Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam's Slut Gets More

"Wanting so much more gets me exactly that."

55
10 Comments 10
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words

The Monday morning after the loss of my anal virginity, I saw Sam walking in the morning with another man that looked a little younger and slightly taller. Their similar looks led me to believe that he must be Sam's Brother. I was standing at the kitchen window as they came to a stop right where I kissed Sam's shorts-covered hard-on out in the open. I could see Sam replaying the scenario and also noticed that both of them were beginning to grow.  

I moved away from that window to another that had its curtains closed and peeked through a small slit where they overlapped, just in time. They both started looking at all of the windows in hope that I'd appear. That's when I noticed Sam's Brother groping himself through his flimsy running shorts. The longer they stood there, the larger it grew, and my still-hungry ass was begging me for more.

My prick was now in the same state as both of theirs, and I stroked it unabashedly while spying on them. I could see them talking back and forth when Sam's Brother walked into my gate and up to the front door. I heard a familiar squeak, like a metal hinge, before realizing that he'd opened my mail slot and stuffed his prick inside. I was drawn to it like I'd been sucking cock at glory holes my entire life, even though this was my first.

Naked and on my knees, I took as much in my mouth as possible in one quick move. I could hear Sam's Brother through the door, "That's it bitch! Suck me good and swallow every drop!"

My only wish at that moment was that I could suck and play with his ballsac as well. I took my time tasting his, slightly larger than Sam's, cock. Savoring every drop of his semen as I licked and tickled his helmet. I could hear the growls and whispered orders to finish him off, but I had no desire for this to end. My hands had been pressed against the door as if I were a ghost, and they'd magically pass through. But, as he neared his conclusion, I found my own prick and balls and used them as a substitute.

I'd been so hard and sensitive all morning as I remembered Sam's use of me over and over that I was only a few strokes from cumming. Wanting to taste Sam's Brother while simultaneously painting my door with my own spunk, I began sucking him fast and hard. He shot his first jet down my throat just before mine splashed against the door and floor. I held most of his cum in my mouth, relishing the taste as he slowly retreated from the mail slot.

I quickly stood to open the door before he left. Sam's Brother had begun to turn away as I turned the knob. Looking back, he saw his cum floating in my gullet just before I swallowed it.  

"I hope that you'll stop by tomorrow," I offered. "If you do, I'll meet you at the fence next time."

Grabbing my softening prick like some sort of special handshake, he said, "George."

"Well, George. Do you have any interest in sticking this somewhere other than my mouth," I replied while gripping his prick through his shorts.

"Never done that, but you might be able to talk me into it with a little persuasion. Sam tells me that your hot little ass is tighter than anything he's ever fucked, and who doesn't love a tight little cunt," he responded while letting his middle finger find my palpitating hole.

I spread my legs as we stood at my wide-open front door to let this almost complete stranger shove his fat digit into my mildly tender asshole.  

"You do love this, don't you, slut!" George barked while his second knuckle passed through my anal ring, as he crowded me backward into my house. Still gripping his dick like my life depended on it, I felt it begin to grow hard again. Just about then, the back of my knees hit the armrest of my couch, and I fell backward onto it with George's finger still in my ass.

I heard the door close as I watched George pull off his shorts and shirt with his free hand. As he was doing that, Sam stripped down also before pressing his hard-on into my mouth. As I worked Sam's dick, I heard George spit on his hand several times. With his finger pulled out, George lubed me up and snarled, "You know what, I think that you've talked me into it, whore. I hope you enjoy the ride! I know I will!"

George's arms gripped my thighs while his head popped inside me and didn't stop until it was fully buried. I screamed at the initial pain all around Sam's prick before it slowly abated. I was full like I'd never felt, and my shrunken penis was leaking like a bad faucet. It was like a dark fantasy come true. You know the ones. Where you want to be used but are afraid of being hurt.

There was just enough uncertainty about the situation that kept me on edge. Two men had forced their way into my home, and I had one stranger's cock buried in my ass while the other's was fucking my mouth furiously. I was shaking all over like a scared animal in a trap as George began to move. He took long, slow strokes at first.

"God, damn, this is one tight little hole!" George cussed aloud.

"You really found a good one this time, Bro! We might have to come here daily to fill this cum-pocket with our spunk!" George yelled as he picked up the pace, slamming into me like he could possibly get any deeper.

I was a moaning, slobbering mess as I came all over my belly from the overload of physical, visual, and auditory stimulation.

"Damn, Sam! This little tart just came from me fucking it!" George bellowed as he continued to jackhammer my ass into oblivion.

It was the name-calling, even more than the physical use, that seemed to have me flying high. To George, I was just a warm, slick hole to use, per his use of 'it.' I was now way past the soreness that I felt earlier, as every move they made seemed to keep me on the teetering edge of another climax. Wanting to return the favor, I gripped Sam's sack and caressed it gently while sucking him deeply. Unable to reach any part of George with my free hand, I wrapped my legs around his back and aided his pummeling of my elated girly hole.  

I knew now that that's what I'd become. I was a slave to my desire for having a cock in my ass as much as possible. There wasn't any debate about it, I needed cock, and that was it. I also needed to be treated like the tramp that I'd become and wanted it like this. Never knowing how many I'd get, or whether I was at all safe, or when I'd be fucked. I was addicted to all of it, especially the degradation.

Pulling Sam's hard-on out of my mouth, I taunted, "Fuck me harder and give me your spunk! I want to feel it fill me up! Then I'm going to suck you back to life so you can fuck me some more!"

As George went wild from my statement, I clenched hard on his cock until he finally slammed in one last time and dumped his load. He stumbled backward into the door and slipped from my leaking hole.

"Your turn, Sam. Give it to me good while I suck your Brother's balls and lick his ass."

Sam moved around and eased inside me with his angry purple-veined prick. George watched as he panted hard while Sam took over the drilling duties.

"That's it, Sam! Show George how it's done!" I applauded as George moved my way with a look of anger and doubt. When he was in range, I grabbed his deflated penis and pulled him on top of me so he straddled my face.

"What's the matter, George! Never had a proper Whore before?" I asked before sucking his ballsac into my mouth.

"Damn, Sam! This slut wants it all, doesn't it," George spouted.

"Yeah, even I was surprised that he could take more cock in the ass after I popped his cherry yesterday and fucked him a second time. But damn, this is still some snug little ass even after you fucked him and dumped your load," Sam praised.

I tightened up around him even more as a gesture of thanks, and I could hear him elicit an extra moan or two in response.

Grabbing George's buttocks, I moved him until his pucker was within reach. I lapped at him and flicked his opening with my pointed tongue as he squirmed about on my face.

"Oh, fuck yesss! You've trained this one right, Sam! It's drilling my ass wonderfully," George spoke as he spread his cheeks wider and pressed harder onto my face.  

I could tell that Sam was getting close as his grip on my ankles tightened, and the tip of his cock began to swell. He'd been holding my legs together, one hand on my ankles and the other arm wrapped about my knees as his perforating of my ass reached a fevered pace. One last hard punch, and he was filling me with his searing cum. My innards had become more and more sensitive due to all the hard cock that they'd encountered in the last twenty-four hours, and I was loving the feeling.

SophiaLerma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLerma

Pushing George off my face a little, I inquired, "Well, you got any more stiff dick for me, George?"

"Oh, yeah," he replied before standing up and moving toward my ass with his half-hard dick.

George grabbed my legs and began twisting me as if to flip me over, and I readily complied. With my ass in the air and my face in the cushion, I felt happier than I had in quite a while. George spread my cheeks while holding my hanging legs closed between his and shoved in hard to the hilt.

"Fuuuccckk, yesss!" I wailed at the sudden penetration. I knew that I wasn't getting all of him, but I enjoyed the feeling nevertheless. George fucked me good for several minutes before coming to a stop.

Almost apologetically, he confirmed, "I'm all tapped out, you needy slut," before pulling out and getting dressed and walking out.

"Sorry he couldn't get it done again, but I might be able to help you out this evening if you're around," Sam offered as I lay there in the same position as before.

"Grab the Vaseline from the bathroom for lube to my Finger my ass and jerk me off, Sam!" I implored. "I need more! You turned on the switch and now I can't turn it off. I need hard dick in my ass right now!"

"I have a better idea," Sam imparted as he pulled on his clothes. "Go get dressed, my little slut. We're going to get you more cock than you can handle."

Sam helped me up, and I went upstairs for some clothes as he yelled behind me, "Just a t-shirt and baggy shorts."

I was back down in a flash, and we walked to Sam's house. He went inside, grabbed his car keys, and we were off. He drove into a rather sketchy part of downtown and parked behind a building. The sign read, "Jimmy's Sex Shop - Whatever You Need,"  There were more than a few guys blowing or getting blown in the alley as we walked. Once we were past them, Sam jerked down the back of my shorts to expose my butt and shouted, "Who wants some of this primo ass!"

We immediately rounded the corner and walked through the paper-covered glass doors. Behind the counter sat a rather large man who looked like he would be running a place like this.  

"I got an insatiable newbie here, Jimmy, so call all your regulars and put us up in stall three so that he can take two at a time," Sam said.

"You got it, Sam. Thanks for the tip!" Jimmy happily replied before handing me a big bottle of lube. You're gonna need this princess—that and a wheelchair to carry you out of here," he laughed as we moved toward a curtain on the back wall. I shivered as a new fear set in. Here I was in Deviant Central and Sam was setting me up to be used by all of them. My legs weakened at the thought of the real danger in a place like this. Sam actually had to wrap his arm around me and pull me through the flimsy curtain at the back of the store.

There was a red light aglow above the door to number three, and Sam pulled it open before we both walked inside. It was narrow, with holes in the walls on both sides. I assumed that was so the receiver, me, could take it from both ends, as Sam had suggested earlier. The holes were about six inches around and stained from what was likely a multitude of orgasms over the years. As I surveyed the place, Sam pulled off my t-shirt and then pulled down my shorts, taking them both.

"Use plenty of lube. These animals don't care about you. They just want to fuck you into submission and cum in and on your body as much as possible," Sam offered as advice before slipping out the door.  

As several questions vibrated through my wandering mind, Sam closed the door, and I heard a heavy click sound. The realization that I'd been locked in hit me like a train, and I curled up in a ball on the floor.

"Wait, where are you going, Sam?" I cried as fear began to fill my entire being.

"Oh, by the way. Don't stop servicing the holes, or they'll break down the walls and use you even unconscious. Just take care of them, and they'll give you all the cum and cock you can handle," Sam added before walking away.

That fear factor that had faded after George first pushed me into my house and fucked me hard was back again with a vengeance. Sam's talk of them breaking down the door and ravaging me brought it all back.

That's when I heard the door to my right open and close. The sound of a zipper lowering got my attention, and I peered at the hole to see an average-sized cock appear.  

"Suck it, Bitch!" was the command from a stranger with no face.

I moved over to the hole and knelt down. I stared at the excited prick for a moment too long before the wall was slammed.

"Don't make me break this shit down, you cock-whore. Now get sucking!" he bellowed loud enough that I didn't hear someone enter the cubicle behind me. I moved in place and took the hard-on into my mouth. The feel and taste took me from petrified to fearful, but I could also feel the excitement. As I took him deep and pressed my face against the hole in the wall, I learned another valuable lesson firsthand. Don't let the fuckers get a hold of any part of your body, including the hair on your head.  

With a fistful of my hair, the angry man face fucked me until his legs began to give, and his cum filled my mouth. Having no more use for me, he released my hair, and I backed up quickly and felt a protruding prick hit my side. Apparently, I was a little askew in the box initially and couldn't hear anything as my face was taken so forcefully.

I looked back to see that the exposed prick was about average in length but wider than Sam or George had been. As bad as I wanted to slide back on it, I remembered that I probably wasn't ready for something that thick without ample lubrication. Pressing my face to the floor with my ass in the air, I squirted an ample supply directly into my hole and used a finger to make sure it was spread out thoroughly.

Ready to go, I lined myself up and backed onto the fat dick and loved it. As much as my first blowjob sucked, literally, my first fuck felt deliriously wonderful. I was back as far as I could go and even spread my ass cheeks to get a little more. This penis owner fucked me well and seemed to enjoy the ride without a word said.

However, another lesson to learn was that there was rarely just one cock looking for attention. The blowjob side presented another prick shortly after I began enjoying the one in my ass, and I took it into my mouth without thought. I was still shaking from the ongoing fear, but in my twisted mind, it didn't get any better than this.

The new suckee was a little longer than any of my previous partners but not as fat as the one currently occupying my colon. I worked him over patiently while enjoying the increased pounding I was receiving at the other end. I was gradually learning to deepthroat, and this guy's cock was a perfect learning device. It was narrow enough to slip down my throat as I worked on my gag reflex. It was also long enough to go as deep as I wanted.

Feeling the fat cock shoot his load into me, I pulled back from the longer one and asked, "Want some ass?"

"Yeah," was all he said as I did a one-eighty and let him plow my ass deeper than anyone ever had. He took it easy at first while feeling out my insides with his manly probe. Once he began bumping the wall with every thrust, Mr. Long Dong gave me a good hard plowing.

But another thing that I learned rather quickly in the world of being a cum pocket is that there is always another, and they want it now. Foolishly, I'd closed my eyes while enjoying the burrowing that I was receiving when another was used to slap my face.

"Open up, Bitch!" Mr. Slap-happy yelled.

I took his meager four inches into my mouth as he rambled. I wondered about the correlation between size and personality as he fucked my mouth and cursed me unendingly. Not only was his dick nothing to speak of, but he came faster than a teenage boy in the backseat.

The next one, however, was a monster. Nearly as big around as a Coke can and at least eight inches long, it was by far the largest I'd ever seen in person. The Gentleman eased his tool through the hole and into my open mouth. I could only take about three to four inches, and even then, my teeth were doing some light scraping. I slobbered uncontrollably while trying in vain to get it into my throat. My only continuous thought was how amazing it would feel, stretching my rectum beyond its limits.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments