Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Artist

"10 Lord Grey, Kitty and Lady Donna"

6
0 Comments 0
3.2k Views 3.2k
895 words 895 words

The courting had been brief, the marriage swift, Donna had cried but left with one of the bridesmaids in her carriage and so in the end all were content.

About a month after the wedding, Lord Grey and Kitty were on the edge of his uncle's grounds in a kind of alcove cut out of the forest by planting a hedge in a semi-circle to the river's edge such that you had to reach it by boat.

His uncle's grand house on top of the hill rose above them on the other side of the river. Lord Grey was leaning back against a tree in the middle of the alcove while Kitty slowly went up and down on his lap disguised by her dress being spread out around her.

"Mmm this is a very pleasant way to spend an afternoon," said Lord Grey.

"Yes," Kitty replied. "By the way now I think of it do you happen to have the contact for that painter Donna used in her house?"

"The French chap?"

"Yes, the one who didn't mind the subject matter Donna wanted."

"Yes, we used him to paint some illustrations at the school. I'll have the contact in my study. Why so?"

"I was thinking of learning to paint, for when you are off on business," she said, bouncing on his lap more vigorously.

"Oomph, that sounds like a grand idea. Did you have anything in mind to paint: horses, flowers?"

"Flowers, of a kind.. Oh... Oh..."

***

Their house was adjacent to the uncle's but a mile or so away on the other side of the river and it was attached to the maid school by a raised walkway to what they called the viewing room above the main training hall so potential customers could watch the proceedings from above in private.

Kitty, after some months of lessons with the French painter set herself to go to the viewing room to practise sketching the proceedings to learn the craft of how to capture the shapes of bodies in various poses. Eventually when she felt she'd managed to capture what she wanted in a set of good sketches, she retreated to an upper room of the house which she'd taken as a studio and started adding paint to the sketches.

Some months passed with the studio locked from Lord Grey's curiosity until she felt she had reached a worthwhile standard. Then one afternoon when she felt she'd attained her goal she called him to come look.

"Your flowers?" he asked as they climbed the stairs to her studio.

"Yes, something like that" she replied.

After she unlocked the door Lord Grey entered to see three large canvasses in a semi-circle by the large open window and he went to look. The first was a picture of Donna standing on her balcony overlooking the park while someone with red-blonde hair was seated below her, hidden by the balcony, with her head between Donna's legs.

ChristianNude1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChristianNude1

Lord grey smiled. "Interesting choice of topic!"

"You like it?"

"Yes indeed."

Kitty was behind him rolling out a kind of chaise longue from the side of the room.

The second painting was a scene from the assignation Donna had mentioned with Lord Grey standing behind a blindfolded debutante with his hands on her breasts and Donna on her knees in front of her. Kitty had put a lot of effort into the facial expression, trying to make the debutante look like she was just about to climax.

"You appear to have discovered quite a talent my dear."

"Thank you. I thought we might find another way of enjoying past shenanigans."

"An inspired idea."

Kitty was removing her dress.

"How did you get the poses just right?"

"I practiced from the viewing room in the maid school - the girls being trained."

He smiled. "That sounds potentially distracting."

"Yes my dear, I was regularly distracted and had to recompose myself and start afresh after."

"An appealing thought my dear."

The third picture was of them at the ball, Kitty against the wall with a shocked but aroused expression and the legs poking out under her ball gown of the woman licking her.

"I must admit I am very impressed my dear, both at the skill and the umm... choice of subject matter."

"I'm very glad you like them my dear. I plan to do more. I like to look at them and... reminisce."

"A grand idea," he said turning round to see Kitty bent over the chaise longue with her bloomers around her ankles.

"Are you pleased with me Milord," replied Kitty putting on a sultry voice.

"Yes indeed," he replied, walking over.

"I got very warm practicing sketching at the maid school and warmer still painting those... but I couldn't show you until they were good enough."

Lord Grey was disrobing behind her, with one hand on her bottom."

"I used to touch myself looking at them but craved something meatier inside me."

"Quite so."

"I'm so pleased you like them... Ooo.. she cooed as he entered her."

He started to thrust.

"Oof.. do you want me to paint some more?"

"Oh yes my dear," he replied, thrusting into her.

"Do you mind if I sometimes have to touch myself looking at them when you're not here?"

"I think I'd insist my dear."

***

And that was how it went.

The End

Published 
Written by salochin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors