Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kissing Mom Part Six

"I wondered if she would be interested in joining and making it a sextet."

111
6 Comments 6
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The events from the previous night were a bit fuzzy. I didn't really remember much after calling Dad a pussy. When I woke up Sunday morning, still on the mattress in the guest bedroom, someone's arm was draped over me. It was Beth's. Her naked body pressed firmly against me as she spooned me with her arm wrapped over my side.

Her hand slid down the front of my body and grabbed my morning wood the moment I stirred. "Morning sunshine, would you like to do something with this morning wood?" she whispered as she squeezed my cock. I rolled over to see a smiling face and kissed her as she continued to squeeze my dick.

Over Beth's shoulder, I saw Bob curled up on the far end of the mattresses, snoring away. Dad's snoring could be heard from their room as well. "Are you sure you shouldn't be waking up Bob with that Question?" I asked softly.

Beth glanced over to her husband. "Let him sleep so we can have some fun," she said as she leaned forward to kiss me again. "He won't mind, but let's try not to wake him." We got out of bed quietly, closing the door as we left the room.

The door to my parents' room was open, and Mom's head came off of her pillow when she heard us in the hall. She slipped out of bed and joined us in the hallway, closing their bedroom door as well. "Whatcha is doing?" she asked with a playful grin. Beth joked, telling her that we weren't doing anything with you tagging along. "Maybe we should shower some of this spunk out of us first," Mom suggested.

Beth's eyes lit up, saying how fun that would be, and she stepped into the hall bathroom. She bent over to start the shower, and Mom began to hump her from behind. Beth looked over her shoulder, calling Mom a perv. Beth was quick to point out that it was my mom who was actually fucking her son. They agreed that they were both fucking me, so that made them both perverts.

I let the ladies go in first and watched as their hands moved over each other's bodies, dipping their fingers into every crack and crevice. Mom soaped up Beth's lady bits and then used the hand sprayer to douche Beth's cunt. Beth reciprocated, cleaning Mom's cooter just as fervently. However, when she was done washing Mom's backside, she spread Mom's ass cheeks and rimmed Mom's anus while fingering Mom's pussy, making her cum.

I slid in between them when the ladies asked me to join them in the shower. Mom was in front of me, and Beth was behind. The sensation of their combined hands washing me was erotically exhilarating. Mom stroked my cock as she lathered my balls before rinsing me off with the hand sprayer. She took my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue along my shaft as Beth's soapy fingers washed my ass crack.

Beth took the sprayer from Mom and rinsed the soap out of my butt crevice. She slipped her fingers up and down my ass crack as she flushed the soap with water. Beth pushed the button on the sprayer and stopped the flow of water. She proceeded to eat my ass like she'd done to my mother.

I found it strangely arousing to feel Beth's tongue on my sphincter while my mother sucked my cock. Beth plunged her tongue into my starfish like she was French kissing Patrick from Sponge Bob. After a minute or two more of Beth's tongue action, she slipped two fingers up my bum, probing my prostrate.

I grabbed Mom by the hair and thrust my cock forward, and blew my nuts. I filled her mouth so full that she gagged. I stepped out of the shower to dry off, leaving Mom and Beth kissing open-mouthed. My cum oozed from their mouths and dribbled down their chins and onto their breasts. The women giggled away as they washed my spunk off of each other's tits.

I handed them towels as they got out of the shower and gave Beth a bottle of Listerine so she could rinse her mouth. "Why don't you two wake the guys while I go and get breakfast ready?" I said as I left to get dressed.

Mom had disappeared into the guest room, where Bob was still snoring. I watched Beth through the door to my parents' room as she crawled into bed with my dad. He was startled awake when Beth touched him. I could tell from his smile that she was a welcome intrusion.

A short time later, Bob came into the kitchen. He was wearing my dad's robe and helped me finish making breakfast. I asked him where my mom was. "She is in helping Beth finish your dad. They'll be down soon enough." Bob set the table and poured coffee for everyone while I brought the food to the table.

The others came into the kitchen shortly after. Mom found robes for everyone so it wouldn't be awkward for everyone as we ate. "I need another shower after that," Mom said, unaware that she still had some cum on her chin. She actually blushed a bit when Bob wiped it off with his finger and held it to her mouth. Mom ran her tongue up Bob's finger like it was a cock and popped it into her mouth, sucking the cum off.

Bob commented about how red Mom's face had gotten, pointing out that she'd fucked everyone in the room and had nothing to be embarrassed about. Mom laughed. "Beth even tossed my salad this morning." Bob looked at his wife in disbelief.

"What? I had just washed it, so I knew it was clean. I even gargled after!" Beth argued. Dad laughed, asking if that was why his cock was still tingling and felt minty fresh as he plugged in his phone to charge. "You didn't seem to mind when you were cumming down my throat," she replied.

When breakfast was finished, Dad plugged the phone into the TV so we could all watch last night's homemade porno. He had gotten some good close-ups of Mom and Beth sucking his cock. Beth even smiled for the camera as she flickered her tongue on this dick hole. Then the screen filled with a close-up of Mom and Beth squishing Dad's cock between their titties, and at one point, Dad had gotten a view where you could see Bob and me pumping into Mom's holes.

The next clip was of the two women licking everybody's cum off of me right when I told Dad and Bob to stop staring and keep fucking. The ladies laughed at the look on my face. "Hey, where did you go when this happened?" Dad asked. I told him I had to shower his spunk off of me. Again, everyone laughed.

The video continued. It looked like it started right after I had called Dad a pussy and rejoined the ladies. I had pulled Beth's mouth away from Mom's cunt and kissed her. Beth had me lay on my back and mounted my cock, but Mom wanted her pussy licked some more and sat on my face. "Ick!" Bob said, making a face. "You ate my cum out of your mom's cunt. Beth laughed and said that she'd eaten most of it first.

Bob and I asked for a copy of the video, but Dad yelled jokingly at me, saying, "Fuck you! That's your mother!" I assured him that I would only watch the parts with Beth in them. "That's the whole fucking video, you little perv," he laughed.

That's when Mom noticed the time and said they'd better get ready if they were still going to go golfing. The two men debated what they wanted to do more: get laid or go golfing. Both men agreed that pussy was great, but neither thought they could handle any more this morning.

Mom reminded them that this wasn't a one-time event and that there would be more opportunities. The men decided to play nine holes, and we would all meet later for an early dinner. They all went upstairs to get ready for the day while I cleaned up the kitchen.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

I heard the water running for the shower, and from all the laughing and giggling, I could tell they were enjoying themselves. The men rushed out of the house to head to the course, but the women took a bit longer to fix their hair and makeup. Mom and Beth appeared in the kitchen, asking if I wanted to accompany them shopping and give my opinions on some outfits. Not knowing what they were really up to, I agreed.

Every store we walked into, we got giggled and stared at. Mom commented that they looked like a couple of old cougars prowling around with some young stud. Of course, the ladies played it up by hanging on my arm and asking me if I liked this or that outfit more. The third store we went into was having a sale on bras and lingerie. The place was dead when we walked in, and the store clerk never lifted her head from her phone.

Mom and Beth went straight to the lingerie section. They both held up lacy unmentionables, asking me if I thought they would look good in it. The ladies grabbed a handful of items and ducked into a changing room that had been left open. They oohed and aahed as they tried stuff on. The door would open from time to time for them to ask my opinion or to ask me to get one in a different size.

I circled the rack and found a couple that I thought would look good. When I knocked, Mom opened the door and pulled me inside. Both ladies were naked except for their panties, and they loved my choices. They both looked amazing in everything they tried on, and I couldn't choose which ones I liked best.

The three of us were getting pretty worked up. "I'm getting wet just thinking about the men seeing us in these," Mom said as she leaned over and kissed Beth. The two of them started feeling each other up as they kissed. I knelt in front of Mom and pulled the crotch of her panties aside, slipping two fingers into her dripping cunt. She placed her foot up on the bench in the fitting room so I could bury my face into her pussy and eat her out as Mom yanked and pulled her nipples.

Beth sat on the bench, ramming two fingers up her twat as she watched me eat my mom's pussy. I turned to Beth, pushing her hands away so I could stuff my face between her legs as well. I licked and swirled her clit before turning back to Mom's pussy. Beth had finished rubbing one out and was now standing next to Mom, sucking her nipple as I continued to lick her clit.

Mom grabbed my head and ground her cunt against my mouth, whimpering as she came. I was thinking about bending my mom over and fucking when the clerk suddenly knocked on the door. "Hey! You can't all be in the same room. You guys are going to have to leave," she said through the door. Beth giggled, saying that they were trying to find something for their trans nephew to wear, and we were almost done. It must have worked because the clerk left.

I wiped my face on one of the teddies, grabbed a bunch of items that the ladies didn't want, and stepped out of the changing room. I hung them on the return rack. The clerk startled me while I hung them on the return rack. "Did you find anything that you liked?" she smirked. I stammered that it wasn't for me.

"Hmm, Mmm," she smiled and walked away.

Mom and Beth came out with the items they wanted and brought them to the register. The ladies shared glances as the clerk rang up the items, and the three of us left the store giggling. "That was almost as hot as the blow job behind the liquor store," Mom said as we walked to the car.

Beth asked, "You gave him a what? Where? Mom explained that she'd sucked me off behind the liquor store, and there was a security camera. We were on that side of town, so Mom drove by. She went around back but refused to stop despite Beth's pleas. Mom pulled around to the front, saying that she did want to replace the bottle of bourbon that we drank last night.

When we walked in, I noticed the cashier immediately. She was a brunette about my height in a tight crop top that showed off her nice pair of titties and plenty of cleavage. There were a few tattoos on her arms and one on her shoulder. She turned away to ring up a customer, giving me a nice view of her ass as well and flashed me a smile when she caught me checking her out. Mom practically had to pull me away when she told me to take a couple of cases of beer to the front.

The cashier asked for my driver's license. I told her that my mom was still shopping. I made small talk while I waited and asked her about all of the cameras. "You wouldn't believe some of the stuff we see," she said. "We have to be discreet in this line of business, but I can which teachers go through three bottles of booze a week, and there's this cop who hangs around the magazine rack and pages through the porn mags." I laughed and said she was joking. "No, I am dead serious. You wouldn't believe some of the shit the cameras in the back of the building catch."

"Hey. Did you go to East High? You look familiar," she asked. I nodded, telling her that I was a senior. "Yeah, I thought that was you. I was three years ahead of you." She leaned forward over the counter a little. "I had the biggest crush on you, but my friends all said that you were too young for me." I laughed nervously and asked if I was still too young.

That's when Mom and Beth came up to the front with a couple of bottles. They put everything on the counter and also commented about the TV screen behind her. The clerk smiled, "Hmm. This is your mom? I was telling him about all kinds of shenanigans caught on tape, especially around back." Mom was a bit surprised and asked if we knew each other. "Hi, I'm Katy. My family owns this place. I help out when I can. Your son and I went to East High together when he was a sophomore."

"It's very nice to meet you, Katy. You would know which one I should get for my husband," Mom asked. "It's our twentieth anniversary."

"You'll want something better than these," Katy said, pushing the bottles aside. She reached under the counter and pulled out a bottle. "I'm not supposed to do this, but a twentieth anniversary deserves something special. This is a twenty-year-old Pappy Van Winkle. Trust me, your husband is going to love it." Mom smiled, thanking Katy as she pulled out her credit card.

The three of us started for the door. "Hey, you forgot the beer," Katy called after us. I went back to the register to grab it. "Aren't you forgetting something else?" I asked her what. "You never told me your name. How else am I supposed to get a hold of you?" she said as she wrote her number on a piece of paper. "I think we might have something in common." Katy winked at me as she pushed her tongue against the inside of her cheek. She pointed over her shoulder to the TV screens with the pen.

When I got in the car and told the ladies what had happened, I laughed. "I wonder if Katy would be interested in joining us and making it a sextet."

Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments