Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dona's House

"02 Lady Dona. Kitty and Lord Grey - Dona's House"

7
0 Comments 0
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

After arriving in London, Kitty was picked up by Lady Dona's carriage where she sat up top with the driver to take in the sights with a map open on her lap. Lady Dona's house was close to the center of the city, very posh and they arrived quite soon passing by a sign on one side saying "Hysteria Treatment - By Appointment" before turning the corner to stop outside the front entrance.

There was a wall around the garden backed by a tall hedge but through the open gateway, Kitty could see a woman waiting for her on the front steps. The driver said he'd take Kitty's luggage and pointed at the woman on the steps saying, "Rose is here to greet you."

Kitty entered the large garden expecting a grand lawn but was surprised to see it was laid out more like some kind of maze with a collection of hedges. Kitty followed the path to meet the woman on the steps who introduced herself as Rose, Dona's secretary and let herself be led inside.

The woman pointed the way up the main staircase as she explained. "Lady Dona is currently indisposed but will greet you at dinner. She asked me to show you to your room and explain a few things. As you can see the house is very large and the internal design was greatly modified by the master of the house. The front half is the family quarters and the rear half is the servant's. Your room was the governess'. It's right at the top I'm afraid but the Mistress thought you might want privacy."

By the time they'd gone up the third flight of stairs, Kitty was puffing. "Here we are," said Rose as she unlocked and then pushed open the door and handed Kitty the keys. The room was large and very pretty with windows looking out over the city.

"Oh this is lovely," she gushed. Then asked what the other door was for.

"It leads to the servant's stairs at the back of the house Miss. The house is like two half houses stuck together so the servants can get to the bedrooms without using the main stairs. It's lockable though."

Kitty nodded, half-listening as she explored the room.

"Also," Rose began then hesitated briefly, "milady likes to entertain... parties and such and she wanted you to be able to avoid them if you wanted to."

"Why would I want to avoid them?" Kitty asked innocently.

Rose opened her mouth then closed it again. "Another thing um ... the house has a lot of hidden passages so the umm servants can get about out of sight so probably best to avoid those and stick to the stairs."

"Okay," said Kitty cheerily not really paying attention.

Just then, Alfred, the driver appeared at the door to the servant's stairs carrying her luggage and Rose finished her talk with, "Right, I'll leave you to get unpacked my dear," and headed off.

After they left Kitty spun around happy at her new home for the year until she got her dowry back and then started to unpack.

*

After an hour or so of unpacking and looking out the windows, Kitty decided to explore and peeked out through the door to the back of the house. There was a short landing followed by an Escher-like cascade of stairways going in various directions. Exploring one she saw a section of wall with a crack along the edge and what looked like a handle. It opened into a small room with what looked like spy holes in the wall which when she stood on a little ledge she could see through to one of the guest bedrooms. Shocked she rapidly left the room wondering if this was part of Dona's husband's blackmail scheme.

KateeEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateeEvans

Kitty went down a flight of stairs onto the next lower landing and then froze hearing voices coming up from below. There was a profusion of tall plants near her so she quickly dived into them as two of the maids came up to the landing below with one of them squealing at what looked like the other tickling her.

Kitty hid behind the foliage and watched as the one being chased dropped the pile of laundry she was carrying and was pinned against the wall by the other who pushed her hands to the wall and kissed her. Kitty's mouth dropped in shock but part of her wanted to keep watching.

The kissed maid protested but the other just grinned as she squeezed the other's breasts and then giggling dropped to her knees, lifted the other's skirts up, pulled down her bloomers and buried her head between the other girl's legs. The ravished girl stopped protesting and simply leant back against the wall moaning.

Kitty watched. Her time with the Baron had been unpleasant but she'd willingly cooperated in the bedroom partly out of a sense of duty but also privately because she'd always been a little overheated and although she'd never thought about women before she found watching the two maids to be quite arousing. Her hand went to the hidden pocket in her dress, slipped to the top of the pocket where a hand could get through to tie her bloomers and then started to stroke herself.

The maid being pleasured moaned softly and her head rolled around eyes shut but then she opened them just as her head was looking up exactly where Kitty was peeking through the plants and she gave a little shriek as she saw her. Kitty panicked and dashed off, up the stairs to her room and locked the door behind her hoping the maids hadn't seen what she'd been doing.

Listening at the door she heard nothing for a while but then the sounds of scampering and giggling drew her to peek through the keyhole of what she thought of as the servant's door of her room.

The bold maid was dragging the shy one up to Kitty's landing and once there she pushed the shy one back against the wall and dropped to her knees. She handed the shy one her dress to hold up then went back to pleasuring her, stopping every now and then to look at Kitty's door with a wicked grin. Kitty watching through the keyhole could see exactly what she was doing to the other girl and the wanton look on her face when she looked at Kitty's locked door particularly intrigued her. Kitty tucked up her dress and petticoats and put her hand back between her legs as she watched them and climaxed around the same time as the maid being licked.

Published 
Written by salochin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors