Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the fifth part of a story series about one girl of a pair of twins. She lives in the shadow of her beautiful, confident, gregarious sister. Abby was discovered in the Adult store in the last chapter by Chester, her grandfather. In this chapter he blackmails her into going to a sleazy cinema with him, for his friends to use her - Abby goes quite willingly. Abby also joins the cum in panties club at school and finds a way to cause Aimee some trouble into the bargain"

I was barely 100 yards from the adult store when a car slowed beside me and I heard someone call out.

“Abby, do you want a lift home?” Chester was smiling through the open passenger window.

I was at a total loss to know what to say. I didn’t know whether to accept, or run, or what to do.

“You must be tired after all that fun.” I thought he emphasised the word fun, but I was not paying attention in my state of confusion. I might have misheard completely.

Chester leaned across and popped the passenger door open, and I climbed in. I could not believe my luck or misfortune. I was lucky to not be seen actually walking out of the store. It was unlucky to be caught in this part of town after Chester mentioned it last weekend. I sat silently as the car pulled away with my mind racing. My knickers felt like a swamp in my jeans, with the cum from so many strangers still leaking out of me. I hoped I would not leave a wet mark in the car and was glad Chester had leather seats.

I could not think of a single thing to say, and we were nearly halfway home before either of us spoke.

“Do you still like those old black-and-white movies?” Chester asked.

I had a powerful flashback to better days. I used to love watching them with my dad. I would cuddle up to him in the den and watch old romantic films with him. Mum and Aimee were not interested and never joined us. I think dad just liked the escape they gave from his life in the military.

“Yes, I do, but they don’t run them on TV like they used to.”

“I know a place where they run them every Saturday. I’ll take you this weekend; you will enjoy it.”

Chester never wanted to do anything with me, so a little alarm bell was already ringing in my head.

“Saturday, I don’t think I can make it; I’m meeting a friend in town.”

Chester slowed, pulled over in a quiet street, and turned to face me. “I think you will be able to make it.”

Something didn’t feel right; perhaps I was being paranoid.

“I’m sure you don’t want this afternoon coming out at home.”

I was clutching at straws when I said, “I was just walking along…”

“Are you quite sure you were not up to anything else?” Chester cut me short. “What if I said I saw you come out of the adult store?”

Fuck, fuck, fuck, my mind scrambled for an excuse. “I was just looking. I did not buy anything.”

Chester smiled and turned the screws a little. “Only looking, are you sure you didn’t touch anything?”

I decided to bluff it out, as he could not know what I had been up to. “There is no law against browsing.”

“That much is true, but something tells me you have been doing a lot more than browsing. I get the feeling you had planned to go there.”

“Planned to go, no, not at all…”

Chester cut me off again, saying, “If you did not plan to go, why would you bring a big box of condoms with you?” As he said it, he pulled out a box of condoms. I knew it was the box I had lost earlier, but how did he have it?

“If you are planning to use them, you should practice how to put them on.”

Suddenly I knew how he had them. I had handed them to Chester earlier through the gloryhole. Jesus, I had sucked and deep-throated Chester. He fucked me without one, and in my ass too. I went bright red, my heart was racing, and I felt dizzy like I was going to throw up.

“It can be our little secret, as long as you come along on Saturday. Oh, and don’t bother bringing these on Saturday.” Chester handed me the box and pulled away again.

“What do you want?” I asked, my head still spinning.

“I’m going to take you to meet some friends at the Regal cinema.”

The Regal Cinema is a dive, with peeling paint and a seedy reputation. It never shows new releases, and both of my parents had warned me to never go near the place. It looks as though it should have closed down years ago but somehow stays open.

“The regal, I’m not supposed to go there.” I knew it was lame, but I could think of nothing else.

“I’ll pick you up around the corner at eleven on Saturday morning. My friends are going to like you once I tell them all about your performance this afternoon. Trust me, you are going to have the time of your life.” Chester pulled the car up around the corner from home. “I’ll meet you here at eleven, OK.”

I climbed out of the car and agreed to meet on Saturday. I checked that the seat was not a puddle of cum as I closed the door. The swamp in my knickers was cold and wet, and I walked slowly home to change and shower. I had to rinse out my knickers and the red French knickers before putting them in the laundry. Both pairs were a complete mess.

I spent half of the evening trying to think of a way out of my predicament. To find a way to keep my secret and perhaps discredit Chester instead. Nothing came to mind. I looked up pharmacies in the area where I could get a morning-after pill. Aimee went out with another of her ever-hopeful boyfriends to the cinema. It made me smile inside to think of them at the multiplex and him trying unsuccessfully to get more than a kiss. I took the opportunity to rifle through her diary again.

On the back cover of the diary, I found the account details of a social media account. This had to be how Aimee was spreading the rumours. The account was called “School secret-ary” a play of secretary—unusually clever for Aimee. I used the account and password on Aimee’s computer, which was always left on, to access the account. It looked like it was shared by other people, and I logged back out again. In the diary were notes and ideas for rumours about me. They included me being a lesbian, having some STIs, and others all crossed out. I assumed they might have made me too interesting.

I decided to think of some rumour I could start myself; now I knew how they were started. I wanted something that would throw doubts on Aimee and the fantasy she had woven around herself. I knew none of the boys would break ranks and admit they had gotten nowhere with her. None of them would want to appear as failures or as rejected by her. I was going to enjoy getting some revenge this way and wanted to think of something simple but devilishly effective.

Thursday lunchtime I left school and made my way to the nearest pharmacy, only to find it closed for lunch. After school I tried again, only to find a long queue and one of my mum’s friends there who knew me. I left knowing I had up to five days to get the pills and take them.

Walking home from the pharmacy, I found myself fantasising about Saturday at the regal. I knew it was totally wrong, and I thought that I was still trying to find a way to wriggle out of it. I decided I would ask Chester to drive me to get a morning-after pill after we met on Saturday. There was no point in having to take two, I thought. Somehow I knew I was going to go on Saturday; something inside me needed to go. Lying in bed that night, I wondered how many friends Chester would be telling and what they would want to do. My fingers ran up and down my pussy and found it already wet with anticipation.

On Friday at school, I dropped into the office midmorning and was pleased to see Sandra, the secretary, was there. She smiled when she saw me, and I said I would return at lunchtime. The morning seemed to drag until the bell rang and I made my way to the office with my bag over my shoulder.

There was another teacher in the office when I arrived. I assumed our bit of fun was cancelled.

“I said Abby could use the quiet at lunchtime in here to study,” Sandra said.

The teacher smiled before saying, “It is good to see someone keen to learn. If you need any extra help, I would be happy to lend a hand.”

I was quite surprised at how keen the teacher seemed. Sandra exchanged a few quiet words with him as she closed the main office door and locked it. She escorted me into the lost property office and used the steps to bring down the secret box of underwear.

“Tell me, Abby, do you have a boyfriend? Or a girlfriend? You have to keep an open mind these days.”

“I don’t have a boyfriend, or a girlfriend, no.”

“Have you ever been with a boy or a girl?”

I was not about to admit anything about my recent adult store sessions or about tomorrow's planned excursion. “I’ve had sex, yes. I’ve done a little bit with a woman too.”

Sandra raised her eyebrows. “Would you like to tell me about it?”

I shook my head. I was not sure how she would react to my true confessions.

“I brought some nice things for you to try for me,” Sandra said as she pulled a bag out of her large handbag.

I’d built up this Friday into a lot more than just a try-on haul session. I had been hoping Sandra would do more than just run her fingers along a thong like last time. I wondered if my sex drive and imagination had run a bit too wild after my recent adventures.

“Try these.” Sandra held out a small white lacy fold of material. Taking it in my hand, I could see it was a matching bra and knickers. Sandra sat on the sofa and relaxed back, watching me. I pulled my hoody over my head and dropped my baggy jeans. Sandra smiled in approval as I pulled my trainer bra down and took my regulation knickers down and off with it. I stood naked in front of Sandra and did a little twirling around. I pulled the white knickers up and found they fitted perfectly. The bra was a proper one, lightly padded, which I fastened and found it also fitted perfectly.

“I bought them, especially for you; I had to guess your size.”

I looked around for a mirror to admire the underwear.

“Sorry there is no mirror in here,” she said as she held up her phone, guessing what I was looking for.

I posed for a couple of pictures before Sandra turned the screen and showed me. I looked so good, apart from my lack of big boobs. At nearly seventeen, I wondered when I’d get proper tits. Sandra offered another couple of pairs of knickers, which I tried on, both quite silky. Sandra took pictures of each set and showed them to me.

“We have a little group of girls your age that like to wear nice panties and show off. In return, they get improved grades; it is a shame you are already a straight-A student.” Sandra said.

“What, girls can get extra grades for just wearing panties?”

“It’s not quite that innocent. A few of the faculty like to shoot their cum into silky ones like what you have on now. I hope you are not offended by me speaking like that.”

“I’m not offended; it sounds like fun.”

“If you had grades like Aimee, it would help you.”

I thought about it for a few moments. A devious idea popped into my head of a way to get back at Aimee for a change. “Could grades go down as well as up?”

Sandra looked confused until I explained my idea. To discredit Aimee, drop her grades and force her to attend summer school. Sandra said it might be possible and asked if I was serious. She concentrated on her phone for a minute and said we would find out shortly. Only later did I find out she had sent my pictures to a private group.

TastyMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TastyMia

Mr. Henderson, the teacher who had been in the office when I arrived, reappeared after Sandra went to answer a knock on the outer door. She explained my idea to him, and he said it could be arranged, as Aimee’s grades were already dangerously low.

Sandra asked me to pull the front of the silky panties out, and Mr. Henderson looked and smiled. I watched him unzip his flies and pull out a nice-sized cock, already hard. It took him less than a minute of stroking before he pumped a few jets of thick cum onto me. It slid down into the panties, and I felt the fires of desire ignite at the feeling. Mr. Henderson zipped up and left without a word.

I had a warm feeling, not only of the thick cum smearing around my pussy, but knowing I finally had a way to get back at Aimee. Sandra filled me in about the little club I had just joined. She told me girls would come to the office and collect a pair of silky panties and various teachers would join them. Sometimes a senior teacher would have a girl go to his private office. Sandra also said that there was never any other sexual contact, and obviously I could not tell anyone about it.

Sandra said I should take the panties off and clean up before leaving. I’d have happily kept the panties on but didn’t want to risk messing up my new plan. Sandra also told me that I would get a message to come to the office for a phone call if a teacher wanted to cum on me. I said I hoped I would get a lot of phone calls.

Friday evening at home was quiet. Aimee was in a bad mood, which I found out a week later was due to her being told she might have to attend summer school. The school sent a letter to our parents informing them of Aimee’s grades and that she needed to improve. I made frequent comments and digs and thoroughly enjoyed having the upper hand for a while. Friday night in bed I started to imagine and fantasise what might happen on Saturday at the Regal.

Saturday morning came around too fast. I still had not thought of an excuse not to go; in truth, I wanted to go. I found myself climbing into Chester’s car at eleven. I was dressed in my usual jeans and hoody; I was braless and wearing a lacy pair of Aimee’s knickers. Chester rested his hand on my leg as we drove. I could feel my pussy was already wet with anticipation. My nipples were hard, and I had to resist the urge to touch myself.

We parked and walked into the Regal. Chester bought two tickets. The foyer was deserted. We entered the cinema, and Chester guided me up to the back rows. It looked like every other row of seats had been removed between the last few rows. Scanning around in the gloom, I could see a few people dotted around in the front rows. The middle of the cinema was empty, but there were also a few people in the last couple of rows. I felt a bit like a lamb being led to slaughter, except this lamb was itching to play.

Chester guided me into the next-to-last row, and we settled into two seats halfway along. The film was already playing, but I did not recognise it. Almost immediately someone came and sat in the seat next to me. He said hello to Chester and asked if I was who he had spoken about. Chester said yes and said I should be nice to his friends. I stared at the screen and felt a hand slide up my leg and fingers dig into my groin.

I became aware that a bit of a crowd had gathered in the seats around us. I wondered if I should be doing or saying anything. The fingers that had been digging into my groin found their way under my top and began kneading my tits. Chester undid his belt and lowered his jeans to release his cock. I could see it was hard. I had already sucked and been fucked by it, and I knew how good it felt. My hands seemed to reach out on their own to grab and begin stroking it. I opened my mouth and began a slow suck and wank.

Someone was gripping and pinching my nipples, but I did not care. Chester said I should get comfortable, which I didn’t understand at first until he bluntly told me to get undressed.

“But there are people in here, people all around.” I protested, but not very convincingly.

“A lot of them have come to see you, so let's not disappoint them.”

Whoever was playing with my nipples took hold of my hoody and lifted it. Without thinking, I raised my arms and was topless in seconds. I grabbed the hoody and stuffed it into my seat. I was not prepared to lose my clothes and go home topless. Fingers began grappling with my jeans, and I just allowed them to carry on. I went back to sucking Chester and turned to kneel in my seat. My jeans and knickers were soon around my ankles. Fingers soon began exploring my tight, wet pussy.

“Sit on my lap, come on, ride me, and show everyone how good you are.” Chester was beaming in the gloom.

I sat back in my seat, removed my Converse, and piled all my clothes up. I was already naked and didn’t care who saw me. Chester slouched lower in his seat, and I straddled him, facing away. Sinking down, I felt his long cock slide deeply into my pussy; it felt so...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments