Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kissing Mom Part Two

"Mother and son continue to explore their new found pastime"

233
20 Comments 20
10.8k Views 10.8k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"Here is part two of Kissing Mom. There will be more to come for this series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like this one, please check out my other stories."

On Sunday, I was going to mow the lawn and then help Mom clean out the garden, but by sheer luck, one of Dad's buddies called to ask if he could go golfing. Dad stood there with his phone in his hand, staring at Mom for permission to go.

"That's fine," Mom said, giving me a look. We knew that he would be gone till dinner time, if not later. "Call on your way home to see if we need anything." My dad scrambled to get changed and grab his golf clubs. 

Mom stood next to me and grabbed my ass. "We'll have all day to introduce you to the wonderful world of anal," she whispered, squeezing my ass. "You're about to have your first hat trick weekend," she added. I looked at her, confused by what she meant. "All three holes, baby. All three of them. If you treat Mommy right, you might even get all three today," her words rolled off her tongue lustfully. 

I had to turn my back, pretending to wash my hands to keep my dad from catching a glimpse of my massive hard-on. Mom came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me as she ground her pussy against my backside. 

Dad came flying through the kitchen, stopping only to give Mom a peck on the cheek as he rushed out the back door. Mom yelled after him, "Don't forget your clubs, Honey!" He yelled back, thanking her. He'd been known to forget stuff at times like this. 

Mom waited until the garage door closed before she turned her attention back to me. "We're going to have so much fun today. Are you up for it?" She grabbed me by my raging cock and led me to the living room. 

"Now I'm going to let you fuck Mommy's pussy today before I give you my ass. I am still a little tender, so you have to promise to be gentle. Before that, I want you to fuck my throat. You'll have to go slow, okay?" Mom stripped out of her clothes. I followed suit, shucking my shirt and shorts.

Mom laid on her back with her head hanging off the end of the chaise side of the couch. Mom reached for my cock, stroking it as she guided me into her mouth. She awkwardly sucked it to the back of her throat, pressing it to her uvula to relax her gag reflex. With a tilt of her head, I feel my cock slip into her throat. 

She grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling me in deeper down her gullet. Mom starts to move my hips, slowly sliding my cock in and out of her. I felt her ease her grip on me, allowing me to begin to take over. "Oh, my fucking God. This feels amazing!" I said. 

I grabbed Mom's tits to brace myself as I fed her my meat stick. I suddenly realized that Mom must have checked my browser history because I had watched this on a porno last week.

Mom pushed me away so she could catch her breath. I knew I had to be mindful of that. After a few minutes, Mom felt comfortable enough to take her hands away and start fingering her pussy. She slipped three fingers into her pussy, digging them in and out of her cunt. Mom humped and gyrated her hip as she came. She started rubbing frantically on her clit with her fingertips. Her cunt squished as she slammed her fingers back into her pussy. The erotic sounds and sensations brought me to the brink. 

"Mommy, I'm going to cum!" I warned her. Mom pushed me away enough so only the tip was in her mouth. She grabbed my cock, pumping it in her hand as I flooded her mouth to overflow with cum. Dribbles of cum oozed out between her lips and my shaft. She finally had to push me away. Mom tipped her head up, opening her mouth so I could see. She gulped it down.

She sat up facing me. I sank to my knees, telling her how wonderful it felt. She pulled me in for a kiss. I could taste my salty, bitter cum as my tongue danced with hers. Mom's hand cupped my face and then around to the back of my head, just like the woman in the video that she showed me. Our lips parted, and we stared into each other's eyes momentarily before embracing again in a heated, passionate kiss. My hand pawed at her breast as we made out.

There were two noticeable wet spots on the cushions: one where Mom was fingering herself and one where she had been sitting. "Baby, go grab a couple of bottles of water and some beers," she said. I'm going to grab some towels and lube." Mom disappeared up the stairs. 

I was wiping the wet spots on the cushion with a damp cloth when Mom came trotting down the stairs like an excited little teenager. Her tits bounced and swayed as she hurried across the room. It was an image I would remember forever. My Mom had eagerly come back to fuck me.

Mom cracked a beer and took a couple of big gulps. She handed it to me, telling me to drink up as she spread the towels on the couch cushions. She snuggled up next to me when I sat down. "I can't believe how wet I got. That really turned me on," her voice sounded hoarse as she popped open the other beer. 

Mom grabbed her phone and pulled up the video, pausing it. "See her reaction?" she asked. "That's how I feel. I want you as badly as she wants her son. You can feel the sexual tension between them." Mom set her phone down and leaned her head on my shoulder. Her hand slid up my muscular chest to my erect nipple, running her fingertip around my areola. "Do you want me like that? Do you desire me like that?" She asked. I told her, God, yes, I wanted her. I kissed her.

Mom pulled my arm around her and rested her head on my shoulder, sipping her beer. She started to go over everything we had done so far this weekend and counted how many times I had squirted. "You came six times since yesterday," she said. 

I held up eight fingers, telling her I jacked off twice. Once after we kissed and once when she was fucking dad last night. "Eight times! You fucking stallion, you. You file this away in your memory of times you fucked Mommy." Mom grabbed my semi-erect cock. "You are a fucking monster!" she giggled to my cock as she bent down to kiss the tip of my cock. 

I clenched my nuts, making my dick jump in her hands. "Think you have a couple more in ya to make it a hat trick?" she asked my penis, slipping the tip of my cock into her mouth. I asked her who was insatiable now. 

"Mommy. That's who," she said as she straddled my lap. She pulled my hands to her breasts and kissed me. Her erect nipple poked into my palms as I manhandled her titties. I leaned down to suck her nipples, flicking them with my tongue. "You always liked Mommy's boobies." she chuckled, "I couldn't get you to take a bottle for my life. Maybe that's why you're such a breast man."

"What's with all the Mommy stuff?" I asked.

"Judging from your browser history, Mommy sounded like a safe bet. I couldn't believe how much it turned me on as well. That's what gave me the courage to show you the video, and I hoped that you would react the way that you did. I couldn't wait to see what you would do. I'm sorry for tricking you. How long have you been into mommy porn?"

"It doesn't matter now, does it?" I said. "I'm glad that I don't have to hide it anymore."

"Does me saying Mommy bother you?" she whispered.

"God, no," I kissed her hard on the lips. "It sends a jolt through my balls every time you say it. See?" I pressed my growing cock against her cunt.

Mom reached down and guided my cock to her pussy and pushed the tip into her orifice. She rode my cock as I continued to suck and toy with her nips. "You like Mommy's big boobies. That's right, suck Mommy's titties," she hissed. Even though I thought that she was going a bit overboard with the mommy talk, it worked at arousing both of us. 

Mom held my face to her tits as she bucked me like the stallion she called me. Her hips slid front and back, making my cock slip in and out of her hole and bringing her to an orgasm. Despite her tender nether region, she was soon pumping up and down on my lap, slamming herself down onto my rigid cock, panting, "Fuck Mama, Baby. Fuck Mommy's wet pussy." Her words had driven the both of us off the precipice of climax. 

Mom slammed her hips down, grinding and gyrating on my steely rod. "Ahh, God, Baby! I'm cumming again!" she held onto my shoulders while she leaned back, grinding her cervix on the tip of my cock. "Ah, Baby. Cum in Mommy. Shoot inside Mommy's pussy," she groaned. I pulled her tight to my chest as I humped my hips upwards, driving my cock into her gushing hole, shooting yet another load of cum into one of her hungry holes.

We took a much-needed break. Mom got us some more drinks while I gobbled down a banana. I peeled one for her and watched in awe as she deep throat the fucking thing like my cock. She scraped her teeth slightly along its flesh as she pulled the banana out of her mouth. "I haven't done this to you yet, have I?" Mom asked as she took the banana in and out of her mouth, grazing it with her teeth. 

I told her that I needed a little more time to recover and maybe something more than a banana to eat. We'd only had coffee and toast for breakfast, and we'd burned through those calories already. I suggested eggs. "How about an omelette? she asked. "You make the best omelettes." 

Mom's phone chimed, notifying her of a new text message. Dad was letting her know that they would be playing another round. "He really doesn't want to help in the garden," she chuckled. "He probably set up a golf weekend himself. Rat bastard is gonna be surprised when we don't get anything done today."

Mom handed me an apron, donning one herself. She said she didn't want me to burn my pee-pee accidentally. I made us a large meat-lovers omelette while Mom made another pot of coffee. She said beer wouldn't taste good with the eggs. 

Mom encouraged me to keep pounding the water to rehydrate. "I might need something more than water and eggs if you want to do too much more," I told her. She said that she had just the thing to help with that, and she ran upstairs.

I watched her gorgeous ass jiggle as she hurried out of the kitchen. I was plating up the omelette when she returned with a little red pill, telling me I was supposed to put it under my tongue and let it dissolve. "I'm not going to have a bad trip or anything, am I, Mom?" I asked. "Will it show up on a drug test?" She said not unless they check for boner pills. She told me that she'd gotten them to help Dad get it up in the bedroom. I decided to wait til we finished eating before taking it. We'd been quietly eating for a few minutes when I broke the silence.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything," she replied with a mouth full of eggs.

"Yesterday, you said you had a girlfriend when you were in college," I asked.

"Yup," she replied, stuffing the last of her omelette into her mouth.

"Do you miss it? Being with a girl, that is."

"We are being honest here, right?" she said, swearing me to secrecy. "I have never cheated on your dad with another man. However, I missed eating pussy enough that I found a friend that I could do it with. We hook up once in a while to get it out of our system, and then go back to having sex with our husbands,"

"It's Beth, isn't it?" Mom looked up at me with the best poker face. "It's okay if it is. I think she's hot, and I kind of have the hots for her."

"She's kind of got a thing for you, too," she said. "But don't be getting any ideas!"

I slipped the red pill into my mouth before asking, "Have you ever had a threesome?"

"Um, hmm," she nodded, sipping her coffee.

My curiosity got the better of me, and I asked, "Two guys or two girls?" 

"Both," she said, taking another sip. "All three, actually. I've been with two guys, a guy, and a girl, and two girls. I wasn't a slut, if that's what you're thinking. It was a different back then. We did a lot of experimenting. This was all before I married your dad."

"Would you ever consider..."

"What? A threesome with you and Beth?" she asked incredulously. "That would mean someone else would know that I am fucking my son. I'm not sure how she'd handle that. However, we have talked about doing it for our husbands. I don't know if your dad would ever go for it, though."

"Would you mind if I tried..?"

"With Beth?" Mom scoffed.

"Yeah, I like her titties. Would you let it slip that I think she's hot?"

"I don't know how I feel about pimping out my son," Mom's eyes glazed over thinking about it. "Fuck, the thought of it is making me wet."

terrybensonss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
terrybensonss

"Don't think of it as pimping me out, just my cock," I said, lifting my apron and waving my hard cock at her.

"Just in time, you've got Mama all horny again talking about this," she said as she stood. "Yes, I will let Beth know you have the hots for her. I might even consider joining you, too.

We took off our aprons and went back to the living room. I asked Mom if she wanted to continue here or upstairs in my bedroom. She pointed to the couch, telling me that the sofa would do. "Jesus," she said, slipping a couple of fingers into her pussy. "I can't believe how wet I am. Look, I'm dripping! 

"Will you fuck me some more before you go balls deep up my ass?" she asked. Mom got on the couch on her hands and knees, with her ass high in the air. Her shimmery cunt juice glistened on her swollen blood engorged pussy lips. 

I bent down and ran my tongue through her wet slit, licking her tangy nectar before kneeling behind her. I slipped my raging cock into her steamy box, driving my cock all the way into her cunt. Mom gasped when I grabbed her hips again and started to fuck her hard. She literally screamed when she told me to pump my dick into her. 

Dick was a poor choice of words, I thought to myself. I don't know what she gave me, but I have never been this big or hard before. My fucking cock looked like one of Musk's Starships slamming into her pussy. I could feel her start to rub her clit as I fucked her. cunt. "Talk dirty to me, Baby," Mom moaned as she went face-first into the couch cushion.

"Do you like my big fat cock in your pussy, Mommy? Is it gonna make you cum?" I said. "Cum on your Baby's cock, Mommy. Come for me so I can fuck your ass." I slipped my thumb inside her sphincter as I said ass, making her squirm beneath me. 

Mom thrust her hips to meet my thrusts. Loud, thunderous claps of our bodies slamming together filled the room. Mom was screaming that she was cumming into the couch cushion. I shoved my thumb in as far as it could go as I pumped harder. 

Mom reached back and pushed me away as she squirted and fell to the floor, writhing with her hands stuffed between her legs. I watched her lay there whimpering as she humped her hands until she recovered. " Did you like feeling your little boy's big cock inside of you? Did big boy cock make you cum, Mommy?"

Mom stood up, wobbly kneed, and handed me the bottle of lube, telling me to put some on the tip of my cock as she leaned over the arm of the sofa. She told me to put the tip against her anus, and she would push back to take my cock in. 

I did as I was told, aiming my meat missile at her starfish. Mom groaned as she slowly pushed back, easing the tip of my cock into her ass hole. Once the head was in, she moved forward and back a couple of times before telling me to stick my fat cock up her ass. 

I began to take long, slow strokes into her ass. I moaned at the exquisite sensation of my first ass fuck. I suddenly felt the buzz of a vibrator that she was using on herself, making her have another orgasm. Mom's ass got even tighter when she slipped it into her pussy. I thought I was going to blow my nuts right then. 

Mom plunged the buzzing toy in and out of her twat, screaming again that she was cumming. All the while, I kept pumping my cock up her ass. Mom's screams grew louder and louder until she fell forward, slipping off of my cock, and squirting again all over my cock and legs. She got off the couch quickly and told me...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments