Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Sam's Slut

"A chance meeting with a new neighbor spurs an intense need in me."

56
7 Comments 7
701 Views 701
3.0k words 3.0k words

I always loved to be naked. The moment I arrived inside my cozy little house, I'd strip down and go about my evening's activities in the buff. Since I lived alone, there were no comments about my obsession, and I loved every moment.

My home was on the corner of a larger neighborhood of fifties-era homes. Most of the ones immediately around, including mine, were Cape Cods. They were rather small compared to the wave of larger new homes being constructed several miles up the road, but they worked out nicely for those of us who owned one.

I had a rather small backyard surrounded by a privacy fence, which allowed me to extend my nudity to the outdoors within its confines. I was always aware that one of my neighbors had a view of a small portion of my fenced sanctuary from his upstairs window, but I simply avoided that area when I knew that he was home.

Over the years I was pretty diligent about making sure that I wasn't obvious about my activities indoors or out and thought that I'd done a pretty good job at hiding it all. That is until I met one of my new neighbors one day while outside mowing my lawn, dressed, of course.

Sam was a walker, and I'd seen him from my windows more than a few times in the last few months. His routine was predictable since he walked in the morning while I exercised in my basement at the same time. I could often see him fast-walking through my basement window first going to the left and then later coming back from that direction.

I had shut off the mower to empty the bag of grass just as he approached on a Saturday morning.

"Sam's the name," he offered while extending a hand.

"Hi, Sam. Dennis. You walk in the morning and some evenings, right?" I responded while taking his hand.

"Yes. I was given the ultimatum by my Doctor to get moving if I wanted to see sixty. Hey, don't you work out in your basement in the morning, too?" he queried.

It was an interesting question, given my proclivity toward being nude indoors, which I was during my a.m. exercises. I hadn't considered the fact that someone could have seen me through my basement window, and that caused me to pause in my response.

Sam noticed my delay in replying and quickly added, "I noticed the lights in your basement when I walked past and thought that it looked like you were on an exercise bike, but my eyes really aren't that great at any distance."

"Yes, actually. I work out for about an hour every morning. Just trying to keep old age at bay."

"Well, you're doing a remarkable job!" Sam complimented while looking up and down my body almost leeringly.

"Well, I've got to get back to it. Keep up the walking. It seems to be working," I replied, trying to return the praise stiffly.

I turned away and started the mower before I said anything else as my mind tried to digest that I'd just been hit on by another man. The only reason I assumed that was because not two weeks ago, I'd had this very conversation with a buddy of mine who was very heterosexual, like myself. A few of our mutual friends had been divorcing lately, all of which had opted to try other men rather than women, and we couldn't understand it. But pushing my mower across the lawn as I considered Sam's appraisal of my body left me with a rising barometer of sorts.

Later in the day, after the yard work was complete, I headed inside for a shower. Grabbing a beer, I walked out back to take in the late afternoon sun in my birthday suit, as usual. I tried to dissect the conversation and his actions logically, but in the end, I knew that look that he'd given me. Lying back on my lounge chair, I felt the rising of interest for at least a part of me. Clearly, my stiffening prick cared not about the fact that he was a man. While focusing on my memory of his perusal of me, I felt a little twitch in my pucker, like it already knew.

The next morning, as I walked past my bay window toward the coffee pot, I saw Sam walking past and searching my windows for a glimpse of me. Without thought, my rising prick guided me back toward the window where I stood statue still, and his eyes lit upon me. I knew that he could only see above my belly button, but it mattered not to my cock as it pulsed from his ogling. I swear that my prick would have waved him inside if it were able.

While my mind whirled through multiple man-on-man scenarios, Sam waved and began walking up to the front door. I panicked momentarily as the reality of my notions possibly occurring within seconds. His knock broke me from my inner struggles, and I simply stood behind the door as I opened it and said, "Hello, Sam."

"Good morning, Dennis!" he offered eagerly.

"What can I help you with?"

"Well, I was walking by, as you can probably see, and I wondered whether you had some time to sit and chat a little more. I know that I came on a bit strong yesterday..."

"You mean like you are now?" I interrupted him.

"I, uh, well, I just..." he babbled.

Stepping from behind the door, I exposed myself to him fully.

"Is this what you were hoping to get a glimpse of?" I questioned rather aggressively. "Or was it this," I added before turning away from him to let him view my buttocks.

I stood there, willing him to touch my ass, and looked down to see my cock at full tumescence. After a few more seconds, I turned back to allow him a view of my engorged prick before closing the door on him and going to make my coffee. Looking out the kitchen window, I could see that he stood at the front door for several minutes before slinking away. My prick remained hard while my mind imagined all that we would do in the future as I awaited my brew. After making a cup, I went out to the backyard, sat on my lounger, and slowly stroked myself to a delicious orgasm.

****

It was the following weekend as I was pulling a few weeds in the flower garden before Sam attempted to talk to me again.

Paused at the fence, only a few feet from me, Sam apologized, "I'm so sorry about coming on so strong. But, in hindsight, and given the perfection of your body, I'd have to say that I would do it all again."

"Perfection, huh. Well, you had a chance at it last week, and you didn't even touch it, so why are we talking?"

"I was so taken aback by your sudden and stunning nudity that I was afraid to touch you," Sam replied weakly.

"So, if I gave you another chance, tell me what you would do."

"I would treat you like the..."

"No! Tell me in gory detail. What would you do to my fully compliant nude body?"

"Ohh!" Sam quipped before a pause. I could see the gears turning in his head as his face went from apologetic to desirous.

"I'd spread your slutty legs wide and dive between them to suck your balls and tongue your tasty little ass. Once it was nice and slick, I'd press my rigid dick inside you and fuck you until you came all over yourself. Then as you panted from your cum I stick my recently ass-coated cock into your mouth for a good cleaning and sucking," Sam growled.

"Then what?" I begged as both of our pricks were hard as rocks and tenting our shorts. Still on my knees pulling weeds, I moved slightly forward and kissed the bulge in Sam's shorts right out in the open. Fortunately for both of us, no one was around to witness the act, but it left us both with wet spots that were not going away.

"I might cum in your mouth if you are really good. But more than likely, I would flip you onto your belly, spread those perfect cheeks, and fuck you again until I came in your tight little virgin ass."

"Anything else?" I gulped while envisioning pulling down his shorts and sucking his cock right there. I don't know what had come over me, but his talking of fucking my ass and face had me wanting him like I'd never wanted a woman.

"We'll if your sucking skills are up to par, I might consider having you suck my Brother's cock too. He is living with me temporarily but will be moving soon and good use a good sucking, but I'll have to see how things go."

MilanaHots
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaHots

"Do you have some time now?" I pleaded like a whimpering little slut.

"Sure, let's go," Sam uttered with a little less command in his voice.

I stood quickly, and we both noticed the very large wet spot on the front of my shorts. Feeling a little embarrassed, I quickly hopped the fence and led the way into my backyard. Once in the safe area, I paused at a lounge chair for Sam's instructions.

'Can anyone see us back here?"

"No, this section of the yard can't be seen by anyone," I whispered.

"Good! Now strip off your clothes and lie down on your back," Sam ordered.

I did as he said and, within seconds, was naked on my back. My leaking and pulsing hard-on was flying high at the thought of being used. Sam seemed giddy at first while staring at my eager body. But while he stripped off his own clothes, I could see an almost evil sneer cross his face. The realization that I was his to use as he willed was starting to hit home.

Once he, too, was nude, Sam spread my legs with a slow forcefulness as his eye focused between them. He gripped my cock and used my leaking fluids as lube to pump it up and down.

"Pull your legs back and spread them wide!" Sam commanded with his newly found clout.

I grabbed under my knees and pulled my legs as far apart as I could as he knelt down. Sam's hands slipped under my ass and lifted it a little before his face pressed against my susceptible pucker. I felt his tongue flick hard against my opening as it wormed its way inside.

I sounded like every woman that I'd ever performed cunnilingus on as I cooed and moaned. The feeling left me delirious, and I was sure that I'd cum any second as he continued to forage in my loosening ring. It seemed like he would never stop before he suddenly and awkwardly pulled back and pressed his leaking dick into my opening. It reminded me of my first time but from the opposite perspective.

Even with the ample lube, it was a bit uncomfortable at first. Sam pushed about half of his hard-on inside me before picking up on my wincing and paused. I relaxed after a moment, and he took that as a sign to continue. It was a slow in and out, and I began to enjoy the feeling of fullness and friction that he was giving me. Sam seemed to be enjoying it a little too much as well.

He'd only been going about two minutes when I saw the signs of his impending orgasm. I was very close, too, and wanted to see if I could cum from just the penetration alone. The temptation to grab my prick and jerk it off was almost irresistible. However, I held off while concentrating on the feel of him sliding in and out of my core. While I had used my finger on myself from time to time or had a female partner do the same during fellatio, this was much different.

I was being fucked like I used to fuck my female partners, and it was such a different feeling. I was gaining insight into how my women must have felt as I penetrated their bodies like a welcome invader. The sensations were so much stronger as my climax built slowly and steadily. Now I knew why they were so pissed when I came too soon. Even manually bringing them off after seemed to be a poor consolation in hindsight.

I was almost there, and so was Sam. Going for broke, I clenched around him to heighten my pleasure while focusing on his penetration of my rectum. Seconds later, Sam jerked hard and slammed into me. That alone was enough to set me off. I felt my hard-on twitch and shoot my cum all across my midsection. The bonus feeling was the heat deep in my bowels as he, too, ejaculated. At that moment, with my eyes closed, all I wanted was to kiss him full on the lips.

Sam dropped down on me like he knew what I'd thought and kissed me. It was a little different with him versus a woman, but it still was pleasant enough, especially since he was still inside me. I could feel his cock slowly retreat as we kissed and marveled at the feelings from the other side of the tracks. Was I a woman now or some measure of one? Was this a one-and-done for Sam? I hoped not because I never would have tried this if he hadn't stirred the feelings within me. And how would I find another sexual partner to fuck me again if he was done?

As an infinite number of questions swirled through my head, I felt Sam's softened dick slip from inside me, along with a healthy supply of his cum.

"So, how long before you can go again?" I whispered.

"Well, I think it's time for you to clean me up and suck me back to life, my little anal slut," Sam issued with a moderate amount of domination. I pushed myself down between his legs and stuffed as much of his sack and depleted penis in my mouth as possible. I licked and slurped as he sat up and basically tea-bagged me. After a minute or two, Sam moved forward a little, spread his cheeks, and pressed his ass onto my face. It wasn't my first time eating butt, however, it was my first male one.

I teased, poked, and drilled into his pucker for some time before he lifted up to expose his reenergized hard-on.

"On your belly, Bitch!" Sam spouted.

I flipped over as he lifted up just enough for me to do so.

"Grab those cheeks and spread'em, but keep those legs closed. I want it so tight that I can barely move.

I followed his orders to the letter and awaited my prize. I heard some sounds behind me before feeling his spit coating my pucker. Then I felt the tip swirling around in the slippery goo before pressing gradually inside me. There was no pain this time, and I felt every millimeter of his rock-hard dick.

"Fuck me hard, please!" I squealed as his balls rested against my thighs.

My comment brought a sudden and unexpected slap on my right buttock, causing some quick and intense pain for a few seconds before another hit my left cheek. Buried deep in my bowels, Sam continued to slap my backside multiple times. The initial pain turned, much like the first penetration of his cock in my virgin ass. For some freaky reason, I was enjoying it right up until he stopped.

"Now comes the fucking, Whore!" Sam growled as he pulled back and slammed back in faster and faster. No more than ten pumps in, and I was coating the cushion with my second orgasm of the day. His pounding only intensified as he realized that I'd cum. The sensitivity of my ass was unlike anything I'd ever experienced. Just before he came again, I could feel the head of his prick swell inside me. The heat of his semen was much more noticeable due to the abuse of my rectum, and I loved the feel of it.

Pulling out shortly after his peak, I could feel the thickness of him pulling through my anal ring and wished that he'd put it back in.

Before I could say a word, Sam belted, "On your back, Cunt! It's clean-up time.

I flipped over as Sam turned around to sit on my face before lowering himself down on top of me to clean me as well. We stayed in that sixty-nine position for a while, just sucking and lapping at each other's genitals before he slowly got up. Sam then helped me to my feet, and we kissed again passionately. He was back to the loving, easy-going guy again.

Pulling apart, we both redressed and sat down side-by-side on the chair.

"I hope that I wasn't too hard on you for your first time, but all your talk at the beginning brought out the animal in me," Sam apologized.

Looking directly into his eyes, I responded, "I don't know where that came from, but I'd do it again and again just to be fucked by you. I guess a part of me has always wanted to feel a stiff prick inside me, and I'm not going to stop now, so next time, bring your Brother."

Sam's smile turned evil and I knew that he got it.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments