Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam's Slut Gets More, Part Two

"The day in the two-holed box continues and becomes much more enjoyable."

31
8 Comments 8
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

As I daydreamed of having the Gentleman's monster filling my ass, he gradually ended up getting deeper and deeper into my throat. He'd been gently pressing further with each thrust while my mind vividly imagined that beast tearing me a new ass while I screamed for more. What broke me from it all was the sudden feeling of Mr. Long Dong pressing hard into me before his semen permeated every nook of my elated colon. As much as I enjoyed his patient and thoughtful use of me, my only thought was to spin around and take the Gentleman's monster.

Once the long dong slipped from my cum-filled cavern, I began to slowly slip off of the Gentleman's hard-on.  

"Would you prefer the other end?" I inquired of him?

"I understand that you're a newbie. Do you think that you can handle it?" he challenged.

"Maybe, maybe not, but I'd love to try!" I countered with drool running down my face and chest from my recent attempt at blowing his beast.

"Alright then, spin around after dousing yourself in ample lubrication, and I'll give you a nice slow ride," the Gentleman said with eagerness laced in his voice.  

I spun around just in time as the long dong had vacated, and another overly enthusiastic fucker appeared. I sucked the new one of average size into my mouth while simultaneously pumping generous amounts of lube in and around my backdoor.

"Mmmm, that looks delicious," the Gentleman whispered. He must have peered through the hole as I was coating myself with the slippery stuff.

Once finished, I turned my buttocks back to him and prepared for his insertion. I gobbled down the cum from my latest oral victim as the Gentleman's helmet circled my slowly dilating pucker. Over the next hour or so, I reveled in the feeling of his powerful organ stretching and filling me as my limp penis leaked almost continuously onto the concrete floor. During that time, I learned the fine art of fellatio and handled many pricks and their occasionally angry owners.

I couldn't understand the nastiness of so many of them, especially since I was relieving their bloated sacs so willingly. After all, I was receiving an ass fucking that would set a nearly unachievable high mark for years to come, even with having had this Gentleman many times again. He had set the standard for what I would and wouldn't tolerate as an acceptable fucking from then on. Even through the multiple blowjobs that afternoon I gave while he plundered my ass so perfectly, I never failed to accept the next cock that was presented through the hole.

When the Gentleman finally came, flooding my insides with his manly batter, I pulled off the current suck and thanked him profusely for his exceptional work, and begged that he write his number on my ass. Once he left, I dropped my butt onto the ground and didn't let another cock back there. There was no way anyone was going to follow that masterful job, and I had no intention of letting them try. The rest of my time locked in the box, I sucked continuously, swallowing most unless the taste was too foul.

Sam finally appeared sometime later, and after I finished the latest dong, he helped me to my feet and dressed me.

"Hey, what's up with the phone number written on your ass?" Sam questioned.

"That man had an amazing dick and knew exactly how to use it. He fucked me very well for a long time, and I begged him for his number, so don't you dare touch that!" I said abruptly.

I carried the half-empty bottle of lube to the front counter and placed it there for Jimmy.

"Keep it," he grinned, "You earned every drop! When will we see you again?" Jimmy asked, not really expecting me to ever come back.

"Well, since I'm not wheelchair-bound as you forecasted, I'd like to set up a regular time once or twice a week. Can that be arranged?" I grinned back, catching him completely off guard.

"Why yes, yes we can. What did you have in mind?"

I turned and lowered my shorts to display my ass. "Do you know whose phone number this is? I'd like to be here whenever he is from now on."

Jimmy stared at my ass for much more time than necessary.

"Well? Are you having trouble reading it? Shall I come a little closer?" I asked while backing up to the counter. Once my bare ass pressed against the edge of the counter, I added, "How's this?"

"Oh, that is one magnificent derriere that you're sporting. May I touch it?" Jimmy inquired.

"You may, but only after you answer my question," I teased while jumping up on the counter and sliding backward even closer to him. I watched with my head turned at a difficult angle as his eyes seemed to bore inside me.

"Ye...yes, yes," he stuttered as his hands cupped the globes of my ass tenderly. I had no intention of stopping him and even bent forward a little to give him better access. He caressed my cheeks while allowing for the intermittent swipe across my exposed puffy pucker. Unbelievably, I could feel my cock begin to rise as he played with my backside. Reaching back for one of his hands, I squirted an ample glob of lube on it before bending down further.

Jimmy took my invitation and slipped a goo-coated finger inside me as Sam stared trance-like at the goings on right in front of him. The door chime rang as another guy walked right past us to the backroom without so much as a word. He did see our position but acted as if it was a regular thing to see on any given day in the sex shop. For his part, Jimmy didn't even flinch as he continued to finger me.

"May I?" Jimmy appealed almost whisperingly.

"May you what?" I taunted.

"May I pull you back behind the counter, bend you over it, and fuck that perfect ass of yours?" he said, finally completing a sentence.

"Yes, you may, as soon as you tell me more about the owner of this phone number.

"He's my cousin and he raved about this ass before leaving this afternoon," Jimmy mumbled.

"Well then, let's get that stiff prick of yours some relief," I offered before scooting back into Jimmy.  

He wrapped his large arms around me and pulled me off the counter to his right. Once my feet hit the ground, I grabbed the lube while Jimmy freed his larger-than-average prick. I gave it a thorough greasing and then bent over and spread my cheeks. Jimmy toyed with the tip and added additional lube to ease his penetration. I purred quietly as he worked his way inside while Sam just stared in disbelief.

"You really are a slut for cock, aren't you? I mean, taking on me and my brother was one thing, but then taking every deviant's cum on this side of town for most of the day is just, wow! And now you're bending over yet again for the guy that didn't think you'd survive the afternoon in this shithole. No offense, Jimmy," Sam spouted as I enjoyed being fucked.

"Man, this ass is superb! I should have locked the door and kept you to myself all day," Jimmy lauded as his drilling began to accelerate. I clenched at his probing wand and felt the intensity of his pumping prick, rubbing my worn innards to excruciating delight before shooting a few weak streams during my climax. Between my orgasmic convulsions and clenching his drilling hard-on, I brought him that much closer to Valhalla.    

  "Oh, you are amazing!" Jimmy growled as he slammed in hard and filled my happy ass with a nice warm load of cum.

"Stay inside for a minute, please!" I begged as I enjoyed the full feeling of a cock and warm semen for a while. I was as relaxed as I'd ever been and happier now than at any other time in my life.  

"So, what days and times do you want to stop by?" Jimmy asked.

"Well, ideally, I'd like to be here on a couple of really busy days and then cap it off with your cousin in my ass and you in my mouth. I'm retired, so the days of the week don't matter to me," I replied while milking his shrinking cock with my anal ring.

"The busiest days are Saturday and Sunday, but I don't think you want to do two in a row. That much cock in both holes would even cripple a pro. I would suggest Tuesday and Saturday. Tuesday is our third busiest day, and Sunday the second. They're spaced out perfectly, so you could recover nicely in between. Plus, you'd have a lot of fun during the day and then cap it all off with that tree trunk that my cousin is sporting in the late afternoon. And, if he's too busy, I know of another that is supremely gifted down there," Jimmy suggested.

AbbyJackson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyJackson1

Jimmy's shrinking penis finally slipped from inside me, and much of his cum followed and ran down the insides of both of my thighs. I reveled in the feel of anyone's semen in or on my body. The sensation of it running like that across my skin was fantastic. It made me think that I love to try a little bukkake sometime.

"Okay, since tomorrow is Tuesday. How about I show up Saturday morning at what time?"

"Ohh, umm," he stuttered while rubbing my ass and playing with my limp dick and empty ballsac. "Well, we open at nine in the morning, but you should get here a little earlier to get a good box. Call me from the parking lot at eight-thirty and I'll let you in the back door," Jimmy responded as he continued to toy with my goodies.

"Jimmy, if you keep that up, I'm gonna make you fuck me again," I muttered in his ear.

"Oh, sorry. I just love your ass, and your smooth balls and dick are fun to play with," he offered as an excuse before releasing my junk and pulling up my shorts.

"How about if I show up around eight on Saturday, and you can take me behind the counter again?" I teased while moving slowly toward the front door.

"I'd love that!" Jimmy yelped with a big toothy grin before Sam and I disappeared out the front door.

Sam and I were both quiet as we walked back through the alley toward the car. Once we got inside, Sam turned to me. "So, it seems that you had a good time getting fucked and sucking cock today."

"I've gotta admit that it was quite scary at first, especially after you took my clothes and locked me in the box."

"I wanted to try and dissuade you from this risky behavior, but it seems that it had the opposite effect," Sam confessed.

"At first, I was very leary, especially when my first blowjob recipient grabbed my hair through the hole and face-fucked me angrily. If they'd all been like that, I would have never even considered going back. However, most of them were pretty nice and just wanted to dump their load. All of the ones that fucked my ass were gentle at first, and that's what I loved. I did have one or two more blowjobs that seemed annoyed and just wanted to get off quickly, but overall it was a very enjoyable experience."

"I have to admit that I'm rather jealous since I was your first. I guess that I thought that I'd scare you a little and that you'd never want to be with anyone other than me in the future. Although, I have to say, watching you get used by someone else really turns me on. Even just talking about it does something for me," Sam conceded as he squeezed the lump in his shorts.

I turned to him and lowered my face to his crotch while asking, "Shall I show you some of the things I learned today?"

Sam quickly ripped off his shorts and spread his legs without a word. I moved closer and sucked his entire shaft into my mouth and down my throat on the first try. Sam released a happy grunt while I went to work.

Sam

My slut had become quite the food cocksucker in just a day. After I removed my shorts in preparation, he simply sucked me to the root in one swift move and didn't even gag. The feeling on the head of my dick in the back of his throat was amazing. It was like having just the tip of your hard-on right in the anal ring. It was so tight all around and made me want to cum almost immediately. I pumped his face gently, only moving about an inch in and out. As I neared the shuddering beginnings of my orgasm, my slut eased completely off.

"Whaaat!?" I whined like a child.

"That's not where it belongs," he replied while stripping completely and climbing into my lap. With his legs spread wide and on top of mine, he simply lowered himself down as I sunk into the depths of his fuck-hole. While he rode me slowly, I pulled at his nipples as we kissed like the horny fucks we were. The sex was as sensual an experience as I'd ever had with a partner, male or female, and I never wanted it to stop.

The longer it went, the more he slowed. It was as if he could feel what all of it was doing to me and wanted to keep us both in that pre-orgasm zone forever. The kissing alone would have probably brought me there if it wasn't for his control of the motion. I was in complete lust with my little slut like no other partner before. Wanting to show my appreciation, I released one of his breasts and pulled gently on his soft dong. I began rubbing the tip with my thumb, much like I'd do to a woman's clit. He cooed softly in my mouth as our tongues continued to entwine during our kissing.

Sam's Slut

There was nothing in my mind except the extraordinary feeling of riding Sam's cock and how his hands devoured my body. My eyes were closed as I took in all of it. This had to be how a woman felt while riding a cock and being loved the way I was. It was overwhelming at times, and I had to slow down to keep it from ending too soon. I could feel every millimeter of his stiff prick inside me and could feel his head begin to swell when we got too close. I'm sure that he was a bit disappointed, but in the long run, I was sure that he'd love the extra time inside me.

Sam's manipulation of my breasts only added to the intensity of our encounter and made me believe that this was the closest to making love that I'd ever felt in a very long time. My riding speed kept slowing to extend it all for as long as possible. That's when I felt him find my flaccid penis and begin to play with it. He stroked it a few times in the beginning but then used his thumb on my glans, much like I'd done on a woman's clit. It was almost too much at first, but his firm yet gentle contact turned out to be perfect. It quickly added another layer of stimulation that was turning me into a puddle of overheated goo.

My orgasm came on slowly with more fire and power than I'd ever felt. I wanted Sam to cum with me and started upping the pace of my ride. He'd been right there all along, too, and it didn't take more than a minute before both of our glans began to harden. I felt the force of his first ejaculation and sunk down on his fully as he proceeded with the rest. For my part, I simply oozed a bit of semen from my still-soft penis as mild contractions caressed my entire body. It was the first of many of what I called extraordinary orgasms that I was to have in my new sex life.

Sam

It was the single best sexual experience that I'd ever had, and to tell the truth, I was a bit embarrassed that it was with a man. Yes, I was bisexual, but somewhere in the back of my mind, I always thought that I liked women more. Now I was questioning all of it as I continued to make out with my male slut as my prick filled his anal cavity with my seed. Then there was the fact that all this had happened in the front seat of my car in a poorly lit, seedy parking lot surrounded by pervs jerking off to the show.

"Open your eyes, my little fuck-toy, and see what you've inspired while giving me the best orgasm of my life."

As his eyes opened and slowly focused, I saw a hunger fill them.  

"Do you think that they'd jerk off on me without wanting any more? It's just that I'd love to feel their cum splash on me but don't really want any more dick in me tonight," he asked while clenching my softening prick inside him.

"If there were only a few, I think I could manage them, but with this many, I'd be scared that they'd hurt you. But, if that is a fantasy of yours, I'm sure that Jimmy could help us set that up."

"Yes, I'd love to try that right here in this parking lot with me on my knees sucking and stroking as many as possible as they each came all over me."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll get Jimmy to set that up for you," I confirmed before gripping his buttocks and kissing him firmly. We made out for a few minutes more as kind of a show for the lingering strokers and kept it up until they'd all ejaculated.

In the aftermath, he eased off my lap and moved to his seat. I drove home in silence other than the soft snoring of my exhausted little slut.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments