Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of a Cougar, Chapter 6

"Zuri is one sexy older woman who redefines her sexual freedom after her husband dies"

25
3 Comments 3
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Friday, April 10, 2021.

That Friday morning, I was with Danny. It’s funny because that week, he had become a constant. We lay in bed. He was behind me with his arm under my leg. He stroked with vigor.

I heard my pussy squishing with each thrust. He slowed a tad; we shared a lengthy kiss. He moved on top of me. I caressed his strong back as he pushed deeper and deeper. I felt my whole body tingle, “Ayyy, Danny, shit!” I exclaimed.

He pulled out, went downtown, and parked his tongue in my spot until I rained on his face. He grinned. I watched him push that cock back into my center. I watched it glide back and forth. I saw it pulsate. I saw it throb. His eyes rolled, “Ummm,” he moaned.

He lay next to me, “I’ve been listening to Shania Twain,” he admitted randomly.

I chuckled, “Really?”

We lay on our sides. He smiled just before he started crooning out a few lyrics from That Don't Impress Me Much and Man I Feel Like a Woman.

“So, what do you think?”

“You’re right...Good music is good music. It lives on beyond us.”

I touched his face.

“I wanted to tell you, Duchess, my loan was approved.”

“That’s great, Danny, I am happy for you.”

“I’m meeting with this guy today about a location.” I watched him leave the bed. He reached for my hand. I went to my knees. Our lips touched. “Your kisses bring me good luck.”

I chuckled, “If only that were true.”

“I’m serious,” he said as he kissed me again. “I know you don’t want me to say it, but I know you can feel it,” he said as he placed my hand on his heart.

I felt something. But I couldn’t let it creep in. I removed my hand, “I hope you get the location you want, Danny.”

He smiled, “Thanks, Duchess.”

******

Breakfast was delicious as usual. Ernesto had done another amazing job. Fried chicken wings, wheat waffles dusted with powdered sugar, eggs with ham and potatoes.

I was standing by the sink rinsing my plate off before placing it into the dishwasher when he brushed against my ass. I felt his stiff cock. I looked back, “Everyone is gone, Mamita,” he said as he kissed my neck. His hand glided down the right side and then up until he found my gem and played with it until I buckled.

I felt his tip slip in. He moaned. He went slow. He spoke sweetly in Spanish as he stroked, “Asi, te gusta?”

I nodded rapidly. He knew what I liked. I was dripping. My pussy was throbbing. I tried to wean him down to two days, but it was a challenge. It was part of our routine, and I didn’t want favorites. I couldn’t have any. They were all my guys; I loved our arrangement.

He pulled out and hopped on the counter. I bent over and took his cock into my mouth. “Si, si, si, Mamita, ayyy, shit, fuck, mami,” he moaned as I gagged. His soft pubes brushed against my lips. I felt his cum filling my mouth.

After I cleaned his cock. He kissed my mouth, “Somos nasty. I love it.”

I chuckled “I like it too.”

He smiled but then got serious, “So, what’s going on between you and Danny?”

“Danny and me?”

He nodded, “I noticed that he has been sneaking in and out of your room. You’ve been with him every day, igual que yo.”

“Danny wants what you have. I’ve decided to give him what he wants.”

“I thought I was special.”

“You are—”

“I get it. But if the other guys find out...they might want every day too. You can’t give us all every day.”

I sighed, “You’re right. That would be a challenge.”

******

Thursday, June 6, 1996

It was the night of the play. My parents stopped by my apartment early. My dad was proud of all that I had accomplished. He said it many times that night. They drove me to the theater. We planned to have dinner after the show.

*******

I looked at the faces at the end of the play. My heart was filled with joy. The thunderous applause was more than I hoped for. It was clear the opening night was a success. After we left the stage, we walked out to the lobby to do a meet and greet with the audience.

It was nice hearing the people compliment us on a great job. Another woman mentioned that she purchased tickets for all the other nights.

My parents were among the last few people to congratulate me. As I stood there speaking to them, Nigel walked up, “Congratulations. Job well done.”

I smiled, “Thank you, Mr. Craddock. These are my parents, Cynthia and Sherman Bradley.”

He smiled, “It’s a pleasure to meet you both,” Nigel said as he reached for their hands and shook.

“Mr. Craddock is one of the top donors here at the theater.”

My mother nodded, “He’s also all in the papers. He’s been buying up property throughout Forsyth and Davidson Counties. I only hope you leave some of the land for the animals to roam free.”

He nodded, “Of course. I have a team that works with me. I do not believe in over-developing areas. I’m a nature enthusiast, myself.”

My mother eyed him, “Glad to hear it.”

I took a deep breath.

“We’ll wait for you at the car, Pecan.”

I watched my parents leave. I looked at Nigel. He sighed, “Sorry. I wanted to meet the people responsible for creating the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met.”

I looked around, “Nigel—”

“I know. I couldn’t help myself, Pearl or should I call you Pecan?”

I chuckled, “Only my mother and father call me that.”

“I’m sure there’s an interesting story behind it.”

I shrugged, “Not really. I love pecans, and my skin is the color of butter pecan ice cream.”

He smiled, “Will I see you tonight?”

“I will find you as soon as I’m done with dinner.”

“Where are you headed to eat?”

ElianaHampton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaHampton

“Red Lobster.”

“Enjoy.”

******

After eating four biscuits and drinking two glasses of sweet tea, I was full as a tick, but my father insisted I order something else. So, I did. I figured I’d eat the leftovers for lunch. As we sat enjoying a beautiful night, I saw a familiar face enter the restaurant. He was with a younger man. They sat at a booth behind ours. I smiled inside.

My father was on a high from seeing me on stage. He insisted that I needed to move to Los Angeles to pursue my dreams. My mother was against it. She didn’t want me so far away. My brother was in college in Texas. She didn’t want both of her children away from home.

“There are plenty of shows being filmed right there in Wilmington, Sherm. She doesn’t need to go all the way to California.”

“I know, but the money is in LA. I want my baby to be a big star. She can do it.”

She smiled, “She can. I am sure of it, but I don’t want her that far away. And she doesn’t want to be that far away either,” she said giving me a look as if she knew something.

My left eyebrow lifted as I continued to eat my pasta and shrimp.

The server stopped by our table, “Desert?”

“Oh gosh no. I’m stuffed. Can we just have the check?” I asked politely.

“I’m paying,” insisted my father as he reached for his wallet.

“Oh, don’t worry. It was taken care of. The manager wanted to congratulate you on your play tonight.”

My eyes widened. I knew Nigel had something to do with our bill being paid. My mother gave me those suspicious eyes. I looked away, and soon after, we left.

*****

My parents dropped me off. My mother walked me to the door. She stated she needed to use the bathroom before they headed back to Rockingham County, but my gut told me that she wanted to say something.

When we stepped inside, she stared at me, “Is that man your sugar daddy?”

“Sugar Daddy, Mom, what on earth—”

“Methinks the lady doth protest too much.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Is he married?”

I didn’t respond at first. She shook her head.

“Mom, he’s getting divorced.”

“Is he?”

“Yes. He is.”

“Protect yourself, Pecan. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“He’s not going to hurt me. He’s a good man. I promise. He would never hurt me.”

She touched my face lovingly, “I remember my first time. It was with a much older man.”

“What happened?”

“He never divorced his wife. Eventually, he became ill. I was already seeing your father when he died.”

My eyes watered, “Mama, that’s not what I have with Nigel. It’s different.”

She nodded, “I love you, Pecan, you did great tonight.” She kissed my forehead and left.

*****

Many thoughts ran through my mind as I drove to see Nigel. When I arrived at his place, I found him holding a glass of wine. He handed it to me. I sipped. He took the glass and finished the rest, “So glad you’re finally here,” he said before pressing his lips to mine.

“You love me, right, Nigel?”

“Yes. You never have to question my love. I would do anything for you.”

I believed him. I felt it. We ended up in his bed. I had him wrapped in my thighs as he pushed balls deep. He went deeper and deeper. Our hearts raced. Our foreheads beaded with sweat. We moaned and groaned like animals in the wild.

I grabbed his ass and held it tightly. I wanted to feel every inch deep inside. I grunted and trembled; he thrust harder, deeper, faster. He grunted and exploded inside me. He rested on top of me as we kissed the moments away. “Promise me you’ll never go far away from me, Pearl.”

I ran my fingers through his hair, “I never want to leave you, Nigel.”

*****

Friday, April 10, 2021

The end of the day had arrived. I was sitting in my room wearing a floral embroidered mesh nightgown. The bedroom door opened. There they were. I got tired of them fighting over their time slots. I decided to have them both.

This was something they willingly accepted. They stepped through the door oiled up and wearing towels. I could see their bulges making the towel poke out. I smiled. It wasn’t the first time I’d experienced double penetration.

I had done it a few times with Sammy and Ernesto, but I had my first experience with Nigel. As I stated before...he taught me a lot about the art of making love and hardcore fucking.

They dropped the towels and made their way over to the bed. First, Barry climbed in on the left. He immediately started kissing my mouth. His hands rubbed all over me. He guided me back on the bed.

Benjamin was on my right. He toyed with my gem as his brother fingered me. I was already panting and moaning. Ben got between my legs and sucked my swollen clit as my feet rested on his shoulders. After he had enough, he pushed his long veiny dick into my pussy and stroked with vigor while caressing my right leg.

My head turned left. My mouth was full. He was sweet. He pushed deeper. I took all of him. He smiled as he caressed my chin, “Yeah, that’s it, duchess. Shit,” he moaned. After a while, he pulled from my mouth and lay back. I mounted him in reverse. Ben held his meaty cock in his right hand waiting for my lips to cover it. I obliged him.

I humped Barry joyfully, and I sucked Ben sweetly. He pulled out of my mouth to kiss me. He looked into my eyes just as I was climaxing again. He smiled, “My turn,” he said as he lifted me off his brother’s dick. I was on my back when he pressed his way inside. “Ah yes, I’m about to bust. Fuck,” he confessed.

His ass checks tightened. He held steady and unloaded. He rolled to the right panting. Barry eased closer, lifted my left leg, and pressed his way inside; it was time to fill her again. But he was not close. He continued to stroke. He savored every moment inside my pussy.

Finally, he pulled out, “Suck it, baby,” he demanded.

I hurried to catch his cum. I loved how his cock throbbed in my mouth as he erupted.

After we cleaned up, I lay between them. The morning with my twin lovers would be just as fantastic as the night.

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments