Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary Of A Cougar, Chapter 11

"Zuri is one sexy older woman who redefines her sexual freedom after her husband dies"

14
2 Comments 2
733 Views 733
1.9k words 1.9k words

Friday, April 23, 2021. The hotel was surrounded by sparkling blue water on one side and darker water on the other. The sun was bright as we strolled the outside taking in the sights. We stopped by the docks and enjoyed watching the various watercraft cast off for a ride on the waterway.

Danny had his cell phone. He took a video of me and his new best friend Ernesto. First, we stood next to each other. The boats on the water were a beautiful backdrop. Ernesto pulled me in for a sweet kiss and Danny poked a little fun at the both of us.

I looked at him and smiled, "Are you done taking pictures and recording or are you going to join us in having a good time?"

He chuckled, "Oh Duchess, I am having the best time," he replied with a wink to Ernesto. He walked over to us and then handed his phone to Ernesto. He placed his hands on my hips, "This weekend may be Ernesto's birthday, but it's all about us spoiling you."

"Dale!" said Ernesto with excitement as he recorded Danny giving me the most passionate kiss we had ever shared. I was sopping wet below.

He grinned, "I know that look but you'll have to wait until tonight."

"Will I?"

He nodded, "We're taking you out to eat. Let's go."

****

It was an exquisite bistro. The kind with linen napkins folded into perfect triangles and glasses of water stayed filled to the rim. The three of us sat listening to the soft sounds of tropical music play, along with various conversations, forks, and or spoons connecting with the plates.

Our table was filled with delicious food. We drank a few bottles of wine and sampled several of their crafted beers. It was a good thing the hotel was within walking distance. I was feeling a little free.

Danny reached for my hand, "This is also a celebration."

I smiled, "You got the spot you wanted."

His face shined, "I did."

"Congratulations."

"The property owner Mr. Theo Stuart was cool. He let me have the space at a great deal."

I paused at the sound of that name, that Theo. I said to myself. What was he trying to do? I wondered. "I'm happy for you," I said as I leaned over to kiss his mouth.

"Yes, congrats, Danny, we are both proud of you, man," added Ernesto, "another round of drinks!"

I laughed, "Do we need more?"

"Of course, It's my birthday weekend!"

*****

The last time I ended up in a drunken fuck fest was in New Orleans. It was the first time I had ever been fucked by a woman; however, it wouldn't be the last.

I was in bed, naked as the day I arrived on the planet. I toyed with my gem as they watched stroking their cocks. I don't know if it was the effects of the alcohol but it seemed as if they stood oddly close to one another. Danny's hand rubbed Ernesto's ass.

I paused. Danny smiled, "No, keep touching yourself, we like that."

I watched them kiss and stroke each other's dicks as I got myself off. This was new. I had no idea that they were experimenting. I just went with the flow. I wanted to see how far they would go.

Ernesto got in bed with me. I was on my back. He lifted my leg and penetrated slowly. I tasted the drunkenness on his tongue. He stroked slowly. My walls were tight around his shaft. We were in a drunken haze. His cock felt fuller than usual inside my pussy. I moaned like crazy.

I looked up to witness Danny covering himself in oil. His skin shined like patent leather. He licked his pretty lips before getting into bed behind Ernesto. For a moment Ernesto paused. His face turned red. I never heard a man moan and groan in that much ecstasy.

After several minutes, we fell into a wonderful rhythm. Ernie and I played with my pearl. Our mouths touched, we cussed, we talked dirty. "This is our little secret, right, Mamita?"

"Yes, Ernie, our secret."

"We love you so much, Mamita."

"Yeah?"

"Si, me crees?"

I nodded. I did believe they loved me Especially if they trusted me with something so intimate. Our sounds grew louder. And then Ernie grunted. I felt his cock throbbing inside my center. I was filled with his warmth.

He pulled from my center. Danny pulled from his ass. Danny and I kissed sweetly as Ernie tasted his love juice which flowed from me.

Danny stroked his cock rapidly. I humped Ernie's mouth slowly. I saw it; it erupted and spilled onto his hand.

*****

Wednesday, Jan 1, 1997.

Theo and I decided to head back to the Triad for the holidays. I planned to spend time with my family. And he was going to visit his. He was nervous because of how he left the family company.

He stated that Nigel was pretty upset with him. He felt like Theo was kicking him in the teeth after all he had done to be supportive of Theo.

He didn't have their blood. His mother was gay. She wasn't open about it during that time. She always wanted a child but could not get pregnant. She was married on paper for a few years to a man named William Stuart. They adopted a newborn from a teenage mother who couldn't afford to care for the child.

After three years, they divorced. His mother moved in with her "friend" and they raised Theo. Nigel took an interest in Theo. He believed that all young boys need a solid father figure in their lives. He was that to Theo.

While Theo was with his mother, I was hanging out with mine. We sat across from each other at the kitchen table, "So how long are you and Theo staying?" she asked with a wide smile.

HelenTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenTasty

I shook my head and chuckled, "We leave Saturday."

"You look happy, Pecan."

"Mama, don't start. We are just friends."

"Friends! Ha. I am not crazy or dumb, girl. That man loves you. And he's good for you too."

"Nigel was good to me."

She kissed her teeth, "And where is he now?"

I didn't respond.

"Exactly. Don't let Theo get away. I'd love a few grandbabies."

"Mama."

"Don't mama, me. I'd much rather you have his children than a bunch of kids for a married man."

I chuckled before reaching for my cup of hot chocolate.

*****

By Friday that week, I was out shopping. It was a nice brisk day. I was in Charlotte at the mall shopping at one of the high-end stores. As I stood looking at some nice sparkly dresses, I wondered, where on earth would I wear something like this? To a ball. Yes, a ball. But what ball? I stepped away from the rack and bumped into her.

We stared each other down, "Well if it isn't Nigel's...hmmm, friend?" she smirked.

"I'm not Nigel's anything. You wanted him to yourself. You got him."

She touched my chin. I moved her hand, "Why are you touching me?"

She looked around and then back at me, "Don't cause a scene, girl. If you knew how to play your cards, you could still have Nigel."

I huffed, "Well, he's all yours now."

Nigel walked up and damn near froze when he saw us together. His teenage daughter was with him. She eyed me, "Mom who's your friend?"

Samantha smiled, "This is Zuri. She's a friend of your father and me. What are you doing with yourself now?" she asked me as if we were really friends.

I eyed her, but out of respect for the child, I smiled. "I'm living on the coast."

"Where exactly?" she pried.

I made a face before telling her a general location. I didn't want Nigel trying to find me.

"That's a lovely area. Nigel and I own property in Fort Fisher. We should meet up one weekend. The three of us or...are you seeing anyone?"

I nodded.

"Oh, then the four of us."

I could see the hurt on Nigel's face. He still had feelings for me. I smiled within before I nodded. She reached for Nigel's hand and they walked away. I saw them with a crowd of family members. One of whom happened to be Theo. I sent him the sweetest smile. Immediately after, my eyes met Samantha's. I looked away.

*****

February 1997

We went back to the coast. Life was good. I felt at peace. Another month in the book. I didn't have any contact from Nigel. He seemed like he was content. I decided to be content as well. I was in bed with Theo just before midnight. He was nestled between my legs, giving me the most amazing strokes. My nails were dug into his back just as he was reaching the peak. I said, "I'm pregnant."

He paused. Slowly, his strokes resumed. He had the biggest smile. "I've prayed that you would get pregnant. It's mine right? It has to be; you haven't been with Nigel since early November."

"It's yours."

He kissed me. He grunted. His load filled me. We were happy.

******

April 24, 2021. Another wild drunken night in the books, I thought as I looked right and then left. I lay in between two men. And I was sure they had been intimate before they shared that experience with me.

I crawled over Danny. He moved in close to Ernesto. I grabbed my phone before walking into the bathroom. I saw a message from Theo. I opened it. It was a naked picture of him and the words, "Can't wait until we are together gain."

"You can go one weekend without me."

"You know what I mean."

I smiled. I started to write and I waited until his message came through. "I dreamed about you last night."

I smiled, "That's funny because I dreamed of you too."

"Really?"

"Yes. The time we were making love, and I told you that I was pregnant."

"I remember that."

"I loved how happy you were."

"You made me the happiest man alive."

I placed the phone down to relieve myself. After, I washed my hands. I picked up the phone to read, "I love you."

"I know. And I still love you."

The texting halted. I knew he was most likely with his young thing. I was with mine. I started the shower and got in.

*****

Before brunch, the guys and I were on the balcony. I stared out at the water. My hair danced in the wind. They were standing on either side of me. "How long?" I asked.

They told me that it was new. It happened after he and Danny shared me for the first time. They both realized how much they cared for me and later developed feelings for each other. So there we were the three of us on the balcony. I turned to Danny. "You're okay with sharing me with Ernesto?"

"I want you both," he confessed, as his hand rested on my hips. Ernie eased behind me and kissed my neck. "We want you. We will take care of you," he promised.

My head turned; I kissed his mouth. I knew the twins and Sammy would be gone for good in a year, but my two lovers would stay.

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments