Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Massage

"Andre sent me a Masseur to help me relax after our time, but things were just starting."

51
12 Comments 12
4.5k Views 4.5k
3.5k words 3.5k words

I did as Andre instructed, with both of their cum streaming down my inner thighs. Filling the tub with warm water and bubbles, I grabbed my razor and slipped inside. After dozing off for some time, I woke to cool water and no bubbles. I drained about a third of the water and turned the hot on to warm things up. Grabbing my razor, I took my time touching up all over to keep the stubble away. I soaked for a while longer before I heard a knock on the door.

Standing up and grabbing a towel, I dried off on the way to the front door. Looking through the windows atop the door, I saw a large man carrying what looked like a foldable massage table.

Opening the door, I questioned, "Are you here for my massage?"

"Yes, sir," Dominic replied, standing there in his snug t-shirt and shorts.

"Well, come on it and set up wherever you like," I offered as I let my towel hit the floor and moved out of his way.

"Andre said that you'd be an entertaining client," Dominic parroted as he moved to the bedroom to set up his table. I followed him in and lay back on the bed as he went about his prep. "Is it alright if I plug in a couple of things?" he inquired as I stared at the impressive bulge in his shorts.

"Of course. You can plug in anything you like, anywhere you want," I purred with far too much sexual innuendo.

"I just want to keep the oil hot and play some relaxing sounds. Andre's instructions were to have you in a very relaxed state before I leave. He wants you in tip-top form for tomorrow's fun," Dominic explained.

"Well, I was already pretty loose just before you came to the door, so I think you're already halfway there. However, gazing at the monstrous distraction in your shorts might be tightening me up all over again. Maybe if you were naked, too, I'd relax a little more. How about getting down to your birthday suit and starting this massage? What do you think?" I asked while grinning exaggeratedly.

"It's against my better judgment, but if it will help you relax, then I'll do it. But I want you to get on the table first. Face up, please."

I bounced off the bed and over to Dominic's table. Once there, he helped me into place, and I got settled. I'd been on a couple of massage tables in my time, but this one seemed somewhat different. For one, it was indented slightly in the form of a human body. It was still heavily cushioned for comfort but seemed to keep you in place throughout the process. The other oddity was that it split below the hips, allowing the legs to be parted. My assumption was that it was so the masseur could get pressure on the lower back from directly behind. But, of course, my filthy mind went elsewhere.

Once I was in place, Dominic removed his shirt. He was not the ripped bodybuilder that we all imagine, but rather a muscular and well-proportioned young man. Moving down to the end of the table, he started with my feet. As he started on my left foot, I 'ahemed' him while leering at his still-covered sexual anatomy.

"Is that really necessary?" Dominic challenged.

"Only if you want me to speak well of you to Andre," I responded.

Without another word, Dominic shed his snug little shorts, leaving his pet anaconda in full view. I've seen more than my fair share of cocks in my lifetime, but I'd never seen one that big while still hanging. By my estimation, it was over eight inches long and as thick as my wrist as it dangled in front of two large lemon-sized nuts. This young man was built for breeding. I wondered how many had been filled to overflowing with the equipment he was sporting.

While I gawked at his splendid masculinity, Dominic got back to rubbing my left foot. His skills as a masseur were better than average, so I let him do his thing while I closed my eyes and envisioned all sorts of naughty proceedings. I could feel the strength in his hands as he worked my calves into lifeless goo. Moving further up, he split my legs and destroyed my thighs with his non-stop compressions. Even with his hands intermittently grazing my junk, I was so relaxed that I didn't even respond.

My abs and chest were next as Dominic took his time turning them to butter. This time though, I was feeling the heat from his ever-present and swelling cock. It was still hanging down but had grown in circumference as he lingered at my breasts. I guess the feeling of my hardened nipples under his palms was getting the better of him as he began to pull and roll them. My prick began to swell as the side of his started pressing into my ballsac. Reaching full tumescence rather quickly had me wanting more, so I pushed against his shaft and began raising and lowering my hips to rub against him.

I could feel the twitching that we all get as our little heads decide to come to life. At this point, his expansion was only pressing him harder between my legs. But, with his length, the only way to get the tip where I wanted it was to push him backward about a foot. While my mind worked on an inconspicuous solution, I enjoyed his increased fondling of my distended nipples.

Dominic

God, he was a sexy little twink! Andre warned me he'd be impossible to resist, and he was right. I'd avoided fucking him so far by focusing on the massage, but once I began feeling the heat from his crotch, I started to cave. The next thing that got me was his rigid little nipples. Although his breasts were kind of small, his nips were the perfect size. As I began paying them more attention, they continued to grow and harden. I wanted so bad to suck them!

My attention to his tits was obviously having an effect on him as he'd begun lifting his hips and rubbing against my expanding hard-on. I'd have to think of something, or I'd end up fucking him right here on the table.

Back to Me

Now that I knew he wanted me, I decided to string him along for a while.

"How about working on my neck and shoulders? Shall I flip over?" I suggested.

"Umm, yeah. Sure. Let's get you flipped over so I can work that area," Dominic muttered, clearly unwilling to release my nipples.

His hands drifted from my breasts. One moving to my shoulder and the other to my hip. Slipping under both, he helped lift me from the table as I turned over. The hand at my waist had cupped my right buttock in the rollover and lingered there for a few long seconds, gently compressing it on and off in a mock massage. Just before he removed it, his middle finger found itself swiping through my crack and across my needy pucker. I think it was his way of telling me how badly he'd come to want me.

Once I was settled in with my face in the cushion and an unobstructed view of the bedroom carpet, Dominic got to work. He poured large amounts of warm oil down the middle of my back, which left a puddle near the base, just above my ass. Dominic moved to the head of the table to work my shoulders from the top. Peering at the floor, I caught occasional glimpses of his swinging cock under the table. Back at performing his job had his formerly swelling member back to oversized flaccid status.

Prior to beginning his work on my shoulders and neck, Dominic had pushed the leg pads back together. Maybe it was to limit his distraction or likely just a normal part of the process. Either way, I hooked my big toes in the crack between the sections to see if they'd come apart easily. After the initial difficulty in starting the process, they split apart easily. I could tell that my action had caught Dominic's interest as his work had nearly halted.

I let him get back to it for another minute before arching my lower back enough to cause some of the pooled oil to pour in between my glutes. The feeling of the warm oil running across my pucker and balls was magical. I was pretty sure I moaned softly at the sensation. Opening my eyes as Dominic regained his composure and started massaging me again, I saw his not-so-flaccid prick pointing slightly upward. With each stroke from top to bottom of my back, it bounced closer and closer to my extended tongue.

Dominic's hard-on was getting huge! It bounced less and less but also got closer and closer to my mouth the more he worked. He was reaching from the base of my neck to the top of my ass, extending his reach a little more each time. I realized he was teasing me, maybe more than I'd been teasing him. His hands were now fully caressing my glutes with each pass and spending more time doing so every turn. Each time he pulled back to my shoulders, his monster got closer to my face. The eventual result left it in licking distance, and I took full advantage.

The first time, I caught a tongue full of his sweet and salty semen. Dominic audibly shuddered at the graze. After a slight hesitation, his powerful hands moved back down, although much slower this time. Finally reaching my parted cheeks, he allowed both of his thumbs to rub up and back across my twitching little star. He did that over and over as I neared orgasm. Probably sensing my nearness to climax, Dominic allowed one thumb to press its way inside. I came immediately, filling the cushion with my leavings and contracting continuously around his embedded digit.

Dominic left his thumb inside me as I rode out my peak while fondling my scrotum with his free hand. Once the "Ahh's and Mmm's" slowed completely, he gently removed it and got back to the massage.

Knowing he had my number, I relented and offered, "Why don't you move back between my legs and loosen up my lower extremities."

There was no hesitation on his part. In fact, he pushed my legs further apart once he got back there. With one last tease, Dominic put his hands on my lower back and began working his thumbs deeply in those muscles. I could feel the tip of his bobbing stiffy sporadically touch my inner thighs. With each dig into those muscles, it got closer to its eventual destination. When it was finally resting against my pucker, he paused for a moment and squirted some more oil all over my ass. Then I felt him back away and part my entrance enough to squirt a large quantity straight inside my colon.

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

Moving back into place with his tip at my entrance and his hands beginning to rub again, I ordered, "Enough of the games! Fuck me with your big cock already!"

Moving his hands down to my hips, I felt the tip press inside. He paused for a moment until I groaned, "More! Give me more!"

Dominic started pushing gradually, filling me like I can't ever remember. Just when I thought he was done, he'd push even more.

"Fuuuccckkk! How long is that beast of yours?" I managed as he continued to open new territory.

"It depends on how turned on I get. Somewhere between ten and twelve inches."

"So... how's it looking... now?" I stuttered in between jolts of intense pleasure.

"Oh, about thirteen, I'd say, you sexy fucking bitch!" Dominic responded just as his sac rubbed against mine.

"Oh, God! However many... that fucker feels awesome!" I retorted.

"I just want you to know that I probably won't last very long with all the teasing we've been doing back and forth, but if you want a second, I have minimal downtime."

"Give me what you got and pump my ass full of your hot cum, then we'll try again on the bed, but take your time. There is no rush on my end. In fact, you can stay all night if you want."

Time was taken as he pulled about halfway and began a lethargic fucking. Each time, his sack pressed against mine. I was in a constant state of euphoria as my legs quivered continuously. About five minutes into it, Dominic picked up the pace and grunted, "I'm fucking cumming in your hot little ass, bitch!"

It was like someone filled my innards with liquid heat as I felt the constriction of his balls with each load as they pressed against mine. Honestly, I wasn't sure when I ejaculated, but I was sure that I did from the over-the-top pleasure that he gave me the whole time. Dominic rested his body on mine as his energy was clearly depleted. I turned my head, and we kissed at an awkward angle for some time.

Finally, coming down from my own high a little, I suggested, "How about you pull out so that we get comfortable on the bed."

Dominic had barely lost any of his length or girth, so it was an excruciating, delightful experience as he gradually extricated his love stick from inside me. When the tip finally exited, I felt a rush of cool air entering my empty tunnel, as well as the flow of his warmth draining out.

"It's too cold! Push it back in for a minute," I begged.

Dominic slipped just the head back inside, stemming the loss of heat and his wonderful cum. "How long do you want me to do this?" he questioned.

As I pondered how to get to the bed without losing his load and the heat it created, I felt Dominic's hands slip under my arms. He pulled me backward into his chest while slipping about halfway back inside me. It was a wonderful sensation being handled like a doll and being at his mercy. Dominic walked backward until we cleared the massage table and then forward, around to the bed. Backing up to it, he lay back and then turned himself so that he was in the middle with me face-up and on top of him.

Slowly rising to a sitting position, I sank even further onto his still-rigid snake.

"Turn around, Sexy, and let me play with those perky nipples of yours," Dominic begged as he caressed my ass and thighs.

I lifted myself up his hard-on until I was near the end and then no-so-gracefully did a one-eighty. With my eyes locked on his, I sank back down an inch or two before he pulled my tits to his face. His mouth went wild, sucking and biting at my tender flesh.

Pulling away for a few seconds, he blurted out, "I've wanted to do this since I felt them in my hands. I love your perky nipples!"

Back at them, he pumped that couple of inches of cock in and out of me while giving my nips the attention they've always wanted. This went on for several minutes before I began shaking uncontrollably and shot all over his belly. I fell onto him, a lifeless mass as the waves continued to ripple through me. Coming back around, I rolled off of him onto my back.

Lying there like a used-up slut, I offered, "Come here! Make love to me like you never want to leave me and fill me with your seed."

Dominic moved down the bed, spreading my legs, and kissed his way up my thighs. Along the way, he licked up remnants of one or the other of our cum, splattered over my nude form. Getting to my crotch, Dominic licked my scrotum and soft penis until they were clean. Then, pushing my thighs back, he started on my gaping pucker. I could feel his tongue rimming my used cavern and sucking up all the cum he could find. With all that done, Dominic licked his way up my abs, finally landing once again on my tits. He had a good time getting them harder than ever as I reached down with both hands to gently stroke his massive dick.

"Hand me my phone, please. It's there on the nightstand." After he relinquished my nipples after much prodding, I said, "Sit up and let me see that beast out in the open." He sat up, and I stroked him with one hand while the other took a few pics. As I was doing that, I realized it was at least as long as my forearm. Pushing my arm alongside, I snapped a few more pics for size reference.

"How many times do your lovers measure?" I inquired.

"Every time, in one way or another," Dominic chuckled.

"Does it bother you at all? I mean, do you think that they think of you as just a tool to stretch them further than they've ever been before?"

"Sometimes. But it's mostly with women who want to belittle their men afterward. I find that I feel like I'm the one who has been used and belittled."

"Well, as much as I have enjoyed your very large cock, I'm having more fun with your delight in my breasts and nipples. Many men and even a few women have given them attention, but no one has been as infatuated as you seem to be. So what is it about them?" I questioned.

"All I can say is that, to me, they're perfect. I love the way that they grow and harden. The more I lick and suck them, the more they distend. They must triple in size from their resting state, and I find that amazing. I also love that they are so sensitive. I'll bet that I could make you come from playing with only them. Has anyone ever done that before?" Dominic queried.

"Yes,"

"Who!" he probed impatiently.

"The one who plays with them the most. Me, silly."

"I should have known. So, how often do you play with them, and where?" Dominic continued with the interrogation.

Moving my hands to my breasts, I softly palmed them while intermittently pulling on a nip or two. Dominic was laser-focused on my teasing. As he watched intently, I pushed him backward with my feet on his hips. He realized what I wanted and moved his hard-on into position before slowly moving forward again. As he filled me, I began to lose focus, and that's when he took over. I let him do his thing as he almost imperceptively pumped my ass. If there was a heaven for me, then this was it, without a doubt.

Once I became more accustomed to his anal intruder, I reached for his breasts and returned the treatment. His nipples were smaller, but he seemed to enjoy my touch. Like he did me, I progressively increased the pressure on not only the nips but the entire breast. One of the many things that I was enjoying about Dominic was the fact that he, too, was smooth as glass. Most of the men I was with wouldn't be caught dead using a razor on their crotches, much less the rest of their bodies. It was just nice to touch someone else's smooth skin.

I peered into his eyes and watched the pure enjoyment that he found in our time together. Wanting a little more, I lifted my face to his for a kiss. When our lips touched, it was like adding another layer of chocolate icing to the cake. Keeping his hands on my breasts, Dominic pushed my face down into the bed as we explored yet another part of our bodies and attraction. The tempo of everything began to increase as our mouths went wild with pleasure.

"Oh, shit! You're going to make me cum, you incredibly sexual being!" Dominic groaned as he released another torrent of fluids into my welcoming body.

Pulling his lips from mine, he began sucking wildly on my tits while continuing to pump my very sensitive colon. "Cum for me! I'm not going to stop until you orgasm as hard as I just did."

"Almost... there... Oh, fuuuccckkk! I love youuu!" I bellowed out of nowhere while spraying all over my belly and his.

In the aftermath, we kissed for what seemed like hours, with him rolling over and keeping me on top of him. His hands roamed every inch of my nudity as his prick was still mostly inside me. I fell asleep that way and awoke to an empty bed and a pleasantly sore behind.

He'd sent me a text, "I'd love to see you again and hope that you'll consider moving down this way. I know that it was only one night, but I have to tell you that I've never felt so close to another human being. Thank you!!"

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments