Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The San Diego Affair Part Three

"A wife on vacation with her husband gets what she has been missing."

97
24 Comments 24
13.0k Views 13.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a condensed version of three separate vacation trips to San Diego. Some parts are true, some parts added, and some parts merely embellished. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It took place in San Diego, but the names of the locations and characters in the story have been changed."

Stacy appeared to be descending into a blissful nap.  Eric and I stood there. There was an uncomfortable vibe in the air.  We had been friends in high school and hadn't seen much of each other since I had moved away from San Diego ten years before.  Whatever that friendship was had come to an end this week.  But, what was the dynamic now?  I hated what had happened between him and Stacy, but I didn't see him as an enemy or a friend now.  Eric spoke again, and it felt like he was perhaps beginning to casually show what the dynamic was to be.

"It's crazy, man.  When I fill her with my seed it's like a sleeping drug for her.  She always has to have a nap or lay down for a bit."

It was true.  She had been wide awake and talking to me moments ago.  Now, she lay snuggled up on the bed like a worn-out puppy.

"Well, Timmy, I'm gonna go have a seat on the couch there.  Why don't you bring me a cold beer, huh?"

He walked past me and plopped down on the sofa and grabbed the remote and flipped on the TV.  This was it.  This was the moment the full effects of the situation, my fate, was being decided.  I looked down at Stacy sleeping peacefully.  I looked to my right.  Eric was looking at the TV and casually fiddling with his cock bulge thru his shorts.  I paused for just a second, and then I turned around and opened the fridge.  I grabbed a cold beer out and walked it over to Eric and handed it to him.

"Thanks, buddy, but why don't you open it for me."

I didn't say a word.  I opened it and served him.  Those last two words pretty much said it all.  He took the beer without looking at me.  He went back to watching TV.  I waited for a second and then I turned and went into the bathroom.  I closed the door and sat down on the closed toilet seat.  I was breathing heavier.  I felt flush. My mouth was dry.  I looked down and my penis was hard.  I stood up and went to the sink.  I splashed water on my face.  As I did, I looked at myself in the mirror.  I had just brought a beer to the man that was fucking my wife.  And after doing that, I was rock-hard. Why?

I came out of the bathroom.  It was almost 2 pm.  To my left were the two queen beds.  Stacy was resting on one of them.  To my right was the kitchenette/bar.  Past that and towards the balcony were the living room and Eric.  He had his long legs stretched out with his feet sitting on the coffee table in front of him.  

I walked to the living room.  As I got there Eric waved his empty beer can and without any words said, I took it from him and brought him another.  His shorts were laying on the floor below him.  He sat there in nothing but a t-shirt.  The TV remote and his phone sat on the couch to his left.  His right hand was slowly rubbing his cock.  He wasn't jacking off.  He was just sort of caressing it.  It was semi-hard and it was gigantic.  It was the first real look I had.  The room was silent except for the TV.  I stood about two-three feet to his right.  I just stood there watching him.  My eyes betraying me.  I stared in hypnotic gaze at his powerful cock.  My legs were feeling weak.  I was feeling weaker.

"You guys are leaving tomorrow morning, right?"

"Yes."

"You guys have a two or three-bedroom place up there in Seattle?"

"Two-bedroom."

"Some good hunting and fishing up there I hear."

"Yes."

"Thinking I might have to make some trips up there. Do some hunting."

I nodded, yes. I was fairly certain who his prey would be.  

My eyes continued to stare at his cock.  It was not even hard and looked to be a thick six inches.  Fully erect, I am four and a half inches.

"Stacy will be back to her feisty little self in a minute.  Why don't you come sit on the floor for a second, Timmy."

At this point, it was like my body and actions were acting on some natural impulse and not by my own thought process.

I took a couple of steps closer to him and literally knelt next to his legs. As if it were as natural as breathing, he pulled his legs back towards himself insinuating that I should move to the now vacant place his legs were. I scooted on my knees right below him. He then set his feet back on the coffee table, a leg on either side of me.  I was now kneeling between his legs facing him.

"Like I said, Timmy, Stacy will be up and needing it again in a few minutes, so...."

His hand was now away from his cock. It lay there half hard, facing me, hanging down over his huge balls.  I swear to you it felt as natural and right as anything I've ever done with a woman.  I just slowly bent over towards it. I used no hands.  I just leaned over and kissed the head of his cock.  I looked up briefly.  He was staring at the TV as if I wasn't even there.

I licked the head a little and slid my lips around it.  I sucked on the head inside my mouth.  With my mouth around the head, I lifted it up a little and slid further down on his shaft.  I could feel him growing already.  I kept sucking it.  Up and down I sucked on his cock.  Soon, it was standing straight out and slightly upward.  I continued to suck his cock hands-free.  Eric continued to ignore me as I sucked his cock.  He grew harder and harder.

 As it got fully hard, my mouth had to stretch open wide to fit him inside.  It hurt my jaw a little.  I sucked and sucked it.  I sucked the head with special attention.  I felt exactly like a girl in a porn video.  I must have been doing it right because he was hard as steel.  It was rigid.  I got maybe close to five or six inches down on his cock and could still see more cock beyond that.  As my mouth slowly slid back up his shaft, my lips would drag back along his shaft tightly sealed around it as I sucked in the entire time.

I was lost in the moment.  I wasn't sucking his cock, I was making love to it.  Where was this coming from?  Up and down.  Up and down.  I sucked him good.

Suddenly, he pulled it from my mouth and stood up.  It stuck out from his body like a baseball bat.

"Thanks, buddy, but I think it's time for Stacy to get another pounding."

He just stepped around me and went to Stacy on the bed.  I stayed on my knees and watched him.   

He slapped her hard and loud on her ass.

"Wake up, baby.  Let's take a shower.  Wake you back up," he said chuckling.

Stacy came out of her slumber, literally as if she had forgotten where she was.  I watched as she obediently got off the bed and followed Eric to the bathroom.  I heard the door close and the shower turn on.  It was only 3:30 pm.

It only took about a minute and the sounds that haunt me to this day began again.  The confined space of the shower and the fact it was enclosed in tile made it seem like they had a microphone in there.  There was no doubt about it, Stacy was getting power-fucked again.

It was such an erotic sound she made.  It was a beautiful mix of ecstasy, agony, anguish, pain and euphoria.  It was so emotional-sounding.  It was a sensual combination of screaming, crying, and moaning.  It was the most beautiful and erotic sound I'd ever heard.  It was also, at the same time, the most emotionally painful thing for me to hear.

Stacy came at least twice while they were in the shower.  Each time it culminated with her volume rising into a loud continual scream.

After a few minutes, the shower shut off.  I could hear them in the bathroom talking as they dried off together.  I was now sitting on the couch watching TV, and wondering what I should do.  I kind of wanted to leave.  I knew they were fucking each other like rabbits, but the more I witnessed it in person, the less I felt like a real man.

Eric came out first in just a towel wrapped around his waist.  He went to the fridge and opened a new bottle of wine and poured two glasses.  Stacy came out a bit after and walked over to me.  She was still drying her hair with a towel and was wearing one of her slinky thin cotton tank tops.  This one was a very light sky blue.

Her pussy and ass were mostly exposed and visible to us.  She made no effort to hide it anymore.  She leaned down and kissed me on the cheek.  God, I loved the scent of her just after a shower.

"How's my little hubby doing?"  she asked.  She had to know how that sentence made me look in this setting.

"Fine," I said sounding pretty much like the pussy boy she and Eric had turned me into.

"Eric and I are kind of tired right now, baby.  We're gonna lay down for a bit, OK?"

I nodded yes, as she caressed my cheek and kissed the top of my head.

She then turned and walked over to Eric at the bar counter.  They took their glasses and walked into the bedroom.  The bedroom wasn't entirely separate from the living room, but the bathroom sort of jutted out from one side of the room out into the middle of the large room creating a sort of peninsula or two separate areas.

From where I was sitting on the couch in the living room, if I turned to my right, I could see the lower thirty percent of the bed before it became hidden by the bathroom that separated the bedroom from the living room.

They lay on the bed and faced each other.  I could only mainly see their legs.  I could hear them talking in soft slightly hushed tones. As much as hearing your wife getting fucked by another man, seeing them lay in bed together and talk in hushed tones, meant only for them, is just about as painful.  In between talking you could definitely hear the clear sounds of lips kissing.  Sometimes the kissing would go on for minutes at a time non-stop.   

Around 5:30 pm, I heard a little rustling and shifting in the bedroom.  I peered in there as best as I could.  With sounds and visual cues to go by,  Stacy was now sitting on Eric and was riding him.  She wasn't bobbing up and down though.  She appeared to be grinding her hips back and forth.

"Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm."   She moaned in rhythm to her hips grinding on him.  "Mmm, Mmm, Mmm."

Bigassnolimitsdirty6
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bigassnolimitsdirty6

She leaned forward to his face.

"Fuck me.  Fuck me.  Fuck me." she begged him.  I could see Eric's hands grab hold of Stacy's ass and gripped her hard and began to move her body up and down on his cock.  He was moving her little body up and down like s sleeve around his cock.

"Ohhh Fuck.  Fuck.  Fuck.  Yes.  Yes!"  

The bed now squeaking under the assault.  The headboard began to knock against the wall in rhythm with their fucking.

"Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  Yes!"

It didn't take Stacy too long.  How could she cum this many times in a day?

She was about halfway through telling Eric she was going to cum when she went silent. It was like she went into a silent scream. The moving stopped. The headboard stopped knocking against the wall.  I could see part of Stacy's body.  She was rigid and tensing up.  She was bucking her hips in convulsions.  It was so strangely silent for almost thirty seconds.

And then, "Ahhh.  Oh my God.  That was amazing, baby."   She called him baby!

"I thought I was going pass out again."  The word "again" told me he had fucked her to the point of passing out before.  Then, I could clearly hear her next words.

"Can you?"   He must have nodded or something.

"I really want you to."

"I will, I promise," he said.

They rolled over and he got on top of Stacy and suddenly starting fucking her hard and fast.  I could see her hands on his hips holding onto him as he slammed in and out of her.

Within two minutes he said,  "Here it comes, baby."

His body tensed up and he slammed down deep into her. His body spasming and bucking.  Her hands holding onto his hips firmly.  I could only imagine the amount of cum he must be filling her with.

The sun had not yet set on our last day and Eric had fucked Stacy three times already.  He was a machine.  I wondered how Stacy would even be able to walk through the airport in the morning.

They lay in bed and kissed, cuddled and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

Once they sounded well asleep, I got up and opened a beer and guzzled it down. The entire beer in about four seconds.  I grabbed another and drank it.  I grabbed the hotel brochure book and went out on the balcony.  The sun was bright on my face as it was just about to go behind the hills of Sunset Cliffs to the west.

I phoned a pizza order from a local place and set it to be delivered to the room.  It was almost 7:30 pm.

I sat back down.  I saw Eric's keys on the side table by the couch.  I could go to his black Lexus in the parking lot and trash it, I thought to myself.  I was feeling the bitter sting of all this.  I felt vengeful.  I wanted to get back at him somehow.  But, I knew that there was nothing I could do that could equal or make up for what he took from me.  He had bettered me in the purest form.  Stacy was experiencing sex from a real man, a well-endowed alpha male.  So, I just drank my beer and waited for the pizza to arrive.

The procedure for food delivery was you go to the front desk area and do the transaction there.  It was a safety thing for the guests.  Made sense. As I left the room, I looked over at Stacy and Eric snoozing peacefully.  Her body looked so little next to his. She had been given a lifetime of good fucking these past few days. I could only imagine how good she must feel right now.  But, I also worried was it so addicting that she couldn't live without it.  

When I returned Eric and Stacy were just slowly getting up.  They smelled the pizza and definitely had worked up an appetite.  Eric got up and went out on the balcony to handle some work calls and messages.  Stacy sauntered over to me in just that pale blue tank top.  

"Mmm, thank you for getting pizza, honey.  It smells yummy.  I'm so hungry."

She hugged me as I was dishing up her plate.  With the sun gone now, we sat in the living room eating our pizza and some soda I had ordered.  Stacy knelt on the floor and ate her food at the coffee table.  I wondered if they were done fucking for the night.  

Eric finished with his calls and messages and came back in.  Stacy offered to get him a plate of pizza.  He declined and said he had to go down to his office and take care of some things.  Stacy asked if he wanted her to go with him.  He thought about it and said no.  We realized that this was likely goodbye till next year.  Although, after this year, I was hoping Stacy and I would be vacationing elsewhere.

Eric reached over the coffee table to shake my hand.

"Well, it was good seeing you again, Tim.  I definitely enjoyed fucking this hot little wife of yours."

I expected Stacy to be very unhappy with putting it so crudely.  But, like most guesses this week, I was wrong.  Stacy walked over to him and put her arms around him and they went right into a passionate tongue kiss.  They kissed and kissed.  Finally, Eric broke the kiss and said.

"Well, I need to get going."

Stacy walked him to the door.  They kissed again, deep and passionate.  They spoke for a minute out of my earshot.  And then, he was gone.

Stacy walked back slowly towards me. Tears were running down her cheeks.  She got to the bar/counter area and stopped.  Her arms were folded across her tummy as if she was cold.  She turned and went over and crawled on the bed and laid down.  I could hear quietly crying.

I got up and went over to her. I sat on the bed, wondering what to say.  

"I guess I can't imagine what this must be like for you after what he was giving you."

As she lay there, I doubt it dawned on her that sentence was coming from her husband's mouth.

Her crying slowed.  She wiped her eyes.  She was facing away from me.  Laying there in that super short skirt.  Even now, her perfect legs were just laying there on top of the bed, reminding me of what sexy as hell looks like.  I wanted to touch her so bad.  I wondered if she would ever be interested in letting me fuck her again.  It's not that she eventually wouldn't allow it, it was more, what's the point after what she was getting from Eric.  

I massaged her back as she lay there.  Stacy was probably going through withdrawals from Eric fucking her in the same way a junkie would from trying to quit drugs.  She just needed time.

The sun had set and it was now dark out.  I got up and poured Stacy a glass of wine.  She had been lying there for about forty-five minutes.  I brought it to her.  She turned over onto her back and sat up in the bed, leaning against the headboard. Her knees were up as she sat there, giving me a pretty amazing view.  In that position, I was staring right at her pussy.  Stacy was wearing no underwear, so she must have anticipated Eric fucking her at some point earlier.  And fuck her he did, obviously.

I sat on the side of the bed as she sat there sipping her wine.  I tried not to make it obvious I was sneaking glances down at her little pussy.  There is something about Stacy's pussy. It's so sexy, cute, little.  

I wanted to listen to her and console her and let her know things would be OK.  But, my eyes kept following along her sexy little legs and to that pussy.  I had forgotten that Eric had just filled her with cum an hour ago.  She was catching my sneak glances.  Stacy knew how sexually flustered I must be at this point.

She stared at me as if she was studying a rare species.  I wasn't aware of it at the time, but it was like Stacy was slowly coming out of her sex-induced fog.  She knew how badly I wanted to just touch her body.  

Then, like an alarm clock went off in each of our brains, we thought the same thought.  For the first time since Eric had left almost two hours ago, there was that devilish smirk on her face.  I took her glass of wine as she handed it to me.  I set it on the nightstand.  I crawled onto the bed between her legs.  

Stacy's knees were up and her legs were spread apart a little bit.  I placed a hand on the underside of her upper legs.  I crawled up close to her pussy.  I looked up at her.  The smile was nearly gone, replaced with a slightly superior gaze that resembled a queen looking down at a loyal peasant.

The taste of Eric's cum was very obvious.  I could barely taste Stacy at all.  He had definitely filled her.   As I sucked his cum from her pussy, I looked up at her.  We held eye contact for a while.  Stacy staring down at me as I cleaned her pussy.  As I expertly licked and sucked on her clit, I watched her close her eyes and rest her head back against the headboard.

Eventually, Stacy's hips rose off the bed a little bit as she came hard on my mouth.  My hands now gripping the outside of her thighs. Her hands massaging her tits through her thin tank top.  After she had cum, she lay there gently massaging her tits.  I got up and got off the bed.  I leaned down and kissed Stacy on the cheek.

"I think I'll take a shower," I said as I walked into the bathroom.

Stacy soon followed, neither of us saying much.  I turned the shower on and got in.  To my joy, Stacy slipped her clothes off and got in with me.  This little petite woman.  So powerful.  I grabbed the soap and began to lather her back, shoulders and butt.  She leaned back against me and I reached around her and soaped her front.  My hands cupping and massaging her tits.  Slippery with soap.  She felt so good.

We packed our bags for the following morning, turned off all the lights and went to bed.  We snuggled up to each other.  We barely said a word since the shower.  But, as Stacy and I lay in bed, she softly spoke in the dark.

"Tim, I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby," I said, as she held me close.

"Honey?"

"Yes,"  I said.

"Do you think Eric will like our home when he comes to visit in a few months?"

We flew home the following morning.

Published 
Written by Stacyshubby
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments