Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Salesman

"Andre asked a favor of me that he knew I wouldn't resist."

45
5 Comments 5
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Rising to the sound of roofing work, I started the tub before heading into the kitchen to make the coffee. Standing there naked and looking like a slut that needed a shower, I tiptoed to the pool for a quick dip and to say 'Hi' to my guys. Andre and Bruno were done tearing off the old roof and had begun the tar paper for the new one. I slipped under the water before they could see the mess of my hair and then swam about for a minute to get the crusty spots off my body.

Slipping back out of the pool, I waved and offered, "Good morning, my hard-working studs."

"Don't you look just too sexy," Bruno replied.

"Yeah, you've got that fucked half the night with a telephone pole strut, my little slut," Andre added.

"You know me too well already. So, I guess I'll head back inside and get ready to tease you two into wanting this old slut again," I said with a smirk before disappearing back inside.

The coffee was ready, and I'm sure the tub was nearly full as I scampered back into the bedroom. My timing was perfect, and I filled the tub with some relaxing and softening potions before slipping under. Between Dominic's massage and the multiple orgasms I had last night, I felt like there wasn't a bone in my body. Running my hands all over my body for stray stubble I took care of what I found. I was smooth as glass and ready to torment my boys until they could take some time to use me properly.

No longer feeling the need for a suit, I dried off and grabbed my coffee and phone. Ready for some sun, I pranced out to my lounger and got comfy. After a few minutes, Andre climbed down the ladder and walked over to me.

"I need a favor, Sexy," he smiled.

Raising my hand to his crotch, I inquired, "What can this old floozy help you with today," as I groped his thick package.

"Well, it's more like helping you'd be helping all of us. By that, I mean me, you, and your Father."

"And how is that?" I purred, feeling his prick beginning to grow.

"They are delivering his roofing material in about twenty minutes and just now told me over the phone that the price has increased by over a thousand dollars due to shipping costs. I'd priced the job on their original quote, but because I've been short-handed for so long, I've gotten behind on taking my deliveries. The salesman is coming over at the same time as the delivery truck to talk things over with me and ..."

Talking over him, I spouted, "You want me to convince the salesman to lower the price, somehow, yes?"

"Yes. I know that, like me, he has a weakness for effeminate men with a penchant for trollop-like behavior, and he's going through a rough patch at home,"

"So, he's an easy mark, then. How did you come upon this information, and how long have you really known about the price increase?" I coaxed while gripping his sack firmly.

"Okay, sorry. I've known for a week but was going to eat it since I had no recourse."

"But now you have an overly willing little harlot at your disposal, and you were hoping to convince me to help out."

"Yes!" Andre grunted as I gave him one last robust grip.

"Don't ever lie to me, Andre!" I lashed while peering sternly into his eyes.

"I promise I won't ever again," he answered.

"So, what's my cut, then?" 

"Fifty percent of everything up to a thousand off. And one hundred percent of everything over a thousand," Andre stated matter-of-factly.

"So, what's in it for you then?"

"Keeping my customer happy and having some leverage over this guy for future dealings."

"Are you thinking of pimping me out to him each time you need to order some more supplies? Or is it more of a blackmail thing?"

"That is up to you. If you have a good time and would like to see him again, then we could make it a regular thing."

"And how is that going to happen after I go home in a few days?" I asked, dropping the bomb.

"Well, I uh..."

"Were you wanting to offer me a job and ask me to stay? Are you sure that that's what you want? You know that I'm a handful, and at your request, I'll fuck anyone at least once. Are you sure that you can handle my inner whore? I've never met anyone who can deal with my lack of fidelity. Are you going to be my panderer? My Daddy? My Pimp?"

Staring into his eyes, I released his crotch and saw the fire return—that need for control that turned me on so very much.

"Yes, to all of it! Plus, I'll ensure you never have to turn the switch back off. From now on, you can be the wanton minx you've always wanted to be, full-time!" Andre shared with conviction before kissing me on the lips gently.

"Okay, let's fuck this poor bastard into oblivion and get me some coin in the process. After all, what respectable trollop doesn't want to get paid?" I replied while standing up and walking inside.

Bruno, who'd been listening in for most of the conversation, stated, "I thought that the cum in your ass and multiple orgasms were your pay?"

"That's only the down payment, Sweety. Us sluts need to have some spending money too."

Stepping into the house, I heard the tell-tale sign of a large truck backing into the driveway. Moving to the front door, I waited for the knock. Thirty agonizing seconds later, there it was. Andre moved forward, but I held my hand up to have him wait. He was about six feet behind me when I opened the door in all my nude glory. The salesman noticed Andre for about one and a half seconds before he saw me. I turned away to show him my best asset before turning back and smiling.

"Shall we discuss the price for the roofing materials now?" I suggested before grabbing a handful of his man meat and pulling him into the bedroom. Pushing the door closed, I dropped to my knees and liberated his growing prick from his suit pants and boxers. He was no Dominic, but it would be enough to have some fun with, for sure.

As I slurped and sucked him to full glory, James finally spoke, "Uh, I uh, can't ...oh fuck!" he mumbled as I felt him grow firm in my mouth.

Pulling back, I ordered, "Take off the rest of your clothes and get on the bed," while intermittently licking his bobbing prick.

There was no more hesitation on his part, and James readily complied with my instructions. With his clothes shed, he backed slowly until I released his hard-on. Hopping backward, he landed with a bounce as I pursued him like a jungle cat. Crawling up his legs, I licked and nibbled my way to his pulsing penis, which was already leaking semen. I lapped and nudged it for a while before moving up his torso. Reaching his tits, I nibbled on his nips back and forth as his stiffy flirted with mine. After a tentative kiss on the lips, I backed up and swallowed his average six inches down to the root, slobbering heavily as I sucked.

With his schlong nice and slick, I moved forward again and squatted over James' eager pecker. Lowering down, I didn't stop until he was fully embedded in my backside.

"Oh, fuuuccckkk!" broke from his lips as I slowly rode him for the next few minutes.  

Stopping while sitting on his groin, I sought, "So, is there any wiggle room in the price?" while squirming about on him.

"Mmmm," was the only understandable muttering that came out of James' mouth. Upping the ante, I pulled at his nipples alternatingly with one hand while caressing his ballsac with the other.

"Fuuuccckkk! Maybe ...okay, yes, yes," was shared as I rotated with more gusto.

"How much are we talking?"

"How, fuckkk... how about five hundred?" James blurted. Now, we were bargaining.

"If I let you fuck me tomorrow, too" As long as you want."

"How about two thousand if I can fuck you every day this week?" James moaned as I kept up the movement.

miss_freyaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_freyaaa

"Sold!" I replied before leaning down for a kiss while pounding his pole like a pump jack.

As our tongues fought and lips squelched, he released a manly "Arrrggghhh!" while filling my ass with his seed.

Rolling him on top of me with my legs splayed whorishly, I offered, "Do what you like," as I wrapped my arms and legs around him and kissed him hard.  

James took advantage since his pecker had barely shrunk after his first cum. Starting off lazily, he quickly escalated into a good hard pounding. What he lacked in the size department, he totally made up for with his enthusiasm. This time, he lasted much longer and even made me orgasm just before he finished.

With the last of his seed having exited his empty balls, James raised up and apologized, "I'm so sorry, but I have to get going. What time can I stop by tomorrow?"

"Call Andre and let him know what works for you, and we'll work around that. Oh, by the way, tomorrow will be the last day we can do it here, but I'll have another address for you by then. As I spoke, James quickly dressed and walked out to talk to Andre about the change in pricing. I headed for the bathroom for a quick cleanup. Feeling fresh, I grabbed a quick lunch with a cold beer.

By the time I came back outside, the guys were working away. I took my position on the lounge chair and enjoyed some more sun time for the afternoon. Half dozing, on and off, I was finally awakened from the silence of quitting time. With the guys sitting on either side of me in their own chairs, sipping beers, I felt more content than I had in a long time. 

Bruno popped the top on a cold one and handed it to me as I sat upright. We all sipped our beers for a few minutes, enjoying the peace, when I recognized that Bruno was in need of some relief.

"Would you fellas like to head inside and talk about the day's events?"

Strutting across the patio with both of them close behind, I moved straight into the bedroom and plopped face down with my legs spread, inviting one of them to take me. Bruno accepted my invitation readily after coating his dong with some lube.

"Mmmm!" slipped from my lips as he eased in and out while steadily increasing his depth. I pulled my legs up under me to allow him to get even deeper.

"Nice work," Andre stated as he sat on the bed in front of me. "I'll have your money for you by tomorrow. By the way, what did you agree to for him to go so low on the price?"

"I told him that he could fuck me every day this week. So, obviously, I'm going to need a place to do that since my Father comes home the day after tomorrow. Got anywhere to keep your whore?" I grinned while enjoying the escalating pounding that Bruno was giving me.

"I have just the place. A customer of mine allows me to use his house when needed in exchange for maintenance and repairs. He's only down here about one month out of the year and left three weeks ago."

"Is it ... yesss! ...nice?"

"Wow, you are such a slave to your desires, aren't you?"

"Who ...isssnnnn'ttt!" I bellowed as I started to cum while Bruno did the same.

"Yes, it is nice. I'm sure that you will enjoy it. Just remember that it is in a really nice neighborhood, so you'll have to be somewhat inconspicuous," Andre added.

"Don't worry. I can be subtle if I need to," I panted before rolling onto my back to catch my breath.

"Okay, guys, I'll see the two of you tomorrow morning, bright and early," Bruno offered before heading out the front door.

"Where ...is he going?" I huffed, still a bit winded from my recent orgasm.

"I told him that you were mine for the night. Now, spread those legs and let me have some of that," Andre smiled while stripping off his clothes.

Andre kissed his way up my splayed legs before landing on my hairless scrotum and growing penis. He licked, nibbled, and sucked all over, which included leaving little hickeys all over my groin. The sensation was increasingly stimulating the more he continued. Finally, he sucked me deep into his mouth and worked me until I relented another diminished load into his talented kisser.

"Mmmm! What was that all about?" I inquired.

"We are partners now, and I want my partners to be happy so that they, in turn, keep me happy. Are you happy, my little slut?"

"Yesss, very! Now make me even happier and stick that fat cock of yours into my wanting ass and fuck me all night."

Andre grabbed the lube and gave me a big squirt before adding some to himself. Placing it back on the nightstand, he moved higher to suck my nipples as his tip teased at my sex. I squirmed at his pole like a sex-starved whore to no avail. Andre's powerful arms held me in place, gripping my sides at my underarms. He knew what he was doing to me and continued to abuse my breasts with his lips, tongue, and teeth for what seemed like hours.  

All through this, I kept up my movement and began to realize just how good only having the tip felt. I was wide open to Andre as I continually flexed my hips like I was polishing a knob, which I actually was, lol.  

Andre

God, I loved this slut's tits and nipples! I know I've said it before, but I just couldn't get enough of them. Here I was, gnawing, biting, and sucking on them for who knows how long. Throughout it all, there were no complaints about my continued play, rather only soft moans and coos. I was even teasing my trollop into a frenzy by only allowing the tip of my hard-on to press against its pucker. It continued to squirm and roll, giving us both a glimpse into the pleasure that was coming.

Me Again

I'd been working the tip for so long and was so wide open that I hadn't realized that Andre had been giving me a little more every now and then. My swirling motion with my hips was bringing us both untold pleasure as he continued to attend to my breasts. There, just there, I felt it again. Andre had pushed inside about an inch or so, and I could feel the ridge of his helmet rubbing the inside of my anal ring with each rotation of my hips. It was electrifying and something you've probably felt hundreds of times but never realized until it was done so patiently.

I could tell Andre had been on the brink of an extraordinary orgasm for a while based on the soft vibration I could feel in his thighs. I'd had my legs wrapped around him just below his buttocks almost from the beginning in an attempt to press him deeper into my needy ass. But, having relented to his head-only style some time ago, I just let them rest there to keep the contact. The quaking was escalating as he left his glans inside slightly. Not wanting to overdo it and also not have him lose the progress that he'd made, I very gradually sped up my gyrations. 

I could feel the change in him almost immediately while implementing my plan. Andre was beginning to have almost convulsive-like shocks hit him. With each one, he'd moan uncontrollably around whichever nipple he was mauling. This went on for another minute or two before the last one forced him to plunge inside me with an ear-ringing growl that I'm sure brought Mrs. Rubenstein a few feet off of her bed. With the surge forward came a splash of seemingly scalding semen that seared my colon.

His lunge forward also brought his lips to mine, and we kissed wildly through his peak and then softer as the contractions passed. With his body losing all its strength, Andre rolled off me onto his side before pulling me against him to spoon me from behind. His hands were each holding a breast as he drifted off to la-la land. I lay there a very content little slut, knowing that this man was going to get me all the cock, my little ass could take while never having to work a normal job ever again.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments