Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This will be another chapter split in two parts. I’m working in priority on chapter 11B to release it as soon as possible."

Day 11

The alarm rings its wake-up song, raising my worried mind from the slumber it was in. I don’t want to start the day, I would much rather snooze until the last moment. Akari shuts up the clock, ending the blaring noise that was preventing me from ignoring the day to come. Unfortunately, she also lights up the room, making it difficult for me to go back into the void of sleep.

I open my eyes, but regret it right away as the brightness attack my vision, making me wince. I turn to my side to look at the wall, away from the source of light, but also the day of work awaiting me. As it is less intense, I open my eyes again and discover that Akari is looking at me with apprehension, on her corner of the bed. I look at her for a few seconds, silence stretching between us.

Deciding that I need to break the ice that is still present between us after my outburst of two days ago, I softly say, “Good morning. I’m okay, I’m cool.”

Sighing and briefly closing her eyes in relief, she finally says, “Good morning, Alex. You sleep well?”

“Could have been better, but it’s fine,” I answer, underselling how disturbed my sleep has been so she doesn’t worry about me.

Akari looks at me with a soft smile and closes the gap between us, bringing her comforting body to me. As she kisses me, her presence lifts some of the burdens that are oppressing my mind and the heat of her figure pressed against mine helps loosen my aching muscles. I relax as our tongues twist gently, our love expressed softly this morning.

As she leaves my lips, Akari says, “Your second day off is coming soon, you should have time to get some sleep then. Unfortunately, it’s just not possible to have ours at the same time again. Angela needs me while we are at Sirius station to coordinate the transport of cargo. The good thing is that yours should be while we are there, so you might be able to visit the station,” she suggests with a warm smile.

“Oh, I would love to visit Sirius Orbital. Although, I would have loved to have you with me. Let’s try to spend the next day off together,” I tell her, disappointment and joy conflicting in my mind.

“That sounds like a plan. Speaking of, what do you want to do tonight?” she asks.

While biting my lower lip, I look at Akari with a little bit of apprehension at the idea that Natasha has shared with me. She suggested that since I have been kept very busy by the crew since I’ve joined, it could be a good thing for me to do solo activities from time to time. Even though I do not think Akari will be mad at the idea, I’m sure she will be saddened by it.

“This is just an idea but I was thinking of doing something by myself tonight,“ I start to tell her while looking at her reaction, hoping she doesn’t take it the wrong way. The disappointment I was expecting has appeared on her face, making my heart twinge. I continue to explain, “So, Natasha told me that I’ve been kept busy by everyone since I’m here and it could be a good idea for me to take some personal time here and then. I know it might not be what you were planning but I think I need it.”

“Okay. I was hoping to spend time with you but if you think this is best for you,” she says very quietly.

“I know you are disappointed but I need this to regenerate my batteries. So, here is what I propose, I do my solo evening tonight as I feel I need it. Maybe I’m not going to like it and it will be the last one or it might be how I don’t go berserk like two days ago. Also, when I say solo activities, it’s because I’m not planning on seeing anyone, I will do things on my own, like go to the gym or read a book in my room,” I explain, hoping she can see the benefits.

She sighs softly as she looks at me, chagrin in her eyes, her smile having lost its edge. “Okay, alone evening it is,” she whispers.

“Thank you,” I tell her lovingly. I kiss her, trying to show how much she means to me, even though I want to spend time alone. “In the meantime, do you want to take a shower with me?” I ask her.

Her smile gets wider at my suggestion, a small consolation for the time we will spend separated. She nods before jumping over me, heading for the shower room butt naked. I run after her, trying to grab her ass as she walks quickly in front of me, giggling as she evades me. As we barge in the shower room, she leaves me to get in and conspiratorially locks the door behind us.

“As I’m not going to have you tonight, I’ll take you this morning,” she tells me, not leaving me any choice in the matter. My heartbeat increases, my eyes burn with passion, my smile widening at her sultry idea, too happy to oblige.

We continue to play with each other as we go for the lockers, I grab any opportunities to slip a hand between her legs, she takes any chances she gets to rub my dick. In no time, I’m fully ready for her great delight, showing as she bites her lips in anticipation.

“We will have to make it quick, just in case someone waits at the door,” she tells me while stroking my dick.

“I already know what I’ll do to you,” I say, my fingers tracing circles around her clit.

“Well, come and get me, big boy,” she taunts me.

She goes for the shower with me following few meters behind. She starts a showerhead, moving her gorgeous body under the jet of water. She turns around and sees me come directly for her, exclaiming, “Get your own.”

I do not listen to her, my game plan fully formed in my head. I get under her showerhead, embracing and kissing her passionately. Then, I stop the water and get her soap, squeeze a good quantity on my hands, and start rubbing it over her body. She gets the idea and does the same for me, applying it to my torso, going directly for my nipples. I focus on her breasts, massaging them in every way possible. She has moved very quickly to my dick and balls, cleaning them thoroughly. I make her turn to do her back, playing with her ass, having my dick help clean between her ass cheeks. Then, I turn around for her to do my butt, putting her sensual hands in my crack and between my legs.

When we are all soaped up, I tell her with a serious voice, “There is one place missing, I’ll have to use my special tool to clean it properly.”

She laughs at the cheesy remark, although she still bites her lower lip, feeling the heat of the moment. I move her in front of the showerhead and position myself behind her, running my hands along her body as I move, finishing with her ass. I rub my dick between her legs, playing with her clit while my other hand is squeezing a butt cheek, too happy by the sight of her rear-end. When the need becomes too much, I insert myself slowly, wanting to feel every bump of her vagina, to savor the feeling and sight of my dick getting in Akari. As I finally rest my pelvis against her ass, I move my gaze up, finding that she is looking at me from her bend-over position, a loving smile on her face.

I restart the showerhead, spraying water over both of us, before getting her to straighten against my body, to have her close to me, and to allow me to play with her. I start with a slow-motion, moving in and out of her as fully as I can, almost slipping out many times. I move both hands over her front, one on her breasts, the other over her clit, giving her as much pleasure as I can. She is melting against me, feeling her shake and moan.

She cums rapidly from my furious play with her clit, groaning heavily, her vagina tightening over me. I slow down, not wanting to shoot my load just yet, but torturing her as she is over the top. After she regains her senses, she asks me to stop, feeling too sensitive for me to continue. She stumbles before me, still shaking from the powerful orgasm, putting her hands on the wall to steady herself. I stroke my cock, looking at the sexy figure in front of me. She eventually looks at me, the last remnant of her orgasm slowly fading away.

With a carnivorous smile, she gets to her knees and devours my dick. She looks up at me, fire burning in her eyes. She uses all she got into it, trying to do the same as I did to her, making me tremble. It works, I’m not going to keep that going for long.

I encourage her, “Suck my hard dick. Suck it dry.”

She responds in kind, taking my dick even further into her mouth. She even moves a hand to her clit, getting turned on by my sudden word of encouragement.

I continue, seeing how much it affects her, “Your mouth feels so good. You love my hard cock? Suck it. Like this. Continue like this. I’ll give you your reward! AKARI!”

She is ready, I can read it in her eyes. I cum hard, groaning loudly, releasing my seed with force. She continues to suck me, using both hands to pump my dick, making sure that everything is given to her. I feel my balls getting emptied, having shot everything they had.

I softly say, “Okay, stop,” when I can’t endure her attention on my over-sensitive cock anymore. She traces the contour of my glans with her lips, removing me slowly, making me tremble.

She gets to her feet and opens her mouth, showing her reward, a pool of white cum covering her tongue and lower jaw. Getting turned on by the sight, I bring her to me, pressing our naked bodies firmly against each other. I kiss her, opening my lips to receive her love, to have the share of my seed. As our heads leave the comfort of our embrace, we both swallow our half of my cum, passion, excitement, and sexual delight flowing between us.

We continue to clean ourselves using the single showerhead, bumping on each other on purpose, letting our hands roam without any shame, feeling the heat get to us once more. Towelling, we assist each other, giving a helping hand whenever we could, rubbing away any trace of sleep. Our moans echo in the room, our eyes expressing a burning need, our sexes fully ready, our bodies getting closer, our interlocking parts finding each other. Only one movement is separating us, needing a simple push to be one once more.

In the end, reality sinks in, we have to leave it for another time, the clock is not slowing down for us. With regrets, we cover ourselves with our towels for the short trip to our rooms, resignation replacing passion. Although, we laugh as we go to the door, the cloth covering my nakedness pointing the way, a remnant of our unfinished business.

As we exit, we find Emma, waiting with a curious smile on her face. We both mumble excuses, as we try to leave without causing an issue.

As I’m thinking that she will drop it, she says, “You don’t have to lock the door.”

We turn around, surprised by her directness. Her face is now showing how horny she is, having most likely heard us. Without saying anything else, she enters the shower room, leaving us in the hallway.

“I think she wants you,” Akari suggests.

“Yeah,” I say while elongating the end of the word, then continuing normally, “I think you’re right, she has been very suggestive lately,” I sigh, unsure.

“You’ll have to do something about it eventually,” she tells me, looking at me with a grin.

I turn toward her and reply, elongating again the first word, showing how unsure I’m, “Yeah, but your warning from the other day still rings in my head.”

“It will be rough, but an experience you will not forget,” she replies, lost in memories, a satisfied smile on her face.

I look at her in surprise, although I do not ask any questions as we have to hurry to be on time.

We part in the hallway, to get dressed on our own to save time. As I put my flight suit on, I reflect on what Akari’s said about our colleague. I’m discovering that I love rough sex but up to Emma’s level? It might simply be fear on my part, but she also seems crazy and scary. I don’t find an answer and it’s definitely not happening today, the promise I’ve made to Akari ringing in my head.

We join each other back in the kitchen for a quick breakfast, having only a few minutes after our long and steamy shower. We chat about Sirius while we eat as I’m starting to be curious about what’s going to happen once we are there.

We get on the bridge right on time, saying good morning to Angela, Bruce, and Blistas as we enter. They smile widely at me as they seem happy to see me in a better mood. The captain even nods approvingly at my new attitude. I return a smile, giving her my silent thank you for understanding and helping me. We take our station and start our workday.

At 0905, Emma barges into the room, saying in a hurry, “Sorry I’m late, Angela. Some stragglers were squatting the showers this morning.”

I tick at the mention, straitening my back.

Of course, Bruce needs to way in, “Do I need to get involved, getting some disciplines slapped onto their butts? To use the stick of power to rain authority?”

I straighten my back even more, getting tensed at his not-so-subtle play on words. I decide to not turn around as I’m sure I will be giving out clues that I’m one of the stragglers.

Emma tries not to laugh, hearing her chuckles from across the room. She replies to him, “I think it’s alright, they’ve learned their lessons, I’ve made sure of it. They will share next time.”

I hear some contained laugh from the bridge crew, I think I even hear Akari. I wiggle on my chair. Oh, this is getting so uncomfortable. I breathe deeply, trying to stay calm.

The captain piles on the whole thing, saying, “Well, Emma, I’m glad that you brought this up to us. As we have a new member in the team, we need to make sure he understands those rules. Alex, have you been familiarized with the etiquette of the shower room?”

Oh, shit! Either she is pulling my leg or this is serious. I inhale sharply in a desperate attempt to appear calm and turn around slowly. It fails as I see many contain their laugh.

I clear my throat, trying to sound normal, which I mostly succeed, “Yes, Angela, Bruce explained the rules of the shower room during the tour of the ship.” I swallow hard as I finish, hoping it was good enough.

“Perfect, then I’m sure you are following them,” she tells me, her sparkling eyes locked on mine, a grin forming on her face.

I can see that she is a little bit aroused by the discussion. Could she feel a desire for me? I must be imagining it, she’s the captain.

She continues, “Well, I think the matter is resolved. Emma, take your station.”

Emma looks at me as she walks toward me, a smirk on her face, happy of herself. I turn around and fake getting back into work, still thinking about the whole thing. I get a message from Akari in the internal IM, a simple kissing emoticon. I shake my head in dismay, feeling that we passed too close to the sun.

I turn around as Emma is getting to her station, the one just beside me. Before she sits, she bends over and says very softly, “Next time, don’t lock the door, I want to watch. I love to see my preys in their most vulnerable moments.”

My face flush, I swallow hard, my hands become sweaty, I’m stunned by the words she just said, awakening the fears I was feeling earlier. She chuckles in my ear, a devious sound that makes my whole body weaken, feeling like the catch she is softy playing with, lengthening the inevitable. She goes for her station, not leaving me out of her sight, a predatory smile on her face, just wishing that I try to flee to jump on me.

I get back to my task, trying to forget the whole thing and the very unnerving predator right beside me. As the morning progresses, I slowly relax and I join the normal chatter. I have another half day on the bridge, half in engineering, finishing my task upstairs before lunch. As I raise to go to grab food, Akari is in deep conversation with Sirius station, discussing our arrival. She shakes her head when I silently mime eating, telling me that she can’t join me.

Disappointed, I go to the galley and pick up something, thinking that I’ll join Leet downstairs as this is where I’ll be spending my afternoon anyway. As the door of engineering opens, I feel cold air flowing past me, making me lightly shiver. Scanning the room, I see Leet at the bench with her eyes closed and the top of her flight suit off, exposing her breasts. Deeply puzzled by all this, I approach her, keeping my hot meal in my hands so they don’t freeze.

As I get near, I feel the heat radiating from her, contrasting with the otherwise cold room. On the side of her waist, I see a bulky cable going in her, something I’ve never seen before. I put my meal on the frost-covered table; I’ll probably eat cold but I don’t care, I’m too curious, I need to find what’s happening. Looking up, I see that she hasn’t yet acknowledged me, her eyes still closed like she is sleeping. I move my hands closer to her, feeling the temperature rising as I approach, going for her exposed breasts. I touch her but remove my hand quickly, having slightly burned myself.

“Don’t touch me, Alex! I’m really hot right now,” she says, alarmed, her eyes having opened suddenly. “What are you doing here? I thought I would only see you after lunch.”

Putting my lightly burnt finger on the freezing table to cool it down, I reply, “I wanted to spend lunch with you.”

She smiles at me, happy with my idea. “If I had known, I wouldn’t have started a recharge. Let me disconnect and get the room back—” she starts to say.

I cut her as I’m slightly concerned, saying, “If you need to charge, I don’t want you to stop, it’s important. I don’t want to haul you to your room if your batteries go dead.“ As I look at her perfect exposed breasts, an idea pops into my mind, asking her even though I find it ridiculous, “Can you modulate your rate of recharge? If so, would your body produce less heat?”

She looks at me, curious “That’s how it works. Why?”

“If you reduce so your body is at forty-two degrees Celsius, would you be okay to finish the day?” I continue shyly.

“Yes, I would be sufficiently charged,” she says, still intrigued.

“Then, you could keep me warm if I sit on you. Only if you want,” I tell her, looking sideways as I find my idea preposterous.

She smiles at me, then I feel her body gradually generate less heat, making it possible for me to get closer to her. She repositions on her seat and tells me, “Come sit, I love the idea to have you on to me.”

lyzzguzman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lyzzguzman

I straddle her, putting my ass on her legs, leaning my back on her chest. I feel her breasts poking at me from behind, bringing back memories from our first time together. She brings her arms around me, clutching me, making sure that I do not freeze. One of her hands reaches for my dick, covering it so I do not freeze my balls off. She moves her head to the side of mine, pressing it against me, feeling her hot breath against my cheek. Her warmth spreading over my body is so erotic, awakening the need that Akari and I didn’t fulfill this morning.

She whispers in my ear, “Eat, otherwise it will be too cold.”

I get my lunch and start to eat it, still warm.

“I love this, your heat is so comforting,” I tell her, leaning into her breasts even more, not saying that I’m getting excited.

She moans softly in my ear, enjoying my complement. “We have time, do you want to make it more interesting?” she suggests.

I deeply inhale, loving the idea of having her around my growing dick, making my memories of her naked body more tangible and accessible. Although my rapidly beating heart implores me, I decide that I’ve caused enough stir in the crew for today. “Another time,” I tell her softly. “Unless you feel lonely again?” I turn my head, looking at her, concerns growing for her.

She smiles at me, her face softening as I express my worries. “No, I was just proposing. Just having you over me is already very satisfying.”

Smiling warmly, I briefly kiss her, happy that she is my companion, that our closeness allows us to express differently our friendship.

“Now, eat, your lunch will be soon too cold. Let me help you,” she tells me as she moves a hand from my belly to pick up the small plastic plate, putting her hand under it. “This way, I will keep it warm for a little bit longer while you eat.”

The technology geek in me marvels at what she implied, asking her, “Are you able to sense temperature like a thermal camera?”

“Of course, my eyes can see most of the light spectrum, including infrared. Your food is at eight degrees and plummeting a degree each minute. That’s with my hand under it, by the way. Also, not only do I feel it but I see the outline of your dick in your pants, getting bigger, letting me dream of it,” she tells me very softly, her sweet intonation making my heart beat faster.

I feel a rush of desire for her, wanting to forget my lunch and plunge into her. However, the promise I’ve made to Akari rings into my brain, finding it more important to keep than to break for a quick fuck with Leet.

“I love the dirty talk, but I promised Akari that I’m not going to see anyone today. I have planned an evening to take time for myself, only doing solo activities in my free time,“ I explain to her.

“This is a very good idea, Alex. You need time just for yourself. Then, continue to enjoy my heat, I’m just happy that I can share it with you,” she tells me, not the slightest disappointed by my refusal.

I smile at her, finding our uncomplicated friendship and her genuine feelings for me so great. I eat the rest of my plate, finding that it is now properly cold. We chat as the lunch break progresses as I ask her questions related to her capabilities, curiosity getting to me after the discovery that she has bionic eyes. As we talk, the sexual tension stays present between us, mostly because her exposed breasts poke my back keep me erect all lunchtime. It also tints our conversation, as I ask her about her capabilities that I haven’t used yet, already dreaming of the next time we will be together. I even switch around, straddling her from the front, having her breasts firmly pressed against my chest.

By the end of lunchtime, my heart is pumping really fast, my mind is focused solely on her, my hands are closing on her slit, my cock is painfully erect. We haven’t said anything for a few seconds, our locked eyes sharing what voice has difficulty to.

As I reach her clit, she says with a sigh mixed with a moan, “Stop, your promise to Akari. Also, lunch is almost over.”

I look down, only consciously realizing what I was about to do. I remove slowly my hands from between her legs, taking a good look at the top of her pussy, wishing I was in there right now. When I look up, I see the friendly and understanding look she is giving me, calming my raging desire.

“I’m here whenever you want me but not today. Keep your promise to Akari, this is more important, for her and you,” she says softly before quickly kissing my lips. “Now, I need to disconnect, would you mind helping me?” she asks, a thin grin forming on her face.

“Always,” I reply, both slightly disappointed but also relieved that she stopped me.

I get off of her, then invite her to stand as I look at her perfect body. I get closer to her, putting my hands on her shoulders, to slowly move down, brushing her breasts as I go for the charging cable on her side. Although the air is charged with sexual desire, I still get curious about her charging port and the cable, looking at them to understand how it works. I eventually close the door on her side, marveling at how the seam almost disappears on her beautiful body.

I rise and go around her, bringing the upper section of her flight suit over her arms, feeling her skin as I do. I move back in front, having an unfortunate problem to deal with.

“Your breasts are in the way. I’ll have to move them inside your flight suit to close it,” I tell Leet, excitement in my voice.

I do not wait for any answer and move my hands to her right breast, cupping it with both, feeling her as I very slowly move it under her garment. I then move to the left and do the same, maybe enjoying it too much.

“I’ll close your zipper now,” I say, breathing with difficulty so excited I am at my next idea.

Moving my left hand inside of her flight suit, I press it over her pussy, needing desperately to feel her wetness. Moving my other hand slowly, I grab the zipper and unhurriedly move it up. I move both arms in sync, protecting her delicate skin as I close her garment. Her eyes are almost closed, delight painted on her face. I rub her labia, I press firmly on her clit, I toy with her navel, I caress the valley of her breasts, ending with brushing her neck.

As my hands leave her, she opens her eyes, satisfaction and desire making them spark. She says very softly, “Thank you, Alex, for taking such gentle care with me.”

What she doesn’t know is that I do not want gentle right now. I would rip the clothes I just closed up, bend her over the chair, and insert myself with vigor, thrusting with force until I’m unable to stand. It is the second time today that I’m somewhat denied my release, my cock and brain handling with difficulty the missed opportunities. I chose the wrong day to stay away from my colleagues.

“Shall we get to work?” she says with compassion as she must be feeling the battle between my reasoning and my sex. I nod, the only action I can do that will not reveal my struggle.

I go back to work with a sense of frustration. I try to focus on my task, the replacement of a failed hardware component of the backup navigation system, but her closeness reminds me of the missed opportunity. The promise I made to Akari stays at the back of my head, a soft balm to make me feel better that I didn’t go further.

The afternoon goes well, my mind calming as I focus on my work. By the time that our shift ends, Leet and I discuss as nothing happened. As usual, we head for the rec room for dinner, joining the others for our communal meal. Natasha has prepared one of my favorite dishes, ground beef macaroni with tomato sauce. I have eaten so much of that when I was younger, during difficult times in my family, that I’ve kept a taste for it. I sit beside Akari, giving each other loving smiles, holding hands under the table. Adriana passes for her breakfast, taking more time than usual to cross the table, keeping an eye on me. I give her a smiling nod, happy that she continues to somewhat socialize with me. She smiles back, her eyes lighting up, her footing getting lighter as she walks by us.

As we all go on our separate ways after dinner, I stay behind, taking Akari’s hand as she was to leave. She is surprised by my action, turning around and looking at me.

“I wanted to wish you a good evening and good night before you go off,” I say, unsure if I should add anything more, to explain again why I want to spend the evening by myself.

She looks at me, shining a bright smile, happy that I take time before we head off. “Well, good evening and good night to you too,” she tells me playfully.

She takes my other hand in hers, kissing me softly. She confesses as she leaves my mouth, taking a very soft tone of voice, “I will miss you tonight. I understand why you need it and I’m not trying to guilt you into spending it with me, but my bed will feel empty without you.”

I embrace her, putting her head on my shoulder, comforting her. Chuckling softly, I tell her, “Am I just a boy toy to you? Heating you when you are cold?”

“馬鹿!” she exclaims in Japanese. Softly laughing, she adds, “You are the greatest boy toy I ever had, filling me with heat whenever I need it. I’ll miss you.”

“I know. Let’s start with tonight and see how it goes,” I reassure her, not planning any other solo evenings for now.

The sounds of the ship fill the void between us, neither wanting to let the other go. Then, she raises her head and looks at me, a small hesitation before she asks, “Are we seeing each other tomorrow evening?”

“You bet,” I tell her, extending my smile.

“Goody! I love you,” she says with liveliness, kissing me again before I can reply.

“I love you too,” I tell her when I get my lips back.

We part slowly and she goes toward the stairs, starting our evening apart. I stay in place a few more seconds, letting her take a head start so I do not have yet another awkward good night at the bottom of the stairs but also to look at her sensual ass lightly bouncing as she walks. Damn, I feel horny. Why did I choose today of all days? I shake my head as I go down, life playing cruel tricks sometimes.

I go to my room to look at my schedule for the upcoming days and also reply to some emails from friends and family, the last message from my parents making me smile as they seem to be concerned as I’m not replying often. They have always been overbearing, it has frustrated me when I was in University in a different city. As they can’t call me, I’m enjoying replying only when I want.

I change into my exercise attire and I pick up a towel, my cell, and my headphones, heading for the gym. I find it empty, the perfect setup for a solo evening. I stretch and run through my routine, feeling the exercises energizing my body, not having visited the gym as often as I should have. As I’m taking place for my last position, I see Emma at the door, looking at me with a smirk. Her lips are moving, but I don’t hear anything over the music.

I keep the position and tell her, “Hey, Emma. Can’t hear you, music.”

She nods and comes in front of me, crouches, and removes my earbuds. She repeats, “I was asking if you needed any encouragement for your exercises?”

“Thanks, but I’m finishing,” I say, reaching the end of my mental timer.

Looking in front of me as I’m to go down on the floor, I find that Emma has placed herself right in front of me, legs wide open. As I lower my head to rest on the mat, I graze only by a few centimeters her pussy, smelling her sweet aroma at the same time.

“Ah, I would have loved to boss you around like last time,” she says, her voice a mixture of regret and playfulness at the same time.

My head still subjugated by the close encounter, I tell her with a soft voice, “I’m sure you would. I only have my cardio left.”

I eventually rise from the mat, going for my bottle of water to quench one of my thirsts. Although it fulfills my physical need, the toll that her presence puts on me is starting to show, needing a different kind of refreshment. Unfortunately, this wasn’t the end of my predicament.

“You aren’t exercising in your underwear?” she asks me, smirking again, her eyes on fire.

Sighing softly at the stupid idea I had, although it was the fault of Akari to do it in front of Emma, I shyly tell her, “I don’t want to impose this on anyone, so—” before she interrupts me.

“You aren’t imposing, I told you I love your idea. I’ve also started doing it,” she says happily, while she removes her gym wear.

What is revealed is no sports underwear, but rather a very skimpy set of blue lingerie, barely covering her voluptuous and chiseled body. I inhale sharply before averting my gaze, heading for the elliptic in trying to ignore her obvious ploy to entice me.

“Alex, don’t be such a prude and remove your gym wear. Set yourself free,” she pauses briefly, “From a sweaty garment I mean,” she finishes, a wide smile on her face, excitement showing on her demeanor.

What the hell, I’ll enjoy this a little bit. We are two adults looking at each other, I’m just not touching. I remove my t-shirt and sweat pants, exposing my tight boxer against me and my erect dick. She gazes at it, a hungry smile on her face.

“If you don’t mind, I’ll get back into the zone and listen to my music during my cardio,” I tell her.

She raises her sight, focusing on my eyes, before saying, “Good idea, this will make me focus better on,” she pauses while she lowers her gaze again, continuing after few seconds, “my exercises.”

Ignoring her not-so-subtle allusion, I reply, “Thanks,” and put my earbuds back on, listening to the latest rock and jazz mixes I’ve downloaded. I install my phone on the elliptic and start my run.

Emma continues to look at me for a few seconds before heading for the weights and dumbbells, bringing them in front of me. I sigh internally as it seems she will be giving me a private show. Why did I say yes?

She tortures me, shaking my resolve of having a solo evening, but I stay focused, not wanting to go back on my promise. She stretches her body to start with, giving me a front-row seat to her whole body exhibit, showing down the valley of her breast, her front nether region, and her ass. She even has a wardrobe malfunction when she bends down to touch her toes with her hands. As she reaches her feet, the fabric of her panties stretches until they can’t take it anymore, getting sucked in her bottom crack, forming a line of cloth. If Emma is aware of it, she doesn’t do anything to rectify the issue, she actually amplifies it. As she stretches more and more, the line of cloth gets pushed further and further between her legs. It even penetrates between her labia, covering only the center, exposing the sides of her pussy.

I continue to do my cardio like she isn’t there but I breathe more rapidly and it isn’t caused by the exercise. My dick is at full attention, my mind is in overdrive from the view. She continues like this as she is running through her body-building exercises. By the end, I’m sweating from the cardio, but also from watching her. When the thirty minutes are elapsed, I get off the machine to rest, watching her expose herself so obviously.

“Seeing something interesting?” she asks me, smiling at me widely.

“Emma, I know what you are doing. I would but I need to slow down. I need some time for myself. Not tonight,“ I tell her, hoping she will understand.

She let the dumbbells fall on the floor, making me jump as they hit the rubber-covered deck with a resonating bang. She comes toward me, stopping only a few centimeters from my face.

“You want to play difficult to get? Fine by me, I’m patient. Just remember, the more you make me wait, the more you will suffer!” she says with an ominous voice, although I detect a hint of pleasure at making me freak out like this.

I swallow hard, making me doubt that I should ever be left alone in a room with her. Nonetheless, I stay strong and tell her with a soft yet tense voice, “Thank you for understanding. I’ll try to not make you wait too much,” I finish as a whisper, feeling small in front of this very gorgeous, yet very terrifying woman.

“You do that,” she says energetically.

She reaches out, grabs my dick through my boxer, and squeezes it. I open my eyes in fright, pain shooting from her forthright action, my flight or fight reflex almost kicking in.

“I want you, Alex. You want me. You have the power to make it happen. Don’t take too long to press the trigger,” she says, a threat disguised in arousing words.

She releases my dick, rubbing her hand over its length as she turns back to her weights. I inhale deeply as I look at her barely covered body, then I grab my things and exit the gym promptly before I make the mistake of accepting her invitation.

As I’m still pondering on what just happened, Akari and I cross paths in the hallway. As she approaches me, a grin forms on her face as she looks down at my hard dick. She raises an eyebrow, asking the obvious question.

I sigh and lower my voice before answering, “Emma is in the gym and she just gave me a free show. She is wearing a bikini or something. It’s not covering much.”

Akari laughs softly, really finding my predicament comical. “You have resisted?”

“A promise is a promise,” I tell her with conviction, then saying more softly, “It also doesn’t change the fact that I need time alone. It’s just that she barged in on me. Maybe intentionally. Most likely intentionally. She even told me to not take too long to be with her. That it will make matter worse if I wait.”

She chuckles a little bit before saying, “I think you are already bound for a memorable and maybe painful night with her. I’ve never seen her so hyped on someone. Anyway, I’ll let you get a shower and,” she pauses, giving a quick glance down, ”relax. Have a good night,” she says with a conspiratorial voice.

Kissing briefly, we part to go about our evening. I put my stuff in my room and go for a well-deserved shower and, as Akari said, maybe more. I strip my sweat-soaked boxer and go for the showers. I start the water, letting it flow over me. I close my eyes, feeling it refreshing, letting all the tension accumulated today flow through the drain.

Only a few seconds after my heart has calmed down, I hear the door open. I shake my head, thinking that it must be Akari, wanting to take a peak. I start to say, “It’s supposed to be a solo evening. If you—”

Turning toward the door, I open my eyes and discover it isn’t Akari that is looking at me with wide eyes and an excited yet surprised smile, but Bruce. He has stopped in the frame of the door as he seems unsure of what to do. My heart pumps back at full speed, I hear the thump it is so violent, also unsure of what to do with myself.

Oh no!

Published 
Written by wiha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments