Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kissing Mom Part Four

"Mom and Beth's plan for a special night for their men goes ary."

122
9 Comments 9
5.1k Views 5.1k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"Part four of Kissing Mom. I have a few more for this series."

Beth and I were awakened by her phone buzzing.

She answered, "Hello, Bob."

"Good morning, hun," Bob replied. "You've probably heard that we'll be home around five."

"I'll be here when you get in." Beth slipped when she responded, saying here.

"Um. If you're saying what I think you are, I'm okay with that," he said. "He's a good kid, and after last night. I am okay with anything. See you tonight."

"I love you, Bob," Beth said as she hung up.

"What did he mean?" I asked.

"He knows that I am with you," she whispered. "And he's okay with it."

Beth's phone buzzed again with a text from my mom. Beth opened it. It read, "Thank You!" and had a video attached. The video started with the phone shuffling around from mom trying to take a selfie. My mom, Kim, came into focus. She was naked and was having sex on top of my dad. At least, I thought it was my dad. Her breasts swayed and shook as she pumped slowly on a cock, and it soon became evident why she would have sent it to Beth.

Dad appeared from out of frame behind her, rubbing lube on his condom-covered cock as he got down on one knee behind her.

"Are you ready to have me in your ass?" he asked as he gently pushed her to lay flat with her ass in the air. Mom dropped just out of the video frame as he pressed his cock into what I assumed was her ass.

Mom came up back into the frame. Her mouth was agape, letting out a long moan as my dad leaned into her. He kissed her shoulder.

"Ready, babe?"

She nodded. A guttural groan emanated as the two men started slowly thrusting into her. Mom looked straight into the phone and closed her eyes as she was being fucked by two men.

A pair of hands reached up from under her and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them roughly. Beth's husband, Bob's face, then appeared, coming up to suck her nipples. Mom's face seemed to glow as she moved the phone farther away to get all three faces in view.

She mouthed, "I love you," to the screen and rolled her eyes back again as she cupped Bob's head to her breast. "That's right, Bob. Suck my titties," Mom's hips swirled as the two men plunged their meat into her. The clip ended.

Beth looked at me curiously when I took her phone from her. I forwarded it to my phone. "This is too hot for me not to jack off to someday," I told her as I slipped out of bed. "I gotta pee."

She followed.

Beth stood next to me and giggled as she took hold of my penis and tried to aim the stream into the bowl. It took her a couple of seconds to get her aim just right. "Isn't it odd how sex can open you up to a whole new world of intimacy? I bet you never thought some woman would be holding your cock while you tinkled this morning, did you?" she said as she gave my dick a good shake.

Beth sat to tinkle, as she called it. "Did you want to take a shower or fuck again first?" she asked as she wiped. "Watching that video has put me in the mood for some morning wood," she added.

Beth gave me a peck on the cheek as she went to wash her hands. She then led me back to my room and climbed back onto my bed on her side, facing me.

"Do you think you can handle some morning pussy?" she asked me.

I lay next to her and ran my hand up her thigh, continuing over her hip and up her side to her breast.

"Pussy sounds fun, but first, I want my cock in your mouth," I said as I leaned in to kiss her. I squeezed her breast and rubbed my thumb over her nipple, coaxing it erect. I then lowered my lips to suck it into my mouth, swirling it with my tongue. My rigid cock pressed against her thigh as I rolled onto my back.

Beth knelt next to me, grabbing my cock, holding it as she swirled her tongue around its head. She stroked the length of my shaft, coaxing a ball of precum to appear out of the slit. Beth ran her tongue across the shimmery glob and brought it up to my mouth. Her face inched towards mine with her tongue sticking out, beckoning me to lick it off. This time, however, I didn't rebuff her. Its sweetness was surprising as I kissed her.

Beth returned to my cock, sliding it into her mouth. Her tongue flickered across the vein as she took me all the way inside of her mouth. She sucked hard, puckering her cheeks as she pulled my cock out, making a pop sound. Beth grabbed her phone and took a selfie with my cock in her mouth, and sent it to my mom. Beth's head buried into my lap, taking my cock as deep as she could in this position. I don't know what she was doing with her tongue, but it felt like it was pole dancing on my cock.

Beth pulled off of my cock and asked me to move up and lean against the headboard. She grabbed my cock to guide it to her pussy hole when she climbed onto my lap. Beth impaled herself on my cock in one swift thrust. She swirled figure eights with her hips as the tip of my cock ground against her cervix with her jiggling her tits in my face.

Beth gasped when I grabbed her titties, pointing her nipples together while I sucked and twirled them together in my mouth. Beth pulled my head to her chest and grabbed the headboard for extra leverage as she thrust herself on my cock as she came. Her pussy twitched on my shaft as she continued to hump on my cock.

"Uh, Ahhh. That's the spot," she groaned while pumping her hips rapidly. She only had my cock in her cunt a few inches grinding it against her G-spot. "Ah! Fuck me," she said suddenly, slamming herself downward onto my cock. "Damn, you're deep, hun,"

Beth leaned back, placing her hands on my knees as she pivoted her hips front and back quickly on the length of my shaft. my glistening cock visible as it slid in and out of her cunt. A shimmery pool of juices formed around the base of my cock as she gushed in climax. Her titties bounced wildly as she thrust herself faster on my shaft. Panting for air, Beth humped herself to another climax.

I reached between us and rubbed her clit with my thumb. "Yea. Keep doing that," she gasped. "Uh, God! Here comes another one!" she exclaimed, bucking her pussy down on my cock with such force I thought she would break my hand. Beth's entire body shook as she whimpered through another orgasm.

"You're going to have to hurry. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up!" Beth screeched.

I pushed Beth onto her back and got between her legs. I grabbed her ankles holding them high in the air, and slammed my cock back into her pussy. I hammered my cock into her rapidly, making her moan in ecstasy. I crossed her legs like she had the first night I fucked her. She clenched my cock hard with her Kagel muscles, squeezing the life out of my cock. I grunted as I began to flood her pussy with cum. Thrusting and bucking my hips against her as I pumped her full of my jizz.

Beth spread her legs to allow me to lay on top of her. Her pussy quivered on my cock as her series of climaxes waned.

"My God. You are so beautiful," she said, kissing me. "Oops, maybe we'll get cleaned up first," she giggled as my cock slipped from her satisfied hole. A gush of creamy spooge oozed out of her pussy onto the bed. She grabbed some tissues from the box on the nightstand to wipe herself. Beth tossed it into the trashcan.

I slipped into a pair of gym shorts and gave her one of my T-shirts to wear before heading downstairs. Beth made a pot of coffee for us while I made some eggs and sausage patties. I laughed when she reached over the sink, and her butt poked out of the bottom of the shirt that I'd given her.

"Don't laugh," she smirked. "You fucked the hell out of it last night, and if you're nice, I might let you have it again before they get home."

"What's the deal anyway?" I asked. "Did Bob go with them for the whole week?"

"Oh, no. He was on a business trip about a half hour north of where they were staying. Your mom and I have been trying to plan something special for a while now. She must have convinced them to do it somehow. Someday, you can join me and Bob, or maybe me and your dad," Beth said, looking over the top of her coffee cup.

"So you and Bob are swingers, then?"

"Oh, God, no. You know about your mom and me, right? Well, both of our husbands have expressed interest in having a three-way. If that goes well, we might try a swap or even have a foursome," she replied.

"Where's that leave me?" I asked.

"There will always be room for you, dear boy. If Kay ever stops fucking you, which she won't. I will fuck you," Beth assured me.

We sat in the kitchen talking for about an hour, polishing off the pot of coffee. Beth told me about all the things she wanted to do to me today if she had the stamina and if I was up for it. "But first," she said, "I think we should hit the showers and wash some of those dirty thoughts out of your head. Ooh, how about a bath with your Aunty Beth instead?" I asked her who was having dirty thoughts now.

We cleared the table, placing everything in the dishwasher along with the week's dishes that I hadn't done yet. When we went upstairs, I suggested using my parent's bathroom because the tub was bigger. Beth followed me in and grabbed some bubble bath from under the sink. "How did you know it was there? Never mind. You've done this before, haven't you?"

Beth chuckled, saying that was a stupid question. She started the water, testing the temperature before adding good old Mr Bubbles. "Be careful; the tub is slippery when it's filled with bubbles," she laughed. "I ended up on my ass the first time I was with your mom."

Beth sat in front of me between my legs, laying her head back on my chest.

I wrapped my hands around her, covering her tits with hands full of bubbles. I let my hands slip over her slippery breasts, caressing circles on her nipples with my fingers. "That tickles, she giggled, slapping my hands away. I did it again as I nibbled and kissed her neck.

"Mmm, that is nice. I need to do this more often," Beth leaned around to kiss me. "Oh, it seems that I'm not the only that likes this," she said when my hard cock pressed against her. "I know where this goes," she said as she slid onto my lap.

Beth lowered her pussy onto my cock, saying, "I hope I never get tired of riding your young cock." She brought my hands to her breasts. "You like Aunty Beth's titties, don't you. Squeeze my tits, you naughty boy. Squeeze them hard," she breathed into my ear as she humped me.

I bent to suck her nipple and instantly regretted it. The taste of Mr. Bubbles lingered in my mouth. Beth tasted it, too, when she kissed me, spitting it out immediately. I turned on the water and wet a washcloth so we could wipe our mouths. I then rinsed her breasts so I could suck and flick them with my tongue.

Beth hugged my face to her breasts while I sucked. The water splashed, spilling over the sides of the tub as she rode me faster? From her whimpers and moans, I knew she was close to another orgasm.

"Ahh, God! Cum for Aunty. Cum in my cunt. Fuuuuck me," she groaned as she climaxed.

I wrapped my arms around her, bucking my hips to sink my cock deeper into her hole. I came hard, shooting rapid-fire shots of cum into her convulsing cunt. Our bodies were locked together at the hips, trembling as we kissed while we rode out our climax. I held her face in my hands, planting kisses all over her face. "Wow! That was amazing!" I said. "The only thing better would be if mom were here with us."

"She'll be home soon enough," she reminded me. "You can make her jealous by bragging about all the things we did and how good I was in bed. Then, when she's good and horny, we can fuck her together. I wonder how she liked being double penetrated yesterday. I'm getting worked up just thinking about it."

FayShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FayShine

Beth stood to let me up and turned on the water for the shower so we could rinse off. Beth used the handheld sprayer to douche my load of cum out of her satisfied hole. "We should do something for your parents. How about we make them a nice dinner when they get home?" she asked as we dried each other off. I might even be able to put a bug in Bob's ear and suggest that he take your dad golfing tomorrow. Then the three of us can play all afternoon if she's up for it."

"Text her a picture of this," I said with a laugh, holding my semi-erect cock.

"Your mom just had both her holes pumped at the same time. She might be full up on cock, so maybe a pussy pic would work better." Beth laughed and ran to my bedroom to grab her phone.

Beth was lying back on my bed with her legs spread, taking a selfie of her pristine snatch. I pulled her to the edge of the mattress, spreading her legs, and laid my cock on top of her pussy, telling Beth to take the pic now. She took the pic and then told me to come up and put the tip in her mouth. Beth clicked another couple more pics and asked which one she should send. I laughed and told her all of them.

"Copy me on the text, too," I laughed.

"Isn't that like child pornography or something? Oh, that's right, you're eighteen now, aren't you? So you're not even jailbait for me anymore? What a turn-off." Beth laughed. "We should take one with the tip of your cock in my pussy for good measure? That will get her all worked up."

Beth hit send.

Mom FaceTimed back within a minute of us sending her the text. She was sitting in the back passenger seat and must have been on mute. She panned the camera around, showing the two men laughing in the front seat. The screen then went to her face. She held up a finger to her lips as if to shush us. The phone screen went blank briefly, and she came back with a picture of her bare breast inside her unbuttoned blouse. Mom was braless. Mom's hand pulled her boob out of her blouse and pinched her nipple. Her face came back into view, showing a wicked smirk.

I held up a finger for her to wait. "We can do better than that," I said to Beth, taking the phone and pushing her onto her back. I made sure my face was in the frame as I ran my tongue over Beth's pussy lips grinning ear to ear. Beth and I waited for a response on mom's end.

Mom's smirk broke into a smile as she lowered her phone and lifted her skirt, revealing that she was also pantiless. Not to be outdone, she shifted so we could see her slipping her finger into her pussy. Mom then showed how slippery her fingers were, finger spelling "Wet pussy."

Beth asked what she said. I told her wet pussy. Something must have happened in the front seat because mom shifted quickly and said, "Oh! Hi, Beth."

Beth told mom about our plans to surprise them for dinner. She also suggested the men play golf tomorrow so the three of us could spend some time alone together. "Oh, golf tomorrow? Sure, I'll ask them," Mom said. "Beth, you're on speakerphone. Hey guys. Beth suggested that you two go golfing tomorrow as an anniversary present."

Dad protested, saying it wouldn't be much of an anniversary gift to leave the ladies out of it.

"Oh, we'll be fine," Mom interrupted him. "You know we don't like smacking little balls around anyway." Mom turned off the speakerphone so she could talk freely to us. "Well, how'd it go?" she asked.

Beth was almost giddy as she told my mom about riding me against the headboard. She then told mom that she was right about doing anal with me. And here I thought I was the one who was supposed to be bragging.

"Will you even be up for anything tomorrow?" Beth asked. "It looked like the boys were giving to you pretty good." She giggled. "Bye, hun."

Beth hung up.

As we dressed, I noticed the cum stains on the sheets. I needed to add laundry to the list of to-do's as well as the dishes. Beth made a grocery list for dinner and left it for the store while I cleaned up the house. She texted, saying that she needed to stop at home and change before getting back.

I had just finished making my bed when Beth returned. She called out, asking where I was. Beth was unbagging the groceries when I came into the kitchen. She'd bought a couple...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments