Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The final chapter of 'The Making of Melissa.' We both hope you have enjoyed the ride of one sexually intense woman that knows her own mind and loves being challenged. She meets her Master in this tale. A huge thank you to everyone that's been following this series. I have enjoyed writing this with Innocentgirl29 and I'd like to thank her for splattering this series with her dirty and filthy mind."

Melissa had spent the last week smiling to herself, remembering how she had been used as a toy, and her session in the taxi ride home, most of all though, she remembered how she sucked and fucked her husband as soon as she had climbed into bed. Her cunt just about swallowed him up and had him ejaculating within fifteen strokes of her convulsing body. She didn’t need that many what with the images of her wanton masturbation session in the back of the car running through her mind.

The following day, she was smiling at how those thoughts of her masturbating during the taxi ride home made her feel when a message arrived on her phone. She put the knife on the work surface beside the cut vegetables and quickly wiped her hands to pick up the phone. She could see the text was from her Master.

She wasn’t sure what to expect, but she didn’t expect the line of text that she saw. Melissa wandered into the lounge and sat on a chair. She read it again. She questioned herself, why had those five words made her feel the way she did? She felt as horny as a bitch on heat. She dropped the phone on her lap, pinched her nipples until they were sore and picked up the phone when she had had enough. She read the words again.

I think we should meet.

Melissa bit her nail, she was visibly shaking as she pondered her response but before she did another text came through.

There’s a masked ball at Devious Connections on Saturday. I want you to be there and if you’re lucky you will look your Master in the eye. As this is not a true task I’ll offer that up as a question. Are you up for that?

Melissa had pushed her panties to one side and inserted her finger as she read the words over and over. Her chest heaved as she pulled her finger out from her pussy and sucked eagerly on it as she read the messages for the fifth time.

With her juices flowing she responded with just one word, then replaced her fingers into her cunt to finish herself off.

Yes!

Her nostrils flared open, and her orgasm peaked. She came hard.

Further messages provided her with the venue, the type of party it would be, and what she should wear, followed by that all-important date. A Saturday evening, that in one sense frightened her and excited her in equal proportions. The first thing she thought of was how she would explain that to her husband and then she felt disappointed that she would have to wait for two and a half weeks.

Melissa couldn’t help herself, she wanted to meet him, but then the thought occurred to her, maybe she wanted to meet her, instead.

She quickly responded by asking the question, but all she got in return made her smile.

You’ll have to wait and find out, won’t you?

At that moment, Melissa analysed all the previous texts from her Master to try and decide on their gender, but the messages made her more confused than ever. Maybe her Master was a couple? She smiled at the thought and that turned her on even more.

Throughout the coming days, her husband was making noises about having to go away on business. Melissa listened but didn’t ask when that would be. In her head, she kind of knew that he would be away, just like the other times. She studied him when he moaned about having to travel just to see whether he was faking it and was secretly controlling her fate. Melissa couldn’t decide either way and then her thoughts crept into the world of his boss and whether he was her Master. She hoped that would not be the case but perhaps he was being controlled and was, in turn, controlling her husband. What secrets we weave? What lies do we harbour? She thought.

With a week to go until the fateful Saturday, John announced that he would have to go away on business and wouldn’t be back until Sunday. How fortuitous? Thought Melissa. She, of course, told him that everything would be fine and he’d be back in no time at all.

She drove her husband to the airport on Wednesday morning and watched as he checked in his luggage. The business trip seemed all above board and she stayed with him until he boarded, biting her lip as she watched him walk air-side. Her husband would have three days of meetings and an evening meal on Saturday, staying overnight before catching the next available plane home.

Melissa turned and left to go home. While driving on the motorway, her fingers searched under her dress for her soaked pussy as she kept reminding herself ‘I think we should meet?

ooOoo

Saturday morning came early, Melissa, was up at the crack of dawn, almost. She had showered and then masturbated, she had thrust her dildo up her sopping cunt telling it how she thought of it as her Master; making Master out to be a him. She came hard and by the time the alarm came on at eight-thirty she had had four orgasms and required another shower. She got out of bed, made breakfast and slumped on the sofa watching early morning television, eating toast and drinking coffee. Her fingers wandered onto her pussy and she scolded herself for not being in control.

Melissa’s heart missed a beat when a message appeared on her phone. She picked it up and hoped that the event had not been called off.

I’ll send a taxi for you at around seven tonight. I’m looking forward to it.

Melissa breathed a sigh of relief. Her heart pumped lascivious thoughts around her body.

For the rest of the day, she was a nervous wreck, everything she started had to be abandoned. She did manage to eat lunch and have an early evening meal at six o’clock. Melissa then went upstairs to shower once more and thoroughly clean herself until she smelt as sweet as roses. Melissa towelled her heavy breasts and looked wantonly at the clothes she had chosen.

Her phone rang. She had to pick it up and she chatted to John for several minutes but her mind was wandering, and all she could think of was meeting her Master and getting – well and truly fucked. She inserted the pink jewelled butt plug into her arse and squeezed on it, eliciting a silent moan from her lips. The pleasure nearly escaped but she covered the speaker with her hand just in time to mute the sound.

The conversation dragged on, and John only cut the call when he had to get ready to go out, his final comment was to ask Melissa what she would be up to tonight. The lies just poured out with so much confidence. When the call ended, she felt guilty. She also felt very horny and in need of a good fucking.

She spent the next thirty minutes arranging her hair and applying the red lipstick to match her jewelled arse.

Melissa dressed. Just the dress. What the fuck would it matter if she wore no bra or panties? She hooked the suspender belt in place and hung the stockings from them. She slipped into her heels and walked downstairs. She picked out an elegant collared black jacket and waited.

Another message appeared on her phone.

The taxi will be there soon. What are you wearing?

Melissa couldn’t help her reply.

You’re going to have to wait and see!

It was a brave reply brought on by the fact that she felt confident and with very little on underneath, that was a first for her.

The car pulled into the driveway and it took Melissa no time to climb into the back seat of the Daimler. A fucking Daimler? She thought. The plush leather seating felt luxurious. The driver’s voice came over the intercom.

“There are drinks in the cabinet in front of you should you require a tipple. Please help yourself. We’ll be at the venue in thirty minutes.”

Melissa contemplated a tipple to calm her nerves and choose a gin and tonic; tipping two small bottles of gin into one glass and topping it up with only one can of tonic. She suddenly became aware of the plushness of the vehicle and started looking around for cameras but didn’t see any. She wondered who would see her if she masturbated in the back of this taxi. She contemplated it, but the taxi driver looked far too professional to even notice.

Melissa took the edge off her nerves by taking several large gulps. She felt her body respond to the alcohol’s warmth and wondered how many people would know that she was naked underneath her dress. And more to the point, how many were going to find out?

The taxi wandered through streets, onto the motorway and then off onto country roads. It pulled into a long driveway that led to a grand Georgian house. Stopping outside, the driver opened the door for Melissa and bid her farewell.

“Enjoy your evening,” he said with a knowing smile.

Melissa gave him a peck on his cheek. “Thank you,” she said.

She strode confidently up the sweeping steps and towards the doorman that guarded the front door of the establishment.

“Melissa Cavanagh,” she announced.

The doorman smiled, nodded, held out his hand in the direction of the door and escorted Melissa inside.

They hadn’t gone seven yards when Melissa’s name filled the foyer of the entranceway. She looked in the direction of a red-headed woman whom she didn’t know. A hand was thrust out towards her as the woman approached, but Melissa couldn’t take her eyes off the woman’s nipples that were threatening to pierce the flimsy garment she was wearing.

“Jeanine,” she said, offering up her hand in the process. Melissa shook it and smiled.

“We’ve been told to expect you. You must be thrilled to be here?”

“I am,” replied Melissa, and in a whisper added, “more than you can imagine.”

The grand foyer grabbed Melissa’s attention, its beauty and elegance astounded her and gave her the time to sneak a peek at the extended and hot nipples pointing at her. On any other day, she would have dipped her head and sucked on them, but she didn’t know Jeanine from Adam.

“Follow me, Melissa. I will give you a guided tour.”

Melissa did indeed follow Jeanine. Her gaze alternated between the décor and the cute peachy bum that wobbled in front of her.

They reached the first room which emanated sexual moans and groans as soon as the door was opened. Jeanine stood in the doorway allowing Melissa to become accustomed to the scene and sounds before her. Melissa’s eyes immediately found three couples that were openly enjoying sex on the lush furniture. One couple were fucking on a leather chair with the blonde straddling a cock that she couldn’t see because the blonde’s long hair draped between the man’s thighs. Her hands were firmly on the back of the chair and she was giving it all she could. A second couple, this time a brunette, was bent over a sofa getting fucked hard from behind. Her moans were the loudest and the third couple she kept looking at were at it like rabbits on the floor; she was being fucked on her side while someone held her leg high in the air.

Melissa wanted to watch it all. Suck in the sexy scenes before her. There were a lot of couples just starting to get to know each other and she was intrigued as to what position they would choose when it came down to it.

“Come on,” Melissa was yanked forward as Jeanine dragged her by her hand through the room and towards the next door. It was just as well as she could feel the moistness gather between her thighs and with nothing to absorb it, it would have to run down her leg.

“This is my favourite,” Jeanine said, opening the next door. She stood next to Melissa, smiling at her open mouth and wide eyes. While Melissa’s pussy was only slightly moist before the doors opened, her juices were now on the verge of dripping onto the tiled floor.

Melissa eventually closed her mouth after looking at the room full of women. She hadn’t noticed that her body had reacted as strongly as it did.  Jeanine had noticed, and she led Melissa to the centre of the room.

A few of the ladies turned their attention to the voluptuous beauty that walked towards them; eyeing her up like a lamb to the slaughter. One woman stood directly in front of Melissa,  raised her hand and caressed her cheeks before leaning in to kiss her. The soft, tender kisses slowly changed to brushing tongues that played with each other. Another woman walked into the back of Melissa. The sensations were electric, with soft kisses at one end and a pair of large breasts pressing into her back; the woman’s hands caressed her hips. Melissa could feel the woman’s nipples press into the space just below her shoulder blades. The dual sensations were exquisite and she swooned between them letting the feelings engulf her. She knew her pussy was soaked and a part of her wished she had worn knickers.

The touching and kissing stopped as quickly as it started when Melissa was gently guided to a beauty that was laying on the floor. Before she knew it, Melissa was positioned so that her legs straddled the face on the floor. The woman raised herself, just enough to make contact, and her talented tongue and mouth worked fast and hard to pleasure Melissa. The woman with the large breasts stood in front allowing Melissa to suck on her huge nipples. Melissa’s body was slowly guided towards her orgasm and she was forced to let go of the nipple in her mouth to let out a resounding moan. Her juices covered the girl’s face and Melissa’s legs shook with the power of her climax.

Melissa grabbed the woman’s head as her body convulsed. It was unexpected and unrushed. It simply hit her hard, out of the blue,  a sudden orgasm brought on by the lust and sexual debauchery of everything else going on around her.

Out of the corner of her eye, Melissa noticed a woman off to her right that was eating out a redhead on the sofa. The angle wasn’t quite right but she noticed the top of a tattoo that stretched down the girl’s back, a tattoo that seemed familiar.

Melissa’s body turned to Jeanine and she tilted her head to catch her whisper.

“Lay on your back and open those gorgeous legs of yours.”

As soon as she did she found herself joined by another woman that was eagerly pushing her dress out of the way. She placed herself in the scissoring position, and as they ground against each other, Melissa noticed another couple performing the same sexual act off to her right. In no time at all, the four women moaned in pleasure as they built their respective orgasms. Melissa’s partner was first to convert her pleasure to orgasm leaving her cunt gushing juices all over Melissa’s thigh. The sound and sight of the girl cumming over Melissa was enough to push her over the edge for the second time. Melissa’s pussy-rubbing partner moved away from her and joined in with another woman that was waiting her turn.

While disappointment engulfed Melissa, it was short-lived. Jeanine lowered her hand and helped Melissa to her feet. Sex juices soaked into her dress where it touched her thigh, but that didn’t matter anymore. Melissa was on heat as she watched multiple women bring themselves off in front of her.

It was with much regret that Melissa was guided away from the ladies' room to continue on their tour. As they walked, Melissa could feel her cunt juices leaking and dribbling down her leg. She had never been this turned on in a long time. She reasoned it was because she could have sex with absolutely anyone in the room or even the entire house and no one would complain or refuse. That thought turned her on like never before.

But, where was her Master? Had she met him? Or Her? How would she know?

SofaRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofaRose

At the entrance to the next room, both women stood and watched the show taking centre stage in front of them as the door closed. They watched the couple on stage: a handsome male was sitting on a chair in only his trousers, and the woman bent over his lap. Her bum was being spanked for the whole audience to enjoy and they cheered with each resounding smack that landed on her bottom. The people closest to the action cheered louder when the male showed the audience the wet snatch that nestled between the woman’s legs.

Suddenly, the man looked over towards Melissa and indicated for her to join him. Melissa was taken aback by the invitation. Was this man, her Master?

The woman on his lap walked over to collect Melissa from the doorway. By the time they reached the stage, the chair had been replaced by a bench. The man stood by the bench wielding a long whip in his hand and an evil smile on his face.

Melissa was instructed to bend over and place her hands on the bench and the submissive woman was ordered to lift Melissa’s dress higher. The audience received a clear view of Melissa’s shapely behind. The man caressed the cheeks of her arse as he talked about her to the audience, letting them know how wet her backside was already. Melissa turned to watch him, she tried to catch his attention to ask him whether he was or wasn’t. He never answered, but his hard slaps on both bum cheeks took the air out of her lungs. The pain ripped through her body but the pleasure followed just as quickly.

There followed five more whip lashes to her bottom pushing Melissa to within inches of another orgasm. her stance wavered from the pleasure she was receiving and she almost fell forwards over the bench in tribute to the needy mess that she had become; needy for her Master to touch her, except that Jeanine was there to stop any more fun, and instead, helped her off the stage to continue the tour.

As they left the room, Melissa looked over her shoulder at the man but there was no recognition in his eyes. None at all. Not even a farewell smile.

Both women visited a few more rooms, all of which were as exciting as the previous, but she never interacted with anyone having threesomes or moresomes, despite wanting to. She dutifully followed Jeanine and became more and more desperate to meet her Master or Mistress.

They finally ended the tour at the top of the grand staircase and Jeanine stopped outside a set of double doors with the words Private written on them.

“Melissa, I hope you enjoyed the tour but this is where it ends. You must put this on for me before you enter,” Jeanine produced a blindfold from her cleavage and started to wrap it around Melissa’s eyes.

“Please leave it on for the duration of your time,” she added, then in a whisper, “we don’t want to ruin the surprise, do we.”

Melissa’s eyes flicked upwards in the darkness and her ears pricked up and she let out a small gasp. This was it. Her Master was in that room. Jeanine gave Melissa a parting kiss on her cheek and knocked on the door three times before walking away.

“Oh! I nearly forgot, but I noticed you had a pink butt plug in earlier, that’s got to come out now.”

“Why?” asked Melissa.

“It’s done its job,” with that parting sentence, Jeanine’s fingers slowly pulled the plug from Melissa’s bottom and with a plop, carried it away.

Melissa was left standing in silence, heart-pounding, bottom-empty, pussy desperate for her Master’s touch. She felt scared and more than a little trepidation flowed through her.

The door opened. Melissa heard the clip-clop of heels and her nostrils sucked in the scent of Red Passion. It was a perfume she had used herself, many times and one that she suggested to a friend.

“Melissa, I’ve been dying to meet you?”

“Master?” Melissa replied.

The woman said nothing but took her hand and led her into the room.  Melissa heard the door click shut, and as she was directed forward a hand clasped onto her bottom.

“Melissa, what a beauty you are,” said a man’s voice. The voice seemed vaguely familiar and once more she uncertainly questioned its owner, “Master?”

Another hand cupped her ample breasts while the fingers of another pulled on her nipple.

“Beautiful,” another man’s voice; this one softer, gentler. Loving.

“Master?” It was her third attempt at receiving a yes answer. It was all she wanted, one word.

The three pairs of hands enticed her so much and yet she felt confused and overwhelmed.  She wondered whether one of the people present was her Master or were all three of them. Or was her Master watching all this unfold from the wings?

A fingernail scraped across Melissa’s lips and came to rest under her chin.

“I can’t wait for her to taste me.”

Melissa gasped aloud, not because of the words she has heard but by the finger probing her anus and pushing itself inside. On her chest, her inflamed nipples ached to be pulled some more.

“Our little toy is soaking wet. Desperate, I’d say.”

Melissa struggled with the voice of the woman, a voice she had heard before but this time its husky, sexual overtones were disguising it too much.

Melissa was placed next to a sofa, her legs were splayed wide and she felt a person, a man, slide and crawl between them. Hands caressed her bottom and two fingers work themselves into her prised star shape opening in preparation. Melissa was then ordered to sit. She found, that as she lowered her body to the floor, it contacted a raging hard-on below her; pointing upwards, expecting her to impale it. She sank on it and took the full length before her knees touched the floor.

A hand circled the back of her head and pulled it towards a woman’s waiting slit. Melissa could smell the sweet and musky aroma before her tongue eagerly slithered all over it. She pushed her tongue into the woman’s cunt as the cock that impaled her was retracted and pushed in further. She worked her pussy on the rigid cock while sucking the juices from the woman in front of her. The dual sensations were heavenly.

A hand rested on her shoulder to pause the action and Melissa felt a cock poke at her rear entrance. It slid effortlessly past her sphincter and buried itself deep inside her bottom. Both men started to fuck her in unison and soon her face was unceremoniously pushed back towards the cunt she was licking.

“Eat my juicy cunt. Make me cum. God, I’ve been dying to see her do this,” the woman’s words left Melissa in no doubt about what she needed to do, and it made her realise something deep-seated in the woman’s attitude.

With two cocks pounding into her and a pussy whetting her appetite, Melissa’s orgasm was short-lived. She came almost immediately when the three of them started rutting. There was only a small lull before her second orgasm built, and yet she was determined to bring off her female companion before it crashed over her. The loud moans and the unsolicited outburst from her friend’s mouth confirmed that she had brought at least one of her Master’s off to an almighty climax.

“Do you think she’s ready?” The woman’s words were directed to the two men that were still fucking Melissa into oblivion. Their cocks were as hard as steel and their energy unabated.

“Do it, let her see us.”

Melissa climaxed as she realised the blindfold was about to be removed. She had registered the words ‘Us’ which meant more than one Master. Any moment now, she would meet them, eye-to-eye.  She felt a tug at the base of the knot and although the blindfold was removed she kept her eyes closed until she was ready to open them. She would decide to cast eyes on them – if she wanted to, and yet she knew she couldn’t wait that long.

She looked up and over the pussy that she had just licked and gasped aloud, “Fuck.” Looking down almost immediately, she shuddered and started to shake, “No, this can’t be right.”

By the time she turned her head to quickly look behind her, her mouth dropped open even further and she fell into the woman’s pussy. Another orgasm ripped through her from the man fucking her ass. The two men indicated verbally that they were about to cum inside her. She pushed back to meet their cocks but all she could think of was why? Why were these three people fucking her, and burning her mind with intense desire? Hot semen flooded both her holes; it was the only soothing action that she felt. Inside her head was in turmoil. Thoughts of lost friendships, a failed marriage and all the hurt and embarrassment that comes with those feelings, flooded her mind. She almost stopped thinking, wondering, and above all, trying to form an explanation that her brain was not ready for.

Melissa looked up once more into the face of her friend Jenny, the reason her voice was familiar was now clear to her, though she couldn’t get over the fact that she had just been eating out her best friend’s cunt and had thoroughly enjoyed it. She looked once more into the face of Patrick, Jenny’s husband whose cock was still rigid and buried in her married cunt, and yet it felt so nice. And behind her was her husband, John, the one face she couldn’t face at that precise moment in time.

“Seems I’m fucking the one ring to rule them all,” John announced, in an attempt to lighten the tone of the moment. He pulled back on Melissa’s hair and she eventually looked over her shoulder at her husband’s wilting cock buried deep in her ass.

In one sense, her husband’s attempt at being funny was a relief, and yet, deep down, Melissa was a little disappointed in knowing that her Masters were all someone she knew far too well. Her husband eventually pulled his cock from her ass allowing Melissa to roll off Patrick and sit on the floor; nestled between Jenny’s legs.

“How did this all start?” She asked, looking into the eyes of her husband. Melissa was keen for answers to what had become a deep understanding that her husband knew all about her recent misdemeanours.

“Well,” started Jenny. “John found out about you cheating on him, a few misplaced pictures wasn’t it? Some needy girl on her knees in an alleyway outside a club giving some spotty teenager a blowjob.”

Melissa blushed as she watched her husband nod his approval. Of course, it was true, but in her defence she was drunk.

“And John came to us for advice as to what to do about it. John could only see two options at first until we suggested a third.”

“But you’re both sex-mad swingers?” Melissa interrupted.

“Nevertheless, we offered him advice – our advice.”

“Which was? Melissa asked.

“Rather than confront you or divorce you, we advised John to play you along a little. See how far you would go. And well, that soon turned into a little game of how far we could push you until you would confess all of your sins. Seems you weren’t up to confessing anything.”

“Disappointed are we?”

“Hell no,” John said. “Definitely not disappointed. I knew what you were like when I married you, Melissa, but even I was surprised at the lengths you were prepared to go to for sexual satisfaction, and I have to admit. It turned me on so much.”

“You seem quiet, Patrick, don’t you have anything to add?” asked Melissa.

“Not exactly, though the teenage kids in the underground car park were my idea. I’m quite proud of that.” His giggling was all that Melissa expected, she stared him out until he stopped but remembered that that particular experience was one that she was very fond of. Suddenly, Patrick went up in her estimation.

“And the Juicy episode was mine,” spouted Jenny, “I just had to see whether you could be turned because even my tongue had been lusting after you for so long. It still is, by the way.”

John raised his eyebrows, it seemed that a few confessions were now creeping from the woodwork and out into the open that he wasn’t quite privy to.

“And your speciality was? Melissa turned to her husband. John smiled.

“Ah! The police. I wanted to watch you struggle to explain yourself. It was highly amusing.”

Melissa also smiled because it was one thing to be handcuffed to the bed but quite another to be treated like a criminal, fucked and then released into the hands of her husband with cum dripping from her cunt.

“Who gave you those pictures, John?”

John shook his head. “I don’t know. They were posted through the letterbox one evening and I happened to pick them up. I was devastated at first, then angry, then hurt and then I went to Patrick who got Jenny involved.”

If either John or Melissa had looked at Jenny at that time they would have seen her cheeks turn a darker shade of red at that particular exchange, but she hid it well.

“And what about all the other tasks?”

“Oh, we took it in turns after the first one,” Jenny added. “Now, I think I have unfinished business, so if you gents wouldn’t mind,” she tilted her head towards Melissa and knelt on the floor between her legs.

“God, I’ve waited so long for this – ever since I met you,” said Jenny as she inched her tongue towards Melissa’s glistening and cum filled pussy.

Melissa had pulled herself up onto the sofa and was now pushing her bottom forwards so that it extended over the edge. Her hand connected with the back of Jenny’s head and she pulled her towards her hungry cunt. By the time Jenny’s tongue had extended into the waiting hole, she had locked eyes with her husband. She uttered but two words. “Eat it!”

The tables had turned. Her words stabbed into her husband's eyes and yet it was Jenny that acted on them.

After tasting Melissa’s wonderfully used pussy and giving her another orgasm, Jenny fetched the toy she had prepared from her bag. They all knew that life would never be quite the same, though John admitted that he would miss thinking up and giving Melissa tasks to do. Melissa heard the last of the straps being attached and silently looked forward to her pussy being plundered by Jenny’s strap-on.

“Right, which of you men are going to be first?”

Melissa laughed at the expense of two shocked faces that looked at each other and then at Jenny. Melissa’s outstretched hands grasped the spare strap-on that Jenny threw towards her. Bewilderment covered their faces. The night slowly moved on and the four of them revelled in sexual positions that two of them could only have imagined. It was a night of discovery, revelations and confessions for all of them.

ooOoo

After some thought, Melissa was more than pleased with her three Masters. Especially when they all got involved in her well-being and were intent on providing as much pleasure as she could absorb. At the end of the party at Devious Connections, Jenny handed Melissa an envelope.

“What’s this?”

“Open it,” Jenny instructed.

Melissa opened the envelope and took out a single piece of paper with one word on it.

YlOiUtStLlUeT

Melissa asked what it represented and was told that it was the password to her profile. John told her that she could now fill it in herself.

“What am I going to put in there?” she asked.

“Anything and everything you want to, hun,” her husband replied.

“Oh, and by the way, the two of us are going away next weekend,” Jenny informed her.

“Where?” asked Melissa.

“Somewhere Juicy.” Jenny winked at her, put her arm around her waist and confidently led her into the cold night air, to the waiting cars. The two men followed, inwardly smirking to themselves at their change of fortune to have two extremely sexy women beside them at all times.

Insatiable women at that.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments