Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amanda - Chapter 03

"Mandy's husband becomes involved"

53
6 Comments 6
5.9k Views 5.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words

I woke the next morning with a raging hardon, wondering where I was until I felt Mandy’s body beside me and remembered what had happened.  Tim was no longer in the bed, probably in the bathroom.

I reached my arm over Mandy and took hold of her right tit, rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, then palpitating her breast.  It felt absolutely wonderful, full and firm, yet somehow soft.  She had fabulous tits.

I felt her stir and she turned over to lie on her back as she opened her eyes.

“Hello gorgeous,” I said, “did you sleep well?”

“Like a log,” she replied, “I felt so relaxed and satisfied last night.  And you, what about you?”

“Like a baby,” I answered.

“What’s that thing sticking into my thigh?” she asked, smiling, “didn’t I satisfy him last night?”

“Indeed you did,” I replied, rubbing her bush with my hand and fingering her clit, “so much so that he wants more.  In fact, Mandy, my love, today is going to be a day of fucking.  We are going to be exhausted by the end of it.”

“Oooo, I can’t wait!” she cried.

“Hello you two,” I heard Tim say and looking up saw him walking back into the bedroom, “did you guys sleep well?”

“Wonderfully,” Mandy replied, “I hope you did too.”

“I did,” he said, “I feel full of life today.”

“I can see that,” I said, looking at his erect cock bobbing in front of him, “what did you think you were going to do with that?”

“Well, I was hoping I could make love to my wife,” he said, “would you like that, Mandy?”

“No, not today,” I interjected quickly, “your wife’s cunt is not available for you, it is for my exclusive use.  It will only feel my cock, my precum, and my cum today.  I certainly don’t want to feel your fluids around my cock when I’m inside her.”

From his reactions last night, it was clear that he was ready to be dominated, and I decided that now was as good a time as any for me to assert my authority.  Of course, I would have to be careful not to alienate Mandy in the process, but I thought that she was sufficiently in lust with me to support my actions.

“Oh,” he said, looking dejected, “could she suck me?”

“That’s up to her,” I replied.

“Of course I will,” she said, reaching out to fondle his balls, “come over here and I’ll look after you now.”

He stepped up to the bed and she leaned over to take him in her mouth, sucking his cock between her lips.  He didn’t last very long, perhaps two minutes, before I saw him tense and Mandy swallow.  A minute or so later he withdrew his cock, which flopped out and hung down limply between his thighs, shrunken and flaccid, a thread of cum hanging down from the tip.

“Thank you,” he said, “I needed that.”

“That’s alright, my love,” Mandy said, “I enjoyed doing it, but now I want Alan.  Why don’t you go and make some breakfast for us in the meantime?”

“Alright,” he said and, turning around, left the room.

“You better go and clean your teeth,” I said, “I don’t want to taste or smell your husband’s cum.”

She didn’t say anything, just got out of bed and went into the bathroom, returning after a few minutes and climbing back into bed.  I kissed her gently, then grabbed two pillows and put them under her butt so that her cunt was raised and exposed, before crawling between her legs and rubbing my cock up and down her slit.

“I’ve got to go this morning,” I said, “but I can’t leave without a proper goodbye. This is your marital bed, the one you share with your husband every night, but after this, it will be me who you’ll think of when you lie here next to your husband.  When your husband’s pathetic cock is inside you, you’ll wish it were my cock filling you instead, pulsing inside you, cumming in you.”

I lifted her legs up and put them over my shoulders then leaned forward and thrust my cock into her cunt in one long hard movement until I felt the tip hit the back of her vagina.

“‘Aaaargh,” she cried, her fingers digging into my forearms, “you’re killing me.  You’re too big for this position.  I can feel you in my stomach.”

“Relax,” I said, keeping still, “you’ll adjust.”

I felt her vagina slowly relax and expand, so I pushed forward gently.

“Oooof,” she moaned, “please be careful.”

I started moving slowly, using short strokes so that the tip of my cock pushed gently against the back of her vagina, slowly expanding it.  I could feel her cervix brushing my corona and some rippling motions inside her cunt.  Then I felt her cross her ankles behind my back and I knew she’d settled down.  I lengthened my strokes, pulling back about halfway and then thrusting forward again.  I could feel her vaginal muscles tensing and relaxing as her insides started to get wetter.

“Oh Alan, that feels so nice,” she breathed.

I speeded up my strokes and made them longer. My cock was now almost coming out of her vagina on my upstroke, her entrance muscle stimulating my corona as it popped back and forth through it, before plunging back deep inside her until my pubic bone hit her groin and squashed against her clit.  I could feel her labia moving in and out with my strokes as my cock dragged them with it, their gentle clasp making the nerves on my shaft itch.

It wasn’t long before I was fucking her really hard, her butt bouncing around on the pillows.  My cock felt like it was on fire, all my nerves screaming. I was dribbling precum inside her, making everything slimy.  She was crying out with every stroke, flinging her head from side to side as she gripped my arms.  She fucked me back as best she could, her cunt gripping my cock and spasming around it.

“Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh.”

I fucked her like a rag doll, pistoning in and out, battering her cunt, when suddenly I felt a burning sensation in my groin and an unbelievable tension in my cock as a huge rush of semen surged up my shaft and shot out into her vagina, coating her insides.  My shaft expanded and my cockhead jerked as I splattered thick wads of cum deep inside her vagina.  Mandy gave a loud cry and dug her fingernails into my arms, lifting herself up as her cunt spasmed around my pulsing cock, then fell back on the bed and stopped moving.

I carried on fucking her, thrusting slowly but hard and deep.  With each thrust I ejaculated, shooting my sperm into her cunt until it oozed out around the base of my cock.  Eventually my ejaculations stopped and I collapsed onto her body, her legs still over my shoulders.

I kissed her and saw her eyes flutter and open, then felt her uncross her ankles.  I took her legs off my shoulders so that they rested on either side of me.

“Welcome back,” I said, “you passed out for a minute there.”

“I know,” she said, “I have never felt such an intense orgasm.  My body was so tense I thought I would explode then suddenly I just fell into a black hole.”

“Well, I’m pleased you had such a good experience,” I said, “because I did too.  I couldn’t stop ejaculating inside you. You’re going to be dribbling cum for hours, if not days.”

Mandy looked at me, beaming, her eyes dreamy and her face open and vulnerable.

“I think we better go into the kitchen,” I said, “your husband has been making breakfast for us.”

“I don’t care,” she said, “I’d much rather stay here with you.”

“Mandy, you’re married, and newly married at that.  You love your husband.  I’m just here to scratch that itch when it gets too much. Now get up.”

She sighed and got out of the bed, semen dribbling down her inner thighs, then went into the bathroom, returning with two robes, one for me and one for her.  We put them on and went into the kitchen where Tim was busy cooking scrambled eggs.

“Ah, you’re up,” he said, “I thought I heard you earlier.”

“That was Mandy,” I said, “she’s a bit noisy.”

“She certainly is where you’re concerned,” he said, turning to look at her.  She smiled at him.

“You would be too,” she said, “maybe one day you’ll try.”

“Maybe,” he said, “now sit down and eat.”

He served the breakfast and we all sat down at the kitchen table to eat.  There was lots of small talk about our friends and what they were doing. Tim didn’t like Dave but was pleased for Jenny that she now had a baby.  He liked Sarah, but she scared him.  When we were finished, Mandy said that we should go and get dressed.

“Why?” I asked, “I don’t have to leave just yet.”

“Because, Alan, I’m sitting here in a puddle of your semen and I need to get cleaned up,” Mandy answered.

“I’m sure your husband will help you with that,” I said, laughing, then turning to him, “won’t you, Tim?”

“Uh, yes,” he said hesitantly, “what should I do?”

“Get some paper to mop it up off the chair, then check Mandy to see whether there’s more inside her.”

Mandy looked at me knowingly as Tim fetched some kitchen paper, then slowly lifted herself up from the chair and leaned on the table.  I got up and went round to look and saw quite a large puddle of white cum on the fabric of the seat.  Her labia were hanging down with drops on their ragged edges, and there was a silvery thread running between her cunt and the puddle on the seat.

“Shit, Alan, did you have to make such a mess?” Tim said as he mopped up the puddle.

“Rubbish Tim,” I said, “you love it.  You love seeing my cum in your wife and how it oozes out of her hole.  Besides, whenever you look at the stain on that chair, you’ll remember this time.’

He didn’t say anything, but reached forward and ran his finger along Mandy’s labia, then inserted it into her hole.

“Use your tongue, Tim,” I said, “not your finger. Go on, lick my cum out of your wife’s cunt.”

He hesitated, then leaned forward and licked inside Mandy’s slit, probing her hole with his tongue, then sucked her labia into his mouth.  I moved behind him and reached round, unzipped his jeans, and took out his cock which was rapidly growing. He carried on licking and sucking.  Mandy was clearly enjoying it because she was rotating her butt and pushing back on his face.

“You’re a good cuck,” I said, stroking his cock, “and I think you should have a reward.  If your wife agrees, as a special favour I will let you fuck her now.”

“Yes,” she said, “I think that’s a good idea.”

He stopped licking her and stood back, then stepped forward and rubbed his cock up and down her open slit with its gaping hole, then pumped his hips forward and pushed his cock inside her, holding her hips.  It went in very easily as she was still quite wet and very stretched.  Her labia didn’t fold around his shaft as it was too thin, instead they hung out, still engorged and red. I wondered how he felt sloshing around in my hot slimy cum.

AvaSugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaSugar

“Fuck, you’ve really stretched her,” he said, “I can barely feel any friction.”

“That’s why she likes my cock,” I replied, “it touches parts of her that yours can never reach.”

He carried on thrusting in her and she rotated her butt to give him more feeling.  Before long he started breathing heavily and rapidly.  I watched as his movements became faster and harder until I saw his buttocks clench and his body go rigid as he let out a yell.

“Ah fuck!” he cried, “oh god!”

His buttocks relaxed then clenched again as he ejaculated for the second time, but not as intensely.  After a few seconds, he stepped back and his cock slid out, limp and slimy.

“Thank you, my love,” he said.

She stood up, turned round and kissed him on the mouth.

“Did you enjoy that?” I asked Tim.

“Oh yes,” he said, “but it did feel different than normal.”

“Perhaps we should have a shower then sit down in the living room and talk about things,” I said, “I’ll see you in the bathroom.”

I went off to shower and was soon joined by Mandy.  We had fun kissing and lathering each other.  I particularly enjoyed soaping her tits.  After we had finished, Tim showered while we put on our robes again and returned to the living room where we sat on the couch and spent time kissing and touching.  Tim joined us after a short while and sat in an easy chair opposite us.

“I think we should all try to understand what has happened this weekend,” I said, “it’s been quite frenetic and things have developed very quickly.  I think that for Tim it has been surprising and difficult.”

“Yes,” Tim said, “it has been very difficult, but also quite liberating. But you’re right, I truly don’t understand what has happened.”

“Tim, Mandy and I have been lovers for a long time.  She realised that I wasn’t a reliable man in a relationship and that I would struggle with being monogamous, so she viewed me as a friend with benefits.  Then she met you and fell in love with you, so she broke off our arrangement when you guys became serious.”

“A few days ago, however, she restarted it as she was feeling incredibly frustrated and ignored. Then we met at Dave and Jenny’s party and, with all of the alcohol consumed, things moved on to include you.  I’d already thought that you would enjoy another man in your relationship and, as it turns out, I was right. You had repressed this desire but, when it happened, responded enthusiastically.  I think you still have a way to go and we’ll see how that develops.”

“Mandy loves you and wants you, she’s told me that countless times, but you aren’t able to satisfy her physical cravings which is why she wants me.  You’re a kind, considerate man, I’m a selfish bastard.  You will always look after her, I will always look after myself.  You’re kind and gentle, I’m rough and basic and Mandy needs both of us.  Fortunately, you are also attracted to men like me, so there’s no reason this can’t work.”

“Tim, I’m going to be fucking your wife when she wants me to do so or when I feel like it.  That’s going to happen regardless.  She wants my body and I intend to fulfil that want.  I will fill her cunt with my cock as often as I feel like it.  It would be so much easier for all of us if you accepted it or, even better, participated.”

I sat back and waited for a reaction.  Mandy reached out and took my hand, then sat forward.

“What do you think, Tim, can we do this?”

Tim gave a huge sigh and sat back in his chair.

“You are right that I enjoy watching Mandy being fucked by you," he said, "I find it a huge turn-on.  But I love her very much, and it hurts like hell to see you bring her to levels of pleasure that I can never match.  I want to be the only man in her life, but I know I’m not enough.”

“You’re also right that I’m attracted to you," he continued, "I like your dominance.  You’re powerful and in control.  When I look at your cock, I see a cock that won’t be denied.  It’s powerful and will get what it wants. I like that.  I want to do what it wants, to bow down to it.  And I really like seeing you fuck.  You’re like an animal, taking what you want and treating it like your personal fucktoy.”

“Yes, I am attracted to you, but I’m scared that you’ll hurt me.  I got fucked at school and I quite enjoyed it, but none of them was your size.  I want to play with your body. I think you’re very sexy and I want to see your reactions.  Watching you climax is fucking exciting.  Your whole body tenses, your muscles stand out, and you seem to produce an enormous amount of very thick semen.  I still want to watch it jet out of your cock.”

“My god, Tim, I had no idea that you had all of these feelings inside you,” Mandy said, “why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because I felt that you would see me like a wimp, an effeminate boy.  That’s what happened at school.”

“Oh you poor thing,” she said, standing up, “come here and let me hug you.”

He got up and went to her.  She took him in her arms and hugged him, kissing him on the mouth.

“I love you, you stupid idiot.  I don’t care if you’ve got these feelings. There’s nothing wrong with them.  All we need to do is to work out how to satisfy each other.”

“Thank you, my darling,” he said, “that’s a real relief.  I’m sure we’ll sort it out.”

I was delighted with his response.  Mandy was now ‘officially’ my fucktoy, and Tim an enthusiastic cuck who would end up being completely subservient.  He seemed to enjoy some humiliation, so I’d try to satisfy that aspect too. 

This was all moving very nicely in my direction and satisfying my particular interests.  I had seduced another man’s wife to be my fucktoy.  Her body was now available for my pleasure, with her husband coming second to me.  He had embraced my role in their marriage and was eager to serve and please me.  I could see that these two were going to provide me with hours of hedonistic pleasure, and I was already looking forward to our next encounter.

I made my way to the front door, followed by them. We all embraced, after which I kissed Mandy goodbye and left to go home.

I spent the rest of the day at home, reading the Sunday papers and recovering my strength.  In the evening I made a light dinner and, after eating, was preparing for an early night when the ‘phone rang.

“Hello Alan, it’s Sarah.  Are you OK?”

“Couldn’t be better,” I answered, “what about you?”

“Oh, I’m fine, thanks,” she replied, “I was calling to see what happened to you after Mike’s party.  I saw you leave with Tim and Mandy.”

“Oh, nothing much,” I replied, “we were all rather drunk and went home to their place.  I spent the night there then came home this morning.  I’ve had a relaxing day doing nothing.”

“Oh god,” she said, “you fucked her, didn’t you?  I bet you did it right there in front of him.”

“Stop jumping to conclusions, Sarah.  I told you what happened.”

“I don’t believe you,” she said, “I’m coming round.”

She didn’t wait for me to reply, just put the ‘phone down.  There was nothing I could do other than not let her in, which was out of the question.  Even though she was having an affair with her new man, George, we still fucked quite regularly and I wasn’t going to screw that up.  She was without doubt the best and most accomplished lover I’d ever had and didn’t ask for anything more other than a good time.

Sarah arrived after some fifteen minutes.  I opened the door and gave her a quick kiss and we went into the living room.

“Would you like a drink?” I asked.

“Maybe later,” she said, “right now I want to know what happened.”

“I fucked her,” I said, “in front of her husband.  First in the living room, then in their bed, twice.  She loved it and so did he.  She’s mine now, whenever I want her and with her husband’s full consent. If I called them now and told her to come round because I wanted her, he’d bring her round without arguing.  He’s a true cuck.  He wants me to fuck him too, but he’ll need to do some enlarging exercises first, otherwise, he’ll get damaged.”

“Good god,” she exclaimed, “Whatever made you do all of that? Weren’t you scared it might go wrong?”

“No,” I said, “I’d already figured out what Tim was like so I was going to test him out at some stage.  I suppose the level of alcohol helped, but it also provided a ready excuse for apologising if things got rough.  Once things were moving it was obvious that my reading of Tim was correct, so I could push him.”

“You’re a shit, Alan, you know that, don’t you?” she said, “you’ve taken Mandy away from her husband and humiliated him.  Not only that, you’ve dominated him and you’re planning to make him completely subservient to you.”

“Yes,” I said, “that’s what I’ve done and I don’t feel bad about it.  He wants to be dominated and humiliated, and Mandy wants me to fuck her. She also quite enjoys my dominating the two of them.  What’s so wrong with that?”

“Your attitude, I suppose, but then that’s part of your appeal.  You are a sexy, fucking bastard, but a bastard nevertheless.”

“You’d do the same if you were me.”

“Hmmm.  I might.  Why don’t you describe exactly how it all happened?”

So I told her.  I described everything that happened and how everyone reacted. I also told her how Mandy passed out, which made her jealous.

“You’ve never made me pass out,” she said.

“No,” I answered, “but you’ve made me pass into another world altogether.”

She laughed.

I carried on with my description, ending with my conversation with them on Sunday morning and how they had accepted my ongoing role in their marriage.

“It sounds like all of you had a good time,” Sarah said, “but where does it go from here?”

“Well, I think Tim still has some distance to travel,” I said, “I think he needs to discover lots more about himself. As for me, I’ll just carry on enjoying myself.”

“Hmmm,” Sarah said, “I suppose if they both want it, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t.”

“How’s your affair with your rich lover-boy going?” I asked.

“It’s OK,” she said, “but nothing spectacular.  He thinks he’s brilliant, but he’s pretty ordinary.”

“Does he know you have other irons in the fire?”

“I don’t think so.  I think he considers himself more than enough for me.”

“Well, maybe one day you can visit him full of my cum,” I said.

“Perhaps,” she said, laughing, “and then maybe I can come and join your little ménage au trois one day too.”

“Hmmm,” I said, “that’s not a bad idea.  Let me think about it.”

“OK.  Just let me know.  I’m going to leave now,” she said, “I’ll see you tomorrow at work.”

I escorted her to the door and gave her a lingering kiss and I squeezed her butt, before letting her out.  After that, I got ready for bed and then hunkered down for a good night’s sleep.

 

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments