Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"Thank you, everyone, for your patience while I was dealing with personal stuff... and taking a breather. I'm slowly restarting working on Among the Stars, but do not expect the same cadence I had during Winter. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I've split this chapter in half to ease proofreading. Chapter 9B coming up after I'm done with few rewrites."

Day 7

I dream of Akari, her delicate pussy, her tight ass, her firm breasts, her sumptuous smile. As much as we fucked three times last night, my dreams are filled with her, fucking in all positions, doing all kinds of crazy stuff, filling her with my desire and my cum. Although, my last dream with her is disturbing.

As I was to penetrate her, she covers her pussy and tells me, “You can only fuck me if Bruce fucks you at the same time!”

I turn around to discover Bruce is behind me, nude, dick in hand, glistening from lube and leaking precum. He tells me with a suave voice, “Let me in. You loved having a finger in your ass, I’ll make you feel even better.”

Feeling like I’m being possessed and not in control, I hear myself say, “Yes.”

As I feel the pressure of his dick on my asshole, I wake up.

As reality takes over the dream, I feel that my nipples are wet and played with. I slowly open my eyes, the dim lights of the room allowing me to see Akari on my chest, sucking my left nipple. It feels good, I moan softly. She sees that I’m awake and lets me go.

“Good morning. How are you feeling this morning?” she asks, a smile on her face.

“I’m feeling good. With your mouth on me like this,” I tell her, putting my hand softly on her face, brushing it. “You?” I ask softly.

“I’m super happy this morning, I feel so relax,” she says, kissing my hand on her face. “Although, you don’t seem down there,” she adds with a knowing smile. She grabs my dick with her hand and slowly strokes me.

After letting a sigh of contentment from her enticing proposition, I warn her, “Careful, my dick is feeling raw this morning. It’s not every day I push myself like last night. By the way, it’s just my normal morning wood.”

Even though I should ask her to stop, the slow-motion is making me lose all my objections. I let my head relax on the pillow and close my eyes, fully enjoying the young and sensual Japanese woman lying on me, pleasuring me.

“Are you sure it’s your morning wood or was it a dream with Bruce?” she asks, a devilish intonation in her voice.

I open my eyes in surprise and raise my head to look back at her. How does she know my last dream?

“You know that you talk a little bit in your sleep? I woke, resting on your chest when you started saying ‘Bruce... In my ass... Yes.’ I decided that you needed to be saved from your dream,” she says, softly. Lowering her head, she kisses my nipple again while still stroking my dick slowly.

I sigh and close my eyes. After a short internal debate, I decide to tell her what I was dreaming, “In my dream, I was with you. We were going to fuck but you stopped me, saying that you would only allow me in... If I let Bruce fuck me. I said yes,” I confess, opening my eyes as I finish telling her, blushing about the revelation. It feels good to trust her enough to talk about it, even though it is unnerving.

“You know that I will never force you into anything, I hope that you understand that?” she tells me after leaving my nipple, worried by my recounting.

“I do… But you would really like it if I do?” I reply, looking at her intensively.

“I would,” she says, tensed.

I think about it for few seconds. Although it is difficult to think, Akari is still stroking my dick, getting me aroused. But, there is more to it, I’m also getting excited that she is interested in seeing me with another man. I don’t know why I’m starting to have those feelings, but I do and it is so confusing.

“Akari, I don’t know what it means, but I’m not going to ruin our day off together just because of a dream. If Bruce happens, it happens. If not, it’s not,” I tell her, forcing a smile on my face.

She sighs in relief and tells me, “Good idea, let’s not torture ourselves with that.”

“And what do you think you are doing with my dick? Isn’t it torture?” I ask her, smirking at her, starting to feel her magic working again on me.

“This is just a consolation prize for all the days you had to wait for me,” she replies.

As I was to respond, she moves down over me and engulfs my dick with her mouth. I let out a soft moan at her sudden move. She doesn’t suck hard, she just lightly lick me, bobbing her head on my erection, being gentle with it. I thoroughly enjoy her effort, groaning and moaning many times to encourage her. She also moans softly on me, making my dick vibrate, making me shiver with delight.

It doesn’t take long for me to arrive at my breaking point. Warning her, I exhale deeply to tell her, “Akari, I’m cumming, don’t stop!”

She doesn’t, she continues to bob her head, going faster until I climax. As I feel the full force of delight running through me, she sucks my cum avidly. As I start to relax from my orgasm, she slowly removes my dick from between her lips, keeping my sperm in her mouth. She looks at me with a devilish smile and a silent interrogation, showing what she collected. As I do not react, she moves over me and makes the offer more evident by bringing her mouth close to mine.

I’m taken aback by her bold suggestion, but I can’t refuse her. Not only that, but her offer is tempting and excites me. “Oh... why not,” I tell her shyly.

She comes closer, putting her lips on mine and letting my cum fills my mouth. As I explore this new experience, I marvel at the quantity I ejaculated and the peculiar taste, like salty tapioca. We exchange it between our mouths, playing with our efforts of the morning. We end up splitting it and parting, looking at each other as we swallow. Akari has some on the corner of her mouth, I get the glob with my finger and suck it.

Laughing a little bit, she asks me, “Have you enjoyed it?”

“I might have,” I say tentatively.

Her face brightens, having some ideas in mind.

I quickly add, “But, don’t push me. I need to do it on my own,” in an effort to restrain her wild ideas. At the same time, she still sees that I’m seriously considering the whole Bruce thing.

“Okay, you let me know when you want to advance to the next level,” she says mysteriously.

“And what would that be?” I ask, playing her game.

“Let’s play with your butt.”

Oh shit, quite literally.

“Okay, time to talk about something else,” I say quickly, not feeling ready for that discussion.

She laughs, enjoying my reaction.

“Alright. Then shower, how’s that sound?” she asks with a soft smile.

I nod at her, feeling better that she dropped the subject… At least for now.

We find some towels laying around and go for the shower room. It’s past 1100, so it should be empty, but I lock the door anyway as I want the room for ourselves. Akari sees me, one eyebrow raised. I don’t say anything, I simply drop my towel, approach her and remove hers. I kiss her softly on the lips before getting our soap bottles and pushing her toward the showerheads.

I only start the middle one, putting Akari in front of it. I take her soap and clean her whole body. From the back, I spend a lot of time on her shoulders, giving her a small massage, feeling her relax under my hands. Her arms are next, moving down slowly. I move to her back, making sure to cover everywhere, moving slowly toward her ass. I spend a lot of time cleaning her, including rubbing my fingers on her asshole. She lightly jumped at the touch, but she quickly groans softly as I circle her rim. I move to her legs, soaping them front and back. I raise and turn her toward me. She is enjoying this, her eyes are small, her face showing delight.

SandraHormass
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandraHormass

As her back is rinsing, I soap her front. Her chest is my first focus, making sure that her breasts are properly cleaned, groping, rubbing, and fumbling them. I continue to move south, going for her belly, rubbing soap closer and closer to her pussy. She is looking at me with more and more insistence, but I do not hurry. I finally arrive at her nether region and I soap everything, taking my time. She is really enjoying it, although I make sure I’m gentle as I’m not sure if she is sore from our passionate war from last night. I bring her close to an orgasm but do not bring her over the limit. She looks at me, insisting that I finish. I show her my index, indicating that she just needs to wait a minute.

I raise and kiss her softly. She returns it, but removes her lips from mine very quickly, wanting me to make her orgasm. Laughing a little bit, I spin her so she is facing the showerhead. I move slowly in front of her and sit on the floor, between her legs, her pussy directly in front of me. Water is dripping on me as I approach my mouth to her slit. I lick her, making sure I cover from her vagina to her clit. I take my time again, making sure that I get her slowly but surely to an orgasm. She puts her hands on my head, pushing me against her firmly. I continue until she finally let a long and soft moan. She cums, shaking heavily, pushing on my head to keep her balance. I also help her by steadying her hip with my hands. As she climaxes, I keep my tongue on her clit, prolonging her orgasm.

She finally removes my head from between her legs as she cannot take it anymore. I look at her, my face covered with falling water, smiling at her. She simply mouth the words ‘Thank you.’ I get to my feet and take her shampoo, finishing her shower by soaping her hair.

Letting the shower head run, I bring her to the bench, put a towel on it, and make her lie down.

She looks at me and asks softly, “Can I soap you?”

“Another time. You gave me so much since I know you. You rest now,” I tell her with a wide smile.

She replies, “Can you at least put a towel under my head, so I can see you shower?”

Grinning, I roll one and as I lower myself to put it under her head, she raises herself and gives a kiss on my dick. It jerks at the attention, sending jolts throughout my body. She lowers her head and tells me, “Thank you.”

I go back to the shower and clean myself. I move around so that Akari can look at me, giving her a good show when I’m cleaning my dick. I finish with my hair and stop the shower, joining her at the bench.

I towel myself, showing my front to her. She rests on her towel pillow, enjoying the show. I quickly finish and start toweling her. I go meticulously, from her feet to her head. I make sure that she is very dry between her legs, inspecting her closely. She moans at the attention. To do the top of her body, I go at the head of the bench and lean over her. As I rub her breast, my dick dangles over her, close to her mouth. She lightly encloses the head between her lips, sucking softly. We both continue to pleasure each other for few seconds before I remove my dick from her mouth, with a small pop from the suction.

I look at her and confess with disappointment, “I would leave it there, but I’m already very sore, so I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

She smiles at me, not bothered at all. “Don’t worry, I just love to suck it, as you have probably figured it out by now.”

This revs me up, I almost ask her to blow me again, but my aching dick helps me overcome the urge. I think that Akari sees my internal dilemma and helps me her own way.

She raises her head, again taking my dick in her mouth. My resolve crumbles from her light touch, but before she gets me near a climax, she stops.

“I’ve lubricated your dick, it should help with the recovery,” she tells me with a wink. I sigh of relief and frustration, both because she has stopped.

She gets to her feet and finishes toweling herself. In the meantime, I get the soap back in the lockers and we exit for my room. I dress in casual clothes while we chat lightly, trying to decide what to do today. We move back to her room, for her to put something on. I get distracted by her, as she bends over to put her socks and panties on. She looks back at me, smiling devilishly, taking her time to put her clothes on. We finally exit her room and head for the rec room.

Blistas is in the galley, preparing her lunch. She sees us coming in, a soft smile on her face.

“Hello, you two. I see that you are still alive? I heard some animals in Akari’s room yesterday, I thought you have been attacked and eaten alive.”

We both laugh at her joke, although I feel embarrassed that she heard us. We chat lightly with her as she prepares her meal, but she needs to go back to the bridge. We prepare something for ourselves and sit at the long table. Angela and Emma pass by the galley while we are eating, greeting us. They don’t say anything, but it is obvious that they also know what happened yesterday night.

We finish eating and get to the couches to watch an action movie. We put a blanket over us, to keep us warm, but to also allow us to let our hands roam. Throughout the movie, I lightly play with her clit, over her pants as I rest my hand on her leg. She has her hand on my clothed dick, rubbing it, keeping it in a state of semi-erection. It keeps us entertained, but not so much that we want to remove everything and do it. We also chat a little bit, asking personal questions to the other. The movie finishes, but we aren’t interested in watching something else as we just want to talk. As much as we know each other’s bodies by now, we haven’t really discussed our personal life. We touch base on our origins, school, our family, our exes, although we quickly changed the subject on that one, our passions, and many other subjects. We talk about her love for manga and specifically gay hentai. I talk with passion about space and how I grew up looking at the stars.

We share details about our past and present until dinner time. As the others converge in the rec room, they leave us alone, seeing that we are in a deep conversation. It’s only when everything is ready that Blistas comes to us and asks, “Do you want to join us? Dinner is ready.”

We look at her, surprised that it is already time. We follow her, happy to see everyone. It seems to become a tradition, they leave us two places side by side.

We eat, we joke, we laugh, following the same pattern as the days before. Although there is a difference between yesterday and today, there is no tension between Akari and me. We are looking at each other with a deeper understanding of each other instead of raw desire. We also do not play footsie under the table and we don’t feel like we are changing the mood of the evening with our inebriated sexual energy. We all stay at the table longer than usual as the ambiance is so friendly and pleasant.

As the group finally parts, Akari and I stay close. We go back to the couches, she sits on my lap, her pussy close to my dick, and we continue our discussion about us. Even though we could have stayed longer, having much more to cover, we decide to go to bed as 2100 approaches.

We go our separate ways for our evening routine but join in Akari’s room. We undress and join in bed. As we get under the cover, we look at each other, unsure if we want to fuck. In the end, we decide not to, to leave that for another day. We kiss tenderly, our legs intertwined, our breasts pressed against each other. We stay like this for a while, chatting quietly, kissing softly. As our eyes start to shut by themselves, we let go of each other and fall promptly into the darkness of sleep, en route to Sirius in the emptiness of deep space.

Published 
Written by wiha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments