Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Billiards

"08 Lady Dona, Kitty and Lord Grey - Billiards."

2
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Lady Dona liked the idea of shocking but she also wanted to retain access to society to seduce new debutantes every year and so didn't want to upset polite society to the point where she was banished. So she compromised.

This Sunday morning the compromise took the form of her standing at her balcony waving and chatting with her neighbors as they promenaded in the sun. However, viewed from behind where Kitty was sitting on Dona's bed taking notes for letters she could see that Donna was naked from the waist down and one of the twins was sitting on a folded blanket below Donna with her back against the balcony and her head buried between Donna's legs while Dona slowly rocked her hips back and forth on the twin's tongue.

Kitty watched, aroused from the sight and wanting to touch herself but needing to pay attention to Dona's dictation.

Suddenly Dona stiffened and dived back from the window and hid behind the curtain turning to Kitty saying "Oof, Lady Catherine is 'ere."

Kitty's brow ruffled, "Is that a problem Madame?"

"Yes, I have a plan for 'er and I need her to be desperate. It's a game."

"What should I do Madame?" Kitty asked.

Dona pointed at her desk. "See that little note on my desk. Open the door for her and give her that note. It's an invitation to a party at Lord Grey's. Tell her I am busy today but I'll give her a special present at the party... oh and tell her to spend the next few days imagining what I plan to do to 'er."

"Yes Madame," replied Kitty as she got up to scurry downstairs.

*

When Kitty got downstairs a maid has already opened the door to Lady Catherine but Kitty took over and shooed her away.

"Good day," said Lady Catherine looking expectant. "I'm here to see Lady Dona."

"I'm so sorry, Lady Dona is indisposed," replied Kitty.

Lady Catherine looked crushed. "Oh my word this is so frustrating. I saw her just now when I arrived... on her balcony!"

"Yes it was very sudden," Kitty lied.

Lady Catherine looked slightly desperate. "Can you tell me what's wrong? I... I spent a morning with Lady Dona and her friends some weeks ago but since then she has avoided me and... I would very much like to see her again... very much. I am trapped at home for the time being and... I would really appreciate," emphasizing the word 'really', "some company."

Feeling sorry for her Kitty lowered her voice and whispered "she has a special plan for you. I don't know what it is but she said she wants you desperate for attention so I guess it's something a little scary."

Lady Catherine's mouth opened as her imagination started to whirl. She whispered back, "Have you no idea?"

"No sorry, she gave me this note for you; it's an invitation to a party next Friday. She wants to do something to you there."

Lady Catherine took the note reddening. It was frustrating but also a light at the end of the tunnel and she could already feel herself getting aroused wondering what Dona had planned.

"Alright, thank you. Will you be there?"

"I guess so," Kitty replied.

"Alright I'll see you then," Lady Catherine smiled and then turned and skipped away down the garden path.

***

A few days later Dona and Kitty arrived early at Lord Grey's uncle's grand house in the country. The 'party' per se was in fact a music recital where a large room had been set up with eighty or so chairs arranged in front of a raised dais. They peeked into the room as the servants were finishing setting it up and Dona nodded at Lord Grey organizing them before pulling Kitty away in a different direction. Dona lead her along a maze of corridors to a billiards room where, as expected, Kitty saw a billiard table and unexpectedly a dressing screen around five feet high.

"I need you to undo my dress ma belle" Dona said.

"Here!" Kitty gasped. "There's going to be a hundred guests."

"Oui I know!" Dona replied. "Fun, yes?"

Kitty complied and undid the back of Dona's dress.

"I will 'ide 'ere behind the screen, bring Lady Kat-ereen when she arrives yes, quick, quick."

Not at all convinced this was a good idea Kitty scurried off.

***

Kitty lurked by the entrance to the recital room waiting nervously for Lady Katherine as the invited audience filed inside until she felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning around Lord Grey pointed inside the room.

"Just to the left," he whispered.

Kitty grabbed Lady Catherine and took her back to the billiards room.

"Keep an eye on the door please Kitty," asked Dona as she walked out from behind the dressing screen in her underwear with a leather phallus tied around her waist.

Both Kitty and Lady Catherine gasped.

"Bend over the table my sweet," she said to Lady Catherine smiling.

Sofii_Lopez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofii_Lopez

"I can't. There's dozens of people here!" she exclaimed.

"I know," replied Dona smiling wickedly.

"I can't!" whined Catherine, voice quavering.

"If you want to be invited to my parties..." replied Dona, slyly.

Lady Catherine's face crumpled and she let Dona walk her to the billiard table, bend her over it and picked up and threw her dress and petticoats over her back exposing her underwear, which Dona then reached around and untied letting them fall to the floor exposing Lady C's backside.

"Legs!" Dona ordered, spanking Catherine on the bottom.

Lady C whined but complied and then Dona took lengths of silk and tied Lady C's ankles to the table legs and then her wrists to the side pockets so Lady C was splayed over the table - complaining in whispers the whole time.

Kitty stood guarding the door but watching over her shoulder, aroused by the scene but also nervous of getting caught.

"Mmm what a lovely sight my dear," Dona said, giving Lady C's bottom a spank. "Now then lets get you ready shall we."

With that Dona dropped to her knees and slipped her tongue between Lady C's thighs to the accompaniment of a long moan.

Kitty alternated watching the corridor and watching Dona, wanting to slip her hand between her legs but too nervous.

After a few minutes, Lady C was moaning uncontrollably and Dona stood up and started to push her strapon into the tied young woman to the accompaniment of deep groans. A few tentative thrusts later it was all in and Donna switched to some quite dramatic thrusts followed by pounding Lady C against the side of the table accompanied by Lady C gasping and moaning.

As she watched Kitty was getting increasingly desperate, squeezing her thighs together as Lady C's moans both aroused her and frightened her in case someone heard.

She turned back to the corridor and squawked - someone was coming down the dark hall!

Lady Dona stopped briefly, Lady C groaned, "Who is it?"

"A man milady," replied Kitty.

"Alone?"

"Yes milady."

"Lord Grey?"

"Oh.. I don't know... it could be milady."

"Let me know," replied Dona as she resumed plowing Lady C.

As the man got closer Kitty breathed a sigh of relief, it was Lord Grey.

"He smiled at Kitty as he slipped inside the room. "We're the door guards are we? How about we close the door and I'll put my weight back on it."

Kitty complied and reddening turned back to the view holding her hands in front of her but wanting them somewhere else.

"It might be a good idea if we used our combined weight," he said as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her back onto him. Kitty hesitated, not sure if that was allowed under Dona's rules but Dona turned to look at them and smiled so Kitty relaxed, feeling the prod against the small of her back showing it seemed Lord Grey was enjoying the scene playing out in front of them.

Kitty relaxed back against him wishing she could touch herself watching Dona pound Lady C but too shy in front of him.

She felt his hand along her side and wondered if he knew about the hidden side pocket only to find out moments later when his fingers slipped into it and seconds later found the opening at the top where you could slide a hand inside the skirts. Kitty gasped, worried again about Dona's rules as her inheritance was soon but not yet. Lord Grey's hand found her sensitive spot and she gasped. Donna turned to look and smiled lasciviously.

"Imagine this is you my pet," she trilled.

Lord Grey's hand was stronger and not as gentle as Dona but he knew what he was doing and the change was pleasurable. Kitty relaxed and let it happen. and she climaxed at the same moment Lady C did.

Lord Grey kissed her on the back of the neck.

"Oh that was exhausting," exclaimed Lady Dona wiping her brow. "I don't know how men do it," drooping back on a

nearby chair and untying the phallus.

Lady C groaned and Lady Dona spanked her bottom some more from her chair.

"And now my turn," she cooed wagging her finger at Kitty.

Kitty gulped, embarrassed a little with Lord Grey watching. "Come ma petite, we have another month 'til your 'heritance."

Kitty gulped again and not looking behind her walked over to Dona's chair and knelt down. She untied Dona's bloomers and pulled them down and started to lower her head but before the final move looked behind her to see Lord Grey's reaction. He had a huge bulge in his trousers and was holding it.

"A deal is a deal," he said smiling.

Kitty smiled back and buried her head between Dona's thighs.

"Is anyone going to untie me?" squeaked Lady Catherine.

Published 
Written by salochin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors