Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twins, Part Two, Abby Returns To The Bookstore And Entertains Five More Men

"Abby, the quiet and shy twin, cannot resist returning to the book store and slips further into the slutty behaviour she is craving"

70
9 Comments 9
3.2k Views 3.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second part of a story series about one girl of a pair of twins. She lives in the shadow of her beautiful, confident, gregarious sister. Abby returns to the adult bookstore, unable to stay away from the thrills she experienced over the weekend. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In this part, she entertains five more men and finds out she has a knack for deep-throating before getting her tiny tits covered in cum. everyone is over 16 and no resemblance to anyone living or dead is intended."

This continues the story of how I found out my twin sister is a total fantasist, using rumours to perpetuate the false sexual life she was leading. I had found out about the lies and set out to disprove one when I suddenly found myself hiding in an adult bookstore basement. One thing led to another, and I discovered I had a skill and was yearning for cocks and cum. I could not get what had happened out of my mind, so let me tell you what I did next. By the way, I’m Abby, and I’m quickly learning that I might be a complete slut.

On Wednesday afternoon, after that fateful first time at the adult store, I had two free periods from mid-afternoon. Usually, I would use the time for revision and reading in the library. That Wednesday, I made my way home to change out of my uniform and headed across town. I had far more interesting plans than books today.

I rode the bus in my trademark jeans and hoody, foregoing my board, thinking it made me look younger. My stomach was doing somersaults all the way there. I was desperate to return but also nervous about walking into the store alone. I held the tokens inside the pocket of my top to keep them silent as I walked, and somehow they reassured me. I walked quickly past the front door twice before summing up the courage to pull the door open and enter. The shop seemed darker than I remembered it and had a gloomy, foreboding air. I meandered around the store, glancing at nothing while someone was being served at the counter.

Once the man made his way to the back with a handful of tokens, I approached the counter. I did not feel it was the kind of place to queue politely. The server must have recognised me as he smiled, waved me through, and wished me luck. He also told me that it was a fairly quiet afternoon, but it would soon pick up. I walked slowly down the stairs, as I did not want to catch up to the previous customer. I looked along the corridor and noticed that all four end doors were closed, as were three of the doors next to them. The third door on the left was open, the cubicle I had been in with Stacey, which I headed into without delay. I had not considered what I would do if this particular cubicle had been occupied.

Immediately, I could see the cubicle on one side was lit up, while the other side was dark. I stood back against the door, not sure what to do next. I had not thought through today's plan at all. I was transported back to the weekend, standing scared and frozen against the door again. I remembered so clearly how much I had enjoyed it, but it felt as though I had forgotten the first steps. I forced myself to move forward and kneeled on the floor, halfway between the two glory holes. To my left, I could see a hairy bum and legs pressed up to the wall opposite. To my right, I could see nothing other than a faint light a few cubicles away.

I turned to watch the man to my left; by the way he was moving, it looked like he was either fucking someone or was pumping his cock through the hole he stood against. It had not occurred to me that people might actually fuck here; I had only thought about wanking and sucking. The idea of being fucked by some random stranger lit that fire of lust in me, and I sneaked a hand into my jeans. I heard a door squeak and bang closed, and it sounded like someone had occupied the cubicle next to me. A minute later, the glory hole was illuminated, and I turned around to look.

I heard clothes rustle and a zipper, then some shuffling and more rustling, and suddenly a face appeared behind the hole for a few seconds. It was replaced very quickly by a semi-erect cock; it was not very big and had no foreskin. I was already comparing it to those from the weekend. I switched to automatic, slid forward to hold it in one hand, and began to wank it slowly. Remembering Stacey’s advice, I stopped for a second to pull my hoody off and put it on the chair. I realised, in my rush to change, that I was still wearing my soft trainer bra and also big cotton knickers from school. I resumed wanking at him and, at the same time, licked the tip and tasted him.

I put my spare hand back down inside my jeans to finger my already wet pussy. I was very well practised at getting myself off, but being in here was a huge step up in how turned on I felt. I knew I had to slow down or stop fingering myself; it was already affecting my concentration on the cock in front of me. I pulled my hand out and wiped my pussy juices over the head of his cock before continuing to suck him. I tasted myself for a moment before everything merged into a swirl of pre-cum and saliva. I moved my spare hand through to caress his balls; they felt tight and heavy in his ball sack. I also noticed that he had no hair around his cock or balls, which I quite liked.

I moved my hand further through the hole and felt him part his legs awkwardly to allow me to find and circle his ass. I felt his cock stiffen, and the taste of pre-cum became stronger. Inwardly, I smiled at my developing proficiency. I pressed my finger against his tight opening and heard a muffled groan, but I could not push it inside. I slowed my wanking and sucking to try and tease him while I pulled my hand back through. I knew how to make my finger nice and slippery and slid it back down inside my jeans to dip in and out of my soaking pussy. Back through the hole again, my finger found its target and slipped inside him easily.

I sped up with my wanking and sucking, fluttering my tongue around the head of his cock with every stroke. I pushed my mouth as deeply onto him as I could and felt his cock jabbing at the back of my throat with every thrust. The taste of pre-cum became ever stronger until he gasped and held himself tight against the hole. I heard a knock on the wall that startled me just before I held his cock still and enjoyed the feeling of his thick, warm cum flooding my mouth. I was already swallowing before he began to pull away. He thanked me as I watched him pull his trousers back up before he left. I felt cheated that he did not hand over any tokens but had thoroughly enjoyed the first encounter of the day.

I sat on my heels, licked my lips, and turned to see that the cubicle behind me was also now in darkness. I heard a muffled conversation outside in the corridor, and then doors banged closed. Moments later, faces appeared in both glory holes. One spoke and asked me to turn on the screen to be able to see me better. I remembered the tokens in my hoody pocket, but a token was pushed through to me, and it seemed rude not to accept it. I reached and dropped it into the coin slot, and the screen began playing a porno. A booby middle-aged woman wearing ill-fitting lace underwear was lying on a bed, rubbing herself; it did nothing to turn me on.

With my cubicle illuminated, I was painfully aware that I was wearing the most boring bra in the world. A voice behind me asked to see, and I turned to see a bearded man staring at me. He pointed a finger and repeated, "Show me." He was staring at my bra as he pointed, and I was hit by the thought that, for the first time in my life, I was the object of someone’s desire. I smiled and pulled my elasticated bra up to expose my tiny tits, and I watched him stare. I lifted it up over my head and put it on my hoody. I tried to cup my tits, and then tweaked and squeezed my erect little bullet nipples.

A voice behind me also asked to see, and I turned and displayed my excuses for tits to my other admirer. I was in a complete daze of erotic cravings. I was sitting halfway between both holes, turning to and fro to give both faces a good look. The bearded man put his arm through the hole, and I felt his rough hand gripping and squeezing the tit and nipple nearest him. The other man followed his lead, and I looked down to watch each of my tits being groped and enjoyed by a different hand. I needed a man in front of me now to suck, and I would be in heaven.

The hand to my left retreated and was replaced by a face for a short while and then by a hard cock. I leaned across and wrapped my fingers around it; it looked thicker than any I had touched before and had a foreskin too. There were masses of pubic hair all around the base and pushing through the hole. The head was already wet with pre-cum when I moved the foreskin back with each stroke. The hand on my tit had moved down and was trying to slide inside the waist of my jeans. Leaning forward to lick the cock in front of me made it impossible to get his hand inside. I was about to undo the waist when I remembered I was wearing the awful knickers from school, which would surely be a huge turn-off for him. I cursed myself for not changing them.

I pulled his hand back up to my tits and began to suck and wank the fat cock in front of me. It was a struggle to get much of it into my mouth, and I settled for sucking and licking the head while wanking with two hands. The hand on my tit moved away again and began caressing my bum through my jeans. I moved up onto my knees and bent forward without letting go of the cock to offer my bum up for easier access. The hand roamed around my legs and bum, between my legs, and cupped my pussy through my jeans. I wished that I had worn sexier knickers to be able to drop my jeans and not risk turning him off.

The booby woman on the screen had been joined by a much younger man with the longest cock I had ever seen. She was sucking him and taking more and more into her mouth, which was distracting me. Eventually, she had his whole length in her mouth but had to stop every now and then to take a breath. I realised she was letting his cock go down her throat, deep throating him, and I was torn between watching and my own sucking. The fat cock man seemed to be enjoying my wank and sucking attention; his cock was hard and tasted of pre-cum before he pulled it back through the hole. I wondered if I had done something wrong as his face came back to the hole right in front of me.

“Let me come in with you,” he asked.

“What do you want?” I whispered back.

“I want to watch you suck me and to fuck you.”

Even though I was as horny as I had ever known, helped by the hand that had been massaging my jeans into my pussy from behind, I was not sure I wanted to take that step. I knew that getting pregnant by some random stranger was not part of my poorly thought-out plan. I did not carry anything with me, and I was not sure I would have the conviction to say no if it came to it.

I was honest about not wanting to get pregnant, and he said he would pull out, but it sounded too risky for me. I whispered that if he had a condom, he could fuck me through the hole. I had no idea why I said it. His cock was fatter than the biggest dildo I had borrowed from my mum's room a few times lately. That had been a very tight fit, even with a coating of the lube I had found in the same bedside drawer. My cubicle suddenly went dark as the screen went off. I heard coins dropping on the floor behind me, and in the gloom, I could just make out a couple of tokens that had been pushed through.

I put both into the slot, and the screen resumed playing the porno with the booby woman deepthroating that long cock. The man who had been massaging my pussy through my jeans pushed his cock through the glory hole. It was about half the thickness of the other one and had no foreskin. I wrapped one hand around it and gave it a few firm strokes before putting the head into my mouth. Behind me, I heard some grumbling before I felt a hand reach through and squeeze my bum cheek.

Within a minute, I was back in the same rhythm I had been, but with a cock that I was able to more easily suck. The hand behind me had gravitated to my pussy and started to knead my jeans as deeply into my pussy as it could. I wondered if I would be able to pull off my jeans and knickers together so no one would see how dreadfully embarrassing school knickers were. I felt so horny and slutty kneeling there and was losing all sense of self-control. I had my face pressed into the glory hole, and I could clearly see the man on the other side. He had begun sliding his cock in and out of my mouth as if he were actually fucking my face.

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

Each time he thrust forward, his cock pressed the back of my mouth with an inch or so still to go before my mouth would be on his body. I wondered how hard it would be to get the head of his cock into my throat, and I decided to try. I’d had a bad gagging incident during the year with a fish bone caught partway down my throat. I’d had to stop myself from retching and gagging while first my mum, and then after a drive and waiting for a nurse, they managed to pull it free. I’m not sure it cured me, but I did not have anything like the gag reflex I used to have.

I knew I needed to control his thrusting and speed and pulled back from the hole a little bit to be able to grip the very base of his cock. On each thrust, I held his cock and pushed my mouth as far forward as I could. It took a lot of misses, and I had to relax the way the nurse had told me to before I felt the head of his cock dip in and back out of my throat. A few strokes later, it was there again, twice in a row, then every other stroke. I moved my face as far forward through the hole as I could, then relaxed and waited.

His next few strokes all hit the target, and he began to push as far as he could, holding himself deep for a few seconds. Each time he released, I took a big breath before he pushed back into my throat, holding his position longer each time. I was barely even conscious of the fingers grinding my jeans into my pussy, but I was aware of how seriously slutty I was feeling. The cock pulled back, and I gulped in lungfuls of air for a few seconds and heard him ask if I was OK. I managed to nod a little. He pushed his bone-hard cock in and out quite quickly and then lodged it into my throat as deeply as he could and held it there. I could feel his cock pulsing and guessed he was squirting his cum straight into my stomach; I was not even getting a taste of it. I needed to take a breath and waited for him to release me, though I could have pulled back as a last resort.

Finally, he pulled away, and I took a few deep breaths and barely heard him thanking me profusely over the sound of my gasping. I turned back around and hoped to finish sucking the fat cock, knowing I would not be deepthroating it. He pulled his arm back, took a quick look, and then offered me his cock again. I devoured it, jamming as much into my mouth as I could and wanking fast with both hands together. I barely had more than the fat head inside my mouth, so I could taste his pre-cum getting stronger very quickly. Behind me, I heard more tokens hitting the floor in my cubicle.

There was a knock on the wall before the pre-cum turned into a flood of cum that I struggled to swallow as it left his cock. It tasted different than other cum and was thicker; it almost felt like one copious glutinous glob of cum, but I swallowed it greedily down all the same. I sat back on my heels, licking my lips and checking the time on my phone. I could not stay too much longer, as I wanted to get home and not have any awkward questions about where I had been. Holding my phone, I thought about taking pictures of myself to prove what I had been doing; even that idea was a turn-on. I collected a small handful of tokens from the floor.

I was aware of doors squeaking and closing and of more muffled conversations before the glory holes on both sides were once again illuminated. I was still kneeling on the floor, once again midway between the two holes. I was topless and thinking seriously about moving out of the way to pull off my jeans and knickers out of sight. The booby woman suddenly stopped sucking the young man, and she held his cock as it sprayed cum all over her tits. It ran down over them, and she began rubbing it all over while moaning in the most theatrical way. I wondered what it would feel like to have cum on my little tits; after all, I had taken my hoody and bra off already.

Someone knocked on the door to my little cubicle. I stayed silent and ignored it twice, and then it stopped. A cock appeared through one of the glory holes, while a face looked through the other. I kneeled closer to the cock that had appeared; it was longer than the deepthroat one but no thicker, so I knew what I was going to do with it. It had a long foreskin that did not uncover the head even when I was wanking it. Behind me, the face was replaced by an arm, and soon I felt a hand trying to pull my jeans down over my bum. Without thinking, I released the waistband of my jeans and pulled the zipper down.

I put the tip of the cock in my mouth and began working my tongue inside the long foreskin while wanking with both of my hands. I was up on my knees and felt the one hand behind me work my jeans over my hips in small steps, one side at a time. They had moved only a couple of inches before I remembered my school knickers and cursed myself for recklessly undoing my jeans. I didn’t think even with my two hands I could get my jeans and knickers down together in this position without them being seen. I resigned myself to being embarrassed and concentrated on the cock in front of me. It tasted much stronger than all the ones before—almost a stale piss taste.

I worked the foreskin further back with my hands and could feel the head fully exposed in my mouth. I lifted away and straightened up to take a look, and in doing so, I felt my jeans suddenly release from my bent body and pull quickly down onto my thighs. Looking down, I saw my dreadful knickers were still completely up, and I shook my head in shame. In front of me, the cock head glistened in my saliva and looked like the tip of an arrow. I pursed my lips, pressed down, and felt the head slide into my warm mouth while I flicked my tongue around the ridge.

Behind me, the hand stopped pulling, and I hoped he would not pause to look through, but I heard a low whistle and knew he was looking. I kept my attention on the cock in my mouth to distract myself from the despair at my knickers. I put one hand through to cup his balls; they were moderately hairy but did not hang low. Wanking him with one hand, I began pushing my mouth onto him deeper and deeper. Soon I felt his pointed cock head touching the back of my throat. I took a deep breath, relaxed, and swallowed his cock as far as I could. I felt him stiffen in response, and I pulled slowly back and off of him. His cock now had a definite curve upwards, and on my next attempt, it would not line up for me to swallow.

I stood up and bent forward at the waist, which lined his cock into my mouth better, and I swallowed it completely again. Behind me, I could hear the other stranger praising something before I felt his hand again caressing my bum in my school knickers. I wished he would just pull the dreadful things down and touch my pussy. He used a finger to massage my knickers into me. I knew my knickers must be wet through. I was struggling to concentrate on the fire in my pussy, the cock in my mouth, and the increasingly slutty thoughts racing through my head.

I pulled the long cock back out of my throat, took a deep breath, and looked behind me. There was about a foot of space between my knicker-clad bum and the wall. A part of me wished the gap was narrower and that the stranger behind me could reach out with his cock and fuck me for the first time. A small, sensible part of me was glad it was not quite possible. I took a deep breath, swallowed the full length of the cock into my throat, and felt his pubic hair tickle my nose. I moved to and fro, but not far enough for his cock to escape my throat. Then I pushed harder and moved him back a couple of inches so he could see my face in the hole.

I pulled back, took a couple of deep breaths, and swallowed his cock again until my nose was against his body. I could tell he had just realised where his cock was, and he began to fuck my mouth quite fast. I held my breath and let him use me completely. Behind me, I finally felt my knickers pulled down and fingers exploring around my wet pussy. I was ready to pull back and take a breath when I felt him hold his cock deep inside me, and it began pulsing. I knew another cum load was being sent straight to my belly and hung on with my eyes watering for a few more seconds. Eventually, I pulled back and gasped, partly for air and partly as I felt fingers slide into my willing pussy.

I twisted around to look and moved away from the glory hole. I knew if he pushed his cock through into me, I would not have the self-control to stop him. I could see him wanking fast, and I put my face close to the hole, offering my willing mouth to him. He shook his head and said he wanted to look. I asked if he would like to cum over my little excuses for tits. He gave me a shaky thumbs up, and I stood in front of the hole to give him a close-up view of my pussy. Looking down, I wished I had been trimming or even shaving my pubic hair like Aimee and my mother do. It all looked a bit of a hairy mess to me, but I could see his hand was almost a blur on his cock as he watched me.

I fingered myself as much for my pleasure as his, showing him how wet I was and rubbing my juices over my nipples. I squatted down to show him how they stood out and glistened while I pulled and squeezed them. I heard a knock on the wall and guessed it meant he was about to cum. I pressed my tits into the hole and felt him banging his cock on them for a few seconds before he pumped jets of thick cum over them. When I pulled back, I saw a red mark around the side of one tit where it had been pressed so tightly to the hole. Both tits had cum running down them, which I rubbed in with both hands while he watched me.

My phone alarm beeped, and I knew I had to leave soon. I licked as much of the cum off of my hands as I could while scraping it off of my tits; I’d not brought tissues or wet wipes. I pulled my elasticated bra back on and then pulled up my jeans and put my hoody on. I was about to leave when the glory holes on both sides lit up again, and I knew I had to force myself to open the door or I would never leave. There were half a dozen men in the corridor hanging around as I walked up the stairs. I could hear them moaning to each other.

The guy behind the counter asked if I had enjoyed myself, and I smiled and nodded. He also said if I let him know next time I’m planning to visit, he can make sure people know so there is a good crowd for me. He told me his name was Ben, and he gave me a card with his mobile number scribbled on it.

As I rode the bus towards home, I could smell and taste cum on my breath and could feel my pussy still wet in my knickers. I’d not had time to get myself off the whole time I had been there, but it was still one of the horniest afternoons I had known. As soon as I got home, I showered and frigged myself silly to a very strong orgasm. By the time we were eating dinner, my throat had started to feel scratchy. I told Mum it was probably something I had swallowed; she totally missed the way I said it. She was too concerned with Aimee and some drama about another boyfriend who had dumped her.

I knew then that it was far better to have no reputation but great skills than a well-known reputation and absolutely no skills to back it up.

Later that evening, my phone pinged with a message from Stacey, asking if I wanted to meet up at the library for some revision at the weekend. We had agreed it would be a good idea to use the library and mention revision in any messages. I replied that I was behind with my O-level work and wanted to meet. The week seemed to drag and I eagerly awaited the weekend. I studied my pubic hair in the bathroom, comparing it to what seemed fashionable online. I trimmed it just a little and hoped it would be more attractive.

 

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments