Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kissing Mom Part Three

"Mom plots to get Beth some of the action."

188
10 Comments 10
7.8k Views 7.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is part three of the series. I think I have a couple more chapters with this one. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Like and follow me if you like my stories."

It's been about a month since that weekend with Mom. She and I were playing it safe because Dad wasn't working overtime, so he could make most of my practices and games. The other reason Mom had been keeping me at arm's length was it was their upcoming anniversary. She didn't want to have to explain her lack of libido and sore private parts to him. Apparently, she was quite sore after that weekend that we spent fucking.

Mom had planned for them to spend a week in Virginia Beach, and I know they were both looking forward to it. Any advance that I made towards her was sweetly rebuffed, telling me that I had to wait until after their trip. I was happy for them and jealous of them at the same time. Mom had just opened up the world of sex to me, and now I was having to put it on hold. I had no outlet other than my nightly jackoff sessions.

It was getting late on the night before their trip, and Mom was still finishing packing her toiletries. Dad had gone to bed early because it was a long drive, and he would try to do most of it himself. I passed the bathroom doorway on my way to bed and said good night. Mom followed me into my room and closed the door behind her. "Baby, I know that I've been making you wait, but maybe this will help take the edge off until I get back," she said, dropping to her knees in front of me.

Mom undid my pants and let them fall to the floor around my ankles. She took my rapidly growing pecker in her hand, kicking around the rim of my cock. Her tongue felt exquisite the way she swirled it around my cock as she sucked me into her mouth. I told her that I wanted to fuck her. "I want to fuck you too, Baby. In the worst way, but you'll just have to wait," she sucked my cock back between her lips.

Mom played with my balls while she sucked my cock. She took me deeper with every bob of her head. Mom grabbed my ass with her other hand, pulling me into her mouth. I assumed that she wanted me to fuck her mouth and nodded yes when I took her head in my hands. Mom moaned on my cock as I humped her mouth. I grunted as I grew close to cumming in her mouth. "I'm gonna cum, Mom," I whispered.

I held her head tight as I thrust my cock into her mouth, shooting so much cum that Mom had to pull her mouth away. My next couple of spurts shot across Mom's face and cleavage. I must have been holding my breath because I got extremely dizzy and stumbled. I tried to move my feet to steady myself, but my pants wrapped around my ankles tripped me. I fell over backward onto my bed with my pants still tangled about my feet.

Mom shimmied to the bed on her knees and slid my cock back into her mouth to suck the remainder of my load. She wiped my cock across her lips, kissing and licking the shaft until my cock shriveled. "Will that get you by until mommy returns?" she asked as she scooped my sticky goo off her cleavage and licked it from her fingers. I nodded yes.

My parents left early Sunday morning, giving me seven full days of alone time. They had warned me not to have any parties or girls over while they were gone. Dad said that the last thing I needed was to get some girl pregnant and fuck up my future. I thought about Beth. She couldn't, but quickly pushed it aside.

I had noticed Beth at my games over the last couple of weeks, but now she was showing up at my practices, too. Thursday night, she stopped me in the parking lot and asked if I needed a ride, which I reluctantly declined. Coach told me that he had some friends coming tomorrow and that I should be on my game. I was jacked by the time of Friday night's game against the state champions. When I wasn't on the field, I was up and down the sidelines, cheering the team on.

In the first quarter, I had three catches for fifty yards. Just before halftime, one of our ends got hurt, and the coach asked me to fill in until halftime. The other team was on our thirty-yard line. It was second down and eight yards to make the first down. Everything was in slow motion as the quarterback took the ball. He stepped back a couple of feet, pretending to pass.

I saw him clearly hand the ball to their running back. I stepped left and swatted their tackle straight to the ground. The running back hit me straight in the chest, and fell on his ass. Later, the coach said I didn't even budge when I got hit.

It was like I had read their playbook for the next scrimmage. The quarterback dropped back like they were repeating the same play, except I saw that the quarterback had kept the ball to pass. I reached up and caught the ball one-handed when he passed it. In the confusion, I took off running to our end zone. I wish I could say that I scored a touchdown, but I only made it to their forty-yard line.

During halftime, the coach asked me to stay on defense because our end had broken his ankle. I had played on defense in the past, but this year, our new coach wanted me on offense, so it was easy for me to take over for our end. The coach knew I would be willing to do whatever was best for the team.

In the second half, I had two sacks, a fumble recovery, and blocked a couple of passes. Late in the fourth quarter, the coach slipped me in on offense to punch a hole in the line for our running back, tying up the game. We didn't win the game, but we held the State Champions to a three-point lead. They scored a last-second field goal from the fourth-eight-yard line. 

I saw the coach talking to a couple of guys and pointed to me and our quarterback. They shook hands and disappeared into the crowd. The coach ran past me, slapping me on the back as we headed into the locker room. I saw the two men again later in the locker room, and this time, the coach introduced them to the team. They were college scouts who wanted to congratulate us on holding the three-time State Champions to a three-point game. 

I drove home, wishing that Mom and Dad had been here to see the game. I couldn't wait to tell them about meeting the scouts. There was no way that I wouldn't ever interrupt their weekend and fought the urge to text them. Dad would most likely call in the morning anyway. I was surprised to see Beth waiting on the sofa to congratulate me when I got home. She stood as I entered the room, her body backlit by the lamp on the end table. Her ample breasts were visible through the sheer white blouse she was wearing. Illuminated by the light, she appeared to glow—the miniskirt she had on displayed her luscious legs. 

"Your mom texted me, saying that you might need some attention before she got home. She also asked me to reward you if you play a good game," she said as she walked over to plant a kiss on my lips. I asked where her husband was. "Away on business. We can spend all night together if you like," Beth purred like Eartha Kitt.

Beth slid her hand around to the back of my neck as she kissed me. Her other hand ran down my chest to the bulge in my pants. "God, I want you so bad," she said as she squeezed my cock. "Why don't we take this to your room?" Beth's short skirt revealed that she wasn't wearing panties as she led me upstairs. 

I turned on the light as I wanted to see every inch of Beth's beautiful body. Tonight, all my fantasies were going to come true, or should I say CUM true. I clasped her head in my hands and kissed her as passionately as I had kissed my mom a month ago. Our tongues twirled and twisted, dancing a torrid tango of lust. "Take my clothes off, naughty boy," she said.

I unbuttoned Beth's blouse, letting it fall to the floor as I slid it off of her shoulders. Her titties heaved as she gasped from the touch of my fingertips across her bosom. The sheer lacy cups of her bra did little to hide her arousal. Her nipples strained against the fabric, begging to be freed, to be sucked. To be pleasured. 

I reached around Beth to the clasp of her brassiere and unhooked it with a flick of my fingers. I slid my hands up under her bra, cupping her breasts as Beth slid her sensual lingerie off, dropping it to her feet. I lowered my mouth to Beth's nipple, sucking it while I flicked it with my tongue. 

Beth pulled on my shirt, clawing at it to get it over my head, making me release her tits briefly. I stood there for a moment with my muscles fully clenched. "My God," she gasped as she again ran her hands over my chest. "I've never. Um, I mean. Fuck, you're hot!" Beth grabbed my head, pulling my mouth to hers. Her passions set ablaze with a lust for my youthful body. "I want you to fuck me till I walk bowlegged. I want to be railed like never before," she said. Beth slid her skirt off and stood before me naked as the day she was born. Her engorged labia glistened with her juices as they protruded from her freshly shaved pussy.

I let her go so I could get a condom from my school bag, asking her if she wanted me to use one this time. "God, no! I want you to shoot it into my cunt, and feel drip out of me so I can lick it off of you. I want to taste your cum on my lips," Beth said as she stepped towards me.

Beth kissed her way down my body as she sank to her knees in front of me. She undid my pants, sliding down my legs. My raging hard-on caused my tighty whities to tent. Beth yanked them down, exposing my monstrous erection. Beth devoured my cock like a starved woman. She glugged and gagged as she gobbled my knob. Her talented mouth took my whole cock in with ease.

She released me from her death grip when she felt me beginning to tremble as I fought off the urge to fill her mouth with cum. "That's a good boy. Holding off to build up a big load of cum to fill my cunt with," she said lustfully before swirling the tip of my cock with her tongue. "Your mom says that you are quite skilled at eating pussy. Come on up here and give my pussy a good lashing." Beth said as she climbed onto my bed and spread her legs. She propped herself up on her elbows and watched me lower my face to her cunt.

I licked Beth's puffy pussy lips into my mouth, swirling my tongue over them as I sucked gently. I slid two fingers inside her and ran my tongue back and forth across her clit. I continued to lick and suck until I had her moaning in ecstasy from her humping my face.

Beth's breasts were surprisingly firm and stood proud on her chest with very little sag to her sides. She trembled in anticipation as I crept up her body and hovered over her on my hands and knees. Beth moaned as I kissed and sucked one nipple, then the other, as the tip of my cock pressed against her vulva. Beth grabbed my hips and pulled me on top of her, allowing my cock to plunge into her pussy.

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

Beth hooked her heels onto my hips, spurring me deeper into her cunt. Her hips humped mine in unison as she climaxed. All my lustful fantasies were being fulfilled. I pounded my cock into Beth's vagina so rapidly she began to queef with every thrust.

I brought my lips to hers, kissing her before letting her up. "Ooh, you dirty boy," she called me when I said I wanted to do her doggie-style. Beth looked over her shoulder at me as she eagerly assumed the position. I thrust forward as she leaned herself backward, impaling herself on my cock when my tip touched her cunt lips.

Beth reached around and grabbed my ass with her hand as I jackhammered my cock into her twat. She panted as she watched me over her shoulder. "Fuck it! Fuck that cunt," she growled at me like she was possessed. "Fuck me with that big fat cock, ahh gaaahd. You're making me cum again." Beth groaned into a pillow.

Beth dug her fingernails into my ass cheeks when I told her that I was about to cum. "Cum in me. Fill me up with your fucking cum!" she growled, pushing harder onto my cock. She ground her ass against my hips as I pumped multiple squirts of cum into her quivering hole. We humped each other until our simultaneous orgasm subsided.

Beth rose to her knees and held her palm between her legs. I watched in awe as she clenched and relaxed the muscles in her twat, expelling a huge wad of cum into her palm. Beth slurped it up and licked her palm clean. She leaned over to kiss me with a mouth full of cum, but I held up my hand, stopping her. "I'm not that kind of boy," I chuckled. She gulped it down, saying what a pity, I didn't know what I was missing.

Beth excused herself and went to the bathroom. I followed her and grabbed a glass of water. It surprised me when I heard the shower turn on. Beth was washing her pussy with the hand sprayer. "Just in case you want to eat me again later," she said. When I got back to my room, my cell phone rang. It was Dad. He assumed that I had pulled the batteries from the Ring camera so I could have a party or sneak girls into the house. Mom was yelling in the background at him, saying that she'd pulled the batteries to charge but forgot to do it before they left.

The two argued about it, and Dad finally handed the phone to Mom, grumbling that he needed to get ready. Mom told me that she had pulled the batteries so Beth wouldn't be caught sneaking in. "She's there, isn't she?" Mom asked. I said yes and put her on speakerphone.

"Beth, isn't he everything I said he was?" Mom asked.

"We're just getting started, hun." Beth giggled. "But, yes, he is amazing."

"Dad threw his back out, so we'll be home tomorrow night about supper time. Don't use him up too much, Beth."

"I won't make any promises, hun," Beth chuckled.

"Baby, I left one of Dad's boner pills on his dresser if you need it. I love you both. See you soon," she hung up.

"Do you think you can keep it up for the next eighteen hours without your dad's boner pill?" Beth asked jokingly. She climbed back onto my bed, patting the mattress next to her. "Come up here and do all of the things that you fantasize about when you jack off thinking of me," she said.

I disappeared for a moment, returning with my mom's vibrator and some lube. Beth oohed at me when she saw what I had grabbed. "What do you plan on doing with that?" she asked when I climbed next to her. All I said was you.

Beth wrapped an arm around my neck, kissing me. She leaned forward as we kissed, forcing me into my back. Beth leaned over me on her hands and knees, dangling her titties in my face. She let me suck and squeeze them until my cock was rock hard.

Beth then stuck her head between my legs, sucking my cock into her mouth. Without hesitation, Beth slid it into her throat. She took a number of strokes the full length of my cock. Beth pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked at me. "I taught your mother how to do that with a strap-on dildo," she said, taking my cock back onto her gullet.

I heard the snap of the lube bottle, and then an icy cold finger slipped in my ass hole. I was about to say something when Beth's finger stroked my prostrate. Oh my god, the sensation made me shutter. Beth continued to deep-throat me while fingering my anus. She straddled my face, lowering her twat to my tongue. Beth turned on the vibrator and passed it to me as we sixty-nined. She humped frantically on my face when I shoved it into her pussy as I kept licking her clit. Beth shuttered and shook as she came. A stream of her tangy nectar coated my tongue. The sensation was too intense for her, and she asked for it back. I slipped my fingers in her instead. Two in the pink and one in the stink, just like the saying goes.

Beth pulled her finger out of my ass and replaced it with the buzzing phallus, vibrating my ass hole as she throated my cock. Each time the vibrator hit my prostrate, it felt like I was going to cum. She plunged the vibrator in and out of my ass until I thrust my hips up into her mouth, unleashing an explosion of...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments