Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the sixth and possibly last part of a story series about one girl of a pair of twins, depending upon feedback. She lived in the shadow of her beautiful and popular sister until finding her feet sexually. Time has moved on and Abby is now at college and a new set of sexual adventures is beginning. Abby lets slip some of her feelings and thoughts. This chapter ties up loose ends from Abby's point of view and she wonders if she should continue to tell her story."

It has been around six months since I first hid in that adult bookstore. The following few weeks opened my eyes to a whole world of pleasure, and I have not looked back since. After the first Saturday cinema trip when Chester took me to meet his friends, things seemed to fall into place for me, in a good way. Sunday lunch on the following day was interesting. Chester was unusually reserved, while Aimee complained incessantly about the probability of summer school.

When I had a moment alone with Chester, I asked if he wanted to take me to other places with his friends. Chester was visibly relieved when I asked him and was soon back to his usual, pervy self. He took me out every couple of weeks until I left for college. He also arranged for me to attend a couple of bucks parties as the entertainment; they were amazing, my favourite nights.

On the first Monday at school after joining the cum in panties group, I went to the office and spoke to Sandra and explained that I had second thoughts about Aimee and summer school. I asked if it would be possible to earn glowing references for my imminent college applications instead. During that week I had four teachers meet me to fill my knickers with their cum. I asked all four about references, and all agreed it would be an acceptable outcome. My panties seemed to be almost permanently soaked in cum for the rest of the school year after that.

Things went downhill for Aimee when she was offered the chance to improve her marks by joining the cum in panties girls. The senior member of the faculty who propositioned her should have known better. He had been misled by her reputation, and quite likely some element of lust had played a part too. Aimee went to the office to complain, and Sandra told me all about it later. Sadly, Aimee’s self-built fantasy reputation went against her. Many people believed she had approached the staff member herself and been rejected.

Her complaint was completely disregarded, and her reputation as one of the school’s sexually active and adventurous girls took a huge hit. It also badly affected her application to a mediocre local college. Somehow the rumours had been spreading, and she was turned down without explanation.

I met up with Chuck and Stacey a couple of times, but they felt I was becoming too carefree and risky for them. I was happy to fuck bare and never wore a mask, which unsettled them. I also started to leave the doors to the cubicles ajar to allow more men to come in and enjoy me.

I realised I was part of three separate sexual worlds back then. The adult shop and gloryholes were all about quick encounters and men draining their balls. The school was also quick encounters, but with figures of authority using their position to live out fantasies. The exception was Sandra, with whom I spent many a happy lunch hour learning about female love and sex. Chester’s days out were all about being watched and enjoyed by large groups, which I found the most satisfying.

MatureOfKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureOfKind

I never did get myself a morning-after pill, and for three months I just embraced the risk and got away with not falling pregnant. Considering there were well over one hundred different men who came in and over me, I know I was very lucky. I started taking the pill when I was accepted into a prestigious college on a full scholarship, thanks to great results and some glowing references. I knew the opportunity was too good to throw away.

Sex Ed at school put me off of condoms. I know they can prevent pregnancy, but so can a good blowjob or anal sex. They focused so much on them preventing STD’s that I imagined every cock in a condom to be a risk. Somehow I associated a guy wanting to wear one with a guy covering his STD-ridden cock. I was lucky to never have my naïve notion proven wrong; I never use condoms.

 

College is hard work; I am finally being mentally challenged and find it incredibly rewarding. I was surprised to be approached very early on by a senior lecturer who told me he knew all about the little club at school. I don’t need to fuck lecturers for my grades; I do it just for fun, but it does curry favour in so many ways. I don’t date or fuck fellow students. I don’t need the distraction or, frankly, have the time. I do have a very full-on, very secret relationship with Chan, my Thai roommate. She is a tiny, sexy, and outwardly utterly straight girl who I adore.

On my second visit home from college, I told Aimee I forgave her for all the lies and shit she put me through. I think it upset her more that it no longer bothered me. She is working in a fashion store and has not dated for a while. I was sorely tempted to tell her all about my sexual adventures, but I think that might have to wait until I graduate.

 

 

I could write about the Buck parties or some of the other things Chester arranged. I came back and did one more buck party for him last month, which was epic. I think Chester is making a lot of money out of arranging them, and I think I’ll be doing them for a while. I could write about my darling Chan and the sensual and sexual pleasures we thrill each other with every night. I could write about all the lunchtimes spent locked in the school office with Sandra.

In an odd way, I think I have led a quite sheltered sexual life. There have been hundreds of men who have pumped so much cum into my throat, pussy and ass. There have been just a few women who have thrilled me. But I have so far not experienced anything I would say was kinky or unusual.

Chan hints at things in her past and how she saved and earned the money to support herself in college while she was in Thailand. I told her everything about my sexual past, and I introduced her to the senior lecturer, who seems to be the gatekeeper into the sexual club here. I have a feeling she is holding back for fear of shocking me; perhaps she will trust me soon.

Thank you for reading my story so far.

 

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments