Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Across The Pond - Chapter 4

"The two lusty couples take that last step"

49
10 Comments 10
5.0k Views 5.0k
6.8k words 6.8k words

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this story partway through, I invite you to start at the beginning. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, or if you don't, please leave a message. Enjoy!"

Anne was a bit nervous as she waited for Diana and Rick to arrive. She had spent the time taking a nice long bath and made sure she was properly groomed for the events of the evening, her pink pussy lips bare and smooth with just a small triangle of closely clipped hair above her clit. As she shaved, she teased her clit and slipped her fingers inside herself for a quick thrill. She knew she was as ready as she could be for this evening’s fun.

Her husband had showered, shaved and trimmed himself as well, but he resisted the urge to masturbate as he wanted to wait to come inside Diana’s sweet cunt.

Diana too was clean and bare, completely so with not a hair to be found around her pussy and bum. Being naturally blonde, she had to pay special attention to get it all, so fine was her pubic hair. Her husband was all cleaned up as well; she made sure of it by showering with him and inspecting her handiwork before they were through.

Steve was busy preparing dinner. He and his wife both acknowledged that he was a better cook and quite frankly enjoyed it more than she did. She didn’t mind doing the washing up so it was a fair division of effort. He had banished Anne from the small kitchen as he prepared the meal, so she just sat and waited impatiently. She jumped to her feet every time she heard a car coming up the road; he just chuckled to himself each time she did. Finally, the crunch of tires on the gravel drive was heard; Anne jumped to her feet excitedly and rushed to open the door.

“Hi!” she said nervously as he greeted them both. She hugged Diana first and gave her a quick peck on the cheek before going to Rick and allowing him to wrap her in a firm hug. He bent down to kiss her cheek but she was having none of that; her lips met his and their tongues danced with each other’s; she wanted there to be no doubt as to what she wanted later. After hugging and kissing Rick, she went back to Diana and kissed her as well. “Your husband is a very good kisser,” she breathed, “as are you!” Just then Steve appeared in the doorway to see his wife’s lips leave Diana’s, and his cock twitched at the sight that promised a very fun and sexy evening for them all.

Diana extracted herself from Anne’s embrace and went to Steve, kissing him first on the cheek and then looking him in the eye, winking before craning her lips to his. Again, tongues flicked and danced as they tasted each other for the first time. “Your husband is a very good kisser as well!” she said to Anne.

“I think you’ll find he’s very good at quite a few things!” Anne replied as she shimmied past them, her fingertip touching Diana’s lower lip as she passed.

“What about you?” Diana asked, “Are you good at many things as well?”

“You can be the judge of that later, as can your husband!” she replied. “But first, a drink and some dinner. White wine okay for you?”

“White wine is fine, Rick brought a few cans for the men,” she replied. He wasn’t a wine drinker and neither was Steve, he had learned earlier in the day. They all sat in the cozy living room while dinner finished cooking, husbands with their own wives for now.

Dinner was really good, both Diana and Rick complimented Steve on the meal as the table was cleared away. Anne moved to start the washing up but Diana stopped her.

“Why don’t we let the men do the washing up?” she suggested. “You and I can go get ready and show our husbands what we bought today!”

“That is a great idea,” said Rick. He and Steve did the dishes and got out snacks and more drinks and moved to the living room. It wasn’t long before they heard Anne’s voice through the bedroom door.

“Are you sitting comfortably, gentlemen?” she called. Steve replied that they were. “Then let’s begin,” she finished the old saying, opening the door as she did. She and Diana moved into the living room, both dressed in their new lingerie. Anne was a vision in her new basque, stockings and knickers. Just as Victoria had suggested, the basque was fitted a bit tightly, making her generous bosom plump out the top a little, suggesting that with very little urging they might spill out altogether. Rick inhaled sharply.

“Wow!" was all he could manage. “You look… WOW!” Steve nodded his agreement.

Then Diana appeared from behind her dressed in a filmy black outfit with tiny sequins that barely covered her at all. The top part was in a halter tie behind her neck, extending down and tied just below and between her small but pert breasts and then falling to her waist. Below, her bottom and pussy were covered in a pair of knickers of the same sheer material; through it, Steve could just make out the outline of her nipples, firm and erect and a hint of the cleft of her pussy lips.

“You look amazing!” he breathed. Diana did a slow pirouette in front of the two men. “Simply amazing! You are a very lucky man, Rick.”

“As are you,” he replied, patting the seat on the sofa beside him and beckoning his wife to sit down. The two women looked at each other and winked at the same time before going to sit beside each other’s husband.

“I think we all know what’s going to happen here,” said Anne as she placed her hand on Rick’s thigh. “But just to be sure that everyone is on the same page, let’s get it all out in the open.” She leaned over to kiss Rick. “Do you want to fuck me?” she asked.

“I do,” he replied, kissing her again. “Very much. As long as my darling wife is fine with it.” He looked over to see Diana and Steve in a hot embrace, their mouths mashed together and their hands roaming each other’s bodies.

“I think she is,” whispered Anne. “Ahem!” she said more loudly. Diana and Steve stopped for a moment and looked at her. “You need to say it,” said Anne. “Stephen darling, do you want to fuck Diana?”

“I think I would like that very much, so long as you don’t mind,” he replied with a grin. “What about you, Diana, are you okay with your husband fucking my wife?”

“I am indeed,” she said. “But I rather doubt I will notice.” She leaned toward him and kissed him again. Both couples then began in earnest, and before long Anne had her hands threaded through Rick’s hair as he ate her pussy while Diana had sunk to her knees in front of Steve, taking his cock into her mouth.

Anne was already extremely aroused so it didn’t take long for Rick to tongue her clit to the first orgasm she’d had with a man other than her husband since she’d gotten married. Her cries filled the room as she came, calling Rick’s name loudly and urging him not to stop, ever! Finally, he relented, kissing his way up her body until their lips met and she tasted herself on them. They paused for a few moments to watch their spouses as Diana expertly sucked his cock. His face told the tale and they could both see he was about to come as it contorted into shapes that would be hilariously funny in any other context. Then he groaned loudly and pushed his hips upward, “You better stop unless you want my cum in your mouth!”

She didn’t stop; in fact, she went down on him farther, taking him deeper as he came, spurting warm jets of sticky, milky fluid into her mouth. She gagged once but held him there, gathering his semen into her mouth as she worked her tongue along his shaft, milking it of every drop. Anne could see his cock spasming as he came, pulsing with each contraction of his balls. After a moment, Diana took her mouth off him, opened wide to show him his cum and then swallowed it down, smiling before opening her mouth and showing him that it was all gone.

She turned and smiled at her husband and her friend, “Your husband tastes wonderful!”

“I know he does!” replied Anne. She stood up and took Rick’s hand. “This sofa is probably not the most comfortable place for this, not when there’s a nice big bed in the next room.” He stood up beside her. “You can join us if you like!” said Anne as she led Diana’s husband into the bedroom.

Diana stood up as well and took Steve’s hand, “Shall we?” she said, pulling on it. “I want to watch your wife fuck my husband!”

“Me too!” he said as he stood up. She led him into the bedroom, where they saw their spouses getting comfortable on the bed. Moving Diana to a wingback chair that was in the corner of the room, he took the fabric of her knickers in his hands. “Is this very expensive?” he asked.

“A little,” she replied, her voice shaking a bit in anticipation of what he might do. “But I know where you can get one if you want one for your lovely wife.” Just at that moment, he saw his lovely wife sucking Rick’s cock back to life.

“That’s not what I had in mind,” he said, taking a firm grip on the fabric. He looked her in the eye and she nodded imperceptibly. “I’ll buy you a new one!” and he pulled hard at the side of her knickers, ripping them from her and eliciting a small cry from her as he did.

“Fuck me!” she said softly, “I was hoping you would do that!”

“Were you? Then you won’t mind if I do this!” He grasped the filmy top portion and ripped it from her as well. She lost her balance for a moment and fell into him, now completely naked with small red marks where the fabric had pressed against her skin before yielding.

“Oh my!” she cried as he led her backward, guiding her to sit in the chair. Getting onto his knees in front of her, he spread her legs and moved them so the backs of her knees were over his shoulders. As his head moved down and his tongue brushed her clit, a soft, “Ooohhh,” escaped her lips. “Mmmm, like that!’” she purred as he teased her clit and slipped two fingers inside her. She was oblivious to action going on only a few feet away from her as Anne had brought Rick back to full hardness and was moving to mount him cowgirl style.

Steve’s lips, tongue and fingers worked like magic as he aroused her, making her pussy leak little rivulets of fluid that ran down her slit and between the lovely round cheeks of her ass. He ignored the sounds from the bed behind him as best he could but he could tell his wife was thoroughly enjoying fucking a strange man as much as he was enjoying her riding him. After a minute or so, Diana stopped him.

“Let’s join them on the bed,” she said, pushing him away. “I mean, I love what you’re doing there and I hope you’ll do it some more later but right now, I need a cock in me!”

Steve stood and helped her to her feet. She pushed him backwards and he fell onto the bed beside her husband, their heads opposite each other. The motion of the bed made Rick’s cock slip out of Anne’s pussy so they paused long enough to get him back inside her and she began rocking her hips over his again. Diana climbed on top of Steve and reached down to guide him into her sopping slit. Down she plunged onto him and she began to rock her hips as well, soon picking up the timing of the other couple so they were rocking back and forth together.

Diana watched Anne’s face as they both fucked each other’s husbands. “Open your eyes,” she said to Anne, “Watch me fuck your husband and I’ll watch you fuck mine!” Anne complied and they stared into each other’s faces as they rode, whispering to each other how it felt to be fucking the other’s husband while she watched.

“Rick’s longer than Steve,” Anne panted as her breath grew ragged.

“Mmmm, but Steve is thicker!” Diana replied.

“Um, we’re right here!” complained Rick.

“Shut up!” commanded Diana. “Just fuck Anne’s sweet pussy! Fill her with your delicious cum!”

“I’m really close!” panted Anne. Diana reached out for her hand and grasped it.

“Me too!” she cried. They held hands as they rode the men, their eyes never leaving the other’s face as they did. “Wait for me!” Diana pleaded, “I want us to come together!” Anne slowed a little and watched Diana’s face for a clue that she had caught up. It was all a guessing game of course but it was a game they were both enjoying playing to the max! “Nearly there!” Diana shouted. “Nearly there!” Anne picked up the pace once more as she ground her clit into Rick’s hard pubis.

“Me too!” Anne cried, “Three! Two! ONE!! AHHHGGGHHH!” her orgasm announced itself with a full-throated scream as she held herself onto Rick. Diana watched in rapt fascination as her friend came all over her husband’s cock, then she regained her focus and rode those few more strokes she needed to get where she wanted to go and join her new special friend in that highest of highs.

Her body could not contain the scream as she came, “FUCK! FCUK! FUCK!! I’M COMING! FUCK ME! HARDER!” Steve did his best to do just that and judging by her continued screaming he did it well. The warm flood of her cum triggered his own orgasm and he released himself inside her, depositing what little semen he’d produced since his last orgasm as far inside as he could. Diana’s screams faded to soft cries as she felt his warmth inside her. She mumbled sweet whispers into his ears, telling him how wonderful he’d made her feel.

By this time Anne had regained her composure and had started riding Rick’s cock again. His hand held her hips and he said, “Roll over, I want to fuck you on top!” She yielded to his urging and rolled away from her husband and friend. Rick’s cock only left her for a moment while they shifted but was soon positioned at the opening of her wet cunt again.

Diana leaned toward her husband, “Come on, Rick baby, give her a good fucking! Fuck her like you fucked me last night!”

“Yes, Rick baby! Fuck me like you fucked her last night!” Anne pleaded. He plunged into her, his length filling her as he ground into her clit. As he started to thrust, Anne’s hand snaked between them and massaged her clit. “Come on, Rick baby, fill me up! I want your cum!” Steve was astounded; he had never seen this side of his wife. They rarely if ever spoke while they had sex, and certainly never this graphically. It was like there was this other person inside her that had finally been coaxed out, a dirty slut who loved to fuck and wasn’t shy about telling her partner about it. He decided he’d like to get to know that person better.

His cock was still inside Diana; it had started to soften a little but watching and listening to his wife get pounded beside him reawakened it. Diana felt it grow again and looked at him with a smile. She got off him and pulled him off the bed, lying down next to Anne with their heads right next to each other. Spreading her legs, she invited Steve in to start fucking her once more. As he entered her, she turned her head and used her fingers to turn Anne’s head toward hers. Her pussy made a squishy sound as he slipped into her. “I love your husband’s cock,” she whispered to Anne.

“I love my husband’s cock too!” Anne replied, panting as Rick drove into her. “I love your husband’s cock almost as much!” She craned forward and kissed Diana’s waiting lips. “Mmmm, you are a very nice kisser. I think I like kissing you more than I like kissing my husband!”

“I know what you mean,” answered Diana. “Is there anything else you’d like to do with me?”

“Maybe,” Anne replied. “We’ll see. But for now, I just want to enjoy this!” She reached her arms up and pulled Rick’s face down to hers. “Fuck me, Rick! Fuck me hard!” Diana did the same to Steve, urging him to fuck her hard as well. Both men complied as best they could and soon the little cottage was filled with cries, moans, groans and screams as four people orgasmed, not for the first time that night and certainly not for the last.

As they lay together, a tangled mass of bodies and cum, Steve had an idea. He had been listening as the two women were kissing and whispering, so he made a suggestion.

“Anne, you suggested you might like to do something more with Diana,” he said. She shrugged. “Why don’t you clean her up?”

“Why don’t you clean each other up?” suggested Rick. Anne looked at Diana, uncertain whether or not she wanted to do that.

“You know what? I don’t think so,” she said. “I’m not sure I want to go down on a woman, not now. I think I’ve gone far enough for one day.” Diana looked a little disappointed.

“Have you never had sex with a woman?” she asked. Anne shook her head. “Have you ever wanted to? Fantasized about it?” Anne shrugged her shoulders.

“Not really,” she answered. “Have you ever?” It was Diana’s turn to shake her head.

“I’ve always wanted to try but it just never happened,” she said.

“Maybe you could try now?” suggested Steve. He had always wanted to watch Anne with another woman and had told her so many times. Anne shook her head.

“Not tonight, honey. I’m sorry, I know that’s a huge fantasy for you but I’m not ready for that.” She looked at Diana, “Yet,” she finished. Inside her, she wanted desperately to have sex with Diana. She hadn’t really thought about sex with women much before but their surreptitious kiss that afternoon had awakened something inside her. She had thought about it while in the bath earlier and had decided that if that were to happen, it would just be the two of them without their husbands present.

“It’s okay, sweetie,” Steve said. “Maybe someday.”

“Maybe,” she answered, smiling at Diana, who smiled right back. Their kiss that afternoon had stirred something in her as well.

“So what do we do now?” asked Rick. “Is that it? Are we done?”

“I hope not!” said Steve. “Give me a half-hour and I’ll be ready to go again!”

“Settle down, cowboy!” Anne laughed. “Go clean yourself up, we all should, then we’ll see where this goes from here.” Steve got up and padded to the washroom, his flaccid cock dangling in front of him.

AlicyaRayne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicyaRayne

“That is a beautiful cock,” Diana whispered. “Yours is beautiful too, darling!” she said to Rick, “But I see yours every day! It’s nice to see a different one for a change.”

“I know what you mean!” he replied, pulling Anne in close. “I love your curves, Anne! I mean, I love Diana’s body too, but she knows I’ve always had an appreciation for well-rounded women!”

“It’s true!” Diana laughed. “When we’re out and one of those stick-thin girls walks by he pays her no mind. But let a woman with a few curves go by and he’s all eyes. I don’t mind where he gets his motor running as long as he comes home to me!”

“Same with Steve,” Anne replied. “I used to get angry about it but he’s better about it than he used to be. I can always tell when he’s been staring because he always gives me a nice compliment right after, and he means it too!”

“Means what?” Steve asked as he emerged from the washroom covered in a robe.

“When you give me compliments,” Anne answered.

“Of course I do!” Steve protested. “You are the most beautiful woman I know. I am lucky to be with you!”

“See what I mean?” said Anne. “He’s just finished fucking Miss Tightbody here and now he’s sucking up!”

“Like you didn’t enjoy Rick’s extra inch or so!” Steve protested. They all laughed.

“I think we all appreciate our partners,” said Rick sensibly. “Me even more so after this!”

“Hear, hear!” said Diana. She slapped his shoulder, “Now go wash up!” He disappeared into the washroom, taking his pants and t-shirt with him. Steve refreshed their drinks while he was gone and he returned a few minutes later. “Our turn!” called Diana, reaching out for Anne’s hand.

The two women got up and headed to the washroom. “Time for our union meeting!” Anne said, repeating Steve’s often-told joke about the reason why women always seemed to go to the washroom in groups. The men sat quietly while they were out of the room.

“So was it what you expected?” asked Steve.

“I was surprised how forward Diana was,” Rick answered.

“Me too with Anne,” Steve added. “She’s normally very quiet and doesn’t say much. She surprised me tonight.”

“Perhaps she just got caught up in the moment,” said Rick. “I think that’s what happened with Diana.  Do you think they planned this all out when they were together this afternoon?”

“I wouldn’t put it past them,” Steve answered. “Women can be so conniving sometimes.”

“I hear you!” said Rick, raising his glass in a toast. “To our wives and girlfriends,” he said, recalling a toast his navy buddies used to say, “May they never meet!”

“Well, we about blew that out of the water!” laughed Steve. They sat mostly silently after that, drinking their beer while they awaited their wives.

Diana looked at Anne as she washed herself. “Did you mean it?” she asked.

“Mean what?” asked Anne.

“Mean what you said about having sex with another woman,” said Diana directly.

“I don’t know, maybe,” Anne replied. “Why do you ask?”

“I think it might be fun,” she answered. She looked directly into Anne’s eyes. “With you.”

“I’m thinking the same thing,” whispered Anne. She stood up and pulled Diana to her. “We’d just have to get rid of the men.” They kissed softly as Diana’s hands found Anne’s full bottom.

“I have an idea,” she said, kissing her girlfriend once more. “Let’s finish up here before we get carried away.”

“Good idea,” said Anne, her fingers trailing along Diana’s slim hips. “It would be so easy to get carried away.” They finished cleaning up and then touched up each other’s makeup - neither of them wore very much - before sharing another soft kiss. Anne’s hand went to the doorknob but Diana placed her hand on top of it, stopping her.

“Do you think our husbands would like to watch us?” she asked.

“I can’t speak for Rick but I guarantee you my Steve would love to watch that,” Anne replied, pulling her friend close. “He’s always hinting that he’d like to watch me with another woman.”

“Some things are universal!” Diana laughed. “I don’t think there are many men who wouldn’t love to watch two women fuck!”

“I think you’re right,” Anne replied. “So, should we?”

“I think we should,” replied Diana. She kissed Anne again, this time more deeply and passionately, their tongues pushing into each other’s mouths and dancing with the other. “Mmmm,” purred Diana, “men don’t kiss like that!”

“They don’t do they,” replied Anne. “Ready?” Diana nodded and stepped back so Anne could open the door. They padded into the living room to see that their husbands had fixed fresh drinks. Diana picked hers up and downed it in one gulp, the warmth of the gin filling her and giving her that boost of Dutch courage. She sat beside her husband and kissed him passionately.

Anne did the same, downing her rum and Coke and then kissing Steve hard, her tongue thrusting into his mouth and playing against his. “I’m back,” she growled as she broke the kiss. He just smiled and ran his hand between her thighs to feel her wetness.

“What did you two get up to in the washroom?” he asked. “You’re soaked!” Anne looked at Diana and winked.

“I could tell you if you like,” she teased, caressing his firming cock, “or we could show you.”

“Would you like that, darling?” Diana whispered into Rick’s ear as she flicked her tongue along his earlobe. “Would you like Anne and me to show you what we got up to in the loo?” Rick was rendered mute; he just nodded, his face adopting that grin that men get when they’re about to have a fantasy fulfilled. Diana stood up and pulled him to his feet, directing him to the other end of the sofa and then reached out to take Anne’s fingers in hers. Anne stood up and took Diana into her arms, squeezing her tightly. The two women looked at their husbands before looking back at each other and staring into each other’s faces. “Shall we?”

“Yes, let’s,” answered Anne and they began kissing. They were wet and noisy and incredibly erotic as their lips and tongues explored the other. After a moment, Anne broke away and took Diana by the hand, leading her back into the bedroom and guiding her onto the bed, her bottom right at the edge. She knelt and used her fingertips to part Diana’s knees, moving between them as she planted feather-soft kisses along her inner thigh from her knee toward her wetness. The two men had followed them in, Rick taking a seat in the wingback chair and Steve sitting on the corner of the bed.

Anne switched sides and kissed her way up Diana’s other thigh, teasing her mercilessly as she stopped just before reaching her pussy lips, now glistening with her arousal. She looked up to see Diana propped up on her elbows looking down at her. Anne smiled up at her lover. “You’re very wet,” she whispered with a smile, “you look delicious. Do you taste as good as you look?”

“If I may,” Rick interjected, “she does, I promise you.”

“I second that!” added Steve.

Anne glanced at the men who were now both stroking their renewed erections. Looking at Rick, she licked her lips and said, “If you can manage to not jack off, I have a very nice place for you to put that lovely cock when we’re through here.”

Rick nodded and released himself, as did Steve, assuming that the same promise awaited him. Anne blew them both a kiss and returned her gaze to Diana’s pussy. Her hand reached up and she ran a fingertip along the slit between her outer lips, spreading the natural lubricant up and pushing on the little firm bud that was protruding out the top of her folds. She leaned forward and flicked her tongue out, licking slowly from the bottom of Diana’s opening up to the top before pursing her lips and enveloping her clit, latching on and suckling on it as her tongue flicked quickly across it. Diana pushed her hips up into Anne’s face as her hands went to the sides of her head and pulled her lips tightly into her pussy.

“Oh, God!” she breathed, “You have a month to stop that!” Her fingers laced into Anne’s russet locks as her friend’s tongue brought her higher. “I hope you are paying attention,” she said to Rick, “this girl could teach you a thing or two!” She let out a little squeal as she felt Anne’s teeth nip lightly at her clit before kissing it again. She then felt Anne’s clasp on her clit release and her hands behind her knees, pushing them upward and outward, opening her pussy for the next oral assault.

Anne smiled up at her. “Rick was right,” she whispered, “you do taste as good as you look!” She dove back down between Diana’s thighs and began anew, adding two fingers to the action as she slipped them inside her lover, curling them upward to find that special spot just inside her that men always seem to have such trouble finding. Diana’s hips jumped and she knew she’d found it; she pressed upward with her fingertips as she lashed Diana’s clit with her tongue, eliciting moans and soft cries from her lover.

Diana left her to it for a few minutes before squeezing her thighs together and pulling up and out on Anne’s hair to get her to stop. Anne looked up at her with a questioning look. “My turn,” Diana purred as she patted the bed beside her. Anne obliged by wriggling her way up beside her lover, kissing the bare pale skin along the way, stopping to run her finger along the fern tattoo on her side before moving up some more, her lips finally arriving at Diana’s. They kissed softly for a moment, “That was amazing,” she whispered between kisses, “now I get to see if you taste as good as you look!”

She pushed Anne onto her back and moved between her legs. Anne offered no pretense of resistance as she grasped her own knees and pulled them upward, exposing her pussy to her lover, a small drop of clear fluid at the opening of her lips. Diana moved her face forward and licked Anne the way she had been licked only a few moments before, eliciting a similar reaction of sighs and moans as she tried her best to return the pleasure that Anne had given her.

Anne felt two fingers inside her as Diana sought to find her G-spot; the search was brief and rewarding as she felt the jolt of electricity run up her spine. Having already been aroused by the events of the evening and with Diana’s fingers on her G-spot and her thumb pressing circles around her clit, she quickly neared that peak of ecstasy and she wasn’t the least bit shy in letting the world know about it. Sighs and moans were elevated to screams and cries as her lover brought her higher to that peak of bliss she loved so much. Suddenly Diana stopped and Anne felt her move from between her legs.

“Wait, what?” she asked. Diana responded by moving up and kissing her before swinging her leg over Anne’s head. “Oh, okay,” she said as they wriggled into Anne’s favourite position. The moans and sighs resumed as the two women explored each other, trying to bring out the pleasure in each other. It didn’t take very long at all before the two men heard their wives begging each other to make them come.

And come they did, loudly, wetly and repeatedly, although they did not reach that peak of ecstasy at the same time as one would have to pause when she came only to recover enough to bring her partner to that explosive peak of orgasm. Back and forth they went for about five minutes until Diana fell sideways from on top of Anne, both of them sweating and spent. They lay beside each other for a moment, heaving and bathed in perspiration, until Diana finally moved up beside her lover and they shared soft kisses and expressions of how much they had enjoyed making love to each other. They were so lost in the moment they had completely forgotten that their spouses even existed, much less that they were in the same room.

“I think you enjoyed that,” said Steve to his wife. She sighed in reply and kissed her lover softly.

“I did,” she replied as she looked lovingly at Diana. “Where have you been all my life?” They both collapsed laughing at the corny expression. After calming down, Anne took a deep breath, “One thing is for certain, this was my first time with a woman, it definitely will not be my last!”

“Me neither!” breathed Diana. She looked at Rick, “I hope you don’t mind, darling, but I am officially bisexual from this day forward!”

“So long as I get to enjoy watching you, I have no objection!” he replied.

“What about you, Steve, are you okay with me being bi?” He just nodded and said nothing.

“Look at our poor husbands,” said Diana, “we just made them watch their wives fuck each other and now they have those lovely cocks, all hard and ready. Whatever shall we do with them?”

“I have an idea,” Steve offered, moving to her and kissing her. “69 is my favourite number, why don’t you and I do that?”

“A splendid idea!” Diana replied. “What do you think, darling, would you like to have another taste of our lovely friend here? She is so delicious!”

“Actually," he replied, “I think I remember something about a special place for my cock if I didn’t jack off while you two fucked. Is that still on offer?”

“It is,” answered Anne. She reached into the nightstand drawer and retrieved a bottle of lube and handed it to Rick.

“We usually use water-based,” he said as he read the label.

“This is silicone-based,” answered Anne, “it’s better for anal.” Rick dropped the bottle in surprise as he realized what Anne was suggesting. She laughed and looked at her husband and Diana, his lips on her pussy and his cock in her mouth. “You don’t mind if Rick fucks my bum, do you?” He just mumbled an unintelligible reply and gave her a thumbs-up. As Rick picked up the bottle, she got onto her hands and knees and assumed the position, presenting her ass to him. “Use lots,” she said and she felt the cool of the slick liquid on her back door as he dribbled it onto her.

“Use a finger or two first,” she urged and he complied, slipping one then a second finger into her tight bum. He worked them into her, twisting them to make sure the lube was well distributed. He dribbled some onto his cock and rubbed it all over and then got into position behind her. Placing the tip against her hole, he grasped her hips and pulled back gently. He felt the resistance and then the yielding as his head slipped inside her and she gasped.

“You okay?” he asked. Anne nodded her head and held up one hand to signal him to wait.

“Let me do it,” she breathed. After a moment, she pushed back onto him and a little more of his cock disappeared inside her. Another short pause and she pushed back again and another inch disappeared. A few more iterations and he was fully inside her, his hips pushing against her bum causing her cheeks to plump up in front of them.

“You really do have a beautiful arse!” he gasped as her body squeezed him. Anne smiled and drew forward a little before pushing back against him once more.

“You can start fucking that beautiful arse any time,” she moaned. Rick drew back slowly and pushed forward, his hips once again pressing against her plump butt cheeks. “You call that fucking?” she complained, “Fuck me harder!” He drew back again, this time so only the head of his cock remained inside her ass and drove forward. “YES!” she cried. “That’s what I’m talking about! AGAIN!” It wasn’t a request this time; it was a command. “Fuck my ass HARD!” Rick, wanting to please her as much as he wanted her to please him, complied again, driving into her and making slapping noises as his hips piled into her butt.

“Stop, Steve, I want to watch this!” Diana said to her partner. “Don’t worry, we’re not done, not by a long shot!” She and Steve rearranged themselves so that he was behind her, his arm across her tummy and his fingers playing with her clit. His hard cock pressed into her bum and she pressed back against him as they watched their spouses fuck. Diana watched as Anne’s hand moved beneath her; she could see her lover’s arm shake as she found her clit and started rubbing it in circles as her husband fucked her backside. She watched her husband pound into this lovely woman from another country, her full, round body shaking with each thrust. Each time Rick’s hips slapped against her ass, a cry escaped unbidden from her throat, given life by the depth of the ecstasy and bliss she was experiencing.

She turned her head slightly toward Steve and whispered, “Your wife really likes bum-fucking, doesn’t she?” He squeezed her closely in reply and confirmed that she did, even more than regular fucking sometimes.

“What about you, do you like bum-fucking?” he asked. Diana shook her head.

“I’ve never tried it,” she said, never taking her eyes off Anne’s quivering body. “My God, she is so hot!!! You are a very lucky man!”

“You’re pretty hot yourself!” he replied as his fingers quickened their pace along her clit. “I think we’re all very fortunate to have found our partners and to share them as well!”

“I couldn’t agree more!” Diana replied as she rolled back over and began kissing this man with the fat cock that she had only met the previous day. “Where were we?”

They assumed that most delicious of positions and resumed pleasuring each other with lips, fingers and tongues as their spouses continued fucking beside them. Soon, the entire room was filled with shrieks, cries, moans and shouts as one after another, orgasms rose, peaked and passed. As Rick finished unleashing his load into Anne’s bum, she turned her head and watched as Diana held her mouth onto her husband’s cock and took his cum. “Save me some,” she urged Diana and a moment later Diana moved off her husband and came over to Anne, a dribble of Steve’s cum on her bottom lip. They shared his spunk on their tongues as they kissed, having to occasionally break their lip-lock as Rick pulled back and thrust forward one last time, driving Anne into the bed and causing her to flop onto her belly.

 

After Rick pulled his cock from her little back hole, she rolled out from beneath him and looked at her husband. She held her hand out to him and he grasped it, squeezing it tightly. “I love you!” she whispered to him. “Thank you for this!”

“I love you too,” he replied. “We should have done this years ago!”

“I don’t think this is the last time we’ll do this," Anne said softly. Rick and Diana similarly drew toward each other and exchanged loving words as they snuggled together. Eventually, all four of them were snuggled together, the two women next to each other and their respective husbands beside them. Soon, sighs and cries were replaced by the soft, even breathing of four people drifting into sleep.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments