Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The door closed behind me, and he walked around to the other side of the car. He sat down and gave the driver instructions then the car moved off, and he turned towards me. Reaching out, he took my hand in his.

"I want to, though."

I was confused and shook my head.

“You want to, what?”

“I want to know, not just half of it; I want to know all of it."

"Oh."

There was a long pause as I wondered if he truly knew what he was asking for.

“Careful what you wish for; you may not like the truth.”

He shrugged nonchalantly.

“Maybe, maybe not, and maybe you wouldn't like my side of it, but isn't that the exciting part of a relationship?"

I thought about it and knew he was right, but I couldn't help but feel a bit apprehensive. I had known all along that I was risking everything, and yet I had come this far anyway.

“It's definitely something we need to discuss before things go too far.”

Stefan lowered his voice just a little and leaned towards me.

“Sam, I have seen you all but naked; I have had my cock deep inside your hot, wet, velvety pussy. I have cum inside you. All behaviours that could cost a business owner everything. I have fucked you against the window of our building, where anyone could see. I have risked my family's business, my future, both mine and your reputation, and I would do it all again right now because I want you so badly. I want people to know you are mine and to see how sexy you are. How far is too far, Sam?”

I couldn't argue with that, and besides, hearing him say those things had my pussy so wet that I was beginning to lose what little remained of my self-control. There was only one response that I could honestly say.

"Before we both fall stupidly in love and get hurt.”

He nodded and seemed to be thinking about it for a second or two.

"I want the risk. I want to take the chance. I think you do, too. But, yes, I agree that we are going to have to be honest with each other."

I leaned in closer to him and whispered.

"I want to take the chance. I want to risk it all. It's what is most exciting to me. The risk."

I reached into his lap and slowly slid his fly down. I reached into his pants and felt his hot, throbbing cock, just begging to be set free. Stefan wriggled his hips until the angle was better, then I pulled his cock out into the open air. I began stroking his cock with my hand. I loved the feeling of his soft skin surrounding such hard flesh. While I began stroking him, I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"I want to feel this cock inside me again and again. I want to taste you. I want to taste your cum. I want to taste our cum mixed together. I want you to fuck me in every way possible, in every orifice possible, and I want people to see your cock stuffed inside me and your cum dripping from me. I want them to know that you are mine and I am yours. I want that so badly, but there is more that I want too, and it's only fair that you know that too.”

“Oh, God, Sam. I know you like to play and tease. I know that I won't be the only person you tease. I want you to tease others. It turns me on so much to think that you will do that. I want to watch. I want to see you make other cocks hard.”

I was on the verge of coming in the back of this Uber, and I could feel Stefan's pre-cum smearing all around his hard cock.

“What about pussy, Stefan? Do you want to see me make someone else's pussy wet? Want to watch me make a woman cum?”

I could feel his cock twitching hard as he imagined what I had just said.

"Oh. Yesssss.”

That came out as a hiss, and his breath was becoming shallow.

“Oh fuck, Sam, if you don't stop now, I'm going to cum."

I dove down and took his cock straight into my mouth and began stroking him earnestly. His hand wrapped in my hair and his hips raised as he began to cum in my mouth. There was a large spurt as he unloaded into me, followed by several small squirts. I had to swallow hurriedly to try and get it all down, and even then, I wasn't entirely sure I was one hundred percent successful. I did my best to clean him up, and then I helped him get tucked away.

I sat up and smirked at him and his state of shock. We both giggled at the absurdity of the situation, and then I turned to look in the mirror to check the state of my hair. Surprisingly, he hadn't messed it up too much. It was then that I locked eyes with the driver, who had a look of bewildered surprise on his face. He knew exactly what had just happened and was shocked. I just smiled at him, and he mouthed one word.

“Wow.”

Moments later, we pulled up at the restaurant. Stefan hopped out quickly and came around to my side. I already had the door open because I wasn't used to people opening doors for me, but he still held out his hand and helped me out of the car. As we stood there for a moment, he leaned in and kissed me. He smiled sexily at me and whispered in my ear.

“I can taste my cum on your lips, and I love it.”

“Mmm, good. Maybe later you can taste it on my other lips.”

I smiled back at him, and I was excited to see that he was turned on by the idea of it too.

“By the way, Sam. You have a little bit of my cum on your cheek, but I want you to leave it there. It looks fucking sexy on you.”

Oh, God. This was the hottest thing ever. He had confessed that he wanted pretty much the same things that I wanted, and here I was in public with his cum on my face after I publicly blew him in the back seat of an Uber. I was so fucking wet, and I desperately wanted to fuck, but I knew it would have to wait. First of all, despite the small “snack” I had just had, I was ravenously hungry, and secondly, I knew I would have to wait for Stefan to be ready again. I was already impressed at two in one day, and he didn't seem nervous about going for a third.

We walked into the restaurant, and a girl in an all-black uniform greeted us. She looked at Stefan first, and he told her about our reservation. She smiled and nodded, looking down her list and finding his name there.

“Oh, yes, of course, we have you down for a window seat.”

She smiled at Stefan and turned to me. She smiled momentarily, and then I saw her eyes slide to my cheek. A moment of hesitation followed the dawning look of comprehension as she realised what she was seeing. I continued to smile as her face began to get redder and redder. Stefan, seeing what was going on, took a closer look as well. I knew he was aware of what it was, but he did a great job of pretending he had no idea. He pointed to it and commented.

“Honey, it seems you have something on your face."

I pretended to have been completely unaware of it and raised my hand to my face. I scooped that dollop of cum onto my finger and looked at it.

“Hmm, so I have. It's from what I was nibbling on before."

I popped my finger into my mouth and sucked Stefan's cum from my finger, my eyes never leaving the girls the whole time. Having cooled, it wasn't the best, but that didn't stop me from putting on a bit of a show of enjoying it.

“Mmm, delicious.”

The girl's face went, unbelievably, redder still. She knew exactly what it was that I had just sucked from my finger and couldn't hide her shock. The fact that she knew just turned me on even more. Eventually, she regained her composure and showed us to our seats. She took our drink orders and hurried off.

I looked at Stefan, and I could see he was trying his hardest not to laugh out loud. I smiled sexily at him.

“So, do you think she's appalled or turned on that I just ate your cum right in front of her?”

Stefan finally let go of his control and laughed.

“Probably a bit of both. I know it turns me on.”

“Mmm, good. I want you to be very turned on by the time we get out of here. I want you to fuck me long and slow tonight.”

“God, it's so hot when you talk like that. I have every intention of being very thorough while making love to you.”

“Good. So tell me, Stefan. What do you plan to do to me?”

“Well, I intend to return the favour you did for me in the car on the way here.”

“Ooh, that might be a bit tricky to achieve in the back seat of an Uber; what with me in this dress and all? Besides, I want you to take it slow with unwrapping me from this dress and the special underwear I am wearing for you.”

“I feel quite honoured that you chose special underwear as well as that beautiful dress for me.”

“I have to admit, it felt very sexy not to wear any underwear at all for some of this week, but it's nice to have something special for you to enjoy too."

"Oh, I definitely enjoyed you not wearing any too, but I have to admit that I am curious about what you are wearing under that dress.”

“I can show you some of it if you like.”

Stefan didn't say anything, but his raised eyebrow showed me he was interested. I glanced around the room and noticed a few people had been arriving, but none were in clear view of me. If they saw anything at all, it would only be a suggestion of what I might be doing and nothing more. I began to slide my dress up my legs, slowly teasing him.

I had his full attention, with his eyes glued to my legs. Higher and higher went the hem of my dress until my pussy, covered only by the black lace crotch of the teddy, was on display. I looked down, and I could see that the moisture had leaked through and had made the tops of my thighs as well as the lace quite wet.

“You look so delicious.”

“Feel free to have a taste whenever you want.”

His hand reached out and connected with my thigh. Slowly, his fingers traced their way up my thigh until they brushed against my pussy. I sucked in a breath as a jolt of electricity surged through me. I closed my eyes in pleasure, but as quickly as it began, it went away. I opened my eyes and saw Stefan sitting back, his eyes looking behind me. I felt a presence behind me just as I heard the voice of the woman who had seated us.

“Your drinks, oooh.”

The moment she arrived at the table, she could see up my dress and my exposed underwear. I made no move to cover myself and just looked at her as her face went through a series of emotions. She was blushing again, but there was also a curiosity there, and she was almost as fixated as Stefan had been. There was a long pause before she seemed to shake it off. She placed the drinks on the table, and taking one last quick glance at my pussy she smiled and moved on. I smiled back at her and turned to Stefan. He was smiling too, but in an impressed kind of way.

“I don't know whether I'm more impressed by your bravery or by your eroticism.”

“I'm just glad you find me impressive at all.”

“Oh, very."

“Does it bother you that she wants me?”

“Do you think she wants you?”

“She may not know it yet, but yes, she does.”

"Confident. I like it. The question is, do you want her?”

“Well, she is very pretty, and her body is kind of hot under that uniform. Under different circumstances, I would be very curious to try it out, but you might be surprised to know that I have never been with a woman.”

“Not at all?”

“I've dabbled recently, but I haven't actually slept with a woman... yet.”

Stefan gave a small chuckle.

“That does sound interesting. Something I would love to witness one day. I take it this is one of the things you wanted to discuss with me before things go too far.”

He used his fingers to put quotations around “go too far." I nodded and suddenly didn't feel quite so confident. Despite the flirtations and allusions to my desires, I still didn't know for sure if Stefan would be willing to accept me for who I am, and I wanted him to. More than I had ever wanted anything.

The rest of the meal went fairly quietly. We talked a lot about our lives outside of work, and as the night went on, I felt justified in my feelings for Stefan. I came to realise that he was not so different in his private life from what he was like at work. It was nice to know that he wasn't hiding behind a facade and that he didn't take the wealth his father had earned for the whole family for granted. He expected nothing to be given to him, not even respect. He knew he had to earn everything, and everything he had, he valued.

His beautiful apartment, even though within itself it was an expensive piece of real estate, was stark because he didn't like ostentatious displays of wealth. Simple and comfortable was his way of life, and the only real display of wealth he showed was that he appreciated quality.

He wore well-made suits because they were comfortable, made of quality materials, and functional. It didn't hurt that they looked damn good on him. He drove a Mercedes-Benz because it was a great-quality car, but it wasn't a model that caught your eye. No gaudy designs, colours, loud pipes, or sports modelling. Comfortable and quality. I wasn't sure how I fit into that equation, but so far we were getting along very well.

We had finished our dessert and were sitting with our drinks when he looked at me quite seriously.

"I guess it's now or never, Sam. You said we had to discuss something before we went too far. Time to spill the beans."

I took a deep breath, and I felt the earth tilt uncomfortably. I could be throwing away my whole world on a whim here, and it suddenly felt ridiculous. I was tempted to say it was nothing and just continue with the night, but it felt wrong to potentially start a relationship with a lie that would surface sooner or later. He sat there patiently while I gathered my nerves.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly and a touch shakily. I reached over the table and took his hand in mine. It felt so warm, strong, and right in mine. He gave my hand a gentle squeeze, and I began to speak.

“The first thing I want to say, Stefan, is that I want you.”

He grinned, and I could see the excited inner schoolboy behind his eyes.

“I don't just mean physically; although I want you so badly right now, it's like an ache. I mean, I want you. All of you. I want to be with you. I know it's early days, and I don't mean to scare you off, but I feel like there is something big between us just waiting to come to the surface. It scares me, but I want it like I have never wanted anything.”

He was smiling at me quite tenderly, but then he noticed the uncertainty in my eyes.

“Why do I sense there's about to be a big thing coming up?

“But.”

“Ahh, there it is."

I could see he was trying to be upbeat and joking about it, but I could also see he was feeling a bit hurt too.

“But I am scared.”

He nodded and smiled again.

“Of course you are. Do you think I'm not?”

“I don't know; you come across as really confident, but I don't know where this is going, and there are things about me that you don't know. Things that could be a problem.”

Stefan nodded again.

“Isn't that the point, though?”

“What do you mean?”

“Why would anyone want to get into a relationship with someone that they know everything about? Where's the adventure in that?”

I shrugged although I understood his point.

“What if the things you learn about me are a deal breaker?”

He laughed this time.

“Let me ask you some questions then, Sam.”

“Okay.”

“Have you ever murdered anyone, or do you feel an unquenchable desire for blood?”

This time, I laughed out loud.

“Not recently, no.”

“I'm being serious, Sam. You have to answer me honestly here.”

“Okay, sorry. No, I am not a killer or a psychopath.”

“Hmm, exactly what a killer or a psychopath would say. I guess I'll just have to take your word for it.”

His face became serious again.

“Is your interest in me based on financial well being? Do you have designs on my money?”

I was initially appalled and a wave of anger blew over me for an instant but then I understood. It was unpleasant but a reality that he must face from time to time and I gained a new insight into why he was still single. Knowing how important this was I looked him dead in the eye and held his gaze.

“I swear to you, Stefan. Money is not why I am interested in you. It is not, nor has it ever been a motivation for me. I will happily sign any agreement that separates me from your or your mother's wealth or income. I earn my wage and I plan on keeping it that way, no matter what.”

I felt him relax through his grip on my hand and he smiled deeply again.

“I am truly sorry to have to ask you that, Sam, but unfortunately, I have had experiences that has made it something that I have to ask.”

“I get that. I am sorry you have to think that way but that is not something you need to worry about from me. Financially, my biggest fear is that if this doesn't go well, I'll be out of a job.”

Stefan nodded as though understanding my position a little better.

“Well, let's put our cards on the table before we go any further so we can both avoid that kind of awkwardness. Do you mind if I go first?”

“No. Please, go ahead.”

“I am a little nervous about telling my mother about us just yet. I need to know where we are going. Not because I am ashamed, far from it, but because I know her and she will be at your door the moment she knows and asking you when you are going to give me some babies.”

I laughed because it was funny but I sensed the truth in it too.

“That's fair enough. My turn?”

“Sure.”

“I have very recently made some discoveries about myself, which you now kind of know about, and I need to explore this side of my life. It's something that has been missing in my life for as long as I can remember and I simply can't just tuck it away neatly and pretend it never surfaced. I don't want that to be a bone of contention between us and I want. No, I need to be honest with you.”

Stefan sat back and eyed me shrewdly for a moment and I could see he was giving it serious consideration.

“I'm guessing part of it is what we were discussing about our waitress?”

“Yes. I want to experience that.”

“Considering we aren't actually in a relationship as such yet it is not my position to allow or not allow anything with you. Even if we decide that a relationship is something we want to pursue then I would never say what you can or can't do, that's just not who I am. I would ask, though, that if we do agree to a relationship anything like this be discussed between us. I don't want secrets but I do want you to live your life to the fullest. I can't promise that I won't get jealous from time to time especially if it becomes an ongoing thing but I think we can agree that we can work that out if necessary if or when things get more serious.”

I couldn't ask for more than that and I was quite surprised that he felt the way he did about it. I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders. I smiled and pointed to him.

“Your turn.”

“Okay, well, seeing as we are discussing things that turn us on that might prove to be awkward. I have one of my own.”

“Unless you're a necrophiliac or have a torture dungeon, I think you're pretty safe.”

He looked overly dramatic and shocked.

“Bloody hell, how did you know?”

We both laughed as he shook his head no.

“Nothing that kinky, I'm afraid. The truth is, I'm a bit of a voyeur and it drives me wild when a woman is confident and an exhibitionist. You have been melting my brain this week.”

I grinned wickedly.

“Mmm, I may have picked up on that. It's a handy thing too because it drives me nuts to tease people like that. It's something that I accidentally discovered just recently.”

“Ooh, well that sounds like an interesting story. How does someone “accidentally” discover that?”

I smiled at his enthusiasm and excitement.

“Well, that is a fun little story and I promise to tell you all about it, but not tonight.”

He gave a large pout like a petulant child.

“Oh, why not?”

“Because right now, you need to take me home and fuck me until I can't take any more. I want you inside me, Stefan, your fingers, your tongue and your nice, hard cock. If I don't get that real soon, I am going to get cranky because my pussy is so slippery and wet right now that something simply must be done about it.”

I was leaning closer and closer to him as I spoke and I ended the sentence by giving him a deep kiss that left no one in the room in any doubt about what I wanted. I surfaced for air and he stood up immediately. I noticed his hard cock pushing against the front of his pants and smiled. He held out his hand and helped me to my feet.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

He walked hurriedly to the counter, where the waitress tried her best not to stare at his hard cock but her eyes kept being drawn back to it. She ran his card through the machine and her eyes wandered back down to his cock again. I reached across and squeezed it gently, feeling the hardness through his pants. In the process making it stand out even more against the fabric. The waitress's eyes went wide, then immediately she looked into mine. She had that perfect O-shaped mouth of surprise and I wondered if that was the same face she had when she came.

“Looks good, doesn't it? That's why we're in a hurry to get out of here.”

Stefan was glowing beetroot red and the waitress didn't know where to look. I smirked as I turned and walked towards the door. Stefan mumbled something behind me but I didn't catch it, he then trotted up and opened the door for me. We stepped out into the cool air of the evening and waited for the newly ordered Uber to arrive.

“Jesus, Sam.”

I could see that he could see the humour in the situation but he was embarrassed too. I chuckled but I knew I might have pushed it too far.

“I'm sorry, I was just teasing but yeah, maybe that was a bit much.”

“Just remember, we still have to work in this town.”

“I'm sorry.”

There was a long pause, then I looked up at him.

“What did you say to her after I walked away?”

He chuckled to himself.

"I said, sorry about that. We've had a great night.”

“Did she say anything?”

“Yes.”

I looked at him expectantly but he was just grinning like a smart ass. I guess two can tease but I was not feeling patient now at all.

“What did she say, smart ass?”

Stefan laughed out loud.

“She said that it was quite alright and that she too was having a great night. She then whispered that you are right, it does look good. She blushed like crazy and walked off.”

I laughed, partly in relief that I wasn't going to get arrested but also it was a sense of justification. I could tell that naughty minx was that way inclined and it felt good to share that.

The Uber pulled up and Stefan opened the door for me. I sat down and he walked around the car getting in on the opposite side. The car drove off and within seconds, Stefan's hand was sliding up the inside of my thigh. His hand stopped about halfway, around where the freckle is. I was no longer in the mood for teasing, though. I needed something right fucking now. I grabbed his hand and pushed it up tight against my sopping pussy. I felt his fingers moving around, seeking. My hand joined his until I found the snaps for the crotch of my teddy. I felt relief as the snaps gave way followed by the tension of the excitement building in me.

I moved my hand out of the way and let his fingers explore. I was so wet that he was slipping and sliding all over my lips and between them. He circled my clit a few times and shivers ran through me but before he could build up a rhythm, I tilted my hips. My hand returned and guided his two middle fingers into me. I leaned into him and bit his shoulder gently and I tried not to moan out loud as he slowly filled my pussy. My hips began to buck with a mind of their own and when his fingers curled up inside me I lost the last vestige of control I had.

I wrapped my arm around him, buried my face in his neck and moaned deeply into him as my orgasm ran through me like some kind of unstoppable force. I could hear my pussy squelching as I humped his fingers and I was damn sure the driver would know exactly what was going on but I just didn't care. I could feel my cum practically pouring out of me and I knew the back of my dress would be wet, probably the seat of the car too, but none of that mattered. Wave after wave of tension and release washed over me.

“Oh, oh, oh, God, yes. Stefan, oh, I am coming on you. Oh, oh, oh, I want your cock inside me. I want to feel you cum inside me again. Fuck me, Stefan, fuck meeeeeeee.”

The last disappeared into a whispered moan as I was completely lost in the ecstasy of how he was making me feel. I seemed to lose track of time, as though there were several minutes, or perhaps just seconds missing. Next thing I knew, I was still huddled up against him and his hand was still on my pussy but his fingers were no longer inside me.

“I want to taste you, Sam. I want your cum in my mouth.”

“Oh, god yes.”

He gently removed his hand from my crotch and raised his fingers to his mouth. He kept eye contact with me as he greedily pushed his fingers into his mouth. He moaned and his eyes fluttered as he delighted in my taste. I leaned in and kissed him around his fingers, and then I licked the places he had missed. I had developed a real passion for the taste of my cum and tasting it on his lips was an extra pleasure. A wicked smile crossed his lips as he stared deep into my eyes.

“I like that you like the taste of your cum. I will share some more with you soon but we are almost home now.”

I looked out the windscreen and noticed that we were less than a block from Stefan's building. The car slowed to a stop and I tried my best to not be completely obvious about trying to straighten myself up but there was no way the driver didn't know what had just happened in the back of his car.

We got out of the car and I felt the breeze amble up my dress and across my naked, wet pussy and it caused goosebumps all over my body. I made it inside the elevator quite normally, despite how wobbly my legs were. Inside the elevator, Stefan held me from behind, his arms wrapped around my waist, as I leaned back into him, feeling his cock press into my ass. He whispered into my ear, all the things he longed to do to me tonight, and I longed to have him do them to me, each and every one of them.

The elevator slowed to a stop and Stefan opened the door with his key. We stepped inside the door and our kissing commenced again.

Without even realising I had done it, he was stripped to the waste before we had crossed the floor. By the time we reached the staircase, he was out of his shoes and his pants hit the floor about the same time as my dress did. I stood there for a moment in nothing but my Teddy as he feasted his eyes on me. He seemed almost incapable of speech as he stood there with his cock bulging inside his underwear.

There was a small wet spot forming at the head of his cock and I licked my lips in response. He gestured up the stairs and said something about the bed. I did as I was told and began the ascent with him following along behind me. He moaned as I walked several steps ahead of him and my ass, which was pretty much level with his face, swayed temptingly for him. He reached out and ran his hands over my naked cheeks and moaned again.

“I am going to eat you up. I want to taste every square inch of you.”

I almost came just from the lust pouring off this sexy man. The fact that it was so genuine and aimed at me just made it even hotter.

I reached the top of the stairs and looked around. It was mostly open-plan, like the floor below but divided into separate but open rooms by dividing walls that didn't go all the way to the loft-style ceiling. There was a passageway to the right that seemed to go only to the exit door he spoke of earlier but I noticed a doorway off to the left that was a darker section of the floor. Closer to the top of the stairs was a huge bathroom with a shower so big that it was almost bigger than my entire bathroom at home. There was also a spa bath and a room like a large closet, lined with timber and a door with a large glass panel in it. It looked like a sauna and to be honest, it wouldn't surprise me if that was exactly what it was.

I turned left and headed towards the source of light which was the large window facing out onto the city. On my right was the biggest walk-in robe I had ever seen. It was bigger than my lounge room at home. Impressive for all its size and organisation it was still less than half full. I wondered if maybe Stefan had overindulged when designing this place and didn't consider that he wouldn't need half this space. I continued to the bedroom and was once again awestruck by the amazing view he had.

Nothing interrupted that view. Even the balcony that jutted out from it was all glass. There was a door built into the window at the extreme left side which allowed access to the balcony. It too was thick, solid glass, and only the aluminium frame offered any sort of interruption to the amazing view.

I felt Stefan's hands glide around my waist and then his lips against my neck. I leaned my head over to allow him better access to the skin of my throat. I purred as his soft lips worked their magic up my neck to my ear. His hands were slowly exploring the front of my Teddy. They slowly moved over every ridge and bump in the material, meeting between my breasts, then travelled up through my cleavage, dancing lightly along the edge of the material along the tops of my breasts.

Meanwhile, his lips were exploring my throat and neck, then down my spine from my hairline down to the top of the Teddy. His fingers disappeared from my breasts and I felt them begin their work of undoing the first of many clasps that held the Teddy together at my back. With a soft pop, the first one came undone. The moment this new piece of my flesh was exposed, his lips began exploring it.

His journey of exploration continued slowly. There would be a pop and more kissing, only when he had his fill of exploring each section would he begin undoing the next one. I had never had anyone ever be so thorough and it made me feel delicious, like some exquisite morsel that must be consumed slowly to properly appreciate.

At some point, he ended up on his knees behind me, kissing my lower back while his hands reached around and explored my breasts and belly. When he could kiss no further down my back because all the clasps were undone, the elastic waist keeping it on from my hips down, he used his hands to turn me around. He kissed my lower belly as his hands reached around and massaged my naked ass.

He looked up at me from this prone position and there was such an intense smouldering in his eyes that I swear I could feel the heat radiating from them.

“I want you more than I have ever wanted anything, Sam. I need you. I have to taste you, fill you, be inside you.”

“Oh, God, yes. I want that too.”

He stood up, kissing my breasts and nipples on the way, then kissed me deeply. I felt his body pressed against mine and his cock slipped along the skin of my lower belly. I wondered when he had removed his underwear, then realised I didn't care. I pushed the Teddy down over my hips and felt it slide to the floor. We were both now completely naked, skin on skin, and it felt amazing.

His hands were all over my back and my ass as his mouth devoured me. He kissed my mouth, my nose, my neck, my shoulders, and down to my breasts. I gasped as he drew my nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. I felt like every nerve in my body was standing to attention, wanting their turn to receive his pleasure. I was practically vibrating with erotic energy.

Stefan released my nipple and trailed kisses slowly down underneath my breast, then continued down my torso. His hands were still trailing from my shoulder blades, down my back, squeezing my ass playfully, then descending to the back of my thighs as he got down on his knees.

I giggled as his kisses tickled me when they trailed over my belly button and then down further still. The anticipation was building as his kisses reached the small strip of pubic hair that I had remaining. His hands slid around the front of my legs, between my knees, and slowly pushed them apart. I placed my hands on his shoulders so I didn't lose my balance, then moved my feet apart.

I looked down and straight into his eyes as he was looking back up at me. My fingers trailed gently, lovingly, through his hair but then gripped involuntarily as his tongue entered me for the first time. I felt his tongue separate my lips and slide up into me for a moment, then moved up to my clit. I quivered as the sensation shook me to the core. His lips circled and he sucked my clit into his mouth, where his tongue began to massage it in ways that had never happened to me before.

My head went back and my jaw dropped open as a moan that I wouldn't have recognised as my own voice escaped me and the orgasm that had been so close for so long hit me like a runaway truck. I simply have no memory of what happened next and the gap in my memory could be a few seconds or hours. All I remember is coming back to earth, gasping, spread out on top of the bed, face down, spread like a starfish, gasping for breath. I had no idea how I had got there and the sensation I was experiencing right at this moment was like nothing that had ever occurred to me before.

It was the most intensely erotic yet nerve-wracking thing I had ever experienced. Had I been asked if I would agree to this I would most likely have said no but here I was, thoroughly enjoying every second, with a seemingly endless orgasm bubbling away in me as Stefan had his face practically buried in my ass. His tongue would slip down and tease my pussy, suck my lips and cum into his mouth then come back up over my ass hole, tickling it gently as he went. Then he would return down to my pussy.

I knew some people enjoyed giving oral sex, I was one of them. My previous boyfriends had had varying degrees of enthusiasm for it, none, however, had gone at it with the vigour and obvious delight that Stefan was. Although it was unexpected and probably something I would have baulked at before, there was no denying just how good it felt. Not just physically good, although it was fucking amazing, but to be practically worshipped like this was incredible. The way he took such delight in making me feel so good, was something beyond anything I was used to.

He began to kiss his way slowly up my back. He gently bit, nibbled, kissed and touched every part of me. His hands explored gently as much as his mouth did until he reached my neck. He trailed kisses along my spine right up to my hairline. The further he went the more I could feel his cock touching my thighs, getting closer and closer. I needed him inside me and my hips were already making involuntary humping motions trying to get him inside me. I felt the head of his cock just brushing my opening but maddeningly not going in. It was a cruel tease. I was moaning in desire and frustration.

“Fuck me, Stefan. I need you inside me.”

I could hear the smirk in his husky voice as he deliberately rubbed his cock against me.

“Are you sure that's what you want?”

“Oh, God, don't tease me, just take meeee! Oooohhhh!”

I let out a deep and lustful moan as the entire length of his cock slid easily into me. He didn't stop until he physically couldn't go any further. He held there for a moment while we both adjusted to the feeling and I felt deliciously full. Then, slowly, he began to pull out until he was almost completely out of me, then he thrust his cock back home. My ass was cushioning his hips as he thrust into me over and over again. It felt incredible but it was not what I needed. I loved the feeling of his cock pistoning in and out of me but I wanted it deeper and my butt just wouldn't allow for that. I needed a change of position.

“Stop for a minute.”

Stefan stopped immediately and pulled out of me. The sudden emptiness made me feel sad and somehow incomplete for a moment. He lifted his weight off me and rolled to the side. I looked across at him and saw the look of worry on his face. I smiled at him to let him know I was fine.

“Are you okay? Did I hurt you?”

I chuckled.

“God, no. Not at all, I just want to do something different now.”

I pushed his shoulder and he rolled over onto his back. I got up on my knees and leaned over him. I kissed his lips, tasting myself on him and it sent a shiver through my body. I kissed my way down his chest, paying attention to his small hard nipples along the way, then down over his tight stomach until the tip of his cock, still wet with my cum bumped into my cheek. I took his cock gently in one hand and licked just the tip. I was rewarded with a mixture of fresh pre-cum as well as my own cum. I licked it all up then took him into my mouth. I gently sucked on him as my tongue went to work and as his hips began to thrust I bobbed my head in time, allowing him to gently fuck my mouth.

He got a bit carried away and began to hit the back of my throat. I gagged slightly and immediately changed my hand position around the base of his cock so he couldn't go too deep. After a few more minutes, I could hear him moaning but I didn't want him to cum in my mouth this time. I released his cock and began to pay attention to his balls. Kissing all around them and gently sucking them.

I sat upright and smiled at him again. He smiled back and although neither of us said anything, a lot seemed to be said in that moment. I moved my leg over his and positioned his cock at my opening. I slowly began to sink down onto him and it felt wonderful to have him back inside me.

Because of the change of position, it felt like he was bigger than before. Both times previous that I had had his cock inside me it was from behind, this time with me on top there was nothing at all to hinder the depth and he filled me almost to the point of being uncomfortable. If he was any longer at all he would have been pushing too hard against my cervix. At this depth, the head of his cock would brush against it every time I bounced down onto him and it felt amazing. It was almost like he was tailor-made for me.

I bounced up and down on him until my thighs began to ache and then I sat there with him filling me for a moment while I caught my breath. I stared down at him, quietly amazed that he had lasted so long, but then he had already cum twice today. I wondered if he would perhaps not be able to a third time. He didn't seem keen to stop, though. He was looking up at me with a smile and a slight look of awe on his face.

“Did you know, Sam, that this is the most beautiful vision I have ever seen?”

I felt myself blushing.

“Don't be silly.”

His face turned serious.

“I am being deadly serious. Seeing you, in all your naked glory and wild beauty. Face rosey, hair streaming around you like a dark halo, flushed with pleasure, and it's me that you want. I almost can't believe my luck.”

I was surprised, more than surprised. How could one man, that has so much, feel so unworthy? I don't mean the money, either, although I am sure that would only add to the list of women who wanted him. He was very attractive, fit, and healthy, and had a good sense of style and aesthetics, a good sense of humour and taste. He was well-educated, intelligent, and very easy to talk to. How is it possible that someone who had all this saw so much in me?

“I think that you think far too little of yourself, Stefan. It's me that should feel honoured that you would even want to have dinner with me.”

“I want so much more than dinner with you, Sam.”

“Good, because I plan on being here for breakfast too.”

We both chuckled but then I began to move and it was as much to take some of the intensity out of the conversation as it was because it felt great having him inside me. I slowly rocked my hips back and forth like I was riding one of those old electric rocking horses you used to see out the front of supermarkets. His eyes rolled back momentarily from the pleasure of it and I discovered that if I angled my hips just right, then the head of his cock brushed back and forth over my cervix as his pubic hair ground against my clit. I could feel a mighty orgasm building and building and this time I wanted it to completely engulf me, both of us.

There was nothing quick about it, it rose slowly, each stroke building it a little higher. It was small increments but each one very noticeable and equally as pleasant as the one before. It reached a point where I didn't think it could possibly go any higher, but it did. Over and over, it was pushed beyond what I thought was humanly possible until it burst over me, showering me in an electrical current of bliss. At the same time, or maybe because of it, Stefan's cock swelled inside of me and he threw his head back and moaned ecstatically. I fell forward onto him, embracing him, wanting to feel his body touching as much of mine as possible as I twitched and shuddered through a thunderous orgasm.

My last conscious memory of the day was breathing heavily, smelling the scent of Stefan's body and the smell of our lovemaking and feeling his heart pounding in his chest against mine.

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments