Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of a Cougar, Chapter 12

"Zuri is one sexy older woman who redefines her sexual freedom after her husband dies"

11
4 Comments 4
1.0k Views 1.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Sat, March 1, 1997.

The night was beautiful. I cooked a nice meal for two. Theo had wine with his meal. I had water and a glass of sweet tea. I intended to eat as healthily as I could. Theo was excited about the baby, and so was I.

After dinner, I was in the kitchen finishing the dishes. Theo placed a kiss on my mouth, so sweet. His hand touched my belly. I laughed because my tummy was still flat. "Our baby," he said with a smile.

"Yes. Our baby."

"I'll take out the trash."

I watched him grab the bag and then leave the apartment. I was in the bathroom by the time he came back. "I thought you got lost out there," I joked with him as I whipped my hair into a bun.

"Yeah, I was just talking to my mother."

"Everything good?"

"Yes," he reassured me. I kissed his lips and went into the bedroom. "Oh, babe, you remembered to lock the door?" I asked from the bedroom. A few times I woke up in the morning and found the door unlocked.

"Yes," he replied. I heard the shower. I was in bed waiting for Theo. After his shower, he came into the room butt-naked. I knew what that meant.

He climbed in and immediately eased between my legs. He slipped right in and smiled. His mouth suckled my nipple. This was heaven. So wet. Each thrust was divine. I caressed his neck. We confessed our love for each other.

My eyes closed. Then they opened. My heart nearly beat out of my chest. I saw him standing there in our bedroom watching, just like he used to watch us fuck. "Theo, Theo," I said with urgency.

But he must have thought I was climaxing because he went into overdrive and worked my pussy until he exploded. "Ahhhhh," he said with delight. Then he saw the look on my face, "What?" he asked.

I looked over his shoulder. He turned and saw Nigel glaring at him. He rolled off me and stood. "Uncle Nigel, what? How?"

"The door was unlocked. I just walked in."

I pulled the covers over my tits. "I've seen you naked before, Zuri," Nigel commented.

"Yes. That was in the past. She's my woman now."

Nigel chuckled, "Theo, you know that Zuri will never be yours. Not as long as I have breath in my body."

Theo gulped, "You gave her up."

"No. I didn't. I do remember asking you to find Zuri. To ask her to see me, but I see that you've gotten very comfortable here."

"It doesn't matter what you asked him to do. I broke it off with you because you wanted to be with your wife. Now, go to her. Theo and I are fine."

He shook his head, "No. Pearl. You promised me. I still love you. "

"I can't go back to the way things were."

"She's not going back to the way things were," added Theo, "she's having my child."

Nigel scoffed, "It's not your child. Now, you will get your things, and head back to Winston Salem. A driver will take you to the airport in the morning."

"For what?"

"You're going to England for several months to run operations. Just as we discussed."

"You can't do this. It's my child."

Nigel looked at him sternly. "Theo."

Theo looked at me. His eyes filled with hurt. He grunted, "I am so sorry. I do love you."

And just like that, he left.

Nigel stared at me in disappointment. "What happened to never wanting to be far away from me?" he asked.

I left the bed. I got in his face, "How dare you come here like this—"

His tongue was in my mouth. I pushed him back. "No! Not this time, Sir Nigel. You done tore your drawls—"

"What are drawls?"

"Your underwear, dammit. I'm done with your foolishness."

"I promise things will be different this time," he said sweetly as he caressed my cheek. "Samantha will let us be. She promises to let us have our time."

"Our time? So, I have to be your mistress?"

"Not exactly."

I folded my arms. "Then what?"

"She wants the three of us to try and get along."

I chuckled, "Are you saying that your wife wants to fuck me?"

"She says that she is attracted to you." He caressed my face. "Who wouldn't be?"

"Don't flatter me, Nigel. This is crazy. How is this going to help anything? Besides. I have feelings for Theo."

"Don't say that. Please."

"What did you expect? You pushed me away."

"No, you left."

MonserratPeters
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserratPeters

"And why did I leave?"

He undid my bun. My hair cascaded down. His fingers played in my hair. I hated the spell he had over me. I was weak or stupid. Maybe both. He turned me around, slid into my sloppy wet center, and stroked. It felt like old times.

*****

Nigel ended up buying out the lease. I went back to Winston. My mother thought I was crazy for letting Theo go. But he was in England by the time got back to town. I lived in Nigel's apartment. And that's where the three of us would have our little meetings.

The first time was odd. It took me a while to soften up to her. She had been such a bitch. But she was going extra hard that night. Serving me. Giving me compliments.

That night, she tasted me. It was the second time I had been with a woman. She went in. I had to grab the top of her hair as my stomach nearly caved in like an emptied Capri Sun. Her face was wet with my juices.

Nigel kissed her mouth. I guess he loved my pussy on her lips. He opened my legs wider and pressed his way inside. She caressed my tits as he fucked me slowly. She told me that I was beautiful. I almost wanted to believe she was a good person.

Yet after weeks of fucking her, she started to be too controlling. I had to remind her that I was a grown-ass woman. Following me and asking me about the people I met up with. Then she learned that I was pregnant. She wanted me to have an abortion.

I informed her that I was not. "You're going to ruin this," she argued.

Nigel sighed, "Zuri will not have an abortion. It's her choice."

"This wasn't part of the deal, Nigel," she fussed. "You're trying to steal my husband right from under my nose," she snapped.

Nigel stood in front of me, Samantha, calm down."

"I'm getting out of here," I said to Nigel.

He held onto her arms. I managed to walk by her without being hit. I shook my head and slammed the door shut.

*****

So how did Nigel and I end up legally married? That seemed like a gift that was hand-delivered by the Almighty. Samantha got caught up in some trouble trying to help her brother. She had been taking money from one of their non-profits and giving it to her brother's company to help him from having to declare bankruptcy.

Nigel's accounts tracked down the discrepancies to her. He told her that he wanted a divorce. And he wanted it clean. That she would explain to the kids that she wanted to be single. To avoid trouble, she agreed.

On May 24, 1997, we were married in a private ceremony. I'd love to tell you that everything was great. Well, with Nigel and I, things were great. His children, specifically his son and oldest daughter. They sided with their mother. They were convinced that I was the worst. However, his youngest daughter took a liking to me. And it burned her mother up knowing her child liked me.

****

Friday, May 14, 2021.

A lot had happened since the trip with Danny and Ernesto. When we returned, I learned that Marsha's husband passed away. After the funeral, she and one of her lovers went to Costa Rica for a couple of months.

Danny, Ernesto, and I were still going at it heavily every day. That morning, I was with the twins. They had me wide open. I was riding Barry's cock. Ben was deep in my ass. They were loving Friday mornings. For me, it was mindless sex that helped me keep my mind off the confusing situation I had brewing with Danny, Ernesto, and Theo.

I was floating on a cloud when Barry popped inside me. We kissed. I felt Ben pulling out of my ass. Then I felt his cum all over my back.

*****

Monday, April 6, 1998.

Months had drifted by since I had seen him. I swore to Nigel that I would never see Theo that way.  Nigel and I stopped inviting other people to our bed. It was just us. That day when I stopped by the office to have lunch with Nigel, I saw him.

Even though he was with a woman, he couldn't take his eyes off me and my full belly. "Zuri, wow, look at you," he said.

I nodded, "You're back."

"Yes. Theo is back. This is his fiancé Michelle."

"Fiance. Okay. Good for you too," I said.

She wrapped her arms around me. "It's nice to meet you. Congrats on your little one."

"It's our first child," said Nigel.

Theo did his best to keep his composure. "When is the baby due?" he asked.

"Next month."

He took a deep breath. "Michelle and I have to get going."

I stood next to Nigel. They said, "Goodbye," and then left.

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments