Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam's Slut In The Woods, Part one

"George offers a new plan for the Slut's use."

5
2 Comments 2
126 Views 126
3.2k words 3.2k words

Sam's Slut

I woke early in the morning in my own bed with no recollection of how I got there. The sun was beaming through my window as my eyes gradually focused. The other thing I noticed fairly quickly was the ache of an overused rectum. Even my jaw was a little tender from all the face-fucking I endured. I tried to stay in place and enjoy the feeling of being used so thoroughly, but the need for caffeine trumped everything else.

Sliding off the bed gingerly, I took the first few steps slowly. The more I moved, the better things began to feel. My knees were pretty sore also, but the pain slowly eased as I moved down the stairs. I made a beeline for the coffee pot and got it going before heading for the bathroom to start the tub. With extra warm water filling the bath, I added some Epsom salts to help with the backside swelling. Once the tub was full I turned off the water and then went to grab some coffee.

With my coffee in hand. I slipped into the welcoming warmth of the bathwater. There was a mild sting when my ass first touched it, but overall I just melted into a puddle of boneless mush. I must have been in there for over an hour and had dozed off. Waking to the coolness of the water was a bit of a shock, but I stood up, drained the tub, and took a nice hot shower to wash my hair. Feeling much better for the soak and shower, I dried off and grabbed some more coffee before heading out back for a little time in the sun. I was really beginning to enjoy retirement.

I'd no sooner got myself settled in my lounge chair when I heard, "Hey, Slut. Are you back there?" from George.

"Are you alone, or did Sam come with you?"

"It's just me Slut. Sam had to go to work early this morning, but you know what I need, don't you?" he said eagerly.

"You want to fuck me good, don't you, Baby?" I replied while walking to the gate to let him inside.

"You know I'd love to, but all I have time for this morning is a quick blowjob. So get on your knees and suck me Slut!" he ordered while punctuating the last tee in slut.

I dropped right there in the grass and pulled his shorts down before sucking his hard-on into my throat for a quick emptying. George gripped my wet hair and fucked my face hard and fast. He only lasted about a minute and a half before filling my belly with his hot seed.

"Pull my shorts back up, Slut, I have to get to work. I have a plan for you, Slut, that I'm going to run past my Brother, but I'm sure that he'll love it. So make sure that you're ready for some fun this evening. You know, well-lubed and all. We're all gonna have a really good time," George stated.

"How good?" I inquired.

"Just stand up and spin around with your back to me," George spat in his normal short-tempered demeanor as I saw him pull a small tape measure from his pocket. He used it to check the distance from the top of my butt to the top of my shoulders. I heard him whisper the distance as if to make a mental note of it before his thick middle finger traced my anal opening.

"Mmmm," I purred before he pulled it away and walked out the gate.

"Heyyy," I added as he strode away without a word. Feeling a little frustrated at the quick cum in my belly. I went back to the lounger and began to play with myself as I imagined what George was concocting in his sick little mind. And what was that measuring my back thing all about?

George

Unbeknownst to Sam and his slut, I'd told a few of my buddies from the neighborhood about the cum-dump that Sam had found, and they all seemed very keen on emptying the loads that their wives would no longer accept. With the day off and a good assortment of power tools, I proceeded to put my plan in order. I'd already begun to assemble a saw-horse sort of stand but needed the final dimensions, which I'd just acquired. It was not cheaply built and would easily withstand not only the slut's weight but also the continued use that I'd expected it and Sam's whore would receive.

With his dimensions, I could now customize it to his size so that he could easily take two cocks at once in relative comfort. It wasn't that I was so worried about the slut's well-being from a caring standpoint but rather from a money-making one. After all, these boys were not getting this relief for free, so I knew they'd use him hard. Also, payment was definitely involved, and there were discounts for referrals. I'd only found about four so far that were interested and only a few more that were on the fence, so I left it to the ones that were very interested to find some more prospects. Tonight might start light in numbers, but I was hoping that word would spread quickly, just like the slut's legs.

As far as the location went, I knew that it had to be close by the neighborhood since that's where I'd done all my recruiting. The place turned out to be easier than I thought. During our walks prior to finding his slut, Sam had shown me the trails through the parkland that wove in and out of the large community. Sections of it were wooded and some quite densely. With a little daylight exploring, I discovered a spot that was nearly impenetrable before I brought out the battery-powered hedge clippers. Between that and a handsaw, I carved out an area that was more than large enough to contain the fucking and viewing area and far enough of the path not to be easily noticed.

Back at Sam's house, I pulled out my rig for his slut and made the final adjustments. I'd set it up so that he could be tied down in either the face-up or face-down positions. I would leave it up to him to decide. With the final tinkering complete, I set the device on a dolly, covered it up, and wheeled it down to the end of Sam's court, where the park path started. Since most everyone was already at work, I only encountered one woman pushing her stroller, walking her dog, and trying to wrangle a toddler on the run. No wonder so many men in this development had blue-balls.

It was my intention to keep the money end of things away from Sam since I was sure that he'd get all moral on me for pimping out his cum-pocket. So I decided that the less he knew, the better. I would hang out around the entrance but with a view of the proceedings. While standing there, I would direct the cum donors inside while accepting their money and giving them a number. The numbers would help control the order of things and give me something to call them by other than their name to aid with their anonymity. As far as the hours of operation went, I left that up to my patron's needs. So far, the few that I'd secured were asking for after-work times of six to ten and hoping for two or more times a week.

Sam

It was after lunchtime that I got a call from George with a suggestion about giving my slut a little more attention. He'd slapped together a saddle rig of sorts and found a spot in the woods to set it up. Spreading the word to a few close friends in the community, he had assembled a group to really give him a fun night of fucking. Since he'd already mentioned it to my slut after a morning blow, I thought, why not give it a try. It would definitely be much safer than Jimmy's sex shop and would be a way for my slut to meet a few new people.

Sam's Slut

The sun was warm and high with very few clouds, so I stayed out from the morning until the late afternoon to get a nice all-over tan. Thoughts of what George had planned for me floated through my mind most of the day as several scenarios formed in my depraved little mind. I may have been a slut, but I was no fool, and knowing George even for such a short time made me sure that he was profiting financially from my needs, but I didn't care one bit. I was going to get the attention that I craved.

As the sun began to dip lower in the sky, I headed inside for a bite, a shower, and a full-body shave. Cleaned and ready, I sat in my recliner by the front window and greedily anticipated his arrival.

Sam

Arriving home from work, I noticed a wheelbarrow next to the garage door with a folded tarp and a spool of white rope lying inside. George had told me the rough outline of his plan, but seeing this piqued my interest even more. Walking inside, I saw him on the phone sending a text.

"Hey, so what's with the wheelbarrow and the tarp?" I asked while assuming what the rope was for.

KaraWilll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraWilll

"Well, since it's not that far away, I figured this would be a fun and exciting way to transport him to the location and keep him in the dark about it all," George replied.

"I'm kinda glad that you got this started. Other than dragging my slut down to Jimmy's place, I really didn't have any other ideas of how to get him what he needed while still getting some myself. I'm just not very good at being in control like you are," I lamented.

"Listen, if you want me to continue to help you with this, I'd be happy to. I don't have to live here to teach you how to use your slut to the fullest for both of you. I'm only moving about twenty miles away, so we can still set up all kinds of cool shit for him, and you can tell him it's all you. I really don't care," George added.

Sam's Slut

With it almost completely dark outside, Sam and George approached, pushing a wheelbarrow. My mind spun as I envisioned being tied up and wheeled down the street naked to a truck and thrown in the back to go who knows where for some extended use. Or maybe just wheeled door to door for use for free samples and if they're happy with the free try, then left with them until they call and say that they're done. My mind continued to spin until I heard a knock at the front door.

The door opened, and there stood my two men. "Come on, Slut. We've got places to be, and you've got dicks to service," Sam said.

"Shall I get dressed?" I inquired as I stood up from the chair in only my birthday suit.

"What do you think the tarp is for, Slut!" George fired off quickly.

"Come on out here, and we'll cover you up so that no one can see you," Sam said in a somewhat commanding tone.

I moved to the door and tentatively walked down the steps while eyeing the neighbor's homes to see if they were watching. As I did, George unfolded the tarp, laying a corner of it in the bottom and leaving the rest to cover me with. I curled up in a ball and stayed in place as they folded the tarp over me, making sure that I couldn't be seen from any direction. Once we started moving, I peeked out the back to see George's swelling cock in his far too tight running shorts. He obviously had an intriguing plan and I, for one, was very impatient to get it started.

As we walked down the darkening street, I slipped my hand out from under the tarp to tease his swollen member. He must not have seen my hand until after I touched him because he nearly dumped me over from being startled.  

"Damn, Slut! Can't you wait a few more minutes to get some cock!" George barked after getting the wheelbarrow back under his control.

My only reply was to begin to play with his cock again. It didn't take long for George to want more, so he stopped for a moment to choke up on the handles so that he was only a couple of inches from the back edge. With him so close, I lifted the tarp to hide him from the waist down and lowered his shorts until the front was under his ball sac. With his hard-on now fully exposed to me, I took it into my mouth and sucked him deep. The ride got rather jiggly as I pumped up and down, but to his credit, George kept moving forward.

I was so busy blowing him that I didn't notice the change in the terrain from sidewalk to dirt pathway. In fact, it wasn't until Sam pulled that tarp off that I realized we were now in the woods. There were about six other men staring down at me as I continued to suck George to completion. Once he gave me his cum, I pulled off and asked, "So, who's next?"

Sam helped me out of the wheelbarrow and walked me through a narrow hole in the trees that opened up into an oval-shaped space that was densely covered with brush and trees. Right in the middle was an almost saddle-like stand.  

George asked, "Face up or down, Slut?"

"Down, Sexy. Always down for you and your friends," I responded while climbing onto the device and settling in. While I was finding the right position, George slipped his hand under my ass and pulled my cock and balls through a slot at the back of the rig. Basically, it allowed my junk to hang free and not be trapped underneath me.

"That should make you more comfortable," George added. Then, out came the soft cotton rope to tie my legs to the device's legs straight down. My arms were pulled behind me, and my wrists bound and left to lie on my back.

George returned his attention to my growing cock and milked it like a cow's udder. "Mmmm," I purred as he pulled my growing prick with one hand while placing a bowl underneath with the other. Just as I began to really harden, George stopped and walked back out of the fuckspace. I heard him out there talking to the other men but only calling them by numbers. While he was organizing all that, I felt a warm cock press between my buttocks.  

"Damn! This ass always feels so fucking good around my dick," Sam exclaimed, and he gave me a leisurely warm-up to what would surely be a busy night.

He was giving me a tip to balls slow slapping until Number One made his presence known.

"Ahem!" he growled. "I think that it's my turn to take that ass."

Sam didn't say a word and simply pulled out and moved to the front for a blowjob. Number One was obviously in need and lacked time to linger, so he got right to it. Pressing in hard until his balls slapped my ass, held in place for a moment, and then began to cum. I savored the feeling of a sizeable amount of hot cum filling my colon as he breathed aloud, "Fuck, yesss."

As his orgasm waned, Number One slipped from my ass and began to zip up. Sam, always a sharing soul, asked, "Would you like a clean-up and maybe more?" as he pulled from my mouth and tucked his hard-on. Without a word, Number One moved to my face and presented his lagging member for my cleaning and possible revival.

Sam

It was an interesting experience watching a complete stranger cum in my Slut's ass. I was definitely not turned off by it and wanted to see more. Number Two walked in and was a little taller than either Number One or myself, so I assumed his cock would be longer too. Having very little experience with the male anatomy, short of my own, I was surprised to see that his was actually smaller than mine. Number Two slipped in easily and went to town from the start.

Number Two hammered my Slut's ass for several minutes, using his bound arms as leverage before his climax finally took hold. As he came hard, he continued to slap into my Sluts reddened cheeks. The action and my Slut's sucking abilities must have done wonders for Number One as he pulled out and began to paint my Slut's face with his second offering.

"Thank you, guys!" Number One exclaimed. "It's been far too long since I've cum twice in one evening. I'll be back as often as you can be here," he added before tucking himself away and walking out.

Addressing Number Two, I asked, "Would you like a blowjob to go with that fucking. When he agreed, I called for the next one. I was getting quite stimulated by watching my Slut get used and knew that I'd be fucking him good and hard once they were all gone.

Number Three walked up to bat with his large prick already exposed. It was at least nine inches long and nearly twice as thick as mine. He handled it responsibly and gently worked it in and out as my slut grunted around Number Two's prick. I moved a little to get a better view of the penetration while gripping my own stiffy through my jeans. With each penetration, a little more of that magnificent beast of a cock disappeared into my slut's rectum. Not only was it making me hard as hell to watch the sexually charged scene, but I was proud that my slut was taking so much of it.

Glancing down, I noticed my slut's soft leaking penis as it drooled an almost constant stream of semen into the bowl below. Then it happened. Number Three's low-hanging balls were so close that they began slapping my slut's, and he began to cum. He wailed around Number Two's hard-on until he, too, came and let my slut suck it all down. With Number Three beginning to pound hard, I moved to my slut's face and gave him my dick to suck some more as he moaned and squealed around its intrusion.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments