Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam's Slut In The Woods, Part Two

"Sam's slut gets more before the tables are turned."

30
5 Comments 5
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Sam

My slut was loving the large cock that was now moving in and out of him at a good hard pace. He was taking it all while still managing to suck me wonderfully. I again glanced under his saddle to see that even after cumming, he was still leaking from the pleasure he was receiving.

Number Four walked in haltingly and leered at the spectacle before him. He seemed to be enthralled by the large prick filling my slut's backside. I stroked my slut's face before easing out of his mouth and putting my cock back in my pants.

"It's all yours," I said to Number Four while moving away from my slut's sloppy but eager mouth.

I moved into the perfect spot so that I could watch all the action, front and rear, with a simple turn of my head. As the two men used my slut for their enjoyment, I noticed that my hard-on had not dwindled at all from my previous blowjob. In fact, it seemed to get even harder and began to leak as it pushed its way out of the top of my jeans. Had it not been for my t-shirt covering them, it would have been in full view to everyone. There was no denying that I enjoyed watching my slut being used, much like a husband might enjoy seeing his wife getting fucked by other men.

Like the pull of an intense magnet, I moved toward my slut's head and knelt down to his ear.  

"Watching you get used like this has me harder than I've ever been. I love watching you get what you want and being the one to give it to you, but it's more than that. I think a part of me wants to be like you and share in your gluttonous pleasures," I whispered in his ear while his face was being used as a cum pocket.

"Mmmm," he growled around the dick that was steadily pumping his face. I backed away just a few inches and caught his eye, directing me to his mouth. I moved a little closer and realized that he wanted to share the cock with me. Turning my face toward the intruder, I pressed my cheek against my slut's and felt the cock through our adjoined skin. Without thought, I let my tongue flick across Number Four's thigh each time he plunged forward.

"You want some too," Number Four questioned before pulling out of my slut's mouth and pressing against my lips and quickly inside.

He pumped my face vigorously as my slut offered subtly in my ear, "It's even better when you're tied down and have no choice. You should try it next time. But for now, give me back my cock, I need the cum."

With his last words, I pulled away and watched as my slut finished Number Four off within seconds and swallowed every bit of his cum.  

As Number Four slipped from his mouth and staggered away, I took the opportunity to share an idea that flashed through my intensely perverted mind.

"Let's share a glory hole at Jimmy's place next time you go. It's been a while since I spent some time in there, but I'd love to share that experience with you."

"Are you sure? Some of those guys can be pretty rough. Is your pretty little ass up to that kind of use," He inquired with a sexy little grin on his face.

"I'll manage. I'm not a virgin, you know."

Just after I made that statement, I noticed that Number Three was ramping things up, obviously nearing his climax. The extra pounding was taking its toll on my slut as he moaned and growled aloud without a cock to block his oral declarations.

Just then, George ran in and said, "Shut him up, Sam, before everyone in the neighborhood finds us."

"Send in another guy," I replied.

"Number Four was the last one for tonight, so handle it yourself," George issued back,

I shoved my pants down my thighs and pressed my prick into my slut's ever-ready mouth to quiet him down and to enjoy the feeling of his tongue around my shaft. He gulped at me hard as Number Three began to cum. The final jab before Number Three's release left my slut howling around my dick as his anal cavity was filled to overflowing with semen. After a minute or so, Number Three withdrew from my slut's ass, and a torrent of cum followed closely behind.

Number Three zipped up, patted my slut on the ass while saying, "Thanks for the great fuck!" before turning around and heading out.  

My Slut

I moaned around Sam's prick as Number Three pulled out, touched my ass, and thanked me. I could feel the cool air filling my rectum with the gape that Number Three's enormous cock left behind. I wanted something warm back inside me and twisted my head sideways to release Sam's dick. "Stick your hard-on in my ass, Sam. I need something to fill the emptiness."

"Hey, George. Are you still out there?" Sam yelled through the trees.

George came back inside while asking, "Yeah, what do you need?"

"It's not what I need, but my slut would love another cock pumping his ass. Are you interested?" Sam asked.

"Sure, why not," George replied while dropping his pants before pressing his growing dick into my slowly closing ass.  

"Wow, Number Three was sporting some serious wood. I can barely feel anything back here," George offered as he pumped my greasy hole.

Regardless of the lack of friction, I was back in my happy place with a cock in each end and pumping hardily. I sucked Sam's penis with intent as George began to hammer my backside. He also gave me a slap on my buttocks every few pumps, which made the experience even more wonderful for me. After a few minutes, both of my boys were nearing the end, so I did my best to tighten up around both of them. It was Sam that came first as I took him down my throat while tonguing his sac. George wasn't far behind as he crowed aloud with his final thrusts.

I was full of their spunk once again as George began to untie my hands while his softening prick lingered in my sloppy sphincter. Sam moved down to my legs and freed each of them before both of my boys helped me to my feet. As George held me upright while I regained my balance and leg strength, Sam eyed the contraption that had been my support through all that pleasure.  

CourtneySugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CourtneySugar

Barely audible, even against George's ear, I whispered, "I think Sam wants a go on your device. Got anyone nearby that can give him a ride?"

"Unfortunately, no, but why don't you give him a go," George replied while gently beginning to stroke my floppy prick. "Surely, you've done a little drilling in the darkness, yes?" George added.

The thought of using Sam's ass like they both had used mine so many times seemed to be causing a stiffness down below, especially after Sam bent over the stand like I had been not moments before. His hands traced the front legs while he spread his back ones like I had done previously. Without a word, George grabbed some rope and, within seconds, had each of Sam's hands strapped tightly to the front legs. Sam didn't say a word as I stepped forward and groped his ass cheeks through his jeans. With my own prick, mostly hard, I reached underneath Sam's waist to unbutton his pants. With a little wriggling on his part, I had Sam's pants down his legs in no time.

"You naughty boy!" I submitted, seeing that Sam wasn't wearing any underwear. George moved to his knees and removed Sam's shoes, socks, and pants from each leg before tying them up as well. It was clear that Sam was enjoying this treatment as his semi began to drip into the bowl that still contained my leavings. Now that he was naked from the waist down and strapped in place, I let my hands roam across his firm little ass and in between his thighs.

"Mmmm!" Sam quietly moaned while my fingers slipped between his legs and cupped his ballsac. I leaned in closer and let my tongue discover the prize between his spread glutes while Sam continued to express his gratitude verbally. George simply stood to the side and watched the action while texting someone on his phone.

I orally pleasured Sam's backside while groping his cock and balls intermittently. His pucker was opening to my constant prying, and soon enough, My tongue was as deep as it would go.  

"Fuck me, Slut!" Sam emitted as I pumped his twitching star orally.

I reached for the lube and gave him a generous squirt before coating my hardened dick for insertion. There was no need for fingers. I knew from my own experience on the receiving end that once I begged for it, nothing else would do. I pressed the head against his needy, pulsing opening and slipped inside with ease. Stopping about halfway, I let him relax from the initial insertion before pulling out and doing it again. I teased Sam like this for several minutes, only giving him a couple of inches before pulling back out completely.

"You teasing cunt! Give me all of it, dammit!" Sam growled, and I did just that. With his ring loosened from my in and out, it was an easy pump to go balls-deep in one quick shove.

"Fuccckkk!" he bawled as his body flexed hard against the restraints.

Gripping his shoulders, I held myself in tight as his groaning continued. Then, without warning, I began a hard-thrusting fuck. It wasn't particularly fast, but I slapped firmly against him each time. Sam grunted his appreciation with each filling of his wanton hole. As I neared my growing climax, I heard a rustling from the bushes behind me. Not wanting to stop my impending climax, I stayed focused on the task and felt his insides contract hard around my pecker just before I released my seed. Ball's deep, I enjoyed the feeling of his orgasmic contractions upon my retreating prick up until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Pulling out, I turned to see that it was Number three, and he was already hard. I shuffled out of the way as he greased up his pole and pressed it against Sam's still-quivering opening. Moving to Sam's mouth, I presented my flaccid penis for cleaning just as Number Three's thick head penetrated Sam's anal ring.

"You're going to love this, Sam," I uttered while pressing myself into his open mouth.

Sam

My slut knew that I wanted this and gave it to me. Hell, even my brother George must have known. I'm sure it was him that called Number Three to ream my ass good. As the tip of that monster opened me up like a virgin on prom night, I sucked at my slut's withered penis enthusiastically. Number Three was stroking in and out, only giving me the six inches that my slut had previously, but with much more circumference. It had been a while since I'd had a real cock in my ass, and especially one of this size. I'd forgotten just how good it felt to be stretched so completely.

I slobbered around my slut's limp tool while trying to clean it up. It was just so hard to concentrate on two dicks at once when one of them was tearing me a new asshole. I wasn't sure as I marinated in the pleasure I was receiving, but I think I came in my slut's bowl. It was all just too much to comprehend, especially since I was tied firmly to my brother's contraption. There I was, being used like a whore, having no choice in the matter, and loving every damn second.

I was still having a hard time concentrating on my slut's half-hard dick as he'd taken to fucking my face like I'd done his so many times before. I was relishing it all, from the baseball-bat-sized cock in my colon to the lack of mobility and finally being force-fed another prick and ballsac. It was a triple delight that I would dine on for some time in private after all this was long completed. I now understood my slut's need for more and more cock, regardless of the way he got it.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments