Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kissing Mom Part Five

"The cat is out of the bag."

127
11 Comments 11
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This part takes place immediately following Kissing Mom Part Four"

I saw the flare of a cigar in the darkness behind Mom and Beth's seats. Dad's face glowed red as he took a long draw from his cigar. An ear-to-ear smile was visible on his face. He had been peeing in the bushes and heard what Beth had said.

The ladies had joined me on the outdoor sofa. It wasn't much bigger than a loveseat, so Beth threw her arm around my shoulder, and she squeezed in. When the men returned, Dad started pouring drinks, filling my glass halfway. Mom objected, asking what he thought he was doing. Dad, obviously drunk, took another long draw from his cigar and said, "If he can fuck like a man, he can drink like a man! Cheers!"

The cat was out of the bag, and the fur was about to fly. "I guess the cat's out of the bag now, boys," Beth pulled my face to hers and kissed me full-mouthed. Mom couldn't hide her faint smile as she pretended to be shocked that Beth, of all people, would fuck her son.

"You fucked him first!" Beth exclaimed.

Dad's head snapped around to where Mom was sitting, asking when all this started. At the same time, Bob was behind Dad, saying, "You were fine when you thought it was Beth. Who's laughing now?" while Dad stammered about the who, why, and where of it all.

Mom pulled up the video of sons kissing their mothers and handed the phone to my dad. "I saw this video, and I asked him to try it with me, just once," Mom said sheepishly. I got so turned on, I couldn't help myself."

Bob watched over Dad's shoulder. "Jesus. If I kissed my mom like that, I would have fucked her too," Bob said.

"Not me. My aunt, maybe, but my mom was almost three hundred pounds," Dad laughed. "Is that why you woke me up a few weeks back and rode me to town?" Mom nodded. "And that's why you let me go golfing instead of helping with the garden?" Mom grinned.

"I can't believe this. I'm not even mad," Dad said.

"Hold on," Bob said. "Is this why you suggested we go golfing tomorrow? If that's the case, then maybe we should all stay home tomorrow and fuck." Bob continued lightheartedly.

Beth interjected that the men had had their fun, and now what mom needed was some pussy. Dad and Bob both reacted in utter surprise the ladies were also having sex. "There must be something in the water over here; everyone has turned all sex-crazed," Bob chuckled.

I laughed at Bob's joke, prompting my dad to jokingly tell me to go to my room. Mom grabbed my arm, telling me to sit right where I was and finish my drink with her and Aunty Beth. Beth grabbed my other arm, chining in, "Yes. You stay right here with Aunty Beth and Momma!"

Dad suggested that they leave the ladies alone tomorrow, and the three of us go golfing. Mom mashed my face into her bosom. "He's staying here so we can learn him up good on how to eat pussy and such fer if he gets that scholarship," she said jokingly, like some inbred hillbilly.

"You mean when he gets a scholarship?" Dad held up his glass again. "To my son!" Mom said she would drink to that, and she pulled my face up to hers for an open-mouth kiss. Dad pointed out the obvious about where this was heading and suggested we take this upstairs.

Bob asked. "What's he contributing? Shouldn't he have to bring a girlfriend into the mix?" Beth called him a dirty old man who just wanted to fuck some hot, young high school girl. "Well. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?" Bob laughed, pointing at me. "What the fuck do you call that?" Beth shrunk in her seat, realizing that was, in fact, what she and Mom had been doing. "So I'll ask again. What's he bring to the table?" Bob slurred almost as much as my dad.

Mom made me stand up, yanking my shorts down to my ankles, and pointed to my cock, saying, that is what he's contributing.

"Jesus! What the fuck have you guys been feeding him? He's hung like a fuckin horse." Bob asked.

Dad mentioned that he could deal with watching Bob fuck mom, but it was another thing entirely to see me doing her too. That's when Beth spoke up and asked, "How about you and me in one room and the three of them in another?"

Now, it's still a bit foggy, but somehow, the five of us ended up standing in our guest room, wondering how we were all going to fit on the bed. "I have an idea," I said as I grabbed the mattress and threw it onto the floor. "You guys put the chairs in the hall," I went to my room and came back with my mattress. I tossed it on the floor and positioned it next to the other one. Again, everyone stared at the mattresses for a moment and passed their looks to each other, waiting for someone to strip first.

Mom, who was the instigator of this whole thing, said, "I'm in," slamming her glass of Bourbon and setting it on the dresser. She stripped out of her clothes and laid on the mattress. Beth followed suit, shedding her clothing and joining Mom. The two started French kissing and grabbing each other's breasts, and ultimately fingering one another. I'm sure the other men in the room were as hard as I was.

"Come join us, sweetheart," Mom reached for my hand. She rose to her knees at the edge of the mattress and pulled my shorts off. "Come on, baby, come join Aunty Beth and Momma; it's okay," she said as she pulled my shirt off when I dropped to my knees.

She had me lay between her and Beth, and the two of them got on their hands and knees and started running their tongues along the length of my shaft. The ladies tried to outdo each other as they took turns sucking my cock. "Jesus! I can't watch this. I need another drink," Dad griped.

SaraClarker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraClarker

Bob started to undress, saying, "That's fine, go out back and have another Bourbon while I get laid?" Bob got behind my mom and stuck his face in her pussy, and licked her from behind. "God damn, Kay, you're dripping wet," Bob said before diving cock into Mom's cunt, making her moan.

"Fuck it," Dad said as he, too, shucked his clothes. He laid on his back, sticking his head between Beth's legs to lick her pussy. Beth decided to abandon my cock and started sixty-nining with my dad. She spun around and lay on top of Dad, gobbling his knob.

After a few minutes of this, Mom moved away from Bob's thrusting hips. "Bob, go to the right side of our bed and grab the condoms and lube from this weekend and some towels from the bottom drawer of the nightstand," she said as she climbed onto my cock.

Beth and Dad had taken an interest in what Mom was doing and watched as Mom put the condom on Bob when he returned. She then squirted lube on the tip of his cock. Mom pointed to her backside. "You know what to do," she told him. I felt Bob move my legs out of the way as he knelt behind Mom. Oh man, did she get snug when his cock went inside her ass? Bob and I started pumping our cocks into Mom's naughty bits. She then turned to dad, saying, "Honey. Come round here to my side so I can suck your cock," like she was directing a porno.

Beth asked what she should do. I told her to come and sit on my face so I can eat your pussy. "You read my mind, baby," Mom bent down and kissed me before Beth could squat over my mouth.

"I wish we were filming this," Mom said.

"That is a great idea," Dad disappeared to get something from their room.

He was back quickly with his cell phone and stood next to Mom again. Mom leaned to one side, sucking my dad's cock while Bob and I fucked her holes. Beth had straddled my face and grinding her cunt into my mouth. Dad was filming it all.

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall watching the action. Bob was thrusting madly into Mom's bum as she humped my cock. I caught a glimpse of Dad holding Mom by the hair as he fucked her mouth. Beth blocked my view when she started grinding my face again.

I was curious to see who would blow their wad first. Dad from Beth and Mom's flickering tongues along his cock, or Bob, who's been vigorously fucking Mom's ass. It wasn't long before Bob groaned that he was going to cum first. Dad called out that I was close as well.

Mom moved forward, slipping off of Bob and my cocks. She told the men to cum on top of me as she pulled Bob's condom off and started him jacking off. Beth grabbed my cock, stroking me like an Amish milk maiden while still sucking Dad's cock. Bob groaned as he shot his warm, sticky load, covering Beth's hand as she stroked my cock.

Dad came next, filling Beth's mouth until it overflowed. She let his load ooze out of her mouth into my abdomen as she continued to beat me off. Mom cheered me on. "Cum for Mommy. Come on, Baby, cum for Mommy," she said over and over until I began to squirt.

"Ahh, God! I'm cumming, Mommy," I groaned, shooting milky ropes of cum across my chest. Beth's hand pumped my cock feverishly until I stopped squirting. The ladies pushed the men out of the way, wiping their faces in the milky man juice, and started lapping the cum off of my torso. Beth slurped up a big mouthful of cum and brought it to my mom's mouth, kissing her. Cum dripped out of the corners of their mouths.

Dad and Bob stood over us watching, stroking their still-hard cocks until Dad and my eyes met. "Don't stand there staring," I shouted. "Keep fucking them!" They both dropped behind the women and shoved their cocks into their cunts.

Even though the women had licked me clean, the thought of other men's spunk on my body freaked me out. I crawled from between the ladies, leaving them kissing one another while their husbands fucked them. I glanced back before leaving the room to see the women kissing while playing with the other's nipples.

The women had changed positions by the time I had returned. Mom was on her back, and Beth was dangling her titties in Mom's face. The women were sucking the other's nipples while the men fucked them. I grabbed Dad's phone and started recording again.

The sound of sex filled the room as their bodies slapped together, accompanied by moans and groans of pleasure. The men groaned as they started filling their wife's pussy with cum. Beth climbed on top of my mom as soon as the men finished squirting, so they could eat their husband's seed out of the other's pussy.

I noticed the bottle of Bourbon sitting on the dresser, and I grabbed it. I took a long sip from the bottle before passing it to Bob. He hesitated until dad called him a pussy for worrying about germs. Bob took a big gulp and passed it on. I asked if the two of them were still planning on playing golf tomorrow.

Bob waited to hear my dad's response, saying that he'd been laid more this weekend than three months, and besides, they don't often get a free pass at golf. "Yeah. I spent a whole week getting laid. I'm not sure if I have it in me," Dad said.

I joked, "Who's being a pussy now?" and went back in to join the ladies.

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments