Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amanda - Chapter 04

"Alan exerts dominance and control"

56
10 Comments 10
5.6k Views 5.6k
4.5k words 4.5k words

The Monday following the threesome with Mandy and Tim was a quiet day at work, with no real issues.  That gave me the opportunity to walk through to Accounts and have a word with Mandy, taking some invoices along as a pretext.

We sat at her desk with the papers in front of us, pretending to look at them.

“Did you have a good time?” I asked softly.

“Fabulous,” she answered, “and so did Tim. He can’t wait for the next meeting.”

“Come to my office with these invoices when you’ve sorted out what’s going on,” I said, quite loudly as I got up to leave.

I went back to my office and busied myself while I waited for her.  After about half an hour she appeared at my door.

“Come in, Mandy,” I said, “and shut the door.”

She did as I said.

“Has Tim’s behaviour come as a surprise to you?” I asked.

“Only a little,” she said, “I never thought of him as a macho man, rather as a reliable, caring, sensitive man. I’m a bit surprised that he enjoys being so subservient.”

“He’s eager to please and respects power.  You’ll probably grow to like that.  The desire to control others can be strong.”

“Perhaps I will,” she answered, “I know that it’s a real turn-on for you.”

“Yes, it is,” I replied.

“Well, we’ll see how it develops.”

“You need to show some dominance,” I said, “he wants you to control and he probably wants you to be a bit dismissive.  I don’t know what it was like in the early part of your relationship but, knowing you, I rather think that you weren’t all lovey-dovey but perhaps a little distant.”

“Hmmm. You may be right.  I wasn’t wild about it.  I think I eventually agreed to sleep with him because I felt sorry for him but, as I got to know him more, I realised what a nice man he was.”

“Well then,” I said, “revert to that as it’s what attracted him in the first place. Be a bit offhand.  Tell him that he has to wear a condom.”

“I’ll think about it,” she said.

“OK. Let me know how things work out,” I said, getting up and opening the door, “and call me if there are problems.”

She got up and left, looking thoughtful.  I wanted to end the discussion without showing any interest in her, as I wanted to reinforce my control. 

I left work quite late as I planned to spend the evening relaxing at home, and that’s exactly what I did.  The telephone rang a few times, but I ignored it.  I went to bed at about 10.30 pm, which was ridiculously early for me, and slept through until the next morning when I woke up feeling enormously refreshed and raring to go.

My time at work passed relatively quickly as there was quite a lot to do and I was constantly occupied, so it was a welcome relief when I realised that it was the end of the day and time to go home.  I picked up some provisions on the way home and, after I’d relaxed a bit when I arrived, I made myself something to eat then sat down with a brandy in the living room.

At about 9.00 pm, I called Mandy and Tim.

“Tim speaking,” I heard.

“Oh, hello Tim,” I said, “is Mandy there?”

 “Yes, hang on a tick and I’ll call her,” he replied, then called her saying I was on the line.  I heard her rushing to the ‘phone.

“Hello Alan,” she said, breathlessly, “sorry to keep you waiting.”

“That’s alright,” I said, “it was only a short while.  I want you to come round now. Tell Tim that he’s to bring you to me and wait here until we’re finished, then he can take you home again.”

“Oh Alan,’ she said, “it’s already after 9.00 o’clock. Are you sure?”

“This isn’t a request, Mandy.”

“Oh alright,” she said, “we’ll be there soon,” and put the phone down.

They arrived after about fifteen minutes.  I opened the door and stepped aside to allow them in then closed the front door.  Tim was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and Mandy was wearing slacks and a tight sweater which showed off her figure.

“Fuck me, Mandy,” I said, “you look so damn sexy.  You really do have a fabulous body.”

We went through to the living room.  Tim and Mandy remained standing, looking awkward.

“Sit down, guys,” I said, “and let me tell you why I wanted you here.”

They sat down, Tim in an easy chair, Mandy on the couch.

“Mandy, I’ve been thinking about you most of the day, I can’t get you out of my mind.  Ever since the weekend, I’ve been dreaming about fucking you, your body intertwined with mine, your legs wrapped around my waist, my cock deep inside you.  I can hear your cries of ecstasy and feel your orgasms as they milk my cock and my semen squirts inside you.  I can’t wait any longer. I need you.”

I pulled her up from the couch and held her tightly against me as I kissed her, my hands on her butt, my erect cock pressed against her stomach.  It wasn’t long before she returned my kiss, opening her mouth slightly so that my tongue could enter.  We kissed for quite a while, rubbing our bodies together, until she broke it off.

“I’ve been dreaming of it too,” she said, “I’ve never experienced such orgasms as I did last weekend, and I want more.”

“And you shall have them,” I said, “let’s go into my bedroom.”

We all went through to my bedroom.

“Tim, undress your wife for me,” I said.

He stepped up to her and helped her take off her sweater, then undid her bra and removed it before undoing her belt and the buttons of her slacks.  He pulled them down her legs and she stepped out of them, leaving her dressed only in her red thong.

“That’s enough,” I said, “leave her thong.  Now come and undress me, trousers first.”

He stepped over, loosened my belt and unzipped my trousers, then pulled them down together with my boxers, freeing my cock which sprang out in front of me.  I saw him look at it before he unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it open so that it slipped off my shoulders.  He stood back.

“That’s better,” I said, “now take a good look.  That’s what Mandy wants, a man that fills her and makes her feel like a woman.  A man that she wants inside her, bringing her untold pleasure.  A man who fucks her properly.  Now you go and sit in the living room while I fuck your wife into another world. I’ll let you know when we’ve finished and you can take her home.”

Tim remained remarkably impassive as I said this, then turned around and left the room.  He didn’t shut the door, so I guessed he’d probably try watching from the corridor or, at least, listen to what was happening.

“I love your thong, Mandy,” I said, “it looks very sexy.”

“Thank you,” she said, “I put it on especially for you.”

I stepped over to her and kissed her, pulling her towards me so that her breasts were against my body, then leaned back.

“You’re gorgeous,” I said, “making love with you is so exciting and so rewarding.”

She looked at me with dreamy eyes.

“You too,” she replied, “you do things to me that no one else has done or could ever do and you make me feel so aroused.  I can’t get you out of my mind. I seem to want you all the time.”

“Well, you’ve got me now,” I said, “so tell me what you want me to do.”

“I want you to take me, to use me for your pleasure.  I want to feel your big cock stretching me, filling me, then driving me insane with pleasure.  I want to feel you ejaculate deep inside me, filling me with your cum.”

She reached down and stroked my cock as she spoke, spreading my precum over the head.  I felt her thong and then pushed it to one side so that I could run my fingers along her labia.  She shuddered as I did so.  I pushed my fingers into her slit and felt that it was already very slippery.  I moved them up until I felt her clit, then circled it with my fingertips.

“Aaah, you have such a lovely touch.”

“Take off your thong and get onto the bed on your knees,” I said, “you want to be used and that’s what I’m going to do.  I’m going to use you as my fucktoy to service my cock.  You’ll enjoy that, because at least you’ll feel it inside you, unlike your husband’s scrawny little dick.”

She quickly removed her thong and then scrambled onto the bed and onto her knees in a doggy position, her butt waving in the air, her tits hanging down.  I got on behind her and knelt down and, taking my cock in my hand, I pushed my glans into her slit until I felt the slight resistance at the entrance to her vagina.  I bent over and reached under her to grab her tits, then I gave a hard push and thrust my cock all the way inside her.

“Aaaargh,” she cried, “oh god you’re big.”

“You love it,” I said, giving her butt a smack.

She shuffled her hips and pushed back against me.  I could feel my cock sliding all the way in, under her cervix and finally resting deep inside, my glans touching the end of her vagina.

It felt lovely inside her. Warm and wet, her vaginal walls rippling around my shaft as she used her pelvic muscles, her labia clinging tightly to the base of my shaft.  I started thrusting with long strokes, almost all the way out, then all the way in.  I could feel my corona scraping the walls of her vagina, tickling me.  I could feel her cervix rubbing the top of my glans, stimulating it.

Every time I pulled backwards, she breathed in heavily, and every time I thrust forward, she let her breath out with an ‘oooof’. She pressed back on me with every thrust and pulled away with every outstroke, fucking each other with a good rhythm.

As I fucked her, I played with her tits, palpitating them and pinching and pulling her nipples.  God, she had magnificent tits.  They were so firm and full with long, hard nipples.

I could feel my muscles starting to tense and my breathing becoming heavier as I thrust in and out of her.  My cock was tingling as my nerve endings started that special itch and I speeded up my thrusts.  I let go of her tits and grabbed her hips, pulling her hard onto me then pushing her away.

I watched my cock pistoning in and out of her, dragging her labia back and forth.  I could see the shape of my glans through their thin skin when I pulled back, then watched it disappear back inside her cunt as it dragged her labia inwards. There was a ring of white stuff around her slit and the base of my shaft where our fluids had oozed out of her.

Mandy was beginning to wail now, a continuous moan as I slapped in and out of her.  That made me more excited and soon I was fucking her hard and fast, her body bouncing.  I could hear my blood pounding in my ears, feel the pulse in my temples. 

My cock was as hard as steel, hot and tingling all over.  I could feel every crevice inside her, every bump, as her insides rippled and clutched at my shaft and rubbed my corona, as we fucked like rutting animals, sweat pouring off our bodies.

Then suddenly I felt an overwhelming feeling of ecstasy take over my whole body and I gave an extra hard thrust and stopped deep inside her as my buttocks clenched and a huge stream of semen rushed up my cock and jetted out into her vagina.  My muscles relaxed for a moment then tensed again as I shot another load of cum inside her, then again, and again.

As I was ejaculating, I heard her shout and felt her vagina clench and release in time with my ejaculations, massaging the cum out of my cock.  It felt fantastic as her cunt spasmed, heightening my pleasure, and a warm glow spread out from my groin to envelop my whole body.  After a while, her spasms stopped and I could feel everything relax.

CataleyaBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataleyaBlush

I leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist, holding her tightly.

“One day I’m going to put a baby in there,” I said in her ear as I rubbed her stomach.

She turned her head to the side and kissed me.

“I’d like that,” she replied.

“Did you enjoy yourself tonight?” I asked.

“Very much,” she said, “you were so immersed in your orgasm that you didn’t notice mine.”

“Oh god, yes,” I said, “it was fantastic. You took me to another world.”

“It was obviously the same one that I was in.  The feelings you bring to me are incredible.”

“I’m going to pull out now,” I said.

“Oh, must you?  I always feel so empty when you do that. It’s like part of me isn’t there.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll come back inside you when we’re facing each other,’ I said.

I withdrew my cock, ignoring the flood of semen that came out with it and dribbled onto the bed.  Mandy lay down on her side and I did the same but facing her.  She put her leg over my thigh as I positioned my cock inside her slit and pushed back into her.

“Aaaah,” she breathed, “that’s nice.”

I looked into her eyes.  They were soft and dreamy, with a faraway look.  She had a huge smile on her face.  I leaned forward and kissed her lips, running my tongue over them.  I could feel her tits pressing against my chest, her erect nipples rubbing me.

“I love being inside you,” I said, “your cunt fits my cock perfectly, and it feels wonderful.”

“And I love having you inside me,” she said, “a living part of you, warm and with a pulse I can feel.  It makes me feel complete.”

I reached between us and fondled one of her tits, rolling her nipple between my fingers.

“Well, it’s certainly an improvement on your husband,” I said, “with his scrawny cock, I’m not sure that you can feel him.”

“Oh, that’s a bit unfair,” she replied, “he’s not your size but he’s also not tiny.”

“Tell me honestly,” I said, “how much do you feel with him inside?”

“Not a huge amount, physically,” she admitted, “but it brings me much closer to him emotionally.  I love him and that’s part of the expression of love.”

“Well, I’m not sure it’s worth the effort,” I said, “and anyway, I would much prefer that he didn’t diminish your wonderful vagina with his pathetic cock.  Why don’t you tell him that he has to wear a condom if he wants to be inside you?  That way you still get to be close.”

“Oh Alan, that’s unkind,” she said.

“Try him,” I said, “I don’t think he’ll mind, especially if you tell him it’s what I want.”

“You’re such a dominant and controlling man,” she said. “Even though I shouldn’t like it, I’m attracted by it. I like your power and confidence you exude.  It makes me feel wanted and safe and, if I’m honest, aroused.”

I flexed my pelvic muscles, making my cock jerk inside her.

“Mmmm,” she exclaimed, “that’s just what I mean. I don’t know how you manage it, but you’re always ready.”

“You keep me that way,” I said.

“Well then,” she replied, “if you want my vagina to be exclusively yours, you better claim it now.”

I looked at her then moved her leg off my thigh and rolled over on top of her without my cock slipping out. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist, her ankles crossed and her feet resting on my butt.  I lifted myself on my arms so that my whole weight wasn’t on her, then started fucking her with short, slow strokes so that my cock had time to recover and grow to full strength.

Mandy held me by my forearms as she gazed at me, her eyes hooded and her mouth slightly open.

“Oh god you feel good,” she said, “so warm and vital.  And you make me itch inside.  I just want you to move and scratch every part of my vagina.”

Her words excited me.  I could feel my cock grow larger and harden, and soon I was thrusting more definitely and with longer strokes.  Her cunt felt warm and slippery, still wet with my semen.  I was now into a good rhythm and, given it was so soon after my last climax, I knew I wouldn’t cum easily.

“Get ready for a long ride,” I said, “I’m going to fuck you until you beg me to stop.”

“Never,” she said, smiling, “I will never want you to stop.”

We continued fucking in the same way for several minutes, then gradually her breathing started to get more laboured.  She was now panting then holding her breath for long periods.  She was now fucking me back in the same rhythm as my thrusts, and I could feel her vagina rippling around my cock as she used her pelvic muscles.  The base of my cock was covered in white slime and our pubic hairs were sodden.

“Oh gawd,” she gasped, “I’m going to cum,” and gripped me tightly.

I didn’t change my rhythm at all, simply kept on thrusting as before as her body started shuddering and her cunt clamped hard on my shaft.

“Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh,” she cried, “aaaaaaargh.”

She let go of my arms and grabbed my butt, pulling me in towards her, her fingers digging into me, but I didn’t stop.  I carried on fucking her with the same rhythm, the same speed, the same stroke.  She panted, her breathing heavy as she moaned.

“Oh god.  Oh no. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh,” she groaned, until suddenly she held her breath and tilted her hips up as I felt her cunt squeeze hard and a stream of fluid spurted out and wet my stomach and hers.  I didn’t stop but just continued fucking her all the time she orgasmed until gradually she relaxed and her hips sank back down.

“Oh god, Alan, you have to stop,” she gasped, “I can’t do this anymore.”

I didn’t say anything, but I speeded up my thrusting and started pounding into her. She uncrossed her ankles and straightened out her legs, then hooked them around mine so that she could brace herself against me.  I dropped down off my arms and lay on her, my chest squashing her tits, her nipples rubbing against it.

I fucked her relentlessly, trying to bring myself to a climax, and slowly I felt that itch starting to burn. I carried on fucking her for all I was worth until suddenly I was there and couldn’t hold off any longer.  With a shout, I felt my cock jerk and I climaxed. 

I couldn’t feel any ejaculation, probably because it was very weak, if at all, given that I’d cum less than thirty minutes before.  Nevertheless, it still felt damn good.  I could feel my cock jerk a few times after that, then quite quickly lose its rigidity.  It also became very sensitive, then started to slip out.

“Wow!” I exclaimed, “that was hard work,” and lifted myself off her to lie at her side.  She turned to face me.

“It was beautiful, Alan,” she said, and kissed me, “I love the way you make love to me.  You are perfect for me. No one gives me the feelings that you do. I will always want you.”

We kissed tenderly, as lovers do when they are satiated.  I stroked her tits and tickled her nipples, then stroked her face.

“I better return you to your husband,” I said.

“Oh, he can wait a while,” she answered, “I’m enjoying being with you.”

She pulled my body to hers, holding my butt and kissing me, then slipped her hand down between us and fondled my balls.

“These better get back to work again,” she said, jiggling them around, “I’m going to want lots more of your cum inside me this week.”

‘Oh, that won’t be a problem,” I said, “there’ll be plenty in a few hours.”

“Show-off!” She exclaimed.

We lay kissing and caressing for another half hour or so, then got up and went into the living room, still naked.  Tim was sitting in an easy chair reading a magazine.

“Oh, are you guys finished?” he said.

“For the time being,” I replied, “didn’t you listen?”

“Um, er, yes,” he said, blushing, “I must admit I did. Not that it was very difficult given the noise that Mandy was making.”

“Did you look as well?”

“For a while, yes.  I saw you two doing it doggy style.”

“That was the first time,” I said, “the second time was missionary.”

“You came twice?” He exclaimed, “that’s impossible in such a short time.”

“It may be impossible for you with your little cock,” I said, “but not for me.  Did you masturbate?”

“Yes,” he replied, looking down.

“And what did you think about?”

“I thought about your cock, I can’t get it out of my head.”

“I’m not surprised,” said Mandy, “it’s beautiful and big, much bigger than yours.  That’s why I want it so much.”

“It must feel good,” Tim said, “I’ve seen how you orgasm with him.”

“It does,” Mandy said, “it feels exquisite. It fills me completely, touching places that no one has ever touched before. It’s alive, warm and throbbing, and makes me feel at one with his body.  We become one being.”

“That’s enough,” I said, “Mandy, you should get dressed.  Tim, you can take your wife home when she’s ready.”

Mandy left to get her clothes.

“Listen, Tim,” I said when she’d left, “it’s time we put things out in the open.  Mandy loves you and wants you, but you are not able to satisfy her sexual needs, however, you’ve seen that I do that, and do it well.  She can’t get enough of me.”

“Yes,” he said, “that’s very obvious.”

“It’s also obvious that you get a kick out of watching us together even though that also brings some pain, but the pleasure outweighs the pain,” I continued, “and you don’t want this relationship to stop.”

“Yes,” he said.

“Well, that’s fine and I’m happy to continue,” I said, “but let me be clear.  Mandy is there for me when I want her or she wants me, and her cunt is there for my cock.  That means that you don’t get to put your little dick into it without express permission from me and, if you are allowed, you’ll use a condom.  I don’t want any trace of you inside her.  Do you understand?”

Tim looked at me aghast, his mouth open.

“You can’t be serious,” he said, “she’s my wife.”

“Yes,” I replied, “she is, but if you want me to carry on fucking her, that’s how it will be.”

I moved closer to him, invading his space.  He looked at me for a while then looked down at the ground.

“Look at me, Tim,” I snapped at him, “I’m in charge here.”

“Yes, alright,” he said meekly, looking at me, “I suppose I have to accept that.”

“Good,” I said, “I’m glad that’s settled.”

Mandy walked back into the room, now fully dressed again.

“What are you two talking about?” she asked.

“We were just discussing our joint relationship,’ I replied, “Tim will tell you all about it later.”

“Oh, alright,” she said, “anyway, I suppose we should be going now.  We’ve all got work tomorrow.”

“Probably a good idea,” I said, “but thank you for a delightful time.  I really enjoyed myself.”

“So did I,” she replied with a big smile.

I pulled her to me and gave her a big kiss, then smacked her on the butt.

“Next time I’m going to fuck you in your ass,” I said, laughing.

“I don’t think so,” she said, “you’re too big for that.”

“Well, you could always spend some time loosening it up with your dildo,” I replied.

“Cheeky bastard,” she said, taking Tim by the hand and walking to the front door.  I followed and let them out, after which I returned to the living room and poured myself a brandy.

This had been a good evening.  I had had a most enjoyable sexual time and, more importantly, firmly established my role in the relationship with the two of them.  Tim had reluctantly accepted my position, acknowledging that his wife was mine to fuck whenever I wanted and that his access to her cunt was at my discretion........

 

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments