Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Digs

"An extended stay in a new place with multiple partners, was I in heaven""

25
5 Comments 5
3.7k Views 3.7k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Waking up while being spooned from behind with a fat cock invading your ass is probably the best thing ever! Add to that the pulling and twisting of both nipples, and you really have perfection, even with the early morning trist.

"I'm sorry about waking you while the sun's not fully up, but I need to get an early start and couldn't resist your hot little body. Add to that the way you were grinding back into me as I woke, and you've got an irresistible scenario," Andre whispered in my ear while ravishing me the way I loved.

"You've no idea how I long for this on a daily basis. There is nothing better for a slut like me than to be fucked often and properly. And there's no one I'd rather have do it than you," I cooed while nearing my climax.

My words spurred Andre on to a more forceful but less speedy use of my sex. He grunted with each plunge into my wanton rectum, setting me off after only the first few. As I spewed all over the sheets, he began his own with one final thrust and a primal bellow.

"Aaarrrggghhh! Fuck, fuck, fuuuccckkk!" Andre cried while pumping his cum into me with gusto.

The aftereffect left us both holding on tight to each other while the shockwaves gradually passed. Lying there with the spasms gone, Andre held me close while softly teasing my nips. I murmured quietly, loving his touch and the feel of his thick cock still filling me.  

"Okay, I am a slut, there's no doubt about that, but even I love the tenderness that you show me after we have sex. I just wanted you to know. But it won't ever stop me from fucking others either."

"I know what you are, but I also know that there is a romantic side to you that you clearly don't share with many. If you did, someone along the way would have scooped you up and kept you the way I intend to," Andre responded.

With his cock slipping from my backside, I turned to him, and we kissed passionately for some time.

"I'm sorry that I could never be happy with only you because I truly wish I could, but I'm glad that you seem to understand."

"I do, but will admit that I am not a robot and do feel pangs of jealousy. Sharing you, though, will be my gift to you and others because I know just how good you are and what you bring to the job. Besides, my desire to see you happy doing your thing far outweighs the green monster's threats."

After a few more kissing sessions, Andre hopped out of bed to take a quick shower. I padded out to the kitchen and got the coffee started while his leavings made trails down my legs. With the coffee started, I pulled the sheets from the bed and stuffed them in the washer. Andre exited the shower with his shorts on while looking for his t-shirt. I'd inadvertently got it wrapped up in the sheets, so I gave him one of my father's to use until his was clean and dry.

With the bed made anew, I hopped in the shower for a thorough cleaning and deforesting. My salesman friend, James, was available around noon from Andre's estimations. He and Bruno would be working until at least five to finish the job today. With no one else to please for most of the day, I planned on draining James at least twice, if not more.

Out of the shower and clean as a whore can be, I grabbed some coffee and headed to my designating teasing area on the lounge chair, as naked as a jaybird. It was only eight-thirty, but I turned on the tunes and worked on my tan while the boys hammered away at the roof. Turning my chair to catch the morning sun from behind, I spread my legs far and wide to get that elusive inner-buttocks tan. On display like that also encouraged some lewd remarks about my asset on display.

"You expect us to work while showing us that perfect ass?" Bruno announced.

Andre added, "We might as well call it a day now. Do you know how hard your provocative display has made us, you tart?"

"Mmmm, just a couple of sweet-talkers you two are," I replied while shimmying my ass at them.

Hearing them getting back to work, I closed my eyes and drifted off until the alarm stirred me back to life. Flipping onto my back, I felt some hunger pains and walked back inside for some sustenance. Before searching the fridge, I grabbed a banana and wolfed it down in only a few bites. With nothing much to choose from, I found some dry pancake mix in the pantry and decided on that. I slipped on an apron that was hanging nearby and got to work. A chef, I was not, but even I could make decent pancakes.

With a healthy stack finished, I turned off the stove and grabbed some butter and syrup. Stacking a few up, I slathered them with both before digging in. The knock came while I was about halfway through, so I wiped my mouth and ambled to the front door. Looking through the side glass, I saw my eager but nervous salesman, James.

I pulled the door wide open, asking, "What can I do for you, kind sir?" all the while on full display to anyone looking in our direction.

James, clearly nervous to be seen next to a naked pansy, moved inside quickly before closing the door behind him.

"What's the matter, Jimmy-boy? Don't want anyone to know how much you love to fuck sexy little twinks like me?"

James started to look angry until I palmed his hardware before pulling him into the bedroom. "Don't worry. I'll never tell a soul. I love having you over to fill my sissy ass."

James seemed to calm down after that because I'd begun to strip his clothes from him as soon as the bedroom door was closed. With his shirt and tie removed, I dropped to my knees and began to playfully unbuckle his belt. Licking my lips as I lowered his zipper seemed to bring his sleeping staff to life. Popping the button on his pants, I grabbed them and his boxers, lowering them haltingly while lapping at the gradually exposed skin. James was in a trance as I kept it slow and easy until it finally popped free of its confines.

After smacking me in the bottom of my chin, I tilted back a little before sucking the entire thing into my gullet.

"Oh, God! That feels so good!" James prayed.

With his altar fully buried in my tunnel of lust, I shuffled him backward until the back of his knees hit the bed. Then, pulling off for just a moment, I uttered, "Get comfy on the bed so we can continue the fun."

James eased back, lying sideways but in the middle. I crawled up and onto him and drew his flying pecker back into my throat while cradling his scrotum with one hand and tickling his pucker with the other. He seemed to be in hog heaven as his hips began flexing upward to fuck my mouth. I let him go at it while continuing to play with his other toys. It wasn't another minute or two before he pushed hard one last time and filled my mouth with his salty reward.

I slurped on his dwindling penis until it was nice and clean, then turned my attention to his lightly hairy sac. I let my tongue traverse the wrinkles of his scrotum while swiping across his little star sporadically. Each time I made contact with his backdoor, James' cock would twitch and grow a little more. James was quietly moaning at the rear attention while spreading his legs to invite more. In between lingering licks, I slobbered on a finger and used it in place of my tongue to pry more deeply.

James was enjoying the extra stimulation based on his movement and the increasingly rigid status of his prick. When my finger finally eased inside, his ass and dick seemed incredibly happy. In fact, I honestly think that his hard-on was actually a little longer and thicker. As my finger pumped his pucker, I let my tongue take gentle swipes across his leaking and pulsing beast. I briefly considered another blowjob, but the sight of that purple prick caused me to allow my greed to take over, and I quickly mounted it.

I pumped languidly as my finger continued to drill his opening ring. The heat alone from his swollen rod was enough to make it worth it, but then came the forceful few slams into my backside before it was filled with his warm seed.

"Do you have more time?" I breathed while enjoying the feel of my warm, slippery innards.

"I'll make some more if you can get me hard again," James challenged.

I moved flat onto him while removing my finger temporarily. "Roll on top of me, and I'll get you good and hard," I responded.

James did just that while leaving his mostly hard prick inside me. Once he was on top, I sucked on two fingers and let them find a home in his loosened pucker. With them two knuckles deep, I wrapped my legs under his ass, adding pressure to my hand and pushing them in a little more. James grunted at the intrusion, but I felt a distinct increase in the size of his invading prick.

"Fuck me, Baby!" was all I needed to say as he did just that. This wasn't making love, although we did kiss hungrily at times. This was good old-fashioned fucking. With two recent orgasms, even James was lasting longer than even he imagined. I was enjoying his work and feeling a little selfish. So, I paid less attention to his ass as things progressed and concentrated more on my oncoming orgasm. The last time, he came far too quick to take me over the edge, but now I was feeling the tinglings as my prick was grinding between our mashed pelvises.

James was going hard and fast now, and I was past the tipping point. It was only a matter of seconds before I felt it spread from my ass like a warm wave. When they began, my convulsions pushed him over as well. My seed sprayed between our sweating and slick bodies as he shot a few weak spurts into my anal cavity.  

James was done as I felt the weight of him after his release. Before nodding off, he managed to roll onto his side, which allowed me to escape for a cool drink. Normally, I would have stayed, but knowing that I would have him again for the next few days kinda took the spontaneity away. Not that I didn't enjoy sucking and fucking him, but he wasn't someone that I'd enjoy doing regularly like Andre.  

Noting the time, I remembered that Dad and his wife would be coming home sometime this afternoon. I traipsed around the house in my usual nudity, making sure that all was neat and tidy. I headed for the laundry room and stuffed my old sheets in the dryer before going back to check on James. I opened the door to find him in the bathroom, taking a quick shower.  

Upon seeing me, he apologetically stated, "I hope you don't mind, but I needed to get that wonderful smell of sex off me before my next sales call."

"I completely understand. No one wants to smell that unless they're still in bed and doing the deed. No apology necessary!"

Stepping out and drying off, he pulled me in for a sloppy kiss before asking, "So, why haven't you cleaned up yet?"

"Well, I never know if we're done until you leave."

"Ahhh," James acknowledged.

Redressing while continually ogling me as I stripped the bed, James tied his tie before pressing me against the bed from behind. Once his hands were free, he slipped them between us and palmed my glutes. I flexed them appreciatively while his lips found my neck. As he nibbled, two fingers entered my backdoor while the other hand found my rising prick. He pumped my ass and stroked my hard-on while I wrapped my hands behind his head, pulling his mouth against my shoulder.

The goosebumps rose across my neck and chest, causing my nipples to harden. I'd underestimated James as he took complete control of my needy body. Less than a minute into his actions, I felt the tightening of my scrotum preceding my ultimate release. When his teeth nipped at my ear, it all began.

"Ohhh, fuuuccckkk!" I formed like a slow burn.

With the last of my ejaculations complete, he knowingly slowed before I turned back to him, offering, "You perfectly tormenting man. I could fuck you all day for that! How did I not see that in you earlier?"

His response was to simply pull me close for a long, drawn-out kiss that made my toes tingle.

"Okay, you better leave while my knees are weak. Otherwise, I'm going to strip you back down and not let you go," I warned as my hand felt his swelling, clothing-clad bulge.

Understanding that I was quite serious, James backed away while saying, "I'll call Andre tomorrow morning for your new address," before he slipped out the door, leaving me stunned.

It wasn't until I heard his car zoom down the street that I came back to reality. What had just happened? How did I not see that coming? I guess I was just getting to be an old slut that has seemed to forget the weight of my actions. Was he, too, falling for me? I was sure that Andre was, but maybe I was getting soft in my old age and enjoying the closeness too much.  

Stripping the bed, I continued to let it all rumble about in my gray matter. Taking the sheets and comforter to the washroom, I got them started in the washer before checking on the set in the dryer. They needed a little longer, so I decided on a shower while they finished. Thoroughly clean, inside and out, I donned a swimsuit just in case Dad got home early. Grabbing the sheets from the dryer, I made the bed after slipping the others in there to dry also. Walking outside, I waived Andre over and gave him back his shirt in exchange for my father's.

I was all packed already, so I grabbed a beer and went back outside to see how things were coming and to grab a few more rays. My boys had been working hard and were at the peak of the roof doing the finishing touches as I walked outside. It was just past three, and they'd be all done very soon. Deciding to give them a hand, I started traversing the yard with a small trashcan. I picked up stray nails, pieces of tar paper, and shingles. They'd done a marvelous job, letting very little fall to the ground.

"You don't need to do that, Sexy," Andre uttered from atop the roof.  

"Oh, I don't mind. It gives me something to do while I wait for my father to get back home. By the way, can you text me the address of my new place, please? I was hoping to leave here around sevenish in the morning."

"It's only a few miles from here. How about if I meet you there in the morning?"

"That sounds good. Hey, did James text you with a time tomorrow? I'd really like to know when I have to be ready for him."

"Actually, I just received the text about twenty minutes ago. He said that he'd like to stop by around one in the afternoon."

"Good. That gives you plenty of time to show me around the house before he shows up. Maybe we can even break in a few rooms, too. Will Bruno be coming along? You know how much I enjoy being airtight."

"Yes, Bruno will be along since we have to do a couple of minor repair jobs there in the morning before starting our next roof."

Walking down the ladder to get face-to-face, Andre whispered, "I'd like you to accompany me to my Parent's house this Saturday. I want to introduce you to my family and let them get a 'feel' for my new partner."

Palming his crotch, I asked, "Do you mean this kinda feel?"

"Yeah, something like that. All of the men and even some of the women like to enjoy sexy little twinks like yourself. Plus, it will instantly give you a whole bunch of people to hang out with if you ever get lonely. I know how much you enjoy being fucked by new people, and I promise you that none of them will ever be disrespectful of you or your body. You'll owe them nothing and only fuck them if you want to," Andre explained.

"So, how many slut fuckers do you have in your family?" I teased.

"Well, normally, there are about fifty or sixty of us that get together on any given Saturday night, but it's a special night, so probably eighty to one hundred."

"Holy crap! Do your parents live in the Taj Mahal?"

"No, not really. They just have a really big yard and a nice pool with a large patio area. Living in Florida allows us to have most of the gatherings outdoors, and there are extra bathrooms in the pool house. The best part is that you can be yourself there, and no one will say an ill word. My family contains quite a diverse group of individuals, and we have a deep respect for all walks of life."

"Okay, I'll go," I offered with my hand still probing his shorts-covered manhood.

"Well, that was easy," Andre expressed.

"What? Are you just figuring that out about me now?"

We both broke out into laughter before we heard a car pull into the driveway. I quickly released his crotch and turned back to the yard to continue picking up the bits of trash as he scampered up the ladder like a scared teenager. Neither of us wanted my father to know for certain what went on here while he was gone, especially Andre. While he never hid his lifestyle specifically, he also didn't flaunt it either and certainly didn't want to be known as the guy that fucked his customer's family members.

I worked on tidying up the backyard until my father and his wife appeared to announce their arrival. Heading inside, I added a t-shirt and shorts to my apparel before we sat down by the pool and had a drink. I let them do most of the talking as I sat and listened to them ramble on while thinking about how exciting Saturday would be. We ran out to a local seafood shack for dinner and chatted some more about their time down south. Back at the house, we watched a little television before I feigned feeling sleepy and went back to my room.

The following morning, I was up at six and took a quick shower before throwing my things in the car and thanking them for the very relaxing vacation. Driving down the road, I came upon a guarded gate on my way to my new residence. After giving them my name, they gave me a placard to keep in my front window before leading me by car to the house.

I thanked them and even tried to tip the guy, but he was having none of that. He gave me a personal code for the door and then waited to ensure I got inside. Upon closing the door behind me, I just stood there in absolute awe. This place was a mansion, if I've ever seen one. Setting my bags on the floor, I just stared at the massive staircase before me. It must have been fifteen feet wide with decorative stained wood railings carved ornately. This guy had stupid money!

I opted to start my tour to the left by entering the dining room. This room alone was larger than my condo back home. The table had twenty-two chairs spaced out, far enough that you could seat twice that many. Wandering through the dining room, I entered another smaller and less pompous eating room with a table for six. As I rounded the corner toward the kitchen, the doorbell rang. Walking back toward the front door, I saw Andre through the glass and opened it quickly.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

"Oh my God! What the fuck am I doing here?" I exclaimed as he closed the door behind him.

"Nice, huh!" he offered.

"Nice? Did you say, Nice?" I squealed like a teenage girl.

"Easy. Just relax. I spoke to Jason yesterday and told him all about you, and he is just fine with you staying here. In fact, he wondered whether he might come down and visit for a day or two."

"Va... va... visit!" I spat at Andre like Jason had just asked if he could come to see me in his house.

"Yeah," he replied nonchalantly, then added, "He thinks that you're really sexy," 

With my head still spinning at the thought of the owner more or less asking if it was okay for him to visit his house, it hit me. "Wait. What did you say? He thinks I'm sexy? Is that what you said?"

"Yeah."

"I think you better elaborate before I lose my shit!" I shouted.

"Jason has cameras throughout the house and property. He knew when you arrived because the gate called him to confirm. He got a picture from them but also viewed you as you walked about the house before I knocked. So, yes, he thinks you're sexy and cute. Just wait until he sees you walking about the house naked. Then he'll really get fired up."

"Are there cameras in the bedrooms too?" I asked with a seductive smirk.

"They are pretty much everywhere. When you have this much money tied up in a house that you spend so little time in, it becomes a necessity."

"Okay. Take me to my bedroom. I want to give him a show," I instructed while palming Andre's crotch.

"There are several that are available for your use. But Jason would prefer that once you pick one, you stay there for the duration. It just keeps maintenance and housekeeping costs down."

"Where's the closet one to the pool? There is a pool, yes?"  

"Yes, there is a pool. Follow me," Andre offered while pulling my hand from his crotch and guiding me down the hallway to another staircase downward. What most would consider a basement because it was the bottom floor was more like a five-star hotel lobby and bar. This was party central if Jason was ever here to have parties. Andre kept me moving to the right of the massive four sliding doors entrance to the back patio and pool. The room in question was adjacent to those doors and was probably designed as a playroom for kids initially.  

I took in the room's brightness and the view of the pool and yard beyond through its glass door. It was easily twice the size of my bedroom at home, with a California king bed dominating one wall. You could fit an entire orgy on that bed, and I intended to test that theory at some point very soon. In the meantime, Andre would be my first victim at my new place. I stripped off my shorts and shirt before moving onto the bed on all fours. Andre took the hint and stripped himself before grabbing my hips and lapping at my exposed pucker.

Things quickly escalated from there into a full-on pounding of my derriere. About midway through, as I neared my first climax, the doorbell rang.

"Don't you dare fucking stop," I warned after Andre temporarily slowed. "I'm almost there. Just give me a dozen more, and I should be good."

"It's probably Bruno anyway, and since we didn't answer the door, he's figured out what we're doing."

"That's it... yeah, right there... fuuuccckkk!" slipped from my lips as multiple streams of cum ejected from my bouncing prick.

"Now give me yours, you sexy bastard!" I bellowed to give Bruno an idea of where to find us.

As Andre hammered away at my more than willing ass, I heard someone bounding down the steps. Turning toward the bedroom door, I locked eyes with Bruno as he stripped down while still moving. Naked, by the time he hit the bed, Bruno stuffed his already stiff prick in my mouth after kneeling in front of me. The boys began a sawing back-and-forth action, taking turns filling my wanton holes. It wasn't long after Bruno joined us that Andre began filling me.

Pushing Bruno back and out of my mouth, I ordered, "Switch!"

He eagerly hopped off the bed and moved into place before easing into my spunk-filled ass. Andre crawled up in front of me and presented his drooping penis for me to clean.

"Don't worry about trying to bring me back for a second run. Bruno and I have to get some work finished here before we have to head off to our new roofing job."

"What will I do all by myself in this big house without some cock to fill me up?" I uttered between licks of his half-mast dick.

"You can get settled in and enjoy some time in the pool and work on your tan. Don't forget that James will be here around one for some fun, too. By the way, with the houses so far apart and the eight-foot privacy fencing, you needn't worry about being seen out by the pool, except by Jason, of course," Andre suggested as his fingers pulled at my swelling nips.

I lost contact with his cock as my boy's combined efforts had me in a bit of a haze. Bruno was taking full strokes, pulling out until the tip was barely touching before plunging back in and holding it inside for a second or two. He wasn't going fast enough to get himself there, but man, what it all was doing to me! My face sank to the bed as I lost the strength to hold myself up, and the quivering began. I could feel the shaking in my hips, thighs, and ankles while struggling to keep myself upright. If it weren't for Bruno's firm grip around my hip bones, I would have been flat on my belly.

Realizing I was entering an overpowering climax, the boys doubled down and gave me even more. Bruno, of course, upped his tempo while Andre did the same to my tits while also stuffing his growing cock into my gaped mouth. Andre knew that a slut like me could probably cum just from giving someone a blowjob, and he was correct. With both of my sex pockets being used so completely, I began spurting like an out-of-control water pistol.  

Waking on a strange bed was nothing new to me. But usually, there was someone there looking for more action. This time, however, I was alone with a note from my boys. It read, "You slept right through our work upstairs, and we didn't want to wake you. Have fun with James, and don't forget that you have to let him in the house around one."

Fortunately, they left my phone alongside the note. I saw it was only eleven, so I worked myself into a standing position and headed for the shower. There were already towels and bottled soaps and such, so I just turned on the warm water and let it bring me back to life. Twenty minutes later, I was clean, dry, and smooth before heading for the kitchen. Along the way, I realized that I was still naked and decided then and there that this would be a nude house going forward. I was sure that Jason would have no problem with that as he sat in front of a monitor somewhere and watched.

I got some coffee brewing and perused the cabinets and fridge, which all seemed to be well stocked. A note hanging inside the refrigerator stated, "Write a list of the things you like and tape them to the front each week. I'll have them delivered on the following day."

At first, I considered it an overly thoughtful kindness. But, after a few moments, it occurred to me that this guy was getting free spank material on a continuing basis and knew he could swing by for a great fuck whenever he wanted. Not knowing whether he was watching, I turned my ass toward the nearest camera. Bending over a little with my legs spread, I smacked each of my glutes while saying aloud, "You should come by soon to see it in person."

Hearing the coffee pot finishing up, I made a cup and grabbed a banana before strolling outside to check out the pool. Passing through the automatic sliding doors, I stood in amazement at the oversized pool. I realized it was really a small waterpark as I took in all the accents. The pool itself looked like a convergence of three, no, four circles. There were two diving boards, with one being a high-dive. There were also two slides. The first was one of those twisty ones that spun you in circles, and the other was just a tall, straight shot down. And circling it all was what looked to be a lazy river.

I just stood there in awe while taking it all in when suddenly all the waterworks came to life. When I initially walked out, everything was calm, but over the next couple of minutes, the entire pool became alive with all sorts of effects. Most of it was water running down the slides and the slow movement of the lazy river. Although there were also bursts of water here and there like they were jumping around the outskirts of the patio.

As if Jason knew exactly what I'd love the most, an inner tube floated from around the back side of the river, heading in my direction. When it neared, I noticed it had two cupholders and a phone dock. Pulling it over, I set my coffee and banana into the cupholders before climbing aboard. I'd left my phone on the bed, so I had to make sure to not doze off since I knew that it was almost noon. Floating along in the midday sun was a perfect combination of the hot rays and the cool water. The first circuit took about five minutes, so I parked where I started and went inside to grab my phone.

It was twelve-fifteen, so I set an alarm for fifteen minutes and drifted off again. I'd actually begun to nod off when the alarm chirped. Grabbing the side near where I began, I hopped back out and walked toward what looked like a pool house. There were towels stacked neatly, so I took one to dry off as I checked the rest of it out. It had two changing rooms and two bathrooms. There was a full-size fridge stocked with all sorts of beer, soda, and bottled water. I grabbed a water and then took the rest of my things inside.

Back up in the kitchen, I deposited my banana peel in the trash, emptied and washed my coffee cup, and sat to wait for James. Thoughts of Dominic and his masterful use of his overpowering tool drifted in the mix, inciting me to shoot him a quick text with my address and to let me know when he was free. Then, my mind switched gears as the excitement of meeting Andre's covetous family ripped through my imagination. This was a dream come true that I knew would end far too soon. Breaking me from it all was the doorbell signaling James' arrival.

I opened the door to James and held my hand out to stop him from entry.

"What's going on?" He questioned.

"So, a couple of things before you enter. First, this house has cameras pretty well everywhere, and the owner likely records everything. Keeping that in mind, the second thing is that I've decided that anyone entering the home will have to strip at the door. That's my rule, and I'll let you off the hook until Friday if you don't like it because of our previous deal, but after that, it stands. Any questions?"

James stared at me and then inside the ridiculous foyer before asking, "Do you think he would try and sell or show the videos to others?"

"I considered that for a few brief seconds until I realized that this guy has to be unimaginably wealthy, so why would he care other than to get himself off every now and again."

"Fair assessment. Okay, I agree."

And with that, I lowered my hand and moved to the side as James entered the house. Once inside, he began to strip, so I helped. Folding and placing his things on the table near the door, I grabbed his hand and led him downstairs to my room. Upon seeing the bed, James picked me up from behind and plopped me down before sticking his face between my buttocks.

"God! I love your enthusiasm for my wanton ass," I yelped as his tongue flicked its way inside.

In his teenage-like eagerness, James quickly plunged wholeheartedly into me and began fucking like a wild stallion. I was enjoying every second but knew from the start that seconds were exactly how long it was going to last. I already knew this one too well, but I also knew he'd more than make it up to me with the second or third round. His ejaculations were furious as he pounded deeply with the last few. James panted like an Olympic sprinter for a minute longer than it took him to cum. Rolling off of me, he rotated his body and then pulled me on top of him into a sixty-nine. This one was surprising me again.

I lifted up a little, dangling my cock and scrotum above his face as I slathered and sucked at his. His touch was limited at first. It was like butterfly kisses all over. James gradually began licking and sucking before having both my prick and sac in his mouth.

"Mmmm, I must say that it's nice that you're so smooth. I don't know that I could deal with the hair like you do," James submitted.

"It's not terrible unless they're super hairy, but my ass doesn't mind that at all," I replied with a laugh.

"I'll be sure to shave for tomorrow unless you'd like to do it for me?" he suggested.

"I'd be happy to make you nice and smooth right after you fill my mouth with your tasty cream."

"Well, if you want cream, then so do I," James said before sucking my hard-on in earnest.

While I knew I could get him off easily, I had no idea about his fellating skills. He did seem to get the basics as he attempted to mirror my actions. Sucking me deeply as I did him caused a few gagging and coughing spells as he realized that it wasn't quite so easy to deepthroat a stiff prick. Then came another surprise as I felt two fingers ease into my cum-coated pucker. James was a quick learner as he shifted me dramatically closer to the edge with one move.  

I worked his prick hungrily, fearing that he'd make me cum before I got him there. Up until now, James had pumped my ass slowly but must have realized how loose I was after his pummeling of my hole. After an easy withdrawal, he added two more fingers and began to stretch me open. His added stimulation did the job, causing me to squirt into his mouth before I could get him to do the same. Fortunately, I gulped down his load by swallowing him deeply into my throat.

There were moans, grunts, and groans as we both enjoyed our first sixty-nine together. James had remembered how I licked him clean after each of his orgasms and did the same for me as we lay there recovering.  

"How about some time in the pool?" I proposed.

"That sounds nice," James responded as I eased off of him.

Leading him by the hand, I showed him around as the dormant pool came back to life. James pulled me across the lazy river bridge and down the pool steps before diving under as he released my hand. I watched as his shadow moved toward the diving boards at the deep end of the pool. He dove from each before we both slid down the slides before ending up back on land on a couple of lounge chairs. Soaking in the sun, we held hands like a happy couple.

After we were pretty well dry, I inquired, "Do you have time for a little more hanky-panky?"

"I doubt it," James replied relaxedly.

"What time do you have to leave?" I probed further.

With his eyes still closed and clearly enjoying the moment, he answered, "Oh. I'm probably late already, but I don't really care right this second."

Realizing that he knew what he was doing and was willing to bear the consequences, I shut my mouth and gave his hand a little squeeze. It was about ten minutes later that James slowly rose while helping me up as well. Pulling my body into his, he said, "My time with you has been the absolute best that I've had in a very long time, and I don't regret a second," before the drawn-out kiss began.

Our hands roamed as our rising penis' rubbed against each other. Our kisses became more urgent as fingers found their way into both of our puckered stars. As the intensity increased, I mumbled, "Take me right here," while backing up onto the chaise lounger.

I moved onto my back, spread my legs, and wrapped them around his ass while James slid inside my desirous man-pussy. The pace was slow but with full thrusts. His lips slid down from mine as he suckled my nipples affectionately. Digging my heels into the crease of his ass only spurred him on more fervently as my hands were tightly bound in his hair. His passion for me was over the top and brought about a radiating warmth unlike anything I'd experienced in a very long time. The short eruptions from his buried hard-on were the tipper. I came seconds after he started and held him firmly while my lips found his once again.

The feeling stayed for some time as I refused to let him or his lips go. Our contractions seemed to keep the other's going as we lay there feeling in love.  

As the fire cooled, James offered apologetically, "This was wonderful and much more than I ever thought we'd have together, but..."

Attempting to ease his guilt for having to leave, I interrupted, "I know that, unlike me, some folks have to work, so let's get you up, dressed, and on your way. We held hands during our stroll to the front door. Once there, I helped him get clothed again before opening the door and pushing him along.  

"Text me later and let me know what time to expect you tomorrow," I said with a wink before shutting the door and going for a shower.

Cleaned up and floating on the lazy river once again, I was wistful, thinking about the wide range of unexpected feelings I'd had over the last several days. I'd had three lovers that I felt strong feelings for, and wondered whether I could continue to be a kept whore. Floating about with my feelings, I heard my phone vibrate from an incoming text. It was Dominic replying to my earlier misguided need to contact him and his amazing cock. It read, "I'm so glad that you texted me. I'd love to get together again whenever you have some time."

With my head swimming in guilt, lust, and love, I thought better of responding, at least for now. Drinking my beer, I enjoyed the sun on my bare body and tried to put everything else out of my mind. Unable to clear it all out, I was considering a bar and a bathroom quicky when my phone buzzed again. This time, it was Andre.  "Hey, Sexy, we're still on the job, and it's about an hour and a half away, so we're going to grab a hotel tonight and finish up in the morning. See you tomorrow night. Have fun!"

I responded, "I'll miss your fat prick stretching my ass, but I'll make due, see you tomorrow!"

Without a thought, I texted Dominic, "If you're free tonight, so am I, and you can stay over if you want."

The slut was back!

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments