Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amanda - Chapter 02

"Mandy gets married then cuckolds her husband"

85
11 Comments 11
9.5k Views 9.5k
9.5k words 9.5k words

In the months following my first fuck with Mandy, we developed an enjoyable affair.  We managed to get together at least twice a week, sometimes at her place, sometimes at mine.  We had a good time sexually.

She was an enthusiastic and uninhibited lover, willing to try anything I suggested.  We fucked in every position imaginable.  Her favourite was doggy style, which suited me as I like the power that gives.  I fucked her in the ass, but she didn’t like that as it hurt too much. 

I met Tim a few times while all of this was going on when they would come to one of the social gatherings as a couple.  He was always very deferential to me.  He was a nice enough fellow, but weak. Whenever I met them, I always kissed Mandy on the mouth, which he seemed to accept.

At one party I managed to feel Mandy’s ass while I was talking to him, while at another I had my arm around her waist.  I hoped he’d start to feel comfortable with me touching his girlfriend.

This carried on for several months until one evening, after Mandy and I had fucked like rabbits and were calming down, everything changed.

“Tim and I are getting engaged,” she said.

“Congratulations,” I replied, “when is that happening?”

“He’s already suggested it and I’ve agreed.  We’re getting a ring this week and then we’ll have a party.”

“Oh Mandy,” I said, “are you sure he’s right for you?”

“Yes,” she said, “he’s a good man and he looks after me.  He’s not a sexual animal like you are, but he’s OK for me.”

“Well, as long as you’re sure.”

“Yes, I am.  But, Alan, that means we should stop seeing each other.  I can’t be engaged to him and sleeping with you.”

“Why ever not?” I asked.

“Because it’s not right,” she replied, “and you know it.”

Damn, I thought, my regular affair is going away.  But then I’d also started some other relationships so it wasn’t a catastrophe, it was just that I wasn’t used to being dumped.  Then I thought about it a bit more.  I was pretty sure Mandy would need me again and that she’d come back to me.

But this time she’d be married to Tim which might give me the chance to make him a true cuckold.  I’d already got him used to seeing me touching Mandy, perhaps he might like to see me doing more.

“I understand, Mandy,” I said, “and I’ll respect your decision.  If you ever change your mind, I’ll be here.”

“Thank you, Alan,” she said, “you may be a faithless animal in bed but you are still a good man.”

And that’s how we left it until a few days before her wedding when she asked me round to her place and we fucked like rabbits.  After that, we left it open, but it was clear that she wanted to continue our affair.

The wedding was an enjoyable event and we all waved she and Tim on their way to their honeymoon.  I deliberately avoided Mandy in the weeks after that, as I’d promised Sarah, a mutual friend, not to come between Tim and Mandy.

I decided instead that I would wait and see whether Mandy contacted me.  If she did, I was certainly not going to say no, even though I had an on/off arrangement with Sarah and a long-term affair with Jenny.

It wasn’t more than two months after the wedding that Mandy called me at home.

“Hello Alan, am I disturbing you?”

“Not at all.  I’m just sitting here on the couch watching TV.”

‘I’d like to talk to you about something.  Could I come round?”

“Yes,” I replied, “I don’t have any plans.”

“Great.  I’ll be there in the next half hour.”

I was pretty sure I knew why she was coming round.  She wanted me to fuck her.  What I had to decide was how to play it.  Should I play hard to get, or should I be easy?  I thought I’d decide that on the spur of the moment.  She arrived twenty minutes later, dressed in jeans and a T-shirt.

“Come on in,” I said, leading the way into the living room. She sat down on the couch and I sat opposite her in an easy chair.

“What’s troubling you? I asked, “what’s on your mind?”

“Oh Alan,” she said, “do you remember asking me if I was sure and not making a mistake?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Well, I’m worried I have made a mistake.”

“Why?” I asked, “what’s happened to make you think that?”

“It’s Tim’s lack of interest in me as a woman,” she said, “he looks after my every need except that one.  He just doesn’t seem bothered about sex, and I’m finding it both frustrating and depressing.  I need physical contact.  I need to be wanted and loved.  I need a man.”

“Oh Mandy,” I said, “I’m so sorry to hear that.”

I got up and went over to the couch and sat down next to her and cuddled her, stroking her hair.

“Perhaps he has a low sex-drive,” I said.

“Well, he’s not hugely driven, but we used to make love quite a lot before we were married.”

“Maybe he has a problem he’s not telling you about,” I said, “have you asked?”

“Yes, but he isn’t very forthcoming.  He finds it difficult to talk about sex.”

“I’m so sorry, Mandy, it must be really difficult for you.  Would you like me to try talking to him about it? He might find it easier talking to another man.”

“I hadn’t thought of that.  Perhaps.  What do you think?”

“Well, it won’t be easy and I’ll have to be careful, but it’s worth a try.”

“Oh thank you, Alan, you are such a nice man,” she said and kissed me.

I continued cuddling her and stroking her hair, but let my fingers also stroke the back of her neck.  I knew from our previous affair that this was a particularly sensitive area of hers.  As I stroked her, I felt her skin texture change as it responded to my touch.  Then I felt her snuggle closer to me.  I traced my fingers down the side of her neck and felt her shiver. 

She turned her face towards me and I kissed her, running my tongue over her lips as I did.  She responded by opening her mouth slightly and allowing my tongue to slide inside. Before long we were kissing passionately, our tongues intertwined.

I put a hand underneath her t-shirt to feel for her tits and found she wasn’t wearing a bra.  I ran my finger over her left nipple then her areola, which felt crinkled.  I grasped her breast and palpitated it, enjoying feeling the firm flesh. 

She murmured appreciatively into my mouth as her hand dropped into my lap and rubbed my cock through my trousers, before pulling down my zip and pulling my cock out through my boxers.  She broke our kiss and leaned over to take my cock in her mouth, sucking off my precum, then took her mouth off and looked up at me.

“God I’ve missed you,” she said.

“You should have come round sooner,” I replied, standing up, “come with me now and we’ll try to make up for it.”

I took her hand and helped her up from the couch, then led her to the bedroom, my cock sticking out of my trousers in front of me.  When we got there, we both undressed and climbed into bed, Mandy on her back and me lying beside her on my side.

I trailed my fingers over her magnificent tits, then down over her stomach to play with her bush, threading my fingers through her abundant hair and pulling it gently.  She fondled my balls, moving them around in my sac with her fingers then cupping them with her palm underneath and lifting them. 

I leaned forward and licked her tits, circling her areolae with my tongue, feeling the puckered flesh, then sucking them into my mouth, one after the other, and licking her nipples while I sucked at them.  She moaned softly and, grasping my shaft, started stroking it. 

I took my mouth off her tit and moved to kiss her neck, brushing my lips up and down the side and into the curve of her shoulder where I sucked in her flesh between my teeth and gave her a lovebite.  I wondered whether Tim would even notice it.

“Oh Alan,” she breathed, letting go of my balls and running her hand over my body, “oh you gorgeous man.”

I lifted myself up and knelt astride her, then lowered myself so that my cock lay in her cleavage between.  She put her hands on the sides of her tits and pressed them inwards, making a sleeve for my cock so that I could fuck her tits.

I did that for a while then moved upwards and, taking my shaft in my hand, rubbed my cock over her lips, smearing them with my precum.  Her tongue came out and licked it off, then swirled around under my glans, tickling my frenulum.  I leaned back and found her clit with my fingers, rubbing the shaft.  I felt it expand and harden as she pushed her hips up.

I moved off her and turned round then straddled her again, bending down so that I could lick her cunt as I slowly lowered myself so that she could take my cock in her mouth.  I felt her hand around my shaft as she guided me into her mouth, while I licked the tip of her clit as I probed her slit with my fingers. 

She was now very wet and her labia had flowered open, revealing her glistening pink flesh underneath.  I sucked in her labia, running my tongue all over them.  Her hips bucked and I heard a muffled sound from her mouth which was full of my cock.  Her hands were on my hips, preventing me from pushing my cock too deep into her mouth.

I gave her labia a last lick then sucked the tendon in her groin at the top of her leg, before licking down her inner thigh then giving her another lovebite before moving back to lick her slit once more.  At the same time, I pushed two fingers into the entrance to her vagina and started fucking her with them in a corkscrew fashion.  I felt her shudder and suck at my cock as her body writhed underneath my face. 

After a few minutes, I lifted my face out of her groin and pulled up my hips.  She let go of my cock so that I could turn around again.  I positioned myself between her legs, the top half of my body raised on my hands. 

“Put my cock in your married cunt,” I said. “It’s time you felt a man’s cock again, not that scrawny thing that your husband has.”

Mandy grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down her gash before positioning it at her entrance.  Without hesitation I pushed hard and drove it all of the way inside her without stopping, pushing apart her vaginal walls until I was completely encased in her hot, wet tunnel.

“Oh fuck,” she cried as I thrust into her, her face contorted and muscles tense, then slowly I felt her relax as her vagina adjusted to my cock, its contours rippling around my shaft and my glans.

I held still for a while, then felt her shift and raise her legs and wrap them around my waist, her feet crossed at her ankles and resting on my butt.  Her face relaxed and she opened her eyes as a big grin spread across her mouth.

“That’s just how I remember it,” she said, “fat, hot, and throbbing.”

“And what would you like me to do with it?” I asked.

“Fuck me and make me cum,” she answered, “then fill me with your semen, with millions of your sperm.”

So I did.  I started thrusting in her with long hard strokes, driving all the way inside her, waiting for a moment then pulling almost all the way out and waiting there, then driving in again. I could feel her labia wrapped around my shaft getting pulled back and forth.

I could feel my glans at the end of her vagina, resting in her fornix.  I could feel her cervix scrape the top of my glans.  I could feel her vaginal walls tickling my corona as they opened and close around it. 

I looked at her face as I fucked her.  Her mouth was half open and she was panting. Her eyes were wide open and staring at me.

“Aaaaah. Oh my love.  Ooooh.  Aaaah.”

I leaned down and lay on her body and kissed her, my tongue in her mouth.  Her tits were squashed against my chest, rubbing it with my movements.  She put her hands around me onto my back and held me.  I speeded up my thrusts, still with long in and out strokes, but much faster and harder.

Her body bounced around under me and her heel kicked my butt.  Her cunt was making squelching sounds and I could feel my scrotum getting wet.  She was now grunting into my mouth.

“Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh.”

My breathing was becoming more laboured and my groin was feeling hot as my cock plunged in and out of her. I could feel that familiar itch all around my glans and knew that I couldn’t hold off much longer.

Her cunt was now clutching at my cock, trying to make me cum, when I felt her lift her butt high off the bed and hold it there without moving as she threw back her head.

“Ayeeeee,” she screamed, “aaargh.  Aaaargh. Aaaargh,” and raked her fingers across my back.

Her cunt spasmed rhythmically around my cock and, in that moment, I lost control.  My pelvic muscles clenched as I thrust hard and deep inside her, and a stream of semen shot up my shaft and sprayed out into her vagina, making her insides wet and slippery.

My cock convulsed rhythmically as I ejaculated several times, jets of semen splattering into her cunt, before slowing down my movements and feeling my pulse start to return to normal. 

I looked at her face which had now begun to relax.  She looked up at me, her eyes dreamy and loving.

“Oh Alan, that was beautiful.  You may be an arrogant bastard but you’re a magnificent fuck.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” I said, “because I did.  Very much.  I like fucking you. I like cumming in you.  I don’t care if you’re married, your cunt is mine, made for my cock.”

“Yes,” she said, “I am yours.  I am yours when you want me.”

“Would you like to stay the night?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said, “but I can’t. Tim would be worried.”

“Call him and tell him you’re with me.”

“I can’t do that, Alan, he’d be devastated.”

“I understand, but he will have to know one day.”

We didn’t say any more, just lay there together, kissing.  After a while I rolled off to the side and lay next to her, tracing my fingers around her nipples.  She put her hands on her stomach and I could see her engagement ring glinting.

I put my hand down to her cunt, inserted a finger and scooped up some semen, then used it to paint her diamond and her wedding ring.  She smacked me on the shoulder.

“You’re a wicked man,” she said, “but sexy as hell.  When can I see you again?”

“When will you be alone again?”

“Friday night.  Tim’s going to a meeting.”

“I’ll come round at 8.00,” I said.

Mandy jumped off the bed and collected her clothes before putting them on.  I got up and found my boxers and put those on.  We went to the front door together.

“Thank you for tonight, Alan,” she said, “I had a lovely time.”

“So did I,” I replied, “I can’t wait until Friday.”

We kissed and then she left.  I was delighted with the evening.  It had been a really enjoyable time for me and I’d further cemented my position in her life.  She was now quite happy with her infidelity.  My next step would be to introduce Tim to the idea that he’d enjoy watching someone fuck his wife …...

 

*********

 

It wasn’t long before an opportunity arose for me to start my manipulation of Tim.  It was at a party arranged by Mike, one of our social set.  It was the usual format, lots of booze, loud music, much dancing.  It was quite late and we were all a little drunk.  I was standing at the side, watching the couples dancing.  Tim was standing next to me.  He was a little unsteady on his feet.

“I wish I had your confidence,” he said, “you always seem so sure of yourself.”

“You seem alright to me,” I answered, “after all, you’re married to a gorgeous girl, you’ve got a good job, you’re a good-looking fellow.  Why on earth wouldn’t you feel confident?”

“I don’t know what it is,” he said, “but I feel very unsure of myself with women.  I feel that I don’t satisfy them and that makes me nervous to try.”

“What?” I exclaimed, “even with your wife?”

“Yes,” he said, “she’s more experienced than I am, and I feel I fail her.”

“Why would you feel that? You’ve been together for some time and, after all, she did marry you.”

“Yes, I know.  But I keep on imagining her with her previous lovers and how much better they were.”

And it was with that remark that his life would change.  He didn’t know it yet, but he’d provided the opportunity that I was looking for.

“How would you know, Tim, you’ve never seen Mandy with another man.”

“No,” he said, “I haven’t, but I just know.”

“Would you like to see her with another man?  Would that perhaps put your mind at rest?”

“I don’t know,” he said, “the idea is quite exciting, but I’m not sure I’d like it.”

I looked at him.  His face was a little flushed and he looked nervous.  Then he reached down and adjusted himself and I knew that I was going to fuck his wife while he watched.  His body had given away his inner thoughts.

“Well, maybe you’ll give it a try one day,” I said and just at that moment Mandy arrived.  She was dressed in a flimsy top with buttons in the front, and a mini-skirt, as was the fashion of the day.

“Hello you two,” she said, “what are you guys talking about.”

“Oh, nothing special,” I said, “the usual man stuff.”

“Oh that,” she replied, “I suppose you’re discussing which woman has the biggest boobs or who you’d like to seduce.”

“You fall into both of those categories,” I said, then reached forward and squeezed one of her tits.

“Alan!” she exclaimed, smacking my hand away, “you can’t do that.”

“Come on, Mandy, it’s just teasing.  We’re old friends and Tim doesn’t mind,” I said, turning to face him.

“No, it’s alright,” he said.

I turned back to Mandy and looked into her eyes as I squeezed her tit again.

“Why don’t we go back to your place for coffee?” I said, “it’s a bit noisy here.  Tim, are you ready to go?”

“I think so,” he replied.

“And you, Mandy?” I asked.

“Sure,” she said.

I used Mike’s phone to call a taxi and ten minutes later we were crammed in the back of a cab on the way to their place, Mandy sitting between us.  She had a hand on Tim’s thigh. I put a hand on her knee and fondled it. She didn’t say or do anything but, after a while I felt her open her legs slightly, so moved my hand upwards, stroking the soft flesh of her inner thigh.

Before long we arrived at their place.  They got out and went to the front door while I paid for the taxi.  I joined them just as Mandy opened it, and we all went inside and into the living room. 

“I’ll just go and make the coffee,” Mandy said, “you guys make yourselves comfortable.”

I sat down on the couch and Tim sat in an armchair.  Neither of us said anything, but we both knew that something was going to happen.  After a few minutes Mandy arrived with three mugs of coffee, which she gave out, then came and sat next to me on the couch.  I leaned over to her and gave her a quick kiss on her mouth.

“Thank you, Mandy,” I said, taking the mug, then putting it down on a table in front of the couch.

“It’s a pleasure,” she replied as she put down her mug.

I moved closer to her on the couch and out my arm around her, then leaned in and kissed her again, but this time with my mouth locked on hers, my tongue between her lips.  I felt her resist for a moment, then she opened her mouth, allowing my tongue to enter.  We kissed passionately for a few minutes, then broke off and looked at Tim.  He was sitting forward, staring at us. 

I turned to Mandy and started to unbutton her top.  As I did so, it fell open to reveal her magnificent tits, encased in a see-through bra.

“Fuck me,” I exclaimed, “your breasts are stunning.”

I turned to Tim.

“Your wife has beautiful breasts, Tim, you are a lucky man.”

He didn’t reply straight away, instead I saw him moisten his lips with his tongue and shift in his chair, when suddenly he stood up, his face red.

“What the fuck are you doing?” he shouted. "That’s my wife.”

“Shut up and sit down, Tim,” Mandy snapped at him, “you haven’t paid any attention to me for weeks and I’ve had enough.  I want Alan to fuck me and that’s what’s going to happen.  Now you can either watch or fuck off, that’s your choice.”

Tim looked at her, his mouth open, then sat down again.  I watched his face as I ran my hands over Mandy’s tits, feeling her nipples harden, before reaching round and undoing her bra and removing it.

I saw a look of anguish in his eyes then a sense of acceptance as his facial muscles relaxed.  His tongue emerged to lick his lips again as he sat back down on the chair.  Ignoring him, I turned my attention back to Mandy.

I leaned down and licked her right nipple before sucking it and her areola into my mouth.  Mandy sighed and leaned backwards, her head resting in the back of the couch as she thrust her top forward.  I felt her hand fall into my lap and brush my cock.  I sucked at her nipple, licking it as it got bigger and harder, then moved over to do the same with her left tit. 

I felt her unzip my fly and take out my cock through my boxers.  It was hard and fully erect, with drops of precum starting to emerge.  I took my mouth off Mandy’s tit and looked at Tim.  He was staring at my cock as Mandy stroked it, his mouth half open.  He was also feeling himself through his trousers.

“Are you going to make love to her?” he asked.

“No,” I replied, “I’m going to fuck her. It’s what she wants and it’s also what you want, isn’t it?  You want to watch me fuck your wife.  You want to see my cock ploughing in and out of her cunt.”

I watched his face as I spoke.  It was a mixture of lust, despair, pain, and acceptance.  He wanted to watch his wife being fucked, although he knew that he would lose some of her as well as damage the bond that connected them.  But his lust would overcome that, as it would overcome the jealousy he would feel. 

He hadn’t yet thought it through, though.  He hadn’t thought about watching her orgasm in a way that he’d never seen, or watching my buttocks clench as I pumped his wife full of my fertile semen.  Those events were still to take place and be difficult for him to deal with. 

I turned back to Mandy.  I would ignore Tim for the moment and devote all of my attention to his wife.  She hadn’t spoken but had listened intently, knowing that her relationship with her husband was about to change forever.

I stood up and, taking Mandy’s hand, helped her up too.  I put my hands inside her top and slipped it off, then undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor. 

She stood there dressed only in her very brief panties.  I put my hand forward and rubbed the gusset, feeling her labia through the material.  They were engorged and warm.  I could feel them separate as I rubbed them, and her panties get moist.

“Aaaaah,” she breathed, “that feels nice.”

She reached forward and unbuttoned my shirt, slipping it off my back, then rubbed her fingers over my chest, pulling the hairs and tickling my nipples.  Then she reached down and undid my belt and pulled my trousers down.

I kicked them off and stood there with my boxers on and my cock sticking out through the front of them.  She grabbed the waistband and pulled them down to my knees, my cock sliding out of them.  I tugged them down to my feet and stepped out of them.

“Go and undress your husband,” I said.

She walked over to him and pulled him out of the chair, then undid his trousers and pulled them down together with his underpants, freeing his cock.  He took off his shirt himself.  His cock stood out, twitching.  It looked pretty average at about five to six inches, but a bit on the thin side.  He was uncircumcised.  She held his cock in her hand and stroked it, his foreskin sliding back and forth over his glans.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

“You’re lucky,” I said, “you’re not circumcised.  Sometimes I wish I had a foreskin.”

“I wish I had a cock like yours,” he said, “big and powerful.”

“I’m lucky,” I said, “I’m no porn star but I’m bigger than normal and much thicker. That’s why your wife wants me.  My cock does things to her that yours can’t.”

“I was at boarding school and saw lots of guys, but you beat them all,” he said.

That was a useful piece of information.  He’d been at boarding school and seen lots of cocks.  I was now sure that he was fascinated by them and would fixate on mine.

“And you, Mandy,” he said, “what do you like?”

“I like both of you,” she said, “Tim because he’s a lovely, kind, caring man who looks after me, you because you’re a sexy bastard who can drive my body crazy.”

“Tim,” I said, “I’m going to fuck your wife now.  First, I’m going to lick her tits, lick her cunt, suck her clitoris, and make her beg me to fuck her.  She’s going to cry with pleasure. She’s going to orgasm loudly. She’ll lose control. I’ll fuck her bareback and I’ll cum in her.”

“You’ll see me tense as I ejaculate and fill her with my semen,” I continued.  “You’ll also see it ooze out of her when I pull out.  Now if all of that is going to be too difficult for you to watch, you should leave, otherwise stay, but you’re not to intervene at all.  I don’t want to hear a fucking word from you.”

I watched his face as I spoke, again a mixture of lust and pain.

“I’ll stay.  I want to watch.”

“OK.  Then sit on the chair.  You can pull it closer.  Play with yourself if you wish, but I don’t want to hear you speak unless either I or your wife speak to you.”

I turned to Mandy.

“Mandy, show your husband how you suck my cock.”

Mandy knelt down in front of me and took my cock in her hand, rubbing my glans over her lips, then lifting my shaft up and licking the underside from my balls up to my tip, her tongue tracing my urethra, before swirling it around my glans, licking off my precum.  Then she opened her mouth and gradually fed my cock into it, resting on her tongue. 

I looked down to see my glans inside, just the tip of my corona showing, before she closed her lips and started sucking.  I felt her fingers on my balls, rolling them around in my sac, sometimes squeezing them very gently, then rubbing them.

I put a hand behind her head and pushed her onto my cock.  She resisted at first then gradually took more into her mouth. 

She was a good cocksucker, able to take me all the way to the back of her mouth so that I could feel her palate.  I was dribbling precum now which mixed with her saliva and dribbled out of the bottom of her mouth, hanging down from her lips.

She was moving back and forth on my cock, rubbing it inside her mouth and licking it.  I started fucking her mouth as though it were a cunt, hearing her gulp as she swallowed my precum.

She grabbed my butt and pulled me in and held me still, my cock at the back dribbling straight down her throat.  I waited a while then pulled myself out and helped her to her feet, then kissed her.

I held her close to me, my cock wedged upright between us, my hand on her butt, pulling her close, and kissed her passionately.  Our tongues swirled together as our saliva mixed.  I could taste my precum in her mouth.  Her hands were on my butt fondling my cheeks.

I pushed her backwards so that she could sit on the couch, still kissing her.  She reached forward and fondled my cock, masturbating it while I played with her tits, palpitating them and rolling her nipples between my fingers then pulling them.

She murmured appreciatively in my mouth, then I broke our kiss and ran my mouth up and down her neck, licking her, then up to her ear and licking inside it.  She shivered and put her arms around my back.

I left her ear and licked her eyelids, then trailed my tongue down her chest and onto her left tit.  I took the nipple gently between my teeth and tugged it, then raked my teeth along it.

“Mmmm,” she breathed, “that is so nice.”

I did the same to her right tit, then sucked her nipple in and played with it with my tongue hike I squeezed the surrounding flesh with my fingers.

“Oh god,” she said softly, moving her hips on the couch and tugging my cock.

I left her nipple and trailed my tongue down her abdomen, licked inside her navel, then down to her bush.  She lifted her hips, but I ignored that.  Instead, I knelt on the floor between her legs then lifted them up onto my shoulders so that her cunt was raised up.  It was now glistening with her juices with drops visible at the bottom.

“God, your cunt is beautiful,” I said, “your labia are so pretty.  I can’t wait for them to be wrapped around my shaft.”

I leaned in and licked up her slit, my tongue gently separating her labia.  I could taste her juices as her labia unfolded, revealing the inner pink flesh that led to her entrance.  I gripped one of her labia between my lips and sucked it into my mouth, licking the soft inner surface.  She bucked and groaned and thrust her hips at me. 

I reached up and grabbed her nipples and pulled them while I sucked her cunt.  She started moaning.  I licked up to the top of her slit then round her clit.  I could feel the shaft lengthen and harden as I played with it with my tongue, until I sucker it between my lips and licked the tip.

“Aaaargh,” she cried, “aaargh.  Aaaargh. Aaaaaaaaah,” as she pressed my head down hard onto her.  She was now pumping her hips back and forth against my mouth as she moaned with pleasure. Her labia had opened up and her juices were pouring out, wetting my chin.

I inserted two fingers into her entrance and jiggled them around inside her vagina, rubbing the spongy flesh of her vaginal walls, then fucking her with them.

“Oh shit,” she cried, “oh you’re driving me crazy.  I want your cock. Put your cock in me.”

I lifted my head then stood up.

“Turn round and face the back of the couch on your knees,” I said.  She did as I asked and presented her cunt to me, waving in the air.  I stood behind her and lined my cock up with her cunt, then held my shaft and rubbed my glans up and down her slit.

I could hear Tim breathing hard and turned round to look at him.  He was playing with his cock as he watched.

“Come here Tim, “I said, “come and stand next to me.”

He got up and stood next to me, still rubbing his cock.

“Take my cock in your hand and push it into your wife’s cunt,” I said.

He didn’t hesitate.  He held my shaft and pulled it forward into Mandy’s cunt.

“See how it stretches her labia, how they cling to it,” I said, “you can see the outline of my cockhead through them.  Your wife is quite tight, so I’m going to have to push quite hard to get inside her but, when I’m finished, she’ll be much looser.”

I pushed hard against the resistance of her vaginal entrance until I felt her muscle start to give and her opening enlarge.  My cock slipped further in until suddenly it just broke through the resistance and was inside her tunnel.

“Aaaaah,” Mandy sighed as my cock went in, “oh god, I love that feeling.”

Her cunt started to clutch at my cock, trying to draw it in.  I pushed hard and felt it slide further in until it nudged her cervix.

“Oooof,” she said, “you hit my cervix,” then arched her back so that I could slide over it until I reached the back of her vagina.

I heard Tim gasp as he saw how stretched his wife was, her labia drawn inwards, her cunt looking absolutely stuffed.  I bent over Mandy, resting my stomach on her butt and reached round to grab her tits, which were hanging down.

Then I started fucking her.  Long hard strokes, pausing when I was right inside and flexing my pelvic muscle so that my cock expanded and jerked, then withdrawing almost all of the way so that my corona just emerged from between her labia, then pausing before driving deep inside her again. 

Every time I thrust forwards, she grunted, and every time I withdrew, she breathed in deeply.  Soon we had a good rhythm going, with her backing into me as I thrust, then pulling away from me as I withdrew.  She was breathing more heavily now and making louder noises, drawing I her breath and then grunting.

“Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh.”

Her vagina felt incredible.  It rippled around my cock, stimulating my nerves.  My cock felt as though it was on fire and my glans began to itch like mad.  My balls slapped against her clit when I thrust and were covered with her juices.

I speeded up my pace, thrusting faster and harder.  I could see her hands clutching the back of the couch, her knuckles white.  I let go of her tits and grabbed her hips, pulling her as close as I could when I thrust.  I could feel my cock hitting the back of her canal.  I pounded in and out of her.  I wanted to fuck her into another world.

She started wailing, a continuous “aaaaaaah” as I fucked her relentlessly. I felt her cunt spasm rhythmically around my cock, massaging it and trying to draw it deeper.  Her entrance muscle clamped tightly around my shaft as I battered her cunt until suddenly I passed the point of no return.

I felt my balls rise and clutch the base of my shaft as my buttocks clenched tight and a wad of semen surged up my cock to burst out into her vagina. 

I shouted her name and held still as I felt it erupt, enjoying the release as I ejaculated a long stream to coat her insides.  I could feel the consistency change as my slippery semen swirled around inside her, filling all the little nooks and crannies.

Then my muscles tensed again and I shot another wad of slimy semen inside her, before relaxing then tensing again and ejaculating a third time, then a fourth, a fifth, and a sixth.  Finally my itch calmed down and my cock just twitched slightly.

Mandy hadn’t stopped wailing as I ejaculated, she was lost in her orgasm and just stayed there until I’d finished, after which I felt her muscles relax and she slumped forward, placing her head on the back of the couch.

Semen was leaking out around the base of my cock, running down my balls, and dripping on the floor and the edge of the couch.   Mandy was still breathing hard.  I stroked her hair, then nuzzled the back of her neck.

“Did you like that?” I whispered in her ear as I twitched my cock.

“Mmmf, yes,” she replied, softly, “better than ever before.”

“I think your husband did too,” I said, then turned to Tim.

“Did you like that?” I asked him.

“Shit yes,” he said, “it was like being part of a private porn show,”

“Did you cum?”

“Yes,” he said.  I looked at his cock and saw that it was dripping and had shrunk.

“I think you should pull out now,” Mandy said. “This is not the most comfortable position.”

“OK,” I said, and I pulled out my cock.  A stream of semen flowed out of her cunt and dropped on the couch.  Her labia looked ragged and hung down.  There was a ring of white foam around her slit, and her hole was wide open, showing a white mass of semen inside it.  Her thighs were wet and sticky.  I heard Tim draw in his breath.

Mandy got off the couch and went to the bathroom, then returned with a towel which put on the couch and sat down on.

“Tim,” she said, “come and sit next to me.”

He sat down next to her and she put her arm around him and her head on his shoulder.

“Are you alright?” she asked.

“Sort of,” he replied, “that was extremely exciting, but also very difficult. Exciting to watch the raw sex, the bodies and how they move and react.  Exciting to watch a big cock enter you and stretch your vagina.  Exciting to watch him cum, his muscles tense as he ejaculates.”

“Exciting to imagine his sperm spraying inside you.  Exciting to watch you orgasm so intensely, to hear your screams, to watch your reactions.  Exciting to see how much pleasure you felt."

"Difficult," he continued, "because I can never bring you to that level of enjoyment.  Difficult watching another man’s cock inside your vagina, that part of you that should be only for me.  Difficult watching him cum in you, knowing that he’s filled you with his sperm and that they will be in your womb.”

“Difficult knowing that his semen is being absorbed by your body.  Difficult knowing that another man’s cock is better than mine and that your vagina is no longer mine.”

She stroked his face, then kissed him tenderly.

“I’m sorry that I’ve hurt you,” she said, “I love you and I really don’t want to cause you pain, but I need a kind of sexual fulfilment that you and I haven’t been able to achieve. I would dearly love you to be part of that.”

“I understand your needs,” he replied, “and that you will not be happy if they aren’t satisfied. I think I can live with having another man in our relationship, but I need to feel secure in it.  We need to work out how to do that, and I suppose we’ll learn as we go along.”

“Having Alan as that ‘other man’ is OK,” he said. “I know you had an affair with him before we got together and I can see that you have restarted it.  But I’m jealous of him.  He has things I don’t have with an attitude I’d like, and I’m attracted to him.  His confidence and power are seductive and appealing and I can see why you want him.”

I listened to this interchange with delight.  I could see the beginnings of a relationship that I would very much enjoy.  Tim had accepted that I would be Mandy’s lover and that he would take second place to me, but he’d also acknowledged that he was attracted to me.  Mandy was my fucktoy already, but it seemed that Tim would be too, becoming a true cuck.

“Guys,” I said, “I am here, you know.  I can hear everything.  Would you like me to leave, or should we perhaps all have some more coffee?”

“I think we should get some coffee then decide what we want,” Mandy said, then kissed Tim and went into the kitchen.

“You’re a bastard, Alan,” Tim said, “but an alluring bastard.  I don’t think you should leave.”

“Ah,” I said, “I understand.  What is it you want, Tim?”

“I don’t really know,” he replied, “but I want you to stay.”

“Come here and feel my cock,” I said.

He got up off the couch and stepped over to me, taking my slimy cock in his hand and encircling it with his fingers.

“God, you’re still quite hard,” he said, stroking me and squeezing, “I go soft straight after I cum.”

“I don’t,” I said, “I can carry on for a long time.”

I reached forward and took hold of his flaccid cock.

“I can fuck you too, Tim, if you want.  I can fuck you like those guys did back in school.”

“Hhhhow did you know they did that?” he stuttered.

“It’s pretty obvious,” I said, feeling his cock harden, then letting it go.

Mandy arrived back with the coffee to see me standing in front of her husband with his hand around my cock.

“I see you guys are getting to know each other,” she said, putting the coffee down on the table.

“Tim likes my cock,” I said, “he’d like to get to know it better.  He thinks I should stay the night.”

“Is that so?” said Mandy as she sat down on the towel on the couch, “and what is it you’d like to do if Alan stays the night?”

“I’m not sure exactly,” said Tim, “but I want him to stay.”

“Very well,” she replied, “we can all get together in our bed and see what happens.”

I liked the idea.  Mandy was inviting me into the marital bed where I would make sure to take her husband’s place next to her.  I would undoubtedly fuck her at some time in the night and I wanted her husband to watch, knowing I was in his place. I wasn’t sure what he wanted out of it.  Indeed, I’m not sure he himself knew, but we would find out.

We finished our coffee and went into the bedroom.  I could see from the bedside table with feminine items on it, that Mandy usually slept on the right, so I got into the bed and lay down on the left-hand side on my back, in Tim’s place.  Mandy got in next to me in her usual place.

Tim looked at us for a minute or so, then climbed into the bed and lay on his side next to Mandy, then leaned over and kissed her, before cuddling close to her.  She turned on her side to face me, pushing her butt back into him, then traced her fingers around my nipples.

“Funny things, men’s nipples,” she said, “they serve no purpose, yet they respond to stimulation.  Look, yours have gone all hard and standing out.”

“I can hardly feel them,” I said, “but I know some men are very sensitive there.”

She trailed her fingers down my body, following the path of hair that led to my groin, then threaded her fingers into my pubic hair, the tips touching the base of my cock.

I reached down to her groin and found her clit.  It was quite engorged and standing out, pulling her labia with it. I rubbed the shaft with my forefinger, feeling it harden.

“Mmmmm, that’s nice,” she said.

I carried on rubbing, then pushed my finger down into her slit.  As I did so, I felt Mandy’s fingers grip my cock and start stroking it.  I felt her squirm as I probed her cunt, then suddenly she sat up and turning onto her knees, straddled me.

She lowered herself onto my groin, pushing my cock against my stomach, then rubbed her cunt along my shaft.  She was still wet with my cum from our fuck a little while ago, so slipped along quite easily, her labia on each side of my shaft.

I reached up and cupped her tits in my hands, squeezing them and moving them around.  I could feel her nipples, hard and elongated in my palms.  I slipped my hands around and rubbed her nipples with my thumbs, then nipped them between my forefinger and thumb, tugging at them and rolling them.

I glanced over at Tim.  He had raised himself on an elbow and was watching intently while he played with his cock. Mandy was now sliding back and forth on my cock, leaning back with her hands on my thighs and her eyes closed.  Her breathing was becoming harsher.

“I think your wife needs your help, Tim,” I said, “she needs you to hold up my cock so that she can lower herself onto it.”

Mandy opened her eyes as I spoke and then lifted her pelvis up so that Tim could get to my cock.  He took it in his hand then closed his fingers around it and stroked a few times.

“Fuck, you’ve got a fantastic cock.  It feels so strong.”

He rubbed my glans along his wife’s slit, then positioned it at the entrance to her vagina.  Mandy leaned forward and slowly sank down on it until I was completely encased in her cunt, groaning as she did.

I pulled her down and kissed her passionately, our tongues intertwining, her tits resting on my chest, then started fucking her gently from underneath.  Every time I thrust, she grunted into my mouth.

I couldn’t see Tim while I was kissing her, but I was sure he was masturbating.

Eventually we came up for air and Mandy lifted her head.

“Oooooooh,” she moaned, “oh god I love this.  I feel so stuffed,” and bounced around on my cock.  I could feel her cunt clasping at my cock, the walls of her vagina tickling my corona.  My groin was sopping wet with the remnants of my semen from our previous fuck now being forced out of her, and my balls itched where it had trickled down.

“Oh fuck, oh you’re so damned big,” she cried, “uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh,” and buried her head in my neck.

I lifted her head back up and leaned forward and gave her a lovebite on her neck then let her put her head down again.  I wanted Tim to remember how I fucked his wife.

Then, holding her hips in my hands, I started really banging into her hard and fast, lifting her up with my thrusts while pulling her down onto my cock until her cunt pressed hard against my pubic bone.

“Ayeeee,” she cried, “oh god. Oh fuck. Oh no. Oh my god. Oh Alan, Alan, Alan.”

My cock felt like a rod of iron, it was so hard.  I could hardly feel the texture of the walls of her vagina as they were so slimy, but I could feel my cockhead rubbing her cervix.

I thought about it and wondered whether I could angle myself to blast my sperm directly into it.  Mandy was now wailing continuously and holding my shoulders, scratching them with her nails. 

“Hold my balls, Tim,” I shouted, “hold them now so you can feel them churn as I fill your wife with my sperm.”

Tim leaned forward and took my balls in his fingers, jiggling them around in my scrotum and lifting them.  That was enough to tip me over the edge.  I felt my balls tighten up and my muscles tense as, with a shout, I shot a huge wad of semen into Mandy’s cunt and felt it swirl around my glans.

“Aaaaargh,” Mandy cried, “Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah,” throwing her head back, then dipping forward and biting my shoulder.

I felt her cunt contract rhythmically, squeezing my cock in time with my ejaculations, milking every last drop, until gradually we both slowed down and stopped moving.  We lay like that for several minutes.  Tim still had his hand on my balls and started playing with them again.

“I’m sorry, Alan,” Mandy said, lifting her head, “I’m afraid I’ve made you bleed.  I didn’t realise I was biting you like that.”

“That’s alright,” I said, “I’m pleased you got so excited.”

“Oh my god, I was excited,” she said, “no one can fuck me like you do. You fill every little space inside me, making them all tingle.  It’s fantastic.”

I looked at Tim.  That had hurt him.

“Did you like what you saw, Tim?” I asked.

“Yes,” he said, “and I liked being part of it, but it is hard knowing that I can never bring Mandy such pleasure, and it makes me envious.”

“Don’t be envious, Tim, embrace your role and take pleasure in that,” I said.

“But what is my role?” He asked.

“It’s to look after your wife, to protect her and to make sure she is happy, whatever that may entail.  You know she needs me for sex and that she’d like you to be part of that sexual relationship.  That means doing what she wants you to do and doing what I want you to do.”

“I suppose I can do that,” he replied.

“Oh, I think you want to do it,” I said, “you are naturally a follower, and happy to do as you’re told.  That’s no hardship as you love your wife and want to please her.  It’s also not difficult with me because you’re attracted to me.  You like my body and you’re fascinated with my cock.”

“I’ve seen the way you react,” I continued, “and I know you want me.  That’s fine with me.  I’ll fuck you if you want, in your mouth, in your ass, or wherever.”

I watched him as I spoke and saw his cock jerk.   I’d been right in my assessment, he would enjoy being a cuck.

“Oh god I feel awful,” he said, “you’re right and I feel so bad about it.”

“Don’t,” I responded, “it’s you and there’s nothing wrong about it.  Now I’m going to take my cock out of your wife.”

I lifted Mandy up until my cock emerged from her cunt and slapped down onto my stomach, followed by a stream of semen dropping onto it from her very open vagina.  She got off me and lay down next to me.

I saw Tim’s eyes widen and a look of lust in his eyes as he looked at my sticky cock, then he reached forward and took it in his hand, lifting it up.

“Your cock is awesome,” he said, “just look at it, still hard, your mushroom-shaped head red with taut skin, and globs of thick, white cum all over it.”

“You can touch it if you want, or play with it, or suck it,” I said, “I don’t mind.”

He didn’t say anything, just leaned over my stomach and took me in his mouth, running his tongue around my glans, which felt rather nice, as he knew which parts to stimulate.  I could see that he was going to be a very accomplished cocksucker.  After a while he stopped and lay there, looking at my cock while he stroked his.

“You’re a good little cocksucker,” I said, “I’m going to enjoy filling your mouth with my cum tomorrow.”

He looked at me with a smile, my praise obviously well received. 

“I haven’t done that since boarding school,” he said, “I’d forgotten how enjoyable it is.”

I looked over to Mandy, who had watched the scene with some surprise.  This was going to change her relationship with him.  She would start to view him with some disdain and treat him in a more offhand fashion.  That would then make her more dependent on me.

I shuffled closer to her and kissed her on the mouth, sucking her lips.  Soon we were kissing each other tenderly, as lovers do after they’ve climaxed, and Tim was forgotten. 

After a while we just lay in each other’s arms and drifted in and out of consciousness.  I was aware of Tim’s body next to me, but ignored him and soon fell asleep, wondering how Sunday would unfold........

 

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments