it much, was that she was engaged to a guy at the time.  We had stayed in contact for awhile, and then had lost touch when I moved out of state.

Anyway, the invitation was there in the mail one day.  There was a handwritten letter from her as well as an updated picture.  She had matured into a beautiful woman.  She had divorced a few years back, but had faired quite well.  Linda had opened her own spa business and was very successful with five of her own locations.  After that, she had begun franchising them and already had twenty franchises opened in three states, with another four in various stages of completion.  She had decided to open another of her own, this one in Cabo San Lucas and going international for the first time.  She remembered I had always talked about taking a long vacation there, so was inviting me as her guest.  She included a first class ticket to fly there and had arranged for a limo to pick me up when I arrived.  She said she had sort of kept track of me over time, and thought this was a perfect time to catch up.

Since it was only a week away, I had to scramble to make arrangements to take the time off work, find someone to check in on my cat, put a hold on my mail, and use up the food in my fridge.  Luckily, my passport was up to date, so that detail was covered.  It was to be a ten day trip so I needed to make sure all my bills were paid and go shopping for a new swimsuit and some other clothes as well.  I needed to get a haircut and my eyebrows threaded. 

I had also gotten engaged while in college, but had come to my senses before we married.  I had finally realized that I was bisexual, and wanted to sleep with women as well as men.  My fiancé did not feel the same way and gave me an ultimatum.  I knew I would not be happy just ignoring my lesbian side for the rest of my life, so we called it off.  After accepting the invitation, I was reminiscing and that is when I realized that Linda must have been bisexual as well.   The fact that she had kept track of me, and was now inviting me to the grand opening as her guest really got me to thinking.  All sorts of scenarios flew through my mind, but I guessed I would just have to wait to find out what was going on.

I barely slept the night before I was leaving.  My neighbor had offered to drive me to the airport as well as check on my cat.  It was to be an early flight, so it was still dark when I woke up.  I had some toast and coffee, knowing breakfast would be served on the plane.  I threw the last minute items into my carry on, double-checked to make sure I had my ticket, passport and money, and two cameras.  I heard my neighbor’s beep, so I grabbed both bags and headed out the door after giving Max a few last strokes goodbye and assuring him that judy would check in on him frequently.  I threw the suitcase in her trunk and the carry on in the back seat and piled into the front seat.  At that time of the morning, the traffic was fairly light and we made it to the airport in about twenty minutes.

I grabbed my bags and headed inside.  The first class check-in line was nearly empty and it took just a few minutes to get my bag checked and my boarding pass.  The first class line for security was also very short, so I soon found myself headed for the gate.  I stopped to pick up a couple of magazines and another cup of coffee, then settled in at the gate waiting to board.  At one point, they announced the plane would soon be arriving at the gate, and once the cabin had been prepped, they would begin boarding.  I strolled over to the window to watch the planes landing and taking off, and before I knew it, they announced that special needs and first class passengers would be boarding in about five minutes.  A couple with two small children and a woman with a baby got up and in line.  An older couple where the man was using a walker also got up, as well as about a half dozen or so other people.  I gathered my belongings and joined the line.  Soon I found myself in one of the dozen or so first class seats.  An attendant helped put my carry on in the overhead bin and asked if I wanted anything to drink.

Since the door was between first class and the main cabin, once seated, there were no people walking past us down the aisle.  This was my first time flying in first class and it was amazing; roomy seats and plenty of legroom.  I usually flew Business class, but this was even better. One attendant dedicated to the five of us in first class, and beverages served in actual glasses and cups.  Pretty soon, they were going through the safety procedures and announcing we would be leaving the gate shortly.  We were third in line to takeoff, so I was soon on my way to what I hoped would be a dream vacation.  I was looking forward to seeing Linda again and see if there was still a connection there.  After being served a lovely omelet, toast and jam, and a tasty bowl of fresh fruit, I looked out the window for a bit, then drifted off to sleep. 

I awoke a while later and finished browsing through one of the magazines I had purchased.  The attendant was quite solicitous, checking on the five of us quite often.  Before I knew if, they were announcing we were on final approach.  Looking out the window, I got my first look at the peninsula, the Pacific Ocean and the Gulf of California.  As we approached the airport, I got a closer and closer look at the resorts in the area.  It occurred to me that I did not even know where I would be staying.  Linda’s spa was a day spa, so I knew it wouldn’t be there, but other than that, I had no clue.  This was truly going to be an adventure.  After landing, I claimed my bag and made my way through Customs.

As I came out the other side, I saw a woman in a black suit and hat holding a sign with my name.  As I walked up to her, she welcomed me to Cabo and took my suitcase from me.  We walked out to an SUV style limo where she put the bag into the trunk, then opened the door for me.  I climbed into the back with my carry on and settled in.  The driver introduced herself as Maria and said Miss Linda was going to be busy until a bit later that afternoon.  She had instructions to drive me around the area first if I wished and show me some of the sites, or take me to “el casa” first and wait to drive me around then if I wished,  I told her that I would love to see some sites and dug one of my cameras out of my carry on.  Maria proved to be quite the tour guide, taking me to a few breathtaking “off the beaten path” areas. 

We also hit a few of the tourist areas and I got a lesson in how to properly bargain with the locals.  At one point, we took what could barely be called a road and ended up on a bluff with magnificent views of the Gulf, several small islands and the ferry going to the mainland of Mexico.  Maria said that Miss Linda had told her I liked to take photos and that I was quite good.  Maria went to the trunk and removed a cooler and a blanket.  She spread the blanket out on the grass and produced some plates and some local food.  She explained each dish as she served it to me.  I insisted she take off her jacket, tie, and hat and join me, but she said she was on the job and that would be inappropriate.  Maria served me a glass of the best Sangria I had tasted in quite some time. Finally, she said it was time to go back to “el casa.”  I still wasn’t sure if she was referring to an actual house or if that was the name of a hotel.

We got back into the car and navigated the road back down the hill.  Several times, she stopped and pointed out various birds.  I stood up inside the car and took pictures through the sunroof opening.  We finally got back to the main road and drove past several resorts and hotels and into a residential area.  Maria pulled into a gated area and to the front of a huge home.  The landscaping was impeccable and the house was made of adobe with a red clay roof.  As soon as she stopped the car, a man exited the house and opened the car door for me.  Another servant came out of the house and directed me inside, while the first man got my suitcase.

KailaYottiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KailaYottiss

As I stepped inside, there was a noticeable difference in the temperature.  The air was cool and just the right humidity.  The woman took my carry on and said to me in a heavily accented voice that her name was Olivia and that Missy Leenda would be home in just a bit.  In the meantime and she would show me to my room where I could freshen up.  She led me to the bedroom, followed by the man with my suitcase.  The home seemed to go on forever and when we finally reached the room, the man dropped the bag and Olivia took it and began unpacking it.  I protested, but she insisted, pointing to the bathroom where I could freshen up.  I walked into the bathroom which was easily as big as or bigger than my bedroom at home.  There was a large whirlpool tub, a shower stall big enough to hold a party in, with water jets coming from every angle. 

There was a large door that opened onto a patio overlooking the water.  From what I could see, it appeared to be quite private.  There was a lounge chair where I assumed I could tan without worry of prying eyes.  In a walled off corner of the bathroom, there was a toilet and a bidet.  Along one wall was a vanity with a chair and well lit mirror for doing makeup and hair.  A blow dryer, curling iron and flat iron were hung neatly on hooks.  Fresh linens of varying sizes were hung next to the tub, next to the sink and a luxurious robe was hung on a hook just outside the shower.  While I had been out on the patio, Olivia had quietly slipped in and left the bag with my toiletries on the counter next to the sink.  I ran some cool water and splashed some on my face.  Removing my top, I wet a washcloth and wiped around my neck and chest, and down my arms, then put my top back on.  I spritzed on a bit of perfume, then walked back into the bedroom.

Olivia had apparently unpacked and put away all my clothes as I saw no signs of my bags, other than my purse which had been in my carry on.  When I stepped out the door, she suddenly appeared out of nowhere and led the way back to the main part of the house.  I tried to pay attention so I could find my own way back to my room later.  As we arrived back at the front of the house, Linda burst in and started rattling off something in rapid Spanish.  Olivia and another maid or servant scrambled off in different directions.  She ran up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss on the mouth, then pushed me back, holding me by the shoulders and looked at me.

“Wow, you look great.  It sure is good to see you after all this time.  How was your trip?  Did Maria do a good job of showing you around?

I just laughed… “You, too.  The same.  Good.  And yes.”

“And you sure seem to be doing well.  Is this your place?

“Well, after listening to you talk about Cabo in college so much, Wally and I came down here for our first anniversary and I fell in love with the place.  Initially, we bought a smaller place, only about 5000 square feet that had been vacant for over a year, so we got it for a song.  It needed a bit of work, but Wally brought down some workers from his construction company, so it was a write off.  We came down as often as we could at first, but as the marriage got worse, I started coming alone, or with girl friends.  I got the house in the divorce and sold it for an insane profit.  When this place came on the market, I jumped on it the same day.  At the time, I had recently opened my third spa, which was keeping me pretty busy.  I had been approached about franchising the spas about six months earlier.  I did some research and decided it would be a good business move.  The franchising was already taking off, so I figured I would be having more free time to spend here, so it was a no brainer to buy it.”

“Wow, you have been busy then.  I have just been working my way up the corporate ladder and recently started a small consulting business.  Still live in the first place I bought and still single.”

“Okay, I admit that I have sort of kept track of you over the years.  Working your way up the corporate ladder?  A National VP of a well known company ain’t bad.  And last year your “small consulting business” grossed over a mil.  But every time I saw you post pics on facebook or twitter, I never saw anything about you ever getting down here, so I finally decided to take matters in my own hands.”

“I’m speechless.  I knew you had opened a few spas, but I was shocked when I read you were franchising the concept and that it was taking off like wildfire.  When I got your invitation to come down here, I never expected anything like this.”

“I really don’t do much with the day to day at the spas anymore.  I hire good people to do that for me, though I occasionally show up and keep my hands in practice.  Over time, I have found the best combination of treatments and options available, but always allow a certain amount of freedom for each franchise if they wish to add or change some services.  There is one franchise that is in the heart of the gay community in their city, so they altered their services to cater to them.  Any deviations from the standard need to be studied and approved of course, but a few have been successful enough that I have adopted them in the spas I own personally, and include them as standard in any new franchises.   Anyway, it’s great to have you down here and I can’t wait to show you around.”

“Well, I sure am happy to see you again too, and we have so much to catch up on.”

The grand opening was to take place in two days, so Linda would be quite busy with last minute details and preparations the next day.  Being the first international location, she wanted to make a big splash.  Mexico had plenty of resort areas and if this spa was successful she was going to look into opening or franchising spas around some more of them as well.  I would be on my own tomorrow, for at least part of the day, but she would make Maria available if I wanted to go anywhere, and I only needed to ask Olivia if I wanted something at the house.

After hugging and chatting for a few minutes, Linda led me to an open air sitting room that also overlooked the water.  Through the foliage, I could just barely make out the walls of the part of the building I assumed was where my room was located.  We sat down on a porch swing that was just out of the sun and suddenly, another uniformed maid appeared.  Linda asked me what I wanted to drink, then rattled off some more rapid Spanish and she disappeared as quietly as she had appeared.  Five minutes later, she was back with a rolling cart that contained a large bottle of Moscato and a couple of chilled glasses.  After pouring each of us a glass and putting the wine bucket on the table, she pushed the cart off.

We spent the next two hours catching up, eventually getting around to our sex lives.  Linda admitted that she had had a bit of a crush on me back in college, but guessed I had not yet figured out I liked girls as well as men, even though it seemed obvious to her.  Since I did not respond to her advances, she stopped and thought that maybe she had been wrong.  She said she had discovered that about herself when she was about fourteen, and kissed her first girl.  Wally had known all along about her fondness for women, and had been ok with it at first.  He had always told her as long as she was discreet, her occasional forays with girls were fine with him.  Then he began wanting to join in, which was also ok for awhile, until he began paying more attention to the other women, than to her.  When she started complaining, his solution was to bring in another man for her.  That was when she put her foot down, and ended the threesomes entirely.  The trouble was, he kept seeing other women, so they finally divorced. 

I told her that after being engaged for over a year, I had my first encounter with a woman.  I had gone to a bachelorette party for a friend and we ended up playing spin the bottle.  It was all quite innocent at first, with just some kissing and a grope or two, but after the male stripper had come and gone, and gotten a couple of us quite horny, things got a bit more carried away.  After copious amounts of alcohol, and a couple of joints, I had found myself in bed with a couple of the other women.  They were going at it pretty good and one of them pulled me into the fray and started kissing me, and more.  I did not do all that much, but the next morning, I was taking a shower when one of the other women joined me.  By this point I was sober enough to know what I was doing.

When she bent over and kissed, then sucked on my breasts, I tingled all over.  When she reached down between my legs, I instinctively spread them for her.  Soon, I was turning off the water and pulling her to the bed.  We grabbed a couple of towels and dried off, then fell onto the bed in a 69 position.  After climaxing several times each, I never looked back.  When my fiancé finally figured it out, and demanded I choose, I broke off the engagement.  I told Linda that I had had a couple of longer term relationships since then, mostly with women, but one with a man.  I also had the occasional male lover with no strings attached, but leaned toward women more.  Due to my position in the corporate world, I tended to keep that part of me on the down low, but many of my friends and all my family knew.

One of the servants came in and said something to Linda.  She left and Linda said dinner was ready.  We got up and I followed her to the dining area.  We sat down and were served a light meal of fish and a small salad, followed by fresh fruit served over some ice cream.  More wine followed.  The temperature had cooled down after the sun set, so sleeping was going to be quite comfortable.  We talked a little longer until Linda noticed me yawning.

Realizing it had been a long day for me already, and saying that tomorrow would be busy as well with the grand opening scheduled for the day after that, I should get some sleep.  After ascertaining I could find my bedroom, and explaining how the intercom system worked, she pointed me in the right direction and sent me on my way.  In my room, I found my bed turned down and a pair of my PJ’s laid out for me.  I jumped into the shower and after fumbling around for a minute, figured out how it worked.  I took a long cool shower, then dried myself off and headed to bed.  Even though I had brought PJs with me, I seldom wore them.  But not knowing what to expect, I had thrown several pairs in my bag.  As there was a nice cool breeze coming in through the open windows, I slipped them on and into the bed.  I fell asleep within a minute of my head hitting the pillow.

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments