Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam's Slut In The Woods And Then Back Home

"Sam was enjoying being on the receiving end and they make plans for more."

1
0 Comments 0
101 Views 101
2.5k words 2.5k words

My Slut

While I loved to be used more than anything, I appreciated being on the other side as I continued to pummel Sam's face at a slow, hammering pace. I could tell that Number Three was closing in on flooding Sam's rectum as I, too, neared my own orgasm. Leaning to my right, I saw the continued dribble of Sam's ongoing gratification. The bowl that we'd both contributed to was nearing midway in its filling, as I wondered what George's original thoughts were when placing it there. As my mind wandered, I felt the tell-tale final thrusts of Number Three.

Sam

It was an amazing feeling having such a large cock opening me like I hadn't been in a very long time. Add to that, being tied down and face-fucked made it my best overall sexual experience in a lifetime. Then he came like a stud bull! I could feel the heat of his spunk permeate every millimeter of my unfilled colon. It was a life-affirming moment as I tried in vain to scream out around my slut's interred cock. I guess the vibrations from my wannabe howl set him off, too, as several short bursts of his cum made their way down my gullet.

This was what my slut loved so much. Giving others pleasure while also enjoying a little of my own. It's too bad that I didn't have a line of donors like he did to keep it going for a while longer. After they each pulled out of me, I relished the feel of their cum running out of my ass and down my chin. It was shortly after Number Three disappeared that my slut and George began to untie me. As they did, all that ran through my mind was how much I'd enjoyed being used and immobilized.

"Alright Slut, I'm definitely sharing a booth with you Saturday afternoon at Jimmy's place, and I want you to tie me up before we start."

"Well, at least that will give your ass a nice rest beforehand," my slut replied.

After getting dressed, I helped George cover up the device with the trimmed branches so that even if someone found our lair, it would be unlikely that they'd find it as well. Once that was done, my slut covered up with the tarp and plopped down into the wheelbarrow for his ride home.

"Hey, what about the bowl of our mixed cum?" my slut questioned.

"Oh, yeah. Grab that for me, Sam," George said while pushing me out of what we would later name the pleasure bush.

My Slut

On the way to drop me off, George diverted Sam to his house to deposit the combined semen into the refrigerator. Once Sam turned that way, George stopped momentarily to choke up on the handles again. I took the hint eagerly, pulling his semi from his open fly, and went to work. It was already getting dark, so I didn't bother covering myself while sucking him deeply into my mouth. We came to a stop, and I realized we were at my front door.

Removing my mouth from him, I queried, "Do you want to come inside and fuck me, George? You could spend the night and have me any way you want me."

"Just finish me off, Slut! I have other things to do," George barked before stuffing his hardon back into my mouth.

George fucked my face hard and fast before leaving a small deposit in my mouth. I sucked his scrotum and shrinking tool clean before he pulled back and tucked himself away. Knowing that he wasn't coming inside to have his way with me, I stepped out of the wheelbarrow and walked inside my home without a word. George was good for a quickie every now and again, but I honestly thought that he was embarrassed about having sex with another man. I don't think that he wanted to be considered gay or even bi in his caveman mind. That was okay with me because I knew that Sam wanted me and didn't care one bit what others thought.

Sam

After dropping off the bowl of cum, I walked over to my slut's house and met George just as he was walking through the front gate.

"Aren't you going inside to have a little more fun?"

"Had mine on the walk over," George replied rather sternly as he continued on past me, headed back to my house.

I continued up to my slut's door, and just as I began to knock, it opened up, and he pulled me inside before laying a big kiss on me.

"Thank you for coming over, Sam! I really needed you for a little while. George is so hot and cold and has a way of making me feel bad for loving being a slut," My Slut said.

"Ignore him. He's just an uptight old gay man who won't admit he is one. George has been gay much longer than either of us, but his ego won't let him believe that he is. He hasn't even gone on a date with a woman for over twenty years, yet he's always get laid."

"Speaking of getting laid, I could use someone to take advantage of me in my bed. Are you in?" he asked.

"Not yet, but I will be in a minute or so," I replied as he pulled me toward his bedroom while I quickly stripped.

We fell onto his bed, and it felt so natural to me. I know that some would think me weird for wanting him after he'd had so many others, but we were past all of that now. All I wanted was to see him receive pleasure and give him a little myself. With his legs spread like the craving bimbo he was, I slipped into his wanton ass. It had become more than sex with us now. I'd had him, and he'd had me, and we'd become more lovers than just sexual partners. We had feelings for one other now, as we spent the night pleasing each other in numerous ways while expressing our darkest and deepest desires.

My Slut

Sam wasn't afraid of sharing his feelings with me now. We talked about our desires as we took turns fucking each other in every conceivable position. Sam had already expressed his joy in watching me gain pleasure from others, but now he'd gone so far as to want that for himself. We were a perfectly slutty couple.

"I can't wait to share the glory hole with you and kiss while we each take a rabid cock in our ass," Sam confessed.

"I want you to fuck me while I take one down my throat, and then I want to do the same to you. Or better yet, we step out into the hallway and let them make us both airtight at once. Nothing like having a bunch of crazy bastards taking us repeatedly and letting them feel like they're in charge. We'll just have Jimmy monitor it all closely in case it takes a bad turn."

"Might as well just walk out into the parking lot at night like you wanted to before and take on the whole damn neighborhood!" Sam added while hammering into my ass like a lunatic.

I know he thought that was going too far, but I was savoring it all. Sam pounding my ass like he was, and the almost crazed look on his face, when his orgasm hit had me wanting it all. I'd become a true slut. The sexual pleasure was all I cared about once it started, and I would take on an entire platoon of horny men to get what I needed. While Sam recovered from his over-the-top pounding, a vision of me strapped to a car hood naked and driven around the seedy streets of town appeared in my demented mind. I could feel myself hardening between us from just the thought as Sam slowly recovered from fucking me.

SophiaBombshell1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaBombshell1

"Are you getting hard?" Sam questioned.

"Yesss, I had the most deliciously perverse idea just as you began to cum inside me."

"Something wilder than letting a parking lot full of deviants have their way with you?" Sam inquired.

"Well, it was along those lines, but imagine taking it from one parking lot to another."

"Are you talking a traveling whorehouse?" Sam asked excitedly.

"Yeah, but I envision myself strapped to the hood of a car naked and driven through the backstreets of town. You would stop the car whenever we come across some interested parties. What do you think?"

"Well, I think that I may want in on some of that action, so we'll need to find another driver. That's what I think!" Sam offered feverishly before slipping from me and moving down to take my cock in his mouth. He lapped and sucked for a while but was careful not to let me get too close to an orgasm. Then, out of nowhere, he moved back up and sat on my face. I licked and probed his puffy star before he abruptly moved again, sinking on my stiffy. Sam rode my cock painstakingly slow as I enjoyed every second.

It went on so long that I could feel him beginning to dry out, so I pushed him off onto his back. Grabbing a bottle of lube, I doused his hole and my stick before mounting him like my bitch. Pumping his slippery canal, I tugged on his balls and flaccid tool. Sam just whimpered like a little sissy as I used him for my pleasure. I was familiar with the sound as I'd heard it depart my lips on many occasions lately. It was the sound of a very happy little slut that loved having his ass used.

Sam

My slut had proposed a compelling fantasy for being used all across town, but in reality, we both knew that we'd likely never make it out of Jimmy's parking lot. There was no shortage of deviants in that part of town. Jimmy's place was known by every one of them across the city, so there really was no need to travel, plus I wasn't crazy about driving with him strapped to the hood. I knew that it was mostly fantasy, but I had every intention of giving him as much as I could, just like he was giving me at the moment.

We both had been fucked so much this evening that it was unbelievable that either of us could still feel anything inside the other. I knew that my hole was wildly stretched out, but there was the feeling of his groin slapping into mine that was quite pleasurable. My slut had taken to pressing back my thighs while gripping them under my knees after he was certain that my pecker was done for the evening. It and my ballsac were just wiggling about as he kept up a moderate pace.

"Are you going to fuck me all night, Slut?"

"Mmm, maybe," he responded.

"Can you even feel anything? I know that Number Three stretched me to new levels."

"It's more the heat of your insides that I enjoy. The tightness of the anal ring is fun until it's no longer restrictive, but the warmth from being deep inside you is what does it for me," My slut replied.

"What's on for you tomorrow since you don't have to go to work?" I questioned while trying to grip his penetrating prick.

"Oh, I'll probably head down to Jimmy's and let him fuck me for a while before taking on a few in the box. Are you jealous of your slut getting dick from other men?"

"Only in that, I'd love to be taking some right alongside you."

"Yeah. I can't wait until Saturday when we can take all the cock that those pervs can give while I suck your face and twist your fat little nipples," My slut said while twisting my nips and ramping up his pace in my ass.

"Oh, shittt! That feels so damn good! If you keep that up, I might cum again."

My slut seemed to take that as a sign and began pulling and twisting them while really fucking me hard. As my eyes began to turn to slits, he began to pant harder until we both wailed lustily through our mutual orgasms.

We both must have passed out from that last one because when I awoke, my slut was still lying between my legs and snoring gently on my chest. I eased him onto his side and backed up to him before pulling the covers over us and dozing back off.

My Slut

It was very early morning when the beginning sunlight and a hardon growing between my glutes woke me. The last I remembered was giving Sam a good hard ride and cumming in his backside. I assumed that it was him in my bed with a growing erection, but at that moment, I would have taken any hardon that happened to be there. Although I was happy that he decided to spend the night. It wasn't often that I had company overnight. In fact, it was my first male to do so.

Wanting to wake Sam properly, I reached for the lube and, spread a healthy amount between my cheeks, and pressed some inside myself as well. With the prep finished, I backed into place and wiggled my ass to gently work him toward the target. Once he was lined up properly I did a gentle push back and forth as he opened me. I would have loved to have awoken to this myself, but this was the next best thing. Not knowing whether he was awake or not made the whole process that much more exciting.

My movements had him about halfway inside me, but I was having trouble getting any deeper in that position. Wanting it all, I reached back and pulled on my upper buttock to really open me up. It was about that time that Sam rolled me onto my belly and began taking long, full strokes, bottoming out until his sac was slapping into mine. I felt him twist and turn at full depth as if he were trying to break it off inside me. Pulling me open the way he was made it feel like he was twice as thick and made my semen run.

"God! That feels so fucking good!" I bellowed as he kept it up.

"Slap my ass while you do that!" I added before the first smack met my left cheek.

"Fuckkk yesss!" I squealed as he landed the second one on my right cheek.  

Through two more slaps, I growled continuously. Then, with the next one and some more grinding, I exploded. "Gaawwwdd! Fuuuccckkk!" I screamed while griping the sheets tightly and pushing back into him with all my strength. My orgasm gave me black spots as he continued to grind and slap, extending my pleasure until I collapsed.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors