Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Party Continues

"It seemed that everyone in attendance wanted some of my ass."

41
8 Comments 8
4.2k Views 4.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

"I think that your definition of soon and mine are drastically different!" Andre admonished.

"Well, you didn't tell me your slut was so fricking good at eating pussy! And if you don't show your mother some respect, I'm going to take him back to the bedroom for the rest of the day," Gabriella shot back with numerous people scattered about the kitchen.

Andre looked at me, then back at Gabriella before conceding, "Okay, sorry, Mom," with a defeated look on his face.

"Alright, go and mingle with the other partygoers, and I'll see you two a little later," she grinned while giving my ass a little pat.

Andre pulled me back outside, and we walked toward the pool.

"Would you like a drink after all your hard work?" Andre teased.

"Definitely," I answered as we made our way to the bar.

Andre had one of his cousins, who was tending bar, pour us a couple of draft beers as his dad slinked up behind us.

"So, are you up for a little more time under the bar? I have been spreading the word about your firm little ass and your amazing oral skills," Marco coaxed.

"Maybe a little later, Dad. We were thinking about a dip in the pool first," Andre explained.

"Did you bring a suit? If you didn't, it would be okay with us if you wanted to skinny-dip," Marco replied with an inviting little smile.

"I did bring a suit, but maybe you could convince me to shed it later," I grinned back before Andre led me away.

"You are in the zone, aren't you?" Andre stated more than asked as his hand slid inside my shorts while we walked toward the pool house.

"I am," I reacted as his finger tickled my little star.

We walked into one of the changing rooms together, but Andre left the door wide open. There were several others milling around, so I think he just wanted to show me off a little more.  

"Listen, if you really want to show me off, I can simply walk out there nude," I offered.

"Not yet. This taunting is enough for now. They'll all think that there getting a sneak peek, and it will get them all talking much more. Besides, that suit of yours leaves very little to the imagination anyway, especially when it's wet," Andre countered before pulling my shirt over my head and pushing my shorts to the floor.

I stepped out of my shorts, turning my back to the doorway, before bending over to dig into the pocket for my thong suit. Rising a little, I slipped it on before dropping down again to pick up my shorts.

"Oh, you are so good at this," he purred in my ear as his hands found my nipples.

I only moaned in response as he pulled and nipped at them while still naked. I could feel his dick growing while he ground in against mine. It was just too bad that I'd already donned my suit. Pulling away suddenly, Andre slipped on his bikini-style suit, and we trotted out with our drinks in hand, like nothing had happened. Walking into the shallow end, we dined on the steamy stares we received from both men and women. Andre stopped us purposefully just as water began to reach the bottom of my ass. He was playing hardball and wanted everyone to see what he was getting.

We were both sucking down the last of our beers when I suggested, "Shall I get us a couple more?"

"Sure, sexy. Go do your thing," Andre reacted as I turned to leave the pool.

Seeing the five old men that I nursed earlier, I veered their way to say hello. "Hi Guys, just wanted to stop and say hello to some of my newest and closest friends."

There were a few hello's as hands touched me all over. "You all really know how to make someone feel welcome, that's for sure," I cooed as they continued to pet and feel all over my elated body. Making my way around the table, I soon realized that they'd pulled my suit to the side, exposing my dick and balls. There were squeezes, pets, and then, finally, licking as they all bunched together and surrounded me.  

Unable to see outside their ever-tightening circle, I realized that my suit was slipping down my legs before they were spread wide. The first hard-on eased into me as I bent over to take another in my mouth and two more in my hands. I was lost in bimbo heaven as they each took my ass in turn. When the first one finished, the one I'd been sucking took his place. This was the process until each of them deposited a load into me.

With them all done, my suit was quickly pulled back up to stem the flow of their seed from my bursting pucker. Once I was mildly presentable, they all returned to their seats and thanked me as I wobbled toward the bar.

"Got an ass-full, huh?" Marco asked while poring me a couple more beers.

"Oh, yeah," I purred in pure contentment.

"Why don't you come behind the bar, and I'll take it off your hands," he grinned eagerly.

"I guess I probably should, to keep it from running down my thighs and polluting the pool. The feel of your tongue down there is not a bad reason either," I considered with a big stupid smirk on my face. Seductively, I walked to the end of the bar and over to where Marco was waiting.

Just as I reached him, Gabriella appeared at the back door of the house and saw us together. She strode our way hastily while still waving and offering greetings to the others in attendance. Coming behind the bar, she saw Marco dropping to his knees and pulling my thong down with him. He pulled my buttocks apart as I eased my legs open, allowing the leakage to begin. Moving in beside him, Gabriella lapped at one of the streams flowing down my thighs.

The feel of two tongues exploring my inner thighs and exposed sex was yet one more gift that this day had presented. With the flow ebbing, I felt Marco's stubbly face press between my cheeks as his tongue dipped inside to find more. While he was at that, Gabriella began to suck at my growing penis and lapping at my semen-coated sac. I was tingling all over as they continued to double-team my yearning form.

"Well, I think he's empty," Marco uttered as his face pulled out of my anal crevice. Once he realized that his wife was busy sucking me, he added, "Well, I guess it's time to fill him back up again, huh darling?"

Gabriella offered a stifled "Mmmm" while drawing me into her throat and caressing my scrotum with one hand and a nipple with the other.

Marco stood behind me and easily stuffed my freshly emptied colon with his ready prick. His movements increased in intensity far too rapidly, causing him to paint my innards much too fast. As his penis spat its goo inside me, I heard him say, "It's your turn, Jimmy! Come over here and fuck this twink good."

I was trying to see what Jimmy was sporting but was so high from being sucked and fucked at the same time that it was hard to focus on much else. Within seconds of Marco pulling out, I felt to tip of Jimmy's cock press inside, and it was considerably fatter.  

"Fuck yeah!" escaped my lips while he stuffed it into my sloppy ass. He wasn't another Dominic, length-wise, but what he did have was nearly as wide, and it felt glorious. I was floating above the edge and in a holding pattern as Jimmy took his time reaming my colon. If it weren't for Gabriella's next move, I might have stayed there for much longer. Wanting a creamy load in the mouth, she opened wide and sucked my balls in as my cock sank into the depths of her throat.

I exploded just as she'd sucked me all in, as if on cue. Gabriella released my nuts and pulled back enough to get the last dribblings onto her tongue. Jimmy, feeling my orgasmic contractions, slowed to a near stop to allow me to enjoy it for a few moments and delay his own acme. Starting up again, Jimmy quickly moved into a hard ride as Gabriella continued to attend to my floppy penis. He began grunting hard and began shaking as the first explosions of his spunk filled my overstretched butthole. Slamming in one last time while gripping my hips angrily, I felt the last of his heat fill me.

Jimmy's orgasm must have been a doozy because his knees began to buckle as he popped out of me and landed on his ass with a thud.  

"Are you okay, Jimmy?" Gabriella asked when she saw him fall.

"Yeah... Just... Holy fuck!" he blurted as his chest heaved.

"Holy fuck is right," Gabriella added as she noticed the river of cum flowing down my legs from my still gaping ass.

As she sucked from thigh to thigh, she managed, "Do you normally cum a gallon at a time, Jimmy?"

Molly_Chase
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Chase

"No, not usually, but it's been a few weeks since I've had a tight, warm hole to truly empty my balls into," he answered.

"Well, next time you need a little, just give me a call. I'd be happy to oblige," I offered as Gabriella's tongue finally cleared up the majority of the spunk.

Finding my suit, I pulled it back up, grabbed the beers, and strolled back to the pool and Andre.

"You've been a busy little whore, now haven't you?" Andre needled.

"Isn't that why you brought me here? To meet and fuck as many people as possible?" I backtalked.

"Why, yes, it is. By the way, how's that ass feeling after Jimmy? I know he packs a fat one."

"It's good. He's no Dominic, but I could definitely feel every vein and ridge, for sure."

"Yeah, Dominic could put a fella in the hospital if he really went at them."

"Yes, he could," I remarked knowingly.

"Okay, so what, or who would you like to do next?" Andre inquired.

"Actually, I was thinking about having some of that yummy-looking food that they have all set up like a feast for the Gods."

"It does look good, doesn't it? Okay, let's go grab a plate, some food, and a seat and pig out for a while."

Several people had already started eating, so the line wasn't bad at the buffet tables. I piled some lasagna and chicken piccata on my plate, along with some garlic bread, and went to grab a seat at a table. Andre was still getting a few more things as I neared a large round table that was nearly full. There were four couples with two empties, and two of the ladies were enthusiastically waving me over. The one woman moved over one seat, allowing me to sit between her and her husband.

I accepted their invitation and grabbed the chair. Introductions were made all around before hands began feeling my lower extremities. Both Susannah and Al were having a grand ol' time stroking my legs before pulling them apart. With my legs spread as far as their closeness would allow, they each began fondling my covered cock and balls. I was taking small bites of my food, knowing that it wouldn't be long before that option would end. It was both of them, working in tandem, that peeled my suit down my legs in one quick swipe. With that out of their way, my legs were pulled apart and placed on theirs.  

The urgency slowed as they caressed my smooth bits, causing one part in particular to grow. I gave up eating and just watched their hands explore my body. It was Susannah's hand that first touched my anus as Al's scrutinized my breasts. As she probed my eager star, Susannah's finger slipped right in due to the remnants of Jimmy's oversized load from before. She pumped it zealously for several seconds before adding another. I flexed my anal ring to show her my control.

"Oh, Al, you're going to love this one. He's got great muscle command down here," Susannah squealed a bit too loudly.

Wanting to give a little back, I let each of my hands rest on one of their crotches. My right landed on Susannah's skirt-covered pubic mound. My left grasped Al's growing prick and balls through his shorts. I paid more attention to Susannah at first, massaging her softly through her thick, pleated skirt. With each rub, her already short skirt rose a little more until I felt her downy fur. I flipped it up and out of my way before my fingers traced her already damp slit.

With Susannah's goodies being attended to, I worked on Al some more. He'd leaned into me and was sucking my nipples, back and forth, while I found his zipper. Al's hard-on sprung free before I'd gotten it all the way down and was already leaking. It seemed that my reputation had spread rather quickly, and all in attendance wanted a little. With his stiffy free, I stroked it gingerly, spreading his semen all over. It was pumping out so generously that I used it to coat his scrotum as well.

Al seemed to be a little ahead of Susannah and me, so I upped the ante on her, slipping a couple of digits into her opening flower. I pulsed in and out for a minute before letting my fingers find and rub her magical inside spot. Susannah was now in the game and losing concentration as I kept up the manipulation. Feeling that Al was ready, I popped the button on his shorts, exposing his manhood for more fun.

Whispering into Susannah's ear, I taunted, "I'm going to ride your husband's prick now, and he's going to fill my ass with his seed. When I move on top of him, I need you to move with me so that I can make you both cum."

"Oh, yes, please," she murmured back as I slipped a third finger into her slick ditch.

Turning to Al, I said, "I'm going to ride your cock now, so sit back and enjoy."

Al released my nipple and leaned back in his chair as I moved to sit in his lap, facing away from him as I pushed his engorged cock inside my desirous pucker. Almost immediately, Susannah sank down into my lap, face-first, to suck me. With her head in my lap, I was unable to get a good angle for reinserting my digits into her puss, but she didn't seem to mind. Susannah's head moved intermittently as she paused to suck my ballsack into her mouth from time to time.

Hearing Al's tell-tale signs of a nearing climax, Susannah slipped under the table to lap at the base of his cock as it penetrated my horny pucker. We could both tell that Al was just about there when she wrapped her arms around my upper thighs in anticipation of the prize to come. With his first shot into me, Al pressed my shoulders down and held me still as his testicles pumped his elixir deep into my bowels. When the twitching ceased, Susannah promptly raised me up and off Al's cock before sealing her lips around my pucker and collecting his liquid infusion.

No sooner had she collected the majority of his givings than an arm to my left began pulling me off of Al's lap.

"Dario would like the same treatment," his wife Caterina exclaimed as she pulled me over and onto his lap. "Trust me, you'll like his tool. It's nice and fat, just like you sluts love!" she added.

I guess that my actions with Al had Dario and Caterina pretty worked up because as soon as I was over the top of his crotch, she lined up his rigid dick with my still gaping star and pushed me down onto him.

"Fuck, yeah!" Dario crooned as he stretched me wide with his beer can thick beast. I, too, released a soft moan as he bottomed out inside of me.

This was Dominic thick, but fortunately for me and everyone else that wanted some of my insatiable ass, it was nowhere near as long. Dario wasn't nearly as docile as Al had been and quickly began pumping me in hard strokes. His wife, Caterina, eased her mouth over the tip of my prick while letting his pummeling of my ass force me in and out. Her left hand found my scrotum, which she caressed wonderfully, while her right was busy tweaking my nipples. Caterina seemed determined to get some of my leakage by the time Dario dumped his into my widespread colon.

Fortunately, for my tender-feeling innards, Dario was closing in, and so was I. Caterina's talents, combined with Dario's fat prick, took me to the top. I felt only the slightest bit of ejaculation, even with several contractions. Of course, I'd been at this for a few hours already and cum at least that many times. Dario was getting close and gripped the bottom of my upper thighs firmly as he pounded on through my orgasm. About a minute later, he pulled me down hard. I could feel his balls squirming in his sac against my own as he filled me with his spunk.

"Oh, fuck yes!" he wailed over and over with each expulsion.

I sat on him for another few minutes, exhausted from the ride and worried that I wouldn't be able to close my pucker before his fluids escaped in a deluge.

"Wow! You four were fabulous," I offered while slowly rising.  

I could feel the leakage begin as I neared the head of Dario's prick. I think that he could, too, and lowered a napkin to catch the mess. Shaking as I rose, Andre appeared and pulled me away before scooping me up and carrying me indoors.

"Put him in our bed," his mother Gabriella suggested as Andre passed her.

Andre placed me on the bed and then covered me up before giving me a lingering kiss. Pulling away, he said, "Take a nap. You deserve it, you overzealous slut," he teased as my eyes closed.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments