Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ball

"06 Lady Dona, Kitty and Lord Grey - The Ball"

3
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

After her initiation into Dona's harem, things changed at Dona's house. Now that Dona was no longer concerned about Kitty wanting to please her solely out of gratitude for the divorce, she didn't feel the need to take the girls out for shenanigans and instead went back to mostly going running shenanigans from the house.

There were lots of debutantes arriving for hysteria treatment. Sometimes Kitty was left entertaining the chaperone in the office and sometimes she helped to seduce the girls. Kitty preferred sex with Dona but Dona liked to watch her with the other girls while Dona rubbed herself and Kitty liked Dona liking it.

In addition to the Debs, Dona held soirees, billed as renditions from plays, Shakespeare in particular but modified in a specific direction. She picked out romantic or seduction scenes where one of the girls played the male role and one the female role except modified to include sex, which usually took place behind a silk screen so the audience could see what was happening but as shadows. These soirees would generally end in an orgy.

Lastly, it tuned out Dona's maids were all specially recruited from the maid school she and Lord Grey jointly owned and so were available all day if anyone got so tempted.

So from the day after she'd knelt down for Dona Kitty was drowned in shenanigans and she liked every moment of it although after weeks of almost constant lesbian sex she was starting to feel a little jaded.

***

"Ooo a ball!" cooed Dona.

Dona had special dresses made where the skirt was detachable so she could stand on her balcony with the top half of the dress on and only underwear below hidden by the balcony wall. She liked to wave and occasionally chat to her neighbors dressed like that while they walked their dogs along the street below while someone, in this case Kitty, knelt in front of her and pleasured her while hidden behind the wall.

Kitty looked up from what she'd been doing. "A ball?"

"Oh yes, fun fun. You remember the girl you spied on us with?"

"Yes," replied Kitty.

Dona pushed Kitty's head back where she wanted it. "I've been playing a game with her, not inviting her to parties and putting her off visiting because I have a little plan. Lord Grey says she will be there."

"A plan?"

Dona pushed Kitty's head back where she wanted it again. "Yes, fun fun!"

***

A few days later, the girls were all crammed into Dona's coach in their best party clothes, rumbling their way to the ball at Lord Grey's uncle's mansion. Arriving and entering the ballroom, the twins gasped at the size of the ballroom and the large crowd gathered inside. Peering around, Dona picked a shadowy corner of the ballroom to act as her base.

Numerous Debs came up to pay their respects, some from that year's seductions and others going back twenty years so as well as Dona and the four from home there was always another six or so gathered around Dona making a total of around twelve or so. After an hour or so, Kitty spotted Lady Catherine and nudged Dona, who smiled wickedly and sent one of the twins to fetch her. When she arrived, Lady Catherine looked slightly pained.

"How nice to see you, my dear."

Lady Catherine curtsied. "I thought you were done with me," she whispered.

"Oh, no, my dear. I kept you waiting because I wanted to make you especially eager to please."

"I would have pleased you," Lady Catherine replied sulkily.

"I know, my dear, but where and when?"

"I don't understand Lady Dona."

Lady Dona whispered 'Jericho' to Rose and pulled Lady Catherine back against the wall. Rose whispered to the rest of the gang, who knew what it meant and formed a solid wall around the pair blocking the view.

Lady Dona leaned back against the wall and smiled.

Lady Catherine's jaw dropped. "Here? Now? but there are hundreds of people here!"

"Yes, I know," Dona smiled.

"But...but..."

"I read your family arranged your marriage - sometime next year?"

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

"Yes, ten months."

"Not too long to wait, my dear... although if you want to come play with us while you wait... then on your knees."

Lady Catherine's mouth opened and then closed. She'd been on fire before the hysteria treatment and it became even worse afterwards. She looked behind her at the line of Dona's conquests and all the people in the ballroom beyond, talking and dancing. She thought for a second, then she knelt down and crawled under Dona's petticoats, untied Dona's bloomers, pulled them down and then buried her head between Dona's thighs. Dona smiled triumphantly.

Kitty looked behind to see Lady Catherine disappeared under Dona's skirt with just her feet visible. She could see Dona's face and could tell she was enjoying it which made Kitty tingle but her party dress had no pockets.

Turning back, she saw a lean gentleman striding towards Dona's gaggle and gasping, tugged Dona's arm to look.

"It's okay," she said, seeing who it was.

The gentleman arrived at the wall and smiled at Dona. "I see you're busy, my dear?"

Dona looked back smokey-eyed from pleasure. "Oui, mon vieux. I'll be there soon, though."

The gentleman noticed Kitty and bowed.

Kitty reddened, not understanding why he wasn't shocked.

"Lord Grey, an old friend of Lady Dona," he said, taking and kissing her hand.

"Oh, you are Lord Grey," she replied, surprised as she'd assumed he'd be older.

"The very same and you are Dona's rescue?"

"Rescue? Yes, I suppose so."

"Very pleased to meet you."

Behind them Dona gasped and shivered.

"Pleasant?" Lord Grey asked.

"Mmm," replied Dona.

Lady X crawled out from under Dona's dress wiping her mouth. "Was that okay? Am I invited to your soirees now?"

Dona looked at Kitty looking at Lord Grey and wondered, then smiled to herself, "one last thing." She pulled Kitty back to the wall and placed herself next to Lord Grey to block the view. Then looking at Lady Catherine pointed at the floor in front of Kitty.

"Another?" sulked the girl.

"Don't sulk or I'll make you please all of them!"

The two closest girls giggled.

"No Madame please, I'm okay," squealed Kitty, embarrassed at the thought of this happening in front of Lord Grey.

"Shush my dear. I know you like it and I know Lord Grey won't mind."

Lord Grey smiled and bowed.

Kitty was trapped, pressed up against the wall with Lady Catherine already under her dress, pulling down her bloomers and more critically she was already heated up from watching Dona but unable to touch herself. She gritted her teeth in embarrassment, peeking up through her lashes at Lord Grey. He looked amused, not shocked and then she felt Lady Catherine's tongue sliding along her outer lips and gasped.

Lady Dona and Lord Grey were both smiling wickedly at Kitty as she was licked.

"So how have you been, my dear?" Lord Grey asked Dona.

"Very well, thank you, although it's been a little damp."

"Yes, quite moist for the time of year. My uncle's river flooded, the pasture sodden, very good for the cattle, of course, lots of milk."

"Yes, I like a little damp now and then... cows with their tongues in lush, wet grass, licking and lapping away."

They were both smiling, enjoying watching the expression on Kitty's face oscillate between embarrassment and pleasure. Kitty moaned slightly too loudly as Lady Catherine's tongue slid over her clit so Dona lifted her arm to cover Kitty's mouth with her hand.

The pair continued their jokey conversation about things getting wet and moist but Kitty was no longer listening. She was too busy moaning into Dona's hand and looking into Lord Grey's eyes as he watched her pussy being licked by another woman - surprised at how much it aroused her for him to be watching - and judging by the bulge in his trousers how much he liked it as well.

And that was how Kitty met Lord Grey.

Published 
Written by salochin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors