Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Day 3

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I look at the time, I’ve already been sleeping ten minutes with the alarm on. No kidding, I feel like I could sleep another eight hours. Nonetheless, I get up and jump into a fresh flight suit. I only use few minutes to get myself ready, as I still need to get breakfast before heading for engineering. I finally arrive on the fourth deck with two minutes to spare, having the time to eat my toasts while chatting with Leet.

Work of the day, replacing the stem bolts of the water reclamation system with self-sealing stem bolts. I ask her what are they are for, but she gets into lots of technical jargon that I don’t understand. In the end, I tell her that I get it even though I don’t, clearly out of my depth. Anyway, the work goes well, we are able to remove close to half of the old bolts before lunch.

Like yesterday, I grab something from the galley and eat with Leet in engineering. By now, I’m much more accustomed to her and we chat freely. Although, she asks a sensitive question.

“So, do you have someone waiting for you on Earth?” she asks me, while I eat my burrito. I lightly choke at the direct question, I wasn’t expecting this from her.

“No... I don’t have a girlfriend at the moment,” I finally answer, after coughing a little bit.

She seems to be happy with my answer. “Ah, it must be lonely sometimes, to not have someone close to you?”

“Sometimes it does, but it’s also nice to be alone for a while. I haven’t had anyone in my life for a few months now and I’m not actively looking,” I tell her, glancing over that I’m starting to have feelings for Akari.

She thinks about what I just said and tells me, “I wouldn’t be able to, I love too much to be around the crew, to have people close to me. That’s one of my personality traits that has been programmed into me when I was activated.”

“Oh, I never thought about it like this, that you had some pre-programmed behavior. What are they?” I ask her, curious.

“Apart from following the four laws of robotic, something that every robot have to follow by law, I have been programmed to be friendly and attentive with the crew, to develop a personality of my own, and to offer any sexual pleasure to the crew when asked,” she lists, a soft smile on her face.

As she says the last few words, I swallow hard the bite of my burrito. She will have sex with anyone in the crew? Now that she talks about it, I remember the urban legends about her kind, that they can be fitted with sex organs. I always discounted them as false, created by men who would like to have a robot girlfriend.

Very softly, I ask her, “So, it means you have a… You know, down there?”

“Of course I do, how would I have sex otherwise?” she asks me, lightly laughing.

“And you are okay that you have to sleep with any one of the crew?” I continue, forgetting my lunch.

Leet looks at me with soft eyes, a laughing smile on her face. She explains to me, “Alex, I don’t have to, I want to. Even though my programming defines who I am, I’m still somewhat free from making my own choices. So, I would like very much to spend an evening with you. You are so sweet and friendly, I don’t need my programming to remind me that I have to do what you request sexually, I already want you.”

I close my eyes a few seconds to calm myself, this is making me so excited. I open them to ask her the next question on my mind, trying to move the conversation away from me, “You present yourself as a woman, but what if Akari asks you and she prefers men?”

“That’s why my body can modify itself to be a man,” she tells me.

It’s subtle at first but I see her change. First, her breasts reduce in size, from her Ds to a flat chest. Some of her facial features changes to be more manly and an Adam’s apple grows in her neck. As much as I was sure that I had a woman in front of me, in the space of ten seconds, a man is sitting on the stool. My mouth is wide open, from the surprise of her, his transformation.

“And here is me in a man’s configuration,” he tells me, with a deep and manly voice. “The only piece missing is to replace my pussy with a dick, that I have in my quarters.”

I’m blown away! This is the weirdest thing that I’ve ever seen, I can’t stop looking at him, trying to see any feminine features. I finally ask him, “Please be a woman again, this is too weird for me.”

With a small laugh, he transforms back into a woman, with the beautiful features that I have admired for the last three days. As she is nearly transformed back, she asks me, “If you like, I can get bigger breasts?”

I watch her Ds transforming into a ginormous size that you only see in porn. The fabric of her flight suit is creaking, stretched to the limit. The size of the valley between her breasts is deep.

“How do you like my FFs?” she asks, playfully.

As I’m looking in disbelief, I swallow the drool that is forming in the corner of my mouth. “WOW, this is so big, I can’t believe it...“

She suddenly gets to her feet, comes closer to me, and puts her left hand on my right leg, slowly moving her hand toward the interior of my leg. She gets her head closer to mine, but she is stopped by her plump breasts pressed against my chest.

I look down, as she presses herself firmly against me, at the size of her cleavage, where my dick would be lost in a deep valley of sensual curves. Her hand on my leg is getting closer and closer to my dick, I feel the excitement rising in me.

“If you ever fancy some fun one evening, I’ll always be available for you,” she tells me lightly, sensually. As she pins me harder between the backrest of the stool and the warm embrace created by her breasts, she does like on my first day, moving a finger over me, starting at the root of my semi-hard dick. My cock is struck by lightning, my body tensing from the energy flowing through me, my brain supercharged by the electricity, I feel heaven embracing me. She runs her index up to the tip, but this time, she leaves it on top, toying a little bit with it.

“As you can see, you don’t need to ask me to have desires for you, I already want you!” she says firmly, her expression showing infinite lust for me. “But, I’m afraid our break is over, we need to get back to work,” she adds, removing her hand from my hardening cock.

She leaves me at the workbench, lightly panting from our discussion and her touch. She returns to her work self, reducing the size of her breasts while she prepares for the next bolt and only entertaining small talk while we work. I welcome the change of pace, allowing me to focus on something else instead of her body and her proposal. As tempting as it is, I don’t want to ruin my relationship with Akari. As we near dinner time, I still haven’t found answers to my questions, so I leave them hanging in my head, to work on them later.

Dinner time arrives and we all congregate at the rec room’s table. This time, I sit at the end of the table, close to the door going into the galley. Throughout the meal, I keep glancing at Akari, she seems to be as sick as yesterday, only eating light food and not engaging with the others as she had the first day. It saddens me to see her like this, but as much as I would like to know what is with her, I’ll be patient. She sees multiples times that I’m watching her, giving me soft smiles each time, she must be trying to reassure me.

At the same time as the two previous days, Adriana comes from the lower deck to start her shift. I see her get out of the stairs, following her progression toward the galley. I’m directly beside the door, so she has to pass beside me. As she is near me, she gazes toward me, I see the reflection of the light in her eyes. I nod to her, giving her a soft smile, trying to be friendly. I can tell that she saw it because she slows down and keeps her eyes on me. I read surprise on her covered face, her long hair partially hiding her features. She enters the galley and I lose her sight. I return to the conversation with the crew, but keep an eye for her. A minute later, she exits and goes toward the stairs. I follow her until she is on the first deck, curious about her.

As she disappears through the stairs, I sense the conversation dies down, I look back and find that most at the table are looking at me. Trying to play dumb, I say, “Do I have cake all over my face?” General laughter erupts. We are eating dessert, a light vanilla cake with white frosting that Natasha has baked earlier today.

“I was asking you how do you find the ship so far?” Natasha repeats, still laughing a little bit.

“Ah. Well, I think it’s cozy, we have everything that we need to be comfortable. I would love to go outside though, being in a metal box surrounded by the emptiness of space requires some getting used to,” I confess. I see few nods to my remark, knowing what I’m talking about. “But all and all, I think I can get used to this.” I smile at Natasha.

“This is good to hear, not everyone is able to support living in space for long periods,” she replies, smiling back.

Shortly after, everyone starts to leave the table. I still have half of my cake, so I eat it while the others remove the plates and clean around. I finish when most are vacating, going for their evening activities. I bring my plate and utensils to the galley, putting them in the dishwasher. As I close it, I hear someone behind me and I turn around to find Natasha. She is smiling at me, a benevolent expression on her face.

“I didn’t want to ask too many questions in front of everyone, but I want to see how you are doing? It’s your third day with us, the novelty starts to wear off and this is when problems might appear. You don’t seem to be the type that will cause a hissy fit, but I always try to meet with new crew members after few days. Would you be open to discuss how you are doing? Maybe tomorrow evening, after dinner?” she asks me, keeping her benevolent smile.

I think about it for few seconds. I don’t feel the need of discussing how I’m doing, but the fact that I’m feeling that I need to go outside could be an indication I might be getting slowly uncomfortable. At the same time, discussing some of the advances that Bruce has been doing might be a good thing, to vent about it. In the end, if I don’t want to talk about personal stuff, it’s not like she will force me, so I don’t have much to lose.

“Okay, I’m open to the idea. I’m not sure I have much to say to be honest, but if you think it could be beneficial, I’ll be there,” I tell her.

“Fantastic! Let’s meet after dinner tomorrow, we will go to my office for more privacy,” she tells me with joy in her voice. She seems to be very excited by the prospect, I’m surprised by her sharp reaction.

Calming herself, she adds, “Well, then, see you tomorrow. I’m going to sleep, to fill up on energy.”

“Okay. Sweet dreams,” I reply, very curious about all this.

Before she leaves me, she widens her smile, her eyes fully opening, like she is anticipating something. As she goes for her room, there is something in the back of my mind, but I can’t put my finger on what it is. In the end, I shrug it off, putting the matter aside, thinking that I must be imagining things.

Not feeling remotely sleepy, I grab my e-book reader from my room and lie down on one of the couches of the rec room. I get into the story I’m currently reading and quickly lose focus on my surroundings. This new book from my favorite author is so nice, a space opera just like I love.

Few pages later, I hear my name, bringing me back to reality, “Alex.” I find Akari in front of me, a small smile on her face. “Can I sit?” she asks softly. I start to get upright, but she stops me, “Just scoot over, I want to lie with you.”

As surprising as her request is, I move to my side, leaving her space to be my little spoon. She installs herself in front of me, her back resting against my chest. She pushes herself against me, trying to get as much physical contact as possible. I sigh softly at her touch, her warmth feeling good against me, making me relax and appreciate the moment. She grabs my left hand and moves it to her side, resting over her. She then grabs it and intertwines our fingers. I relax against her, all my worries for her pushed in the back of my mind, feeling happy that she is close to me once again. As she moves her head closer to mine, I smell the delicate perfume of her shampoo, helping me further relax.

As my heart slows down from my surprise, my feelings toward her resurface. We don’t know each other for a long time, but I already feel like I want to spend my life with her. I find it special that I feel such attraction for her, knowing little about her. Regardless of all this, her body against mine feels so right, so comforting. I let myself go, sinking into our embrace.

We stay like this for a little while, not saying anything, not needing to say anything, our bodies providing the comfort we need from each other. My dick is getting slightly erect, from the feeling of her warm ass resting against it.

Eventually, Akari says to me, “It feels really good to be against you, to feel your warmth, your kindness. I know you are worried about me… It’s a little bit embarrassing… but I want to share with you.”

I feel her body contract against me, she must be stressed at what she will be sharing with me. I stay silent, leaving her the time to find her words.

“So… I’m in my period,” she tells me very softly, very shyly.

I was bracing myself for worse, but is that it? I tell her, very softly, “Okay. Why do you find it embarrassing?”

“I don’t know, we don’t know each other for a long time, I felt weird telling you about it. We just had a fantastic night and to have it start just the day after, I was feeling embarrassed by it,” she tells me, explaining what has been bugging her for the past few days.

“Don’t be, it’s not like it’s a big deal,” I try to reassure her. Unfortunately, it isn’t the reaction that I have.

“It is. I feel really sick when I’m in it, I don’t like to be touched intimately and usually do not do anything sexual during that period of few days. It’s very difficult for me to go through, even more, because it is caused by the pill,” she explains.

“Oh okay, it’s no big… I cummed in you! I didn’t wear a condom!” I tell her, interrupting what I was saying as I remember that we didn’t protect ourselves. The risk of making her pregnant is flashing in big bold red in my mind.

Removing her interlaced fingers from my left hand, Akari turns herself to face me. She slightly laughs at my reaction and says, “You know you are cute when you are shy. Don’t worry, you can cum in me as many times as you like. I just told you I’m on the pill.”

As I sigh from relief, there is a new expression on her face, something I’ve never seen her with. She seems to be stressed and aroused at the same time. I cock my head slightly, curious.

“You should also know that the other women of the crew are also on the pill,” she tells me cryptically.

Why would she share this very personal information with me? It isn’t like this is important information for me to know. I frown at her, unsure of what to do with this.

She laughs again, her weird expression changing into excitement. She tells me with a light voice, “I told you something the other night, that you will have plenty of reasons to stay with us, as you explore each of us.”

NicollAdamss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicollAdamss

“I remember, I am puzzled by what you meant,” I reply, my curiosity at its highest.

“Please listen to what I’m going to say before you reply. Among the crew, we share a lot of things, the ship, the food, the showers, and the comfort of each other. Nobody is forced into anything, we are free from accepting or not any proposition. This brings me to you. You have most likely noticed that most of the crew are interested in you, being the only available straight man. This makes you a precious member to many women… and a man.” She winks at me at the mention of Bruce’s advances toward me.

“What I’m getting to is that even if we have something you and me, it doesn’t mean that we are limited to each other. So, if you fancy to fuck someone else in the crew, nothing is stopping you. As long as you keep time for me, you are free to spend your evenings with someone else if you fancy it,” she ends, falling silent.

I’m in shock. I’m frozen by this revelation. It’s one thing to be courted by many, but to fuck other people with the blessing of the person you are flirting with is something else entirely. As much as I’m developing feelings for Akari, I was considering the others only if it doesn’t work with her. Now, she is telling me that I can have sex without any repercussions?

My shock must show on my face, because she raises herself from beside me and tells me, “I know this is a lot to process, so please take your time to think about it. We haven’t decided where we are going, the two of us. So, even if you want to be exclusive to me, you are open to explore if you desire. I know that others on the ship are also interested in you, some that you know, some that you don’t. Also, consider that this non-exclusivity also applies on my end, I can and will see others in the crew. Even if you want to be exclusive to me, I won’t be.” She lowers herself, kissing my lips. I don’t return her kiss, I’m too stunned by all this.

She raises slightly her head, still close to me, and whispers, “I don’t want to jeopardize our relationship, you start to mean a lot to me. But I wanted you to know this before we go further, in case this doesn’t work with you. I…  Really like you, Alex!” she ends softly.

She gets on her feet, gives me a last look, and heads toward the stairs, going down. I stay where I am for a long time, trying to decipher what was just said. It’s one thing to know that you can sleep with some of the most gorgeous women without any consequences, but it is another thing to know that the person you like is also doing it. On one hand, I would love to see Akari with Emma going at it, but when I think about Disy. I quickly push aside the disgusting image.

As much as it is enticing to be free to fuck around, I’m still hesitant, how would this affect my relationship with Akari. I finally decide that this shouldn’t be a light decision, that I need to think about it. I raise from the couch and head for my room. I drop my e-reader on my desk and decide that I need some release along with a shower. Thinking about all the possibilities has been making my dick hard.

I head for the showers, nobody is in there. I remove my flight suit and hop under the showerhead. It doesn’t take long for me to reach for my dick, stroking it slowly with body soap. I form multiple images in my mind, Akari in front of me, sucking my dick, Leet beside her, waiting her turn, and Emma kissing me. I play with this fantasy for a while, building up the pressure. I change for Emma, slowly stroking my dick, telling me how big and large it is. As I get near my climax, I imagine Leet, running her hands over my dick, time after time, sending electric shocks through my body. It is what finally tips me off. I stoke more quickly my pulsing dick, groaning in the process, sending cum all over the wall. I slow down, milking my dick, and sigh at finally having cummed. All of the day’s problems washing away around me.

“Hey, Alex. Whatcha doin’?”

I freeze in place, horrified that someone witnessed me jerking off, my hand still on my dick. I turn around and see Blistas at the door. When did she got in, it’s not like the doors are silent? What do I tell her?

“I’m taking a shower,” I reply, not finding anything that could explain what I’m actually doing.

“Just making sure, I thought you were doing something else,” she replies, showing her canine, with that ferocious look she gave me on my first day. While she undresses, I use the opportunity to clean the wall in front of me, removing the traces of my previous activity. I resume showering, feeling guilty, having been caught. I should stop doing it in the shower and wait to be in my room. While I wonder about those questions, Blistas joins me in the shower and starts the showerhead right beside me. I face the wall, not looking at her, but it’s so difficult not to. I have a nude Volnec beside me, showering.

“So, how was your day? Anything special happened?” she asks me.

I blink at the random question, expecting her to tease me. “Eh... Not really, I helped Leet to change the steam bolts,” I reply slowly.

“Ah yeah, the new self-sealing stem bolts, Leet was raving about it recently.”

I have the feeling that she is looking at me while she talks. I quickly glance at her and saw that she is indeed looking directly at me, showing her front to me. I move my head back, looking in front of me.

“Have you loved the cake Natasha baked, I found it quite good?” she follows up her questioning.

I peek another time, she isn’t looking at me, but her body is visible. I look at her purple skin, finding blueish spots in few places across her body. She looks again toward me before I can go further into my discovery of her and sees me gazing. I quickly look in front of me, continuing to rub soap on my body.

“Alex, don’t hide the fact that you want to look. I know you must be very curious about me and my kind. I don’t mind, just ask me,” she tells me, with a soft laugh.

What should I do? I do want to look at her, to discover what a Volnec looks like. I’m surprised by her openness about it. Akari’s discussion from earlier comes to mind. Even though she has told me that I can get with another member of the crew, this is still very new for me. Even if I just end up looking at Blistas, I feel like it’s wrong considering Akari.

“You can take as much time as you want to think about it and I know that you and Akari are getting closer. That’s why I have already told her that I find you really sweet and handsome, that I want to be your friend, to get to know you more intimately. She told me that she is happy for me to be with you, allowing us to discover each other, as she did many months ago with me,” she continues, trying to convince me.

Akari and Blistas? She told me that she wouldn’t be exclusive with me, but I was only thinking of male Leet. If this is all true, then what do I have to lose?

Taking my courage, I ask her, still very shy, “Blistas, I would like to look at you... Your naked body. As long as it’s not weird or that you feel obliged?”

“You are so sweet, I do want you to look at me. Only if you show yourself in return,” she replies, still softly laughing.

I hesitate, it’s not like she hasn’t seen me fully nude by now, but it’s another thing to show myself willingly. But, it’s a fair price to pay for seeing her.

I slowly turn toward her, showing myself in all my nudity, my dick hanging in front of me, still partially erect.

The first detail I spot is how her chest and stomach are flat, with no breasts and no hair. I continue down, between her legs. I only see a small lump in front. Not sure what’s that but that’s it, I don’t see any genitals in what would be her nether region. Her legs and arms are as hairless as her chest. I look at her face and I see that she is looking at my dick, slowly growing in size. She finally raises her gaze toward me, a soft desire showing in her smile.

“It’s your first time gazing at a Volnec, right?” She gets closer to me, smiling with all of her teeth. “I’m sure you are as curious as I’m to explore you. Why don’t we soap each other? I want to feel your body, as I’m sure you would like to with mine.”

I swallow hard. My dick is back to its full hardness, from her suggestion. “Okay, if you want,” I shyly reply.

“I would very much like to. Please, as you seem so curious, start with me, here is my soap.” She gives me her bottle. Not leaving her body out of sight, I squeeze a good quantity on my hands and leave the bottle aside. I look at her, not knowing where to start. “Soap my chest, I know that men like that part of a woman.”

I do as she says. I move my hands toward her chest and apply the soap to it. Her skin, if I could call it skin, is much more firm, more protective than human skin. It still feels nice, having a little bit of flexibility to it. It also allows me to feel the heat from her body, she is much warmer than humans. I let my hands roam on her chest, finding it weird that there are no breasts, even small ones. I move to her arms, moving my hands from her shoulders to her hands, soaping her eight fingers individually. Moving down, I go for her stomach and what I think is her navel.

“I wouldn’t put any fingers in my... navel as you call it. It doesn’t have the same purpose as yours,” she warns. I stand clear of it, rubbing soap around it.

I move to her nether region. I look at her face, she still has a smile on it, inviting me to continue. I find the lump that I saw earlier, putting soap over it with my hands.

“Mmmm, that feels good,” she tells me. Okay, this is a genital maybe? I continue rubbing over the lump, until she takes my hands, “I love what you are doing, but let’s move on.”

I lower myself, on my knees, to more easily soap her. I go past the lump and take a look at the patch of skin between her legs. There is nothing there, but I still put my hand in, soaping it. I move to her legs, down to her eight toes.

“Let me turn around, so you can soap my back”. She does, giving me full visibility on her ass. I marvel at it, finding her purple roundness so inviting, so exotic. I soap her ass cheeks, testing how firm they are. As I explore, I see a hole where the asshole in humans would be. I slowly get closer to it, brushing it multiple times. She moans lightly.

“It’s always good to soap inside it, making sure it’s all clean,” she asks me.

Carefully, I insert one finger in it. She breathes more quickly from it. I add another finger, adding to the sensation. She is clearly loving this. I slowly start a back and forth movement. As I slide in and out of her, I find the interior of her interesting by how it is formed. Inserting is very easy, but getting out requires some force as if she doesn’t want me to remove my fingers.

Blistas has closed her eyes, savoring the sensation. I continue like this for a bit, until she tells me, “Okay, that’s enough, otherwise...” She doesn’t finish her thoughts.

I leave her hole and continue exploring her body. I rise through her back, going for her shoulders, soaping her as I move up. Finished, I take the showerhead and spray water over her, cleaning the soap. Getting back on my knees, I position the jet so it shoots into her back hole. This makes her jump and she looks at me with surprise. I move the jet away, not without laughing softly. I finish rinsing her back, asking her to turn around. I go through her body, removing all traces of soap. As I rise slowly, my free hand is all over her, feeling her warmth, excitement rushing through me at the fact that I’m touching a nude Volnec.

“Well, thank you for the soaping, Alex, this is was fun. Let me return the favor.” She takes the shower head from my hand and turns it off. She picks up my bottle, puts soap on her hands, and proceeds with exploring me. She starts with my back, moving her hands all over me. The sensation is so good, particularly because her hands feel like two hot massage stones. She finishes with my back, spending time on my ass, soaping all around it. She asks me to turn around, to rub my front. She starts at the top, taking care to soap my nipples at length, to my delight. She does my arms, soaping each finger individually. She moves down, to my stomach, past my navel, but she bypasses my dick. She does my legs, starting at the toes, coming back up.

She adds some soap in her hands and looks at me, “I think that was what you were doing before?”

She put both hands on my dick. I moan at the hot touch, closing my eyes. She starts to stroke me, two hot vices around my dick. I sigh deeply, she is giving me so much pleasure. I was already pretty horny from my exploration of her, it will not take long before I cum again.

As she sees I’m getting close, she starts to stroke me faster, firming her grip on my cock. It doesn’t take long for me to go over the edge.

“I’m cumming!” I warn her.

As my dick starts to throb, I shot my second load of the evening, landing on her chest. I groan loudly, my mind exploding with my body, at the thought of having received a handjob by a Volnec. She continues to stoke me, prolonging my orgasm. In the end, I put a hand on hers, stopping her motion.

“You can stop... My dick is very sensitive,” I tell her. She looks happy, to have given me such an experience.

With a finger, she takes a gob of cum from her chest and puts it in her mouth. “Hum, I like your cum,” she says as she gets another one from her chest. This is so sensual, licking my cum like this.

We look at each other, sexual energy freely flowing between us. I want so much to ravish her, but unsure what I can do with her, unsure how Volnec sexuality works. She rises, getting slowly closer to me, pressing her cum-covered chest against mine. She approaches my lips and kisses me, putting her arms around my neck. I melt for her hot lips, letting myself go, kissing her back. I lose myself in her hot embrace, forgetting all my worries. When we part, we keep our eyes on each other, something new flowing between us. The only word I can find for describing it is friendship, but is it really, after what we just did?

“It’s starting to be late. Let’s finish our shower, we need to go to sleep,” she suggests. I smile at her, nodding.

I grab her soap bottle, get a small quantity and rub her chest, removing all traces of my seed on her. She also gets my soap, cleaning my chest and dick. I moan softly at her soft touch.

We rinse our bodies and move to our hair. She shampoos my head, giving me a massage. I then move to soap her hair, keeping myself close to her, to feel her warmth against me. We don’t say much, too taken by our desires.

We rinse and towel each other. I spend time on her ass, admiring her firm roundness, she makes sure that my dick is fully dry. We chat a little bit, although charged with desire, as we would continue to explore each other. Unfortunately, it is getting late and we need to get to sleep. We leave in our towel-covered body, toward our adjacent rooms.

Before we part, she tells me, “I loved our exploration tonight. There is much more for you to learn about Volnec sexually. I would like us to get together again, I’ll show you all about my people.”

“I would love that,” I reply.

I go for her lips, wanting to feel her warmth once again. We embrace each other, kissing softly while letting our hands roam. She releases me, I do reluctantly, wanting to go further. My heart is pumping fast, my mind is filled with a lust for her, my body ready for more. Nonetheless, I let her go, feeling that this is all I’m going to get tonight. I smile at her, a genuine joy filling it.

We part and enter our rooms, not without giving each other a last glance.

2319, shit it’s late, she was right. I set my alarm clock and get under the cover. The image of Blistas playing with my dick accompanies me as I fall asleep and throughout the night.

Published 
Written by wiha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments