Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twins, Part Three, Abby Joins Stacey And Chuck At The Bookstore And Loses Her Virginity

"Abby, goes with Chuck and Stacey. There is sucking and fun with strangers and Chuck takes Abby's virginity"

73
9 Comments 9
3.1k Views 3.1k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is the third part of a story series about one girl of a pair of twins. She lives in the shadow of her beautiful, confident, gregarious sister. Abby returns to the adult bookstore with Chuck and Stacey. She is mistaken for their daughter. She finds out that deep-throating is an unusual skill. She shares a lot of lesbian fun with Stacey before Chuck fucks her from behind while she is sucking a stranger. Everyone is over 16 and no resemblance to anyone living or dead is intended."

Stacey had messaged me, and we arranged to meet up at the weekend. Thursday and Friday dragged so badly, and I seemed extra irritable to everyone around me. I emptied out all of my underwear and laid it on my bed and floor. Mum came into my bedroom while I was doing it, took one look, and turned and left. She assumed my autism had taken a new turn, or I was adding some sort of OCD to my problems. I did have a problem; the problem was that I had zero sexy or even slightly alluring underwear. I had a sea of plain cotton knickers in dark colours for school and an equal number of pastel or white ones. I had nothing in lace, or even high cut; everything I had was plain and sensible, exactly the way I had always wanted them until just one week ago.

I considered stealing a pair from Aimee’s room; she is the messiest, most disorganised person I know. I thought it would be unlikely she would notice one pair go missing for a day. Saturday morning finally came, and Stacey spent all of it sleeping in her bedroom, so I had no opportunity to borrow anything. I looked in the laundry basket in the family bathroom and found a range of lace and plain knickers among the week’s washing. I knew all the lacy ones must belong to Stacey; all the plain ones were mine. Mum had her ensuite and her own laundry basket. I would not normally entertain wearing someone else’s worn knickers, but I was already succumbing to my inner tramp thinking about the afternoon.

I selected a black lacy pair that looked to have been worn and changed into them. The feel of the lace, the high-cut leg, and the way the tight material cupped my bum turned me on. I trimmed a few stray pubic hairs and pulled my jeans back on to finish getting ready. I set off to meet Stacey in my usual hoody and jeans, with a spare pair of knickers in my pocket. I’d decided to go braless as none of Stacey’s fancy ones would fit me, and all I had were plain stretch ones. I had no need of any support, and my hoody hid my little tits quite completely.

Walking out of the house, I lamented Aimee’s complete lack of any sex life, but only because I wondered how her knickers would feel if they held a creamy memento of a night of passion she had enjoyed. I’m starting to worry about my state of mind. A week ago, I would not touch Aimee’s laundry; now, I’m wearing her discarded knickers and wishing they were messier. Something is wrong with me, as if a switch in my brain has been flicked and allowed a flood of new thoughts. I’m walking to meet Stacey and Chuck to go to an adult bookstore with them, and I hope to drain cum from even more cocks than last time.

Their car was waiting as I turned the corner, and we shared hellos as I climbed into the back seat and we drove away. I told Stacey that I had been back to the store on Wednesday, and they were both very interested in what I told them about it. I also said that I was worried that my thoughts kept returning to the adult store. Stacey asked me what had happened to that shy and quiet girl they had met last week. I said that I’d dived in head first and found I was a really great little swimmer. They were both very interested to hear that I could deep throat. Chuck said that he thought I should embrace my new thoughts and feelings and not try to deprive myself of the fun to be had.

Stacey said I had been wise not to open the door or to trust anyone who said they had been snipped or would pull out. She asked if I had remembered a mask, and I realised it had never entered my head and said no. Chuck said to be careful, as some guys like to take sneaky pictures or even video things going on. We pulled up a little way from the adult store, and I followed them inside. The man behind the counter said hello, then smiled at me and made a point of saying hello again. I told Stacey he had given me his number and said that if I told him when I was coming, he would make sure there was a good crowd in. Another customer gave me a warm smile and nodded hello, and I knew I had found a place where I was welcome and comfortable, valued and desired even.

Stacey called me over to look at the outfits, which is where the masks were also sold. She picked out a soft, lacy one and then asked if I carried condoms with me. I shook my head, thinking how badly prepared I was again. She said if I was ever thinking about letting a stranger fuck me, I had to carry protection, especially after I told her I was not on the pill. We returned to the counter, and Stacey paid for everything. I offered her a handful of my tokens, which she refused to take. We made our way downstairs, and Chuck guided us to one of the end cubicles.

Inside I could see this end cubicle was larger than the ones I had been inside; it also had two holes. It had the usual glory hole. Oh yes, listen to me already knowing what is usual in these places. It also had another hole of about the same size a couple of feet above the glory hole. I assume this was to let people watch while joining in. The cubicle next to us appeared to be empty, and I asked why we had not chosen it. I could not understand why we would not want a cubicle on both sides to double our chances of fun. Stacey said she liked to be able to concentrate on just one extra person at a time. I kept my thoughts to myself. I was already wondering if there were places that had glory holes in three walls.

Stacey asked me why I dressed so plainly and did not make the most of my great figure and cute looks. I said I was always made to feel very plain at home, often put down, and preferred to just hide away. No one had ever told me I had a great figure or was cute, I said. I thought you needed big tits and curves to be desired. Chuck laughed quietly and told me he thought I was really lovely, and Stacey agreed. Stacey and I both quickly stripped down; I was wearing just knickers, while Stacey left her bra on, too. I was so glad that I had borrowed the lacy black ones I was wearing. Stacey handed me the mask and slipped her one on, too; I’d already forgotten to put it on. Chuck loosened his jeans and released his cock, and we took turns to wank and suck him; he was rock hard all the time.

I was feeling so turned on, and I let Stacey do most of the sucking while I just watched her. When I took a turn, Stacey would cup and caress my tits and tease my nipples until they became hard little bullets. The next time I started to suck Chuck, Stacey slipped a hand down into my knickers and began to finger and stroke my pussy. She was whispering in my ear all sorts of things that she and Chuck wanted to do to me. Things I had never heard of, but it all made me wish they would just use me as I was becoming so turned on by her fingers. Stacey slipped her other hand down the back of my knickers, and her fingertip began circling my private little rosebud.

She whispered in my ear that I felt tight and asked how many times a boyfriend had tried to press inside there. I hesitated and stopped sucking Chuck to tell her that I had never had a boyfriend and had never been fucked other than on my own with toys. I was sure I had already told her this, but I have learned to control the urge to point things out like that. My autism can make me overly critical and appear very abrasive, apparently. I swallowed Chuck's cock again to stop myself from making any more comments and felt Stacey’s fingertip easing into my ass.

I was glad to see the cubicle next to us light up and hear someone moving about; I wanted to enjoy more than one cock today. Moments later, a face appeared in the top hole, followed a few seconds later by a soft cock. Stacey took over, sucking Chuck and moved me over, and I completely took the soft cock into my mouth. Chuck leaned forward to get a better view. I felt the stranger's cock seemed to swell and stiffen as he did; I guessed he was watching us at the same time. Stacey moved herself around, and I felt her hands back inside my knickers, fingering my pussy and teasing my ass.

I closed my eyes and revelled in the attention she was giving me. I put one hand through the hole to gently cup the balls of the stranger while I sucked his increasingly stiff cock. It grew to a good seven or eight inches, long enough to be pressing against my throat. I relaxed and let him push into my throat for a few seconds at a time before pulling back to take a breath. I felt Stacey move to be close behind me, with her face next to mine, watching me closely. I took a deep breath and swallowed the stranger's cock as deeply as I could and held it for a good thirty seconds until I needed a breath. I gulped air for a few seconds before letting the stranger slide his cock down my throat again. I was amazed and proud when Stacey whispered in my ear to ask how I did that.

I held the cock in my throat for another thirty seconds before taking another deep breath. He pushed deeply into me again and began quickly thrusting but keeping the tip of his cock in my throat. Just before I was ready to take another breath, I heard a knock and felt his cock stiffen and pulse, shooting cum straight into my stomach. He held still until I had to pull back and gasp for breath. He slowly backed his slime-covered cock away from the hole. I turned to Stacey to see she was wanking Chuck while she had been watching me. She hit me with a barrage of questions about how I deep-throated and did not gag.

I told her all about my ordeal with the fishbone and how I had to relax my throat for the nurse, who eventually got it out. I explained that it had been stuck for a good couple of hours, and I guess I just got used to the feeling. Stacey said it was something she could not do and sounded quite impressed. Chuck’s cock was just about long enough to just get the tip into my throat, and I turned and showed her what I did. Stacey tried a couple of times while I watched but gagged badly, and then started retching and had to stop. I secretly smiled to myself; it seemed to me that I had found a place where I fit in well for the first time in my life and might even be quite special.

Stacey got herself under control while I asked Chuck how often they visited the adult store and how many people they met. He told me he loved to watch Stacey wanking and sucking strangers, and they would come once every week or two. He also told me that they would never stay that long, usually leaving after two or sometimes three guys had enjoyed being touched by Stacey. I did not tell them that I had seen five guys the last time I had visited and would have carried on had I not run out of time. I wondered to myself if I would be able to suck and swallow cum from ten men in one day; suddenly, I had a new goal in life. Chuck spoke while I was daydreaming about ten cocks and told me that seeing me with Stacey was a new experience and thrill for them both.

The thought occurred to me that I had completely taken over the cock of the first stranger today, and I felt guilty about it. I decided to hang back and let Stacey take the lead, as I could always come back for more cock fun on my own. Chuck was urging Stacey and me to make out together, to kiss and do more if we wanted to. We were both kneeling down and moved to face each other, and Stacey French kissed me, which I enjoyed. I had never thought about being with another girl or a woman; to be honest, I had not thought I had much chance of being with anyone until a week ago.

Stacey slipped a hand back down into the front of my knickers and soon had her fingers sliding in and out of my already wet pussy again. I could hear Chuck encouraging me, and I cupped her full tits in my hand, curious about how they would feel. Chuck unfastened her bra, and I weighed and squeezed and assessed her tits that I felt so jealous of. Her nipples reacted slightly, and I leaned forward to suckle one and felt it swell a little more. I was distracted by her fingers sliding ever deeper into me while she was somehow also rubbing my clit, and I could feel an orgasm building.

We were interrupted by the glory holes suddenly being lit up and another face looking down at us. Some words of encouragement were whispered through to us before a quite small but very hard cock appeared through the lower hole. I moved away to allow Stacey to walk forward on her knees and wrap her long fingers around it and begin a slow wanking action. Chuck leaned down and covered both of my tits from behind with his big hands and began kneading them and tweaking and pinching my already hard nipples. Stacey looked to Chuck, who gave her a thumbs up, and she slid her mouth down onto the cock. She settled into a slow rhythm, and I shuffled to cup both of her tits from behind.

LindseyFlower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LindseyFlower

Chuck encouraged me to finger Stacey, and I shuffled closer to her and slid my hand down the front of her knickers. I’d never done anything like this to another girl, and it felt so strange rubbing my fingers over her pussy. I had done it countless times to myself, but I had no idea if I was doing it right. I put my other hand down inside my knickers and began the same movements. Soon I had two fingers sliding in and out of my and Stacey’s pussy while using my thumb to massage our clits. Stacey lifted herself slightly and spread her legs as wide as she could, which I took as a sign that I was doing something right.

Stacey leaned forward with Chuck’s encouragement and began to suck the cock in front of her. I was able to lean and look over her shoulder and kiss her neck; it just felt like the right thing to do. I was thrusting my fingers into her pussy faster and harder, matching those in my pussy. I could feel an orgasm starting to tingle and slowed down fingering myself and concentrating on Stacey. I wanted to bring her to orgasm; I could feel her pussy running with her juices and had a sudden urge to taste her. I swapped hands, pushing the fingers soaked in my pussy down her knickers and into her while I sucked clean the fingers I had just taken out of her.

She tasted a lot like me but also different, somehow stronger. Once I had licked every trace of her from my fingers, I swapped hands again. I was becoming addicted to the taste of sex. Chuck was encouraging me to finger and taste Stacey, and at the same time asking Stacey if she was going to let the stranger cum in her mouth. I could feel Stacey trembling slightly in time to my fingers that were now flying in and out of her pussy, making little squelchy noises. I hoped this meant she was close to cumming and resumed kissing her neck while rubbing my free hand over her beautifully full tits.

We all heard the knock on the wall, and I had a close-up of Stacey holding the stranger’s cock deep in her mouth. I could see her swallowing, and then her whole body convulsed, and she let go of his cock. Slimy cum strings trailed from her lips, and she bucked and trembled in orgasm before she pulled my hand away. I held her tit in one hand and lifted my other to my mouth to taste her sweet cum. We both looked at Chuck, who was grinning madly. I could see a trail of pre cum dripping onto the floor from his hard cock behind me. I had not even noticed that Chuck had stopped holding my little tits.

We heard the stranger leave, and a breathless Stacey was thanking me over and over, which seemed a bit over the top to me. Stacey stood and kissed Chuck, and I wondered if he could taste the cum she had just swallowed and if he liked it. He didn’t look like he intended to kneel and suck a cock with us, so I thought it was a bit strange. While they kissed, I tugged at the sides of Stacey’s knickers. I had an urge to see what her pussy looked like. She didn’t stop me or react, so I eased them down slowly, and she stepped out of them.

Although I had felt there were no pubic hairs, I still found it fascinating to see up close how her pussy looked as an adult but completely bald and smooth. I’d seen a bald pussy before, but never close up like this to stare at without feeling embarrassed or guilty. Chuck could see me staring and turned Stacey slightly to face me, and I found myself getting closer and closer. Before I knew what I was doing, I had placed a gentle kiss on her pubic mound and heard Chuck urging me to do more. I kissed again, a little lower down, then again lower still. Stacey tilted her pelvis forward, offering herself to me, and I ran my tongue up the length of her glistening lips that protruded from her slit.

I knew one of Aimee’s Drac Pac shaved her pussy; I’d seen her in the showers after the gym with no pubic hair. I suddenly wondered if Aimee also shaved and why she would bother, as it seemed like a lot of trouble when no boys got to see or enjoy it. I had visions of her standing in front of a mirror every morning, lathering and shaving her pussy. I imagined it would be much like I remembered my dad’s morning routine of shaving his face every day.

I put thoughts of Aimee out of my mind; she was a total mood killer for me, and I began moving my tongue up and down Stacey’s pussy lips and tasting her. Stacey was slowly wanking Chuck and used her free hand to press my face up against her pussy. I was struck by how smooth her skin felt—far smoother than I ever remember my dad’s chin and cheeks. Chuck had moved around so that while Stacey was wanking his cock, it was pointing straight at me. I wanted to suck him and lick Stacey at the same time; I wished I had two mouths at that moment.

We were disturbed as the glory holes next door lit up, and a face appeared in the top hole. “Bring your daughter to work day today?” a voice asked. Hello, it’s been a while since I saw you two; I’m only teasing.” The man smiled as he spoke.

Stacey and Chuck softly said hello back to him, and Chuck said that he wished I was his daughter. The comment caught me out. I was sure my life would be so much nicer that way, but at the same time, I wondered if they would have been so keen to have found me here the way they did. I already knew I would happily join them if they were my parents; I was on a very slippery slope.

Stacey turned around and stood up against the wall. I suddenly realised why the top hole had not been put at face height. Stacey pushed one of her amazing boobs through the hole; it was just the right height. Her pussy was in front of the lower hole, and by moving forward, I could see the stranger’s fingers rubbing where I had been licking. Stacey moved sideways and swapped boobs; her nipple was wet with saliva as it came back through. I was staring at the fingers playing with her pussy until they were replaced by the tip of the stranger's tongue.

Chuck had bent down behind me to watch, and I moved out of the way to give him a better view. He had his face just inches away and his hand gripping his cock, and he stared at Stacey’s pussy. I felt a bit left out, like a spare part, and would have left, except I wanted more cock and cum. I stood up behind Stacey and pressed myself against her, cupping the one free boob in one hand. A minute later, Stacey pulled her pelvis away from the hole where I could see a hard cock now pushed through. I wondered if Stacey had allowed it to press inside for a short while or if she had pulled back when she felt it.

Stacey turned me to face the wall and pushed me up against it quite gently. By lifting up onto the balls of my feet, I could nestle one of my flat tits into the top hole. Instantly, I felt fingers and a tongue all over it, and my nipple reacted strongly. I could hear the stranger saying nice things and mumbling all the time. I felt Stacey hook her fingers into my knickers—well, into Aimee’s knickers, really—and I let her draw them down and off. My tiny tit was suddenly left alone, and fingers traced through my pubic hair, probing and exploring and sliding up and down my soaked pussy. It is surprisingly hard to tell the difference between the touch of a finger and a tongue, but something was thrilling me.

Stacey kneeled on the other side of me. Looking down, both she and Chuck were staring at my pussy from the side. I felt Stacey’s hand slide up my leg, tracing a line up to my pussy, and a finger slid so easily inside me. I wanted to press myself harder against the wall and, at the same time, backwards and down onto Stacey’s expert touch. I felt something thicker and harder press against my mound and guessed it was the stranger’s cock. I desperately wanted him to press it inside, and equally desperately, I had no desire to become pregnant. The cock moved lower and slid between the top of my thighs, brushing under my pussy. I felt Stacey remove her fingers, and the cock pressed up as it slid to and fro hard against my soaked lips.

I could feel all my resolve and self-control melting away, and then I felt strong hands grip my hips and pull me backwards from the hole.

“Not without a condom, you know the score,” Stacey whispered to the stranger.

He mumbled and groaned and protested. I heard something about allergies, being safe, and promising to be snipped, and all the while, Stacey was shaking her head but smiling. Stacey moved across and ran her finger around the glory hole; his cock came through immediately. Stacey took a grip with her hand and looked to Chuck, who gave a thumbs up and smiled. Stacey began to suck and wank him quite fast, and I turned to slowly suck Chuck while we watched.

Stacey got up onto her knees and then stood with her legs straight, pointing her bum towards Chuck.

“Are you going to have sex?” I asked. Chuck smiled and nodded and then looked puzzled when I added, “Can I watch?” Chuck nodded and held her hips, and guided his cock into Stacey. She never paused sucking the stranger, and I watched Chuck's cock sliding in and out as closely as I could.

“Have you really never had sex?” Chuck asked me, and I shook my head. “Would you like to do it today?” I nodded my answer. “Ask Stacey if she would mind.”

It seemed an odd thing to have to ask, bearing in mind she was sucking a total stranger at the time. I asked Stacey if it would be OK for Chuck to have sex with me, and she paused, holding the stranger's slimy cock in front of her. Stacey said she would like to watch it and was sure Chuck would like it. She also assured me Chuck really was snipped, and there was no risk of a baby. Stacey pushed the cock towards me, and we shuffled across until I took over, sucking the stranger. I felt Chuck's big hands holding my hips and then also felt Stacey's soft fingers opening my pussy. I braced myself but felt no pain, only the utter joy and thrill of a hot live cock filling me for the first time. I knew it was already lubed with Stacey’s pussy juice but knew I was also soaked and ready. I’d used toys many times, but this feeling was intensely better.

I continued to suck the stranger and tasted pre-cum very strongly before I heard him knocking on the cubicle wall. Chuck’s hands gripped me tighter, and he began thrusting harder and faster. It became hard to keep the stranger's cock in my mouth as he spurted cum over and over while I swallowed. Just about as he finished cumming, Chuck rammed into me roughly a couple of times and then held himself deep. It would be a lie to say I felt his cum spurting, but I could feel his cock pulsing. I had a sudden urge to take home a momento and bent to grab Aimee’s knickers. I asked Chuck to wait until I pulled them up and made sure I caught all his cum in them as he slid out of me.

Chuck cumming seemed to signal the end of our visit to the glory holes. It fitted with what Chuck had told me about seeing a couple of guys, and as he had also cum, I guess it made sense to leave. We dressed quietly and walked out through the shop. I remembered to take of the lace mask and folded it into my jeans pocket. I was acutely aware of how wet and slimy my pussy felt with cum leaking out into Aimee’s knickers. We walked to the car, and both Chuck and Stacey said they had really enjoyed it and that they wanted to see me again. They asked if I would like to go to their place, and I said I’d think about it. I thought it would be nice to be somewhere comfortable, but also knew there would only be one cock to enjoy.

Arriving home, I dropped Aimee’s knickers back in the laundry and stared at the cummy mess inside them. I wondered if Mum ever checked and what she would think of Aimee if she saw them. As Aimee was out, I also had a rummage in her underwear drawer and pulled a silky red pair and a lacy white pair from the back. I guessed she would not miss them and knew I would need them soon. Back in my room, I hid the knickers and mask underneath a pile of books, knowing they would be safe there. I thought back to the afternoon and the stranger’s cock that had slid under my pussy. I wondered if I would have the self-control to stop it going further if I was on my own. I knew the answer, but did not dare to think it.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments