Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I stopped and looked at stores along the way, and at some point I realised that I was procrastinating and going to miss my normal train. I would have to catch the last train again. On some level, I knew I was being deliberately tardy because I didn't want to catch my usual train. I didn't want to bump into my “fellow traveller” and his wife, but I did want to see Bec again.

Just the thought of how exciting it had been to watch her cum as she ground her pussy against my foot sent a shiver of excitement through me. I wondered what it was that made her cum so hard. Was it, like me, the risk of being caught or the thrill of being watched? The excitement of doing the taboo so publicly? Was it the fact that I was some random stranger, or was she actually attracted to me? I was certainly attracted to her; I mean, who wouldn't be? She was gorgeous. Was it the whole foot-fetish thing? Did she really get off on her feet? It was a fetish I never really understood, but I certainly understood the other aspects of it. They did it for me big-time.

I was walking slowly in the general direction of the train station, but my mind was elsewhere; it was already on the train with Bec. I wasn't paying attention; I was kind of walking on autopilot while my mind was off doing other things. I was walking past a section of storefront businesses, and I was distantly aware that people were packing up for the day.

A cafe owner was bringing in the chairs and tables from the footpath in front of their store. Another person was sweeping the floor of the shop she was in, and another was folding up a bi-fold sign that had been standing out the front door. There was something vaguely familiar that tugged at my brain, and I took a second, more focused look at her. No wonder this pretty blond girl looked familiar; she was the very person I had been fantasising about for the last twenty minutes or so.

“Bec?”

She turned and looked at me, then her face lit up as it split into a huge smile.

“Hi, Sam. How lovely to see you again.”

I smiled back and wondered if anyone could not be happy to be greeted with such a beautiful smile.

“This is too weird; I was just heading to the train and I was thinking about you.”

Bec's smile changed slightly, and she wriggled her eyebrows comically. She looked around, almost deliberately suspicious, to see if anyone else was listening.

“Dirty thoughts, I hope.”

I laughed, but at the same time, I felt myself blush a little.

“Well, I must admit, my only memories of you are pretty erotically charged, so... Yeah, they were definitely a little smutty.”

“Mmm, good to know. Did you want to wait a minute while I packed up? We can walk together if you like.”

I felt that genuine warmth of friendship and wondered if these encounters would eventually lead to a real friendship.

“That would be lovely. Want a hand with anything?”

“No, I'm just about done. I just need to lock this door, change out of these clothes into street clothes, and we'll go out the back door.”

I looked at what she was wearing and realised that she had on a uniform that closely resembled a nurse's scrubs. I followed her in, and she locked the door behind me. She started to make her way around behind the counter, and she asked me to follow her through.

We went past several small rooms with massage tables in them until we entered what appeared to be a small staff room. It had a table and chairs, a fridge, a microwave oven, and some small lockers at one end. There was a large laundry basket that had a collection of towels and lots of scrubs in it. I was a little taken aback when she started stripping off her scrubs right in front of me, as though it were the most natural thing in the world to do.

She stripped right down to her underwear. A very pretty matching bra and panties of satin and lace. I admired her curvaceous ass as she wiggled in front of me, getting her bag and clothes out of the locker. She turned, and I admired her curves, her firm breasts, her nipples pushing against the material of her bra, her stomach that wasn't quite flat but not far off it, the way the curve of her ass complimented her figure so nicely, and her smooth legs that were shorter than mine but looked so inviting.

I noticed after a moment or two that she wasn't moving, and I looked up into her eyes. She had a kind of smirk, as though she found it funny to have caught me so obviously staring at her body, but her eyes had a smouldering intensity to them. Neither of us said anything, but she continued to get dressed. She put on a flowing summer-style skirt and a simple t-shirt that she somehow managed to make look pretty and elegant with seemingly no effort at all.

“Ready?”

She smiled at me and led the way to the back door. She set the alarm, closed the door, and we headed to the train station. It was only a few blocks, but in that short walk, we talked.

“So, Sam. What are your plans for the weekend?”

“Well, I actually have a date tonight for the first time in what feels like years, and I'm pretty excited about it.”

“Ooh, you go, girl. So are you going to get lucky?”

It was such a forthright question to ask, but I kind of liked the fact that she was straight-up like that. It made me chuckle and smile.

“I certainly hope so.”

“Good for you. Guy or a girl?”

It's funny that that was a question that I never thought I would be asked because I always considered myself to be heterosexual, yet here stood the very reason that made me question that. Don't get me wrong, I could never be a full-time lesbian; I would just miss men too much, but I was certainly curious to experiment now that my curiosity had been piqued.

“A guy—my boss, actually.”

“Ooh, now that's saucy. You're not scared that it will all go wrong and you will lose your job?”

“A little... More now that you have mentioned it.”

We both laughed at that.

“Sorry. Just something I would worry about.”

“I think it's going to be okay, actually, but there is one thing I am worrying about.”

“What's that?”

“Well, this is a little awkward, but...”

“Hey, there's no subject too awkward for me. Trust me, I look at and touch semi-naked people all day, and my husband and I... Well, let's just say we are pretty open-minded.”

She gave me a look full of meaning. I smiled and nodded, pretty sure I knew exactly why she emphasised the word "open”.

“Well, see, I have just discovered a couple of things about myself lately, and I am rather enjoying exploring those things. My biggest worry is that if we end up in a relationship, he will perhaps expect me to not explore this side of myself.”

She nodded and thought for a moment.

"Are there any of the things you have discovered and want to explore that have led you to the possibility of this relationship?”

“I guess so. Maybe it would have happened anyway, but the fact that I have flashed him a couple of times this week has certainly expedited it.”

Bec laughed.

“Yeah, in my experience, that tends to get their attention.”

“Something you have much experience with?”

Bec laughed again, but this time there was a knowing edge to it.

“Oh, yeah. Quite a bit.”

I felt a shiver run through me at the thought of her doing the same things I had been doing this week. I had so many questions.

“You simply must tell me all about it one day.”

Bec stopped and eyed me critically.

“I'll tell you anything you want to know. It turns me on to talk about it, to be honest. To watch someone else get turned on by my escapades. Leon, that's my husband, loves to hear about the things I get up to.”

She leaned in closer as a group of people went walking past us, and she spoke quietly, almost intimately, to me.

“He fucked me so hard the other night when I told him how you had made me cum on the train twice. It was like he had been saving an extra load for me. He had me bent over and ploughed me, and when he came, the first squirt went deep into my pussy but then he pulled out and came all over my ass. He said to me that he wanted to see you clean my pussy and ass with your tongue. Just the thought and the feeling of his cum splashing on me as he said that sent another violent orgasm through me.”

I couldn't believe she was standing here and telling me this matter of fact in the middle of the street. She was talking quieter, but anyone walking by wouldn't have to try too hard to hear what was being said. I was soaked and wanted nothing more than to finger my pussy in front of her so she could see how turned on she had made me. My face was flushed, but it wasn't due to embarrassment; it was an intense desire to be completely naked with this woman right now. In my mind, I could see her practically naked, as she had been when she changed out of her scrubs, and I wanted to do what she had just said. I wanted to taste her; I wanted to taste him on her; but more than anything, I wanted to make her cum.

I practically growled with desire as I spoke through gritted teeth.

“God, I want that! I want you!”

“Good, because from the moment I saw you, I intended to have you no matter what.”

We stared intensely into each other's eyes for a few moments before reality seemed to sink back in. There were a couple of people staring at us strangely, but I didn't care; let them see me be aroused by this sexy woman. Hell, they could watch me fuck her if they wanted to.

She reached out and took my hand.

“Come on, we have to get going if we are going to catch this train.”

We walked off at a brisk pace towards the train station. I could feel how wet I was as I walked, and I wondered if Bec was too.

We were given a few odd glances as we entered the train station hand in hand, but nothing particularly negative, and there were no comments made, at least within our hearing. We went through the turnstiles and down to the platform. My heart was pounding in my chest, but I couldn't tell you if that was because I was excited or just because of the brisk walking pace we had maintained all the way here. Bec laughed wheezily as she doubled over with her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath. I laughed as well.

“I'm glad it's not just me who is struggling.”

I reached across and placed my hand on her back. I could feel her breathing deeply, and I could also feel her heart hammering away. She looked up at me and smiled ruefully.

“That was a hell of a pace you set there with those gorgeous long legs.”

As she said it, the train rumbled around the bend and into the station. I smiled, relieved that we hadn't missed it.

“And it seems my timing was good too.”

Bec nodded and straightened up.

“Are you okay, Bec?”

“I'll be fine once I can sit down for a minute.”

I led her to the last carriage, and we had no trouble finding a seat opposite each other, with me travelling forward and Bec going backward. A couple of people got on this carriage as well but sat a fair way away from us. As always, the front of the train would fill first and then filter to the back. Hopefully, it wasn't a busy day, and we could have a little bit of privacy, but maybe not too much.

For the first leg of the trip, we both sat there fairly quietly as we caught our breath and relaxed into the ride. After the first stop, we began chatting again. Bec asked what I had in the shopping bag, and I told her about the dress. I took the box out of the bag and showed her the material, but I didn't want to get it dirty before I had even worn it, so it stayed in the box. She oohed and ahhed over the colour and material, though.

“Wow, that's gorgeous; I would love to see it on you.”

I winked salaciously at her like a dirty old man.

“Play your cards right, sweety, and maybe you will.”

We both giggled at my silly impersonation, but there was truth to what I was saying.

“If I play my cards right, I'll be seeing you out of it,” she said, returning my wink.

It was fun to have silly conversations with a girlfriend, and I realised how much I had missed this type of thing.

“When I put it on after my shower tonight, I will send you a picture.”

“Oh? You would do that.”

“Of course.”

“Have you still got my card? It's got my mobile number on it.”

“I do, but I am going to put it on my phone right now.”

I pulled out my phone and began entering her details, reading them out loud as I typed them.

“Bec, the sexy goddess.”

She burst out laughing.

“You did not put that on your phone.”

I turned it around and showed her the proof, which only made her laugh even harder. She pulled her own phone out as well.

“Send me something so I can add you to my contacts.”

I picked up my phone and held it so that she couldn't easily see my face. I took a selfie, one of the very few I have ever taken, of me sexily licking my lips. I added it to a message and typed a message before sending it. Her phone pinged and buzzed, and she opened it up. I could see the colour rising in her cheeks as she read it and looked at the picture.

This tongue will one day soon be inside your body. You look so delicious; I want to taste you.”

“Wow! I hope you mean that because you can't make a promise like that and not deliver.”

I just nodded and smiled as my pussy went into convulsions thinking about actually doing that.

“Just so you know, though, Bec. I have never done that before, so I am very much an amateur.”

“Really? Never? I'm not even experimenting with high school friends.”

“Well, no. My school friends were all very shy, nerdy types, and I never really knew I was interested until I met you. This week has been a big week for me.”

“I feel so honoured; are you sure you want me to be your first?”

“Absolutely.”

“Wow. Thank you.”

Bec leaned forward and whispered conspiratorially.

“This is turning me on so much.”

“Me too; perhaps we could both use a foot rub.”

I winked again. Bec's smile turned impish.

“I couldn't agree more.”

We both kicked our shoes off and leaned back. I raised my right foot into her lap, and she did the same, raising her foot onto my lap. We both began giving each other a genuine foot rub. Bec, for obvious reasons, is so much better at it than I am, but I improvised and copied everything she did. By extension of that, I let her lead the way on what to do. My foot slowly began to slip between her thighs, pushing the fabric of her long skirt down between her legs at the same time. I allowed Bec's foot to slip down between my thighs as well, but I had on a much shorter skirt. My skin had become hyper-sensitive again as my arousal grew, and the feeling of her bare skin sliding against my inner thighs felt so tantalisingly good.

Between the exquisite foot rub I was receiving and the rising tension of Bec's foot slipping further and further up my legs, I was in a state of euphoria. I was so blissful that when her foot touched my pussy a small spasm occurred that shook my whole body. I let out a soft moan that seemed to be beyond my control.

Remembering where I was, I looked around to see if anyone had noticed. Bec had a cheeky grin that suggested she knew exactly what had happened. She wriggled her toes against my pantie-clad pussy and made me squirm. I half laughed as I looked her dead in the eye. Two can play that game, I thought as I moved a little. Having longer legs meant I had more flexibility than she did with her legs stretched out. I lifted my knee slightly, angling my toes inward, and found the heat of her pussy with my toes. She gasped as I hit the jackpot and then looked at me as though what I was doing was exactly what she wanted me to do.

Bec looked around the train as I had before she released my foot. She used both hands to gather up her skirt, then flipped it up and over my leg. Suddenly, my leg was in contact with the bare skin of her thigh. She felt so smooth, soft, and sexy, and the heat coming from her pussy seemed to intensify. She slipped her hand into the waistband of her skirt and was touching my foot. She moved her hand around and then pushed down on my foot. I realised she had pulled her panties aside, and I could feel the juices from her pussy start to smear over the sole of my foot and my toes as she gently rocked back and forth. I applied a little more pressure with my foot, and as I felt her soft, wet lips part against the pressure, a deep moan escaped her other lips.

I have never been into feet, and this hasn't changed that, but the fact that it was turning Bec on so much was turning me on. Her foot was pressed into my pussy and as she instinctively began to gyrate gently against my foot, it caused her foot to do the same against me, and it felt damn good. I could feel her orgasm building in the tension of her body, and my own body was responding. It was responding to her pleasure as much as my pride in bringing that pleasure out in her as well as the situation in general. Making a woman cum in a public place like this is extraordinarily arousing to me, and it was adding fuel to the fire that was my own body and mind.

Bec was taking these hiccoughing little breaths as her body began to spasm. She grabbed my calf with both hands and pulled my foot in harder against her pussy. I could feel her hot cum leaking out of her, making my toes and the sole of my foot even wetter. Then she let out a deep and long groan that told me she was no longer in control of the noises her body made and that she no longer cared whether there were people around who could hear or see either.

She was just completely in the moment, and the sheer eroticism of that abandonment, the sounds she was making, as well as the pressure being applied to my clit sent me over the edge as well. Like her, I held her foot tight to my crotch as I humped against it and flooded my panties with cum yet again. Anyone walking past or sitting nearby would have been given a hell of a show as these two crazy-looking women came all over each other's feet.

We were both temporarily lost in our own worlds as we each tried to catch our breaths as our bodies began to relax between the occasional shudders of post-orgasm tremors. It felt like so much blood had gone rushing to my pussy that my brain had ceased to function properly.

As the post-orgasmic brain fog began to lift, I started to become aware of the noises of the train again: people talking quietly, bumping, and squealing as the train went around a bend. I also noticed the light outside the train changing, signalling we were about to arrive at a station. Just as I had that realisation, the train lurched as it began to slow. I began to remove my foot from Bec's crotch, and that seemed to startle her into a kind of awareness. She looked around and, blushing wildly, removed her foot as well. She looked directly at my crotch, which was feeling particularly cool now, and smiled. She pointed briefly.

“You might want to cover up a bit, sweetie. You're looking very wet there.”

I instinctively looked down and realised that my skirt was pushed up so far that I could see my panties without moving my skirt at all. I could also see that they were very wet. I could smell my cum, and mingled in with that was also the smell of Stefan's cum and also a bit of sweat. It was a heady smell that immediately made me think of a long session of sweaty sex. It was a delicious smell, and I wondered if anyone else could smell it. I reluctantly pulled my very rumpled-looking skirt back down to a respectable length once again. It still wasn't going to pass the freckle test, but it was at least not going to get me arrested for indecent exposure.

Bec was squirming a bit uncomfortably as she moved around, trying to get into a position that was a bit more comfortable. I looked at her inquisitively.

“Are you okay?”

Bec smiled ruefully but didn't say anything until the people getting on the train had walked past and sat down. The carriage had a lot more people on it now, so she leaned forward and half whispered.

“You made me cum so hard that the seat is wet. I'm going to leave a huge wet spot on the seat and my skirt.”

“Ooh, sorry about that.”

Bec laughed.

“It might be a little awkward when I get off the train and momentarily uncomfortable, but I wouldn't change a thing. I haven't cum that hard in public for ages; it was so good.”

I felt myself blush at the praise. I know the praise wasn't directed at me specifically, but I was taking it anyway. It was one thing to make a guy cum. It was fun, and I enjoyed it immensely, but, to be honest, it's not particularly difficult to do. We women, however, tend to be a bit fickle, and for some, it's not so easy to get us there; for others, it's damn near impossible. So, when a woman tells me it was good, then I am absolutely going to wear that badge of honour.

The train moved off again, and we sat in companionable silence for a while, smiling as we mentally re-lived some of the particularly delicious moments. Another station came and went, and I realised that we were getting close to the station where Bec would be getting off the train. I leaned forward and waited for Bec's eyes to meet mine. I spoke in the same hushed tones that she had used earlier.

“I want more of this, Bec. I want to make love to you one day. I want you to be the first woman I ever make love to.”

Bec smiled a huge smile and nodded.

“I would love that. I would be honoured to be your first.”

I couldn't hold back the smile that spread slowly across my face. It was going to happen; I knew that now. I had suspected and even been hopeful about our conversation earlier, but now I knew, and it excited me. We sat there smiling at each other, and just as the train began to slow for the next station, Bec suddenly stood up and leaned forward over me. She bent down and kissed me rather passionately. Her lips were so soft, yet they were unrelenting. Her mouth felt so good on mine. She separated from me but stayed leaning over me for a moment. She took a deep breath through her nose and smiled.

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

“You smell so goddamn sexy right now.”

I giggled like a schoolgirl, then immediately felt silly for it. She smiled at my reaction.

“I will be seeing you soon, Sam, and with any luck, we will be completely naked and in bed together.”

“Mmm, God, yes, please.”

The train was pulling into the station now and had almost come to a complete stop. Bec straightened up and then pointed to my dress in the box.

“Send me a photo; I really want to see that.”

“I will.”

She turned and walked out the door as it slid open. I watched her walk away and noticed the wet spot she had mentioned, and I was surprised by just how large it was. I watched her until she disappeared into the crowd, and then I turned back to look at the seat she had just vacated. There was an unmistakable wet patch that seemed to cover almost half the seat. Holy crap, she had cum a lot. My panties were a wet, sticky mess as well, but this was something else; it was quite exciting.

The train began to move again, and although I was now alone, the feeling of excitement hadn't left me. I was excited about what had just happened as well as what lay ahead. Tonight was going to be very interesting. I hoped it would all go well, and I hoped that Stefan would understand my desires and my need to explore this side of myself. I wanted this to work out with him. I know it's very early days, but I had never felt this way about going into a possible relationship before.

I don't think I had ever wanted someone in quite the same way that I wanted him. There was something underlying that I felt I needed. Something more than just lust, something more than pure physical desire. Not that those things weren't important, but I could sense something else there that was bigger than anything that I had experienced before. It was so difficult to not just throw myself all in and forget about my newfound desires, but I felt this was something worth pursuing as well. Even if these new things were just temporary, I still felt it was important that I explore them as deeply as I desired.

I was also excited about the possibility—more like probability—that something was going to happen between Bec and me. We each wanted to explore that too, and that was incredibly thrilling. With Bec, though, it felt like a completely different situation. I wasn't falling in love with Bec. I wanted her physically, and it seemed like a genuine friendship was going to come from this too, which I wanted far more than I realised. She was incredibly sexy, and I wanted to explore the more feminine side of my sexuality as well. I never would have believed I could be so turned on by a woman, and yet, here I am sitting on a train with very wet panties because a beautiful woman had just made me cum.

The train moved on again, and I gathered up my bag. I slipped my shoes back on and realised that my foot was still a bit wet. As much as it had been incredibly hot to do, the result was going to make it a bit uncomfortable to walk home. I slipped my foot out of the shoe and found some tissues in my bag. I used a couple to wipe the inside of the shoe and then my foot, making it at least a little more comfortable.

The train slowed to a stop, and I stood up. I was surprised by how tired my legs felt as I walked off the train and onto the platform with my bag as well as the box with my new dress neatly inside it. I walked the couple of blocks home, and when I walked through the front door, the first thing I did was look up the stairs and wonder if my legs could haul my ass all the way up there. I sighed in resignation and began tromping up the stairs. I got to my room and dumped everything on the bed. I then did something I hadn't done in a very long time. I ran a bath.

I stripped off and eased into the hot, steamy water, and I immediately felt the heat go to work on my tired muscles and bones. I was feeling a curious mixture of excitement about what the night held and a mild annoyance that I had to go out again. The annoyance was purely because I was so tired. Physically, I just wanted to crawl into bed and sleep for a week, but emotionally, I was so excited and nervous that I felt like a schoolgirl the night of prom. The heat did its work, and I found myself dozing while feeling like I was floating.

After a while, the water began to cool, and I realised that I needed to get moving. I plucked my razor off the sink and went over everything that had been shaved just the other day to make sure there was no stubble at all. I made sure I was completely clean and rinsed off under the shower as the bath drained. I then moisturised every square inch of my body until I felt absolutely luxurious. I went into the bedroom and laid out the clothes I was going to wear. My new teddy, the matching underwear, the stockings, and the dress. Even just lying on the bed, they looked fantastic together. I began by pulling on the underwear, then I wriggled into the Teddy. It was no easy task to do all the loops in the back, but I managed to get there. I went and looked in the mirror and was impressed with just how sexy I looked.

“Good start, Sam.”

I picked up my phone and took a photo in the mirror. I then returned to the bedroom and put on the stockings. I took another photo and returned once more to put on the dress. Once I was happy with how it looked, I went and put on makeup and a spritz of my favourite perfume. I brushed my hair until it was a long, shiny black sheet flowing down my back instead of my usual ponytail. I then took one last photo. I was really happy with the total result. I looked good, and I felt sexy. Who could ask for more?

I sent the photo of myself all done up to Bec.

I'm pretty happy with how it looks on me. What do you think?”

Oh, my god. You look amazing. If you don't get lucky tonight, I would question his sexuality.”

Thanks. Short of there being some kind of calamity, I am going to be getting some. Considering how much this dress cost, I feel bloody better. lol.”

I do hope you have some sexy underwear on under that.”

I chuckled to myself. Oh, yes, I do. I attached the earlier photo and sent it with a short message.

I guess it's kind of sexy. Do you think this will hold his attention?”

Fuck! If he isn't all over you like a rash, then there is something seriously wrong. Bloody hell, Sam. You look so amazingly sexy in that. I can assure you that I will be spending a lot of time looking at that picture. I seriously hope you wear that for me one day.”

I smiled to myself as I thought about what that would entail. My mind wandered into a small fantasy of Bec spending some quality time removing it from my body. A shiver ran through me as I thought about her lips on my naked flesh. I could easily have gotten caught up in the fantasy, but I had to get moving.

You know there won't need to be much convincing from you to get me to do that. For now, though, you will have to wait until later because I have a date to get to. Wish me luck.”

Honey, you aren't going to need any luck at all. I hope he knows how lucky he is. Have a great time, sweetie.”

I packed a small overnight bag with some spare clothes that were more suited to a relaxing, comfortable day. I had no idea what tomorrow would bring, but I was pretty sure I didn't want to spend the entire day in this dress. I also packed some basic toiletries and wandered back downstairs. I got my keys and headed out to the garage, where I kept my little car. I hoped it would start first. It had been a while since I had driven it, and the battery could be dead or the fuel stale.

I had that moment of frustration as the starter motor turned the engine very slowly, but then it caught and spat into life. I smiled and patted the steering wheel proudly.

“I knew you wouldn't let me down.”

I reversed out of the garage and pressed the button on the remote to close the door. I was grinning like a loon as I drove off down the road.

I arrived at the apartment complex where Stefan lived, and it wasn't until I got there that I realised that I had no idea how to get to him from the street. I found a parking spot out the front and called his mobile.

Hello, Stefan?”

I could hear the smile in his voice, and it helped calm the nerves I was feeling.

Well, hello there, Sam. I hope you aren't calling to back out of tonight.”

Considering I'm calling from out in front of your apartment, I think it's a safe bet to say that I'm not backing out.”

I heard him stand up and move.

Can you see the garage entrance from there? The door should be rolling up right now.”

I looked across and saw a double-width, security mesh roller door slowly winding up.

I can see it. Where do I park?”

Go up to the second level, and you can park anywhere; I'll meet you there.”

I smiled as I hung up the phone and drove into the parking lot. I looked in the mirror, and as soon as my car was inside, the door began to roll back down. I drove slowly around the first level, then onto the ramp that went up to the second level. There were quite a few empty spaces, and none were marked as reserved, so I picked one and parked my car. I made sure I had my phone, my handbag, and my small overnight bag when I got out of the car. I locked it behind me, then looked around, unsure of exactly where Stefan would be meeting me.

There were two doors on the far side of the parking lot; one was to a stairwell, and the other was to an elevator. I began walking over towards them when I heard the elevator ping and the doors sliding open. Stefan stood there dressed in smart casual clothes as opposed to his usual business suit. It seemed casual anyway, but I could tell the shirt and pants were freshly pressed, and his shoes had been recently polished. He looked good—I mean, damn good.

He stepped out of the elevator and looked around the parking lot. When he saw me approaching, his face changed drastically. He went from having a casual smile to a look of wonder, which then became a huge grin. I could see the look of appreciation and attraction in his eyes that rapidly turned to a look of desperate hunger that sent a shiver through me from head to toe.

He looked so damn good, and he certainly seemed to like the way I looked. The mutual attraction and desire seemed to ratchet up a notch, and I wondered if we were even going to make it out to the restaurant at all. Then I decided that I didn't care if we didn't, so long as I got to have him. I wanted him so bad that it was an ache that simply could not be ignored.

I approached him and smiled up at him. My voice came out as a throaty purr.

“Well, hello there, Stefan.”

He responded with a wordless, low growl that caused another shiver to ripple through me. He slipped his hand around my waist and pulled me into him. I could feel his hard body move against me, and it wasn't the only thing I felt that was hard. He responded with what was almost a whisper.

“Sam, you look incredibly beautiful.”

He leaned in and kissed me slowly and deeply, and I felt myself becoming quite moist as my body responded to his desire. I wrapped my arms around his neck and poured all my passion and desire into the kiss. I have no memory of the elevator doors closing or of them ascending. All I can remember is the feeling of his body pulled tight against mine and his mouth pressing against my lips. Our tongues gently probed and tasted each other, and we made promises of what was to come from those tongues. I felt like my insides were melting, and my pussy was wet and throbbing already.

A ringing sound seeped into my subconscious, and I felt Stefan begin to pull back. I didn't want to let him go, and I only reluctantly did so. My mind was in a daze as he reached out and turned a key. I looked at the key and realised the elevator had a separate keyway next to each floor and that each floor was locked, unlike a normal elevator where you just pressed a button. The light next to the keyway indicated that they were on the top floor. There was a part of my subconscious memory that knew he lived on the top floor, but seeing the word penthouse next to the key kind of blew my mind. I had heard his place was nice—a bit over the top, according to Mario, who believed in simplicity and was anything but ostentatious.

The door slid open, and I was awestruck. Instantly, my eyes were drawn to the large window that looked out over the city and the river in the background. It truly was a million-dollar view, hell, probably a ten-million-dollar view and it was stunning. I stepped off the elevator, and the door closed quietly behind me.

I looked around the room, which was largely open-plan, and noticed a large screen on the wall in front of the most comfortable-looking couch I had ever seen. The whole place was almost minimalist in design, and that included the furniture. There was lots of blonde wood, a polished concrete floor with beautiful rugs strategically placed, and the only wall decorations were some artistic photographs that were quite beautiful. The photos and the rugs served as warm splashes of colour and warmth throughout the room.

Stefan walked over to an island counter in front of what was the kitchen. The large appliances were conspicuously absent but were soon revealed when he opened what looked like just one of the wooden wall panels to reveal a large fridge that would have fit in any top-end bar. 

“Would you like a drink before we head out?”

"Yes, please.”

He didn't ask me what I would like but just began putting together ingredients like a professional bartender and not a corporate business owner. I was impressed, but it just pointed out that there was so much about Stefan that I didn't know. It only made me want to know more, and I loved the mystery. Speaking of mysteries, I realised there were no obvious doorways to any other rooms. Surely there was a bedroom and bathroom.

I began to look around, and the closest thing to a doorway I could see was an alcove off the end of the kitchen that had some comfortable-looking seating next to the last of the big glass panels on the wall of windows. I wandered over in that direction and noticed that the wall off the end of the kitchen didn't go all the way to the far wall. It was angled just enough to give the illusion that it went all the way to the wall, but, in reality, it stopped about six feet short of it.
I peeked around the corner and saw that it was a corridor that ran the length of the kitchen behind the wall and led to a staircase that went up to another level. All along the wall behind the kitchen was a bookcase that went from the floor to the ceiling and ran the entire length of the wall. It was lined with books, and I was deeply impressed, but I had to wonder how many of them he had read.

I think the thing that impressed me the most was that it was not on display in the main room. This wasn't some kind of brag wall; it was hidden around a corner where they were easy enough to access but not on display as if to say, “Look how cultured and well-read I am.” I found myself wandering the length of this wall and trying to get a bearing on what he liked, but it was impossible. The range of topics and styles was so wide and eclectic that it was almost schizophrenic.

“Find anything that interests you?”

I jumped, startled at the voice right behind me when I hadn't heard him walk around the corner. I turned and, blushing slightly, looked at him. He had a smile on his face that said he knew he had surprised me. He was holding out a cocktail in a martini glass for me.

“I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been snooping; I was just curious about where the bathroom was when I got distracted by this.”

I waved in the general direction of the wall of books. I reached out and took the proffered drink and raised it to my nose. There was a strong smell of alcohol, but there was a citrus smell and some other fruit as well. I took a sip and was delighted by the flavour that burst into my mouth. It was delicious, but I knew I would have to be careful with these. Stefan was looking at me like an excited boy waiting for my opinion, and his boyish charm made me smile. He may have been trying to be sophisticated and nonchalant, but I could tell he was trying to impress me in his own way.

“This is absolutely delicious. What is it called?”

“Absolutely no idea; I just made it up.”

“Wow. Good job.”

His smile broadened, and I could see he was thrilled with my response. He motioned to the books.

“My mother instilled a love of books in me from an early age. Most of these have come from her. She has quite a collection herself, but she has been passing them on to me over the past few years because she wants to downsize. Mum and Dad never had a big home, but I think she decided quite some time ago that she wanted to move, and Dad never wanted to leave the family home. I suspect that when things settle down a bit, she will sell the place and move somewhere smaller. She wants to travel some while she still can, and she wants to go back to Italy to see her family again. I offered to have her hear, but she said she didn't want to intrude on her son's life.”

I nodded as though that sounded like a reasonable thing, and he chuckled. I looked at him with a confused smile.

“What?”

“Have you ever heard of an Italian Mumma who doesn't want to interfere with her son's life? No, she just doesn't like this place. He thinks it's too neat and sparse, too Scandinavian.”

He laughed again and shook his head.

“I sometimes think she is worried that I will never find a wife and have a house full of bambinos.”

Something inside me lurched. Babies weren't something I had given much serious thought to, despite being nearly thirty years old. I wanted kids one day, but not yet. I didn't want to be thinking about kids and marriage on a first date, especially with the other things I have had on my mind lately. A wave of guilt washed over me as I thought about the situation we were currently in. If marriage and kids were what Stefan was looking for, then I needed to be sure and let him know what was on my mind a.s.a.p. It must have shown on my face because Stefan suddenly blushed and looked quite guilty himself.

“Oh, man. I'm sorry, Sam. Look at me talking about these things when we haven't even had dinner together yet. I hope you don't think that's what I am angling for.”

I smiled at his awkwardness and had an overwhelming desire to kiss him, putting his mind at ease. I stepped up to him, placed my arms around his shoulders, leaned in, and kissed him deeply. Once again, I could feel his hardness pressing against me, and his mouth responded feverishly to mine. Our kisses became deep and insistent, and our hands were clumsily trying to touch each other but not spill our drinks. I knew that if I didn't stop now, there would be no stopping at all, and I was beginning to get quite hungry for more than just his flesh. I pulled back and took a deep, shuddering breath.

“If we are going to make it to this booking, we need to stop now, or we won't make it out of this hallway.”

Stefan laughed.

“Would that be such a bad thing?"

"No, it wouldn't, but I want us to take our time, and well, I'm getting bloody hungry.”

“God, I am so rude. It seems I'm not well-versed in the art of seducing a woman. Finish your drink, and we will get going.”

I couldn't help but share his enthusiasm and thought he was doing a superb job of seducing me, perhaps a little too well. I finished my drink and handed him the glass, then followed him back out into the main living area. He called for an Uber and then put on his jacket. We headed for the door and waited for the elevator. It still amazed me that his front door was an elevator.

“Stefan?”

He turned to me with a questioning look on his face.

“What do you do if there's a power outage or a fire or something?”

“There's a staircase around the back that we can take if need be, but it's never been a problem yet. The building has its own power backup system if the grid goes down, and I have never actually needed to use the stairs. I have used them, of course, but not because I had to.”

“Oh, okay. It's a silly question, I know, but things like that get stuck in my head until I have an answer.”

Stefan looked at me with a smile.

“It's not a silly question at all. It was one of the first things I checked when I bought this place.”

I already knew he owned the apartment, obviously, because I did a lot of the paperwork for it when it was purchased, and as he told me about the fire escape, I realised that I knew this as well. When it's just an abstract address on a piece of paper, one of several that the company owned, it has a strange detachment from reality. It's not until you stop and consider it that it all comes together, unless you are actively looking at it.

I shook my head, feeling a little silly for not connecting the two, but Stefan didn't seem to notice. In fact, he seemed delighted to be telling me the small details about his home that he was so clearly very proud of.

The elevator arrived, and we took it down to the lobby. Instead of turning left and going out into the garage, we went straight ahead and walked out the front door of the building. We stepped out of the building, and the moment we stepped onto the footpath, the Uber arrived. It was like some scene in a movie where everything happens in the most convenient way possible. Stefan smiled, noticing the convenience too.

“That was good timing."

I looked at him and shook my head. Anyone would think you have done this once or twice before? He smiled.

“Called an Uber? There are too many times to mention. Gone on a date? Far fewer than you might think.”

“Oh? So you're not some international playboy that has a woman in every port and town?”

Stefan laughed.

“Sorry to ruin the illusion, but alas, no."

I gave him a fake, serious look.

“Hmm, I might have to rethink this whole thing then.”

His face showed a brief but definite look of concern until he saw that I was just teasing him. He reached for the door handle of the car.

“You are such a naughty tease.”

“You don't know the half of it.”

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments