Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melissa sat in the café waiting for Jenny to arrive. They had decided on a mid-week meeting for a change. A catch-up and a chat. The waitress sidled over to her and she ordered a cappuccino for herself, one herbal tea for Jenny, and a couple of flapjack cookies.

Jenny arrived just before the coffee and tea and Melissa stood to hug her before they got down to talking about the weather. The weather was always the ice breaker, and the day was proving difficult to navigate with the numerous heavy showers.

The coffee and tea arrived and Jenny’s eyes lit up when the flapjacks were placed on the table.

“My treat,” said Melissa.

The flapjacks were a welcome treat because Jenny had eaten nothing all morning and she was starving. The conversation kept changing rapidly, in and out of clothing styles, people, work and touching on various topics of sex. It had to be said that sex was always a hot topic as far as Jenny was concerned.

Melissa shot a glance towards Jenny when she asked whether Melissa had had any fun recently. To Melissa, it sounded as if she knew what had happened a few days ago, but she rapidly parked that thought and labelled it as ludicrous.

Melissa smiled and told her that she was doing very well on the sexual front; more or less stating that she and her husband were still at it. She threw the question back at Jenny, lit the touchpaper and stood well back. It was Jenny’s favourite topic. Another round of coffee and tea had been ordered causing Jenny to pause the conversation while the waitress took their order. She didn’t think that the waitress needed to know what happened to her and Patrick last Saturday, though looking at the pert bottom of the waitress as she walked away nearly caused Jenny to change her mind.

Melissa had partly zoned out at Jenny’s preamble and was thinking more of the five teenagers she blew in the building next to the car park. She could almost feel their spunk slither down her throat as she sipped and sucked at the chocolate-covered froth on top of the cappuccino.  She felt her face being covered in their filthy juices; such was the intensity of the memory. She smiled at the thought of Angie. By the time she looked back into Jenny’s eyes, her mind was filled with thoughts of Juicy and licking pussy. Jenny’s lips were duly scrutinised.

Melissa was brought out of her daze by Jenny asking whether she was alright. Melissa shook her head, took in a lungful of air and smiled at Jenny.

“You seemed miles away,” said Jenny, “something you want to tell me?”

Melissa shook her head, not allowing that one question that she pondered on to surface.

“Don’t go away, I’ll be right back,” announced Jenny, getting up from their chair and heading off in the direction of the toilets.

Melissa sat at the table and watched an older man with a grey close-shaved beard sit at the table next to them. His soup and bread were delivered almost immediately, and she watched in awe as he proceeded to cut up the bread, dip it in the soup and chew on it before spooning more tomato and coriander into his mouth. Melissa wondered what was going through his mind. Was it anything like what was going through hers?

Her phone pinged and she picked it up. She sucked in a deep breath of air and looked around her before opening the text message. She read the words.

You slutty cocksucker. You’re building quite the reputation, aren’t you?

Melissa replied that she loved her reputation and rewarded herself with a smile.

I take it they left you a bit frustrated?

Melissa nodded, more for her own benefit than her Master.

She sent a message back saying that she had sorted herself out when she got home, with her favourite dildo.

Talking of dildos, how big is yours?

Melissa texted back that it was a nice nine inches with a sucker on the end so that it would attach to the shower wall or a bedpost or the leg of a table. Her thoughts wandered around her house, remembering all the places she had used it.

I’ve got a treat for you next time. Came the reply from her Master. Melissa was quick to reply to get more information.

Let’s just say he’s practised in the dark arts and loves to use his wooden ruler.

Melissa’s heart sank when her Master told her that it would be just one person. She had almost become accustomed to being with more than one person at a time, except for Juicy, but that was a first for her too. Then she smiled as she remembered the whip, the spankings and suddenly a wooden ruler sounded like an interesting twist. Maybe he would allow her to use it on him, not so exciting though, she thought.

Melissa asked her Master where and when she would get to meet this guy.

She had just sent the message and could see Jenny exit the loos and make a beeline for her. She stopped off at the counter, before making her way back to their table.

Melissa’s phone pinged just as Jenny had turned from the counter. It would have been too risky for her to look at the message, so she placed her phone in her bag to wait it out.

Jenny sat down telling her that she had ordered a sandwich for them both. The conversation hadn’t missed a beat and Jenny continued at exactly the same point in her sexual extravaganza. Melissa didn’t need to hear about how Patrick had pinned her to the table, how he had lifted her dress over her arse and ripped her knickers down or how her tits were squashed on the kitchen table as he fucked his cock into her while the delivery man knocked at the window holding up a parcel that he needed a signature on.

Melissa wanted to read the text message from her Master. She wanted to know where her next sexual adventure would be. Melissa excused herself just as the sandwiches arrived. She headed off in the same direction as Jenny had done moments earlier. By the time she sat on the loo and pulled her phone out she was faced with two text messages.

Next Thursday – midday. You’re not going anywhere – he’s coming to you! Make yourself a presentable slut, as much as you can, he likes lingerie, so the brighter the better.

Melissa read the first message and then gulped hard. She felt excited and scared at the same time. It would be too risky to have someone come to her house for a fuck. Anyone of her friends could turn up, the neighbours would talk when they held their next barbecue. Then she remembered that her husband had a business trip on Wednesday, and was due back late in the afternoon of the following day. So, only the neighbours to worry about, and her friends!

Melissa read the next message.

What’s taking you so long to reply? You’re not scared, are you?

Scared wouldn’t have been how she would put it. Petrified was more like it. The whole setup was too close for comfort. Being a slut is one thing, being a slut in your own home is quite different.

Melissa looked at the first text again. The word slut excited her.

She wrote a quick reply asking for more details and was promptly told to visit her portfolio of sexual abandonment on the world wide web. She pocketed her phone, had a pee and washed her hands before heading back to Jenny. As soon as she sat down, she picked up her sandwich and started eating.

In total, they had been in the café for over an hour and a half and it was time for her to be getting back. There was only so much gossiping she could take. Both women finished their food and drink and made ready to leave.

“Everything OK with you?” asked Jenny. “You seem a little flustered just now.”

“I’m fine,” said Melissa, “a bit of a gippy stomach, that’s all.”

Jenny nodded and smiled as she followed Melissa out of the café.

ooOoo

The day finally arrived and Melissa thought about the coming orgasms. She busied herself with getting the bedroom nice and tidy, fluffed up the pillows and made everything look nice by turning down the flowery patterned duvet. The bedroom looked spotless. After all, and even for a slut, she wanted to make a good impression and make out that she was a good girl at heart.

Next on the agenda was a shower to clean every inch of her body. Especially those bits that didn’t need cleaning all that much. She made herself smooth and by the time she exited the shower, she was smelling fresh and looked even fresher.

The bedroom suddenly became untidy once more as several outfits were strewn across the bed as she decided on what to wear. She remembered her Masters' text saying the brighter the better. She had just the thing as she stepped into a very small pair of pink panties and a baby doll outfit. She imagined all sorts of sexual positions and decided to take the time to put her hair up in a ponytail to keep it out of her face.

She finally made it downstairs and checked herself in the hallway mirror. She felt she was as ready as she could be and checked the clock on the wall. It was midday – any minute now, she thought. Melissa kept looking out of the window along the driveway. She was determined to answer the door in her outfit, but wanted to be prepared in case it was the Amazon man instead. Minutes passed by, then tens of minutes. Her nervousness was starting to show as she paced the lounge until she stood at the window once more. She kept watching the clock on the wall and was disappointed to see it reach one o’clock in the afternoon. She should have taken a load of spunk down her stomach and been fucked at least once by now. Melissa sighed and started to worry that time was running out. She checked her phone to make sure there were no missed messages or calls. It was all a bit too silent.

Melissa walked upstairs and checked the bedroom one more time. She was still happy with it. She left her phone on the bedside table while looking out of the bedroom window. She contemplated getting her toy out to have a little play with it, get her into the mood so to speak. She looked at it, sucked on it, but placed it back in the bedside drawer. She had decided that the next person to enter the house would be the first to part her pretty little pussy lips if they were to turn up at all!

Melissa eventually found herself sitting on the sofa, tapping her arm with her nails while getting more and more frustrated and slightly anxious. She placed her foot on the sofa leaving her hand nowhere to rest but on her pussy. Her fingers started to move, started to explore her soft lips, and she gently caressed herself and slipped her finger along her wet slit. The pad of her finger brushed and then rubbed at her clit. She had decided to get herself nice and moist, but refrain from going over the edge. She still had high hopes that this person would show up. After a few minutes, she stopped stroking and sighed heavily before she dipped her fingers back into her moist cha-cha ready for round two.

Melissa was brought out of her reverie by a loud knock on the door. She immediately ran towards it and without a second thought of who it may be, opened the door.

Melissa stood facing a muscly-built black man in nothing but pink lingerie. Her mouth dropped open as she gazed down at his heavenly body.

“Melissa?” he asked, checking whether he had got the right address.

“Yes,” she replied, “and you are?” Apart from being a God, she thought.

“Desmond,” he answered while stepping forward to walk into her house.

Melissa stood to one side to allow him to enter, and closed the door. As soon as she did she was turned with her back pushed hard against it. His lips closed in on hers, pressing hard against the softness of her pink lipstick. His tongue entered her mouth as her arms wrapped around his neck.

Taken by a masterful hunk of a man, she thought, whatever next!

Suddenly she was lifted into the air by his muscular arms that clasped her waist, his hands coming upon her bottom as soon as her legs wrapped around his torso. It was as if she was as light as a feather, which she knew she wasn’t. The passionate kiss lasted until he had carried her into the lounge.

When he put her down next to the sofa his large hand came upon her breast, squeezing it tightly and he smiled to himself.

Melissa let him fondle her exposed skin while she walked backwards towards the stairs. She eventually led the way while Desmond enthusiastically spanked her bum. Melissa squealed a few times with the force of his hand on her bottom, but then started giggling the closer she got to the bedroom. The room of many fucks as she called it.

Desmond pushed her against the door before she had time to open it. He pressed his hand into her throat, his other hand busied itself on her breast. Mauling it, squeezing it, rolling it around her body. She squealed when his finger and thumb found her hardened nipple and pinched and pulled at it. Making her squirm with delight. She found her juices flowing between her legs at this man’s dominance.

In such a short time she became excited at the way he manhandled her. Desmond’s hand moved to her pussy. He grabbed her pink panties. She half expected him to haul her into the bedroom just by pulling on them. Instead, he looked into her eyes and ripped them from her body in one movement. When they entered the bedroom, Melissa was panting heavily with Desmond being the one in total control. Once inside, he threw her excuse for knickers over his shoulder then picked her up and threw her onto the bed.

Melissa lay on her back as she watched Desmond strip. The T-shirt and jumper were raised over his head together and deposited on the floor, then his shoes and socks were placed next to them and finally, in what seemed like slow motion, he dropped his trousers and pants to the floor before stepping out of them.

Melissa looked long and hard at the slow reveal of his cock as his hands and arms peeled apart.

“Fuck!” She said, as his very long cock almost unfurled in front of her eyes. She gulped and swallowed hard at the thought of that monster plundering her inner depths. In that instant, not only did her mouth fall open in surprise, but her legs did too. His rod stiffened as Desmond watched her body unfold for his pleasure.

At first, Melissa was worried that she wouldn’t be able to take it. But the more she looked, the more she became horny and wanton, and the more she wanted to try. She started to relish the thought of not only taking his cock in her, but devouring it. In the few moments of looking at it grow, Melissa was desperate to feel it inside her. Desmond stroked his cock, and smiled, almost laughing at the expression on her face. He had been here before and he knew what was going through her delicious mind.

Desmond knelt between her open legs, but did not rush his cock home. He leaned down and kissed Melissa passionately on her lips. One hand played with her ample breasts while he propped himself up with the other. His cock rested on her pussy and the uncoordinated movement of their bodies caused it to push and prod at her wet offering.

It was Melissa that could take no more teasing, and let her hand grab hold of his cock. She pressed the head to her entrance; opening her legs wide to take him inside. She couldn’t believe that her hand seemed so tiny and hardly made an impact on enveloping his cock, but she managed to rub the head against her clit while wriggling up the bed to present it to her pussy. She finally got the tip against her swollen lips before pushing it into her needy hole.

Desmond did the rest. He slid his cock into her bit by bit, inch by inch. He raised himself from her body so that she could see the slow progression of his huge black cock being slowly swallowed by white pussy. Melissa felt full from the start, but wasn’t about to complain about the feeling. She wanted more of it and wouldn’t be satisfied until it was all inside her.

It took a while before he was ball’s deep in her and when the furry sperm containers finally touched her bottom, Desmond bent down to suck on her erect nipples; set free from her babydoll lingerie by all the wriggling on the bed and his strong arms ripping the fabric apart.

Melissa almost climaxed between the two sensations of Desmond sucking on her nipples and the fullness she felt in her cunt. She kept repeating her favourite word, ‘fuck’, over and over as Desmond wriggled his bottom causing his member to stir deep inside her. He pulled it out once before feeding his snake back inside.

Melissa had to ask him to wait a moment for her to get used to such a monster cock, but Desmond knew that this was nothing compared to what she would be pleading for by the end of her journey.

After a few moments, Desmond pulled out and thrust it back into her. A huge pleasure wave shot through her when his spongy bell-end contacted her insides. He finally gave up on her nipples, despite them being delicious and hard as fuck, and raised himself above her. His cock filled her and he kept pulling out and thrusting in with smooth, passionate, and dominant strokes.

VioletSwone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSwone

Melissa looked into his eyes. Her intense stare was met with desperation and wanton abandonment. Desmond moved his cock in and out with such careful precision; every time it hit that spot so far inside she thought she would faint from the sensation. Melissa felt like she had died and gone to heaven. Her orgasm was upon her without her knowing about it. She suddenly gripped the bedsheets under her as she felt her body rip open for the first time; lifting her bottom off the bed and pulling back on her legs to give Desmond as much friction-free fucking as possible. It was a shame it wasn’t being videoed from behind because Melissa would have loved to watch his action in her spare time.

The phone that beeped on her bedside table was promptly ignored.

When Desmond removed his cock, a copious amount of liquid flooded from her cunt. Melissa could feel it surge out of her and yet those juices didn’t belong to him. He pulled Melissa upwards and turned her onto her front. His lack of feelings for the way he treated her body only turned her on more, provoking her slutty side for wanting or needing to be taken in such a manner. She revelled in the rough use her body was put to for carnal satisfaction.

Desmond could see that the way he treated her turned her on because it did the same to him. They both fed from each other's carnal desires. It was as if they had been tuned in to the same channel, as if by magic. It was as if he knew what she was and she knew he could provide what she needed.

Desmond yanked her body down the bed to meet his cock. He spread her arse wide but didn’t wait for Melissa to get ready. He quickly pushed his big black member back inside her waiting pussy. Melissa thought it a shame he had chosen the same hole.

Once more, Melissa’s body adjusted to the intrusion and while face down on the bed, groaned into the duvet, before she was fucked. She was thankful for her ability to produce copious quantities of lubrication, partly because of what was going through her mind and partly because of the sensations that welled up inside her.

Desmond spanked her bottom hard, twice on both cheeks and then, when he thought she was enjoying it, continued to spank her four more times, alternating between each cheek. Melissa felt the pleasant glow spread along her bottom, and onto the lips of her pussy; it was the reason she loved being spanked, to feel that slow spread of heat that aroused her so much.

Then it started. The fucking became rhythmic, harder, intense, desperate, and animalistic. Desmond pushed the small of her back into the bed effectively pinning her down as his cock relentlessly fucked its way in and out of her red snapper. Except this one didn’t bite.

Melissa tried to push her body upwards, tried to bring her knees underneath her and rest on all fours just like a dog. Her large breasts bounced with every attempt but she didn’t achieve the desired position until Desmond’s hand gripped her ponytail and practically pulled her onto all fours.

Melissa’s neck bent backwards, her hair was horizontal and strained. Her hands were hardly touching the bed. She groaned and moaned at the frequency and intensity of Desmond pounding into her, and in that moment of pure lust, she climaxed once more. Nothing came out of her mouth, no sound, no air, nothing and there was nothing she could have done to prevent it; not that she would have wanted to.

Desmond continued to fuck her hard, both hands were now on her hair; pulling backwards as hard as his cock was pushing forwards.

Melissa chanted the word, ‘fuck,’ over and over. Her eyes started swirling in their sockets and she started to close them.  At one point she was so wet she couldn’t decide whether his cock had broken contact with her cunt. She experienced an orgasm so intense that it started a sequence of pulses inside her. Each one of them made her weaker and weaker, but each one pleasured her as if it was her very first. The quick succession of orgasms, like exploding fireworks, drained her energy. She would have collapsed onto the bed in a state of pure pleasure if Desmond wasn’t holding her in position by her hair.

Melissa was impressed by Desmond’s staying power. Her successive orgasms and cries of pleasure completely obscured more beeping on her phone.

Desmond finally pulled his cock from her pussy and watched as her fluids erupted over his cock, and the bed. His dick was quickly pushed back in and Melissa felt like she was, at last, thoroughly being used for his pleasure.

Melissa had never really come down from her rolling orgasms but she could feel a big one start to build once more. She never had time to convert it because Desmond pulled his cock from her pussy and pulled her onto the floor in front of him.

Melissa found herself looking up at his cum coated member. Her head and mouth immediately headed for the spongy head which was halfway up Desmond’s body. Her hand came upon the shaft and she pulled it down to her level before sucking it between her lips. She quickly realised that she could put another hand around it. She looked at it for a while and the whole thing seemed comical. With both hands on his cock there was still enough room to put two more. Which meant that she could wank and suck his cock at the same time. Melissa grinned at the thought.

Melissa started to stroke his cock and suck on the bulbous head. While she knew she was good at deep-throating she decided not to try this out with a cock that would fill her throat twice over. Nevertheless, it was just as enjoyable for Desmond and his hands moved to the back of her head. He watched this wanton slut as she stroked and sucked on his cock, desperate for his spunk. She gagged a few times, releasing saliva over his length to lubricate it. She was certainly an energetic puppy eager to drink down his juices.

Melissa did everything right, sucking his cock, stroking his shaft, occasionally cupping his balls and squeezing them. She teased the head with the tip of her tongue, and she was rewarded for all her efforts. Desmond’s body started to rock back and forth. Melissa sucked harder when she realised she was on the verge of getting her just rewards.

She was slightly distracted by another beep of her phone, as it pinged once more, but nothing was going to put her off from such a glorious goal. She made a mental note to look at it as soon as his spunk was safely making its way down her throat and into her stomach. It was the food of Gods after all.

Melissa sucked on the very end of his knob while working his shaft with her hands. She wanked more than sucked him off. Her lips teased and encouraged his juices into her waiting mouth. She pumped hard with her hands and with plenty of cock to work with it was a lot easier than her husband’s.

“Fuck, yeah! Open wide, you gorgeous cocksucker,” Desmond cried.

Melissa followed his command. She looked up into Desmond’s eyes, stroking his length and waiting for his juices to invade her pretty little mouth. Jet after jet of sperm exploded into the back of her throat and pooled in her mouth. The flavour was wonderful, and the sheer amount of liquid meant that she needed to swallow some of it while more flooded into her. Melissa didn’t miss a drop. The whole scene seemed like the sort of porn video where the viewer could see the pulsing cock in the woman’s hand before she opens her mouth to let the spunk dribble over it.

Melissa didn’t do that, Melissa was a good girl, and after savouring the taste on her tongue, she swallowed all of it, and then went back for more, lots more. When she was satisfied that there was no more left to collect, she slowly rose to her feet and turned to look at the phone. She contemplated kissing Desmond but thought better of it. They both complimented each other on how good the sex was, and she confessed that it was the longest cock she had ever taken in her life. She finally made her way to her phone and picked it up.

Melissa read the messages that were all from her husband, John:

 

3.01 pm, “honey I caught an earlier flight, be home soon.”

3.16 pm, “through customs, will be home in under an hour.”

3.57 pm, “Five  minutes away, can’t wait to see you.”

 

“Fuck,” she cried, “my husband is due home –”

She quickly looked at the bedside clock which read four in the afternoon. The colour drained from her face. 

“NOW!”

Melissa panicked and told Desmond to be quiet. She was shaking as she left the bedroom while removing her ripped baby doll and putting it somewhere out of sight. There was nothing she could do to her hair. She paced up and down the corridor outside her bedroom desperately trying to think of something. She started to make excuses in her head, but none of them seemed plausible. She needed a plan. She made it halfway down the hall before going back to the bedroom to let Desmond know what she would try and achieve before heading downstairs to greet her husband. She told him that whatever he needed to be right now – it was quiet!

At precisely two minutes past four, the front door opened. Melissa was on her way from the bedroom while her black fuck-buddy, Desmond, was getting dressed. Melissa was still swallowing the remnants of his juices as she headed to meet her husband.

“Honey, hi,” said Melissa, trying to keep calm, “you’re home early?” she added, sounding surprised.

Her husband looked at her in the buff and blinked.

Melissa held her hands up in the air.

“I’m sorry, you caught me unawares. I was playing with myself in the bedroom and I had just climaxed. I wasn’t expecting you, and I hadn’t checked my phone until just now.”

“I caught an earlier flight. I was lucky to get away.”

Melissa leaned into her husband for a kiss and suddenly twisted her head to kiss him on the side of the cheek. It was a close call but the smell and taste of spunk on her lips might have been a bit of a giveaway.

“Well, what say you and I take advantage of my attire, or lack of it, and get you cleaned up in the shower? I bet you’re feeling grimy and tired after the flight?”

John nodded. It sounded like a good idea. He left the bags on the lounge floor and followed Melissa to the shower room. At the top of the stairs, she turned and started to strip his clothes off him. She loosened his tie and removed it, unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it free from his trousers, it got discarded. His trousers were next, but John pushed past her, telling her he needed to drop his phone and keys off in the bedroom.

Melissa nearly choked. The bedroom did not feature as part of her seduction schedule. It couldn’t have been further from her mind. She grabbed her husband’s hand and pulled him closer to her.

“It’s not tidy,” she said, “I’ve made a bit of a mess in there, cumming all over the sheets. You know how it is sometimes,” she smiled and winked. At least it was the truth.

John did know how it was, sometimes. He popped into the spare bedroom and dropped his gear off on the bed along with his trousers, shoes and socks. He reappeared naked, and with a hard-on that any man would be proud of. Anyone except Desmond, that is.

Melissa guided him into the shower.

“Come on you,” she shouted, “in the shower for a good clean and a bit of freshly plundered pussy.”

It was Desmond’s cue to make himself scarce.

John allowed himself to be pushed into the shower room. As Melissa turned on the water, he allowed his hands to come upon Melissa’s breasts from behind, squeezing them in the process. Stepping inside, Melissa almost rushed into the hot water. She quickly allowed it to invade her mouth and she swallowed some before turning towards her husband. It was the best she could achieve under the circumstances and she hoped the hot water would wash most of the taste of Desmond’s cum from her mouth.

John’s hand found her moist and wet pussy, and was a little surprised at the ease with which his fingers slipped into her. Melissa on the other hand was relieved that Desmond hadn’t cum in her, otherwise there would have been far more explanation required.

Melissa stroked her husband’s growing erection. It was half the size of Desmond’s but at least it wasn’t attached to a person that would have been angry at her for cheating on him.

Melissa placed one foot on a small shelf that circled the shower room. It was designed into the room to allow them to fuck more easily. It worked like a dream.

Melissa let out a scream when she looked over John’s shoulder as his cock pushed into her pussy. It wasn’t a scream of ecstasy or pleasure or of being penetrated. It was a scream of seeing Desmond poke his head around the door of the shower room. Desmond looked at them and with John’s back towards him, smiled at the rutting couple taking their pleasure under the flowing water.

Melissa used her eyes in a desperate attempt to indicate that Desmond should leave the house. The rapid shaking of her head towards the door, and her darting eyes did little to achieve her goal. Desmond just stood there and watched, and then got out his mobile phone and took a picture. Again, fortunately for Melissa, the flash was switched off.

Melissa started to encourage her husband. She started to raise and lower herself on his cock as he thrust inside her and then something strange happened. She let out a loud groan as if she was about to climax. A low growl started in the back of her throat until the words finally flowed out of her mouth.

“Oh, fuck me!” she uttered.

Desmond stood in the doorway with his cock poking out of his trousers and stroking it to hardness. He tossed himself off as Melissa watched him masturbate over her husband’s shoulder. The low moan wasn’t the orgasm that was building in her or the climax that she knew she was going to experience. No, it was the realisation of how beautiful Desmond’s cock looked from a distance. She marvelled at how it stood proud of his body and how his hand only managed to cover a quarter of it. Melissa couldn’t take her eyes off it as she moaned, and encouraged her husband to fuck her harder.

And encouraged John was. Her words, “fuck me hard with your big cock,” were a little lost on him, seeing as they were aimed at the person behind him. Melissa couldn’t help herself. The act of being watched having sex by the person that had just stretched her body to its fullest was overwhelming.

“Pound it into me, give it to me, make me scream,” were all words directed over her husband’s shoulder and into the waiting ears of Desmond. He could see the lust on her face as she was fucked so energetically, but he knew that that look would have been far more intense had it been his cock doing the pounding. Still, he thought, it was a good afternoon as nothing could have beaten a nice piece of white meat around his magnificent rod of steel.

Melissa closed her eyes as her climax swept through her. It wasn’t as intense as the one she experienced with Desmond, and there was no chance of this one making it into the realm of multiple orgasms. By the time she looked back towards the door, Desmond had disappeared.

Part of her was relieved and thankful and part of her was disappointed that she couldn’t have had more of him. After he spunked down her throat she had intended to take him one more time because she wanted to hear herself wail like a banshee as he fucked his cock into her. It wasn’t to be.

John spurted in his wife’s cunt as soon as she started panting with her approaching climax. As soon as he had come inside her, he released her from his clutches and they both relaxed and appreciated the flow of hot water. John started to wash clean from the sweat generated by travelling in confined spaces.

Melissa left the shower much sooner than John, partly to check that Desmond had actually left and was not waiting downstairs with a coffee and a biscuit and partly to make sure the bedroom was as tidy as she could make it.

Her phone beeped on the bedside table. Melissa picked it up and read the message that started with three laughing smilies.

I hear you were nearly caught. That was lucky. I mean, what hold would I have over you if you had been found out?

She read the message from her Master over and over. Her hands shook. Yes, she was nearly caught out and if the circumstances were any different she knew she would be experiencing divorce proceedings very shortly. Melissa contemplated a reply. Maybe it was time to stop these games. Demand that her Master show herself or himself and stop pretending. She was tired of the website too. All it showed were pictures of how depraved she was getting. Yet she liked all the attention through the likes she had accumulated. It made her feel special in a celebrity kind of way.

In reality, Melissa loved it. Every bit of it, every adventure, every cock, every hand on her backside, and yes, every pussy too. That was her biggest surprise to date.

The next message that pinged on her phone made her smile.

Nice cock though, don’t you think?

She tapped a very short answer to her Master.

Yes. Fucking wonderful.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments