Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bath

"07 Lady Dona, Kitty and Lord Grey - The Bath"

3
1 Comment 1
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

It was a few days after the ball and Kitty had spent most of the day gardening while Lady Dona was away visiting the maid school she ran with Lord Grey. It was now early evening and she was relaxing in a bubble bath being washed by one of the maids when the door burst open and Lady Dona entered, beaming.

"So, my dear, how are you today?"

Surprised, Kitty sat up, covering her breasts. "erm I've had a very nice day, thank you, Madame."

Lady Dona turned her back to the maid for her to undo Dona's dress. "I had an interesting day with Lord Grey. He asked about you."

"Oh," replied Kitty, reddening and lying back in the bubbles.

"Yes, most interesting."

The maid collected up Dona's dress while Dona took the maid's washcloth and shooed her out of the room, then she knelt down in her underwear beside Kitty's bath and started washing Kitty's breasts. Kitty sat up a little so her breasts were just visible above the bubbles, enjoying letting Dona play with them.

"I thought you and Lord Grey might be..." Kitty asked.

"Oh no, my 'usband is still in prison; so only girls for me until he gets out."

"Oh, I see," replied Kitty strangely pleased.

"And you know," Dona replied, circling Kitty's nipple with the cloth, "I am a little annoyed with your government for locking him up so... seducing their daughters is partly out of revenge... but only partly," she giggled.

"What exactly was he imprisoned for, Madame?" Kitty asked, watching her nipples blossom under Dona's touch.

"Pfft, nothing, just nothing, blackmail, fraud, extortion plus there was an accident with a pistol but... a certain royal was involved, so they give him a big sentence... they were very cruel."

The list of crimes seemed quite serious to Kitty but as she was enjoying what Dona was doing to her breasts, she said nothing and just mumbled.

"Anyway," Dona continued, "seeing Lord Grey today reminded me of one of our adventures. Do you want to hear it?"

Dona's hand was sliding down Kitty's stomach. "Yes please, Madame," Kitty squeaked.

***

"Well, Lord Grey is like me. He likes to seduce the Debutantes when they come down to London because, you know, they are all the age where they want sex but can't have it until they're married and a lot of them are bursting."

"And he likes to find out if any of them have interesting fantasies or desires and if they mention women he tells me and we arrange something but he also mentions if they say they ever had thoughts about two men at once."

Dona's hand was now between Kitty's legs, stroking slowly and rhythmically.

"So, this one, let's call her Lady Samantha, she mentioned wondering about having two men at once so Lord Grey told me about her and we decided to play a game. I dressed as a man with a top hat to hide my hair and a moustache and he took her to a place we know in Soho. It's a restaurant underneath a cigar shop with separate tables behind screens along the walls which is kept very dark and discrete where couples having illicit affairs can order a table and behind each table the wall hides a door to a bedroom like I say... for assignations."

Kitty was already moaning softly from Dona's fingers.

"Lord Grey and Lady Samantha had their table and I was sitting alone on a table opposite, keeping my face shadowed. Lord Grey nodded in my direction and suggested fulfilling her fantasy. She accepted and both went through the door to the secret bedroom. I followed a few minutes later."

Lady Dona slipped a finger inside Kitty and she moaned.

"When I entered the room - Lord Grey had the lamp down very low - I waited at the entrance while Lord Grey untied his cravat and wrapped it around her eyes. I moved into the room and Lord Grey turned Lady Samantha's back to me so I could undo her dress and kiss her shoulders. I do like the noises a woman makes when I kiss her neck."

MySweetToy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MySweetToy

Lady Dona inserted a second finger into Kitty.

"Now she was blindfolded, so I removed my hat and moustache and shook out my hair, then I opened her blouse and started suckling on her breasts. Lord Grey's eyes twinkle when you do that. Then I knelt down in front of her and pulled down her bloomers while Lord Grey played with her breasts and licked her neck."

Lady Dona had a knack for playing with a woman's clit with her thumb while finger-fucking them at the same time; a knack Kitty hadn't been able to master, but enjoyed very much. Kitty moaned loudly.

"I started to pleasure her, you know, with my tongue and she made such nice noises. I do like those noises. And I kept licking her until she was close, so close, you know?"

Kitty moaned.

"And then Lord Grey gave me the signal to stop and he removed the blindfold so she could see it was a woman between her legs. She looked very shocked, but very close to orgasm as well. Lord Grey asked her, 'do you want her to stop?' I licked her thigh and smiled my special wicked smile and Lord Grey said, 'silence means you don't want her to stop' and kissed her neck."

Kitty moaned both from the scene she was picturing in her head and Dona's immensely skilled fingers.

"She bit her lip and said nothing so I went back to licking her pussy until and she exploded on my tongue... just like that, ma petite," she said as Kitty suddenly gasped and bucked splashily in the bath.

Kitty was breathing raggedly from her orgasm.

"We played with her for a while after that. Lord Grey bent her over the bed so she could use her tongue on me while he took her from behind and we swapped, so she could take him in her mouth while I used my leather phallus on her. It was a lot of fun and she became our favorite toy for six months or so before she was married and went far away up to the north somewhere which was sad... but she did hire one of our maids though, so that was nice."

Lady Dona gently stroked between Kitty's legs. "So anyway, I intended to ask you about Lord Grey. He seems to have a mind to do some courting. I like my girls to get married - after I'm finished with them." She slipped her finger inside Kitty again to stress the point and then removed it to carry on stroking Kitty's thigh, "but I wanted to know if you'd be inclined for that - after I've had my fun with you, of course."

"Yes, I think I'd like that a lot, Madame."

"Good, I don't like to let my girls get involved with shenanigans - I want them properly married - but we shall see. I want you to get your inheritance first and I want you for myself for a bit longer as well, but I shall tell him you'll be amenable to being courted in a few months."

"Thank you Madame," replied Kitty glowing "you can have me as long as you want me Madame - anyway you want me Madame," she replied, trying to be minxy and batting her eyelashes.

Lady Dona's eyes flickered with lust and she took Kitty's hand and helped her step out of the bath and wrapped her in a large fluffy towel. Then she sat down on a chair, looking expectant. Kitty, guessing what Dona wanted, dropped to her knees, pulled down Dona's bloomers and began to give Dona what she wanted while imagining she was in the scene described earlier, bent over pleasuring Dona while Lord Grey was plowing her from behind. As her tongue moved inside Dona, her hand crept under the towel to stroke between her legs.

Published 
Written by salochin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments