Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Day 5, Friday:

I stretched out and felt so relaxed that I was almost purring. It was early, and there was still a good hour before my alarm was due to go off, but I had gone to bed so early last night that I was well and truly ready to start the day. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, where I looked myself over while I waited for the shower to warm up. I could see my pussy was still puffy and glistening. I loved the way it looked when I was horny all the time. I ran my fingers lightly over the recently exposed flesh and felt a tingle begin. As I ran my fingers back up, I noticed there were a couple of light prickles where the hair had begun to reemerge already. It made me understand that there was a lot of upkeep to this look, and shaving was going to have to be an almost daily thing or I would have to get waxed.

I grabbed my razor for now and set to work. I made sure I was extremely thorough and found several longer hairs that I had missed the first time I did this. As I was new to doing this, I found it very awkward to do and was pretty much operating by feel because I didn't have a mirror in the shower. I rinsed and was again surprised by just how good it felt to be so smooth and slippery like this. I completely understand now why women put in all the effort and did this.

When I stepped out of the shower, I dried myself and then used the towel to wipe the steam off the mirror so I could inspect my handy work. I have to admit that I love the way my pussy looks when shaved. My damp, puffy lips were on full display. My sensitive little clit, trying to peek out for some attention. I lightly ran my fingers over the smooth flesh, then, applying a little pressure, I separated the lips and stared at my spread pussy. I knew everyone was shaped a little differently and that no two women looked alike, but I had to admit that a freshly shaved, wet pussy looked delicious.

I wondered, not for the first time this week, just how it would feel to kiss a pussy. To run my tongue over those smooth lips and slip it in between them, tasting another woman's cum for the first time. How different would she taste to me? Would I enjoy it, or would it turn me off? I think I knew the answer to that question at least; it was something I wanted to try, and the thought of it was turning me on like crazy. It would be a shock if I didn't thoroughly enjoy it.

I licked my fingers and then watched them in the mirror as I slowly teased around the entrance to my pussy, gently teasing my pussy until I couldn't hold off any longer and slid one of my fingers inside myself. I slowly fucked my pussy with my finger and then watched as it glistened when I removed it from myself. I raised my finger to my mouth and moaned as I tasted my cum. I licked every drop from it and went back for more. I kept going back for more, and I couldn't decide whether I enjoyed the taste, the sensation, or the fantasy of eating pussy more. It didn't take very long at all for me to cum, and almost as much as the orgasm itself, I enjoyed watching my body writhe and the look on my face as I did. It was almost an out-of-body experience, as though I was someone else watching me.

I cleaned up yet again, and then I went and got the wet sheets off the bed. I added them to the clothes I wore yesterday and carried them downstairs. I didn't bother getting dressed yet because I was really coming to enjoy the sense of freedom and confidence I got when I walked around naked.

I put my washing in the machine naked, I made my breakfast and ate it naked, I got my lunch organised, and I got everything ready to go naked. I looked at the clock and saw I had plenty of time, but I was pretty much done and ready to go for the day. I went back upstairs and decided to make the bed with fresh, clean sheets now rather than wait until tonight, when I would no doubt be tired and annoyed at myself for not having done it now. I returned to the laundry and noticed that the washing machine was almost finished. I washed my breakfast dishes, another task I would normally leave until the evening, and then returned to the laundry. I picked up the basket and loaded the freshly washed items into it, opened the back door, and was three steps past the backdoor into the yard when I felt the cooler morning air on my skin and remembered I was completely naked.

I froze and almost sprinted back inside when the thought occurred to me that it didn't matter. Who was going to see me out here anyway? Sure, there were a few houses that overlooked my yard, but what were the chances that one of the neighbours was looking out here anyway? And if they were, well, good. I wanted to be seen. The thought of one of my neighbours getting all turned on and watching me hang out the washing naked was hot. And if they didn't like it? Well, don't look into your neighbour's yard then. I know this was a massive turnaround in attitude from how I felt about it yesterday, but it showed how quickly my mindset was changing.

I deliberately took my time hanging out the washing. I bent over but kept my knees straight as I pulled each item out of the basket, feeling the cooler air on my freshly shaved pussy and ass. It was so hot to imagine the neighbours watching me and masturbating while I stood naked out here. Now that I had done this once, I knew I was going to do it again. It was so exciting. Eventually, I could pretend no more, and I had to go inside.

As soon as the back door was closed, I ran my hands over my naked flesh. Imagining the neighbours looking at me and masturbating at the sight of my naked body was wildly intense. I forced myself to stop though; I had already cum twice as much as I was aware of, and I most likely did in my sleep as well. I was very thirsty and decided that I needed to give myself a rest, or I was never going to make it to work. I took a deep, calming breath and got myself a drink of water.

I returned upstairs, where I put on the clothes I was going to wear for the day. I slid my skirt up and over my thighs and pulled up the zip at the side. There was no need to worry about what panties I was going to wear today, though. I took the shirt I planned on wearing out of the cupboard and wondered if I could get away with going braless as well. I put the shirt on and went for a look in the mirror. I loved the way it looked, but there was no way I would get away with wearing that. The shirt was quite thin, and the colour of my nipples and aureole were immediately visible, not to mention how my hard nipples pushed at the material. Reluctantly, I went to find a bra.

After digging through the drawer, I found a bra that I had once worn for an ex-boyfriend on a weekend away. I hadn't worn it often since it wasn't the most practical bra I owned, but I had to admit, it did look very nice on me. It was a white lace bra that covered just enough to be considered decent but left enough on display to be very sexy. I put it on, followed by the shirt, and had another look in the mirror.

It was now obvious I was wearing a bra, and a nice lacy one at that, but unless the light hit just right, you could no longer see my nipples. Overall, I thought it was professional-looking work attire, but at the same time, it was also quite sexy. Once I put my jacket on over it, no one would be any wiser. The weather had been hot, and I knew that the train ride would be a bit uncomfortable with my jacket on, but it wouldn't be unbearable, and as soon as I was at work, I would be able to take the jacket off again.

I applied the finishing touches, put my shoes on, grabbed my bag, and headed out the door. I walked through my gate and almost straight into one of my neighbours, who had just come out to walk their dog. I jumped in shock at the close encounter and then laughed at my response.

“Oops! Sorry about that. Off in another world this morning.”

He laughed as well, but there was something in his eyes. He looked me over in the way men do when they think they are being subtle.

“I noticed.”

The smile that crossed his face seemed to say something more than a friendly good morning or mirth at my reaction to nearly running into him. I smiled and nodded, as I wasn't sure what to say.

“Well, yes, I guess I should get going; I have a train to catch. I hope you have a lovely day.”

“You too. Mine's been great so far.”

I turned and walked off, but I could feel his eyes on me the whole block. I kept replaying his responses in my mind.

I noticed.”

What did he notice, though? My clumsiness or my nudity in my backyard?

You too; mine's been great so far.”

Why has it been so great? Was it because he watched me hang out my clothes naked? Part of me wanted to know exactly what he meant, and part of me liked not knowing and wondering what he had seen.

I mused on this as I strolled to the train station. Because I had started so early this morning, I was able to take my time and stroll casually to the train station instead of the usual rush. It was a beautiful morning, and I was enjoying starting the day in such a casual manner. Maybe I should get up earlier every day.

I was once again enjoying the feeling of the morning air on my bare skin. I could see myself getting very used to never wearing underwear if I could avoid it. Hell, I would like to walk around naked, but unless I could find a nudist beach or something like it, my chances of that were slim. Besides, at least half the thrill was the taboo nature of it, and if everyone was doing it, then it would lose a lot of the excitement.

I descended into the subway once more and strolled onto the platform. I looked around and saw several familiar faces that I saw every day, but none of them were the ones I was looking for. I went and stood in my usual spot and waited for the train. I could feel that familiar sensation you get when you know someone is watching you, and I glanced around. There he was, my fellow traveller, but something was off. He gave me a look of recognition, but one that was also embarrassed. I wouldn't have approached him regardless; he usually approaches me, and today he was acting like he didn't want to see me. Then it became very apparent why.

A woman approached him who obviously knew him, and it became obvious almost immediately that this was his wife. She seemed happy to be with him, almost excited, as though going into the city was an adventure. Maybe she didn't get to spend much time with him or get to go into the city very often. I wasn't judging her negatively at all—quite the opposite, really. I thought it was cute that she was happy to be out with her husband. I was willing to bet she had no idea that her husband had cum in his pants while rubbing his cock against my ass very recently. I wonder if she has been reaping the benefits of me sending her husband home with fantasies and blue balls most nights this week.

He glanced over at me while she was distracted by something, and he was blushing even harder. I don't know what he expected me to do, but the last thing I would ever do is cause a nasty scene. I had no interest in stealing him away from her. I was not a homewrecker, and I had absolutely nothing against him or her. They are strangers to me and will remain that way.

The one thing it did was put a full stop to my teasing him, though. That game was a lot of fun, but it's over now. It was an introduction to a new me, and I was grateful for that. They were memories I would cherish forever, just as I hoped he would hang on to those memories in the same way. A lot of what had happened would feed my fantasies for some time to come, but it was only the first phase of finding the new me, and phase one was now over.

 The train pulled up, and I got on my usual carriage and sat in my usual seat. I saw out of the corner of my eye that he was directing his wife to a different carriage, and I felt nothing but relief.

I grabbed my book out of my bag and began to read it without pretending for the first time all week. It was a very quiet trip into the city, and I remembered why I brought a book. I had forgotten how boring the trip could be, and a part of me missed the excitement of the rest of the week. I doubt my commute will ever be the same again.

The train pulled into the city station, and I had already put my book in my bag. I stood waiting for the door to open before the train had even come to a complete stop. The moment they slid apart, I was out the door and walking towards work. My fellow traveller was all but forgotten already as I thought about Stefan and the day ahead.

I could feel my nerves and excitement ascending at the same rate as the elevator, and by the time I walked through the open office door, I was physically shaking. All I could think about was the way I had left Stefan last night. I was still shocked that I had done such a thing, and because he was on the phone at the time, he couldn't say anything. I was about to find out whether or not it was a smart thing to do.

I procrastinated a little as I put my jacket over the back of my seat, started my computer running, and then stood around waiting for the coffee to brew. Finally, when the coffee machine was finished and I had made our cups of coffee, I could delay no more.

I knocked on his office door and entered. Once again, he was standing in front of that amazing view and staring out into space at nothing that was out there. He didn't even respond to my entering the room until I put his cup on his desk and cleared my throat. He jumped, clearly startled by my presence.

“Oh, sorry, Sam. I was on a completely different planet just then.”

Judging by the way he was now blushing wildly, I wondered if that planet had us both naked on it. I certainly hoped so. I smiled at him, then picked up his coffee and handed it to him. There was a moment when our fingers touched, and I felt an electric charge go through me. Our fingers lingered for a moment as we each savoured the sensation of each other's touch. A lot was said and promised in that touch.

We looked into each other's eyes for a lot longer than we normally would, and I could feel his longing there, which was equally matched by my own desire. Stefan turned away again and resumed staring out the window. I waited for a few seconds, then concluded that he wasn't going to say anything else.

I picked up my coffee and took a drink as I too looked out the window at nothing in particular. There was a long silence spinning out between us, but it wasn't entirely uncomfortable. Eventually, though, I had to move. I turned and began to walk towards the office door. I was about halfway there when I heard his voice.

“What are we doing, Sam?”

I turned around and faced him. He looked frustrated and confused, and I wanted to make it right for him. I was feeling confused too, but I guess it was something we needed to thrash out now.

“What exactly do you mean, Stefan? Are you talking about work or the awkward tension between us right now?”

“Yes.”

He smiled at his little joke and continued.

"Both, I guess, because one affects the other.”

I sighed, knowing that, in some ways, it was a relief to finally be confronting this, but at the same time, it was terrifying. He looked at me as though he expected an answer, but I had no idea what I was going to say until the words began tumbling out of my mouth.

“Stefan, I don't know what I'm doing. I mean, I do, but at the same time, I don't. There are things that I want—things that I didn't know I wanted—and, to be honest, it's all a bit scary for me. The consequences are pretty extreme, and I just don't know what to do.”

I looked at him, hoping for a measure of understanding, but all I got was more confusion from him.

“I'm sorry, Sam, but you are just going to have to level with me here, and I promise to be completely honest with you in return. If what I think you are getting at is right, then I need to be one hundred percent sure before I say what I want to say.”

I laughed and shook my head. We were both making this way more difficult than it needed to be to try and protect ourselves.

I took a deep breath and thought, Here goes everything, then.

I steadied myself and looked up into his eyes. Those warm, brown, liquid-chocolate eyes that I wanted to melt into.

“Stefan, I am attracted to you. A lot. I mean, I struggle to keep my mind straight around you; you do things to me, and you make me feel like I want you to do more things to me. I want you more than I have ever wanted anyone, but that comes with a whole lot of problems. I don't want to ruin a good work environment; I don't want to lose my job; I don't want to embarrass you; and I don't want you to feel awkward around me. I... I... I...”

Whatever I was going to say next was lost as Stefan closed the distance between us, slid his arm around my waist, and pulled me in tight against him. I was lost in those big brown eyes as they drew closer. His lips were on mine, and my eyes closed. I could feel every place that his body touched mine, and I wanted more. My arms went around him, and I drew him in even tighter against me. I could feel his cock swelling in his pants against my lower stomach, and I wanted to lift my skirt and climb onto him.

His kiss was intense, and there was a lot of pent-up arousal in it, just as much as there was in mine. I wanted him so bad; I wanted him inside me. My pussy was practically salivating and pulsing with desire. I didn't care about foreplay or anything else; I was never going to be more ready for him than I was right now. I impatiently reached for his fly and began to slide it down. My hand was inside his pants, trying to tug his underwear out of the way, when he stopped kissing me.

I looked up at him, pleading. I was no longer too proud to beg; I needed him. He stepped back, holding me at arm's length.

“Please. Please don't stop, Stefan. I want this; I need this.”

“Oh, god. You are making this so hard, Sam. I want you too, but is this the right place? I want to make love to you.”

I was beside myself. If this didn't happen now, I was going to explode.

“You can make love to me later. Right now, though. I have to have you inside me. Please, don't make me beg, Stefan.”

He sort of sagged, his shoulders slumping.

“There's so much at stake here, Sam. I don't want just a quick fling.”

“Neither do I, and yes, we have a lot to discuss about this. For now, though, I need this to happen. I promise you I will have a sensible conversation with you about it and about us afterwards, but for now, will you please fuck me?”

“You want to be fucked in an office? In front of a large window where people could see what's happening?”

A shiver ran through me as the anticipation built. I saw his face change as he thought about it, and it went from slight amazement to dark erotic lust as his own excitement over the idea increased.

“Fuck, yes! If it helps, I can lock the office door.”

I was already walking, as I said. I snibbed the door and turned around to face him. I reached up and began undoing the buttons on my shirt. I took a step towards him and pulled my shirt open. I slid it off my shoulders and threw it over the back of the chair. Keeping eye contact with him, I reached behind me and undid my bra. This was no slow tease. I pulled my bra off and threw it in the direction of the chair as well. A growl came from Stefan as he ogled my half-naked body. I took a few more steps towards him and slid down the zip on the side of my skirt. It fell to the floor where I left it as I stepped out of it and stalked as sexily as I could towards him, completely naked except for my heels.

I had broken through the remaining dregs of his sense of decency, and he was beginning to undo his belt. I took another step closer, and his button and fly were undone. Another step, and he was undoing his shirt. I finally got to see his fit physique in the flesh, and it was glorious. As I walked, I could feel my cum coating my thighs. I was so wet. Another step, and his pants slid down his thighs, exposing his rigid cock to me for the first time. I wanted to drop to my knees and take him in my mouth, but there was just too much urgency for any niceties or foreplay now.

I closed the distance between us, and his hands went around my naked waist. He pulled me to him, and I felt his rock-hard cock as it twitched and throbbed between us. I felt the slipperiness of his pre-cum as it smeared over my belly. His hands slid down and grabbed my ass. He lifted me as though I weighed nothing, and my legs went around his waist. He lowered me slowly, his eyes boring into mine, and I felt the head of his cock line up with my open pussy. Then he was inside me. Not just the tip, but deep inside me.

I arched my back and moaned as he handled me like I weighed nothing. He moved me around like I was a five-foot-tall waif instead of the Amazonian six-foot-two woman I am. His hands were holding my ass and sliding me up and down on his gloriously hard cock. It had been so long since I had been fucked properly that his cock felt huge as my pussy tried to grip it and pull him in deeper. Not so big that it hurt, but I felt super full when I bottomed out on him. It didn't take very long, but he held me up and fucked me consistently until I was a quivering, dripping mess as I came over and over again. Our bodies were covered in sweat and my cum, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Stefan held me as we both tried to catch our breath. I was panting, and he was kissing and biting my neck. I couldn't believe he hadn't cum yet, but he was still hard as a rock, and I could feel him throbbing inside me. I wondered if he was taking a break to catch his breath as much as to prolong his own orgasm.

“Is this what you wanted, Sam? Did you want my cock inside you?”

“Oh, God, yes!”

“You want to fuck in front of the window where everyone can see you?”

“Yes, oh yes, put me on display, please.”

He shifted my weight and lifted me off his cock. He lowered me gently to my feet, which were very wobbly at this point. He kissed me deep and hard, then turned me around to face the window.

He directed me over to the window, and I placed my hands up on the glass. He pushed my feet apart with his leg, then placed his hands on my hips to pull them back against him. Because I was wearing heels, he didn't need to lower himself down at all; he just used one hand to guide his cock into me. I felt the head of his cock split my lips apart, but he held it there, just teasing me with it. I wasn't having that, though. I needed him back inside me. I pushed back against him, and I moaned again as he sank into me. His hands went to my ass and kneaded my cheeks as he began a slow rhythm in and out.

SirenaTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SirenaTigress

It felt glorious, both physically and mentally. I was on another planet. I hoped at least someone was outside this window watching my tits sway and bounce as Stefan pounded into my body. Just the thought of someone watching me get hammered so deeply and maybe stroking their cock or playing with their pussy as they watched me get fucked pushed me over the edge into the biggest orgasm I had had in a very long time. I cried out loud and began to convulse, just as Stefan moaned as well. I felt his cock swell inside me, and I knew he was pumping his cum deep inside me, and that made my orgasm grow even more until my vision started to go black around the edges. There was a ringing sound in my ears, and I couldn't even breathe properly. The wave of energy that flowed over me and through me was mind-blowing. Every hair on my body stood on end, my scalp prickled, and then I lost the ability to remain standing.

A strange sense of awareness washed back over me as I realised I was on my hands and knees on the floor of my boss's office, completely naked, my cum-smeared pussy and ass presented to him. The mental image that thought provoked did not embarrass me at all; maybe it should have, but I just felt so damn good, so alive, so sexual, so desirable, that I just couldn't feel anything like shame. It was incredibly arousing and exciting.

I was panting still, trying to catch my breath, and I heard Stefan moving around behind me. I turned to look at him, and he was standing off to the side, looking a bit confused. He was leaning with his hip against the desk as though he were having difficulty standing on his own two feet. He was still red in the face, but I couldn't tell if that was from the effort or embarrassment. His cock was still semi-hard and coated with our cum. His shirt was opened all the way down, and his body was on display for me. It surprised me to realise that even though we had just fucked, I had never seen him so naked. I took in every detail of his body as though committing it to memory, just in case I never got to see it again.

I moved and tried to stand up, but my legs weren't interested in cooperating. Stefan, seeing my struggle, made himself stand upright, then stepped over to help me. I looked up and was face to face with his shining cock. I wanted to keep going, to clean our combined juices off him, get him hard again, and have him inside me again, but I also knew we were in his office, and this was our place of work. Time was not necessarily a luxury we had. He held out his hand to me, and I took it gratefully. He helped me to my feet, but rather than let me go so I could get dressed, he pulled me into an embrace. Our naked bodies pushed together, and his arms went around me. I fell into the kiss like I was falling into a deep sleep. The office, the world outside the window, and even time itself ceased to exist. The only thing that mattered in that moment was our connection. I could feel every single place that his skin touched mine, and when the kiss deepened, I felt his cock twitch and begin to stir against my naked skin.

I wanted and needed more, but I was also becoming very aware of the large amount of cum now running down my thighs. I squeezed my thighs together to try and slow the flow, but only managed to smear it around even more. Very reluctantly, I broke off the kiss, but Stefan continued to hold me close and stare into my eyes. I could easily get lost in those liquid brown eyes and not have a care in the world. A smile curled his lips and met his eyes.

“You have no idea how long I have fantasised about doing that, Sam.”

I smiled as I thought about my own fantasies of late.

“Well, I'm certainly glad you finally did. I hope it's not going to be the only time you do, though.”

His smile deepened, and I felt his cock twitch again and begin to grow. It made me giggle.

“As much as I would love to again, Stefan, maybe on your desk even right now, I think the smart thing to do would be for us both to get cleaned up and at least try and be a little professional for the rest of the day.”

A small, petulant pout crossed his face briefly, as though he were a child being denied his favourite toy. He then smiled, seemingly at his own reaction, and shook his head.

“What have you done to me? You're right, though. Let's get cleaned up, and I'll try to behave. I make no promises, though.”

I winked at him.

“Good. We can't have you getting boring.”

“God forbid.”

We both laughed and moved away from each other. Suddenly, I felt a large amount of cum release from me, and unless I wanted to make a mess on the carpet, I needed to sort this out right away. It was like I suddenly realised where I was and that I couldn't just skip out the door and go to the bathroom. I looked at Stefan, and he seemed to understand the situation without me saying a word. He looked around, then moved over to the corner, where there was a gym bag that I hadn't even noticed before. He opened it up and pulled a towel out of it. He handed it to me and then turned away while I cleaned myself. I was surprised by his sudden sensitivity to my privacy. It was almost funny given the circumstances of what had just happened, but at the same time, it was very sweet.

I folded the towel carefully and began to get dressed again. I knew that I was going to have to get the panties that I had placed in my bag, and I was silently thanking my forethought that made me put them there.

Stefan seemed to sense that I was once again “decent” and turned back around. He had redressed himself and was looking immaculate once again. Not that he didn't look damn good naked or when he was erotically dishevelled. My heart was still pounding, but I was beginning to wonder if it was because of the incredible orgasm I had had or if there was something else going on.

I was feeling a little uncertain about what to do with myself. Should I just walk out and return to my desk like nothing had just happened? I felt that I needed to say something, but what? What do you say in these circumstances? In the end, I just smiled at him and turned to walk away. I took a couple of steps but stopped when Stefan spoke.

“Sam?”

I turned back, not sure what I would see on his face. Regret? Joy? Anything between these two was possible. The huge smile he had sent a surge of relief through me.

“Yes?”

“I don't know what to say right now, but I do want to talk more about this, about... us.”

My heart skipped a beat, and I couldn't have hidden my smile, even if I wanted to. I made a spur-of-the-moment decision and went with it. I moved back over to him, put my arms around his neck, and felt his hands go to my waist. I kissed him deep and hard.

“We will definitely discuss this; discuss us some more.”

I released him, turned around, and walked out the door. Once back in my workspace, I grabbed my bag and headed for the bathroom. Despite the very helpful towel, I was still leaking a lot. I was somewhat surprised by the quantity of cum he had just filled me with. As I cleaned myself a little more thoroughly, it sank in just what had happened. I paused in the middle of what I was doing and reflected on the morning's events so far, and I was sure my mouth must have been hanging open in shock. I laughed at the absurdity of it all and was quietly amazed that I hadn't been fired or arrested yet this week.

I went back to cleaning up and then retrieved my panties from the bag. I had a small feeling of regret as I slid my panties up my legs, but I knew that I would be a lot more comfortable with them on now. I tidied my clothes and took a look in the mirror. The girl looking back at me looked very satisfied and had an unmistakable, post-Orgasm glow. It made me smile as I realised that anyone who came into the office this morning would most likely know, and if they walked into Stefan's office, they would know for sure, as I am sure it smells like fresh sex.

The thought sent a tingle through me, but not enough to fire me up again. I was feeling far too satisfied right now for it to have that effect. After lunch, it might be a different story. In fact, I may just have a high-protein lunch today. I thought about the possibility of slipping under Stefan's desk and sucking him dry as he sat in his chair, and another tingle swam through my system.

The rest of the morning, I managed to be more productive than I had been all week. Perhaps what I needed all along was a good, hard fucking in front of a window where people could watch. Surely that wasn't too much to ask. I smiled to myself as I thought about that becoming a workplace requirement for peak productivity.

Lunchtime came around, and before I could go to Stefan, he came to me.

“Sam, I have a bit of an emergency with my Mum and I have to head off for the afternoon.”

“Oh.”

I tried but failed to keep the disappointment from my face. Noticing my disappointment, he smiled at me.

“Can I get you to transfer the office phone calls to my phone? You can then pack up for the day and head off if you like.”

“Okay, I can do that.”

“Before I go, though, I want to say something to you.”

Oh, shit. I began to panic, but he was smiling the whole time, and it confused me. I took a deep, shaky breath and braced myself. I couldn’t trust myself to speak, so I just nodded.

“I want you to know that this morning was amazing. I hope you don’t regret what happened, because I certainly don’t. When I said I wanted to talk to you about it later today, I meant it. Will you consider going to dinner with me this evening?”

“Oh! Oh, yes, I would love to.”

I know I looked too eager and that the smile I could feel stretching my face wasn’t going to be easily removed, but I just didn’t care. I was happy, horny, and getting the afternoon off, and I was pretty much guaranteed some more action tonight if everything went well. I was happier than I had been in a very long time.

 Stefan smiled broadly in response to my eagerness, and before I knew it, what was happening had swept me into his arms. His face slowly lowered towards mine, and I felt myself adrift in those liquid brown eyes again. Then his lips were on mine, and the rest of the world disappeared. It was a long, slow, sensuous kiss that promised more to come.

 “Oh God, I want you right now, Sam, but I want to wait and do it right this time. Not rushed.”

 His voice was husky with desire, and my body was responding big time. I took another shuddering breath as he released me; thankfully, my legs could still hold me up.

 Stefan looked at his watch and then at me.

 “Are you right to lock up, Sam?”

 “Of course.”

 “So I’ll see you tonight?”

 I smiled and even managed a slightly suggestive eyebrow wiggle.

“You certainly will. Just send me a message about where and when. Now, go see your Mum.”

He chuckled, then turned, walking out of the office. I seemed to stand there for a while, watching the space that he had just occupied. Then, snapping back into the present, I turned and began closing everything down for the day.

As the elevator descended, I thought about what I would do for the rest of the day. I could go to the train station and wait for the next train, but that felt like a waste of such a beautiful day. I walked out of the building into the sunshine and decided on a whim to get myself some lunch and find a nearby park to sit and eat it in. I was lucky to live so near such a beautiful city, and this city really was beautiful. Sure, some sections were just like every other city in the world, but it was also a city built for the people. There were lots of tree-lined parks and public spaces for people to enjoy, as well as some truly amazing architecture, not to mention world-class food of pretty much any cuisine you could imagine. Considering I was in this city almost every day, I rarely got to just enjoy it to myself.

When I left the building, I turned to my right instead of the usual turn to the left towards the train station, and I began my search for lunch. I found a small alleyway with several food places down it. Most of them were so small that they were little more than a serving window with a kitchen directly behind them. There was nowhere to sit and eat, but that's not what they were about; they were about great food that you took away with you as you explored the city. There were so many different nations represented in this one ally that it was like a united nation of food. I decided to have some Korean fried chicken and bao buns with a combination of fillings. I took my food and headed for the other end of the alley, which opened onto a street that ran parallel to the river. Along the river, there were sections of grassland and trees offering shelter from the hot sun.

I crossed the road and found a tree to sit under. As I sat there enjoying my lunch, a small breeze stirred from the river and cooled things very nicely. Several people were coming and going to have their lunch. The majority of them were fellow office workers who were looking harried and rushed. Most only sat for five or ten minutes before rushing off again. There were a couple of tourists floating around, but they seemed either oblivious to the people around them or afraid of them. There were only a few people like myself who were sitting for any time.

A man was sitting off to one side, just watching the people coming and going. He was sitting alone and trying to be inconspicuous behind his dark glasses, but I could tell that, like me, he was just enjoying watching the scurrying people around him. It made me aware of a fact that seems to be ignored. Women in certain situations feel restricted and can't enjoy certain freedoms the way that men can, often for very good reasons; their personal safety is primary among them.

Men, however, face similar situations but for different reasons. A simple act like people watching is something that many of them feel they aren't allowed to do anymore because the simple act of observing a woman is now considered threatening behaviour. I have seen them called out for it and abused publicly, called perverts or creeps, purely because a pretty girl caught their attention. We, as women, often lament the fact that men are no longer willing to make the first move or approach us. Men are often referred to as weak or cowards because of it, yet they are abused, publicly embarrassed, and threatened with charges for doing that exact thing. The whole thing made me sad, and I wondered about my own behaviour lately. If I were a man, the things I had done on the train this week would not have gone the way they had, and I would almost definitely have faced abuse, threats, and probably prosecution.

The shine of the beautiful day seemed to have tarnished a little, so I packed up the leftovers of my lunch, placed them in my bag, and wandered back towards the city streets. As I walked, my phone buzzed, and I stopped in the shade of a building doorway so I could read the message. I thought about responding to the text from Stefan but chose to call him instead. The phone rang only once before I heard his voice. He must have been watching his phone, waiting for a reply. The thought of that made me smile.

“Well, hello there, Sam.”

I suddenly felt a little awkward; now that we had come this far, it was like I no longer knew what to say.

“Hello, Stefan.”

“I hope you are still willing to have dinner with me tonight. I can pick you up if you like, or if you would rather, you can meet me.”

I thought about it for a second, but the independent side of me won out quickly and convincingly.

“I will meet you. Did you have somewhere in mind?”

“My place?”

He chuckled at the end of that, and I knew he was just teasing me and didn't expect me to, but it sounded good to me. I had never seen his place, and it was as easy to drive home from there as it was from a restaurant. I knew his address from many work-related messages, letters, legal forms, etc., but I had never been there.

“Well, if you insist. What time do you want me there?”

“Oh, wow, excellent. How about seven o'clock? Do you know where I live?”

“Of course, I know your address, and I will find it, no worries. What should I wear?”

I was, of course, referring to the restaurant, but I could hear his mind turning over the thoughts and possibilities as he all but purred down the phone.

“Well, to the restaurant, perhaps a nice dress, nothing over the top. To my place? I would love to see you wearing what you were in the office this morning.”

“Stefan, I can all but guarantee you that I will wear my absolute best birthday suit at your place, and I will see what I can dig out of the closet for the restaurant.”

“Anything you wear will be perfect. I am really looking forward to tonight now.”

“Good, me too. I will see you then.”

“Bye.”

My heart was pounding again, and I knew exactly what I needed to do. I crossed the road and headed back towards work. I passed the building without going in, which felt kind of strange, then turned back up the road where I had made my underwear purchases earlier this week. There were several dress shops along the way, and I spent the next couple of hours searching for the perfect one.

I had plenty of outfits at home, but they all sat in two camps: business and leisure. My business clothes we have covered pretty well, either a skirt or slacks with a shirt, blouse, jacket top, etc. My leisure outfits were mostly jeans, shorts, or summer-style skirts with t-shirts and jumpers or hoodies. I had never had much of a need for a formal-style dress and hadn't owned one in years. Not since the last of my friend groups got married, and that seemed like a lifetime ago. Tonight was the best excuse I had ever had for needing one. And it was the only time I had ever gone out to buy one without a sense of dread.

After quite a while of searching, I finally found something that fit my frame. It was a bottle-green dress that flowed elegantly and showed quite a bit of cleavage, even by my standards, and I wasn't exactly abundantly endowed in that department. I knew, though, that it would work spectacularly well with the teddy that I had bought on a whim along with my underwear earlier this week. The lovely girl who was helping me try it on looked me over and took a second look at my chest, obviously eyeing the bra I was wearing at the moment.

“Are you planning on wearing a bra with this dress?”

Her face was saying, For the love of God, don't wear that bra with this dress. I laughed at her response.

“I have something in mind for this; believe me, I won't be wearing this one.”

She looked relieved, then excited for me as I explained what I was going to be wearing.

“Ooh, that sounds gorgeous. You simply have to wear these with it, though.”

She walked a few paces away and came back with a pair of hold-up stockings. This is the type commonly seen with suspenders, but these would stay up by themselves. She seemed almost as excited by the outfit as I felt, and it left me feeling as giggly as a schoolgirl.

She looked expectantly at me, and when I didn't move, she shooed me off towards the changeroom.

“Well, go on, try them on; I want to see what it all looks like together.”

I laughed at how eager she was, and she went to comply. She ended up following me anyway and stood there watching as I slid them up my legs. She even got down on her knees and straightened them for me as I held the dress aside so she had access to my upper thighs. It was strangely intimate, and I was quite enjoying myself. It was then that I wondered if she could smell the fact that Stefan and I had had sex earlier. That sent a shiver through me that made me shake. She looked up at me and asked if she had tickled me.

“A little... but it was nice.”

She blushed but smiled at the same time. She then stood back up and looked at her handy work.

“Yeah, that's definitely what was needed. You have such lovely long legs; it seems silly not to show them off.”

I smiled at her compliment, and after looking in the mirror and moving my new dress around to see how best to show off my legs as well, I knew she was right. I took the dress off and rolled up the stockings, telling her that I would take them all. I made a point of not getting dressed before handing her the items. I stood there in my panties and bra and let her look me over for a moment before she headed off to the counter. I put my work clothes back on and checked myself in the mirror again. I was happy with how I looked, but it all felt a little bit drab after the glamorous dress.

I thanked the girl serving me for her help, and I paid almost a week's rent for the dress. It was the single most expensive item of clothing I had ever bought, and I hoped I would get an opportunity to wear it again, but if tonight went well, then it would all be worth it anyway. I wanted to impress Stefan.

I left the shop and found a cafe where I could sit and enjoy a nice coffee while I waited for the train that I usually catch. Sitting there gave me time to think about something that had been playing on my mind.

I wanted Stefan; there was no question about that. I wanted him physically, but there was more to it. I liked his personality, and since I had begun working with him so closely, I had developed a strong respect for him. I knew I wanted more than just casual sex with him, and the excitement I felt when I thought about him made me think that I might even be falling in love with him. Yes, I am physically attracted to him, and yes, I am feeling lustful towards him; there is no doubt about that, but there was something far more complex going on too.

On the other hand, I was loving this newfound freedom I had discovered, and I wasn't prepared to just give it up. I did not want to get into a relationship with anyone, regardless of how much I wanted them, if that meant I had to stop flirting and playing the way I had been. I was feeling confused and frustrated, and I didn't know what to do about it. What I needed was a girlfriend to discuss it all with, but I didn't have any close friends that I could call that would understand the way I was feeling. I wish there was someone I could call. Anyone who really wouldn't judge me for feeling this way?

It was a little bit sad to realise that I didn't have any real close friends, but I was feeling too upbeat and excited about tonight to be too down about it. I paid for my coffee and began to wander in the direction of the train station.

 

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments